Macrame table runner diy
[HIRING] 25 Jobs in RI Hiring Now!
2023.06.02 16:02 No_Competition4897 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in RI Hiring Now!
|Company Name ||Title ||City |
|Collabera ||Credit Collections Specialist ||Johnston |
|Vicor Corp ||Sr. EDA Engineer ||Lincoln |
|The Computer Merchant, LTD. ||Oracle Primavera Unifier Configuration Specialist ||Providence |
|RTI International ||Field Interviewer - NSDUH ||Providence |
|V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc. ||Data Engineer (Python) ||Smithfield |
|V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc. ||Java Software Engineer ||Smithfield |
|Capgemini FS ||Healthcare Analyst ||Warwick |
|Konica Minolta Business Solutions ||Field Service Technician ||Warwick |
|Textron ||Manager, Leadership Development Program ||Providence |
|Brown University ||Operations Manager ||Providence |
|Arnold Lumber Co ||Seaside - Shipping Associate ||Coventry |
|Power Home Remodeling ||Warehouse Coordinator ||Cumberland |
|Usagov ||Supply Technician ||East Greenwich |
|Bekaert ||Warehouse and Planning Administrator ||Exeter |
|A. Duie Pyle ||Dockworker Inbound ||Johnston |
|Navy Exchange Service Command ||Warehouse Worker / Part Time - Recruitment Bonus $300 ||Newport |
|Brunswick Corporation ||Freedom Boat Club - Dock Hand at North Kingstown, RI ||North Kingstown |
|Spherion ||Entry Level Warehouse/Packer ||North Smithfield |
|Abercrombie and Fitch Co. ||Hollister Co. - Stock Associate, Providence Place ||Providence |
|VF Corporation ||The North Face Stockroom Supervisor (Providence Place, Providence, RI) ||Providence |
|M.S. Walker ||Warehouse Associate ||Warren |
|Brunswick Corporation ||Freedom Boat Club - Dock Hand at Warwick, RI ||Warwick |
|Penske Automotive Group Inc ||Parts Runner ||Warwick |
|Aramark ||Warehouse Worker - Flowers Lepage Rhode Island ||Warwick |
|Ferguson Enterprises, LLC ||Warehouse Associate ||West Greenwich |
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings , feel free to comment here if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by No_Competition4897
to RhodeIslandJobsforAll [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:32 Dangerous-Bag-7327 [HIRING] 19 Jobs in San Diego Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san diego. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by Dangerous-Bag-7327
to SanDiegoJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:17 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 19 Jobs in San Diego Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san diego. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to sdjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:46 Content_Call5083 NSB (Straud Legacy) Gen 7: Week In Review 5/27-6/2
2023.06.02 13:43 Content_Call5083 NSB (Straud Legacy) Gen 7: Week In Review 5/27-6/2
2023.06.02 12:05 eurydice1789 [WIP]
| || |
A table runner for my in-laws, nearly halfway done. It’s a Vervaco kit. submitted by eurydice1789 to CrossStitch [link] [comments]
Having said that, stitching xmas stuff during a heat wave does not help to cool off.
2023.06.02 10:35 markwalker_southeast User The Benefits of Regularly Cleaning and Maintaining Your Roof - South East Roof Repairs
| || |Introduction: submitted by markwalker_southeast to u/markwalker_southeast [link] [comments]
Keeping Your Roof in Tip-Top Shape
Do you ever think about your roof? It's up there, protecting your home day in and day out, yet it often goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Well, it's time to change that! In this article, we'll dive into the benefits of regularly cleaning and maintaining your roof, and how South East Roof Repairs can help you keep your roof in tip-top shape. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and let's explore the world above your head!
Aesthetic Appeal: Enhancing the Beauty of Your Home
Imagine driving up to a house with a dilapidated, moss-covered roof. Not the most inviting sight, is it? Cleaning and maintaining your roof not only keeps it in good condition but also enhances the aesthetic appeal of your entire home. A clean roof with no debris, moss, or algae instantly gives your house a fresh, well-maintained look. It's like a makeover for your home's curb appeal!
Longevity: Extending the Lifespan of Your Roof
Your roof is a significant investment, and you want it to last as long as possible. Regular cleaning and maintenance play a crucial role in extending the lifespan of your roof. When you remove debris, leaves, and branches, you prevent the accumulation of moisture that can lead to rotting or deterioration of your roof's materials. By taking care of your roof, you're essentially adding years to its life and saving money in the long run.
Energy Efficiency: Lowering Your Utility Bills
Did you know that a dirty roof can affect the energy efficiency of your home? When dirt, algae, or moss cover your roof, it can trap heat, making your home hotter during the summer months. This can result in increased energy consumption and higher cooling bills. By regularly cleaning your roof, you allow it to reflect sunlight instead of absorbing it, which helps keep your home cooler and reduces the strain on your air conditioning system. A cleaner roof means lower utility bills and a more comfortable living environment.
Preventing Damage: Keeping the Elements at Bay
Your roof acts as a shield against the elements, protecting your home from rain, wind, and sun. However, if your roof is neglected and not properly maintained, it can develop cracks, leaks, or weak spots, leaving your home vulnerable to water damage. Regular cleaning and maintenance help identify and address any issues before they become major problems. By proactively taking care of your roof, you're safeguarding your home from costly repairs caused by water infiltration.
South East Roof Repairs: Your Roof's Best Friend
Now that you understand the importance of cleaning and maintaining your roof let's talk about South East Roof Repairs, your roof's best friend! With their team of experienced professionals, South East Roof Repairs provides top-notch roof cleaning and maintenance services that will leave your roof looking pristine and functioning optimally.
Expert Cleaning Services: Bye Bye, Moss and Algae!
Moss and algae can take a toll on the health and appearance of your roof. South East Roof Repairs offers expert cleaning services that effectively remove moss, algae, and other unsightly growth from your roof. They use environmentally friendly solutions that won't harm your roof or the surrounding vegetation. Say goodbye to moss and algae and hello to a cleaner, healthier roof!
Inspection and Repairs: Catching Problems Early
Regular inspections are essential to catch any potential issues with your roof before they escalate. South East Roof Repairs provides thorough roof inspections, identifying any damage, leaks, or weak spots. They offer prompt repairs to ensure that your roof remains in excellent condition. By addressing problems early on, you can prevent further damage and costly repairs down the line.
Gutter Cleaning: Keeping Water Flowing Smoothly
Clogged gutters can lead to water buildup, which can damage your roof, walls, and foundation. South East Roof Repairs offers professional gutter cleaning services, removing leaves, debris, and other blockages that can hinder the flow of water. By keeping your gutters clean, you prevent water from backing up and causing potential damage to your home.
Roof Coating: Adding an Extra Layer of Protection
South East Roof Repairs also provides roof coating services to add an extra layer of protection to your roof. Roof coatings act as a barrier against UV rays, moisture, and other harmful elements, extending the life of your roof. They can also improve energy efficiency by reflecting sunlight and reducing heat absorption. With a roof coating from South East Roof Repairs, you can enhance your roof's durability and save on energy costs.
Maintenance Tips: DIY Steps for Roof Care
While South East Roof Repairs provides professional services, there are also steps you can take to maintain your roof between their visits. Here are some simple maintenance tips:
Regular Cleaning: Clearing Debris and Keeping it Clean
Make it a habit to clear any debris that accumulates on your roof, such as leaves, branches, and dirt. You can use a soft-bristle broom or a leaf blower to gently remove the debris. Avoid using a pressure washer, as it can damage the roofing materials. Regular cleaning helps prevent the buildup of moisture and keeps your roof looking tidy.
Inspect for Damage: Keeping an Eye Out for Issues
Take the time to inspect your roof for any signs of damage, such as missing shingles, cracked tiles, or loose flashing. Look for any areas where water might be pooling or signs of leaks inside your home. If you notice any problems, it's best to call in the professionals at South East Roof Repairs to assess and fix them.
Trim Surrounding Trees: Preventing Potential Hazards
Overhanging tree branches can pose a risk to your roof, especially during storms. Trim any branches that are in close proximity to your roof to prevent them from scraping against the surface or causing damage during high winds. Keeping trees trimmed also reduces the amount of debris that falls onto your roof.
Clean Gutters: Ensuring Proper Water Flow
Regularly clean your gutters to ensure that water can flow freely and avoid backups that can lead to roof and foundation damage. Use a ladder to access your gutters and remove any leaves, twigs, and debris. If you're not comfortable doing this yourself, you can rely on the expertise of South East Roof Repairs to take care of it for you.
Final Thoughts: A Healthy Roof, A Happy Home
Your roof plays a vital role in protecting your home and everything inside it. By investing in regular cleaning and maintenance, you're not only improving the appearance of your house but also prolonging the lifespan of your roof and preventing costly repairs. South East Roof Repairs is here to assist you with their professional services, ensuring that your roof remains in optimal condition.
Remember, a healthy roof means a happy home. So, take the necessary steps to care for your roof, enlist the help of South East Roof Repairs when needed, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a well-maintained and beautiful roof.
The Importance of Professional Roof Cleaning and Maintenance
While DIY maintenance can be beneficial, there are certain aspects of roof cleaning and maintenance that are best left to the professionals. Here's why hiring South East Roof Repairs for your roof care needs is a wise decision:
Expertise and Experience: Leave It to the Pros
South East Roof Repairs brings years of experience and expertise to the table. Their team of trained professionals understands the intricacies of different roofing systems and knows how to identify potential issues that may go unnoticed by an untrained eye. They have the knowledge and tools necessary to handle any roof cleaning and maintenance job effectively and safely. Time and Convenience: Focus on What Matters Most
Maintaining and cleaning your roof can be time-consuming and physically demanding. By hiring South East Roof Repairs, you can save yourself the hassle and free up your time to focus on other important tasks or simply relax and enjoy your day. They will take care of all the necessary work, ensuring that your roof receives the attention it deserves.
https://preview.redd.it/ab82918dgk3b1.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91a39e56dbeac8132646096b22284cecc3e5d5e9 Safety First: Avoiding Risks and Accidents
Working on a roof can be dangerous, especially if you're not accustomed to it. South East Roof Repairs
prioritizes safety and employs professionals who are trained in proper safety protocols. They have the necessary equipment, harnesses, and expertise to navigate roofs safely. By leaving the job to them, you can avoid the risks and potential accidents associated with DIY roof maintenance. Comprehensive Services: A Complete Roof Care Package
South East Roof Repairs offers a wide range of services to meet all your roof care needs. From thorough inspections to identify any issues to expert cleaning services that remove moss, algae, and debris, they have you covered. They also provide gutter cleaning, roof coating, and prompt repairs, ensuring that your roof receives comprehensive care and attention. Customer Testimonials:
Satisfied Homeowners Speak Up
Don't just take our word for it. Here are a few testimonials from homeowners who have experienced the benefits of South East Roof Repairs' services: Sarah M. from Brighton:
"I couldn't believe the transformation after South East Roof Repairs cleaned my roof. It went from looking old and tired to fresh and vibrant. Not only does it make my house look better, but I also feel more confident in the durability of my roof. Their team was professional, efficient, and left no mess behind. I highly recommend their services!" John D. from Eastbourne:
"Thanks to South East Roof Repairs, I discovered a minor leak in my roof during one of their inspections. They fixed it promptly and saved me from potentially major water damage. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched. I now have peace of mind knowing that my roof is in good hands."
: Invest in the Longevity of Your Roof with South East Roof Repairs
Your roof is an essential part of your home's structure and deserves regular cleaning and maintenance to stay in optimal condition. By enlisting the services of South East Roof Repairs, you can reap the benefits of a clean and well-maintained roof.
From enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your home to extending the lifespan of your roof, improving energy efficiency, and preventing damage, the advantages of regular roof cleaning and maintenance are undeniable. With South East Roof Repairs
, you can trust that your roof will be in capable hands, receiving the highest quality of care.
So, don't wait until problems arise or the condition of your roof deteriorates. Take proactive steps to ensure the longevity and functionality of your roof. Contact South East Roof Repairs today and let them be your trusted partner in keeping your roof in top shape for years to come. Your home will thank you, and you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your roof is in the hands of experts.
2023.06.02 10:18 Professional-Row8286 Cozy Retreat: Rustic Bedroom Ideas for an Inviting Space
| || | submitted by Professional-Row8286 to DIYMetalFurniture [link] [comments]
Cozy Retreat: Rustic Bedroom Ideas for an Inviting Space original article: https://flowyline.com/blogs/for-diy-ers/cozy-retreat-rustic-bedroom-ideas-for-an-inviting-space
A bedroom is an important place for us to spend valuable time after a long day. Thus, it’s necessary to look for rustic bedroom ideas
in order to renovate and build your own tranquil space. You can totally build a rustic bedroom
with a combination of natural materials and warm, earthy tones. By doing that, you can transform your bedroom from a boring bedroom into an inviting and cozy space
that you never want to leave.
The crucial part of rustic bedroom decor
you should know is the natural materials applications. Things like wooden furniture, soft or comfortable linens, and woven rugs are considered great combinations in your bedroom design. They also help you to create a sleek and modern look that connects you to the natural or traditional aesthetic. If you’re still wondering how to incorporate natural elements or build a rustic vibe in your bedroom, these are some useful tips for you:
Choosing the Right Bed
If you’re a big fan of farmhouse rustic bedroom ideas
, choosing the right bed is essential. Here are some elements to think about when you’d like to build the proper bed that matches perfectly for your rustic room.
Mostly, the size of your bed will depend on your room size. Whether your room is small, you should pick a twin or full-size bed. However, if you have a larger room or medium room, a big-size or large bed is better. Remember that the bigger your bed is, the more space it will require. So you need to carefully calculate the capacity of your room to avoid the difficulty in moving the bed.
BeBesideshe size of the bed, the material also plays an important role in the look and feel of rustic bedroom decor. Most people prefer to choose wood as a main material due to its warmth and texture to the space. You can consider picking a coffee table with metal coffee table legs
or a functional table with elegant gold furniture legs
. In addition, metal beds can be used in rustic bedrooms, especially if they have a distressed finish.
The style of your bedroom is another factor that helps to complement the overall vibe in your bedroom. There are some common styles of rustic beds that you should know:
Platform beds: These beds have a flattened background and typically do not require a box spring to lay on them. Canopy beds
: These beds normally have four posts and a frame to support curtains or a canopy. Sleigh beds
: Sleigh beds often have a curved headboard and footboard that remind us of a sleigh.
When choosing a style, consider the other elements in your bedroom, such as your bedding and decor, to ensure everything works together seamlessly.
Overall, selecting the right bed for your farmhouse rustic bedroom ideas is a crucial step in creating a cozy retreat
. Consider the size, material, and style of your bed to ensure it fits your needs and complements the overall aesthetic of your space.
Warm and Cozy Textiles
When it comes to creating a cozy retreat in your rustic bedroom ideas, textiles are one of the most important elements. They add warmth, texture, and comfort to the space, making it feel inviting and relaxing. Here are some ideas for incorporating warm and cozy textiles into your rustic bedroom:
Your bedding is the centerpiece of your bedroom, so it's important to choose something that is both comfortable and visually appealing. Look for bedding made from natural materials like cotton, linen, or wool, as these materials are breathable and soft. Consider layering different textures and patterns to create a cozy, inviting look.
Throws and Pillows
Throws and pillows are an easy way to add texture and warmth to your bedroom. Look for pillows and throws made from soft, cozy materials like wool, faux fur, or chenille. Consider mixing and matching different textures and patterns to create a layered look and fit your rustic bedroom ideas.
Rugs are another important element when it comes to creating a cozy retreat in your bedroom. Look for rugs made from natural materials like wool or jute, as these materials are durable and add warmth to the space. Consider layering different rugs to create a cozy, inviting look.
Overall, incorporating warm and cozy textiles into your rustic bedroom is a great way to create a space that is inviting and relaxing. By layering different textures and patterns, you can create a cozy retreat that feels like a warm hug.
2023.06.02 09:33 comfortspace1 Private Balcony Room 💰 Next To Jaya One 💥
| || | submitted by comfortspace1 to u/comfortspace1 [link] [comments]
Room Detail: https://appoin.me/rooms_18JJy
This Room Have Private Balcony ! You can Now have your morning Coffee there! Can Use the Space for Gardening
Wake Up with Unblocked Good View
In House Dobby ! We Have Dryer & Washer in The House ! Save Your Time for Your Loved One!
Whatsapp For Video before its too late!
Hotel Standard Queen Bed !
Location : Pacific Star Condominium
Enjoy PJ's Foods, Convenience and Activities
Included Special Perks : - Dryer & Washer - 100% Full Signal Wifi - Remote Work With Peace - Cleaning
Included : - Fan - Wardrobe - Premium Study Table - Office Roller Chair - 10 inch Good Quality Matress - Air Cond
Facility : - Swimming Pool - Gym - 24 hours Security - 7 Eleven
Amenity - Beside Jaya One (Mr Diy, Restaurants, Bouldering, Gym etc) - Beside Gasket Alley - 1km to SS2 Retail Shop - 1.5km to Uni Malaya - 1.5km to Asia Jaya Lrt - 1.5 km to Phileo Damansara Lrt - 200 M to Columbia Hospital
2023.06.02 09:26 clmmgmt Premium fully furnished single room for rent in Taman Mas Puchong
| || | submitted by clmmgmt to u/clmmgmt [link] [comments]
Room Detail: https://appoin.me/rooms_VnuQf
Premium fully furnished Single room for rent in Taman Mas Puchong
-Fully Furnished room with single bed, mattress, table, chair, wardrobe, Air cond, fan, lights -Kitchen comes with refrigerator, microwave, induction cooker, water filter, thermo water hotpot, washing machine, kitchen cabinet -We also providing iron board and iron in common area -Suitable for working adult -24/7 security guard safety guaranteed -Tenant can enjoy condo facilities such as swimming pool, gym, squash, bbq area, yoga deck and more -Walking distance to bus station, hawker stalls, Mr Diy , shops, restaurants and more -Approx 5-10mins driving to Taman Perindustian Puchong, Bukit Puchong, Puchong Utama, Puchong Prima, Meranti Jaya and more Bonus *Free High Speed Internet *Utilities included(except air cond usage) *Cleaning service provided Limited room available. First come first serve basis
2023.06.02 07:48 Jordennison Does anyone know of a good setup for these requirements?
TLDR: DIY Panavision C-Series
My budget for the setup is $2000 CAD or about $1500 USD but it’s not really set in stone.
The camera I’m using is the Lumix S1. It has a sensor size of 35.6 X 23.8 millimetres and a resolution of 6000x4000 when using the full sensor in photo mode, but the video mode which I’m gonna use for this setup for has a max resolution of 5952x3968 and is using 35.3152x23.61mm of sensor size. I’m going to have a 2.4:1 aspect ratio and a 2X squeeze factor with this so the highest resolution I can have and would prefer is 4962x3968 which uses 29.44x23.61mm. The lowest I can go in resolution for what I want is 3840x3200, which would be a sensor usage of about 22.8x19mm, just above 4-perf S35. Since actual anamorphic lenses are pretty expensive, I’m looking for a projection lens setup.
As before it has to have a squeeze factor of 2X. I’m also needing blue flares (actually blue not turquoise) no matter the colour of the light making them that are as big and bright as possible. Another absolute must is blue chromatic aberration on bright parts also like the C-Series as seen in arguably the most famous shot in Blade Runner (1982) on Rachel’s right cheek and a bit on her hand https://highdefdiscnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/blade_runner_4k_33.png
. As I said in the TLDR I’m wanting essentially a DIY Panavision C-Series so I think I would need to have a vintage taking lens for a chance to copy the C-Series. For focal length I want as wide as I can possibly get without any vignetting. For size and weight I honestly don’t care if it’s like lugging a bag of flour around. For focusing I definitely need a variable diopter mainly because I don’t want anamorphic mumps and it’s also just way easier with single focus. I also have a UUrig cage for my S1 that might be useful for supporting the setup. No clue about what clamp to use.
I think that’s everything needed for a good recommendation but if something is missing or doesn’t make any sense lemme know. I’m still quite unknowledgeable when it comes to anamorphic. Also if no one here knows of a setup that could work for me, please let me know of somewhere else I could ask.
submitted by Jordennison
to Anamorphic [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 06:42 clmmgmt Premium Fully Furnished Middle Room at Taman Mas Sepang, Puchong
| || | submitted by clmmgmt to u/clmmgmt [link] [comments]
Room Detail: https://appoin.me/rooms_CwE1p
Premium fully furnished Middle room for rent in Taman Mas Puchong RM650/month
-Fully Furnished room with single bed, mattress, table, chair, wardrobe, Air cond, fan, lights -Kitchen comes with refrigerator, microwave, induction cooker, water filter, thermo water hotpot, washing machine, kitchen cabinet -We also providing iron board and iron in common area -Suitable for working adult -24/7 security guard safety guaranteed -Tenant can enjoy condo facilities such as swimming pool, gym, squash, bbq area, yoga deck and more -Walking distance to bus station, hawker stalls, Mr Diy , shops, restaurants and more -Approx 5-10mins driving to Taman Perindustian Puchong, Bukit Puchong, Puchong Utama, Puchong Prima, Meranti Jaya and more
Bonus *Free High Speed Internet *Utilities included *Cleaning service provided
Limited room available. First come first serve basis Whatsapp now
2023.06.02 05:21 climbandfitness Free Shipping of Table Runner in Vibrant Rainbow Theme. Be Proud & Loud
2023.06.02 04:34 Kenau21 DIY canopy
I want to try my hand a tabling at an event but don’t want to spend $200 on a canopy just yet, what are the opinions on just diy-ing a 10x10 tent canopy??
submitted by Kenau21
to CraftFairs [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 04:20 DGenerationMC Rebooking AEW Double or Nothing 2023
Buy-In: The Gunns def. The Hardys (with Isaiah Kassidy)
In the closing stages, The Gunns delivered the 3:10 to Yuma to Jeff after he missed a Swanton Bomb. After the match, The Gunns were attacked by Kassidy and The Hardys, who delivered stereo Twists of Fate.
Orange Cassidy(c) won a 21-Man Blackjack Battle Royal to retain the AEW International Championship by last eliminating Swerve Strickland
Jay White, Ricky Starks and Big Bill are replaced by Ethan Page, Luchasaurus and Christian Cage
Jay White (with Juice Robinson) def. Ricky Starks in an Unsanctioned Match
At the end of the match, Starks delivered the Spear and brought out a kendo stick. Robinson then came out and started beating Starks with a kendo stick. White delivered a Blade Runner to Starks and then started punching him with the chain wrapped around his hand, forcing referee Aubrey Edwards to stop the match, declaring White the winner via referee stoppage.
After the match, White and Robinson assaulted Starks until the TNT Champion Wardlow made the save with Arn Anderson.
Adam Cole & Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (with Roderick Strong) def. Chris Jericho & Toni Storm (with The Jericho Appreciation Society) in a Mixed Tag Team Match
During the match, Ruby Soho came out and fought Baker to the back with Storm. Cole later delivered a superkick, a Panama Sunrise and two Last Shots for the pinfall victory.
Hook(c) def. Big Bill (with Stokely Hathaway) to retain the FTW Championship with Sabu as the Special Guest Enforcer
During the match, Sabu dove off the top rope through a table outside the ring onto Hathaway. Hook then locked in the Redrum, forcing Big Bill to pass out. Post-match, Hook and Sabu shook hands.
FTR(c) def. The Acclaimed (with Billy Gunn) to retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship
FTR delivered the Big Rig to Bowens for the win.
Saraya (with The Outcasts) def. Jamie Hayter(c) to win the AEW Women's World Championship
Before the match started, Storm and Soho attacked Hayter. Hayter delivered the Hayterade to Saraya for a two-count. Saraya then delivered the Knight Cap to become the AEW Women's World Champion.
The House of Black(c) (with Julia Hart) def. Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal & Satnam Singh) (with Mark Briscoe and Karen Jarrett) in a No-Disqualification Open House Rules Six-Man Tag Team Match for the AEW World Trios Championship; the No-DQ stipulation only applied to Jarrett's team
In the closing stages, as Jarrett was attempting to smash Black with a guitar, Black ducked and instead the guitar knocked down Briscoe. Matthews delivered a Meteora to Singh. King then delivered a cannonball in the corner, but as Aubrey Edwards was coming down to count the pin, Karen smashed a guitar over her head. Lethal then delivered simultaneous Lethal Injections to King and Murphy but Black immediately delivered a Black Mass to Lethal for the win.
Kris Statlander (with Taya Valkyrie) def. Jade Cargill(c) (with "Smart" Mark Sterling & Leila Grey) to win the TBS Championship
On the May 19 episode of Rampage, Cargill held an open challenge for her title. After defeating two challengers back-to-back, Valkyrie then made her return from suspension and subsequently informed Cargill that she would be in the corner of her mystery opponent for a TBS Championship match at Double or Nothing, which was made official.
The returning Statlander was revealed to be Cargill's challenger. As Cargill was looking for the Jaded, Statlander blocked it and delivered the Big Bang to become the new champion, ending Cargill's undefeated streak at 508 days and at 60-0.
MJF(c) def. Darby Allin, "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry & Sammy Guevara in a Four-Way Match to retain the AEW World Championship
Blackpool Combat Club def. The Elite in an Anarchy in the Arena Match
submitted by DGenerationMC
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:55 Superb-Ad4997 Wildflower Weekend Wedding - Budget/Recap May 2023
This subreddit allowed me to plan our wedding. I am so grateful and found these breakdowns especially useful, and now a cathartic experience for me and hopefully a way to give back! Photos
First step that helped us the most was deciding as a team early on what we wanted our wedding to bring to us and our future.
We were inspired early on by This Post
and the comments.
We have both been through a lot of life and have a lot of gratitude for the people that have gotten us to this point and wanted to make space to celebrate with all of them in a big way. This inspired the rest of our wedding planning, committing us to a big guest list, requiring a big venue. We invited 304 people (154 households), 179 RSVP’d yes, and had ~10 no-show. Our family and friends live all over the country and some abroad, so we decided to pick a location close to us, but that had multiple houses on site to host our family/bridal party for the weekend (thurs-sunday; saturday wedding) so that we could have more time with those people closest to us.
Total: $69,407 (MCOL area)
Venue: $28,250 “Weekend Package”
- Indoor and outdoor space for ceremony/reception
- Lodging for ~60 people w/Lake access
- Rehearsal dinner space (same as wedding reception)
- Weekend coordinators
- Additional costs - $1500: rehearsal dinner speakers/mic, bars, extra chairs/tables, late checkout, event insurance
Additional Lodging: $3965
- 2 additional houses near venue (lodging for 15 people)
- Because we were about 30min from the nearest city, we decided it was important to us to be able to have close family nearby, and rented out these houses as a gift for close family and friends. We debated a few different ways to have people rent the rooms back from us, but in the end felt like covering lodging cost was the better option.
- Postcard STD ($60), Invites w/vellum paper + details/rsvp insert + personalized sticker ($298), Thank you cards ($25), Seating Chart ($20 - GotPrint, 24”x30” foam board, used coupon), Table Numbers ($35 - printed on shutterfly sale 5x7), Programs w/menu ($200), Postage ($207 - estimating on thank you cards, saved money with postcard stamps).
- I designed everything on Canva (free), and printed almost everything above through canva as well with a few exceptions. They were excellent. I had fun making my own wedding “suite” that suited our personalities and could be used from the invites to the table numbers.
- Program was a booklet that was made using x2 8x11 sheets printed as “letterhead” folded to have a welcome page, ceremony structure, wedding party, community vow, wedding day timeline, our love story timeline, the menu, and a thank you back page with a map I designed using SnazzyMaps with pins from every state/country people traveled from
- We did online RSVP through WithJoy and it was great. We also used GoogleForms early in the planning process to collect addresses that autopopulated into an excel spreadsheet.
- Linens** ($360 - bought, (40 round, 10 rectangle) split cost as sharing with a friend. The cost to rent and have the linens transported to the venue would’ve been $2000. This was one of the toughest parts of the DIY wedding - happy to post more info if other people are also trying to do this.)
- Sign holders ($80 - 5x7 off amazon for 48 total), bud vases ($22 - most vases were borrowed from friends/family), Guest “book” ($180- we bought 4 nice photo frames with mattes and took the mattes out and had people sign them - came out beautifully), Bathroom baskets ($189), Glowsticks/Foam party sticks ($63), Sparklers ($97 - last minute add and I’m glad we did. It was special to have a “closing ceremony” of sorts - even though we all went back to the house at the venue for an after party)
- Photo backdrop and neon “good vibes only” sign - gifted
- Flower Moxie “Wildflower Package” with additional add ins ($2260) - these flowers were amazing. (photo of my bouquet in a vase - I’d had the flowers for 1 week!) We got buckets from Trader Joes for free. We had pruning shears and gloves on hand. We have a family member that has done florals for a few weddings and works at a plant shop. She gave us the amazing gift of doing our bouquets and bringing in potted flowers and ferns as well. She also designed a faux flower arbor accent for us based on our flowers. This work was incredible. Happy to answer more DIY flower questions.
- Grandparent charms ($102): both sets of my grandparents passed away. I had these designed from etsy with 3 charms including their wedding photo, kiss photo, and cake cutting photo. Absolutely worth it. Planning to re-purpose as a christmas tree ornament heirloom.
- Wedding catered for 174 people, Chickfila for wedding day lunch (~70 people), PapaJohn’s Thursday night of wedding weekend
- Catering was buffet and “Heavy Hors d'oeuvres” style with a mac n’cheese bar and we heard only good things from everyone
- Included cake cutting service, coffee/tea/watelemonade, and sodas/mixers/ice for the bar
- Bride mom paid for costco snacks/sandwiches for the weekend
- Groom family paid for catered rehearsal dinner
- Bride mom mom paid for wedding cake ($75) also from costco which was amazing - we did 3 sheet cakes and 1 round cake for cutting. We had 1 entire sheet cake leftover.
- BeeWine for wedding and rehearsal dinner ($1557); wedding day bartenders x3 for 5.5hrs ($1950), personalized koozies ($245)
- Groom’s family had a contact and bought all the liquor for the rehearsal dinnewedding
- Our venue allowed BYOB, and some of this cost includes extra alcohol for the wedding weekend, though we also had friends BYOB
- Beer from Sam’s Club and Total Wine ($727) - mix of Miller, Coors, Ultra, Founder’s IPA, Stella (this is the only alcohol that ran out)
- Wine from Trader Joes ($830)- you can talk with someone about ordering cases in advance and it took about 5 days to arrive. We did not do a champagne toast, but I got 10 bottles of trader joe’s prosecco to have at the bridal party house for the weekend. We got 2 cases of red, 6 cases of white, 2 cases of rose and had between 6-12 bottles of each type of wine leftover. I only bought wine that we like, so plan to drink it in the coming months and did not ask about their return policy.
- Included ceremony speakers/2 mics, had a fun video display that rotated out photos of people dancing, and including lighting
- Photo ($4839) 10 hours day of wedding and an engagement session.
- Video ($5000) 9 hours day of and includes a short video plus we paid extra to have all the raw footage
- These were some of our biggest hype people! It was definitely a price point early in the planning process where we had sticker shock, but we are very happy with the decisions we made here. These memories are priceless and the day really does fly by. They made us feel so at ease and so comfortable just being ourselves and coordinating chaotic big families and making the day all about us being in love and celebrating our love.
- Groom suit ($462 - mens warehouse custom, “lifetime” alterations - was a mess. Dropped it off 6 weeks before the wedding, they didn’t call and tell us it was ready, called them the week before the wedding and they said it was ready, the pants were not even hemmed and incorrect alterations had been done. We bought a “back-up” sale suit from J Crew that night for ~$300 and that’s what my husband ended up wearing- no alterations but fit and looked better than the men’s warehouse. Hopefully we get other uses out of both suits).
- Groom shoes, tie, belt, suit shirt ($180)
- Bride Dress ($2299- Stella York- included steaming, storage, preservation), alterations ($410- 7 point bustle, hemmed, shoulders shortened, felt added to shoulder straps, button loops added - was just a zipper, back taken in slightly).
- Bride Shoes ($99 - custom converse, wore several times again already!), Bra ($50- boomba, worked great!), accessories ($130), Veil $20 on amazon and perfect.
- Last minute also added in a new rehearsal dinner dress and short party dress that can be worn for other occasions. I loved my wedding dress and really wanted to wear it all night but about 30min into dancing I wasn’t able to party as much as I wanted to and was glad I had the party dress to swap into!
- Wedding bands from Brilliant Earth: Groom ($1285- platinum), Bride ($1069- white gold)
- HMUA $125 for haimakeup/lashes- (was also $125 for the trial - glad I did it!)- there was also a travel fee as we had it done at the venue that I paid.
- Marriage License $85, Notary $60
- Officiant $300
- Groomsman Gift ($300)
- Bridesmaid Gift ($0- family friend quilted large tote bags for everyone)
- Bridesmaid/Groomsmen Attire ($0 for us - we had large bridal parties so did not cover this cost. Bridesmaid’s ordered their preference of Azazie dress - decided on bermuda blue to contrast the wildflowers- and groomsmen rented from Men’s Warehouse).
- We tipped our day of coordinator $100, DJ $100 (owns the business, but did great!), HMUA 20% ($300 - I paid the entire tip cost for my bridal party but they paid for the HMU cost).
- Photo/Video own their businesses so did not tip- (leaving reviews!)
- Asked catering about tipping and they said they pay all staff a fair wage and it is not expected and gave a range of what people sometimes do tip. We ended up tipping the 9 staff/bartenders $30 each.
Our wedding was amazing for us. It felt like an event that truly encapsulated who we are as individuals and as a couple, and that chance to celebrate with so many people we love was priceless. It felt like all the spreadsheets we’d worked on for the last 2 years turned into reality. This is the main master spreadsheet I used: Google Spreadsheet Wedding Planning
It’s created from all sorts of different helpful spreadsheets I found here and from other wedding websites. The “Checklist” really doesn’t start until I realized how easy it is to get lost in needing to capture so many personal little details that would keep me up at night feeling like they were slipping through the cracks. But if you’re starting from the beginning, you will need to include the big ticket “check boxes” that are in the budget portion. Hopefully it can help some others! Happy planning Weddit!
submitted by Superb-Ad4997
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:34 TavorX New owner of a home and previous owners overbuilt around a nice stone laid fireplace wall. Doing my best to undo the DIY so far...
| || | submitted by TavorX to DiWHY [link] [comments]
I did have the TV mounted in the spot the previous owners intended to mount one. However, after /TVtoohigh
therapy, I brought back my TV table stand from my days renting a small apartment. But besides the TV aspect, I never understood the "shelves" given the shallow depth. So many outlet boxes and no room to stow away DVDs or books or really anything besides small, unnecessary trinkets. To top it all off, just seemed like an over-the-top DIY project when a simple mantle and frame around the electric fireplace (generously left behind for us) they used would suffice and keep the stone wall appeal of the living room. If it was a tad more functional in execution, it would make more sense. I've not had the chimney inspected so I'm theorizing there's something costly to make the fireplace usable again, thus the previous owners decided to not spend towards which is understandable.
But the response to that sentiment looked too egregious. Not entirely sure on my game plan, but for now, just going to try to restore to its former, faded glory. A work in progress!
Edit: my last image didn't upload to the album for some reason, just a minor fix of patching the ceiling up that I've done so far. https://imgur.com/a/nJIyYDF
2023.06.01 22:09 clearliquidclearjar TALLAHASSEE WEEKLY EVENTS, 6/1 – 6/7
THIS IS JUST AN INCOMPLETE PLACEHOLDER. CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR THE FULL LISTING.
Events are listed by the day. Events that happen every week appear first, one time stuff after that. If you have anything you’d like people to know about, comment here or message me and I’ll add it in. If you’d like further info about any of the events, look it up! I usually don’t have any extra to add. Large Scale, Ongoing, and Multi-Day Events Local Running, Walking, and Biking Info: https://troubleafoot.blogspot.com/ OutdooFarmer’s Markets:
- Lake Ella Grower's Market: Wednesday, 11am-2pm. You can always find organic vendors, and foragers: The Holistic Cannabis Community, Artzi Farms, Hickory Nut Gifts, and others. Including Pita Queen! Farmer's Market Nutrition Program Coupons gladly accepted!
- Frenchtown Market: 524 N MLK Jr Blvd. Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. Come grow community and support your local farmers and makers, while you get your groceries for the week! Don’t forget! We match SNAP/EBT, so you DOUBLE your money to go towards locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Tallahassee Farmers Market: 2904 Kerry Forest Pkwy, Saturdays, 8am to Noon. Come see us at Tallahassee's longest-running farmers market! We are a year-round market, featuring local farms and vendors that provide the best seasonal produce, meats, baked goods, and more. We welcome you and your whole family (leashed pets included) to come out and meet your local farmers! Ample parking is available between our lot and the shopping center lot next door (by Red Elephant). Come early for the best selection.
- Tallahassee Downtown Market: Ponce de Leon Park, Saturdays, 10am-2pm. Join us for a stroll in the park among local makers, bakers, artists and farmers as live music is played by local musicians!
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour Pickfoolery. 5pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Bingo. 6pm
- Dreamland BBQ: Weekly Open Blues Jam. If you'd like to sing, please bring your own mic. 6pm
- Blu Halo: Upside Avenue. 6pm
- Lake Hall: Thursday Night Paddle Series. Weekly paddles at Lake Hall every Thursday starting at 6PM. The park closes on a sliding scale each night dictated by sun set. The park entrance fee is $6.00 (the ranger station closes at 5:30 and they typically do not charge for entry after this time). While there is no fee for this event ALL paddlers must have filled out the ACKC insurance waiver. Link here: https://form.jotform.com/JLAagency/apalachee-canoe--kayak----club-waiv Welcome to our weekly Thursday night paddling event at Maclay Gardens State Park in Tallahassee, Florida. Our event is designed to be both casual and instructional, offering paddlers of all skill levels the opportunity to improve their kayaking abilities while enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Starting at 6pm and ending at sunset, our weekly paddling event will provide participants with the chance to learn and practice different strokes, capsize recovery, and kayak rolling techniques. Sometimes there will be knowledgeable instructors on hand to provide guidance and instruction helping you to develop your skills and build your confidence on the water. Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics of paddling or an experienced paddler looking to improve your technique, our event is perfect for you. We welcome all skill levels and provide a supportive and encouraging environment to help you achieve your goals. Join us each Thursday evening at Maclay Gardens State Park and experience the thrill of kayaking while learning new skills and making new friends. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to improve your paddling abilities and explore the beauty of Tallahassee's natural surroundings. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Solforge Fusion Sealed-Deck Tournament. Anyone interested in SolForge: Fusion, please come out! Thursday nights at 6:00pm to 9:00pm ish will be dedicated to SolForge Fusion gameplay and weekly tournaments. If you play or have played MTG but would like to spend less, this is a great alternative CCG with inexpensive entry and minimal purchases to enjoy playing competitively. In-store and online tournaments may be played with the same decks purchased at any store. SolForge was created by the same designer for MTG, Netrunner, and Key Forge, Richard Garfield, and the designer for Ascension, Justine Gary. 6pm/$35 Entry Fee for 4 Sealed Half-decks, Special Art Playmat Prize for 1st Place
- Oyster City Brewing Co: Open Mic Night! Join us on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30 PM for Open Mic Night hosted by the incredible Mike Ingram of The Brown Goose! 🎙️ 🎶 This is your chance to show off your skills! Whether you're a musician, poet, comedian, or have a hidden talent, we can't wait to see what you bring to the stage. 6:30pm
- World of Beer: Trivia Night. 7pm
- Lake Tribe III: Trivia. 7pm
- Smitty's Taphouse: Trivia Lab Thursdays. Teams of 6 or fewer players can compete for $30 / $20 / $10 Prizes + The Golden MacGuffin prize table! New format! Interactive smartphone answering for your comfort and safety! 6 Fun Rounds - 42 Total Questions. 7:30pm
- House of Music: Prime Rib Thursday & Karaoke. 7:30pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Red Zone Cuba: MST3K May the Fourth Double Feature. Join us Thursday as we climb aboard The Satellite of Love along with Joel, Tom Servo and CROOOOWas the Gang riffs filmmaker Coleman Francis' 1966 neo-noir art film magnum opus, RED ZONE CUBA! immediately proceeded by the short, SPEECH: PLATFORM, POSTURE AND APPEARANCE! 8pm/free but donations encouraged
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Thursdays. There will be rotating music genres from local artists! 8pm/free/21+
- Poor Pauls: Trivia. 8/21+
- 926: Karaoke. 9pm
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Show. Join us for Experiment 002 and take a mind-bending trip into the sound of the future! Our electrifying music party will transport you to another dimension with cutting-edge beats and non-stop excitement. 9pm
- Bird’s: Karaoke with Nathan. 9pm
- Blue Tavern: Bluegrass Jam with Dennis Hardin. 5pm
- Blue Tavern: Wasted Potential Brass Band. 8pm
- House of Music: Steeln’ Peaches: The Music of the Allman Brothers Band. 8pm
- Lake Tribe: Flannel Friday. Flannel Fridays will be featuring a wide range of fall themed 'Pop-up' activities such as food trucks, live music, campfires, s'mores roasting, new seasonal brews, and more! Come dawn your flannel and cozy up to the simpler things in life. Our beers taste like the outdoors feel, let our tasting room be your Friday cabin retreat. 4pm
- Gamescape: MTG Friday Night Magic. FORMAT: Standard Constructed. Swiss rounds as determined by the number of players with a maximum of 5 rounds. 7pm/$5
- Hobbit West: Friday Night Dart Tournament. Anyone can Enter! Sign ups at 7:30, Darts fly at 8:00/$10 entry fee
- Ouzts Too: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 8pm
- Club Downunder: CDU X Hip Hop Club Presents Freestyle Friday. Show off your freestyle rap or poetry skills at Freestyle Friday! Doors are at 7:30 with the show starting at 8:00 in Club Downunder! Send an email to [email protected] to sign up! 8pm
- The Bar at La Casa: Karaoke with DJ FUSION. 9pm
- Just One More: Karaoke with DJ Rah. 9pm-11pm/21+
- 926: The Hot Friday Night Party and Drag Show. 9pm/$5/18+
- Blue Tavern: Everett Young. 5pm
- Square Mug: Jordie Hendrix. 6pm
- The Plant: Maker’s Market featuring local artists selling handmade items and live music by Bad Weather, High Speed Suicide, Speed Runner, ArsonGender, and Computer Man. 6:30pm
- Ology Midtown: Kanise featuring Facey. 7pm
- Island Wings: Lee C Payton performs a tribute to Kathryn Belle Long. 7pm
- Fire Bettys: Groove Merchants. 8pm/21+
- The Bark: Saturnalia, Gangs of Paris, Headfoam, and Wojtek. 8pm
- Brinkley Glen Park: Invasive Plant Removal. Join Master Gardener Volunteers at this weekly invasive plant removal event. This is a great way to learn to ID our invasive plant species and how to remove them. We recommend wearing long pants and sleeves, closed-toed shoes, gloves, a hat and mosquito spray. Bring gardening tools such as hand clippers, loppers, trowels, etc. if you have them. We are removing coral ardisia bushes and berries, nandina, tung trees, Tradescantia flumenensis, cat's claw vine, winged yam, Japanese climbing fern, skunkvine and more. Directions: The best way to get there is to take Meridian Rd to Waverly Rd, go to the next intersection and turn left onto Abbotsford Way, then turn left at the next road called Woodside Dr. At the stop sign turn left onto Lothian. Lothian ends in a cul-de-sac and there is a sign that says Brinkley Glen Park. 8:30am-11:30am
- The Rose Room: The Rose Revue. Performances by your favorite entertainers and special guests! Shows at 8pm, 10pm, & Midnight! A unique cast EACH show! 7pm
- Duke’s and Dottie’s: Line Dancing Plus Lessons. 7pm/21+
- Bird’s Oyster Shack: Laughterday Night Fever. This week: Five Year Anniversary Laughterday Night Fever! Join us every Saturday at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack for a free comedy show! 8:30pm
- La Casa Bar: Karaoke With Nathan. 9pm-1am
- Blue Tavern: First Saturday Swim with Bluegill Bill. 5pm
- Tally Print Studio (225 E Pershing St): Grand Opening featuring local printmakers, food vendors, live screen printing, clothing swap, and live music from DJ Enigumatic, Danitza, Rachel Hillman, and Sleep John B. 5pm-10pm
- Oyster City Brewing Co: Mechanical Lincoln. 7pm
- The Bark: Boy Named Sue, Teens In Trouble, and Copyright Claim. 7:30pm
- Square Mug: Suddenly, Bench Warmer, and Sarah Morrison. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Prine Time: Local Songwriters cover the music of John Prine. 8pm
- House of Music: The Funky ‘Taters featuring Lili Forbes and friends. 8pm
- Bicycle House: Sunday Ride. Ride at 10:30 AM from Bicycle House. We will ride the Cascades trail to the St Marks trail and down to Wakulla station and return, about 31 miles. Ride speed is 12 to 14 mph, with periodic regroups. Vernon Bailey is the ride leader. Vernon is a new CCC member who’s been biking for 50 years enjoys riding with small groups and weekend touring. 10am
- Gamescape: Pokémon League. Come learn, play, and trade with the Pokémon Trading Card Game and the Pokémon video games! We LOVE seeing new players, so come learn how to play! We play both the Trading Card Game and the Video Game casually and competitively. The store offers lots of different seating arrangements to meet our group's needs, as well as food, drinks, and Pokémon products for purchase. We are also hold regular, officially sanctioned tournaments for Pokémon Trading Card Game and Video Game Competitions! 2-4pm
- Lake Tribe: Colby Scheib. 3pm
- House of Music: Songwriter Sunday. Songwriters of Tallahassee hosted by Rachel Hillman. Bring your original songs on Sunday - sign up is at 4:30. No Cover Songs please - this is an event celebrating original music. Accompanists and Bands Welcome - you must be able to set up within two minutes, so no crazy pedals or amp shenanigans. No Backing Tracks - Please find someone to play your song with you. 5pm
- The Plant: Open Jam. All instruments, all players welcome. 5pm-9pm
- House of Music: Perkins Street Pickers. 5pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Comedy Night. Come have some laughs with us on Sunday nights! If you are interested in participating in the show, reach out to [email protected] 7:30pm
- The Rose Room: Synful Sunday. 8pm
- Just One More: Bingo. 5pm-6:30pm
- American Legion Hall: Cha Cha - Weekly Lessons. 6:15pm/$5
- Hangar 38: Bingo. 6:45pm
- Vino Beano: Tipsy Trivia. 7pm
- The Rose Room: Karaoke Night. 8pm
- Oyster City Brewing: The Bachelor Watch Party! 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour with Paddy League. 5pm
- World of Beer: Poker Night. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Drag Bingo and Open Stage Night ft. Britney T. Foxx! 6pm
- Crafty Crab: BOOMIN' Karaoke. 7pm
- Ology Midtown: Jazz Jam Sessions. 7pm
- Island Wings: Trivia. 7pm
- House of Music: Tuesday Trivia & Karaoke. 7pm
- Burrito Boarder: Karaoke with DJ Roldus. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Tuesday is Blues Day. Every Tuesday is Blues Day @ the Blue Tavern and Blues Meets Girl is a Tallahassee favorite. This perfect, intimate venue provides just what you need for both a mid-week break and authentic blues music experience. 8pm
- 4th Quarter: Professor Jim's Tuesday Night Trivia. Popular for a reason! 8pm
- Argonaut Coffee: Trivia Tuesday. 8pm
- 926: Tacos and Trivia. 9pm
- Fire Betty’s: Comedy Show. 9pm/21+
- Retrofit Records: Janelle Monáe “The Age Of Pleasure” Album Listening Party. 8pm
- Rose Room: Women's Wednesday. Featuring Our Rose Roulettes and drink specials all night long. A night for all of our female-identifying friends to enjoy a safe space and an awesome happy hour! 5pm-2am
- Blue Tavern: The Wednesday Night Lab Session hosted by Jim Crozier. 5pm
- Sugar and Spice Tally: Game Night. Join us every Wednesday Night for community game night. Bring your own or use ours! Let me know if you need to reserve space for a large group. Free to attend! 5pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: D&D Experience - Adult (18+) Group. Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition - Candlekeep Mysteries. A one-shot is a D&D event that starts and finishes in the same session, typically lasting 3 - 4 hours. We have pre-generated characters for players to choose from. WHAT TO BRING: Pencils, Dice (can be purchased in store), Mask (encouraged for unvaccinated participants), Enthusiasm! Please sign up in advance to reserve a spot in this campaign. Tickets can be purchased in-store, over the phone, or on the website. For more information, please email [email protected], or call: (850) 878-4555 6pm-9pm
- Goodwood: Wonderful Wednesday. 6pm/$5
- Level 8 Rooftop Lounge: Trivia. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Open Game Night. 6pm/free
- American Legion Hall: Sue Boyd Country Western and More Dance Class. Session 2 - Beginner 6:30 to 7:45 pm What: East Coast Swing and Waltz. Cost: $8.00 per person. Wear comfortable shoes you can turn in. 7:45 to 8:15 - Practice dance with paid admission. 8:15 to 9:30: Intermediate - 2 Step and WCS. $8.00 per person or $13.00 for both classes. Vaccines are required. Face masks are optional. Changing partners is optional. 6:30pm
- Perry Lynn’s Smokehouse in Quincy: Wed Night Open Mic w/ Steven Ritter and Friends. 6:30pm
- Hangar 38: Trivia. 6:45pm
- Oyster City Brewing Tallahassee: Trivia. Teams up to 6 players for three rounds with 10 questions and a tie breaker each round. Winners are by round so don’t worry if you need to come late or can’t stay the whole time! Prizes include a round of beer, a 6 pack and a gift card! 7pm
- Proof: Trivia. 7pm
- Vino Beano: Wine Bingo. 7pm
- Fermentation Lounge: Trivia. 7pm
- House of Music: Open Mic at House of Music. Join us Wednesday nights for open mic in the bar with host Mike Ingram of The Brown Goose. Come early for Happy Hour and dinner! 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Warehouse Wednesdays Open Mic Night. The open mic night that has run continuously for almost 20 years, once housed at the Warehouse, lives on at the Blue Tavern. Doc Russell continues as the host with the most. Sign up starts at 8pm/free to attend
- Fire Betty’s: Karaoke! 8pm/21+/free
- Dukes and Dotties: College Night and Line Dancing Lessons. 8pm
- The Bark: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 9pm
- 926: Dragged Out Wednesday. 10pm
- The Bark: Dikembe, Glazed, and Professional Businessman. 7:15pm
submitted by clearliquidclearjar
to Tallahassee [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 21:57 Hotl1n3r Day-of coordinator: Fiance doesn't think it is worth it after DOC changed price
I could use some advice: My fiance thinks that DOCs are overpriced and, honestly not worth the money. We met with one of the least expensive ones we could find in our area (DC) and both prepared to hire this company at $1,500. But while their website advertised day-of coordination starts at $1,500 with add-ons from there, we were informed after the meeting that it'll be $2,000 because this coordinator is more experienced (she said she's been working there for one year but has non-wedding event experience) and the less experienced people are already booked. We both feel pretty misled by this.
Fiance's view is it's a few hours work before the day and on the day of he wants to hire a friend of ours, who ran a few events for the company we both used to work for as a small part of her job. We would pay this friend (though less than a professional DOC is asking) and the friend has offered (something I was worried about).
I have no doubt that this friend can handle a ton of vendors and logistics and this person is not otherwise invited, so it's not a concern about them missing the whole event. But I still think we need a professional DOC, who has experience in the industry and at our venue which is pretty DIY. Fiance thinks our caterer and DJ, who we vibe with very well, can handle most of the venue (they have all the table rentals, lights, etc between them) and Friend can keep everyone organized. As I'm trying to make a case here:
- I could use some backup on what a DOC does, aside from layout and making sure the caterer speaks to DJ. (Not denigrating DOCs on here! This is his view and it's been hard to get more info)
- Also thoughts on $2,000 for a DOC in DC-area? I'm still pretty frustrated by the bait-and-switch on price.
submitted by Hotl1n3r
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 21:40 Xzenergy Cube [Chapter 4]
Sleep was a respite only in the way it separated the past from the new. A fresh start each day meant something different. You had survived and were still providing, still waking up everyday, optical lens’ able to catch the light of whatever star you labored underneath.
Gareth knew something was being lost. A call from the chambers of his sleeping physical brain, the hidden gods and their infinite creativity caged behind a synthetic wash of sedatives, used to keep the outer realms of consciousness at bay.
He was thinking of lost dreams, trying to remember the night terrors he had as an adolescent, shrieking to the dark wind at something he now couldn’t picture.
“Are you hearing me? They want you to absorb thirty-five percent of losses, covering just the gloves alone. What the fuck were you thinking Gareth?” Eris tapped elegant mechanical hands folded upon the jet black steel table between them.
Gareth looked up, “I was thinking about the narrative. I was trying to find the time.”
“Oh bullshit,” Eris scoffed, “Triarch will be coming through those doors in twelve minutes and thirty-seven seconds, they left me unbriefed.”
Gareth’s glove was still as he sat and tried to ignore Eris. If they wanted him off the restoration sector, then fine. By all means. He would be happy to operate anywhere else. Even containment and corrections were beginning to look bright.
Silence descended between them as they waited for their superiors to arrive, worry twisting their stomachs. Eris was tapping a weathered spot on the back of his right hand, something he always did when he was nervous. Gareth had worked with him for over a century and it was a habit that had never changed. The sound resonated with some part of his stimulant addled brain.
“What was in it, anyways?” Eris finally asked.
Gareth shook his head, “I don’t know, it’s sitting in my laboratory. Mostly data from the airbase we’re passing over.”
Gareth wondered if the LIDAR scans had been completed. There was also the secured safe, which was sitting in his lab. Awaiting his dissection.
Eris shook his head and huffed, “so all this for pretty much–nothing? Fantastic.”
The entrance chimed and Eris stood to attention as a team of deadly looking security gloves guided a smaller administration official into the wide, low chamber.
The one called the Triarch.
The security team dispersed to the corners and entrances of the room and the affluent looking Triarch took his seat. The glove he wore was refined and set him apart from the others, just as it was intended to do. Hand pitted copper inlays and traces of gold glinted in the low lighting of the meeting chamber.
“Eris, please.” Triarch motioned towards the middle edge of the table, where a seat had already manifested from the floor.
“Of course, thank you.” Eris sat, the small nervous tapping of his hand just under the awareness of the rest.
Triarch’s optics focused on Gareth, “this isn’t the first time we’ve met.”
“It is not.” Gareth replied.
“I believe our last meeting was in regards to workplace safety. It feels as if we’re repeating ourselves. Eating our own tail.” Triarch placed both hands flat on top of the table.
“The added layer of chemical security was unexpected, the first time I’ve ever encountered such a modification. Tetrahyrdolytic-M88, a substance used in arc fusion reactors to keep the inside of the reactor free from molecular impurities. This is the first time I’ve seen it used outside of its intended application, if I’m to be honest.”
Triarch’s head twitched to the side, “this is something that would have been discovered, had the proper safety protocols been followed.”
Gareth had no reply. It was unambiguous, he was right as right could be. If they had tapped the outer seal, it would have registered and they could have proceeded in a different manner. Trigam’s way.
A safer way.
“You’ve been behaving as if our resources are infinite,” Triarch began, spreading his hands, “thirteen engineers, the cost of refacing and repairing the research bay, and the resignation of another one of your assistants. All for some comparable data. Where does it end?”
Gareth looked up, meeting Triarch’s opticals, “research requires sacrifice. The advances towards the narrative demand risks and I feel I’ve uncovered a relevant datagem from the airfield we are currently moving through.”
Triarch shook their head, “there are few datagems in our work worth the cost of the damage done today. The war here has already been lost, Yok Theron doesn’t care for the corpuscant he leaves behind. We are in a war, Gareth, that’s the reason we’re out here. To rebuild that which was lost, because we can’t afford to lose more. You’ve been through a lot of gloves, but younger inexperienced workers don’t have the same luxury. There’s a psychological impact, as well as monetary.”
Gareth conceded, “you’re right. I understand, my lack of discipline has been bothering me lately. Eris has given me direction and I will seek further counsel.”
The many lenses on Triarch’s face seemed to focus, “see that it’s done, archeotech. Your debt to the guard is beginning to cast a shadow.”
Triarch stood without warning and collapsed into the middle of his security, as they folded out of the dark door and were out of sight and mind. All meetings were like this, simple and as fast as possible.
“God almighty-,” Eris gasped.
Gareth sat, motionless.
Eris moved from the side of the table to the seat across, as he had been sitting before, “are you in this room? Did you hear what he just said?”
“I’m at the end of my rod, I heard him.”
Eris folded his hands, screeching metal sounding, “as your liaison, I need you to listen to me very carefully, Gareth. You need to focus, for fuck’s sake. Please, I beg of you.”
Gareth glanced down at the orange plastic covering his arms, sleek and dense. He could feel the anger flush through him, his actual skin rippling with heat and potential. So far away, but instant all the same.
“Leave me to my work, I’ll stay down. I promise.”
“Stay in your lab, at least for the next forty-eight hours. As soon as things calm, we can re-task and discuss where we’re at. Does that sound simple and doable, at all, to you?” Eris stood.
“Simple, totally doable.”
“Thank you-,” Eris moved to leave the meeting chamber, walking as if he were surrounded by broken glass, “I’ll catch back up with you in two days.”
Eris turned and exited the opposite door, a wave of air rushing out and away as it whooshed closed.
Gareth sat there for a while, unmoving. There was a small silver fleck of imperfection on the surface of the table and he was focused on it, his mind far away in a place where the pressures of life fell away like a cocoon, the blossom of worry and pain distant and stale.
“Sample D-1 seated and currently awaiting instruction.” Rube’s voice ripped him from the depths he was falling into.
“Initial analyses?” Gareth asked, standing and leaving the dim chamber.
“Grade composition of container: Pb, heavy lead shielding. Weight: 77kg-”.
“Please move the test article to hazard bay 443, I’ll be up shortly.”
Gareth walked through the massive inner structure of the Cube, making his way towards the MOL-44 printers. There would be a printer in the back left, just finishing a small ceramic urn full of ashes. He plucked the perfect white urn from the printing plate and left the upper sectors, making his way down to the bottom of the Cube.
It took two levicors and a small escalating platform, the journey to the usual outer seal he used was long and winding, taking him through the inner bays in a zig-zag pattern. The more random his habits, the more control he felt over his life. When everything was synchronized, unplanned deviation gave a sort of rush. A rush that washed away the sour taste of the meeting he had just sat through.
“Your debts are beginning to cast a shadow.”
Shadows were the result of light and he felt no brightness within. It was all darkness, no definition any longer to navigate.
Focus on the narrative, he thought to himself.
The pain he endured paled in comparison to what these people must have experienced in their final days or hours. The sky ablaze, nuclear death raining down, more bodies than flies. Oceans boiled, the atmosphere sheared off.
The echoes of his wails were nothing against the hurricane.
Gareth had finally reached the bottom level and could see the outer access door still a ways away, lit by a blue runner from above. He glanced down at the small ivory urn, making sure it was still intact. When he looked back up, there was someone standing in front of him, silhouetted in the dark.
Trigam’s voice called out through the cloud, “what do you do out there?”
He was a couple meters away, optics glinting in the low blue light.
Gareth stopped, his heart rate spiking, “what are you doing down here?”
Trigam spread his dark metallic hands and sauntered forward, “making sure you don’t wander off and have an accident. What else?”
Gareth tried to ping Rube, but his local gateway was blocked.
“What’s so important outside, that you would throw away a MK-V research glove? Like it’s scrap.”
Gareth started backing up and bumped into a solid plate of metal. He had walked past two gloves pressed against the walls like waiting vipers uncoiled, both wearing Atlas exoframes normally used in mining and heavy labor. They grabbed him by his arms and legs and raised him up, so that his feet were just off the floor. The sound of squealing and crunching metal and plastic echoed down the dark walkway.
“c15,000, c20,000? What is it? It’s more than MK-III engineers, I know that much.”
Gareth strained against the hold he was in, his small white urn shattering under the struggle. Ash and ceramic shards fell to the floor unnoticed.
“So what is it? Why do you walk out there?” Trigam asked, the angular build of his glove’s face inches away from Gareth’s.
Trigam didn’t allow him to answer, instead he rammed a charged copper spike into the side of Gareth’s neural controller, just inside his breastplate, sending waves of pressurized spasms through his glove and into his body, back in the seed tank billions of miles away. Gareth screamed, but his agony was scattered by the network jammer currently enveloping the small group.
“Everyone said you were brilliant, eccentric. Working with you was something like rediscovering yourself,” Trigam laughed, “I was your slave for eight months and now I’m considering joining Yok.”
Trigam depressed a small switch and the pain spike went dead.
Gareth gasped for air through the feeling of being unwinded, his head spinning and his rage turned ashen and to despair.
“We can’t afford our own debt and we won’t take on yours.”
A short silence fell between them, before Gareth’s legs and right arm were pulled and ripped away from his body. Sparks and caustic hydraulic fluid sprayed in a wide arc, covering the shifting metal of the interior walls.
“Loss is part of the process,” Gareth sighed, “but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that. You never were very good at understanding that.”
Trigam smeared the clear oil along Gareth’s cheek, “you would be the expert of loss as well. Your bitch died and now you try to follow her, but Aetherguard will never let you die. You’re too special to them.”
The Atlas exosuits chomped down into the floor as the two holding Gareth started forward and hauled him towards the access door.
“It’s ten hours until sunrise, I hope you enjoy the little bit of leisure time we’ve bought you.” Trigam said, the access door whooshing open next to him and revealing the pitch dark howling night.
Gareth was tossed, like a dead battery, out into the ivory sand, tumbling end over end as he fell thirteen meters to the ground. The impact jittered his sensor core and his optics began an automatic reset, showing him the massive shifting wall of the Cube upon coming back online. He would give anything to close his eyes, but the pitch black was as close as he would get.
Every actuating joint and stabilizing core was damaged in the assault and now his entire glove vibrated in a kind of mechanical desynchronization. He hoped it would shake itself to pieces before he had to wait the agonizing hours for the star to rise over Kine’s horizon and cook him. The sooner he could get back and report this to Eris, the better his rage would be soothed.
Or so he hoped.
He still had slight control of the right arm they had left him and so he used it to push himself onto his back, face up and exposed to the sky above. His infrared lens gave the cosmos an ethereal shade, so much more to witness when looking outside the normal range. The sight of it all turned his awe to bitterness and guilt at the reminder of the casting away of his physical flesh. Not so much a loss, but a disconnection, controlled and bound by the numbers sworn fealty to as a neophyte. The end result was a sight so magnificent and so replicated it morphed into remorse.
No answer came, they had damaged his communication module as well it seemed. He was on his own in the desert. He could already see the small search drones, their thermals scanning the glowing sand, looking for an imperfection in a backdrop of white.
When he looked down, the sand tinkled and blazed with the same astigmatism as in the small desk art piece, in Eris’ office. He looked and realized the sand wasn’t crushed silicate, but tiny individual diatomaceous shells, heaped by the trillions. He magnified and marveled at the radiating mass grave of microscopic animals. There was something about this last rape in the environmental brief, but the fact seemed to have slipped away, lost in a trillion other details of calamity.
North was a ridgeline rising out of the dunes, he could try to climb that and then throw himself off when he reached a sufficient height. Perhaps he could cut a few hours off of the current timeline, get back to the Cube and wring necks. The plastics and soft materials of his glove had all already sloughed off, leaving him a mechanical shell crawling across the wasteland, one arm dragging himself along.
Perhaps this was what it felt like, a fraction of the narrative’s suffering.
His neural core was pulsing, the flash of agony on the back of his subconscious reminding him he could feel at all.
He knew it would only be a fraction of what Trigam and his thugs would endure.
submitted by Xzenergy
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 18:15 r3crac BANGGOOD Deals (1.6.2023)!
BANGGOOD Deals Compilation (1.6.2023)!
Check products in compilation image: https://i.imgur.com/e2heVRB.jpeg
-1- 18Inches Eagle Carbon Fiber Birds Flapping Wing Flight DIY Model
⭕️ Price: 6.99 USD / Lowest: 7.99 USD
-2- SONOFF SNZB-03-ZB Motion Sensor
✌️ Price: 7.49 USD / Lowest: 8.99 USD
📌 Coupon: BG6edee4
-3- USB3.1 HDMI 4K Type C Cable 2m
🔹 Price: 8.59 USD / Lowest: 9.99 USD
-4- 5V LCD Display 18650 Lithium Battery Capacity Tester
💰 Price: 9.99 USD / Lowest: 8.99 USD
▪️ Coupon: BGcbd315
-5- 75pcs Electrical Connectors
🔹 Price: 10.99 USD / Lowest: 11.88 USD
💵 Coupon: BG6443da
-6- LILYGO T-Display-S3 ESP32-S3 1.9 inch ST7789 LCD Display Development Board
🥇 Price: 11.99 USD / Lowest: 14.99 USD
✂️ Coupon: BG724912
-7- XY-UDP Digital USB DC Converter
👉 Price: 12.99 USD / Lowest: 12.99 USD
⏳ Coupon: BG3aa3e2
-8- Lenovo Thinkplus TU110 USB3.2 Flash Drive 128GB
👉 Price: 13.59 USD / Lowest: 13.99 USD
-9- WOLF TF270 104 Keys Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo
👉 Price: 13.99 USD / Lowest: 14.99 USD
-10- Battery Energy Storage Spot Welding Machine with Shell
📉 Price: 14.99 USD / Lowest: 24.85 USD
⏳ Coupon: BGab3790
-11- Microdrive MD223C USB3.0 Type-C 256GB Pendrive
💰 Price: 15.19 USD / Lowest: 14.99 USD
-12- M.2 NVME SSD Case USB3.0 x2 Type-C M2 NVME SSD Enclosure 10Gbps
🚨 Price: 15.99 USD / Lowest: 15.99 USD
-13- DIGOO Weather Station with Projection
💥 Price: 15.99 USD / Lowest: 17.99 USD
🔓 Coupon: BG20e8e7
-14- Mibro Earbuds 2 Earbuds Bluetooth 5.3
💲 Price: 15.99 USD / Lowest: 18.99 USD
-15- SONOFF 4CH Pro R3 10A 2200W 4 Gang WiFi Smart Switch
⭕️ Price: 16.99 USD / Lowest: 22.79 USD
-16- GUUDGO 10 LED 1080P IP Camera
✌️ Price: 17.99 USD / Lowest: 22.99 USD
❤️ Coupon: BGe15a29
-17- 2pcs Baofeng Walkie Talkie BF-88E PMR 0.5W
⭕️ Price: 23.49 USD / Lowest: 23.49 USD
🔑 Coupon: BG589b2e
-18- LILYGO T-Display-S3 Touch Glass Edition 1.9inch LCD Module
💥 Price: 23.99 USD / Lowest: 31.99 USD
✌️ Coupon: BG77e3d7
-19- Geekcreit UNOR3 Basic Starter Learning Kit
⭕️ Price: 24.99 USD / Lowest: 21.54 USD
👌 Coupon: BG5c0144
-20- S3 Monitor Light Bar Computer Eye Protection Lamp
✌️ Price: 25.99 USD / Lowest: 26.99 USD
-21- FOXSUR 12V 24V 10A Car Battery Charger
💰 Price: 27.99 USD / Lowest: 27.99 USD
✂️ Coupon: BG0807b0
-22- Geekcreit DIY Imitate Glow Clock Kit
🔹 Price: 28.99 USD / Lowest: 29.99 USD
📌 Coupon: BG59602d
-23- Royal Kludge RK71 Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard Ice Blue
🚨 Price: 29.99 USD / Lowest: 31.99 USD
✏️ Coupon: BGc9e8ad
-24- Royal Kludge RK61 Keyboard
👌 Price: 29.99 USD / Lowest: 29.99 USD
⏳ Coupon: BGe0abc1
-25- UGREEN HiTune X5 Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones aptX
✌️ Price: 33.99 USD / Lowest: 43.7 USD
-26- Royal Kludge RK61 Triple Mode Mechanical Keyboard
👌 Price: 35.99 USD / Lowest: 35.99 USD
📌 Coupon: BG349d32
-27- 600x2400x5mm Marine Flooring Faux Teak EVA [EU]
🔹 Price: 36.78 USD / Lowest: 37.3 USD
💵 Coupon: BGSCM11
-28- SDR Transceiver Receiver Switch Antenna Sharer TR
〽️ Price: 39.99 USD / Lowest: 41.99 USD
✌️ Coupon: BGa5d988
-29- Mohoo Woodworking Sharpening System Honing Guide Sharpening Holder [EU]
💲 Price: 40.94 USD / Lowest: 41.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGwhtghst4
-30- ACMER Laser Equipment Honeycomb Working Table 400x400mm [EU]
⭕️ Price: 41.99 USD / Lowest: 44.99 USD
✏️ Coupon: BG6c3711
-31- UNI-T Digital Clamp Meter UT202BT
💣 Price: 45.99 USD / Lowest: 45.99 USD
💎 Coupon: BGc1b87f
-32- ACMER-C1 Air Pump Assist System for Laser Engraving Machine [EU]
💣 Price: 54.99 USD / Lowest: 59.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGb0d31a
-33- YK75 84 Keys Mechanical Keyboard Tri-Mode OUTEMU
👌 Price: 55.99 USD / Lowest: 55.99 USD
💵 Coupon: BG84a1da
-34- Dancing Wings Hobby E31 J3 FireBird 600mm PP RC Airplane KIT+Power Combo
〽️ Price: 59.99 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
-35- ACMER R10 Laser Engraver Closure with Vent [EU]
💰 Price: 64.99 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
❤️ Coupon: BGfe6af1
-36- WPL C54-1 1/16 LC80 RC Crawler
📉 Price: 70.99 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
-37- ANBERNIC RG35XX 64GB Handheld Game Console
〽️ Price: 74.99 USD / Lowest: 74.99 USD
💵 Coupon: BG044486
-38- Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini T606 4/64GB 8.4 Inch Android 13 Tablet
🔹 Price: 95.99 USD / Lowest: 89.99 USD
💎 Coupon: BG60dc43
-39- VolantexRC Mini Mustang P-51D V2 EPP 400mm RC Airplane
👉 Price: 97.99 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
-40- Happymodel Mobula6 65mm 1S Drone BNF Nano 3
🔹 Price: 105.99 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
-41- XIAOVV 4CH 3MP Security Camera System H.265+ P2P 5X Zoom
✌️ Price: 119.99 USD / Lowest: 129.99 USD
🔓 Coupon: BG933ce1
-42- OWON XDM1241 Digital Multimeter
🔹 Price: 125.99 USD / Lowest: 115.99 USD
-43- N-One NPad Plus MTK8183 8/128GB 10.4 Inch 2K Android 12 Tablet [EU]
👌 Price: 129.99 USD / Lowest: 129.99 USD
✏️ Coupon: BG62de66
-44- DarwinFPV BabyApe II Analog 156mm F411 FC 30A 4S / 6S Drone
💲 Price: 148.99 USD / Lowest: 148.99 USD
-45- Blackview Tab 11 T618 8/128GB 4G 10.4 Inch Tablet [EU]
💣 Price: 169.99 USD / Lowest: 169.99 USD
-46- MINGDA Magician X 3D Printer [EU]
🔹 Price: 279.00 USD / Lowest: 289.99 USD
✂️ Coupon: BGeadd3f
-47- ACMER P1 Laser Engraver 10W [EU]
🚨 Price: 299.00 USD / Lowest: 332 USD
🖍 Coupon: BG08cf08
-48- ATOMSTACK S10 PRO Flagship Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
🥇 Price: 302.00 USD / Lowest: 359 USD
🔖 Coupon: BG8a33b4
-49- Mankeel MK083 8.5inch 350W 36V 7.8Ah Electric Scooter [EU]
⭕️ Price: 319.99 USD / Lowest: 319.99 USD
👌 Coupon: BGa6d311
-50- SYL 13 5000mAh 36V 600Wx2 Electric Skateboard [EU]
💥 Price: 369.99 USD / Lowest: 369.99 USD
📍 Coupon: BG6c2fe9
-51- X7 36V 5Ah 350W 8.5inch Electric Scooter [EU]
💥 Price: 399.99 USD / Lowest: 409.99 USD
🔖 Coupon: BGa22de6
-52- X7 36V 5Ah 350W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
💲 Price: 409.99 USD / Lowest: 419.99 USD
⏳ Coupon: BGf1719a
-53- MEGAWHEELS A5 36V 7.8Ah 350W 9inch Electric Scooter [EU]
〽️ Price: 439.99 USD / Lowest: 439.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGbd74e4
-54- X8 36V 10Ah 350W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
🔹 Price: 449.99 USD / Lowest: 459.99 USD
🎯 Coupon: BG5bc26c
-55- MEGAWHEELS A11 36V 7.8Ah 350W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
🔹 Price: 449.99 USD / Lowest: 467.99 USD
❤️ Coupon: BGb86cab
-56- MINGDA Magician Pro 3D Printer [EU]
🚨 Price: 499.00 USD / Lowest: 561.19 USD
💵 Coupon: BGc42fec
-57- Xming Q3MAX Projector 1080P
💣 Price: 512.99 USD / Lowest: 512.99 USD
📌 Coupon: BGProjcc
-58- Dogebos K202 48V 15Ah 500W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
💲 Price: 549.99 USD / Lowest: 559.99 USD
✌️ Coupon: BG393c8b
-59- MEGAWHEELS D12 36V 10.4Ah 350W 9inch Electric Scooter [EU]
👉 Price: 569.99 USD / Lowest: 569.99 USD
🔓 Coupon: BGc372f1
-60- ACMER P2 Laser Engraver 20W [EU]
💥 Price: 579.00 USD / Lowest: -1 USD
📍 Coupon: BG2958aa
-61- GTS 01 7.5Ah 36V 1200Wx2 Electric Skateboard [EU]
🚨 Price: 579.99 USD / Lowest: 579.99 USD
🔓 Coupon: BG9d5de7
-62- H1 250W 36V 10Ah 14inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
〽️ Price: 589.99 USD / Lowest: 599.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGe47ce6
-63- X9 PLUS 36V 15.6Ah 500W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
📉 Price: 649.99 USD / Lowest: 669.99 USD
🖍 Coupon: BGe44bf9
-64- Mankeel MK089 36V 10.4Ah 500W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
〽️ Price: 719.99 USD / Lowest: 739.99 USD
🔖 Coupon: BG53c8cb
-65- X9 PROMAX 48V 15.6Ah 550W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
🚨 Price: 729.99 USD / Lowest: 739.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGbb228e
-66- KAISDA K7 36V 12.5Ah 350W 20inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
📉 Price: 829.99 USD / Lowest: 779.99 USD
💵 Coupon: BGf99a53
-67- FAFREES 20F054 36V 250W 10Ah 20inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
💥 Price: 849.99 USD / Lowest: 859.99 USD
🎯 Coupon: BG2b6bd8
-68- Accolmile 36V 10.5Ah 250W Electric Bicycle [EU]
🔹 Price: 969.99 USD / Lowest: 999.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BG87e8f4
-69- FAFREES FF91 48V 1000W 10Ah 26x4.0inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
〽️ Price: 1029.99 USD / Lowest: 1069.99 USD
⏳ Coupon: BGd3a9cf
-70- KETELES K820 1000W 48V 18Ah Electric Bicycle [EU]
⭕️ Price: 1049.99 USD / Lowest: 1049.99 USD
👉 Coupon: BGb5e996
-71- GUNAI MX60 500W 48V 15Ah 27.5 Inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
〽️ Price: 1189.99 USD / Lowest: 1199.99 USD
👌 Coupon: BG92155d
-72- K2-P PRO 48V 15Ah 750W Electric Bicycle [EU]
✌️ Price: 1199.99 USD / Lowest: 1199.99 USD
✏️ Coupon: BG421dd2
-73- BURCHDA R8WS 48V 20Ah 800W 20x4.0inch Electric Bike [EU]
💰 Price: 1219.99 USD / Lowest: 1265.99 USD
🏆 Coupon: BG451617
-74- Friend 10.5Ah 48V 750W Electric Bicycle [EU]
💰 Price: 1235.99 USD / Lowest: 1255.99 USD
🏆 Coupon: BG6fb81f
-75- DYU FF500 48V 14Ah 500W 20inch Electric Bicycle [EU]
🚨 Price: 1449.99 USD / Lowest: 1466.99 USD
💎 Coupon: BGc236b6
-76- YUME M10 60V 22.5Ah 2400W 10inch Electric Scooter [EU]
💣 Price: 1529.99 USD / Lowest: 1549.99 USD
🔖 Coupon: BGcf9221
-77- DYU King 750 48V 20Ah 750W Electric Bicycle [EU]
💰 Price: 1599.99 USD / Lowest: 1649.99 USD
✏️ Coupon: BGc7e234
-78- YUME X11+ 60V 30Ah 3000Wx2 11inch Electric Scooter [EU]
✌️ Price: 1859.99 USD / Lowest: 1859.99 USD
Products compilation image: https://i.imgur.com/e2heVRB.jpeg
submitted by r3crac
to couponsfromchina [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 18:06 greenlines Anyone have examples of bud vase clusters?
I'm planning to DIY some simple bud vase clusters as my centerpieces, but am having trouble envisioning how it would look and how it should be set up (wondering if only having 3 vases would look bare, if I should also include some candles, etc).
Most of the pics I've seen in this sub are for long tables, but my venue uses large round tables. Has anyone done something similar? If so, willing to share some pics? Thank you!
submitted by greenlines
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]