Craftsman 10 amp bench jointer
My childhood collection
2023.06.03 17:38 zachariah120 My childhood collection
These were the cards I thought were the coolest when I was a kid and my mom held onto forever, let me know what cards in my collection you love or want more info on
submitted by zachariah120
to pokemoncards [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:24 abishur Power Supply injection for ~850 LEDs
I'm working on setting up LEDs around the perimeter of my sons room at the ceiling for his birthday. He loves LEDs, but all he has currently are very basic strips that can all be one color.
I purchased some WS2812b eco strips with 60 LEDs per meter, my goal was to have it so you couldn't see individual LEDs when installed in a channel, but I'm starting to think I was over-engineering it 😂
The Perimeter of his room is ~45' or 13.8m and roughly is split into three 10' walls and two 7.5' walls.
My thought was to inject power at each segment so every wall would have fresh power driven to it and then put a 5 or 10 Amp fuse inline for it injection.
Is this the "right" way to go about power injection?
Also, would I be better off buying some 30 LED per meter strips and either not worry about seeing each LED inside a diffuser channel (I'm thinking about doing a 45 degree channel either pointing down into the room or up onto the ceiling)?
I'm open to all suggestions for anyone who has actually done this before!
submitted by abishur
to WLED [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:13 trashk Dig-Quad crashes when turning up brightness after increasing LED wire gauge.
Here's my system info: using 5v SK6812 @ 699 LEDs power supply MeanWell LRS-350-5
System configuration: I am running 22 19 LED strips as shelf lighting and 1 300 led strip for background accent lighting split between three individual runs: 1x300, 1x209, and 1x190.
Line layouts: 1x300: a single run with power injection in the mi1x205ddle (2.5 meters in on a 5 meter strip) using 12 gauge lines to run it. The connection to the strip is 6 feet from the controller box.
This strip setup is in parallel: I have a main line running power from the controller to the top shelf for a 4ft line that connects (with pigtails to JST 3 pin connections at each sshelf so I can easily remove a shelf and not take out the entire circuit. So much soldering!) 5 x 19 shelves. I then daisy chain over to the next shelf section from the top shelf (did this to have pseudo sections, so three sections of 19 LEDs for a total of 57 LEDs on paper but in reality 209 by volume. The cool thing here is that I can more easily segment the shelving out to make individual zones without doing a ton of sections. At least it made sense at the time).
The connecting wire from the top led strip to the next LED strip is 3ft and the line is also three feet. I then daisy chain the top of THIS shelf to the next section which is a 1.5 foot run to the next LED strip and then a 3 foot line down to feed all the shelves.
1x190: same wiring as the previous zone but it has a 16ft run of powedata using 16 gauge wiring to the first strip
I had completed my initial wiring using 20 gauge wiring for the 1x300 and the 1x209 runs and had to inject on the 1x300 and had power drop on the 1x209 so I decided to upgrade the wiring from v20 gauge to 14 in hopes to eliminate the need for running power injection for the shelving (only noticeable when all LEDs are powered on, not during any of the modes I planned on using but my dumb ass saw it and knew that I couldn't let it go).
After changing the wiring out for the 1x300 and the 1x209 I can't set the brightness over a certain threshold or the dig eSP powers off immediately.
Power wiring on the digquad: I changed all of the fuses and still had the same problem. I increased each fuse to 10 amps : same issue. I wired each line individually (the quad shares the same fuse for ports 1/2 and 3/4 so I put each run in its own fuse), and had the same problem, I upgraded them all to 10 amps, same problem.
I also added a power limit of 23 amps in WLED (according to the app that's the max pull) and still can crash the ESP if I turn up the juice to full bright (again, I never intend to run it this way but I feel it SHOULD not crash doing so, and it didn't before I changed the wiring).
I didn't notice any specific damage to the dig quad ESP and I am feeding in 12gauge runs from power to the quad @8 inches (using a turtle plate for mounting).
I'm baffled as to why increasing the available current (ie using bigger wires to have less resistance to extend the reach of the 5v input), would cause the ESP to crash.
Where did I screw up? I mean, beyond trying to fix something that wasn't broken.
submitted by trashk
to WLED [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:05 AwesomeRub3 Is B. J. McLeod actually playoff eligible?
2023.06.03 16:56 albertcuy solar setup for washing machine
So i have this idea for an off-grid solar setup for my 10.8KG washing machine. i thought it best to seek advise before i burn the house down: https://ibb.co/h9cMYQh
Dunno if my calculations are OK:
10.8kg washing machine = 400 watts
400 watts / 12VDC = 33.34amps DC required, so a 50Ah LiFePO4 battery should suffice.
50Ah / 33.34 amps = 1.49 hours worth of washing time
So what do you guys think?
submitted by albertcuy
to SolarDIY [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:44 No_Secretary_7942 Sorry Dodgers decks
2023.06.03 16:41 Proletlariet Bill & Ted Saved
"Be excellent to each other... and party on dudes!" He is Bill S. Preston, Esq.! And he is Ted "Theodore" Logan! And together, they are Wyld Stallyns!
To everyone else in late-80s/early-90s San Dimas, California, Wyld Stallyns may look like the impossible dream of two slackers with no skill in anything else. But in truth, the music of Wyld Stallyns is so bodacious, so non-heinous, so excellent that it brings about an era of prosperity, both across the earth and to the stars beyond, and technological advancement so advanced that even time can be accessed as freely as a 10-digit phone number from the nearest payphone. Because of this, agents from the future utopia have sent back a time-travelling phone booth as well as information about the future to make sure that Bill and Ted are able to continue having most excellent adventures and fulfill the destiny of Wyld Stallyns.
EA = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
BJ = Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
FtM - Bill & Ted Face the Music
CSxEy = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (DiC Animated Series); Season X Episode Y
LAEx = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (Fox Live Action Series); Episode X
M#X = Bill & Ted's Excellent Comic Book (Marvel Comics) Issue #X
BVx#y = Boom! Studios Comics; Volume X, Issue #Y
Vol. 1 = Bill & Ted's Triumphant Return DH#X = Dark Horse Comics (Face the Music Compliant) Issue #X
Vol. 2 = Bill & Ted Go To Hell
Vol. 3 = Bill & Ted Save the Universe
BV1#xS = Boom! Studios Comics; Side Story
AL = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (Atari Lynx)
NES = Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (NES)
WS = Wyld Stallyns (Mobile Game)
EHAyy = Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure; 19YY/20YY
Bill and Ted Strength
Ghost Bill and Ted
- Build the Great Wall of China in a couple days. Although not particularly well. CS1E1
- Summon rain with an Incan rain dance. CS1E3
- Play a single player game co-op and one-handed. CS2E7
- Are able to beat Death at Battleship, Clue, Electronic Football, and Twister. BJ
- Can fly after being zapped by the F-Ray, which only convinces the brain that it is capable of flying, thus allowing it to fly. M#10
- Spend a week without sleeping and only eating snack foods trying to devise a plan to save Abraham Lincoln. M#11
- Are temporarily given God's divine enlightenment, able to see everything past and future, and on a micro and macro scale. BV2#4
- Surf on a black hole. BV3#3 They're obviously going through some form of spaghettification, but also given the size of the black hole, the audience, and the official helping them do it, it's likely that this black hole has been altered to be safe to surf.
- Have sex. BV1#1
- Do drugs. EHA00
Good Robot Bill and Ted Robots created by the most brilliant mind in the universe, Station, to combat the powerful Evil Robot Bill and Ted. BJ
They Run On Car Batteries
Mecha Bill & Ted
Mobile Suit Bill & Giganto-Ted
The Time Booth Time Travel
The Squint System
- A time machine that can travel to any place and time on earth after dialing a specific number. The number for each time and place is listed in an attached directory which catalogues most important points in history. EA
- It is stressed multiple times throughout the series that even while time travelling, the clock in San Dimas is running, so Bill and Ted still have a limited amount of time to accomplish their goals while time travelling. EA This isn't well supported by other events and usages of the booth in the series, but it is a consistent concern regardless.
- Bill and Ted can use the Phone Booth to interact with themselves in the past, giving themselves needed equipment or advice. EA
- Allow Bill and Ted to leave and then return to the exact same point in time, with 16 months of training in between. BJ
- A trip through spacetime can be cut short and will cause the booth to reappear at a median point. CS1E2
- A trip can also be reversed, allowing the booth to return to from where it just came. CS1E9
- A trip can be rerouted mid-stream without too much issue. CS1E10
- While this is not usually the case, as most time travel trips result in loops, drastically changing past events can lead to alternate present timelines. CS2E5
- Time travel 2 seconds into the future to catch an evil robot off guard. BV1#3
- Falling into the wormhole behind the phone booth can let someone travel through the circuits of time with it. EA
- Able to travel and be gone in the time it takes for a killer robot to aim and fire a vaporization beam. FtM
- Can travel to a point in time and space selected by an actual phone number in use at the time. CS1E8
- Can travel to a different point in space without changing time. CS2E8
- Elizabeth and Joanna apparently use the booth to travel to alternate timelines, though this mostly happens off screen. FtM
- Can travel to alternate dimensions entirely. M#10
- Travels to heaven. M#11
- Teleports from heaven to the earthly timeline, all the way to the Boomerang Nebula, and back in a matter of seconds. BV2#4
- Using the infinity button, allows the occupants to be multiplied infinitely to interact with all points in space and time simultaneously. FtM
- The booth can't travel if all of the circuits of time are currently occupied. CS2E5
- Travelers through the circuits of time can see other travelers in the same area. M#2
- The booth can seemingly track individuals in a specific time frame as shown by the fact that the future Bill and Ted were able to trick Bill and Ted into thinking they were rich and successful by being in the right place at the right time. FtM
- Rufus gives Bill and Ted a new booth that can trace the calls of other booths, though it tends to show up a little late. Also it's a rotary phone. M#2
- Rufus gives Bill a mobile phone which can call back the booth with the correct number. The first time its used however, it calls Doc Brown's Delorean instead. EHA92
- When Ted uses a magazine to try and fix the antennae Bill and Ted end up going inside of the world of the magazine by accident. LAE1
An upgraded directory that allows the booth to travel to fictional settings, including books, CDs, movies, and games. CS2E2
"Catch ya later Bill and Ted!"
submitted by Proletlariet
to u/Proletlariet [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:14 Own_Dare_9172 What the valuable metals on the plannet?
Rhodium Rhodium holds the title of being the most expensive precious metal on the planet.
This exceedingly uncommon precious metal is defined as a silver-white, robust, corrosion-resistant inert transition metal. After a price increase of more than 30% this year, rhodium is quietly one of the hottest trades right now. Read more...
submitted by Own_Dare_9172
to inventionIT [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:08 DocZUM Help with authenticity check and value!
| || |
The picture came in weird in my first post so trying again! submitted by DocZUM to PokemonCardValue [link] [comments]
I'm trying to make the jump from MTG where I was pretty good at being able to tell if cards were fake or not. Hoping to get some help here on approximate value and what to look for when trying to verify authenticity.
My best guess was due to the whitening on the backs and some bends that these would grade out closer to HP or damaged and it looks like together might fetch about 400 max, assuming they are real. Is that close?
2023.06.03 16:06 ReasonableDrummer669 Bang 😎
2023.06.03 16:05 manlikemnny [FS] [UK] Closet Clearout! Need gone ASAP
Vouch threads: https://www.reddit.com/RepVouch/comments/mhx53a/umanlikemnny_vouches/?utm_medium=android_app&amp;amp;utm_source=share https://www.reddit.com/RepVouch/comments/j4dnoe/umanlikemnny_vouches/?utm_medium=android_app&amp;amp;utm_source=share https://www.reddit.com/RepVouch/comments/fpcl00/manlikemnny\_vouches/?utm\_medium=android\_app\&amp;amp;utm\_source=share Payment via invoice or Paypal F&F/Cashapp. Check vouches Comment PM before messaging me. Feel free to ask for measurements, etc. EU/WW shipping will cost extra Tagged Pic and Timestamp Clothing: PAF Fleece Hoodie (Green) - £25 https://imgur.com/a/v3mFg3W
-Fits L/XL, really comfy and good quality materials ___________________________________________________________ (Retail) VAL Kristopher 1/1 Archive Sample Jacket - £100 https://imgur.com/a/fFhyD7b
- great quality and fit, unique piece and if you know this brand then grab this rare item (Owner has sold company so unlikely to see these pieces ever again) ___________________________________________________________ Acn\ Studi*s Navid Tee fits L/XL - £25
- great quality from topacney, worn a few times
___________________________________________________________ Zar@ Pleated Shorts -£20 (£40 RRP) https://imgur.com/a/I5UzupY
- worn once, quality on pleated fabric is really good and perfect for summer ___________________________________________________________ Brown Pleated Pants - £25 https://imgur.com/a/YAjJlZQ
-Size M, length probably works if youre up to 5'9 and waist is elastic ___________________________________________________________ B\lenci*ga Embroidered front and back logo tee - £25
- Size L, worn and washed once. great material and quality
___________________________________________________________ Shoes and accessories: 0FF-WH\TE x J*RDAN 4 UK10 - £75 ONO
- Bought a while back, was the best batch available. includes box, spare laces,and tags. can also include crease protectors- 8/10 condition, has some colour rub off on the heel tab can probably clean with nail polish remover. ___________________________________________________________ (Retail) [email protected] Gore-T\x shoes UK10 (fits smaller) - £50
-9/10 still got loads of life left, higher quality materials with suede in the upper and real gore-tex ___________________________________________________________ AJ One Obsidian UK9 - £40 https://imgur.com/a/tRF1lrN
- bought ages ago from MUKS, worn every now and then but always taken good care of. buttery leather that feels nicer than most of my dunks/aj1 ___________________________________________________________ (retail) ALL [email protected] Brown Chelsea Boots 43 (fits 9/9.5) - £50 https://imgur.com/a/qEqM0cU
- great quality boots from pig/cow leathesuede. nice chunky sole but isnt uncomfortable to wear. only worn around 3 times. ___________________________________________________________ CH Cemetery Ring - £35 https://imgur.com/a/1DrNoQu
- just about 2 cm diameter not sure what size that is, good weight to it i think its stainless steel ___________________________________________________________ Unbranded Bat Sunglasses - £15 https://imgur.com/a/n7gGTsY
- can include for free in a bundle
submitted by manlikemnny
to QualityRepsBST [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:53 Su_Impact The free Preservation and Abundance units are more than enough for Memory of Chaos. Don't get baited by Luocha.
Disclaimer: Luocha is probably gonna be the best Abundance character upon release. This is logical since he's limited while Bailu is standard. But you don't need Luocha (or Bailu or Gepard) to clear MoC.
Right now, the #1 problem that we non-whales have with trying to rush Memory of Chaos is that nobody is TL 60 yet.
This means that we can't access the last ascension trace node, we can't max our DPS, we can't max our healers, we can't max our LCs, and we take a lot of extra damage due to the level difference.
And realistically, not everyone has invested in their Natasha, Fire MC, and March 7th with Level 15 Gold Relics and 8/8/8 traces.
But we will get there. One day.
The only advantage that Bailu, Gepard, and Luocha have is that at low investment they facilitate MoC clears. My Bailu's gear sucks (Purple Level 9 relics, random sets, 6/6/6 traces) and she already heals more than my E5 Natasha who has the 2-Healer Bonus set, a few Level 12 Gold relics, and 8/8/8 traces.
This is normal.
So what if you don't have Bailu or Gepard? How do you sustain the other side for Memory of Chaos?
The answer is combining the two free preservation units. Fire MC and March 7th, when maxed and combined, create a good defensive core that makes up for the lack of healing. Fire MC protects the party from AOE attacks thanks to his NA shield while March protects someone (ideally Fire MC) from ST attacks.
Sure, you sacrifice 2 slots so it's a Team DPS Loss but survival is the #1 short-term obstacle for Memory of Chaos clears. Eventually, your Main DPS will be able to clear enemy waves in a few cycles so you can bench either FireMC or March 7th replacing them with a Harmony/Nihility unit.
You just have to be patient.
Sure, if you love Luocha, pull for him. But understand that, meta-wise, MHY already gave us all the tools needed for clearing Memory of Chaos. In a few months we're gonna watch videos of non-gacha MoC clears using only the 8 free units.
Pulling for Luocha (and/or getting lucky and getting Bailu and/or Gepard) will cut down the number of weeks needed. But not by a lot. You're still gonna be limited by the daily stamina in terms of account progression.
Even at TL 60...it's gonna take you:
- 1 week to farm shadows (28 shadows for 4-Star chars, 35 for 5-Star chars) to ascend your 8 characters
- 1 week to farm trace mats (8 purple for 4-Star LCs, 10 purple for 5-Star LCs) for ascending 8 LCs
- 3 weeks to farm exp books to get 8 chars to 80/80
- 2 weeks to farm LC exp cylinders to get 8 LCs to 80/80
- 2 weeks to farm credits
- 1 month or more to get acceptable Level 15 relics for your entire team (8 chars, 6 relics each = 48 Level 15 relics).
And don't get me started on the many many many weeks you'll need to max your traces since drop rates don't improve by a lot. It's still 1 blue and 1 green at TL 60 with a 16% chance of 1 purple. And that's the max Calyx level, it won't improve at TL 65.
Even with Bailu, I still can't clear MoC 8 since I end up dying. And I barely have 12 Stars since my DPS' relics/traces/levels at TL 56 are not good enough to 3-Star Floors 5, 6, and 7. TLDR; Getting all 30 stars in MoC is a marathon, not a spring. And 5-Star Abundance and Preservation units will only help you get there a few days/weeks faster. But it's still gonna take many months.
submitted by Su_Impact
to HonkaiStarRail [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:45 NASCARThreadBot Practice and Qualifying Discussion Thread: NCS, NXS - June 3rd, 2023
: (All times below are EDT
- 10am: NASCAR Cup Series Practice (Gateway) (FS1)
- 10:45am: NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying (Gateway) (FS1)
- 11:30am: NASCAR Xfinity Series Practice (Portland) (no TV)
- 12pm: NASCAR Xfinity Series Qualifying (Portland) (FS1)
- 4:30pm: NASCAR Xfinity Series Pacific Office Automation 147 (Race Thread @ 3:30pm)
- 1:30pm: NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Toyota 200 (Race Thread @ 12:30pm)
Support NASCARThreadBot, an automated bot maintained by XFile345.
submitted by NASCARThreadBot
to NASCAR [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:18 Haunting-Rush8136 200 amp “main disconnect pullout” questions about safety.
| || |
I am doing some demo work in my house. submitted by Haunting-Rush8136 to askanelectrician [link] [comments]
I have already hired and paid an electrician to inspect the house.
He said that while my panel is older he personally prefers it to to a main break switch. So my question for y’all is: if I turn off all my breakers Is it generally safe to pull out the 200 amp main disconnect pull out?
2023.06.03 14:59 IndieFlea End of Month Minor League updates - IndieFlea's Mid-Season Prospect Rankings (Part 3)
Hey all, this is Part 3 of my Mid-Season Prospect Rankings. Part 1 is here.
. Part 2 is here.
All stats are as of June 2 unless noted otherwise. Sidenote, it's weird that even stats from the past few days are changing my internal rankings, for instance Grant Anderson excelling again is really forcing my hand to squeeze him in the 50, Cam Cauley is just heating up offensively this week, forcing Top 30 consideration, and Larson Kindreich is continuing to struggle, all while still in Hickory about to turn 25 (not a good combo). Might have to a quick reordering when I'm done here. Rankings 25-11
- 25 – Dane Acker (prev. 23) - Dane was the third piece from Oakland in the Andrus/Khris Davis trade (which also netted future All-Star catcher Jonah Heim). Acker pitched great for two starts in Down East in 2021 before immediately going down for Tommy John. He came back last year just for innings. He just rejoined Hickory a few weeks ago (coincidentally at the same time Rocker went down for his Tommy John) and has posted a 3.60 ERA in two starts, 7 Ks, 3 walks, 4 hits in 5 innings. I wouldn’t see a huge increase in his innings this year, but staying healthy in either Hickory or Frisco is really gonna be the key to him staying in the Top 30.
- 24 – Antonie Kelly (prev. 24) - Kelly was the main piece from last year’s Matt Bush trade. After struggling a bit starting in Frisco (and subsequently left off the 40-man even though he was Rule 5 eligible), he has converted to a reliever this year and improved. 26 Ks in 19 innings and a 2.84 ERA. Like most of our relievers, walks are the biggest issue (16 in 19 innings so far). He’s got a pretty good sweeper that compliments an average fastball for a reliever. That needs to be his bread and butter if he ever makes it to the majors. Seems like a candidate for the pen in 2024.
- 23 - Jonathan Ornelas (prev. 22) - Ornelas was a 3rd rounder for 2018. He’s always had a good feel of defense, being able to play multiple infield positions well. The question has always been offense. While he was decent in Frisco last year, Ornelas has not put up numbers in Round Rock, with a .678 OPS currently, although he’s getting on base mainly from his 14.9% walk rate. A guy who has a good read of the strike zone but doesn’t hit it hard, but also plays adequate defense can fit pretty well as a utility bench player. Since Johnny’s already on the 40-man, expect him to be the frontrunner for that spot next year unless he’s traded.
- 22 – Emiliano Teodo (prev. 20) - Teodo had one of the better years last year in Down East (115 Ks in 84.1 innings), and earned a spot in Hickory’s rotation, then immediately got hurt and was shelved up until two weeks ago. So far this year he’s been piggybacking with Acker, but as the two build back up to starter’s pitch counts they’ll be throwing on separate days. Teodo has a good fastball but (like most pitches) has command issues, and probably profiles as a reliever once he gets to the upper minors. Teodo was signed in 2019 for only $10,000 in the international FA class that once touted professional car driver and domestic abuser Bayron Lora.
- 21 – Gleider Figuereo (prev. 18) - Figuerero was part of the 2021 international FA class, and turns 19 at the end of the month. He’s already logged 180 plate appearances in Down East. That’s pretty good. Albeit, he currently has a .625 OPS, a 12.3% walk rate and 30.5% strikeout rate. I won’t knock him too hard since the entire team can’t hit and he’s still 18 for a few more weeks. The third baseman will need to hit to stay in this part of the list, but he’s got so much time to improve.
- 20 – Cole Winn (prev. 11) - This one hurt to put this low. Last year in one of his first starts in Round Rock, Winn took a liner off his leg and exited the game. He hasn’t been the same pitcher since, but at some point, you have to stop blaming the leg. Putting aside his ERA, Winn’s other numbers are terrible: 2.24 WHIP, 8.3 BB/9, 11.8 H/9, 8 homers in 38 innings this year. He’s got a decent strikeout rate, but that’s it. His last “good start” was April 23. Since being drafted in the first round in 2018, Winn has always had a command flag, but has still lived up to the hype. But if a prospect excels at all levels except AAA, not sure how much of it is on org development, and how much is on the player. It’s just sad, and very possible he may never make the majors. Send him to complex league or make him a reliever now, I don't even know if that will help or nor. He could fall out of the Top 30 by my next update, and he might even fall off the list by next year.
- 19 – Josh Stephan (prev. 32) - Well I’d rather talk about a fast riser instead of a fast faller. Stephan comes in with the largest jump in my rankings from previous. The undrafted FA (from 2020) had a decent 2022 logging 103.1 innings between Down East and Hickory. This year he’s made 8 “starts” (1 was bulk work), 41.1 innings and a 2.18 ERA, 43 Ks to 8 walks, and only 4 homers given up. His fastball is about average, but has a good slider with vertical movement. His grasp on command keeps Stephan’s floor pretty high. With a logjam forming in Down East, someone’s gonna need to move up to Hickory, and subsequently someone needs to go to Frisco. Stephan’s only 21 but he’s done so well this year, I think he can be challenged in Frisco at this point.
- 18 – Zak Kent (prev. 19) - a softer-tossing righty drafted in the 9th round of 2019, Kent’s been my pet prospect ever since his breakout in 2021. Last year logged 109.2 innings between Frisco and Round Rock to a tune of 110 strikeouts and combined 3.94 ERA (although he finished in Round Rock with a 1.67 ERA). He’s made one start this year so far but got hurt, letting Cody Bradford pass him on the spot start depth chart. Kent has a plus slider and cutter, and passable changeup and fastball, so a little tweaking here and there and he can be a pretty decent back end guy for a rotation. Since he’s already on the 40-man, he’d be a good candidate for the 2024 squad in either a rotation spot or relief role.
- 17 – Marc Church (prev. 21) - Church is the highest ranked reliever on my list. The 18th rounder from 2019 just arrived in Round Rock after posting 31 strikeouts in 18 innings in Frisco this year. Round Rock has come as a difficult challenge to the guy (4 earned runs in 3 appearances, although he has stuck out 9). He needs a bit of more seasoning but has great upside as a backend guy in the pen. I wouldn’t really expect him to fill that until next year, though.
- 16 – Maximo Acosta (prev. 26) - basically the only guy hitting well in Hickory this year (other than the two guys who just got moved up), Acosta is finally starting to hit his stride after missing a year in 2020 (for reasons), then injury in 2021. A .777 OPS is built mainly on good contact, but not necessarily power. He’s also a decent baserunner, having swiped 56 bags over the last two years. The top player other than Lora signed in the international FA class in 2019, Acosta is an intriguing infield prospect playing second fiddle to Acuna in terms of being blocked by position (who in turn is also blocked by Seager). Bulking up on power (which is usually the last thing to come for some hitters) will help his case for being a desired prospect. Until then, he’s likely a trade candidate for lower-value relief pitching.
- 15 – Cody Bradford (prev. 25) - Cody’s rise here is mainly based on his time killing it in Round Rock so far this year. A 0.99 ERA in 45.1 innings with only 3 homers and 14 walks given up is really good. With Kent hurt and Winn floundering, it’s no wonder the 6th rounder from 2019 was chosen to pitch two spot starts for the Rangers. Predictably the soft-tossing lefty was battered by really good major league teams that hit lefties well. His second start definitely showed improvement over the first, but he still has a ways to go before I’m comfortable with him in a major league rotation. Either way, another extended stint the major league rotation will graduate him off this list. So pre-emptive congrats to Cody, I guess.
- 14 – Mitch Bratt (prev. 15) - The pride and joy of Canada’s WBC team, Bratt was asked to face the best American major league hitters on a grand stage at age 19. It went as bad as you could imagine.. Nevertheless, Bratt bounced back to Hickory and has looked good so far. 33.1 innings, 39 Ks, 7 walks, 4 homers, 2.97 ERA. Very solid work. The 5th rounder from 2021 is one of the youngest players in High A right now, and with his average stuff, but impeccable command, his floor will keep him in conversation for a future mid to back end rotation piece for a while.
- 13 – Yeison Morrobel (prev. 17) - The top guy of the 2021 international FA has taken stateside ball pretty decently. His great defense in all positions in the outfield, good feel of the strike zone and sudden baserunning skill is fueling his 15.3% walk rate, 12 steals and .382 OBP. The power is absent though, with 2 extra base hits and .036 ISO very much deflating his OPS down to .682. But it's been an .813 OPS since May 1, so whatever. Morrobel is 19, I’m not concerned about it yet.
- 12 – Anthony Gutierrez (prev. 14) - the top guy of the 2022 international FA class has struggled offensively (.602 OPS, 4 extra BH, 6.7% walk rate) like most of his companions in Down East. Since Gutierrez is the youngest out of all of them (he will be 18 until late fall), it’s not as much of a concern. Scouting has Gutierrez ranked this high, with some calling him four-tool and with the highest ceiling of the group of international FA guys in Down East. I assume power or contact might be his missing tool, which at a certain point will become the most important.
- 11 – Thomas Saggese (prev. 13) - Saggese has always had solid numbers, but seemed to be undervalued when talking about our Frisco prospects. Scouting has all of his tool grades maxed out at 50, an average player, but I feel like he’s outperformed those. Drafted in the 5th round of 2020, Saggese has fared very well at every level. This year he’s talleyed a .791 OPS, and since the first of May he’s been at a .883 OPS. And last night he hit a game-tying grand slam for Frisco, so that's pretty cool. He’s split time between second and third but can’t play either really well. He reminds me a bit of Foscue, although I think Saggese can play them passably. Nevertheless I could see him as a second piece in a potential deadline deal. Or I could see him as an underrated corner guy.
That’s it for Part 3! I’ll get Part 4 complete tomorrow, where you’ll see a lot of the familiar prospects. Thanks for reading!
submitted by IndieFlea
to TexasRangers [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 14:37 TrenboloneAcetate123 VCDS full of errors. Should I be concerned?
A few days ago I bought my first car - a Mk5 VW Golf 5 1.9 TDI 90hp. It's on 207k km/128k miles, built 2007. The car was pretty expensive so I thought I'd get away with just general maintenance and etc; but as it turns out, the EGR has been freaking out, even though I got it serviced and fixed (new intercooler pipe, apparently). I got the error cleared by a mechanic who told me to go force the car on the highway incase the pipes were blocked. Bought a brand new battery because that was also damaged and missing brackets... The car alarm has a seperate battery and is the loudest and most annoying thing ever, drawing like 2 Amps... The left wing indicator was replaced and thankfully works, altough there is an error. Also the seatbelt sensor on the driver's seat is freaking out, even though the seatbelt works, so I bought a VCDS so I could disable it. Seeing the big line of red error text is pretty depressing and painful.
Could all these errors be linked to the same thing? Are these maybe just because my car's computer is old and can't support certain scans? How can some of these be fixed? (ex. replacing the locking module, getting it fixed?)
This all really sucks and I don't know what to do...
Below I'll post the VCDS log:
Saturday,03,June,2023,13:38:21:55812 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 220.127.116.11 Data version: 20230315 DS346.1 VIN: WVWZZZ1KZ7W248280 License Plate: Mileage: 207510km-128940mi Repair Order: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chassis Type: 1K (1K0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 15 16 17 19 25 42 44 46 52 56 62 72 76 VIN: WVWZZZ1KZ7W248280 Mileage: 207510km-128940miles 00-Steering Angle Sensor -- Status: OK 0000 01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010 03-ABS Brakes -- Status: Malfunction 0010 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000 09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010 15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000 16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000 17-Instruments -- Status: Sporadic communication error 1000 19-CAN Gateway -- Status: Malfunction 0010 25-Immobilizer -- Status: Malfunction 1010 42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: Malfunction 1010 44-Steering Assist -- Status: OK 0000 46-Central Conv. -- Status: Malfunction 0010 52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: Malfunction 1010 56-Radio -- Status: Malfunction 0010 62-Door, Rear Left -- Status: Malfunction 1010 72-Door, Rear Right -- Status: Sporadic communication error 1000 76-Park Assist -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 01: Engine Labels: 03G-906-016-BKC.clb Part No SW: 03G 906 021 KG HW: 03G 906 021 AN Component: R4 1,9L EDC G000SG 9244 Revision: --H06--- Serial number: VWZ7Z0G8117864 Coding: 0000071 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 6ED95D69784C00E220-803A VINID: 9E69EAAAA05BA879C21080880002C36181 1 Fault Found: 001025 - EGR System P0401 - 000 - Insufficient Flow Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01110000 Fault Priority: 0 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 255 Mileage: 207405 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 12:04:48 Freeze Frame: RPM: 1554 /min Speed: 25.0 km/h Load: 16.1 % Duty Cycle: 14.6 % Duty Cycle: 100.2 % Mass Air / Rev.: 220.0 mg/str Mass Air / Rev.: 485.0 mg/str Readiness: 1 1 0 0 0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 1K0-907-379-MK60-F.clb Part No SW: 1K0 907 379 AC HW: 1K0 907 379 AC Component: ESP FRONT MK60 0101 Revision: 00H11001 Coding: 0021121 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 73E4471A6C752605C8-8026 1 Fault Found: 00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded - Intermittent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 08: Auto HVAC Labels: 1K0-820-047.lbl Part No SW: 1K0 820 047 GA HW: 1K0 820 047 GA Component: Climatic PQ35 141 0909 Revision: 00141027 Serial number: 00000000000000 Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000 VCID: 69DE537844A7E2DF78-803C No fault code found. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels:. 3C0-937-049-23-H.lbl Part No SW: 3C0 937 049 AE HW: 3C0 937 049 AE Component: Bordnetz-SG H52 2002 Revision: 00H52000 Serial number: 00000006908786 Coding: 018B8F2700041500471400001400000000097F075C0001 Shop #: WSC 00000 785 00200 VCID: 6CDB59677056FCF410-8038 Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1K1 955 119 E Labels: 1KX-955-119.CLB Component: Wischer 270307 020 0501 Coding: 00038805 Shop #: WSC 00000 1 Fault Found: 00924 - Relay for Headlamp Cleaning System (J39) 009 - Open or Short to Ground Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01101001 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 104 Mileage: 0 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2005.09.13 Time: 31:63:63 Freeze Frame: ON Voltage: 10.75 V ON ON OFF OFF OFF ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 15: Airbags Labels: 1K0-909-605.lbl Part No SW: 1K0 909 605 AB HW: 1K0 909 605 AB Component: 58 AIRBAG VW8R 034 8000 Revision: 05034000 Serial number: 003B6D08B94M Coding: 0013624 Shop #: WSC 01373 785 00200 VCID: 6CDB59677056FCF410-FFFE Subsystem 1 - Serial number: 6332MSME17693276C Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 6342MSME190F466B ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 16: Steering wheel Labels: 1K0-953-549-MY8.lbl Part No SW: 1K0 953 549 BC HW: 1K0 953 549 BC Component: Lenksäulenmodul 636 0070 Coding: 0000042 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 74E3491F106E2C0CD0-8020 No fault code found. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 17: Instruments Labels: 1K0-920-xxx-17.lbl Part No SW: 1K0 920 873 B HW: 1K0 920 873 B Component: KOMBIINSTRUMENT VDD 1610 Revision: V0003000 Serial number: VWZ7Z0G8117864 Coding: 0007103 Shop #: WSC 00000 011 2053004 VCID: 2B9CD7224C9D760D08-807E No fault code found. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 19: CAN Gateway Labels:. 1K0-907-530-V2.clb Part No SW: 1K0 907 530 K HW: 1K0 907 951 Component: J533__Gateway H04 0021 Revision: H04 02 Serial number: 300307F2000141 Coding: 3D3F074007000002 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 2F98DF2E7C818E2928-807A 9 Faults Found: 00381 - Databus Instrument Cluster 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 1 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Time Indication: 0 01317 - Control Module in Instrument Cluster (J285) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Time Indication: 0 00474 - Control Module for Immobilizer 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 310127 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 19:18:43 00470 - Company Comfort Databus in Single Wire 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00101011 Fault Priority: 3 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 207335 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 03:33:08 01331 - Door Control Module; Driver Side (J386) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 3 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 310126 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 20:08:46 01332 - Door Control Module; Passenger Side (J387) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 207335 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 00:55:59 01333 - Door Control Module; Rear Left (J388) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 3 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 310126 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 20:08:46 01334 - Door Control Module; Rear Right (J389) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00110100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 207335 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 00:55:59 01327 - Control Module for Parking Aid (J446) 004 - No Signal/Communication Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01100100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 254 Reset counter: 104 Mileage: 293862 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 12:36:18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 25: Immobilizer Labels: 1K0-920-xxx-25.clb Part No SW: 1K0 920 873 B HW: 1K0 920 873 B Component: IMMO VDD 1610 Revision: V0003000 Serial number: VWZ7Z0G8117864 Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000 VCID: 2B9CD7224C9D760D08-807E 1 Fault Found: 00003 - Control Module 014 - Defective Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01101110 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 255 Mileage: 207328 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 00:26:18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 42: Door Elect, Driver Labels:. 1K0-959-701-MAX3.clb Part No SW: 1K0 959 701 N HW: 1K0 959 701 N Component: Tuer-SG 005 0985 Coding: 0000180 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 39AEF3C80457C26FF8-806C 2 Faults Found: 00109 - Left Mirror Turn Signal Lamp (L131) 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit - Intermittent 01330 - Central Control Module for Central Convenience (J393) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 44: Steering Assist Labels: 1Kx-909-144-G2V3.clb Part No: 1K1 909 144 L Component: EPS_ZFLS Kl.069 H07 1806 Shop #: WSC 00000 028 00001 VCID: 34A3C9DF10AEAC4CD0-8060 No fault code found. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 46: Central Conv. Labels:. 1K0-959-433-MAX.clb Part No SW: 1K0 959 433 BT HW: 1K0 959 433 BT Component: KSG PQ35 G2 020 0203 Revision: 00020000 Serial number: 00000000000000 Coding: 809002005103087F2D0484057008CFC6F0FC00 Shop #: WSC 00000 785 00200 VCID: 037467AA2CA5861548-8056 Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1K0 951 605 D Component: LIN BACKUP HORN H07 9001 Subsystem 2 - Part No: 1K0 951 178 A Component: Neigungssensor 003 0203 Subsystem 3 - Part No: 1K0 951 178 A Component: Innenraumueberw.003 0203 7 Faults Found: 01038 - Central Locking Thermal Protection 000 - - - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100000 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 31 Reset counter: 132 Mileage: 307704 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 17:21:12 01331 - Door Control Module; Driver Side (J386) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 11 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 310126 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 20:08:46 01333 - Door Control Module; Rear Left (J388) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 11 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 310126 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 20:08:46 01332 - Door Control Module; Passenger Side (J387) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 9 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 207335 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 00:55:59 01334 - Door Control Module; Rear Right (J389) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 9 Reset counter: 140 Mileage: 207335 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 00:55:59 00323 - Vehicle Inclination Sensor (G384) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 2 Reset counter: 141 Time Indication: 0 01135 - Interior Monitoring Sensors 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 4 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 141 Mileage: 207340 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 20:10:51 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 52: Door Elect, Pass. Labels:. 1K0-959-702-MAX3.clb Part No SW: 1K0 959 702 N HW: 1K0 959 702 N Component: Tuer-SG 005 0977 Coding: 0000436 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 3AADF5CD0848C89680-806E 3 Faults Found: 01553 - Motor for Central Locking; Passenger Door (V57); Lock 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit - Intermittent 00097 - Front Passengers Central Locking (Safe) Motor (V162) 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit - Intermittent 00929 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Front Passenger Side (F221) 008 - Implausible Signal ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 56: Radio Labels: 1K0-035-1xx-56.clb Part No: 1K0 035 186 T Component: Radio GR0 020 0023 Revision: 0002006S Serial number: VWZ2Z2G3072425 Coding: 0040400 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 00200 VCID: 37A0CFC61C59BE61E8-8062 5 Faults Found: 00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded - Intermittent 00870 - Bass Speaker Front Left (R21) 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent 00871 - Bass Speaker Front Right (R23) 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent 00872 - Bass Speaker Rear Left (R15) 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent 00873 - Bass Speaker Rear Right (R17) 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 62: Door, Rear Left Labels:. 1K0-959-703-GEN3.clb Part No SW: 1K0 959 703 K HW: 1K0 959 703 K Component: Tuer-SG 005 0913 Coding: 0000144 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 1012552 VCID: 38AFF1CB0052C468F0-806C 2 Faults Found: 01554 - Motors for Central Locking; Rear Doors; Lock 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit 00930 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Left (F222) 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 72: Door, Rear Right Labels:. 1K0-959-704-GEN3.clb Part No SW: 1K0 959 704 K HW: 1K0 959 704 K Component: Tuer-SG 005 0913 Coding: 0000144 Shop #: WSC 01392 785 1012552 VCID: 39AEF3C80457C26FF8-806C No fault code found. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 76: Park Assist Cannot be reached End-------------------------(Elapsed Time: 02:54)--------------------------
submitted by TrenboloneAcetate123
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 14:30 guitarburrito Bass Eq “Flat”?
So I know on a 7 band sound system EQ or on amps “flat Eq” means everything at straight up, in the middle, 12oclock, 5/10.
When someone says Flat EQ referring to their bass guitar. Does this mean the tone knobs are turned all the way up, down or dead set in the middle?
submitted by guitarburrito
to Bass [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:50 TheLostSeraph Panasonic inverter microwave trips AFCI randomly
I moved into a new house built in 2022 with a Siemens AFCI breaker protecting the 20 amp circuit into which I’m plugging this 4-5 year old 1200W Panasonic inverter microwave. Over the past month, the microwave has randomly tripped the AFCI breaker twice. The microwave worked flawlessly in my previous rental that was built a long time ago, so I’m pretty sure the microwave isn’t broken. I believe the microwave should only pull about 10 amps of current when running at full power, so it shouldn’t be a current overload situation. Is there potentially an incompatibility between the breaker and microwave? What should I do from here to stop tripping the breaker? Any advice is appreciated!
submitted by TheLostSeraph
to askanelectrician [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:36 Most_Hand_937 Organized crime in my town, and I've been following how they operate
This post is not meant to glorify this behavior. I am sharing my personal experience and have already reported this to authorities. Below I will include a list of things and how they do it, including my experience as their subject.
- My family is being held hostage by multiple people in town. I have found wired in the ceiling that are transmitting a frequency.
- First they gather a bunch of personal information on you and look at your daily patterns. Your pattern of movement, speech, emotional patterns, etc.
For me, this included using my friends and family
- Then they start to ask you open ended questions to see how you would respond. They want to associate a noise, word, smell, sight, or taste to something in your pattern.
- After that they will try to recreate that situation on a repeated basis. So let's say you open a door a certain way, they will associate a sound with the opening of that door. They will then take that sound of the door opening and tie to something like an emotional response by greeting you the same way each time.
- Once there is that pattern going. They will then see how you are after the pattern is established and carry on from that point. Say you have 7 patterns in the day. They want to take one pattern, and turn it to 2 and then to 3 and so on.
- Then from there, they can start to emotionally manipulate you. They will change the patterns to love you around in a way that they can control you.
By now this sounds like a pavlovian response. Training a dog to a sound cue, however the next part is where it gets disturbing and my current situation.
- If you take a sound cue and associate it with an emotional response, thats parenting. However you can then tie that sound cue to an emotional memory of the emotional response. Ie you go sound cue > emotional response > emotional memory > emotional response of that memory > and then you can tie that to an emotion itself.
- The ability to get to an emotion to present itself through a sound cue or other sense, is a powerful thing. Now emotions are tied to many things, so you've created a window of opportunity to tie that sound cue to multiple parts of the brain.
- Once that cue is in the brain and your brain fires a synapse, then you can start to stress that part of the brain repeatedly. You can then tie it to another part of the brain that holds a different memory with that same emotion so long as you can make the connection between the two.
Here is where I am at currently.
- If you tie a cue to an emotion, an emotion to another emotion, and then make those connections. What happens when you start to play with that connection? If you increase the frequency of the cue, or speed, will the synapse fire differently. The answer is yes. Then you take the pitch of that sound and move that around in order to create "higher" or "lower" connections in the brain.
- You can start to tie cues to different aspects of human nature once you reach a high enough frequency. I'm going to use sound for the next example, because sounds frequency can be fired more than smell or taste or the other senses.
Currently, I have found wires in the ceiling of my grandparents house. Where I lived previously, I had started to become targeted and thought I needed to move. When I got to my grandparents, I saw the same thing happening. They were using the same words and phrases, they were constantly watching me.
- For example, take bird calls or bird chirps. You tie those to an emotional state. We'll call it pattern 1. That pattern becomes stronger the more the chirps are reinforced and the more you can call back to that pattern with those chirping noises. Then, you increase the frequency or speed of them. Then you increase or decrease the pitch depending on which part of the brain you are trying to target.
- It's one thing to tie a sound to an emotion. But what if you tie a sound to an emotion to a smell and you tie the original emotion to your biological clock.
So it looks something like this
Sound to emotion That sound > second emotion > a smell That original emotion > series of emotions > and once you have those series of emotions you can tie them to something like motor skill since your body will have generally the same response to similar emotions.
So the pattern is 1. Sound > second emotion > smell 2. Emotion> series of emotions > motor skill So the final output is 3. Smell > motorskill
14. When you amp up or decrease sound that is tied to a motorskill, then you have a window of opportunity into almost anything in the body. The reason for this is because you can then tie back that biological function to more words. When you get someone repeating a pattern enough and focused enough on the environment, you are then able to get that person to follow almost anything you do.
The wires in my family's home have been transmitting a higher and higher pitched frequency. I mean literal wires put in the house in order to target me. I believe it's because I stumbled into a place where a group of people who I'll call "Their Family" works. I say that because they call each other by brother and sister, they have birthdays and they communicate like a family would , with their own language.
From what I know, they're involved in many different aspects of crime. Drugs, prostitution, laundering, murder, extortion, etc.
- With your words, senses, memories, motorskills all tied to something else, then you can start to manipulate their body. The reason I bring up this "family" is because they share these insights with each other. They pass around cues for people and do their best to manipulate and control people. This isn't something that a single person can do on their own, they need more than one in order to make sure that every aspect of the body can be tied down. Remember those 7 patterns I brought up? Well they try and take up as much of that space as possible. So it's not like one part of your daily routine is messed up and you can move on, they will find every aspect of you and keep you where they want you.
16. From what I've gathered, there are multiple ways to kill someone with this. Im going to share two that I know I'm being targeted with, although there are more.
- The first is causing someone to have their eyes and brain become incredibly sensitive to light. I know of this one because I have unknowingly been through this before which is why I am able to put together so much and see what is happening.
2. The second is heart attack. If you have the ability to control motorskills then you have the ability to constrict or expand blood vessels. If you have the ability to constrict or expand vessels, then you can move energy throughout the brain, and this includes the ability of tying new thoughts and memories together.
17. The ability to move things around in the body, that is the primary thing they are after. What they mostly need is a cypher, or more fittingly a one way cypher. You tie words to words, and you mix all their words up so that you can understand what they're saying but they can't. Similar to how a child gets parented.
18 The way they start is with, "who, what, when, where, why, how, how come"
19 You can tie a question like "when are you going" to "what are you doing", and if it's a question you ask out of nowhere and you expect their response "going where?" Then you tie the word "where" to something like "who"
20 So you have them essentially saying "doing who?" And then you go on with the pattern like that with their words. You obscure the words through whispers, making their ears sensitive to sound, and if the pattern starts to become really engrained then you can make them hear their own words in the environment which can slow or speed their movement. You can also tie hearing their words in the environment to something like sensitivity to light or muscles that control blood flow.
21 Then there is a feedback loop with having someone hear themselves in the environment. If you have someone get used to hearing themselves in other people's speech, if you have a group of people, then you can rotate those words around their head in varying levels of volume. That is one way to obscure.
In my personal experience, the wires in the house are part of my feedback loop. When you have a high enough frequency then the frequency gets transmitted through the metal framing. Any sound you associate with a certain level of frequency, becomes another layer of the pattern. So you can whisper words underneath other words in order to get someone to fire two different parts of the brain at the same time.
submitted by Most_Hand_937
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:33 createdjustforthis23 03/06/2023
I slept in today, well I woke up early at around 6:30am because pup woke up and wanted to be let out of my room but then I went back to sleep. I was just so comfy and cosy in bed so I stayed til just before 10, though I wasn’t really asleep after 9, I was scrolling through auction catalogues for Webbs and whatnot. And then I did get up and I made some breakfast, I had peanut butter on toast because I don’t ever buy peanut butter at home so it’s nice to sometimes have it. And I also had a coffee. I’ll have to go out the back of the garden and see if there are any feijoas on the tree as I think I’d fancy some while I’m here. It’s very cool and crisp and sunny today. I forgot to bring any sunscreen so I’m a bit stressed about that and mum only has some but it’s kind of stingy on my skin so idk. I’ll just loiter in the shade like a wee lil vampire today and try find something at a chemist tomorrow. I find it odd that people find it odd that I wear SPF every single day, even not leaving the house. Like the sun is deadly, especially in this country, so mock me all you want for prioritising SPF and shade and all that but I don’t care. I’m taking care of my health and my skin. I hope when I’m sixty my skin will still be soft and supple and less wrinkled and then all the people that mocked me will be leather sun spotted lizards. No I don’t hope for that at all, not the latter part anyway, that’s just mean. I’m absolutely not a sun worshipper, I like to get some sun because you need it and it feels nice for short periods of time, but I don’t bask in it and never have. I don’t like it and it stresses me out a lot as I just think about my skin cells turning rancid and cancerous and the skin damage occurring. If you want to age well, you wear SPF and avoid the sun for the most part. But so anyway, quite a slow morning and it’s nice.
Mums godmother or cousin, I never know which, is coming around for tea today and I have noticed a marked difference in how I feel about someone coming over and a surprise social thing happening. To be fair I did know last night and started to feel anxious and I was planning out all the usual things like where I’ll sit or stand when she arrives and how I’ll say hello and what I should do and how I should behave and say and so on, but it was much much less than usual and today I didn’t have my irritable anxiety thing where I get snappy because I’m going so berserk internally and idk I just do. I don’t like it and it’s not fair on those around me, close people anyway, I’d only snap at people like my parents and I guess Andy. I don’t snap at anyone else but I’m more myself with the other three, I feel safer I guess with those three? I don’t know. It’s not fair that I snap anyway, not at all fair. But so I reacted so much better today, I was still on edge and I was still far from relaxed but I felt… better. And it was noticeable to me. And as I write this now I’m properly realising how different I would have felt a year ago and it’s making me cry as I write this. Sometimes (often) I feel afraid that I’ll never change and better myself, I feel like I’m so stagnant in my progress at times and I feel like such a disappointment to myself and to Andy and to everyone else for how slow my progress is and I don’t know, just this feeling of noticing a change in myself makes me feel so overwhelmed and it’s making me cry more and it’s just I’m finding this whole process so hard. It’s challenging and it’s painful and I feel so defeated so much of the time but right now I feel so proud of myself. I know it isn’t enough change and I know I have so so much to go, but I just wanted to journal about this because it felt like a win and I don’t feel like I get many of those.
Anyway she arrived and she’s so lovely albeit a bit doddery and she got lost so dad drove around to find her and pick her up and mum walked her home as she’s house sitting nearby, she’s from down south I think. She kept looking at me and saying I look like mum then later say I looked like dad and so on. She said she remembers how shy I used to be and i was saying how that is still the case and she said that’s absolutely not a bad way to be and it made me feel nice. She’s really nice.
I took puppy for a walk today and he got very muddy so I had to hose him down outside and wrap him up in towels and he’s so wriggly and so cute. We really are so so so lucky to have this darling wee chap in our family.
How on earth could anyone cheat on Natalie Portman? NATALIE PORTMAN? Incredibly beautiful, crazy talented, I bet she’s lovely and I’m fairly certain she’s ridiculously smart too. Imagine landing a wife like that, mother of your children, and cheating on her. This is why I feel as though it’s inevitable I’ll be cheated on and I won’t ever be enough, because if someone like Natalie Portman isn’t considered enough, how on earth could I ever be considered as such? Her husband is such an f’ing idiot and rotten human being. Anyone who cheats on their partner is. If Andy ever cheats on me when we’re together I will actually gouge his eyeballs out and mash them with a potato masher. I obviously won’t do that. Gross. Gross. Also ouch. I feel mean even suggesting I would do that? I’ll never do that. Ever. I will leave his pretty eyes alone. I might scratch the bench top in his kitchen badly or scuff up the floorboards somewhere so he couldn’t get his deposit back or something though. You know what would be cruel? Mixing all his expensive fragrances up or adding some drops of vinegar to them or something. That’s pure evil, isn’t it? I wouldn’t do that. OR WOULD I? But no I wouldn’t. Unless he cheated on me with my best friend or something but that’s unlikely given I would need a best friend for that to happen. Anyway I’ll top being some maniacal evil genius now. He wouldn’t ever cheat on me. He would never. I’m so deathly afraid of it and I feel like it will happen but equally I cannot imagine him being that kind of man. Anyway. Shush. These thoughts are not helping me in any way - do I have a purpose for these thoughts? Is this me trying to make myself feel bad? Its time to move on from these thoughts.
submitted by createdjustforthis23
to u/createdjustforthis23 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 12:35 brad5409 Emotional regulation issues
How do you guys deal with this, the ups the downs, the instant rage and then the instant solemn.
So basically I’ve always struggled with this, it has caused so many issues in my life, especially at work and my home life. And having a wife that has ADHD also just seems to make it worse.
For example, the freezer was just loaded with stuff. She loves to just shove stuff in. I’m no better really. So then the door had been left ajar because of something in the way. I go to get out some beautiful Italian sausage I was going to cook up and felt they were a bit defrosted. Then realised everything else was the same. And I fucking lost my shit! Start throwing shit into the sink, on the bench, the floor.
She comes out and instantly starts crying, I don’t yell at her. I never have. Just yell in general, WTF! This shits ruined. Stuff like that. I see her crying because she feels it her fault. I go completely the other way, rage turns to sadness. I start crying and then just can’t deal with the issue and have to walk away just feeling like a right cunt because I’ve upset her once again.
Normal people don’t do this shit. I can’t keep doing this. This is just one example, it happened like 10 minutes ago. And now I’m just sitting on the couch, staring at an open freezer with half frozen food all over the kitchen and trying to will myself to go and fix my tantrum.
How do you guys deal with this?? I need help!!
submitted by brad5409
to ADHD [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 12:12 loopuleasa Some fan made ideas for a next patch list
Loved the gloomrot patch, it was truly impressive I can't wait what stunlock will add in the future!
Here is a fan made patch list with stuff I would love to see someday if I were a designer at stunlock
Let me know what you guys would like to see too in the comments
Patch name: Throne of Blood
Patch theme: Focus on end game, servants and the control of Vardoran by the vampire factions, alongside the mighty Dracula himself!
New end game Dracula boss: - Castle in center of map location - Requires blood key to enter - Boss uses player vampire spellbook and fights like a player - Dracula uses all weapon types, and 3 random spells from a given spell school - Each 30 seconds he switches spell schools at random, with new 3 spells - When he switched he says a voice-line to announce spell school (for example he yells "I am unholy" for the unholy school) - Defeating Dracula unlocks a new vampire power: the spell loadout wheel, that allows you to switch your spells even in combat (cooldown 60 seconds) - Dracula will spawn blood clones of him depending on number of players fighting, so it will always be a 1v1, or 2v2, or 3v3 etc - Dracula AI is coded to be a strong vampire dueler similar to a real pvp player - Good for practicing dueling, even on pve servers - To start the Dracula boss you must raid his castle like you would a real player, and he will have servant NPCs and undeads defending his castle - Dracula has a center throne room arena where you may fight him
New World events system: - New npc caravan events for each of the zones - New summoning rituals that summon undead world bosses - New werewolf city attacks at night, with king's guard defending city - Events announced in chat
New Castle Grandeur system: - Each decoration gives grandeur score - Castle Grandeur buff gives movespeed while in your castle alongside with reduced blood drain rate - Wallpapers also give grandeur score - This would make decoration books be functional and useful
New dueling system: - You can now duel other players and at 0HP you don't die but play a kneel animation - Works on pve servers
New Servant companion system: - You can take servants with you in battle, but it takes up 1 spell slot each - Max 2 servants (replacing each of your 2 spell slots) - Each servant has a Command spell instead of your regular spell - Depending on what you mouse over, the command spell does different things - Actions like follow, attack, stay, defend - Blood mend now heals your servants too at the cost of more blood drained - Killing owner vampire makes servants be feared, allowing them to be easily killed
Servant balancing: - Servants now use a little durability while on missions or fighting with you, and broken gear no longer gives them gearscore - Servants can be sent on missions to enemy vampires to map layout of castle or to steal technology
New turbo official servers: - Both merciless, pvp and pve - 2x gather rates than vanilla - 1 week and 2 week wipe schedule variants - Wipes not in sync so each day you find a freshly wiped server
Raiding overhaul: - Walls now have double hp than doors - A door pathway to your castle heart is now a requirement - Each room gets a room size wall buff to HP to lessen the need for honeycomb - Stairs are now destructible and you can walk up on red destroyed stairs - Servants and mobs no longer hit by explosives through walls - Destroying palisades only starts breach timer for wooden walls, not stones
Balance changes: - Fishing gives more fish instead of ingots - Human form now hides vampire name, is immune to sun, and can fish. Blood drain increased greatly while in human form. - Doubled castle decay rate for pvp servers - Mutant blood and creature blood give claw damage buff (based on gearscore) and specific claw movesets (two for creature, two for mutant)
UI and interface: - New Compulsively take button - Legendary weapons have a glow based on infusion - New server filter sorting option: sort by recently wiped - Shift+E to compulsively count in chest at your mouse cursor (no need to open it, but it plays the chest open animation) - See clan name on territory on map - Small red x is shown on an item if not teleportable
Misc changes: - You can now sit on chairs and benches - You can now place decorations on tables - Wallpaper textures now cover entire wall - Empty and filled bottles now stack to 50 instead of 10 - You can now fill bottles 10 at a time
I wish one day I would work as a designer for a great game like vrising instead of working on boring enterprise software
Hope you enjoyed the read. If you have more, post your ideas below.
submitted by loopuleasa
to vrising [link] [comments]