Board certified behavior analyst salary
Applied Behavior Analysis
2011.01.13 16:44 abahotelstanzania Applied Behavior Analysis
A forum to provide dissemination of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and evidence-based research, assist the public in understanding the science, and to promote conversation between BCBAs, aspiring BCBAs, BCaBAs, RBTs, and others who are interested.
2008.03.08 04:31 Golf
2023.06.03 16:09 gweleif Thirteen game concepts
Today's games repulse me with their copycat, timid and shallow character. Though it seems like there is a variety of concepts flashing around, in practice games revolve around the same half-dozen tropes. Their hallmark sign is that it is nothing that is not seen on TV. If the game's idea is not a reflection of the modern world from someone who, by all appearances, has never read a real book or has experience to share, then it's Pirates in Some Carribean, or the Victorian Age When Jack the Ripper Roamed in a Black Cab, or the Middle Ages with Standard Treachery, or Abstract Space Exploration. I was sick and tired of this a few years ago, now I have all but given up on this art form. Even when the concept is interesting, it is rarely taken far or with force. Neutered developers are afraid to give offense and as a result make bland, short-breathing stuff, but I think the sharp edges are never there to begin with anymore. I don't know anybody who sets out to defy the world, stand apart from its simulations and blandishments and spit a good gob in its ugly square face.
I have never had an opportunity to make a game of my own (it takes a team besides everything else), but I have made mods for a very old RPG for years - new mechanics, plots, magic, quests, effects, scripts, writing and so on. I have more or less put that old engine on its head, though I know hardly anyone will ever find out about my efforts. This is to say that I am not a pure theorist. Some time in the winter, bored and exasperated, I decided to do a quick marathon of game ideas - for RPG, quests, simulations, something in-between - and see how many I can whip out on the run. I would like something from here picked up by a company, but I am not advertising. I realize that is probably not something that might happen. It was a good exercise for me, however. Here are the results for all to see. I did ten first, then three more occurred to me.
1) Circa Caotica
You play the role of Jabsh, a clown of a traveling circus, who suddenly discovers that he is no orphan but the son (Raka, daughter for female players) of the director, Maestro Leotardi. Minutes later after making the sobbing confession the boss is swallowed by the Crocodile Man in a suspicious accident. You have to own up to his legacy and step into the tight and tall boots of the director. Your responsibility is to keep the circus going by fine-tuning and inventing acts based on ideas solicited over regular all-troupe brainstorming sessions despite little starting respect from the others, who have decided to unionize as well (the mentalist takes notes). You must keep drawing in crowds to avert the bankruptcy, earn respect and manipulation points and find the truth behind Leotardi's death and the disappearance of the Big Green cashbox with everyone's last year salary and the medallion that supposedly bears the face of your mother the same evening. All the while you still have to perform in regular clown acts with your partner. You can play as a red clown or a white clown, and the other type will be your foil.
"Ah, count. Decided to join me for a walk?" Vampires steal planes from the Nazi airforce to zoom through the dark skies over the Balkans and turn humans to make more of their own. You start out as a single nosferatu, converted from an arrogant German, and must find and raid small airports and landing strips across the forests and mountains of Roumania, impersonate a living officer to get supplies and fuel, avoid communist guerillas, find and build places to hide during the day and choose which humans to turn to expand your force. Naturally, it is all quite a dead end, as the war is bound to finish sooner or later, which radio broadcasts confirm, and what then will happen to the vampiric empire? But this is something that the gameplay begins to convey to the player gradually. Hopefully the fate of someone who has no future but still does his all will touch some dormant strings in players' hearts.
The sleepy Tibetan village of Dongtso is unaware of what lurks in the bushes and the mountains: you, the desperately lonely yak-man. Born with a big head and two horns, you have only one connection to civilization: the gold ring in your nose. Squinting cross-eyed, you can just make out some kind of symbols on it, and a banner over the village shrine features ones like them. This must be the key. You have to lurk about the supersititious hamlet, helping the folk at night and out of sight with small chores and evesdropping on their reactions and conversations until you can pick up a few words, including, at some point, "Hello." Since this is a game about Tibet and shaping up something rebellious, let the tongue be one of Tibet's many and accompanied by Tibetan script. You can train to pronounce the words when you dare show yourself to children, old people and widows, to improve from mooing to legible speech, but until then you have to dodge men's hunting parties and survive. With enough good deeds and a few friends, you might win the folk's confidence and stand before the village council so that someone might teach you to read. The quest becomes complicated, however, by the appearance of the army of People's Republic of China that establishes a base in the village in its push to subdue Tibet. The year is 1952. One of the newcomers is a local - a renegade llama who, the villagers say, has been on many supernatural journeys in the mountains, but is now wearing the uniform of Tibet's conquerors. The writing on the ring, deciphered, identifies him as your father.
This is a soccer-themed RPG, but you view the sport from the point of view of a bookie besieged on all sides by mafia. To pay back his debt he resolves on a colossal set-up: first get control of an underdog team, then bring them at least to the regional semi-finals and, with the bets in their favor, make them lose in a big way. The thugs are ready to provide cash handouts, leg-breaking, knuckle sandwiches, addictive opioids and more to get the right people on the team and stubborn elements out, but at the cost of increased control and cut of the profits. You must balance their appetities with placating sports authorities, the press, sponsors and police. In the final match a dilemma presents itself: go through with the plan and ruin the team or defy the gangsters and take your chances on the right side of the tracks?
5) And See It Again For the First Time
Starting out from your homeland on three caravels, you unfurl the sails and set out to circumnavigate the world. The globe is randomly generated every time and rolls away at the horizon, with the map, continents and straits unknown beforehand, in the manner of River Raid. Your characters are the three ships and their crews, condition and supplies are their stats. Dropping anchor at strange shores and dealing with natives will be necessary but dangerous as they fight with each other, shuffle and migrate like microbes. Loss of crew can't be repaired. At least one of the ships must find the passages and make it to the fabulous Gate of Makhamedi, enter it from the far side and begin the journey home.
6) The Person and the Essence
In the beginning chapter you play Sauqin, second-in-command to general Varziranga, head of the army of the Arcolan Empire sent to quash the rebellion of Panlaa, who has tried to bring his province to secede. The imperial army has crushed Panlaa'a troops a fortnight ago and has got him shut in the Ravine of the Gold Specks. Complete victory is near, but the commander has been acting strangely since the battle. On this decisive night his behavior spins out of control just as Panlaa makes a sudden sally from his trap, causing great confusion. As his lieutenant, it falls to you to maintain order in dealing with the various officers as well as the clerics of the One, who insist that Panlaa, a lapsed pagan, be given to them for execution once he is captured. The ending of the chapter will determine whether Panlaa ends in the emperor's prison in the capital, Hotharsoom, alive or dead at the clerics' hands, whether Varziranga will be simply demoted or disgraced.
Chapter two will take place in the capital city. You will have been promoted to a top military command for your performance, only to become embroiled in an intrigue involving the emperor's controlling mother, a consequential schism in the church of the One over whether the head of state is eternally the same person reincarnated or a series of persons, demagogues in the public and lurking pagans with unclear motives. Other chapters will follow, and the endings will determine who sits on the throne and who stands behind it, whether state policy is in principle subject to revision and criticism or not and whether the pagan faiths are crushed without mercy or adopted into the church of the One. The material here is Byzantium, Egypt with the notion of the pharaoh as incarnate Horus and the empires of southeast Asia. Some early Christian heresies also deserve to be revivified.
7) Of Rats and Men
You are a rat trapped in the gears of the Trumpet of Doom, the hugest, heaviest and most advanced steam ship ever to paddle the Grumuous Sea. This basin is famously salty enough to let even an iron float for a time, which, the public money finally gathered, made it the perfect road to carry the 25-inch-gunned ("24 + 1 for Paterland!") Trumpet to the shores of Festaly and at last give those Festalians what for! The citizenry is cheering with patriotic joy, the brass bands are blowing. The ship rats are less happy, especially you, who were captain Reissenpouf's pet before you managed to scramble through a porthole and below the desk as he was buttering a toast. You are nearly panicky with fright. Unlike the locals there, you have spent time locked with the diagrams in the captain's safe and know that the battleship is very weakly armored below the waterline. Someone must have made a good bit of business during the construction selling the metal. When the Trumpet comes up against the Festalians with their triton suicides or their rumored counterpart ship, the Rough Musician, not even the Grumuous Sea will keep it from ending up as a gigantic, barnacled wreck on the ocean floor.
To avoid this fate you only have so much time to organize the other rats for systematic sabotage. The game's world is the enormous ship below and above the deck. The humans of the crew are, of course, adamant in their resolve to get themselves killed, so they will repair the servos, the cables turning the massive gears, the ball bearings, the hydraulics and the rest almost as quickly as those are destroyed. This effort will be headed by the near-transparent, monochrome spindle of a man, Admiral Hel, the leader of the expedition, always of his private high deck, sipping his black milk and staring through his spectacles ahead to where TOD's fate awaits it. If all of you ratfolk together gnaw through and spoil enough of the ship's devices, however, the captain might just have the authority to radio Kaiser Walzer of the decision to turn back... though you personally may also have to sneak back into his cabin to sit on his pillow and intone suggestions as he sleeps. The fact that you are an albino rat and at first come across as a crazy visionary doesn't help, and neither does being a female rat and having to give birth to a litter every so often. The current mate can be deputied on tasks while lactating. Other ships may sometimes be encountered in the sea, with different results, and you may improve your reputation in the murine community by predicting these encounters, if you check the looking glass often enough. The length of the game, and hence the difficulty, depends on the distance to Festalian waters - from two weeks' journey to three months.
8) Cosmic Choir
You play as one of the planets of the solar system. The other actors and your partners are the thieving and scurrilous Mercury, the lusty and sly Venus, the militant braggart Mars and so on. And you are the meh-in-the-middle Earth, and in this group of strong personalities stand out with your unique ability of Rational Decision (it would be nice to get Woody Allen for the voice acting, were he younger). Other planets have other powers, and all of them certain characteristics and appetites (for tasty meteorites, for more intimate or more standoffish orbits and so on). The plot revolves around the announcement of the Sun that it has had enough of burning hydrogen and wants to retire, going immediately into the red giant phase, which would, of course, burn up all of the inner planets and kick the outer planets way out. For this the star has recruited a planet-sized asteroid, large enough to pull most of the star fuel away so that the moribund transformation may be set in motion. The euthanatic dark planet is whirring ever closer. Before it gets on a near enough orbit to disrupt the Sun the other planets must find out what caused this sudden depression and persuade their ruler and source of life otherwise. (The answer is that the Sun has always dreamt of going nova but lacks substance.) Playing as the only inhabited planet, you must also keep the life forms on you alive through all of the maneuvering. If you can get Mars to cooperate, however, you may shorten the distance enough for humanity and some of the ecosystems to make the leap and found Musk City there, and then you won't have to care about your surface anymore.
9) Paris, 1245 A.D.
A meticulously researched simulation of the criminal underworld of medieval Paris and the worlds that abutted on it: those of the church, guilds, city watch, the university, lepers, the court and so on. No shortcuts and simplifications for babies who can't tell a Benedictine from a Cistercian. A dynamically filled encyclopedia may be included, though, and remain permanently unlocked for later replays. The main character is a vagrant and a thief. This may be a persistent sandbox, possibly a multiplayer RPG, or it may have a plot, but strictly within historical realities.
10) The Last Supper
You play the role of Jesus, son of God, in the company of the twelve disciples. The game should probably be in first person. (The Sermon of the Mount and such may be shown in cutscenes, or they may be challenges in quiz form.) The time period is your wanderings in Judea after the baptism and until the last night before the arrest. The background is the Judaic society at the time and its Roman controllers, somewhat historically accurate. This is a detective story, a wholldoit where you need to figure out who is best suited to betray you in due time so that you may prep him for the job and finally give him the impetus to "do it quicker" at the Last Supper. For Christ certainly needed someone to betray him. It's not always Judas: the identity of the potential traitor, along with his motives, will vary randomly between playthroughs. Incidents and encounters along the road, both recorded in the Bible and invented, will liven up the experience and better inform you about the personalities of the disciples, building on but going beyond what is known (Peter with his short temper, the lofty John an so on).
Ships and the sea again. This time you are a typical sailor with an atypically strong survival instinct on one of the vessels in a colossal game of Battleship between Our Guy and the Other Player. Accordingly, there are two grids firing at each other: your side's and the enemy's, though you only get to travel across your own. The ship you begin on is chosen at random: it may be anything in size from a single-squarer to a five-squarer. Smaller ships are less likely to be hit, of course, but when a ship is finished, it sinks, and you with it. The purpose of the game is to survive until Our Guy's victory, which programmatically is likely but not guaranteed and happens about 70% of the time. To do this you must desert on a regular basis, setting out in a dinghy to a ship more favored in the current situation. However, the dinghy only travels three squares per turn, and you can only spend two turns in the open sea before dying. You also need time on board ships to access their radio broadcasts, which, besides playing some inspirational propaganda, update the picture of the grid as the battle rages. Without it you are limited to paddling to vessels that you can directly see. The role-playing element comes from dealing with ship commanders, who all take their duties and titles - captain of Cruiser! captain of Battleship! - very seriously, from picking up supplies in floating debris and from acquiring special abilities that let you, for example, paddle an extra square farther. Is war evil? Is it to be hated, or is our side to be cheered on? After all, if Our Guy loses, this will all have been in vain.
In this game of life, dedicated to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), you must pass through all of the Gates of Conformity to win your ultimate prize - death from old age, as opposed to suicide. The option to kill yourself is always available in the menu. Being the hero and chickenshit that you are, though, you are determined to submit to every humiliation just so you can press forward. The world of the game is a vertical platform that moves with you along the Y axis, which represents time from some random year forwards: you may begin at 100 B.C., 1824 A.D., 12749 j-Spec and so on. It is really all the same where on the timeline you are dropped off. As with other platformers, once the screen has moved, there is no going back. You can walk freely to the left and right, however, pick up bonuses, disarm threats and converse with characters. Going up, every so often the screen is intersected by a wall with a gate in it. Your character's silhouette must either match the cut of the gate or be smaller to pass through. You start out small as a baby, a little circle, but very soon handicaps such as Discovery of Talent, Unusual Upbringing, Independent Spirit or Love of Sex will begin to rush at you to complicate your silhouette with Г, & and other such protrusions. You will also grow in size until your late 20s. Luckily, opportunities will also present themselves to prune some of this exotica: Family, Steady Job, Political Engagement, Puppy, Human Interest and other bonuses can be found or obtained from conversations to simplify your puzzle to a manageable cut until such time as the years pile on and the worst is behind you. You will become smaller and smaller and able to rush through the checkpoints one after the other to the finish line.
13) Six Handshakes to Liberty
The country is suffering under a cruel dictatorship. Ar-Parason, the president-for-life, has wrung the last of resources from the nation and has now thrown it into a disastrous war. In his palace he is surrounded by guards armed to the teeth and without a shred of conscience to shoot the bastard. What can you, a humble microbiologist living in the suburbs, do about this? Nothing, it seems, until you discover a strain of bacteria that is absolutely deadly within weeks and immune to all known antibiotics except one, still not fully developed. The microbe is passed along by touch. Alas, you discover it when you become infected with it. You still have the resources to finish the research on the antibiotic and save yourself, but now you realize that you possess the perfect secret weapon to rid the country of the tyrant. Although you can't get so close to Ar-Parason in person, someone must enjoy that intimacy...
Every day you do your research at the computer, look through the press, then put on gloves and go out in search of people in contact with other people who will, you hope, ultimately carry the strain to its target. You have to follow news to figure out whose hands to shake and who to sleep with - secretaries, daughters of generals, corrupt officials - and many times the scheme will fall short of success. The chain of handshakes will terminate early somewhere, and these intermediaries will just die. But all those sacrifices are worth it, aren't they? You keep several intrigues going at once, determined to see one of them to the end. Meanwhile an epidemic is beginning in the country, Ar-Parason is starting to take precautions, and your own remaining time that could be spent on finishing the antibiotic is also running short. What is more important: life, revenge, justice, survival, honor? Your actions will be your decisions.
submitted by gweleif
to gamedev [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:05 SpacePaladin15 The Nature of Predators 121
First Prev Patreon Arxur POV of the Cradle Series wiki Official subreddit Discord
--- Memory transcription subject: Captain Sovlin, United Nations Fleet Command Date [standardized human time]: January 15, 2137
It wasn’t my imagination; our triangular shuttle was sinking like a stone. Water bobbed up against the cockpit windows, entombing us beneath the waves. Hull integrity would eventually give out and allow water to flood the compartment. The predators were just watching it happen, with not nearly enough panic showing in their binocular eyes. They made no attempt to inflate a life raft and escape, while we could still get the doors open.
The craft had tipped forward at a slight angle, and the airborne vehicle began to sink nose-first toward a watery grave. A feeling of immense claustrophobia gripped me, as the nightmare scenario came to fruition. My claws wrapped around Samantha’s arm before I could stop myself; the human looked at me with sheer disbelief, and pushed me away. Her nose was scrunched in an obvious sign of distaste. Carlos would’ve definitely been more amenable to my desperate outreach for support.
Samantha heaved a sigh. “I’m going to pretend you didn’t just fucking do that, but it better not ever
“Please! We’re sinking!” I croaked.
Onso snickered. “Sinking? You don’t feel the engines running? It’s a submersible aircraft.”
Upon closer listening, I could feel the quiet hum of the engines. Somehow, the combustion drive was still running underwater, and pushing us in a controlled manner further into the ocean. There were no signs of leaks seeping through the walls, despite being encased in the depths. I’d never heard of a plane that could fly underwater, but I should’ve gleaned our safety from the predators’ calmness. If a human is running or terrified, that’s when it’s time to assume our deaths are imminent.
Sam wasn’t the least bit amused by me latching onto her arm, but Tyler and Carlos were both masking smirks. I dipped my head in shame. How had the Yotul known of technology which was unfathomable to the wider galaxy? Until today, I wouldn’t have thought such devices would ever have a use. It was embarrassing that the primitive kept his head better than me around novel technology, though I tried to push that egoistic thought out of my mind.
“Do the Yotul have this kind of technology, Onso?” I prompted the reddish-furred marsupial to answer, though I knew the reply would be in the negative. “I’ve never heard of such things, so I’m surprised it’s old news to you.”
“Well, I took it upon myself to read up on the specs; they were included with our briefing notes. Never know when shit’s gonna break, and someone’s gotta fix it. The Yotul have a saying, ‘Everything can break, so assume it will do so today.’”
“That’s valid. Every spacecraft crash is due to a ‘one-in-a-billion’ mechanical failure; unlikelihood upon unlikelihood. Uh, anyhow, I’m a little out of my element here, clearly nothing like you.”
“I don’t mind the water, Sovlin. Mama had a sailboat, which she’d take around the harbor. It was a little disappointing to hear human water activities involve hunting. There’s so many beautiful things to see; it’s the last untamed frontier. Even after space is explored, the oceans still hold so many mysteries and unique lifeforms!”
“Plenty of humans agree with you, even ones who enjoy fishing like Tyler. We’ll go snorkeling or scuba diving just to explore reefs and view marine life,” Carlos chimed in. “No boat, nothing but a basic breathing apparatus.”
“There’s water sports too. Surfing, where you try to ride massive waves on a board.” Samantha made odd gestures with her hands, as though conveying a series of hills. “Parasailing, up in the sky tied to a boat. White water rafting, where you go down turbulent, rocky rapids in an inflatable.”
I groaned. “Why…are any of those not
mortally dangerous?! What is wrong with you predators? I thought you evolved from the fucking trees!”
“It’s all in the spirit of fun, a memorable experience. Don’t tell me none of it sounds like something you want to try once.”
“No, those stunts sound horrible. This
is horrible. I can see the depth meter going up…it’s double digits! I can’t see the sky!”
“Quit being a baby.”
“Quit being a predator! I hate humans; I can’t stand you! Onso, back me up.”
“The surfing sounds totally badass. I can imagine riding a wave up to its crest, and trying not to fall,” the Yotul answered. “We should try it together, old man. Conquer your fears, do things you think you can’t.”
“I am not doing that. No way on the cradle.”
Tyler sported a devilish grin. “Hey, it could be worse, Sovlin. You could be doing shark cage diving.”
I offered the blond human a blank stare. Through the cockpit behind him, I noticed orange-striped fish swimming clear of the aerosub. There was a dark shadow in the murky depths below, which filled me with palpable unease. What if it was some sort of massive predator which hid in this oceanic range? Chewing at my claws with anxiety, I tried to parse through what he said. Cage diving? That can’t be what it sounds like; locking yourself in a cage and jumping into the water…not trying to escape. What’s a shark?
We moved closer to the ambiguous shadow within the turquoise ocean, which I tried to ignore. The humans would freak out if there was reason for alarm; I couldn’t make a fool of myself again. Plastering a look of confusion on my face, I flicked a claw at Tyler for an explanation. His blue eyes twinkled with amusement, and my former guards watched with interest.
“Ah, you’re wondering what that is.” Officer Cardona tapped his fingers against his holopad, and noticed that his Yotul exchange partner was intrigued too. He showed a picture to Onso first. “I’d say it’s self-explanatory. Oh, and, yes, they have side-facing eyes, but sharks are predators. Humans have movies about them eating us, even though that’s uncommon in reality.”
Tyler turned the device toward me, and I flinched away with disbelief. Sure enough, a pack of Terrans were suspended in a metal cage below the water. “Sharks” circled them with predatory intent, serrated teeth visible. From what I’d learned about Gojids being omnivores, I’d trust the primates on binocular eyes not being necessary to eat living food. However, deciphering human behavior was a maddening endeavor. Was this some twisted way of reasserting their dominance as apex predators, against animals that dared to prey on them?
“You just said it was in fucked-up human movies…it’s CGI! That’s not a real fucking thing!” I screamed. “I thought we were keeping it professional,
huh? You all are definitely saying, and making up, predator nonsense on purpose, at this point!”
Tyler flashed his teeth. “It’s real. We don’t need to make anything up; humans will go to great lengths for thrills.”
“That seems to be tempting fate. I’ve always believed in respecting nature, though it would be cool to see these animals up close,” Onso said.
“Good news: you can see them in aquariums too.” I thought humans would think water decorations were stupid…wait, what did he just say?!
My spines were bristling. “You have aquariums, like the Kolshians on Aafa?”
“Yep,” Tyler affirmed.
“And instead of sea plants, you keep dangerous predators in them?”
“Yeah? They’re cool to look at, man.”
“Protector, I don’t care if we’re in the middle of the ocean. I want off this sinking boat!”
Carlos stifled a laugh. “Well, your wish is about to be granted. This puppy isn’t meant to dive deeper than 100 meters. The UNS Deep Core
is up ahead.”
The foreboding shadow had grown larger in my periphery, and my eyes swiveled back to the viewport. It was a submersed ship, but one that was so large, its breadth faded into the murky distance. There was no way this wasn’t in the triple digits of meters long; the all-black, undecorated exterior would cause an observer to mistake it for a shadowy patch of water. There was a tower affixed to its spine, which perhaps housed an equivalent to a bridge.
“The humans must’ve snuck this ship here days ago. How long has it been lurking?” I murmured to myself. “They couldn’t have airdropped it from too high up either…I don’t think.”
Samantha rubbed her hands together. “If you think this is the only one sent, think again. We’re told as much as we need to know, Sovlin, but it’s a blast to fill in the blanks.”
Our aerosub glided down to the bottom of the Deep Core
, before flipping over and latching onto to a watertight door. It was similar to how a spacecraft would dock for boarding; my concerns were assuaged a little, noticing some familiarity. Packing such a large crew into a metal tube must be stressful for any land-dwelling species, but the humans were insane enough to tuck their senses aside. There could be enough predators aboard to compose a small village.
I disliked the fact that I was hanging at a ninety-degree angle, though I didn’t voice my complaints. The humans awkwardly dismounted, with Tyler helping Onso down. Carlos hoisted me to my own two feet, and I took a steadying breath. Our own watertight hatch, which I mistook for an emergency exit when I thought it was a sane vehicle, was on the right exit. There was a click, as human personnel opened the circular door from the other side.
The five of us were helped up through the threshold into the submarine, and we admired the metal inner workings of our surroundings. The tunnels were narrow, with small doorways leading between compartments; many required a slight step up to clear. One Terran greeted us at our docking point, though he wore a different uniform than the getup I was used to. I wasn’t sure what to expect from land predators who operated underwater, but the ample facial hair checked out with my mental image.
“Welcome aboard the Deep Core
. I’m Commander Fournier; your presence is requested on the bridge,” a gruff voice greeted us.
I blinked in confusion. “May I ask why…sir?”
“First aliens to step foot on a submarine. You’re VIPs; it’s a good photo-op, you could say. Follow me.” Of course, the humans are worried about optics as we’re descending to an outlandish location. Sometimes, they’re awfully predictable.
Claustrophobia threatened to flare up, with the cramped passages and lack of direction. Onso showed no such uneasiness, forcing Tyler to ensure that the Yotul studied objects with his eyes, not his paws. The primitive seemed enamored with any machinery or design quirks, even basic things such as hinges. I was really trying not to look down on him, but when he was gawking at simplistic nails, it was difficult. At least his dimwitted curiosity was a distraction from our present environment.
The bearded commander led us to a steep stairway, and communicated for us to follow his lead. There was a thunderous bark of “up ladder!” before the human-in-charge popped open a hatch. Tyler waved a hand at me and Onso, signaling for us to climb after Fournier first. I ensured that my balance was steady, hustling up the rungs. There was a railing surrounding the hatch, along with a safety chain that our guide was unclipping.
“Sir, may I ask how much air we have left?” I couldn’t resist asking, despite being out of breath from the short ascent. “I presume you’ve been submerged a few days. Even spaceships can only carry a few weeks of oxygen, and I don’t see any tanks, um…”
Fournier issued a throaty laugh. “Scared of submarines, Gojid?”
“A little, uh, yes…sir.”
“Don’t be. We have as much air as there is water in the ocean.”
Onso bounded after us. “The Terrans use electrolysis to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen in seawater they collect, then use that O2 to ventilate the ship.”
“Why, I like this one!” the commander bellowed. “Read up on subs, haven’t ya?”
“It drew me in…like a vortex of knowledge. I always liked machines.”
“Then I take it you’re an engineer? I can see that kid-like glee in your eyes.”
“A rocket engineer. The unchanging rules, the complex order, the concreteness and the planning: it speaks to me. Having a new class of machines to study really lit that fire, for the first time since the Federation killed my passion. Not even studying your weaponry truly scratched that itch. It’s just, I never dreamed I’d discover a new alien boat!”
“Well, well! I’m no engineer, but I’ll be happy to share what I know. Feel free to ask any questions; we love talking about what we do, to someone who really wants to hear it.”
“Thank you, sir.”
Commander Fournier led us into a stout compartment, where a vast array of gadgetry and screens covered a wall. Humans were examining a green circle on display, with a rotating line and labeled angles. Data feeds were also listed there, which led me to conclude it was a sensors equivalent. Navigations was at the front, at least from the appearance of several control columns. Some predators appeared to be acting as officers or supervisors, peering over others’ shoulders and issuing commands. This isn’t that dissimilar to a starship, but where is the viewport? How can they see?
I cleared my throat. “Sir, where is the viewport? There’s no windows!”
“We don’t need windows,” Fournier explained. “We use sonar, because sound travels further in water than light. Glass or transparent materials are just a weak point in the hull, and a potential source of leaks if we take a hit.”
“Okay. Then why did the submersible craft we took here have windows?”
“Because it needs to be a spacecraft too, and you need to see when you’re flying. It’s useful enough to outweigh any concerns,” Carlos chimed in.
“This is so cool!” Onso bounced on his digitigrade hindlegs, and the commander fortunately didn’t take offense to his excess excitement. “The sonar doesn’t need to see at all. It just…listens
Fournier nodded. “Precisely. I saw you examining the bearings on our machinery, and I’ll impress upon you the importance of noise reduction down here. We keep everything detached from the hull frame to avoid vibrations…even dropping a wrench can give you up to an enemy. Sonar receptors pick up the slightest vibration, and then, they know you’re there.”
“That explains why your engines have to be so quiet. I was reading about how you try to avoid cavitation…you know, where the vacuum pressure caused by the propeller makes water boil. The bubbles pop and give off noise.”
“You don’t need a rundown at all, Yotul; you already know everything. We have a speed range where we can operate silently.”
I was growing bored of the technical explanations, and Onso, a primitive, was outshining my knowledge to the humans. Perhaps the Yotul was desperate to prove himself as an academic equal, but he didn’t need to prattle on about science like he was reading a textbook. While there were impressive feats of engineering on display here, I agreed with Samantha’s assertion of naval obsolescence. What good was fighting in the water, except in this extraordinary circumstance? The predators can hide far away from any targets or locations of value forever. How ingenious. They’d be unseen altogether if the other human tribes realized this theater was irrelevant in a war.
I suppressed an irritated huff. “Permission to speak freely, sir?”
“Granted,” Fournier replied, a curious twinkle in his eyes.
“Respectfully, sir, I do not see the purpose of putting all this time into submarine development, at least for military aims. You’re a spacefaring species, and you’re incredible at ground assaults. What use is it to hide so far away from civilization…from the action? Maybe you sink a few ships that are using an outdated method of moving resources, but I don’t get it. You have better weapons.”
“You really don’t know? To use your word, these ships are masterful predators; nearly undetectable, capable of hearing the slightest sound, and able to surface anywhere in the world. But it goes far beyond that. The destructive power housed here is a hell of a deterrent. That’s why we’d never actually
trade nukes like ya Feddies thought we did.”
“Nukes? I’m not following.”
“There’s tens of nukes stuffed onto just one of these things. We can hang off the shore anywhere, and fire missiles while underwater. Not that we have to be close to our target; we can shoot ICBMs halfway around the world. You never know where we are, if it’s right down your neck or prowling distant shores. We’re waiting to strike, anywhere and everywhere, with the technology to end civilization itself, even after command is destroyed on land. Obsolete, my ass.”
I gulped with discomfort, wishing I could recede into the ship walls. That declaration was so calm yet predatorily destructive; there were chilling implications for the extent of human aggression. It suddenly made sense why Earth tribes were intent on sniffing these predators out of the ocean’s recesses, and why the subs tried to remain undetectable at all costs. Should the current battle go awry, Talsk could be devastated by an unseen arsenal of epic proportions.
As Commander Fournier took his post, I tried to understand why humans would devise such machinations, for use against their own civilization. The Federation’s “irradiated Earth” could’ve been a reality; these capabilities shouldn’t exist in any culture. I didn’t understand why my kind-hearted friends would even think of such predatory weaponry. Surely, understanding the apocalyptic consequences of these vehicles should’ve convinced them not to build them.
My therapist could’ve elaborated further on the full heights of Terran aggression. Humans didn’t enjoy killing, yet they brainstormed and actualized the optimal ways to kill every human in existence? It was a paradox. Perhaps their predator nature factored into their decision-making in a manner they didn’t understand. Orders were issued to begin our descent, and for all sailors to report to battle stations. I felt the submersible tilt down, so I tried to clear my head of what the primates were capable of. I have to believe that they will never actually do something like that…that their goodness will prevail. They didn’t snap after Earth, right? I trust their better judgment.
“W-well, if there’s really a base at the bottom of the ocean, the Farsul are fucked,” I murmured to my posse.
Samantha’s fist tightened, as her smirk returned. “I’d say they are.”
The numbers on the depth meter continued to escalate, as the submarine navigated the ocean which spanned below us. Locked inside a steel tube with predators, and knowing the potential of its onboard weaponry, my nerves were anything but quelled. The submarines somehow eclipsed even the worst starships in its dastardly capabilities. The Farsul wouldn’t be prepared for this predatory contraption, should we stumble across any of their flotilla.
I was glad that the humans were on the same team as me; there was no telling where their capacity for annihilation ended.
--- First Prev Patreon Arxur POV of the Cradle Series wiki Official subreddit Discord
submitted by SpacePaladin15
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:48 invetis Best UG Courses From Top Colleges for a Bright and Triumphant Future!
| || |Find World class education in India! Invertis University Bareilly submitted by invetis to u/invetis [link] [comments]
Selecting the right career path is a stepping stone towards a successful career. If you opt for a subject that you do not find interesting, you cannot give your best academic performance. And it will ultimately hinder your professional growth and development. That is why the leading educational institutes offer a wide range of courses, enabling the students to discover new interests and walk the career path that leads to their dream.
However, you must choose a UG programme that will ensure a recession-resilient profession, even in the distant future. Worry not! The three-year BJMC
courses from eminent universities are a great means to skyrocket your career. Guaranteeing a profession that is always high in demand, the BJMC course will provide in-depth knowledge about every aspect of media like print and electronic. The following is what you will learn in your graduation course:
- Process for gathering and analysing contents.
- Anchoring and Interviewing skills for live production.
- Writing skills required for different media platforms.
- Good experience with camera and audio for the production of Audio-visual Content.
- Thorough understanding of the Journalism and Media Industry.
A career in Journalism & Mass Communication: Scope and Opportunities!
Doors of opportunities will open wide once you complete the BJMC programme. You can make a successful career in Publishing, Reporting, Editing, Film Making, Direction etc. Also, victory will chase you if you choose to work as a Radio Jockey, Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor or Photographer.
BCA in AI: Means to make your dream come true!
If Computer Application fascinates you more than anything else, nothing can be better than having a degree in BCA Artificial Intelligence
. Joining the course at renowned institutions will help you learn various skills and gather knowledge to develop AI programmes. Further, you will get exposure to a project-based learning approach with the opportunity to work in real-based scenarios.
Besides, you will gain thorough knowledge about programming languages, display strategies, cloud technology, database-specific languages and many more. However, you must not forget that BCA in AI is an interdisciplinary subject and it involves the application of Electronics, Mathematics, Probability and Statistics for developing AI Machines and Robots.
BCA AI: Ensuring endless possibilities!
As an emerging field of study, the BCA Artificial Intelligence programme promises a successful career to present-day youths. Undoubtedly, AI and Machine Learning are the newest technological discovery, ready to take over the conventional ones. Hence, it has become a high-demand career option.
The three-year UG programme assures brilliant opportunities to the students, assisting them in attracting high-designated and well-paid jobs at top-ranking MNCs. Completing your graduation in BCA AI, you can work as an AI Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer and Research Scientist. Also, you can apply for the post of Product Manager and many other lucrative designations and secure a rewarding career.
Whether you wish to go for the BJMC courses or BCA in AI attracts you the most, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission at the top colleges. Remember, you must have a minimum of 50% marks in your 10+2 Boards Examination if you are a general category candidate. For SC/ST students having 45% in aggregate is enough. The widely-acknowledged universities offer premium-quality education at an affordable price. Visit their official website for detailed information about the courses and fee structure.
2023.06.03 15:47 VineViridian Integrity
It takes integrity self awareness, humility and self control in order to not use or abuse others when in a position of power. Oversight boards and directors need to have integrity as well, or else we have a dumpster fire of false wokeness, abuse & corruption.
I'm talking about behavioral health, medicine, the corporate world, politics, housing, religious organizations, the entire umbrella of societal hierarchy.
From what I've seen, those with the most power have the least integrity, and that is because they are compensated and praised for being that way.
submitted by VineViridian
to therapyabuse [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:10 Ntwadumela817 All killers have the same strategy
| || |
I played like six games last night and 4 killers did this while the other 2 did something similar. I keep hearing camping and tunneling is something only “some” killers do but this seems to be the behavior across the board. Keep crying about how hard it is to play killer though 😒. submitted by Ntwadumela817 to deadbydaylight [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:09 Giul_Xainx My non certified GM; tales from an accomplished driver. -part 3.
My non certified GM doesn’t know how to manage efficiently. A large catering order came through. It was for 200 boxed lunches. All of the basic ones. Aside from all of the panic baking that happened there is one thing that just made me laugh out loud.
Each line gets a tally paper. And you are to mark off how many sandwiches you made for each one. The 1’s, the 4’s, the 3’s, the 5’s and the 6’s….
This non certified GM had one person at the end of the line just standing there making tally marks. Seriously two people are making the sandwiches and wrapping them while one stands there with a pen and paper.
All the while the non certified GM over prepped tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce bins as I expected. We ended up using every last one 2 days later including the cucumbers.
Instead of counting them by pulling the same amount of papers for the 1’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s, saving the tuna for the last ones to complete, we have someone standing around with a paper and pen marking down which ones were completed….
We still had to fill the boxes with chips, pickles, cookies, and extras…..
Those two people could have been prepping the fucking boxes but nope… that didn’t happen until after we counted every single sandwich…. With tally marks… on a piece of paper and a pen……………….
After all the lettuce settled on their cold table you look at ours and we barely made a mess.
On the non certified GM side there are tomatoes all over the board, a whole sandwich is on the floor with meat, and there's papers scattered all over the table. My god. Just fucking teach the kids how to toss the papers into the damn bin as they go.
Worst part? Their sandwiches were never marked on his side. Now a guessing game begins..... I'm done...
submitted by Giul_Xainx
to jimmyjohns [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:09 seannestor This Week in Toledo 6/3/23
| || | submitted by seannestor to toledo [link] [comments]
• On Monday, Bitwise Industries - the Fresno, California-based tech training company that has been renovating the former Jefferson Center downtown at 1300 Jefferson Ave. - furloughed its entire staff of 900 employees citing cash flow issues. A $33 million lawsuit has been filed against the company by its financial partners, who cite that they were misled and that contracts were breached.
• On Tuesday, Toledo City Council voted 9-3 to approve a $180,000 contract with Louisville-based Cities United to develop a crime-reduction plan. Council members Hobbs, Moline, and Sarantou cast dissenting votes.
• Also on Tuesday, City of Toledo Safety Director Brian Byrd announced he will be retiring on September 1. He has worked for the City since 1988.
• On Wednesday, ProMedica announced that it plans to close the Goerlich Memory Center and a skilled nursing facility in Sylvania by August 31 as part of ongoing cost-cutting measures related to its dire financial position. The Goerlich Memory Center has been open since 1994.
• On Thursday, the Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority (TARTA) launched its TARTA Summer Blast Pass, which allows young people aged 6 through 19 to make use of TARTA services at no cost through August 31. For more information, visit https://tarta.com/blast/
• Also beginning Thursday, ratepayers are likely to see a hike of up to 47% on their electric bills due to rising energy costs influenced by the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. For those interested in changing their energy supplier, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) operates a website comparing all available energy providers at http://www.energychoiceohio.gov/
• The Ohio Department of Transportation has reintroduced plans to expand I-475 between Douglas Road and US-23. Several residents are concerned as the project will involve acquiring and demolishing homes as early as 2026.
• The Ohio Controlling Board has earmarked $2,000,000 for cleanup in the Maumee River as well as $750,000 to Unison Behavioral Health Group to purchase a 16-bed residential treatment facility for those with severe and persistent mental illness.
• On Saturday (June 3) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., the City of Toledo is sponsoring a free disposal day at the Hoffman Road Landfill (3962 Hoffman Rd.) Lucas county residents can drop off bulk solid waste at no cost during this time. For more information, visit https://toledo.oh.gov/landfill
• Also on Saturday (June 3) at 10 a.m. in the Old West End, the King Wamba Parade will kick off the 50th Annual Old West End Festival. For more information about the festival and the various events and activities taking place within it, visit http://www.toledooldwestend.com/festival
• In further Saturday (June 3) events, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the City of Toledo will host another public meeting at St. Martin de Porres Community Center (1119 Bancroft St.) for stakeholders to plan future development at the Swayne Field Shopping Center at Monroe Street and Detroit Avenue.
• The East Toledo Family Center will host a Storybook Festival on Saturday (June 3) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.,. at Waite High School (301 Morrison Dr.). The entirely free event will include activities, raffles, a meet and greet with Spiderman, music, and prizes to promote literacy for children.
• The Multicultural Twilight Market will take place on Saturday (June 3) from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Toledo Farmer's Market (525 Market St.). Shops operated by women, immigrants, and people of color will be present. There is no cost to attend.
• Next Wednesday (June 7) at 12 p.m., the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library will launch its free Summer Music Series with a performance by Kerry Patrick Clark & Robbie Clark on the north lawn of the Main Branch Library (325 N. Michigan St.). Concerts will continue every Wednesday at 12 p.m. through August 8.
• Also next Wednesday (June 7) from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., City of Toledo District 1 Councilman John Hobbs will host a public town hall meeting at the Eleanor Kahle Senior Center (1315 Hillcrest Ave.). For more information, call 419-245-1611.
• Next Thursday (June 8) from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the 18th annual Lunch at Levis series will kick off at Levis Square Park (St. Clair St. and Madison Ave.) in downtown Toledo with a free concert by Kyle White. Each Thursday through September 21, free music, food trucks, and activities will be present at the park.
• You can receive This Week in Toledo via e-mail by subscribing at https://toledo.substack.com/subscribe
. You can also receive updates on Facebook by liking the official page at https://www.facebook.com/thisweekintoledo
News sources: The Blade
2023.06.03 15:00 Acceptable_Egg5560 Persistence Journalism 
Thanks again to u/TheManwithaNoPlan
in all their help in co-writing this story! They are a fountain of inspiration! [First
-[Next] Memory transcript: Sharnet, Venlil Journalist. Date: [Standardized human time] September 19th, 2136
I had been correct. When Tagleb had described Unzekep’s behavior, I had thought she couldn’t possibly be one of the Overseers. Too descriptive. Too many features that stood out to be remembered. But I had to see. I needed to see what she was like.
I didn’t want to treat her like a monster. Like everyone else.
Unzekep was curled up in a ball on the ground, her sobs echoing off the enclosing walls. They clashed with the constant hum of the pumps, each dampening the other slightly. Her colors kept shifting between the gray of the walls and her natural green, as if she was barely trying to hide.
She just continued to sob. “I don’t want to go. P-please… I don’t… please…”
My legs started walking. On their own. Closer. I’m kneeling next to her. She’s hurting. I…
I gently placed my paw on her back. She shrinks back at the touch, but I keep my paw in place as she cries. “It’s okay,” I say, trying to be heard over the pumps, “we mean you no harm. We wish to h…” The facility said they helped.
“We wish to keep you away from the monsters of the facility.”
Her chest shuttered as one eye peered out at me. “Y-you… you hate me. Fear me. Everyone… everyone does…”
“I am not everyone,” I reply. “Come, please, let’s get out of this room so we can hear each other. We only wish to talk.”
Unzekep began rising to her feet, but it still felt off. Her movements brought to mind the Venlil I had seen in the Arxur fear videos. The movement of someone who believed that they were being sent to their death and had given up all hope of its avoidance. Vekna stood by as I led her out of the room, unsure of how to act in the face of this situation.
The scaffolding outside the room groaned from the stresses put upon it by those far above as we walked out. The distant sounds of reactors whirring and people talking replaced the constant hum of the turbines as the backdrop to our situation. I saw Vekna take a small sigh of relief as she closed the door behind us. I saw how she had started to tense up the longer we were in there, this was more for her than Unzekep. Speaking of, the Harchen was still curled up in a defensive stance. “So…why do you bring me out? Are you…going to throw things at me?” She looked down, staring at a small discarded wrench set against the wall. “Please… don’t do hard.”
“We are not going to do that.” She was so scared of us. Like she was standing before an Arxur. “You were in Dawn Creek. The correctional facility there.”
Her colors shifted in fear again. “They-they tossed out! I didn’t- it wasn’t an escape! I’m not- not bad. I’m good! I promise! I-I…” I could see her eyes start to wet again. “Please…I’m sorry…”
Vekna, who had been behind me, knelt forward, keeping her paws to herself. “We know, we know. We’re not going to send you back there, or anywhere else. It’s okay, we’re friends.” I could hear something in her voice I couldn’t quite discern. Sadness? Anger? Both?
Unzekep looked up at her, at us, and she finally started to uncurl. “You’re…friends? Why?” The very fact she asked that at all sent a pang of sympathy through my heart. Is she really so isolated out here that she has to ask why someone wants to be friends with her?
I shook my head to focus. “Because the people who ran that place were evil. They tortured people, and we want to make sure that they don’t do such things to anyone else.”
Unzekep looked at me in confusion, her complexion only slightly changing to a bluish tint. “People don’t call it torture. It’s treatments. Bad treatments. They didn’t help change color. That’s how you spot me, right? The dots.” She ran a hand over her temple, right where the splotches were.
I nodded. “Yes, we did. You did a good job hiding otherwise, though.”
“Thanks. I learned how to ca…cam…hide very well. Sometimes I could make the guards miss me, but then I got in trouble for my next treatment.” I saw her shudder at the memories of that. Why did we ever think this was a good idea?
“They had me take stuff. Said… it would make me hide better. Didn’t. It- it made me worse.” So she was drugged. I guess my theory about the Harchen drug was somewhat correct.
“Yes. The people there lied. They lied a lot…” I leaned forward, trying to keep my voice comforting, “do you remember a giant Venlil?”
Her tail flicked in worry as Vekna looked over to me in confusion. “They said.. it was dangerous. That it was going to destroy everything. But… they said they were throwing us out because of it.”
“They were lying again,” I told her, “they were throwing you out to hide themselves. The overseers feared we would find out that they were torturing people, so they ran.” I gestured to me and Vekna. “We are looking for them. We want to make sure they never hurt anyone again. Please, can you help us?”
A new flash of fear flows across her body as she shrinks back. “I- I can’t! They- they’ll know. They will hurt me. Find me and hurt me.” She shivers to herself despite the warmer air down here. Is this the kind of pain Tarlim was hiding all along? By the stars…
Vekna stepped in, her voice similarly soothing. “Why do you think that? You’re a long ways away from Dawn Creek. Do you think that someone from there is here?” She looked between us for a moment before she took on a yellow underhue in confirmation. I had to stop myself from celebrating then and there. After three misses, I was starting to think that this was nothing more than another ruse. At least we’re not doing this for nothing!
I leaned in a little closer, causing the Harchen to focus on me. “Do you know who they are? What they look like? Where they might be?” Unzekep whined at my inquiries and covered her ear holes. “Please, not so loud. You’re hurting my ears.” I immediately retracted, doing my best to lower my volume. I flicked my ears in the affirmative, but she didn’t stop. Confused, I flicked them again, but she just continued to look at me as if I was going to restart my questions as soon as she took her hands away. Vekna stepped in and spoke. “She won’t be as loud anymore.” At that, Unzekep finally took her hands away. Difficulty with nonverbal cues. Of course they’d lock her up for that.
“Okay. I…saw their back. I don’t know where they are. I know that they did something bad in the caves. They left when I came. Someone else was there, a Venlil. Shocked. It looked like what they did to me, but worse. More sloppy.”
That piqued my interest. Perhaps that’s the reason she spends most of her time down here?
I had to ask. “Is that why you stay down here in the bowels of the reactors? In the tunnels under the city?”
She tapped her fingers together. “They… are safe. No eyes. No people who…less people who hurt me. I can hide. I have a house on the top, but… they are top, too. I can hide better down here.”
She looked to be getting scared again at the memory, so I took a soothing tone again. “Thank you. Please, can you tell me where you saw them? What caves?”
She fidgeted with her tail, which had curled around to her front. “Up in the mountains. Old iron mines that ran out a long time ago. Nobody but me ever went up there…and them now.” She clenched her tail. “I don’t go up there anymore.”
Iron mines. We had a location. A place that our target likely frequented. “Thank you. You have helped us so much by telling us that.” I bowed to her, “I promise, we will take them away from this place. You won’t have to hide anymore.”
She didn’t seem to calm down much at that, though. Instead, she looked…sad. “I do have to, I always have to….” She sighed. “People see me. Hate me. They… they will try to send me to another… they will hurt me again. Zap me… here.” She pointed to the spots on her head. The ones that never change their color.
I wanted to say she was wrong. I wanted to reassure her that things would be fine once the heads were captured. But so many would fear her. So many would… wait…
“How did you get here?”
Unzekep looked at me in confusion, her color shifting bluish.
“When you were tossed out,” I explain, “you moved here. You had a house. You must have had people who helped you. Who don’t fear you.”
“My… my mom.” Her tail curled around her legs as she sat on the ground. “She found me. She’s in the gov…gover…she has power, covered for me all she could. She…she put me in at first, but when these showed up,” she pointed to her dead spots, “she tried to get me out. Didn’t work, but then they threw us out. It was…a long, long walk.”
Vekna gasped at that. “Wait, you mean to say you walked here?
All the way from Dawn Creek? Why didn’t you take a…oh. No money, right?”
Unzekep shifted her underhue in confirmation. “No, no money. When I got here, I was so tired. But…now I have a job. And people usually don’t bother me. Not unless its-”
“Oy!” A voice echoed in the tunnels, “what are you lazy brahkasses doing?”
I looked over my shoulder at the source of the noise. A lanky off-white Venlil woman, most certainly past her prime, walked out of the cargo elevator and approached us. Upon seeing her, Unzekep tried her best to camouflage against the surface, but it wasn’t working all too well. “And quit with the color changing, you speh-licking lizard! I can still see your spots a [mile] away! What are you doing off the job, your shift isn’t over yet!”
I heard Unzekep whimper and shrink away towards the door. “Please, I’m sorry, they came! I was just-”
“You were just
not working! Herd, you must love giving me excuses, huh?” To my horror, she picked up the unattended wrench in her paw and held it menacingly. Wait…Unzekep thought that…no. No no no, please let me be wrong.
Vekna stood to try and stop her, most likely coming to the same conclusion I had. “Ma’am, please, we only wanted-”
“Wanted to be rid of this useless Freak!” The woman interrupted, waving the wrench like a pointer, “about time someone got sent to deal with her!”
I flick my ears up in surprise. “Deal with her?” No, please no.
Unzekep was desperately trying to get back into the room but the door was jammed shut. She pulled on the handle as the other worker drew nearer. “Yeah. Chief engineers deal with problems,
but this one’s my favorite!” Then, before either of us could react, she pulled her arm back and chucked the heavy metal wrench at Unzekep. It hit her squarely between her shoulders, and she flashed a myriad of different colors in an instant as she cried out in agony. Wrong! No!
What followed was unrestrained chaos. I was next to the Harchen, seeing if her injury was severe. Before the same second was up, Vekna stepped up to the “chief engineer” and punched her squarely in the jaw. The poor imitation of a Venlil staggered to the side, stopping herself on the balcony as orange blood dripped from her, no, its
Vekna didn’t hesitate, grabbing it by the collar of its uniform and landing another square hit against its jaw, baring her teeth at the enemy. “What the sprak is wrong with you? Throwing a wrench at her like that? What did she ever do to you!?”
I barely heard her words. The world was orange. It
wasn’t nearly orange enough. I got up, and moved over to where Vekna was holding it. I placed a paw on her shoulder as I glared at it. She looked back at me, and soon let it go, leaving it to me. I wasted no time, slamming an open paw against its snout and knocking it over the ledge of the catwalk. I heard gasps behind me, I didn’t care. I grabbed it by its scruff over the chasm. I heard it try to cry out like a Venlil. Not convincing.
I shook. Shook hard. I heard a clunk. Less resistance.
The railing had decoupled. The thing
was now hanging over the steep drop with nothing to hold it back from falling. Nothing but my grip on its scruff. It was screaming. Pleading. Sobbing. Orange. Now it’s real.
I shook its scruff, feeling one of its feet slip and scramble to find purchase again on the scaffold floor. “Do you feel powerful?” I am shouting.
“Do you feel Safe?? Beating people with tools? Forcing them to work alone?! Look down there! Look!!” I used my other hand to grab its head and force it to turn one eye to the drain pit and the small layer of water far beneath. “If someone were to fall down there, how long would it take for them to be rescued? Huh? How Long?? HOW SPEHKING LONG?!
It was crying. It wasn’t enough. “ANSWER ME!!!”
My vocal chords hurt. I didn’t care. So much orange. All around me orange.
I felt something on my shoulder. A voice spoke from behind me. “Sharnet! That’s enou-”
My paw moved before I could think, releasing from its head and smacking the source of the voice away. Now I could focus, I could make it feel what Unzekep felt, what Tarlim felt, what Vekna… A whine.
I looked back. Vekna was on the ground, an eye shut and orange on the ground. Wrong orange. Her orange. Oh… oh Stars…
I was hanging a woman over the edge of a meltwater drain pit. She was bleeding. She was crying and shaking. My paw was all that stood between her and death. I quickly pulled her back to safety, tossing her to the ground as I rushed over to Vekna. “Vekna! Are you-” She shrunk away from me, a terrified look in her one open eye. No, no no no no. Please, no!
I lowered my paws to the ground to show that I wasn’t a threat. She calmed down a little, rubbing at the side of her snout. “Sharnet, what was that? What happened?”
I had been about to kill somebody. That’s what happened. I had promised to be better, but I just took everything out in someone again. I… I… “I’m sorry…”
“You…” it was the woman again, “you were- you were going to…”
I had been. I wanted to. Stars, I STILL wanted to!
How long had Unzekep been tormented by her? How many wrenches had been thrown?? What injuries did she have that this creature
caused?? I- I- I Can’t!!! I can’t let them get away with it! I can’t let them take this out on Unzekep! I am a monster, but I will NOT let another monster hurt someone innocent! Not…Not like they did to Tarlim!!
“Do you even know who we are?” I am panting from the adrenaline, “Why we’re here?”
The woman just stuttered, crawling backwards as I stomped towards her. “I- I don’t - I-”
“We were sent here to look at the safety of this place,” I interrupted, “And you know what we found? A worker all alone on a job that requires more! Insufficient lighting!” I pointed to the broken scaffolding that I had hung her off, “railing that falls apart when leaned on! Deep pits with their emergency ladders missing! And You!” I pointed a claw right at her snout. A threat to the herd being signaled. “A-A puddle of Speh who beats their coworkers with metal wrenches!!” I leaned over her cowering form, teeth bared, claws braced. “Unless you leave the Harchen alone, and grovel
before the safety board, I will make you WISH. I. Had. Let. Go.”
“Yes! Yes!” She sobbed, “By Solgalick, I promise! Don’t hurt me!” I am a monster. So I play the part.
I watch the white form scramble down the path out of sight, the scaffolding rattling as she runs practically on all fours. I don’t regret seeing her disappear.
I turned back to Unzekep. She looked at me fearfully. As she should.
“They shouldn’t bother you again,” I panted, “we will… find the overseer. You… you will be able to go up top soon. I promise.”
She looked up at me, her tail curled beneath her legs in fear. “Th… thank you. N-nobody ever p-protected me before.” She is thankful. How can she be thankful? I am a monster. The only thing that made me different was I was attacking another monster. How can she do more than just fear me?
“Is… is where she hit you… okay?”
“It… it hurts,” she whined, “but… less than last time.”
So she would be okay. I wanted to stay and help her. Get her somewhere to treat the bruises but… but I would just hurt her. I was still so angry, so upset. I would just take it out on her. I-I have to leave. They aren’t safe around me. Go!
I stood, eyeing the still open cargo elevator. “Good. I’m sorry, I must leave.” I began walking towards the elevator, my legs wobbling as the adrenaline began to fade. My paw found the buttons on their own, and I pressed the one to take us to the top. Faster. Please. I need to get away from them. I don’t want to hurt them. I-
I jolted. My fur flared out. It was Vekna. She was in here with me. She was panting. One of her eyes was partially closed. My doing.
“Hey, wait up! I need to get back up to the surface, too!”
I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to say anything. I don’t deserve to speak.
I pressed myself into the wall, slumping against it as we ascended. Vekna panted, occasionally putting a paw over her eye and wincing. My doing.
She looked at me and tried to put on a smile. “Well, that was a close shear, huh? I-I mean, when I…and then you…and then we…hah, I’m tired.”
I moved so I stood in the corner opposite of her. “You could sit as this takes us to the surface.” My voice felt monotone. I couldn’t gain the energy to emote. “It… a wrench… threw a wrench…”
I saw Vekna’s expression darken. “Yeah, she…she did. I don’t get why. It just seems so… unnecessary. So… cruel.”
“It is,” I stated. “They have to do it. They have to hurt others.”
I saw a veil of sadness fall over her body. “But why? Why do people… have to?”
The cargo elevator came to a stop. The door opened to the bare concrete floor of a power plant. I sighed as I exited. “Because we are monsters.”
submitted by Acceptable_Egg5560
to NatureofPredators [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 14:58 unfunnycreature [25F] [Java/SpringBoot/Hibernate] Not getting interviews
2023.06.03 13:57 Advanced-Allergy For most efficient food allergies treatment plan, give a call to best allergy and asthma center
2023.06.03 12:40 Thaneweb123 What to choose for after completing B.Com
Completing your B.Com degree opens up various career opportunities, but pursuing a post-graduation course can significantly enhance your job prospects. In this article, we will explore a list of career-oriented courses suitable for B.Com graduates. From traditional options like M.Com and MBA in Finance to professional certifications like CA, CS, and CMA, we will provide valuable insights into each course's specialization and career opportunities. Let's dive in and discover the best path to a successful career after B.Com.
1.Masters of Commerce (M.Com) M.Com
is a two-year post-graduation course that allows students to specialize in various subjects such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, Taxation, and more. It is essential to choose a college approved by AICTE or a university recognized by the Government to ensure a reputable degree. Upon completion, graduates can explore a range of career options, including probationary officer roles at nationalized banks, customer relationship executives, junior accountants, financial analysts, and more.
2.Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
in Finance is a popular choice for commerce graduates seeking excellent placement opportunities. This two-year program requires clearing an entrance test, followed by a group discussion and interview. Students can specialize in financial management, marketing management, banking and insurance management, systems management, or human resource management. Upon graduation, career prospects include roles in asset management, corporate finance, private equity, and corporate banking, among others.
For those interested in accounting profiles, pursuing professional certifications like Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS), or Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWA) can be highly rewarding. Each certification has its own examination process conducted by the respective institutes. Successful completion of these exams opens doors to opportunities in financial institutions, investment consultancy, multinational companies, and public and private banks.
4.Certified Bank Manager Programme
The Certified Bank Manager Programme, offered by the Institute of Bank Management and Research (IBMR), covers various areas such as banking and financial services, risk management, banking laws and regulations, and more. This two-year program prepares students for roles in banking and financial institutions.
5.Diploma in Banking & Services (DBFS)
The Diploma in Banking & Services (DBFS) is a postgraduate course offered by the Institute Of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI). It is an ideal choice for B.Com students aspiring to establish a career in the banking sector. Admission is based on personal interviews, and the curriculum focuses on banking and related services.
6.Certified Financial Planner (CFP) (DBFS)
The Certified Financial Planner course, offered by institutes like the Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP), provides specialized knowledge in financial planning, investment planning, tax planning, and insurance and risk management. This certification enhances job opportunities in the financial planning sector.
7.Certificate Course in Project Finance
The Certificate Course in Project Finance, offered by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) and the Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), equips students with theoretical and practical knowledge in project appraisal, financing, lending, and more.
8.International Courses in Accounting and Finance
International certifications like Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Public Accounting (CPA), and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) offer global recognition and extensive knowledge in financial planning, control, ethics, analysis, decision support, international financial reporting standards, and more. These qualifications open doors to management, banking, consulting, and accounting positions worldwide.
Pursuing a post-graduation course or professional certification after B.Com can significantly enhance your career prospects. From traditional options like M.Com and MBA in Finance to specialized certifications like CA, CS, and CMA, there are various paths to choose from based on your interests and aspirations. Evaluate your career goals and choose a course that aligns with your ambitions. Invest in your education today to secure a successful and rewarding career in the field of commerce.
Visit Us -https://www.thaneweb.com/education-in-thane/Degree-Colleges-in-Thane-What-to-choose-for-after-completing-bcom.html
submitted by Thaneweb123
to u/Thaneweb123 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 12:37 lalitsrsrawat Top Reasons You Should Study Digital Marketing in 2023
| || | submitted by lalitsrsrawat to u/lalitsrsrawat [link] [comments]
Top Reasons You Should Study Digital Marketing in 2023 Introduction
Businesses can use digital marketing to increase their internet presence, attract specific audiences, and offer their products or services at less cost than traditional marketing strategies. Digital marketing also helps people develop entrepreneurial abilities through promoting strategic thinking, innovation, problem-solving, and flexibility. Furthermore, there are numerous job opportunities in the field of digital marketing, including digital marketing managers, social media managers, SEO professionals, and content marketing managers. These positions provide excellent pay rates, making digital marketing an appealing job opportunity. Furthermore, remote work opportunities in digital marketing allow you to work from anywhere, achieve work-life balance, and explore worldwide chances. Overall, Digital marketing is a dynamic and interesting market with large development and success opportunity.
6 Reasons to Study Digital Marketing https://preview.redd.it/llzpgalu6s3b1.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=886c13ff9099d3acba01a7b31ad8e1a59b6991cf
Digital marketing is helping to grow businesses and company in the digital age. Businesses can achieve amazing growth and success by using the expertise of digital marketers. Here are few key lines proving how digital marketing can benefit a business Enhance Online Visibility:
Search engine optimization's (SEO), social media marketing, content creation, and other strategies can help a company's online visibility. This increased visibility leads to increased brand exposure, website traffic, and customer engagement. Growing importance of online marketing:
Since increasing numbers of people spend time online, companies’ advertisements have shifted to digital media. This includes Social media marketing, search engine optimization's (SEO), content marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising are all examples of it. These internet efforts must be created, set up, and tuned by digital marketers. Targeted Reach:
Digital marketers can target specific audiences based on your interests, and behavior's. This makes sure that marketing efforts are focused on the most necessary and interested consumers, resulting in higher conversion rates and a higher return on investment (ROI). Marketing at a Low Cost:
When compared to traditional marketing methods, digital marketing is a low-cost option. Digital campaigns can be designed to fit a range of budgets, allowing companies of all sizes to engage in effective marketing without breaking the bank.
As a result, there are many of job possibilities for digital marketing jobs to fill! You will almost certainly find a secure job if you study digital marketing with a certified course.
Easy To Start A Career:
One of the most interesting features of Digital Marketing is that people from any background can enter the field if they have the necessary certifications and experience.
To be a successful Digital Marketer, you do not need a three or four-year degree in any specific field. After finishing your Bachelor's degree, you can obtain a certification in Digital Marketing no matter what you previously studied and build a strong resume with a variety of projects.
Even in terms of technology and work style, it is simple to get started applying for freelancing projects and internships. All you need for success as a fresher you need a laptop or a fast internet connection and good internet communication skills to put yourself out there. Everything else will follow.
Digital Marketing gives you Entrepreneur Skills:
Digital marketing helps people the entrepreneurial skills they need to succeed in business. From the start, it promotes strategic thinking by analyzing market trends and customer behavior's in order to make educated judgements.
Second, it induces creativity and innovation through the creation of unique content and engaging campaigns in order to stand out in a competitive landscape.
At last, when professionals deal with problems and quickly modify plans, digital marketing improves problem-solving and adaptability. Individuals with these entrepreneurial talents can start their own businesses, understand possibilities, and effectively promote products or services in the digital arena. Individuals with many different abilities may grow as businesses through digital marketing.
If you're still doubtful about learning digital marketing, don't be. It is certain to produce a higher return on investment. There are Digital Marketing Courses available that provide an in-depth knowledge of the guidelines, an overview of the digital marketing.
High Job Opportunities:
The field of digital marketing offers many career possibilities. For example, the growing reliance of businesses across industries on digital platforms has created a demand for skilled digital marketers. The number of tasks within digital marketing is endless and constantly growing, ranging from social media management to search engine optimization's and content development.
Second, as businesses continue to invest in their online presence, the demand for digital marketing knowledge will only increase. This provides individuals with a range of job possibilities as well as an opportunity to work in a selection of industries and organisations. Taking a course to study digital marketing will give you access to specialist in domains like: Career in Digital Marketing: Top Job Profiles
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Social Media Manager.
- Online Content Developer.
- Business Analytics Specialist.
- Search Engine Optimization's Specialist.
- Web Designer.
- Professional Blogger.
Good Salary Package: Here is a general overview of salary ranges in digital marketing across various job roles: Digital Marketing Executive/Coordinator
Social Media Manager
- Entry Level: INR 2.5 to 4 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 4 to 8 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 8 to 12 lakhs per year
- Entry Level: INR 3 to 5 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 5 to 9 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 9 to 15 lakhs per year
Content Marketing Manager:
- Entry Level: INR 2.5 to 4 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 4 to 8 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 8 to 15 lakhs per year
- Entry Level: INR 3 to 5 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 5 to 10 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 10 to 18 lakhs per year
Digital Marketing Manager:
- Entry Level: INR 3 to 5 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 5 to 10 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 10 to 18 lakhs per year
- Mid-Level: INR 7 to 12 lakhs per year
- Senior Level: INR 12 to 20 lakhs per year
It's important to note that these salary ranges are approximate and can vary depending on factors such as location, industry, company size, and individual experience. Salaries may also vary based on the specific demands and competition within the job market.
Remote Work Opportunities: Enjoy the Freedom:
Digital marketing remote work options allow you to work from anywhere in the world. Consider replacing your regular office with your favorite coffee shop, a nice home office, or a wonderful holiday place.
Remote work frees you from the limits of a physical workstation and allows you to design your own productive the atmosphere. Achieve Work-Life Balance:
Forget about commuting and regain valuable time for yourself and your loved ones. Working from home in digital marketing allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance by allowing you to plan your work around personal commitments.
Accept the flexibility to plan your day, whether it's spending time with family, pursuing interests, or simply relaxing the benefits of a flexible schedule.
2023.06.03 12:26 Mysterious-Yoghurt37 Please help me improve my resume for changing careers
submitted by Mysterious-Yoghurt37
to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 12:05 Artitudes Unleash Your Voice with Fitness Communication Course
2023.06.03 11:46 arunonecity Top and Best Engineering Colleges in Mangalore 2022-23
| || | submitted by arunonecity to u/arunonecity [link] [comments]
Are you in search of best engineering colleges in Mangalore? This article will help you to identify best colleges in Mangalore.Here are the list of top and best engineering colleges in Mangalore. Best engineering colleges in mangalore 1. St Joseph Engineering College Mangalore
It was established in 2002 and is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.SJEC offers undergraduate programs in various disciplines of engineering, including Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering.The college is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, and a highly qualified faculty team.SJEC has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.The college has a strong focus on research and innovation, and students are encouraged to participate in national and international conferences and publish research papers.SJEC has collaborations with several industries and research organizations to provide students with industry exposure and practical training.The college also promotes extracurricular activities and has various clubs and student chapters for technical, cultural, and sports activities.SJEC has a placement cell that facilitates campus placements and internship opportunities for students, and many reputed companies visit the campus for recruitment.The college has a strong alumni network, with its alumni holding prestigious positions in industry, academia, and research organizations. 2. Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management Mangalore
Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management is located in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.Established in 2007, the college is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.Sahyadri College offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines of engineering and management, including Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Business Administration.The college has a sprawling campus with modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, and advanced facilities.It has a highly qualified and experienced faculty team who focus on providing quality education and fostering innovation among students.Sahyadri College encourages research and has collaborations with industries and research organizations for project works and internships.The college organizes technical events, workshops, and seminars to enhance the skills and knowledge of students.Sahyadri College has a dedicated placement cell that facilitates campus placements and invites reputed companies for recruitment.The college also emphasizes extracurricular activities and has clubs and societies for sports, cultural events, and entrepreneurship.It has a strong alumni network that contributes to the college’s growth and success. 3.National Institute of Technology (NITK), Surathkal, Karnataka
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is a prestigious technical institute located in Surathkal, Karnataka, India.Established in 1960 as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), it was later renamed NITK in 2002 when it was granted the status of a National Institute of Technology.NITK is known for its excellent academic programs in engineering, technology, and management. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various disciplines, including Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and many more.The institute has a sprawling campus spread over 295 acres with state-of-the-art infrastructure, modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, and advanced research facilities.NITK has a highly qualified and experienced faculty who are actively involved in research and industry collaborations.The institute promotes research and innovation and has various research centers and laboratories that undertake cutting-edge research projects.NITK has a strong emphasis on industry interactions and encourages students to participate in internships, industrial visits, and collaborative research with industries.The institute has a robust placement cell that facilitates campus placements and boasts a high placement record with reputed companies visiting the campus for recruitment.NITK is also known for its vibrant campus life and hosts a variety of technical, cultural, and sports events throughout the year, attracting participants from across the country.The institute has a strong alumni network, and its alumni hold key positions in industry, academia, and research organizations globally. 4.Shree Devi Institute Of Technology Mangaluru
Shree Devi Institute of Technology (SDIT) is a renowned technical institute located in Mangaluru, Karnataka, India.Established in the year 2002, SDIT offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines of engineering and technology.The institute is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.SDIT has a modern campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, and advanced facilities to facilitate quality education and research.The faculty members at SDIT are highly qualified and experienced, focusing on imparting knowledge and nurturing the skills of the students.SDIT encourages students to actively participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities, and there are various student clubs and organizations to support their interests.The institute emphasizes industry collaborations and provides opportunities for industrial training, internships, and workshops to enhance the practical knowledge and employability skills of students.SDIT has a dedicated placement cell that assists students in securing placements in reputed companies. It conducts training programs, mock interviews, and career guidance sessions to prepare students for the job market.The college also promotes research and innovation, with students and faculty members actively involved in research projects and publishing research papers in national and international journals.SDIT has a strong network of alumni who have excelled in various fields and contribute to the institute’s growth and development. 5.Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering, MITE
Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (MITE) is a prominent technical institute located in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.Established in the year 2007, MITE is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.MITE offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines of engineering and technology, including Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.The institute has a modern and spacious campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, and advanced facilities to facilitate quality education and research.MITE has a dedicated and experienced faculty team who focus on providing a holistic learning experience to the students.The institute emphasizes industry interactions and collaborations, offering opportunities for industrial training, internships, and projects with renowned companies.MITE encourages students to participate in technical competitions, hackathons, workshops, and seminars to enhance their skills and knowledge.The institute has a strong placement cell that facilitates campus placements and organizes recruitment drives with reputed companies.MITE promotes research and innovation, and students and faculty members actively engage in research projects and publish their findings in national and international conferences and journals.The institute also encourages extracurricular activities and has various clubs and societies for sports, cultural events, and entrepreneurship.MITE has a supportive alumni network that contributes to the growth and development of the institute. 6. A J Institute of Engineering and Technology Mangalore
A J Institute of Engineering and Technology (AJIET) is a prominent technical institute located in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.Established in the year 2001, AJIET is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.AJIET offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines of engineering and technology, including Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Information Science and Engineering.The institute has a sprawling campus with modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, and advanced facilities to provide a conducive learning environment for students.AJIET has a highly qualified and experienced faculty team who strive to deliver quality education and nurture the skills of the students.The institute emphasizes practical learning and industry exposure through internships, industrial visits, and expert lectures from industry professionals.AJIET has a dedicated placement cell that works towards securing placements for students in reputed companies. It organizes placement drives, conducts training programs, and provides career guidance to enhance the employability of students.The institute promotes research and innovation and encourages students and faculty members to engage in research projects and publish their work in reputed journals and conferences.AJIET also encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities, technical events, cultural festivals, and sports competitions, fostering their overall development.The institute has a strong alumni network, with its alumni occupying key positions in various industries, research organizations, and academic institutions globally.
For more details visit the website https://collegemarker.com/best-and-top-engineering-colleges-in-mangalore.php
2023.06.03 11:25 CKangel Free Udemy Certificate Courses - Limited Time
- Web Design for Beginners: Build Websites in HTML & CSS 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-design-for-beginners-build-websites-in-html-css-2021/
- Quick ASP .NET Core 6 and MVC Web Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/windows-forms-with-c-for-absolute-beginners/
- Python for Data Analytics - Beginner to Advanced - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-for-data-analytics/
- Object Detection Web App with TensorFlow, OpenCV and Flask - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/object-detection-web-app-with-tensorflow-opencv-and-flask/
- Master Course in Interviewing Skills and Career Development - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/interviewing-skills-career-development-resume-cv-writing-linkedin/
- Master Course in Cloud Security 3.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-security-cloud-storage-cloud-computing-architecture/
- Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/machine-learning-and-ai-with-hands-on-projects/
- Git and GitHub For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/gitandgithubforbeginners/
- Gaslighting In The Workplace - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/gaslighting-in-the-workplace/
- Docker Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/docker-container-course-for-beginners/
- Data Analytics A-Z with Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dataanalyticsa-zwithpython/
- Data Analysis for Entry Level Job - ( 9 courses in 1 ) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/data-analysis-for-entry-level-job-zero-to-hero-skill-path/
- Business Communication Skills for Professionals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/communication-skills-business/
- Building a Face Detection and Recognition Model From Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/building-a-face-detection-and-recognition-model-from-scratch/
- Beginners guide to Android App Development (Step by Step) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a-beginners-guide-to-android-app-development/
- 2023 Employee CyberSecurity Awareness First Line of Defense - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-cyber-security-awareness-for-employees-2022/
- Workspace Design And Organization For Productivity - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/workspace-design-and-organization-for-productivity/
- Startup Marketing 0 to 1 Million Startup Entrepeneur Revenue - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/startup-marketing/
- Start A Successful Business: Best Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-start-your-own-business-7-hard-questions-to-ask/
- Self Discipline will Change Your life for GOOD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/self-discipline-will-change-your-life-for-good/
- Python Complete Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-complete-course-for-beginners-h/
- Pakistani Cooking - Become a Asian Cooking Master - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pakistani-cooking-become-a-asian-cooking-maste
- PSPO1 Practice Tests Scrum Product Owner certification-160Q - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pspo1tm-practice-tests-scrum-product-owner-certification-160q/
- PSM1 Practice Tests Scrum Master certification-160Q - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/psm1-practice-tests-scrum-master-certification-160q/
- PMP® Practice Test: Project Management Professional 2021 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmp-practice-test-project-management-professional-2021/
- PMI-ACP®: Agile Certified Project Management 200 Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmi-acp-practice-exams-agile-certified-practitioner-200-q/
- PMI-ACP®: 200 سؤال معتمد من Agile لإدارة المشاريع - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmi-acp-200-agile/
- Olympic Games Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/olympic-games-analytics-project-in-apache-spark-for-beginne
- Microsoft AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals Exam Preparation Test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/az-900-microsoft-azure-fundamentals-exam-preparation-test/
- Microsoft AZ-104: Azure Administrator Exam Prep Test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-az-104-azure-administrator-exam-prep-test/
- Master Course in Chatbot Technology and Google Bard AI - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatbot-technology-google-bard-ai/
- Master Course in ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-openai-chatbot-generative-ai-text-content-generation/
- Master Course : Merchandising, Retail Business & Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/merchandising-retail-business-retail-management/
- Java And C++ And PHP Crash Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-and-c-and-php-crash-course-for-beginners/
- How to create an animated promo video in PowerPoint - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-create-an-animated-promo-video-in-powerpoint/
- How to Earn from Photography: Absolute Beginners Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/earn-from-photography-complete-guideline/
- How To Increase Your Sales: Top Practical Selling Technique - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/increase-your-sales-how-to-sell-more-products-one-simple-strategy/
- Domain Flipping: Buy, Flip and Sell & Profit - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/domainflipping/
- Diploma Course in Generalist Human Resource Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/diploma-course-in-generalist-human-resource-management/
- Decision-making and thinking like Leaders and CEOs - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/expert-decision-making/
- ChatGPT,HuggingChat,Google Bard: Advanced Prompt Engineering - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-prompt-engineering-a-non-technical-guide-to-chatgpt/
- Build a full user Web app from scratch with vanilla PHP 8+ - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-real-world-php-webapp-from-scratch/
- Build a Backend REST API with Node JS from Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-backend-api-node-js-and-react-frontend/
- Book of Ezra - How To Enjoy The Prophetic Word Spoken On You - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/book-of-ezra-how-to-enjoy-the-prophetic-word-spoken-on-you/
- Bible: Titus - 7 Lessons We Can Learn For Today! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/bible-titus-7-lessons-we-can-learn-for-today/
- Arbitrage Side Hustle: Create lucrative eBay & Etsy business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/arbitragehustle/
- Winning Option Strategies For Any Market - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/winning-option-strategies-for-any-market/
- Trading Options for Weekly Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-options-for-weekly-income/
- Trading Calendar Spreads for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-options-for-consistent-returns-calendar-spreads/
- Trading Butterfly Spreads for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/butterfly-spreads/
- See How I Earn Profit by Unique Ways in Forex Trading - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/see-how-i-earn-profit-by-unique-ways-in-forex-trading/
- Java Programming and Spring Boot Microservices - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-programming-and-spring-boot-microservices/
- How To Trade Options On Futures For Max Leverage - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-trade-options-on-futures-for-max-leverage/
- How To Trade Options On Earnings For Quick Profits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-trade-options-on-earnings-for-quick-profits/
- How To Maximize Your Profits Trading Options - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-maximize-your-profits-trading-options/
- How I Make Consistent Returns Trading Options - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-i-make-15-per-month-trading-options/
- Facebook Marketing 2023. Promote Your Business on Facebook! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- Facebook Ads 2023: Launch Your Best Advertising Campaign - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-ads-launch-pro-advertising-campaigns/
- Day Trading Options for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mighty-ninety/
- Climate Change Explained: Causes, Consequences and Solutions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/climate-change-explained-causes-consequences-and-solutions/
- ChatGPT for Data Science and Machine Learning - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-for-data-science-and-machine-learning/
- All About Understanding Market Dynamics In हिंदी Language - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/all-about-understanding-market-dynamics-in-language/
- Web Development Masterclass - Online Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-development-masterclass-complete-certificate-course/
- Visual Real Analysis : Real Numbers & Real Sequences - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/visual-real-analysis/
- TikTok Marketing. How to promote your business effectively! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tiktok-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- The complete introduction to cryptocurrencies trading - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-cryptocurrencies-trading/
- The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-online-course-creation/
- Setup LAMP Stack on a Remote Cloud Server + PHP Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/setup-lamp-stack-on-a-remote-cloud-server-php-foundations/
- PowerShell Functions Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/powershell-functions-master-class/
- NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption - Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nginx-apache-ssl-encryption-certification-course/
- Linode: Foundations of Web Server Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linode-foundations-of-web-server-security/
- Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-host-multiple-domains-on-one-virtual-serve
- Learn PHP - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-php-for-beginners-n/
- Learn MySQL - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-mysql-for-beginners/
- Learn CSS - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-for-beginners/
- La méthode qu'il vous faut pour un trading rentable en 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/methode-alpha/
- Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/install-nginx-php-mysql-ssl-wordpress-on-ubuntu/
- Influencer Marketing & Instagram Marketing: Be Famous in 2mo - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-famous/
- How the Internet Works & the Web Development Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-the-internet-works-the-web-development-process/
- HTML & CSS - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/html-css-certification-course-for-beginners/
- File & Folder Management Using PowerShell - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/using-powershell-advanced-automated-file-management/
- Entrepreneurship - Ft. Matthew Rolnick of Yaymaker, Groupon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-succeed-as-an-entrepreneur-a-beginners-guide/
- Email Marketing: Cold Email Marketing Writing, Lead Gen 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cold-email-cold-emailing/
- Create a WordPress website with Hostinger! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wordpress-and-hosting-for-beginners/
- Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-a-members-only-blog-using-php-mysql-ajax/
- Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-bootstrap-react-bootcamp-with-hands-on-projects/
- Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-computing-and-amazon-web-services-aws-fundamentals/
- Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-an-amazon-affiliate-e-commerce-store-from-scratch/
- Branding & Brand Management: Branding Strategy Brand Tactics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mini-mba-in-branding/
- Bootstrap & jQuery - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/bootstrap-jquery-certification-course-for-beginners/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: The Map & Book Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-the-map-book-module/
- AWS and Linode: The Ultimate Guide to Cloud Computing [IaaS] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-and-linode-the-ultimate-guide-to-cloud-computing-iaas/
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-identity-and-access-management-iam-foundations/
- QuickBooks Desktop vs QBO Multiple Currencies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quickbooks-desktop-vs-qbo-multiple-currencies/
- Project Management Fundamentals: A Beginner's Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/project-management-fundamentals-guide/
- Programming Network Applications in Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/programming-network-applications-in-java/
- Kickstarting Client Conversations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/kickstarting-client-conversations/
- Google My Business. How to Master Powerful Tool for Company - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-my-business-how-to-master-powerful-tool-for-company/
- Corporate Finance #9 Valuation-Bond, Common /Preferred Stock - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-9-valuation-bond-common-preferred-stock/
- Corporate Finance #8 Time Value of Money (PV & FV) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-8-time-value-of-money-pv-fv/
- Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-7-short-term-financing/
- Corporate Finance #6 Management of Current Assets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-6-management-of-current-assets/
- Corporate Finance #5 Financing Decisions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-5-financing-decisions/
- Corporate Finance #4 Leverage & Break-Even Analysis - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-4-leverage-break-even-analysis/
- Corporate Finance #3 Forecasting & Budgeting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-3-forecasting-budgeting/
- Corporate Finance #2 Financial Ratios - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-2-financial-ratios/
- Corporate Finance #1 Introduction & Financial Statements - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-1-introduction-financial-statements/
- Corp Finance #10 Cost of Capital–Debt & Equity Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corp-finance-10-cost-of-capitaldebt-equity-financing/
- Content Marketing 2023. Content that Sells! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/content-marketing-strategy-course/
- Amazon SEO Guide: Building Sales Funnels for Amazon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-seo-guide-building-sales-funnels-for-amazon-tareq-hajj/
- general mycology a brief review - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/general-mycology-a-brief-review/
- Uncovering Subconscious Bias While Hiring And Recruiting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/uncovering-bias/
- Sanitation & Wastewater Treatment Explained - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wastewater-treatment-explained/
- Real Estate Investing: Foreclosures, Flipping Houses Profits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/real-estate-investing-foreclosures/
- Product Management+Agile Requirements using Product Backlog - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/agile-product-management-scrum/
- Portrait Photography for Absolute Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-portrait-photography/
- Personal Trainer Business Boost: Launch your business now. - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-your-personal-training-business/
- PHP Mock Test Core & Advance 2022 [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-mock-test-core-advance-2022-with-free-e-book/
- Master Course in Web Frameworks - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-frameworks/
- Manage Boundaries: When Personal Training Gets Personal - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/when-personal-training-gets-personal/
- Improve English by Movies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/improve-english-by-movies/
- Google Cloud Workshop for Semiconductor Workloads - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-cloud-workshop-for-semiconductor-workloads/
- German Language Practice Test: Level A1 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/german-language-practice-test-level-a1/
- Financial Education By Pirate Mike - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/financial-education-by-pirate-mike/
- Explode Sales and Client Conversions as a Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/personal-trainer-client-intake/
- Elastic Certified Engineer Exam V8.1 - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/elastic-certified-engineer-exam/
- Effective Communication English - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/effective-communication-english/
- Earn More Money As An Expert In-Home Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/basics-of-in-home-personal-training/
- Control Your Subconscious Mind: Neuroscience Hidden Secrets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-your-brain-to-achieve-your-desired-success/
- C++ Programming: Practice Tests Beginner To Advanced Level - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/c-programming-practice-tests-beginner-to-advanced-level/
- Belly Dance Level 1 Beginner's Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/belly-dance-beginners-course/
- Become A Certified Python Programmer: Python Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-a-certified-python-programmer-python-practice-tests/
- Apache Spark Project World Development Indicators Analytics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-spark-project-world-development-indicators-analytics/
- A1 German Language Practice Test [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a1-german-language-practice-test/
- 30 Days Of Inspiration - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/30-days-of-inspiration/
- Transform your Mid-Career - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/transform-your-mid-caree
- The Ultimate SQL Practice Bundle : 4 Practice Test 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-ultimate-sql-practice-bundle-4-practice-tests/
- SEO Guide: Successful Google and Amazon SEO Strategies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-guide-successful-google-and-amazon-seo-strategies-tareq-hajj/
- Python Mastery: Ace Your Exams with 4 Comprehensive Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-ace-your-exams-with-4-comprehensive-tests/
- Python Mastery: 4 Proven Practice Tests for Exam Success - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-4-proven-practice-tests-for-exam-success/
- Python Exam Success Unlocked: 4 Test Bundle - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-exam-success-unlocked-4-test-bundle/
- Python And Flask Framework Complete Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/flask-framework-complete-course-for-beginners/
- Proven Formula For Independent Film Screenwriting That Works - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/independent-film-screenwriting/
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise and Fitness Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fight-parkinsons-disease-with-a-great-fitness-plan/
- Learn How to Earn Cryptocurrency Worldwide in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-for-free/
- Information Security Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/infosec-fundamentals/
- IP Addressing and Subnetting - Zero to Hero - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ip-addressing-zero-to-hero/
- How to Build Confidence and a Positive Mindset for Success! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-confidence-and-a-positive-mindset-for-success/
- Hand On Guide How To Design Better Film Posters - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-design-a-great-movie-poster-that-works/
- 6 Killer Startup Business Ideas In One Masterclass Framework - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/starting-6-businesses-in-2021/
- Quantity Surveyor's Guide for Pre-Contracts Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quantity-surveyors-guide-for-pre-contracts-management/
- MAKE MONEY FROM HOME WRITING WORDS (Copywriting Course) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-copywriting/
- DIY Mindfulness for Tweens & Teens - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/diy-mindfulness-for-tweens-teens/
- 12 Bright Ideas Personal Trainers Can Teach Their Clients - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/12-bright-ideas-personal-trainers-can-teach-their-clients/
- Primavera P6 Training - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/oracle-primavera-p6-project-planning-and-scheduling-training/
- PTE Speaking Prep (+ Extra Tips for Asian Speakers) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pte-speaking-prep/
- Master Course : First 90 Days as a New Sales Rep 3.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/first-90-days-as-a-new-sales-rep-sales-skills-sales-jobs/
- Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-complete-statistics-for-computer-science-i/
- Black book for sales - the secrets and tricks of the trade - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/blackbook-for-sales-the-secrets-and-tricks-of-the-trade/
- Negotiation A-Z™: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/neuro-negotiation-system-become-number-one-negotiator-and-make-or-save-money/
- Master Course of International Business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-international-business/
- Master Course of Facebook Training - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-facebook-training/
- Master Course of Cloud Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-management/
- Master Course of Art Gallery Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-art-gallery-management/
- Master Course in Zero Trust Architecture 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/zero-trust-architecture/
- Master Course in Teacher Training and Teaching Online 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/teacher-training-teaching-online-elearning-remote-teaching/
- Master Course in Special Education and Adult Education 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/special-education-special-needs-adult-education-teacher-training/
- Master Course in Restaurant Business & Restaurant Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/restaurant-business-restaurant-management-catering-hotel-management/
- Master Course in Microsoft PL-400 : Power Platform Developer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-pl-400-power-platform-developer-powerbi-power-apps-automate/
- Master Course in Microsoft MS-720 : MS Teams Voice Engineer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-ms-720-microsoft-teams-voice-engineer-ms-700/
- Master Course in Microsoft MB-330 and MB-335 (Supply Chain) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-mb-330-mb-335-dynamics-365-supply-chain-management/
- Master Course in Microsoft MB-260 (Customer Data Platform) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-mb-260-customer-data-platform-specialty/
- Master Course in Microsoft MB-220 (Marketing Consultant) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-mb-220-dynamics-365-marketing-functional-consultant/
- Master Course in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/haccp-hazard-analysis-and-critical-control-points-food-safety-harpc/
- Master Course in Data Architecture 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/data-architecture-big-data-architecture-data-mesh-database-management/
- Master Course in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cryptocurrency-blockchain-technology-bitcoin-ethereum-crypto/
- Master Course in Cloud Computing and Cloud Architecture 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-computing-cloud-architecture-cloud-security-cloud-monitoring/
- Master Course in Climate Change Impact on Business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/climate-change-impact-on-business-sustainability-circular-economy/
- Master Course in Big Picture Thinking (Thinking Like a CEO) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/big-picture-thinking-like-a-ceo-strategic-thinking-detail-oriented/
- Master Course in Assertiveness, Confidence, Body Language - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/assertiveness-confidence-body-language-attraction-personal-development/
- Master Course in Account Based Marketing (ABM) 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/account-based-marketing-abm-b2b-marketing-b2b-sales-lead-generation/
- Master Course: SAP BI, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Business One - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sap-bi-sap-businessobjects-sap-business-one-sap-bw-erp/
- Master Course : Remote Selling & Virtual Sales Presentations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/remote-selling-virtual-sales-presentations-online-meeting-sales-skills/
- Master Course :Product Strategy Creation & Product Marketing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/product-strategy-creation-product-marketing-product-management/
- Master Course : Microsoft SC-200 Security Operations Analyst - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-sc-200-security-operations-analyst-microsoft-sc-900/
- Master Course Microsoft MB-800 Dynamics 365 Business Central - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-mb-800-dynamics-365-business-central-functional-consultant/
- Master Course : CPA Marketing, Video & Newsletter Marketing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cpa-marketing-video-marketing-newsletter-marketing-email-marketing/
- Master Course : Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service (Deep Dive) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-s3-simple-storage-service-aws-s3-amazon-lambda-cloud-storage/
- Inbound Marketing - Improve Your Skills Today - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/inbound-marketing-improve-your-skills-today/
- Git Interview Questions and Answers: MCQs (Practice Tests) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/git-interview-questions-and-answers-mcqs-practice-tests/
- Understanding Global Economics : A Comprehensive Overview - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/understanding-global-economics-a-comprehensive-overview/
- Solar Specialist Certification Interview Practice Test 2022 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/solar-specialist-certification-practice-tests-2022/
- Pursue Top 1% Career: Become The No. 1 Success Magnet - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-a-corporate-winne
- Presentation Mastery: Build Confidence and Deliver Impactful - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/presentation-mastery-build-confidence-and-deliver-impactful/
submitted by CKangel
to developersIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 10:45 data200000 How can a board certified doctor say the gluteos maximus is the thigh
2023.06.03 10:17 Medical_East_6742 Found out my lazy coworker makes way more than me. Should I say something to my boss?
I’ve worked in my current department for 6 years now. I have a coworker (let’s name her Nina) who has been there for 5 years. We both focus graphic design and in the past few years, Nina has had two company leaves and I had to do all of her work. Sure, she was going through personal issues but Nina really loves to be the victim in every situation. She always stands by my desk for an hour at a time complaining about her husband, mom, work, etc. She comes into every work meeting 15-30 mins late. She never meets deadlines and it’s awkward to email her about the status of a project because 90% of the time she won’t reply. And her work status often says she’s been away from her desk for several hours. I don’t know if my boss notices these things, but my boss is a coward and doesn’t do anything about Nina’s behavior.
Nina likes to talk about herself a lot and overshares a lot of things. She randomly shared her salary with me via text and I was shocked that she makes $18K MORE than I do. In the past few years, my boss has had me finish all of Nina’s work because Nina is lazy and misses deadlines all the time. I know it’s my fault for not setting boundaries, but now I know better. I feel that this company and my manager has taken advantage of me.
BUT things are looking up! I have a new job offer and will be putting in my two weeks notice. My question is… should I share all of this information with my boss and her boss? I feel so angry for being taken advantage of after all these years. While Nina faces zero consequences. I honestly don’t know what she does around the office. I have this strong urge to bring up the huge pay gap, the way my boss has taken advantage of me and made me do all of Nina’s work without any consequences for Nina. Of course I would try to say these things professionally.
Should I mention these things or just move on? I don’t want the next person in my role to be taken advantage of too..
submitted by Medical_East_6742
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 10:09 The_Sunrise_Post-888 The Surprising Reason Your Cat Hugs Your Arm and Bites You!
| || | submitted by The_Sunrise_Post-888 to u/The_Sunrise_Post-888 [link] [comments]
Decoding Your Cat's Behavior: Why Does My Cat Hug My Arm and Bite Me? Curious about why your cat hugs your arm and then bites you? Discover the surprising reasons behind this behavior and learn how to navigate it in our informative blog.
If you're a cat owner, you may have experienced the perplexing behavior of your feline companion hugging your arm and then giving you a playful bite. While this behavior may seem confusing or even painful at times, there are fascinating reasons behind it. In this blog, we'll unravel the mystery and shed light on why your cat engages in this unique hug-and-bite
behavior. Understanding their motivations can help you navigate this interaction and strengthen your bond with your furry friend.
Reasons Behind Hugging and Biting Behavior:
The Nature of Cats:
To comprehend why cats exhibit certain behaviors, it's essential to understand their natural instincts. Cats are predators by nature, and even our domesticated companions retain many of their ancestral traits. Hunting, stalking, and playful behaviors are hardwired into their instincts and can manifest in various ways during their interactions with humans. Playful Interaction:
Cats often express their playful nature through interactive behaviors. By hugging your arm and playfully biting, your cat may be engaging in a game-like interaction. This behavior mimics their natural instinct to stalk, pounce, and play with their prey. It's their way of showing affection and inviting you to participate in their playful world. Overstimulation:
Sometimes, cats can become overstimulated during petting sessions or interactions. As a means of communication, they may gently bite to signal that they've reached their threshold and need a break. This behavior is known as "love biting" and is their way of expressing their boundaries and desire for a pause in the interaction. Redirected Aggression:
Cats are highly sensitive animals, and certain stimuli can trigger a stress response. If your cat is exposed to an external source of frustration or agitation, such as seeing a bird outside the window or encountering another cat, they may redirect their pent-up energy by hugging your arm and giving a playful bite. This behavior allows them to release their built-up tension. Teething or Dental Issues:
For kittens or cats with dental problems, chewing or biting on objects can provide relief for their discomfort. Your arm might become the target of their attention during this period. If you suspect dental issues, consult with your veterinarian for proper evaluation and guidance. https://preview.redd.it/kvyfpmhpfr3b1.png?width=979&format=png&auto=webp&s=31c2330d918d33595c1acf34a08dd9f12895f5f0
Navigating the Behavior: Recognize Body Language:
Observe your cat's body language to gauge their comfort level during interactions. If their tail starts twitching, their ears flatten, or their pupils dilate, it may indicate overstimulation. Respect their boundaries and give them space when needed. Provide Appropriate Outlets for Play:
Engage your cat in interactive play sessions using toys specifically designed for cats. This allows them to express their hunting instincts in a safe and controlled environment. Regular playtime can help redirect their energy and reduce the likelihood of them engaging in excessive arm-hugging and biting behavior. Establish Consistent Rules and Boundaries:
Consistency is key in training and managing your cat's behavior. Use positive reinforcement techniques to reinforce desired behaviors and discourage unwanted ones. Reward your cat for appropriate play and gently redirect their attention when they exhibit arm-hugging and biting behavior. Seek Professional Advice:
If your cat's behavior becomes aggressive or uncontrollable, it's advisable to consult with a veterinarian or a certified animal behaviorist. They can assess your cat's behavior and provide tailored guidance to address any underlying issues.
The hugging and biting behavior
displayed by cats can be both intriguing and sometimes challenging to decipher. Understanding the motivations behind this behavior, such as playful interaction, overstimulation, redirected aggression, or dental issues, can help you navigate and manage it effectively.
By recognizing your cat's body language, providing appropriate outlets for play, establishing consistent rules and boundaries, and seeking professional advice when needed, you can foster a harmonious relationship with your feline companion.
Remember, every cat is unique, and their behaviors may vary. Patience, understanding, and positive reinforcement are key in building a strong bond with your cat. Embrace their individuality and enjoy the special moments of affection and playfulness, even if it involves the occasional arm hug and gentle bite. With time and a little guidance, you'll find a balance that works for both you and your furry friend.
2023.06.03 09:32 Sufficient_Friend_64 For Singapore Nurses
Hello quick question, is a SGD 1,850/month is a reasonable amount for nurse salary in Singapore? House accommodation is free. The organization is recruiting filipino nursing students from 3rd to 4th yr. They will be funding as some cash amount throughout the education until boarding to singapore. This is a 4 year contract from the year of passing the boards. I need thoughts on this. This is funded by govt. Thank you.
submitted by Sufficient_Friend_64
to askSingapore [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:23 MalayaSinha JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Apply for 583 Excise Constables
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification to recruit 583 Excise Constables
. The online application
process will begin on June 1, 2023, and end on June 30, 2023.
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have passed the 10th class examination from a recognized board.
- They must be at least 18 and at most 25 years old as on August 1, 2023.
- They must be physically fit and mentally sound.
The following age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the following:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The PET will be conducted to test the physical fitness of the candidates. The PET will consist of the following events:
- 100 meters race
- Long jump
- High jump
- Shot put
The written examination will be conducted to test the academic knowledge of the candidates. The written examination will be of objective type and will consist of multiple-choice questions. The question paper will be in English and Hindi. Medical Examination
A medical examination will be conducted to test the medical fitness of the candidates. The medical examination will include the following tests:
Salary and Perks
- Visual acuity test
- Blood pressure test
- Heart test
- Chest X-ray
The selected candidates will be appointed as Excise Constables in the Jharkhand government. The salary of an Excise Constable is Rs. 15,000 per month. The Excise Constables will also be entitled to other benefits such as medical allowance, house rent allowance, etc.
submitted by MalayaSinha
to u/MalayaSinha [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:04 crawsecurityhub What Can You Expect as an Ethical Hacker?
| || |https://preview.redd.it/hy88vxo65r3b1.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b3df2237ca256edcce92f2897d5421f188527a3 submitted by crawsecurityhub to u/crawsecurityhub [link] [comments]
Introduction: Ethical hacking
, also known as white hat hacking or penetration testing, is a field that has gained significant prominence in the realm of cybersecurity. Ethical hackers play a crucial role in identifying and addressing vulnerabilities in computer systems, networks, and software applications. In this blog post, we will explore what you can expect as an ethical hacker, highlighting the roles, responsibilities, skills, certifications, and opportunities that come with this profession.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an ethical hacker, your primary responsibility is to legally and ethically assess the security posture of an organization’s digital assets. Some of the key roles and responsibilities you can expect include: a) Conducting Vulnerability Assessments:
Identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities in systems, networks, and applications through rigorous testing and analysis. b) Penetration Testing:
Simulating real-world attacks to uncover security flaws and assess the effectiveness of existing security measures. c) Security Auditing:
Evaluating an organization's overall security infrastructure, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices. d) Incident Response:
Assisting in the investigation and resolution of security incidents, including identifying the root cause, containing the breach, and implementing preventive measures.
Skills and Expertise:
You must possess diverse technical skills and expertise to excel as an ethical hacker. Some of the essential skills include: a) Proficiency in Networking:
Understanding protocols, network architecture, and common network security vulnerabilities. b) Knowledge of Operating Systems:
Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux) and their security features and weaknesses. c) Programming Skills:
Competence in programming languages like Python, Java, or C/C++ to automate tasks, develop scripts, and analyze code for vulnerabilities. d) Web Application Security:
Understanding common web vulnerabilities (e.g., SQL injection, cross-site scripting) and techniques to secure web applications. e) Familiarity with Security Tools:
Experience using tools like Nmap, Wireshark, Metasploit, and vulnerability scanners to perform security assessments.
Obtaining relevant certifications can greatly enhance your credibility and marketability as an ethical hacker. Some widely recognized certifications include: a) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH):
Offered by EC-Council, this certification validates your knowledge of ethical hacking methodologies and tools. b) Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP):
Provided by Offensive Security, this certification demonstrates practical penetration testing skills through hands-on challenges. c) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP):
Offered by (ISC)², this certification covers a wide range of security topics, including ethical hacking. d) Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE):
This certification focuses specifically on penetration testing techniques and methodologies.
Opportunities and Career Growth:
The demand for skilled ethical hackers is on the rise as organizations increasingly prioritize securing their digital assets. Here are some potential career paths and opportunities: a) Ethical Hacking Consultant:
Working as an independent consultant or for a cybersecurity firm, providing clients with penetration testing and security assessment services. b) Security Analyst:
Collaborating with security teams to identify vulnerabilities, analyze threats, and develop appropriate safeguards. c) Incident Response Analyst:
Assisting in investigating security incidents, analyzing attack vectors, and developing incident response plans. d) Security Architect:
Designing and implementing secure systems, networks, and applications by integrating robust security controls. e) Researcher and Trainer:
Engaging in security research, discovering new vulnerabilities, and conducting training sessions to educate others in the field.
As an ethical hacker, upholding strong ethical standards and following legal guidelines is crucial. Some important ethical considerations include: a) Obtaining Proper Authorization:
Before conducting any hacking activities, ensure you have obtained explicit permission from the relevant stakeholders or clients. Unauthorized hacking is illegal and can lead to severe consequences. b) Respecting Privacy:
Adhere to privacy laws and regulations, ensuring that any personal or sensitive information obtained during assessments is handled with utmost care and confidentiality. c) Non-Destructive Testing:
Ethical hackers should focus on identifying vulnerabilities without causing damage to the target systems or disrupting critical services. Minimize any potential impact on the organization’s operations. d) Responsible Disclosure:
If you discover vulnerabilities during your assessments, follow responsible disclosure practices by promptly reporting them to the organization or software vendor, allowing them to address the issues before public disclosure. e) Continuous Learning and Professional Development:
Stay updated with security trends, techniques, and legal frameworks to maintain ethical hacking skills and knowledge.
Impact and Benefits:
Being an ethical hacker
comes with several benefits and positive impacts: a) Strengthening Cybersecurity:
By identifying and addressing vulnerabilities, ethical hackers contribute to improving an organization’s cybersecurity posture and helping protect sensitive data and critical systems. b) Mitigating Financial Losses:
Proactive identification of security weaknesses can prevent potential financial losses due to data breaches, system failures, or reputational damage. c) Enhancing Trust:
Ethical hackers help build trust among clients, partners, and customers by demonstrating a commitment to security and safeguarding their interests. d) Career Advancement:
The demand for skilled ethical hackers is continuously growing, providing ample opportunities for career advancement, higher salaries, and job security. e) Personal Fulfillment:
As an ethical hacker, you have the satisfaction of positively securing digital infrastructures and contributing to a safer online environment.
Conclusion: Becoming an ethical hacker
can lead to an exciting and fulfilling career in the cybersecurity industry. With the right skills, certifications, and adherence to ethical standards, you can play a vital role in identifying vulnerabilities, strengthening security measures, and protecting organizations from malicious threats. Embrace the continuous learning mindset, stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, and always prioritize legality, ethics, and responsible hacking practices. By doing so, you can expect a rewarding journey as an ethical hacker, making a significant contribution to the ever-evolving field of cybersecurity.