Truckee ca road conditions 80
2010.10.07 04:39 sweetandsour Lake Tahoe
Local events, visitor information, anything relating to Lake Tahoe (California & Nevada)
2011.08.19 16:12 Ottawa Biking Community
A place for any and all discussions, images, videos, achievements, and news pertaining to Ottawa's biking community.
2015.01.24 03:55 toosejuice786 Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Post any news, gameplay, and/or anything else to do Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 1 and 2!
2023.05.29 14:39 EquivalentGrand7273 Is a Leh Ladakh Bike Trip from Delhi Worth the Hype? Here's What You Need to Know! 🏔️🌄
| || | submitted by EquivalentGrand7273 to u/EquivalentGrand7273 [link] [comments]
leh ladakh bike trip
Embarking on a thrilling leh ladakh bike trip from delhi
through the stunning landscapes of Leh Ladakh has become a dream adventure for many travel enthusiasts. But is it truly worth the hype? Let's dive into the details and discover what makes this journey an extraordinary experience. 1. 📍 Destination: Leh Ladakh, the Land of Endless Beauty
· Discover the mystical charm and breathtaking vistas of Leh Ladakh.
· Marvel at the majestic snow-capped peaks, turquoise lakes, and vast barren landscapes.
· Immerse yourself in the rich culture and warm hospitality of the local Ladakhi people on ladakh trip by bike
. 2. 🛣️ The Epic Route: Delhi to Leh
· Embark on an epic road trip covering approximately 1,000 kilometers from Delhi to Leh.
· Experience the thrill of riding through high-altitude mountain passes like Rohtang La and Khardung La.
· Encounter diverse terrains, ranging from lush valleys to rugged terrains, offering a mix of challenges and awe-inspiring beauty. 3. ⚙️ Preparations and Essentials
· Ensure your bike is in top-notch condition with proper servicing and maintenance for ladakh bike trip
· Pack essential gear, including protective riding gear, spare parts, tools, and first aid supplies.
· Acclimatize yourself to high altitudes gradually to prevent altitude sickness. 4. 🌤️ Weather and Best Time to Visit
· Discover the ideal time for a Leh Ladakh bike trip to avoid extreme weather conditions.
· Plan your journey during the summer months (June to September) when the roads are accessible and the weather is pleasant. 5. 🏞️ Must-Visit Highlights
· Explore the ancient monasteries of Hemis, Thiksey, and Diskit, showcasing the region's rich Buddhist heritage.
· Admire the stunning Pangong Tso and Tso Moriri lakes, with their ever-changing shades of blue.
· Visit Nubra Valley, famous for its sand dunes, double-humped camels, and enchanting landscapes. 6. 💪 Challenges and Rewards
· Embrace the challenges of high-altitude riding, harsh weather conditions, and rugged terrains.
· Experience a sense of accomplishment as you conquer the demanding roads and witness nature's grandeur on ladakh bike tour
. 7. 🌟 The Unforgettable Experience
· Capture jaw-dropping landscapes and create memories that will last a lifetime.
· Immerse yourself in the serenity and tranquility of the Himalayas, finding solace in its pristine beauty.
In conclusion, a delhi to ladakh bike trip package
is undoubtedly worth the hype. It offers an unparalleled adventure, an opportunity to push your limits, and a chance to witness some of the most awe-inspiring landscapes on Earth. So, gear up, plan your journey wisely, and embark on an unforgettable escapade through the enchanting realm of Leh Ladakh.
You can also check this out:- https://www.universaladventures.in/state/Uttarakhand
#LehLadakhBikeTrip #EpicAdventure #NatureAtItsBest #UnforgettableMemories
2023.05.29 14:38 SCATTTECH GLASS RAILING FOR BALCONY AND STAIRCASE
2023.05.29 14:32 rattlingblanketwoman [WTS][USA-NC][H] 7Hz Legato, LZ A6, NiceHCK NX7, NF Audio NE4, ANew X-One, 1 More Quad, Noble Falcon Pro TWS, iFi Zen Blue, AT LS200, Antlion ModMic, Comply Foams, TRN V90, Tin T2, T2 Pro, T3, more [W] PayPal
Timestamp that pictures everything I will be selling today Realized the Legato needed a new timestamp
These and more items can be found on my github page
which also provides cross references for feedback.
- Pricing is firm, and is through PayPal F&F.
- For an expensive item (>$100 I can consider using G&S if fees are added, main concern would be keeping any G&S transactions under a $600 total for the year)
- CONUS shipping is included (cheapest USPS option)
- I understand the trust issues with using F&F, if there's anything I can do or provide to give you peace of mind please contact me, if nothing would give you enough peace of mind I respect that.
- Individual/closer up photos are linked to from each item.
- PLEASE don't use "chat". Please send a PM, here is a link to compose a PM if you are on mobile or don't know what the difference is.
Not looking for trades, trying to raise funds. Used up our entire HSA after a diagnosis to pay for (successful!) surgery this year.
IEMs and earbuds
- Sealed - LZ A6 $150 Looks like it sold at Penon or Linsoul for $310 when it was available, asking $150 sealed. Lots of nozzles to change tuning with, and a built in gain switch.
- 7Hz Legato $70 no carry case or box but all tips/filters/cable.
- Sealed - NiceHCK NX7 Pro $80 As with any of these sealed sets, sorry I can't give an impression of the sound.
- NF Audio NE4 Revolution $250 with box/accessories (incl. promotional poster!) and all stock tuning plates plus a rare 4th tuning plate.
- ANew X-One 1DD, 4BA, 3 tuning chips $150 These are being sold for over $300 new elsewhere. Used for 30 minutes.
- Audio Technica LS200 $70 Warm sounding 2 BA set with memory wire ear guides, in red. Note: these use A2DC, not MMCX. Comes wtih 2 cables, one with mic one without.
- Sealed - TRN V90 (black, no mic) $30 or bundle for $25
- Sealed - 1More quad-driver in-ear earphones $60 trying to price at 1/2 or below of new price, and these are still sold/in stock on Amazon and from 1More
- Whizzer Haydn A15 Pro $25 With box and full accessories.
- Sealed - Tin T2 Pro $20 or $15 bundled
- Sealed - Tin T3 $25 or bundle for $20
- Sealed - Tin T2 Plus $30 or bundle for $25
- Sealed - RevoNext NEX202 open-back earphones $20 or bundle for $15
- KBEar F1 $10 each, or $6 each as add-ons. Single BA. Amber has 1 pair of tips missing, smokey has everything.
Wireless buds and TWS
- iFi Zen Blue DAC $100 I don't use any gear right now that would justify a dedicated DAC/AMP. Excellent condition, box, antenna, 5V power brick.
- Massive foam/gel selection of eartips $45 or $40 bundled. Completely unused Monster gel sets, several sealed Comply foams (all L), some Newbees, some hybrid (seem to be L) and some sealed silicones too for good measure.
Phew! With all that out of the way, time to start an actual ton of grading. Take care!
I do have some more sets (Yanyin Canon and Tin P1 to name a couple) but didn't have them with me today to include them in the timestamp.
submitted by rattlingblanketwoman
to AVexchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:28 Dr_Asutosh Vascular Surgeon In Lucknow
| || | submitted by Dr_Asutosh to u/Dr_Asutosh [link] [comments]
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
is a serious medical condition that requires prompt diagnosis and effective treatment. When it comes to managing DVT and minimizing its complications, Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey is a trusted medical professional known for providing the best treatment options. Expertise in Vascular Medicine:
Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey has extensive experience in the field of vascular medicine, making him highly proficient in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the circulatory system, including DVT Comprehensive Diagnosis and Evaluation:
Dr. Pandey begins the treatment process by conducting a thorough evaluation of the patient's medical history and symptoms. He employs advanced diagnostic techniques such as ultrasound imaging and blood tests to confirm the presence of DVT and identify any underlying factors contributing to its development. Tailored Treatment Plans:
Every patient's situation is unique, and Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey recognizes the importance of personalized treatment plans for DVT. He takes into account factors such as the location and extent of the blood clot, the patient's overall health, and any associated risk factors. Continued Care and Monitoring:
Dr. Pandey believes in providing comprehensive care throughout the treatment journey. He closely monitors his patients' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal results. Collaboration and Education:
Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pandey believes in empowering his patients by providing them with the knowledge and understanding they need to actively participate in their own care. He takes the time to educate patients about DVT, its causes, preventive measures, and long-term management strategies. CONTACT US : www.drashutoshvascular.com Address:
Apollomedics hospital Kanpur road Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
(Department of Vascular and Endovascular surgery) https://preview.redd.it/6chf5u0lkr2b1.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c0bafc3c1aa2b24544d936293f7cfc4a1aa41e9f
2023.05.29 14:19 Devinclark851 Optimizing Your Revenue Cycle: Strategies For Proactive Medical Billing
| || |https://preview.redd.it/vk8knx9t0t2b1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4ce45378d17c6ccd052681231f1f1a8e8b454ed2 submitted by Devinclark851 to u/Devinclark851 [link] [comments]
Several elements of healthcare reform have evolved over time, including value-based compensation models, recurring changes to the rule engine for medical billing services, and other federal laws. In light of these continual changes, physicians must stay up to date on the latest developments. As a result, they must receive ongoing training in medical billing and coding
rules. Staying outdated is a problem for medical practitioners because they cannot compromise the quality of their professional services due to income loss. To minimize this trouble, medical practitioners should implement the proper tactics to stay in compliance with medical billing trends while also improving the quality of care services. This blog will provide you with tried-and-true strategies for optimizing proactive medical billing services in order to maximize revenue.
Claim Management Process
According to a recent survey, about 80% of all medical bills involve errors. Because of strict insurers policies, these inaccurate medical claims are denied and rejected. Although medical billers can reapply these claims in order to challenge an unpaid bill. The cycle of claim submission, rejection, and resubmission, on the other hand, takes a long period.
Medical billers should build a proper claim management process in order to save providers valuable time. They should deploy competent personnel and equipment to monitor all paid and unpaid claims. To file accurate claims on the first try, use smart medical billing software solutions. They should also make certain that accurate information flows throughout the claim submission procedure.
Before filing claims, they should double-check the claims to identify any potential information errors. This will ensure that payers and patients obtain clean claims that can later be successfully reimbursed. Minimize Medical Coding Errors
Medical codes serve as the foundation for medical billing services. A medical bill’s objective is to standardize medical care and diagnostic procedures into standard medical coding protocols. For various medical operations, these medical codes are categorized as CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II categorization systems.
Although it is a common way of describing medical operations, errors can also arise in this aspect. It contains the most common errors, such as erroneous, mismatched, or missing codes, among others. These inaccuracies are easily detected by clearinghouses and payers. However, some medical coding errors are highly intricate and result in unfavorable outcomes.
For example, if medical coders utilize less detailed ICD-9 codes rather than extremely specific ICD-10 codes, the claim will be denied or rejected. If medical coders employed inappropriate modifiers, upcoding or undercoding, such errors can cause your claims to be rejected or denied further down the road. Payer Contract Enforcement
Payer underpayment is another major issue for any practice attempting to optimize collections. According to MGMA industry estimates, payers generally underpay medical practices by 7-11%. Then there’s the issue of various payers paying varying amounts for the same quality of service. Clearly, if payer contracts are not monitored and enforced successfully, the practice will suffer a significant income loss. However, tracing each underpayment down is a significant challenge, and here is where robust technology comes in handy. You can also opt for the following approach to avoid these issues:
Outsourcing – The Optimal Strategy!
- Each of these contracts must be correctly interpreted and configured in the practice management software.
- Define clearly if you have any thresholds for under or overpayments.
- While posting paper EOBs, the software should provide you with the right permitted for each CPT on the claim: any claim with an exception outside of the threshold should be marked with a specific claim adjustment reason code (CARC) and forwarded to the dispute queue/ bucket.
- Apply no threshold to a significant payer trend: $2 per claim for 500 claims in three months is a lot of money. It is totally worth it to pick up the phone and call a provider representative to get this resolved.
Due to the ever-changing healthcare industry, coders and billers must constantly upgrade their skills and concepts to keep on top of the changes and avoid losing money. With the advent of EMR and advanced practice management software, the prevalent idea is that billing and collection standards will be higher than ever before, with every claim being paid out precisely and collected on time.
According to industry sources, independent medical practices are still losing up to 30% of potential revenue due to inefficiencies in the billing and collection process.
This occurs because the rejection and denial rate remains excessively high, with nearly half of denials never being handled, resulting in a 5-7% loss of potential revenue. When you have a high number of denials, your revenue can quickly become stuck in Accounts Receivable, causing a significant impact on your cash flow. As a result, you can follow these proactive strategies to make these simple modifications to your current medical billing process and increase your revenue by 25-30%.
Else you can also outsource your medical billing services to the professionals who are experts in following these proactive strategies. 24/7 Medical Billing Services is a major medical billing service provider
that has optimized the billing and collection procedures for several practice’s, allowing them to maximize revenue and eliminate cash flow problems. About 24/7 Medical Billing Services:
24/7 Medical Billing Services is the nation’s leading medical billing service provider
catering services to more than 43 specialties across the entire 50 states. You can rely on us for end-to-end revenue cycle management. We guarantee up to 10-20% increase in the revenue with cost reduction of your practice for up to 50%.
Call us today at 888-502-0537 to know more on how we can help boost profitability for your practice. Media Contact –
24/7 Medical Billing Services,
28405 Osborn Road,
Cleveland, OH, 44140
Tel: + 1 -888-502-0537
Email: [email protected]
2023.05.29 14:13 Reasonable_Length920 Addressing Challenges in Car Leasing and Fleet Management in India
| || | submitted by Reasonable_Length920 to u/Reasonable_Length920 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/cx1sy307ir2b1.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c373df8b4ed74c25ad9d702930f3154592667a4e Car leasing and fleet management in India have grown significantly in recent years due to their cost-effectiveness, flexibility, and convenience. However, this industry has its fair share of obstacles. From diverse road conditions to regulatory complexities, businesses in India face unique hurdles in successfully managing car leasing and fleet operations.
In this blog, we will explore some of the critical challenges faced by car leasing
and fleet management companies in India and discuss practical strategies to address them. THE VOLATILITY OF FUEL COSTS
One crucial challenge fleet management faces is the volatility of fuel costs in India. Rising fuel prices increase operational expenses impacting profitability and the overall financial health of the fleet management industry. Increased fuel prices and consumption also hinder sustainability efforts and increase emissions. Addressing the challenge:
DRIVER SHORTAGE AND TRAINING
- To address the challenge, businesses can implement several strategies, such as Monitoring fuel consumption closely and analyzing consumption patterns to provide valuable insights. This analysis will help identify the areas of improvement regarding fuel usage.
- Utilizing fleet management software that can suggest the most fuel-efficient areas considering the traffic patterns and optimizing mileage to reduce overall fuel consumption.
- Driver education and training on avoiding aggressive acceleration and braking while maintaining proper tire pressure can encourage healthy fuel consumption.
- Establishing partnerships with fuel suppliers to negotiate fuel discounts based on the collective purchasing power of the fleet can secure better fuel rates and reduce overall fuel expenses.
Another pressing issue is the need for more skilled and reliable drivers in India's car leasing and fleet management
industry. Recruiting and training are crucial for ensuring safe and efficient operations. We are addressing challenges in driver safety and compliance.
- Comprehensive driver training would ensure awareness of road conditions and familiarity with safety protocols.
- Implementing various maintenance schedules and conducting regular check-ups would enhance driver safety and help comply with regulations.
- Utilizing telematics systems to monitor driver behavior, such as speed, braking patterns, and adherence to safety protocols, would provide valuable data for improvement.
- Staying updated on transportation regulations and ensuring compliance with driver licensing requirements, hours of service regulations, vehicle inspections, and record-keeping obligations are vital for driver safety conditions.
Insurance is vital for car leasing and fleet management, providing financial protection against risks such as damage, theft, and unforeseen events that could impact the business's financial stability. To Address Insurance Considerations:
COST MANAGEMENT AND BUDGETING
- Businesses should evaluate their insurance requirements based on fleet size, vehicle types, geographical coverage, and industry regulations.
- Choosing Reliable Insurance Providers with a track record of prompt claims processing and a thorough understanding of the fleet management needs is essential.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage options should include liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, and cargo insurance.
- Demonstrating Risk Management Strategies through driver training programs, regular vehicle maintenance, and safety protocols can help lower insurance premiums.
Keeping expenses in check and optimizing financial resources are vital for long-term sustainability.
Strategies for cost management and budgeting.
DIVERSE ROAD CONDITIONS
- Conducting comprehensive expense analysis, utilizing fleet management software for real-time expense tracking, and negotiating supplier contracts can help control costs.
- Monitoring fuel consumption closely and implementing fuel-saving strategies to encourage drivers to adopt fuel-saving practices, such as avoiding unnecessary idling, optimizing routes, and maintaining proper tire pressure.
- Maintenance and Repair Management by Implementing proactive vehicle maintenance scheduling to prevent costly repairs and breakdowns.
One of the foremost challenges in India is the diverse road conditions across different regions. From well-maintained highways to congested city streets and challenging rural terrains, fleet managers must navigate these variations to ensure efficient operations. ADDRESSING THE CHALLENGE
- Fleet managers should invest in training programs that equip drivers with the necessary skills and knowledge to handle different road scenarios.
- Selecting vehicles suitable for specific road conditions and considering factors such as ground clearance and suspension systems is crucial.
- Regular maintenance and timely repairs will help prevent breakdowns and maintain the fleet's reliability.
- Implementing route optimization strategies using advanced mapping tools and management software helps identify traffic patterns, road conditions, and distances, ensuring timely and cost-effective transportation.
To thrive in the car leasing and fleet management industry in India, businesses must address the challenges such as road conditions, regulatory complexities, maintenance and repair, driver shortage and training, fuel costs, and vehicle tracking. Embracing technology, investing in training programs, maintaining compliance, and fostering strong partnerships are essential for success.
2023.05.29 14:00 AutoModerator General Questions and Purchasing Advice Thread — Week of May 29, 2023
Need help choosing an EV, finding a home charger, or understanding whether you're eligible for a tax credit? Vehicle and product recommendation requests, buying experiences, and questions on credits/financing are all fair game here.
Is an EV right for me?
Generally speaking, electric vehicles imply a larger upfront cost than a traditional vehicle, but will pay off over time as your consumables cost (electricity instead of fuel) can be anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 the cost. Calculators are available to help you estimate cost — here are some we recommend:
Are you looking for advice on which EV to buy or lease?
Tell us a bit more about you and your situation, and make sure your comment includes the following information:
 Your general location If you are more than a year off from a purchase, please refrain from posting, as we currently cannot predict with accuracy what your best choices will be at that time.
 Your budget in $, €, or £
 The type of vehicle you'd prefer
 Which cars have you been looking at already?
 Estimated timeframe of your purchase
 Your daily commute, or average weekly mileage
 Your living situation — are you in an apartment, townhouse, or single-family home?
 Do you plan on installing charging at your home?
 Other cargo/passenger needs — do you have children/pets?
Need tax credit/incentives help?
Check the Wiki first.
Don't forget, our Wiki contains a wealth of information for owners and potential owners, including: Want to help us flesh out the Wiki? Have something you'd like to add? Contact the mod team with your suggestion on how to improve things, we can discuss approach and get you direct editing access.
submitted by AutoModerator
to electricvehicles [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:56 hyperfish3d Connecting LED mirror
2023.05.29 13:51 Bubuy_nu_Patu Updates
2023.05.29 13:43 Vixen_xyz I keep receiving ridiculously low offers
Anyone else feels annoyed for the amount of time spent checking on users who offer the minimum price they can? I listed an Apple Watch yesterday night. Never used, pristine condition, 80€. I’m receiving dozens of offers at 48€, which is the lowest they can offer. I would consider any offer between 60 and 80, but why would they make such a ridiculous offer? While of course the system allows them to do so and it’s their right, I feel like I’m wasting my time really. I buy from Vinted and I never go THAT low when I make an offer, I feel like it would be insulting and disrespectful of the seller’s time. I think it’s great to recycle things that other people don’t use anymore and I’ve bought second hand my whole life, so I love the concept, but these rules are ruining my experience on the app.
Sorry for the rant!
submitted by Vixen_xyz
to vinted [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:40 sir_kickash I should talk to a therapist lmao
2023.05.29 13:40 itsowonderful Top Dollar For Your Used Construction Equipment Equipment Planet Equipment
| || |Are you looking for Top Dollar For Your Used Construction Equipment? Equipment Planet purchases both new and old construction equipment. Each project is run by a seasoned buyer who will remain committed to you throughout the process. We acquire equipment in the United States and Canada at Equipment Planet. Our purchasing department is comprised of a competent and courteous personnel that will purchase your equipment or full operation through our complete plant buyout program and provide you with the most competitive value available based on market data. With approximately 3,000 pieces of equipment and trucks purchased each year, you could say we have a lot of equipment. In almost any condition, we will buy single units or entire fleets. Whether you’re running or not. submitted by itsowonderful to equipmentbuyandsell [link] [comments]
We buy all types of heavy construction equipment such as :
Our primary focus is the The US and Canada. Let’s get started; we guarantee our customers the best market value for their equipment, truck, or complete fleet. Look no further and give us a call right now. Based on market conditions, now is the optimum time to sell. Most of the time, your equipment will be paid for. We’re on your schedule the same day, reducing market inefficiencies like late payments.
2023.05.29 13:39 Johnny_Boy398 Africa Rework: The Leopard of the Congo Mobutu Sese Seko
| || | submitted by Johnny_Boy398 to TNOmod [link] [comments]
(This is part of an ongoing series, links to which will be posted in the comments below) The Nationalists of the “Mouvement Authenticité de la Révolution” (MAR)
Who is Mobutu Sese Seko? Just another warlord who got a lucky break? A champion of the nation willing to do what is necessary for unity and freedom? A traitor to the people who was happy to crack congolese heads until his pay got cut? A revolutionary Father-Marshal or a reactionary kleptocrat? No one can say for sure, but when the Congo war begins in 1966 it will become clear what he wishes himself to be: the great liberator, unifyer, and undisputed master of the great Congo nation. And with Japanese help he may just pull it off. But no man is born great, and even the Fuhrer does not rule alone. So let us discover how Mobutu came to be, and what his victory will mean for the Congo and Africa at large. For the Japanese, who will become his greatest supporters and headaches, he is the African Oda Nobunaga: a martial and cruel man whose vision for unity and glory far outweighs whatever sins he may have committed. Always one for the cameras and adept at winning over an audience, Mobutu will successfully win over the Japanese public by playing the role of the justly tyrannical “Great Man”, even while he personally prefers western delicacies.
Joseph-Désiré Mobutu lived an unremarkable life before being thrust into greatness. He was only 16 when the Congo was violently transferred from Belgian to German hands, and like many rebellious students he joined in the 1949 protests against the construction of the Congo dam, stowing away from boarding school to do so. In the aftermath of the MNC repression Mobutu was assigned to the still technically Belgian controlled Force Publique as punishment. Unlike many of his fellows however Mobutu immediately took to military life, embracing the strength, discipline and martial values it provided. In part because of this he served without noticeable disobedience, and was even bribed to be an informant on clandestine communist cells within the force, ratting out a few of his “comrades”. From the point of view of the Belgians he was a model soldier. But this was an act: in truth Mobutu never ceased holding resentment for his arrogant Belgian commanders or the priests who had “educated” him. Behind their back he was a contributor to the native underground press, writing under assumed names and attacking the Belgian presence. It came as quite a shock then when in 1955, as his mandated time in the force was drawing to a close, Mobutu did not accept demobilization quietly but instead went into revolt. It is still a matter of debate about what pushed him into this. He claims that this had been the plan all along, while cynics say the impending annexation of the belgian Congo by Zentralafrika forced him into it. Some think that his double life was about to be exposed, while the more conspiratorial leftists say that he never went into rebellion at all, and that his “revolt” was ordered by the Belgians as a way to counter the APL insurgency. But whatever the case it was here that the public figure was born.
After killing several belgian officers and stealing as many weapons and valuables as they could Mobutu and his co-conspirators quickly fled east. This was not entirely unusual: the sudden annexation of the colony led to many sporadic demonstrations and revolts. But it immediately became clear that Mobutu had larger ambitions than these local disturbances. His strategy at this time was one of survival: he would only accept those who could move fast and hit hard, with his armed band always staying on the move as they fled to the east. But unlike other petty warlords he understood the importance of a political and social message for his long term survival, as well as local alliances. For this he essentially copied the platform of the now underground MNC while adhering to none of its tenants in reality: he would tell the people whatever they wanted to hear so long as it got him what he wanted. More practically he made tight alliances with local eastern notables as well as Tutsi refugees which had fled reprisals to the east. In this he was successful, forging for himself a loose alliance in the north east which permitted him to slip the noose where so many others were eventually caught. One of his most important lieutenants in these early days was Victor Nendaka Bika, his de facto “foreign minister” and torturer who would make initial contact with those Mobutu saw the need to coerce or charm. Unlike many warlords Mobutu never gave into the temptation to rule by fear alone, instead seeking to co-opt useful men into his own organization. But he was just as happy to let loose his jackal to show the consequences of disloyalty.
These early years from 1956-1962 were defined at first by mere survival: banditry, illegal trade and bribery were the only ways to stay alive. But slowly, with plenty of self promotion to help it, Mobutu’s reputation as a survivor and a winner grew locally, and then regionally. As the remnants of failed rebels and warlords drifted into his growing camp Mobutu was able to step beyond being a bandit king and into becoming a local powerbroker. He had already made himself the allied protector of the Tutsi refugees, and soon after the APL’s protracted people's war in the north began he sought to become the patron of his own native Ngbandi people as well. Where he had the most power in the eastern fringes the pan-Africanist APL held the north, with the Ngbandi in the middle still “up for grabs” between the APL, Mobutu and the German administration. It is here that he first developed his own separate political platform: unwilling or unable to come to an agreement with either of the other two factions Mobutu began developing his own ideology of an “authentic” congolese nationalism which was opposed to both pan-african and communist radicalism, “self defeating” regionalism and demanded the full liberation of the congo from european imperialism. But most importantly to those who heard his call was for unity under Mobutu: if the African people remained divided and timid they would be slaves forever, and only a great leader like Mobutu could bring them true liberty. As one may expect, this call for subordination won him very few new friends.
The see-saw of influence in the Congo north and east is set to be radically upended in 1962, as kommissar Krogmann finally thinks he has enough stability in the west to launch a pacification campaign. In this he will be superficially successful: all anti-German factions will be forced to retreat and large swaths of land will be returned to German control. But it will not accomplish its primary objective of capturing and killing the leadership: Mobutu will once again avoid the hangman and will return when the Zentralafrika army goes marching south to the SAW. And when he does it will be with a new purpose. Much of his army was scattered or deserted by the German offensive, with many of the local allies he thought were in his hands all but begging to come to terms with the Germans after he was forced out. He had survived yes, but only by the skin of his teeth: this time he would do things differently. Taking lessons from the APL he will return in 1964 as a popular revolutionary rather than as a mere warlord with a printing press. Though still not fully developed it is here that “Joseph-Désiré” would become “Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu wa za Banga” or “The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake”. A new ideology of “Authentic” nationalism came with this new name, seeking to truly win over the hearts of the people as well as the loyalty of their leaders. It was a threat and a promise, as he would go about tearing down symbols of westernism in his wake and giving personal “gifts” to people or organizations which he wished to win over. He also sought to portray himself as an avenging angel, throwing “bad actors” such as denounced priests and hated collaborators against the wall. This new ideology, disseminated through the “Manifesto of Goma” is long in emotion and short in concrete policy. As such it was quickly denounced by the intellectuals of the Pan-Africanists and Liberals as not a “real” ideology and merely a cheap populism. But it is taken deadly seriously by the newly declared Mouvement Authenticité de la Révolution: for its supporters it promises a true rebirth of the congolese people from within rather than without. The Congo would be purged of malignant western influence by remaking the congolese individual in body, mind and spirit. This was the way to true freedom and dignity, far more than mere “material conditions” or to ape their constitutions.
With his newfound identity and strategy Mobutu will of course be a prime target for Huttig’s retribution, but as is always the case too few men and not enough supplies will stop Huttig from ever putting him down for good. Plus Mobutu had found a new friend: the Japanese. In the immediate aftermath of Huttig’s takeover the Japanese will support the APL, but will quickly grow disenchanted: the naked radicalism and distrustful nature of the APL will lead to the Japanese looking for a more reliable partner, and Mobutu will aggressively angle to become just that. After having been rejected by the Americans in favor of the MNC Mobutu is the only big game left in the Congo for Japan to back, and was always a master at co-option and personal magnetism. He will charm the Japanese mission to sing his praises in Tokyo, even if there is little they can do for him at the moment. This will change when Huttig dies: taking a gamble Mobutu will strike at Stanleyville, successfully forcing the retreating garrison to leave behind most of their weapons and capturing an airport through which he will finally have solid connections with the outside world. The bad blood between him and the MNC and APL will mean that there is no choice but to fight it out as the Congo war begins in 1966, this time with Japan backing him to the hilt.
Mobutu now seeks to become a legend. Already having gained a personal mythos after having been declared dead by the Germans several times, his wartime strategy will be to force the mass mobilization of the population. Under his personal name and with the backing of Japan he will force every man who comes under his control into his army, seeking to form a tidal wave of men which will overwhelm his enemies and make up for his lack of supply. If an enemy cannot be rooted out with simple force of numbers, it will be the job of his all Ngbandi “Leopard Division” or even better of Japanese “volunteers” to root them out. The success of this strategy is heavily dependent on momentum, and will rely on Japanese backing to arm itself. But if it is successful Zentralafrika will be no more, and neither will the Congo: The Republic of Zaire will rise as the newest power in Africa under the leadership of the nation's great guide: Mobutu Sese Seko. After a partial demobilization and a reconfirming of his alliance with “internal allies” such as the Tutsi under François Rukeba and the Bakongo under Holden Roberto he will initiate a grand campaign of national revolution and self aggrandizement: Zairianization. Asian inspired architecture of the newly built Presidential Palace. Among those celebrating the creation of Zaire will be the Japanese. All sides have poured a great deal of resources into the conflict, and the victory of Mobutu will doubtless be a strategic boon for Japanese influence on the continent. Mobutu for his part recognizes the usefulness of his new “friends”, but neither side is blinded by the propaganda: the dangers and opportunities of Nationalism are all too familiar.
As mentioned in my previous post there are several common issues which any native unifyer must account for. The first among these is The Looming Famine
: in the aftermath of years of war and mismanagement the supply of food to urban areas is critically unstable. And it is in this issue that the weaknesses of Mobutu’s regime will first be seen. Mobutu’s agricultural reform centers mostly on seizing land owned by the whites and his political enemies, and then redistributing it to himself, his political allies, and occasionally to the people. As everything with the Zairean revolution the purpose is twofold: to meet the needs of the people and to entrench Mobutu's personal political power. But often the second goal far outstrips the first: many of the people who gain this land do not know how to use the land productively, or if they do, are more interested in producing cash crops than they are in food staples. This is certainly the case for the massive amounts of land brought under Mobutu’s personal ownership, which will most often continue to grow the same way as the colonial plantations they were before. This reckless reorganization and focus on exports ensure that hunger will be an early and acute crisis for Zaire. The issue will be solved slowly, as roads are repaired and the rhythm of agricultural life is no longer disrupted by war, but the people need food now and more than anything else it is cassava and rice which the people demand from their leaders.
It is by meeting this need that Japanese influence first becomes a powerful thing. Though motivated in part by genuine charity from well off Asians, the provision of food and aid is also cynically used by the Japanese state to buy the support of the people and the local power brokers away from Mobutu, and towards themselves. This aid, plus the government's own subsidies of food imports, plus the natural healing from war, will lead to the crisis fading away but leaving all sides on notice that the future of Zaire is still being made, and that the Japanese are a major player in it. The Mutilated Independence
: The inability of Mobutu to take Leopoldville during the independence war is a blow to Mobutu’s prestige, not to mention Zaire as a whole. However he is pragmatic enough and has enough friends in Japan to hash out a deal with Nigeria and Gabon: the loss of the major port will not strangle Congolese exports or imports, only make them more expensive. But for both political and economic reasons the retaking of Leopoldville and the Kabinda port remain absolutely vital to the continued reign of Mobutu. To this end Mobutu’s solution to retaking Leopoldville is direct conquest, not because he can think of no other option but because it will give him the greatest personal prestige as a great conqueror. As such along with his policy of “Zairianization” and economic consolidation he will also invest a great deal into the army.
This army will see its strength tested as Mobutu tries to expand his influence beyond the Zaireian borders. Gabon may be protected by America, but unleashing blitz style attacks on Angola and Rwanda is fair game. In Angola he will seek to set up Holden Roberto as a fellow autocratic “Authenticité” leader by supporting his meager army against the warring angolan factions in an attempted knockout blow. In Rwanda he will need to be somewhat more cautious (unless something very bad happens) but ultimately seeks to return Kigeli V to the throne on the backs of his long time exile allies. In this way he will both expand his influence as well as surround Leopoldville with friendly regimes. When the oil crisis hits Mobutu will leap at the opportunity to crush the Germans by launching an all out assault on “Festung Leopoldville”, and if successful will greatly increase his prestige, as well as rehabilitate his image in the eyes of other revolutionary leaders as a “true revolutionary”. If he fails in these wars however he will decline, and need to lean ever more heavily on Japan to prop himself up. This is somewhat awkward for Japan itself: having previously backed leftist movements as their best options they must now choose between their old allies and the new anti-leftist gambles taken by Mobutu. But despite the heartburn Zaire is simply too valuable in the african chaos for Japan to not continue supporting it, and so the rising sun shall backstab their allies in the name of pragmatism to the benefit of Mobutu. And besides, these new factions typically promess a better deal than the socialists did. Mobutu walks a fine line in African politics: though he has denounced the APL’s brand of pan-africanism he also wishes to be seen as a great revolutionary. Surrounded as he is by pan-african or otherwise revolutionary movements it is only good sense to say you are one of them. And to many Mobutu is just that: a liberating revolutionary who both freed and united great swaths of africa from pernicious white influence. But for the wider Marxist inspired world of African liberation his clear anti-communist is difficult to accept, no matter how well he speaks the language of pan-african pride. Lingering Regionalism
: In this question Mobutu is the most radical, and his policy is what you may know him for OTL. While all revolutionaries desire to establish a united identity, and some of them will do so by autocratic centralization, Mobutu makes the establishment of a “true” Zaireian nation a core part of his rule. As established in the Manifesto of Goma Mobutu promesses a national revolution in which regionalism will be swept away by a new, authentic program of nation building which will decolonize the Congolese mind as well as their hands. In practical terms this means the creation of a totalitarian state which will regulate and make “african” all aspects of life. Western influence will be attacked via the banning of christian names and nationalizing catholic church property. A citizen dress code will be implemented as well as a “traditional” family code which will favor male-dominated polygamy and property laws. Though his own praetorian guard of the leopard division is tribally biased the army as a whole will have a new organization forbidding any unit to be more than 20% uniform in tribal origin. This campaign is carried out with special zeal against the influence of Catholicism. Seeing it as both a challenge to his own power and as a malignant foreign influence Mobutu will make a great show of putting priests on trial and instructing his followers to declare that Mubutu is like Jesus and the MAR like the church. Schools, previously run almost exclusively by religious organizations, will be nationalized and their curriculum no longer permitted to teach Christianity but instead to teach “Mobutuism”. Though he will not have the strength needed to wipe out the church entirely during the 60s or early 70s Mobutu will be able to effectively cow this institution and dare any priest to say “sacrilege”.
This campaign will provide a degree of unity, pride and self confidence to the shattered nation beyond what any other program could do, but it is all provided through the image of Mobutu as the great sun king of the new nation. Mobutu will seek to become the center of a pseudo-religious cult of personality with mass public celebrations of his figure following him wherever he goes and an entourage singing songs in his praise. A consequence of the personalism in this campaign is than any embarrassing failures will not only reflect poorly on the nation but on Mobutu himself. As such he will often get worked up by seemingly trivial matters: if the football team should be lucky enough to participate in the world cup they will do so under the threat that if they do not perform well enough it will see retribution on them at home.
But as part of building this cult he must never let any other person, even his own children, get a moment in the spotlight. Below him is transient chaos, while above him is none: he alone is the rock on which Zaire can be built. This policy is most clearly seen in his handling of the Warlord Plague
. Here Mobutu has a two sided policy: All those military figures which he believes could pose a threat to his rule will at first be executed publicly and brutally. In the opening months of his reign he will institute a mini reign of terror to make an example of many warlords and political enemies. However, once the example has been made he will move on to a policy of co-opting these same men. Often through direct bribery, or through positions of prestige and other perks, local strongmen who will accept his rule are brought into the state machine by promising the opportunity to profit in exchange for loyalty. This opportunity is often revoked without notice or reason and personal rivalry at the top is encouraged: in this way no other individual is able to form a stable powerbase. But at the same time individuals previously kicked out of power may be rehabilitated just as quickly, rising once again to wealth and prestige on the auspices of Mobutu’s favor. In this way no elite is a permanent outsider, and the best move for many will seem to be “wait and see”. This of course makes the internal administration of the nation hell, but it does keep Mobutu in undisputed power without even the glimmer of a rival.
This policy of personal co-option extends even to The Belgian Question
. The Europeans remaining property will be nationalized and they will be deported, but it will not come with the punitive brutality of the pan-africanists. Mobutu has no love for the Belgians, and will not tolerate their continued dominance, but he also has no special hatred for them, seeing them mostly as political liabilities and rivals rather than ideology defining enemies: that distinction goes to the Germans. But after this show of nationalistic force the door will be left open to their return: many of the nationalized properties are redistributed to those without the knowledge, skill or desire to maintain their productivity. As such when those same Europeans are offered the chance to buy back their property or even return to the Congo Mobutu will not get in their way: so long as they avoid getting lynched along the way by Mobutu’s notoriously brutal and poorly disciplined soldiers he will let them have their piece too so long as they accept that it is by his grace alone that they keep it. Part of this leniency is out of a calculated mercy to Europeans: Mobutu is smart enough to know that making himself solely reliant on Japan is a poor strategy, and will seek to make connections with America, Italy and Brazil. Having mercy on the Belgians and keeping the door open to cooperation with the Euros is an easy way to mollify western opinion and thus maintain his own independence on the world stage. Of course even this policy has limits: Germany and those under her will see the door slammed shut.
Which brings us neatly into the great struggle which defines the early Mobutu regime: addressing the Economic Devastation
. In keeping with his Authenticité program Mobutu wishes to nationalize all previously foreign owned industry, which is the vast majority of all industry, under the one-party state. These national corporations, modeled off of the Japanese Zaibatsu and Italian corporatism, will be either controlled directly by Mobutu, by his close political allies, or (to his own displeasure) by East Asians, most often the Japanese. Mobutu’s Japanese backers are willing to prop up his regime, to allow whatever social and political organization he wishes, but they have come to the Congo for a reason. That reason is money and resources, and with Authenticité pushing for the cartelization of all money in the Congo the Japanese demand to be let in. Mobutu cannot simply dismiss them: it is Japanese credit and weapons which ensure he stays secure and on top. But he is also unwilling to simply roll over for them: he is a nationalist and a deeply ambitious man, and will not be satisfied with anything less than personal ownership of the Zaire economy. As such the 60s and early 70s will be a contest between true Mobutu loyalists and pro-Japanese opportunists for who will gain a majority share of the new nation's economic resources. Japan offers cash, guns, food, technical advisors and diplomatic support (all of which Zaire really needs) in return for shares in the national corporations and local extractions. They will also play dirty by employing bribes, intimidation tactics, organized crime and even clandestine support of anti-mobutu civil resistance to put pressure on the regime to open up more space for the Japanese. To counter this Mobutu has all the tools of the state at his disposal, as well as the mobilization of his own hard core group of supporters for intimidation or political pressure on local leaders. “Kazi ndjo baba, ndjo mama” (work, it is my father, it is my mother), is a common phrase in Katanga which alludes to the paternalist role played by large companies such as the Union Minière, which would provide housing, education, and sometimes even wives to their workers in exchange for productive loyalty. Even after the full German takeover “company work” maintained a facade of this relationship. Japan is well positioned to take up the old Union Minière paternalism tactics, offering workers higher and more regular pay than what native organizations sometimes can, while also reinforcing a culture of dependency which Mobutu is trying to break (or bend to his own ends).
It is this contest for the hard cash and rare metals provided by the Congo which will determine the final form the Authenticité regime takes. If Mobutu is victorious and secures the lion's share of the economy for himself and a large enough share for his allies the Zairean Revolution will be complete with major bonuses to stability and political power, and even more importantly to Mobutu’s personal fortune. Though never giving public access to his personal books Mobutu will be plausibly rumored to be worth billions, with he and his family being some of the foremost african business people in the world and minor celebrities in the co-prosperity sphere. However the economy will suffer greatly from this as all economic efficiency and business skill has been sacrificed in the name of Mobutu’s personal power: though he is the undisputed master of Zaire it will be a deeply dysfunctional country economically, and if commodity prices were to fall he may need to go crawling back to the outside world to bail him out. On the other hand if Japan wins Zaire will become a neo-colonial strip, with its most lucrative industries owned in part or in full by the Japanese and the state unable to do anything about it without critically undermining its own elite support. This will make Mobutu into only a multi-millionaire rather than a billionaire, as well as undermine his public image of all powerful invincibility. With the Japanese ambassador keeping a hawkish eye on him and his party Mobutu will be left to stew in his unhappy lot knowing that if he ceases to play the part assigned to him the Japanese can always find someone else. This will also be the end of the Authentice campaign as even uneducated workers can see that their bread comes not from “Father Marshal” but from their places of work, owned by foreigners once again. But it is arguably better economically, as the extractive industries are at least run competently and its workers will be paid in full and on time more often. In all cases Zaire will be a sphere observer, but in this case it will be a part of the Japanese economic sphere as well. The later 70s and 80s will be difficult times for either end as prices crash and the cumulative effects of bad government and foreign domination come to the fore. But that is a story for another day. Japan or Mobutu, success or failure, unity or farce, one thing remains constant: the Zairean military officers are the new nobility of the new nation. Corruption is an endemic and potentially crippling issue in Zaire, and this is seen most clearly in the military, where officers will steal wages and army units will act close to bandits in the more remote regions, creating an atmosphere of fear. But the best position is that of an Air Force officer, with prominent families often paying through the nose for their sons to be educated in Japanese military academies to earn their wings.
2023.05.29 13:22 Hour_Championship_45 Looking for advice on leaving job due to mental health, already on UC in LCWRA group
Hi, just looking for some advice. I am already on UC and in the LCWRA group due to severe anxiety, but I did want to try and work and am currently employed.
My mental health has been declining and has reached a point where I feel like I cannot continue to work due the impact the job is having on me.
I was signed off for 3 weeks earlier this year by my doctor, but since returning to work nothing has changed and my condition continues to worsen each day.
I think it would be for the best if I left this job but am unsure what impact this would have on my claim. I have seen talk of sanctions for resigning but am unsure if that would apply here as I am in the LCWRA group, is anyone able to advise if there would be a sanction for this?
I am unsure if the better course of action would be to get signed off by my doctor again initially. The situation is causing me a lot of stress that is adding to my anxiety right now as I feel this is the end of the road for me with this job but do not know how to handle things.
Thanks in advance.
submitted by Hour_Championship_45
to BenefitsAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:21 Exact_Cause_36 My (40F) Fiancé (40M) wants a Prenup with uneven split on a business we built together.
My (40F) Fiancé (40M) are getting married. I’ve been married and divorced plus have 2 kids. He has been single except of one major relationship but I think it lasted less than a year.
We both have some serious emotional baggage that effects our relationship. I had a very controlling relationship with verbal, financial, and physical (our last fight) abuse that ended up leaving me and my ex’s kids homeless and hungry. He (fiancé) was raised by an alcoholic pill popping mother who on several occasions tried to run him over with her car.
When we met(2018) I had a great job a paid off house and a paid off car. He had a great job, a truck with payment, and a home in another state that was rented out for the same as the mortgage and about 80k in savings/retirement. Shortly after meeting he bought another house as he was living with his dad.
A year or so into our relationship (2019)he started talking about marriage. I was against it at first but then said I would consider it as long as we had a prenup written to where the kids and I would end up with our current home and a paid off 20k car and leave him with his retirement, his savings, his houses and his vehicle. It upset my fiancé that I would want a prenup because he felt that it would only protect me.
Now we’ve been living together in my home and I pay for all utilities and groceries until my funds are exhausted then I use his. This started because the company I worked for folded and I spiraled into a really bad depression. About a year into that I started getting help. Mid 2020 I was better enough to start looking for a different job. He picked up the financial slack for that time. He told me his brother was going to retire in 13 years and he wanted to beat him to it. I came up with a plan. He sold his two homes that were rentals but not profitable and I sold my car. We bought 10 houses, 9 tenant occupied, and I got to work rehabbing one. He paid for everything and I did the labor with my own hands. I had to tear the floors out down to the dirt. We hired out the vinyl finished flooring (I did all the framing and subfloor) and electrical. We bought the house for 30k and it appraised for $112. We cash out refi’d the house and used that money to pay for the next one that I am rehabbing. Again doing all the labor, but it takes a really long time because I’m all alone. He comes to help me maybe once or twice a month for no more than 4 hours at a time. I also do 80%-ish maintenance on tenant occupied properties. Some things I just can’t do.
We are getting married in October. He just told me he wants a prenup saying he gets 70% of our business. Everything is in his name, including the truck I’m driving. He could legally walk away with everything except my home. I know it sounds lame but this work has taken a toll on my body. My hands hurt everyday, I think I’m getting arthritis from the constant shaking of demo tools. In the mean time he has a full time job in an air conditioned office.
Had I known that my contribution would leave me feeling trapped and only gain me 30% I don’t feel I would have made the same decisions. I would have made more money to contribute to my own wealth and the well-being of my kids. I really feel like I’ve been taken advantage of and backed into a corner. If I don’t sign I get nothing if I do sign I get less than what I think I deserve. He says he took all the risk by selling his houses so he gets more. He says he worked his ass off to pay for them, but they were both mortgaged, and I worked my ass off to pay for mine and did all the work rehabbing it while I lived in it. My kids and I didn’t have running water for a over a month while I worked on plumbing and bathroom renovations. I paid for it all and had zero debt. He brought 20k in credit card debt that he says we spent together during our dating phase.
He says it’s all hypothetical and doesn’t mean anything because it only happens if we split, but I guess it shows me how he feels about my role and my contribution. I feel like this is going to do long term damage to our relationship and I can already feel resentment on my part.
Can we recover?
My entire family has bought plane tickets to come see us married and he didn’t bring it up until now.
TLDR: 5 year relationship, fiancé wants prenup to say he gets 70% of business we built together.
submitted by Exact_Cause_36
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:19 Autoplanetwheels Tire and Wheel Services in Kavesar Thane West: Enhancing Your Driving Experience
When it comes to maintaining your vehicle's performance and safety, tire and wheel services play a crucial role. If you're in the Kavesar Thane West area and looking for professional tire and wheel services, look no further than AutoPlanet Wheels. With their expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, they provide a wide range of services to keep your tires and wheels in optimal condition. In this blog, we will explore the importance of tire and wheel services and how AutoPlanet Wheels can enhance your driving experience in Kavesar Thane West.
Tire Rotation and Balancing:
- Tire rotation and balancing are essential maintenance tasks that promote even tire wear and improve overall performance. By regularly rotating and balancing your tires, you can extend their lifespan, enhance traction, and ensure a smoother ride. AutoPlanet Wheels offers expert tire rotation and balancing services, ensuring that your tires wear evenly and provide optimal performance on Kavesar Thane West's roads.
- Proper wheel alignment is crucial for maintaining steering control, preventing premature tire wear, and maximizing fuel efficiency. Over time, factors such as potholes, curb impacts, and regular driving can cause misalignment. AutoPlanet Wheels utilizes advanced alignment technology to accurately assess and adjust your vehicle's alignment, ensuring that your wheels are properly aligned for a safer and more comfortable driving experience.
Tire Inspection and Repair:
- Regular tire inspections are necessary to identify potential issues such as punctures, sidewall damage, or uneven wear. AutoPlanet Wheels' team of skilled technicians can perform comprehensive tire inspections, identifying any damage or wear that may compromise your tire's performance or safety. They also offer professional tire repair services, addressing minor damages and ensuring your tires are in optimal condition.
Tire Replacement and Upgrades:
- When it's time to replace your tires, AutoPlanet Wheels provides a wide selection of high-quality tires from reputable brands. Their knowledgeable staff can assist you in choosing the right tires for your vehicle, driving preferences, and specific needs. Whether you require all-season tires, performance tires, or specialized tires, AutoPlanet Wheels has you covered, helping you achieve a safer and smoother driving experience in Kavesar Thane West.
Wheel Refinishing and Customization:
- If you want to enhance the appearance of your vehicle's wheels, AutoPlanet Wheels offers professional wheel refinishing and customization services. Whether you desire a fresh coat of paint, custom finishes, or personalized wheel designs, their experts can transform your wheels to match your style and preferences, giving your vehicle a unique and eye-catching look on the streets of Kavesar Thane West.
Maintaining your tires and wheels is essential for a safe, smooth, and enjoyable driving experience in Kavesar Thane West. AutoPlanet Wheels provides a comprehensive range of tire and wheel services in Kavesar Thane West
, from rotation and balancing to alignment, inspection, repair, and replacement. With their expertise, cutting-edge technology, and commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust AutoPlanet Wheels to keep your tires and wheels in optimal condition. Visit Auto Planet Wheels
to learn more and schedule an appointment to enhance your driving experience today.
submitted by Autoplanetwheels
to u/Autoplanetwheels [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:15 mikrawler Are there any glaring issues with this build?
I was looking at upgrading my old gtx 1060/i5 6500 build but realised it's probably more straightforward to just build something new from scratch. Haven't been keeping super updated with what's out there but I'm looking for this build to be used for 1080p high FPS gaming (might invest in a 1440 monitor at some point but no current plans).
I know very little about motherboards and the case just looks funky, just looking for general advice if there's anything that won't work/can be improved.
How does this look so far: PCPartPicker Part List
submitted by mikrawler
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:09 APFFN How I created a free AI Coach for Trail Runners and Ultrarunners - and how you can try it out
Hey, fellow trail & ultra runners!
I’m super excited to tell you about a project I’ve been working on for the past few months: it’s a free AI running coach called 8020UltraCoach that I designed specifically for trail runners and ultrarunners like us. It’s finally done, and I want you to be the first ones to test it out! Full disclaimer:
This is a fun/passion project, I'm not commercially affiliated with the platform I developed the AI coach on, and I'm not making money nor intending to make money with this. My background:
I’m a trail runner on my journey to becoming an ultra runner, and an AI enthusiast. I got into running in 2018, when I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes and decided to change my lifestyle. Since then, I’ve fallen in love with running and everything related to it. I’ve read tons of books, listened to podcasts, and learned from this amazing Reddit community (and a few others). I’ve also been using TrainAsONE to get personalized training plans that suit my trail running, ultra running, and endurance goals. And of course, I’m a data nerd, so I track everything with my Garmin Fenix 6X Pro, Polar H9 heart rate strap, and Stryd power meter.
Anyway, I've poured my passion for running into creating this AI coach that specializes in trail running and ultrarunning. Drawing inspiration from the experiences of renowned coaches and my own research, I've crafted a unique approach that blends the best of science and personal insights. This AI coach has been fine-tuned to optimize your training, pushing you towards your running goals while keeping you injury-free and motivated.
What sets this coach apart is its ability to adapt to your needs and fitness level. Whether you're a seasoned ultrarunner or a road runner curious about trail running, this coach has got you covered. It embraces the principles of 80/20 running, ensuring you strike the right balance between intensity and recovery, so you can make progress without burning out.
In my experience, it's capable of offering concrete advice about training plans, nutritional advice, and to answer very specific questions (some of which were burning in my mind since forever, lol) with sensible facts. But the sky is the limit, try it out and let us know how it goes.
So, fellow runners, whether you're just curious or are looking to step up your game and tap into the power of cutting-edge technology, join me on this running journey with the AI coach. Let's support each other, push our limits, and celebrate the joy of running!
To access the AI 8020UltraCoach you need to use the Poe platform and to register for free there. Then, just visit the following page: https://poe.com/8020ultracoach
I hope it's useful for you too, and I'd love to hear your feedback. The 8020UltraCoach is a work in progress, so I'm looking forward to improving it further. Cheers!
tl;dr: I've created an AI coach tailored for trail runners called 8020UltraCoach. It's available for free. If you want to try it out and give feedback, comment below.
submitted by APFFN
to trailrunning [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:08 Gunsarmors11 Speed-master with white rubber band
2023.05.29 13:03 Autoplanetwheels Car Brake Repair Services in Thane West: Ensuring Safe and Reliable Driving
When it comes to vehicle safety, the condition of your car's brakes is of utmost importance. Proper maintenance and timely repairs are essential to ensure safe and reliable driving. If you're in Thane West and in need of professional car brake repair services, look no further than AutoPlanet Wheels. In this blog, we will explore the significance of brake repairs, common brake issues, and why AutoPlanet Wheels is your go-to destination for top-notch Car brake repair Services Thane West
Understanding the Importance of Car Brake Repair Services:
Your car's braking system plays a critical role in your safety on the road. Regular maintenance and prompt repairs are necessary to keep your brakes functioning optimally. Whether you notice warning signs or it's time for routine brake servicing, seeking professional assistance is crucial.
Common Brake Issues and Warning Signs:
Recognizing potential brake problems can help you address them before they escalate. Here are some common signs that indicate your car may need brake repairs:
Squeaking, squealing, or grinding noises when applying the brakes.
Brake pedal feels spongy or requires excessive pressure to engage.
Vibrations or pulsations felt through the brake pedal.
Longer stopping distances or reduced brake responsiveness.
Warning lights, such as the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) or brake warning light, illuminate on your dashboard.
The Comprehensive Brake Repair Services at AutoPlanet Wheels: Auto Planet Wheels
is a trusted automotive service center in Thane West, dedicated to providing high-quality brake repairs and maintenance. Their team of skilled technicians possesses extensive expertise in diagnosing and resolving brake-related issues efficiently. Here are the key brake repair services offered at AutoPlanet Wheels:
Brake Inspections and Diagnostics:
Thorough inspections are conducted to identify any underlying brake issues accurately. Utilizing advanced diagnostic tools, the technicians pinpoint the root cause of problems, ensuring a precise diagnosis.
Brake Pad Replacement:
Worn-out brake pads are a common cause of brake problems. At AutoPlanet Wheels, they offer professional brake pad replacement services, using high-quality pads that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Brake Rotor Resurfacing and Replacement:
Damaged or warped brake rotors can compromise braking performance. The skilled technicians at AutoPlanet Wheels can resurface or replace your brake rotors, restoring optimal functionality.
Brake Fluid Flush and Replacement:
Maintaining clean and properly functioning brake fluid is crucial. AutoPlanet Wheels offers brake fluid flush and replacement services, ensuring the hydraulic system operates smoothly and efficiently.
Brake Caliper Servicing and Repair:
Faulty brake calipers can affect brake performance and lead to uneven wear. The experts at AutoPlanet Wheels can service or repair your brake calipers, ensuring they operate flawlessly.
Why Choose AutoPlanet Wheels for Brake Repair Services in Thane West:
Expertise and Experience: The team at AutoPlanet Wheels consists of highly skilled technicians with years of experience in brake repairs.
Quality Parts: They use genuine and high-quality brake components to ensure long-lasting performance and safety.
Efficient Service: AutoPlanet Wheels is known for their prompt and efficient service, getting you back on the road quickly.
Customer Satisfaction: With a focus on customer satisfaction, they strive to exceed expectations and provide a hassle-free experience.
Convenient Location: Situated in Thane West, AutoPlanet Wheels offers easy accessibility for residents in the area.
When it comes to maintaining the safety and reliability of your vehicle, proper brake care is essential. AutoPlanet Wheels in Thane West provides comprehensive brake repair services, ensuring your brakes are in top-notch condition. By entrusting your car's brakes to their expert technicians, you can drive with confidence
submitted by Autoplanetwheels
to u/Autoplanetwheels [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:02 TonyTony1287 The Walking Dead Ranking Every Episode
Oh my God was this list hard to rank 😅 I took about I would say at least 15 hours of my time into this and all of that was just to rank them at a certain level without much to say. First off we have about 8 Tiers from F,D,C,B,A,S,SS, and Premium though I barely put much into their. Remember this is just an opinion so don't take too harshly if your favorite episode isn't high on my list. For some episodes I may not say much or anything since this was too long originally.
F Tier, these are my least favorite episodes and most likely I have a vendetta against them in some way that made it hard for me to like them
- S2 Ep 8 Nebraska- I hate Lori and I think this episode expresses it, most definitely a vendetta. I didn't exactly like the stuff with Hershel and recovering though it was okay, but lori made some questionable decisions to go off on her own to look for Rick even though she should know he's fine seriously. She wrecks a car and then barely dies from a walker, mind you she is pregnant and shouldn't do these things easily my least favorite episode.
- S10 Ep 21 Diverged- I honestly forget this episode so much since it has nothing truly interesting or important to the story
- S7 Ep 6 Swear- this episode feels slow paced and dull due to oceanside being not seen well for me and I feel like Tara put on the best performance she could for it.
- S8 Ep 2 The Damned- this episode to me was just a lot of action and in the walking dead I don't want that. We see a couple of characters die (including Francine 🪦 I absolutely loved her character and hate how she died here :[ mindless) Erics death started here, but it just wasn't impactful enough.
- S3 Ep 11 I Ain't a Judas- Andrea is a boring character in the show and I hate her in this episode. The focus should've been on the prison honestly and maybe If she killed the Governor I would've understood her more.
- S10 Ep 20 Splinter- if most of the episode was real I would've loved it, but they weren't...
- S3 Ep 5 Say the Word- Andrea just isnt much good in this episode and Rick going crazy wasn't a fun idea to me.
- S8 Ep 3 Monsters- aside from the one fight with Rick I really didn't care much for it again for the fighting and having Morales return and die felt out of place.
- S2 Ep 2 Bloodletting- the group searching for Sophia was okay for a concept, but this episode was okay and went slow paced for me until the end.
D Tier, moving on these episodes were for me mostly just forgettable or boring so I won't say much except they weren't all bad
- S1 Ep 3 Tell it to the frogs- first off S1 won't be all high because I'm ranking EVERY episode, but this one felt slow in pace more as well compared to the last two. Shane was a badass though.
- S11 Ep 3 Hunted- Forgettable... Not much to say.
- S5 Ep 11 The Distance- Forgot entirely this was an episode, after rewatch still don't like it except for Aaron.
- S2 Ep 9 Trigger finger- It was a bit better than Nebraska, mostly cause of the Randel scenes.
- S7 Ep 14 The Other Side- Sasha somewhat makes a noble decision.
163-162. S11 Episodes 22 following 21- 22 had the Warden being uninteresting as a villain and 21 was boring as can be which is why they sit besides each other.
- S8 Ep 7 Time for After- I don't like the plans they have to deviate from Rick and him going to Jadis again feels like a horrible decision on his part.
- S9 Ep 8 Evolution- The ambience is the best part, though I hated Jesus' s death as it felt like a bad sendoff.
C Tier, These are a bunch of boring and hard to follow episodes that have some highs that keep it out of former tiers.
- S2 Ep 1 What lies Ahead- I liked the RV scene with Andrea, but what follows is dull.
- S11 Ep 4- The pope is somewhat average.
- S7 Ep 12 Say Yes- The carnival was a nice scenery for TWD, but they had too many fake outs with the walker "shooting" at them and the deer fake out.
- S9 Ep 7 Stradivarius- The Search for Eugene feels tiring to follow what's happening and I ended up watching the episodes once and never again because of it.
- S2 Ep 4 Cherokee Rose- Watching the episode is fun because of the well, though I feel like it was stupid as an idea as the group should have more common sense before doing something dumb.
- S2 Ep 3 Save The Last One- Shane was horrifying, but the rest was dull.
- S8 Ep 14 Still gotta mean something- Rick felt unnecessarly cold hearted in this episode killing off the Saviors that helped him which I didn't like, though Jared got a well deserved death.
- S4 Ep 9 After -It was okay watching Carl try to scavenge while Rick was injured and I liked the scene with his shoe being lost.
- S7 Ep 5 Go Getters- the episode itself wasn't bad yet I never really enjoyed it too much aside from Maggie being a badass and the ending was pretty good.
- S4 Ep 10 Inamtes- Inmates was a pretty well rounded episodes showing off some of the group which I liked seeing Tyreese the most.
- S8 Ep 6 The King, The Widow, and Rick- the episode was pretty lackluster for me and I didn't really appeal to seeing the garbage people much in this or everyone going to attack the saviors which was a dumb move to do. Ezekiel was probably the most fun of the episode.
- S3 Ep 16 Welcome to the Tombs- the finale for season 3 has always been horrible as it barely gives tension between the Governor and Ricks group, it just felt unfitting for a finale.
- S11 Ep 8 For blood- it was a okay Mid Season finale to say the least (sorry, 1/3 season finale). I did like some of the parts in it with Maggie which is why it sits higher than others.
- S5 Ep 7 Crossed- I thoroughly enjoyed the chase scene between the three officers and Ricks group, but that was about it.
- S4 Ep 13 Alone- I liked watching the parts of the group split up, except for Maggie, Bob, and Sasha as they felt very uneventful to me. What makes this episode better had to be the part about Daryl and Beth with the ending of the introduction to Joe's group.
- S7 Ep 10 New Best Friends- a lot of these parts I forgot about in this episode when it came to the Kingdom though after rewatching it I enjoyed those parts more than the Garbage people. I just honestly think Jadis's group is uninteresting and makes for no substance.
- S10 Ep 15 The Tower- I sometimes forget about this episode and it's premise with Beta, but I think it holds up enough for a weird one and The stuff with princess was okay.
- S9 Ep 3 Warning signs- I think the episode was okay, I just didn't like Season 9 A that much...
B tier, now we get to the episodes I could watch again in the past 6 months or binge through without skipping
- S11 Ep 2 Acheron Part 2- this was close to being put into C tier since I really hated some parts about it like how they left Gage to die and still had to fight off dozens of walking regardless. The group in the first two episodes seem to switch off and on from good to bad.
- S7 Ep 4 Service- for some reason people hate this episode and I can't see why except for the fact it mainly deals with Negan at Alexandria; in my opinion it was him and a couple other characters who saved season 7 and 8 for me.
- S10 Ep 3 Ghosts- I forget the episode...
- S10 Ep 7 Open Your Eyes- I thought the episode was fine as I don't hate Siddiq and all, though I liked and hated the ending as I loved the twist of Dante and hated that Siddiq had to die so early on.
- S6 Ep 7 Heads Up- I didn't like the twist of Glenn and all, but I liked the suspicion with Carol and Morgan as well as the Ending being dramatic.
- S8 Ep 11 Dead or Alive- it's not good to know when you remember an episode due to bad things. Daryl has been making more off decisions for the character and Tara seems to be completely Reckless now making me hate her moving forward.
- S4 Ep 4 Indifference- The Scenes with Carol and Rick we're amusing with crude Humour as well as some more tense scenes in my opinion and I hated/liked when Rick told Carol she couldn't come back.
- S3 Ep 6 Hounded- honestly I would've rather put this episode a little bit higher due to Merle (probably my favorite charcater which contributes to a lot of episodes being higher) being a badass while fighting Michonne and pulling out puns as well. The reason it doesn't get higher is still due to Rick and the phone situation being uneventful.
- S11 Ep 9 No Other Way- Alden dies in this episode which I should've seen coming that sucks. The ending feels misleading a bit though everything else in the middle is pretty great.
- S11 Ep 5 Out of the Ashes- literally the only reason I put this here was due to Lance so deal with it!
- S4 Ep 11 Claimed- Rick had a pretty solid pair of scenes with the Claimers and I liked watching Glenn and Tara (Surprisingly).
- S10 Ep 13 What We Become- I thought the flashbacks/hallucinations we're pretty good, but aside from that this episode was just mediocre.
- S9 Ep 4 The Obliged- I liked watching Daryl and Rick fight each other over different views on how everything should be and the ending I thought was pretty suspenseful as well as the saviors and oceanside.
- S11 Ep 15 Trust- Lance feels exactly like the Governor in some of these episodes which is what I like about him, and from here I start to enjoy Princess maybe because Mercer is around more xd.
- S10 Ep 17 Home Sweet Home- I thought Maggie was a good enough concept for an episode with the reapers, though it didn't hit that hard watching again. It still Is most definitely better than the other 3 episodes of S10 part C but enough for A Tier.
A Tier, after this point complaints may start to stop, but that doesn't mean entirely. These episodes I enjoy watching over and over again with some good tension and comedy as well.
- S1 Ep 5 Wildfire- For the episodes Jim was in I liked him and learning his backstory as well so this was a pretty fun episode.
- S4 Ep 15 Us- the stuff with Abraham and their group was pretty wholesome to me and I liked Joe for the time being in here seeing how he is pretty fair to be honest giving things where they are due and trust to Daryl.
- S6 Ep 11 Knots Untie- I somewhat feel like the episode drags due to there being too much at hilltop, but it is a new community so I can't truly argue. I remember enjoyably when Rick stopped the assassination attempt.
- S8 Ep 9 Honor- the beginning with Carl I thought was good to showcase the events that unfolded before the decimation and Carl's death hit hard.
- S5 Ep 4 Slabtown- I personally don't mind the hospital arc too much, yet it won't get all of it's episodes too high of course. I liked watching Noah and Beth converse and I thought this was a new era for the walking dead.
- 10 Ep 1 Lines we Cross- the part with the Satellite was amusing to watch as it was a big change to see and I like that about the walking dead on occasions.
- S9 Ep 6 Who are you now?- I liked learning of Luke's Group (you heard me, Luke's Group) and what they have been like learning of some of their past.
- S10 Ep 8 The World Before- I liked mostly just watching two scenes, the beginning with Dante and Gabriel and Dante. I loved the fact no one even considered a Whisperer living amongst them and how he did some much devious stuff was mind boggling and amazing to watch. When Gabriel talks about forgiveness to Dante and kills him shows me how Gabriel has changed the past seasons.
- S7 Ep 9 Rock in the Road- Rick gives off a good speech to Ezekiel and I liked seeing him and Morgan reunite again. The stuff with Gabriel wasn't too bad either.
- S3 Ep 9 The Suicide King- the Governor finally seems to be starting to let things of him slip which I love to see. I also enjoyed watching Merle with Daryl as well too.
- S11 Ep 11 Rouge element- I thought that the twist of Steph was pretty good and I don't mind the episode being a bit long and tedious for it's reveal.
- S11 Ep 23 Family- I loved the fact Lydia got bit just because it shows us that people can still get bit and survive. It shows to me that in the finale no one could be truly safe even though Luke gets bit and still dies.
- S11 Ep 17 Lockdown- Saving Sebastian was okay ig.
- S8 Ep 10 The Lost and The Plunderers- Simon's character I think was made perfectly as he is a hotheaded person who is all about power and showing that off. Killing most of the Garbage people was terrifying to watch and showed how Negan could be more merciful than others.
- S1 Ep 1 Days Gone Bye- I think for the pilot it did it's job well and showed off enough of what the show could be. Of course this doesn't mean it was all good but as pilots go it was pretty solid.
- S11 Ep 1 Acheron Part 1- The only reason I put it this high was for the interrogation scenes especially when it came down to Ezekiel. Him and Mercer are honestly a great pair and I love his ending to the show as it's fitting.
- S5 Ep 10 Them- after losing most of the group it seems like a fitting episode of despair and plays it perfectly.
- S5 Ep 12 Remember- the first shown scenes of Alexandria was pretty good and I liked the interviews scene too. We also saw a lot of new character introductions.
- S11 Ep 6 On The Inside- The ferals was a nice touch of horror that I never knew I could need. Making the people with the ferals Virgil and Connie made the most perfect sense as well.
- S6 Ep 13 Not Tomorrow Yet- this episode shows off how our group is seeming to be the bad guys starting to kill people in their sleep. I like how Glenn and Heath have their first kills and show how they are changing.
- S7 Ep 1 The day will come when you won't be- I like the title as it references Doctor Jenner, but for the episode I liked Negan and that's mostly it. Seeing two people die was horrible to me, but necessary and since I don't rank episodes for being bad due to deaths I can still rank them high.
- S6 Ep 16 Last Day on Earth- Simon has a good introduction and I like them trying to get from point A to B, but what stands out to me most is probably Abraham and Eugene with his speech about him
- S7 Ep 15 Something they need- Sasha was probably the highlight of the episode for me and I liked them and Negan's interactions. It Is a good effort to show that they aren't all monsters and I like seeing Eugene as well.
- S3 Ep 7 When the Dead come knocking- Glenn and his interrogation with Merle was amazing and I liked seeing Glenn's true will shine.
- S8 Ep 12 The Key- I don't like this episode much honestly if it wasn't for Negan and Ricks Speech as well as Simon and his deviousness.
- S8 Ep 1 Mercy- the beginning I had to move up due to some good portions of it like Rick and Negan. I also liked the ending a lot even though I watched the trailer a lot and knew of Gabriel and Negan's interactions.
- S9 Ep 1 a New Beginning- wow two series beginnings next to each other... Yeah it's weird but they weren't exactly S Tier Material. The beginning with them trying to get a horse accessory was great tension to watch and I already love Ricks Beard.
- S10 Ep 18 Find me- okay so maybe I exaggerated My feeling towards Season 10 C a bit since I like some of the episodes a bit and others worse. The reason I put this here is mostly good plot lines and that was it.
Around here I wanted to say the reason for some episodes ranking higher is due to the fact the others are horrible and some of these have redeeming qualities. It's hard to put over 150 episodes ranked from horrible to greatness and know the points of interest.
- S3 Ep 3 Walk With Me- Merle brings joy to me seeing him again and I love him from here on out. I like how the Governor seems to be innocent enough until the big reveal with the militia which is amazingly put.
- S10 Ep 9 Squeeze- I hate Squeeze... There i said it. The cave sucks honestly and Id rather not watch it again because of that, but Negan is the only saving grace for this episode and if it wasn't for him I would never watch this episode again.
- S8 Ep 13 Do Not Send Us Astray- Simon attacking the Hilltop was the most great action of this season that I never minded and it felt terrifying after Tobin's fate was sealed.
- S3 Ep 12 Clear- I had to move it from S Tier, but nevertheless a great episode. Morgan's return was done perfectly and I felt like his character did a full 180 after this. Michonne and Carl's side story was also good.
- S2 Ep 12 Better Anglels- Shane and Ricks final confrontation was amazingly executed and loved the difference from the Comics with Rick killing shane and Carl shooting his reanimated self; Shane and Randel was also good too.
- S4 Ep 12 Still- Daryl and Beth make sense to pair together and I like seeing how we get a bit more back story to his character. They feel like the most perfect example to put for a mismatched pair.
- S6 Ep Thank You- The journey with Glenn's group trying to get back was amusing to see even though the dumpster ending wasnt really the best, still horrible to see.
- S10 Ep 4 Silence the Whisperers- Negan and Lydia have a good bond and I like how Negan defends her even though I hate how no one believes Lydia that Negan protected her.
- S8 Ep 4 Some Guy- I still love watching Ezekiel and the Kingdom so I enjoy this episode and how he feels defeated the whole time. Jerry is the best bodyguard in my opinion as well as it is shown and Shivas death is heartbreaking.
- S5 Ep 8 Coda- The reason I put this soo high was due to Rick and Bob. I did like the ending a bit even though I feel like Beth's death could've been avoided.
- S3 Ep 14 Prey- originally this episode was C Tier for me, but I re-watched it and put it this high due to the Governor being a literal psycho and I love this side of him.
- S11 Ep 20 What's been Lost- Lance felt underutilized as soon as he died, I really wished they could've made a difference with his exit on the show.
- S8 Ep 8 How it's gotta be- Forgot about Natanias death.
- S11 Ep 7 Promises Broken- Negan and Maggie had a good talk together about before.
- S10 Ep 6 Bonds- Okay.. XD.
- S6 Ep 10 The Next world- I thought the stuff with Rick, Daryl, and Jesus was goofy, but great.
- S11 Ep 19 Varient- I do like the idea of evolving walkers though I feel like it was a bit late in the show.
- S3 Ep 13 Arrow on the Doorstep- the meeting was just terrific to watch as the Governor is so sinister inside it with Milton and Hershel having a good talk as well with Martinez and Daryl having a good show off time. Merle and Glenn have some good times too.
- S9 Ep 2 The Bridge- The log scene was amazing and Aaron had a good scene with the amputation.
S Tier, These episodes are some of my favorite to watch with a good glass of Tea and some snacks.
- S7 Ep 7 Sing me a song- Negan and Carl were fun to watch as well as some more insight on the sanctuary as Daryl breaks free. Negan and Carl also Bond.
- S10 Ep 10 Stalker- Daryl VS Alpha!!!
- S11 Ep 16 Acts of God- Lance is very horrifying as to what his next move is and Leah's stuff was good.
- S3 Ep 8 Made to suffer- it was a great Mid season finale as I enjoyed the fight with the Governor and Rick as well as the ending with Merle and Daryl.
- S2 Ep 6 Secrets- Glenn has to deal with hiding multiple people's secrets and I feel like the comedy is pure gold here.
- S1 Ep 2 Guts- The rooftops scenes were great as well as the parts where they wear guys to avoid the walkers, it always felt like a sense of panic in this episode.
- S9 Ep 9 Adaptation- the introduction to Alpha was simple enough and I feel like it's a good episode.
- S11 Ep 10 New Haunts
- S11 Ep 12 The Lucky Ones- Carol finally feels a little bit like she's back to her old self in this community with Lance and their deals.
- S4 Ep 1 30 days without and Accident- probably my second favorite of the beginning episodes as it demonstrates exactly how the group has got along since the recent events. Has a good story with the shopping market and the roof caving in was awesome.
- S3 Ep 10 Home- this episode shows how Merle and Daryl are far apart which I can still keep watching Merle and be entertained as well as the fight scene at the end with the Governor being cocky as can be.
- S9 Ep 16 The Storm- snow is a new but simple thing that I like along with Negan Earning trust with Michonne.
- S10 Ep 2 We are the End of the World- Gamma saving Alpha is one of my favorite scenes of how it shows Alphas power towards the group and influence on it's people.
- S6 Ep 8 Start to Finish- The walls coming down had an interesting story as well as many like the Wolf getting loose and Diana having a badass/amazing exit.
- S9 Ep 11 Bounty- The Movie Theatre scene was pretty good as well as Alpha with and Lydia.
- S5 Ep 2 Strangers- The uneasy feeling of Gabriel is pretty good to show the groups trust and I like how the ending is played out with the reveals.
- S11 Ep 13 Warlords- The Complex is a pretty good place to see and I like seeing the evolution of Negan and Aaron.
- S9 Ep 15 The Calm Before- The highlight is the end with the pikes though it made sense for the lesser characters. I hated seeing Henry and Enid die (Not with Tara).
- S10 Ep 11 Morning Star- The start of the battle is ingenius with the tree sap fire scene and it makes for a suspenseful ending to the episode to come.
- S9 Ep 5 What come After- The episode is meant to be a sendoff for Rick so I'll rank it about everything else instead. I did enjoy some of the sequences with Hershel and I loved seeing Shane again. He really puts perspective on some episodes like Season 5 which makes me enjoy watching those episodes more as well as Shane. Ricks exit was also done is a pretty good way.
- S7 Ep 13 Bury me Here- I liked watching Morgan slowing go back into insanity which I believe is due to PTSD of some sort. The episode feels really well done and I like the ending to it with Richard Dying and Carol being told everything.
- S9 Ep 12 Guardians- Alpha is great to watch in this episode and the way she kills the two whispering who challenge them is great!
- S8 Ep 5 The Big scary U- the main focus is Negan and Gabriel which is an amazing talk between then two before settling their differences. I also like the unease at the sanctuary through betrayal.
- S11 Ep 14 The Rotten core- the whole episode is one of If not my personal favorite to watch for the complex alone being a nice setting. I enjoy every bit of this episode as well as the side deal with Sebastian and how Mercer is revealed to be a pretty nice guy.
- S5 Ep 15 Try- The whole episode feels like a decent into madness for Rick seeing everyone against him. I like how he goes into protective cop mode and try to defend the ones he lives as well as his speech at the end.
- S11 Ep 18 A New Deal- The whole episode is average, but the ending just feels amazing to rewatch.
- S2 Ep 11 Judge, Jury, Executioner- I personally like Dale a lot so I love this episode. It really shows how the group is starting to turn as they believe to do what is best for the group and not morals. Dales death is also very heartfelt to watch and showed off the walkers dangerousness.
- S10 Ep 14 Look At The Flowers- Negan and Daryl make a good pair to watch though I enjoyed watching Beta and him struggling to get back on track after Alphas death and I love him so much more for this episode.
- S5 Ep 5 Self Help- Daryl and Carol at the moments have some good episodes together so it's not surprise I'd love this episode. With Noah in the episode as well it feels like a amazing show of how the characters (Carol and Daryl) have changed morally.
- S6 Ep 13 The Same Boat- Carol has been shown to be ruthless, but this episode shows her true colors as how she doesn't want this to be her life anymore.
- S5 Ep 13 Forget- the episode itself has many great minisodes it felt like which was fantastic.
50 and 49. S4 Ep 6 Live Bait and 7 Dead Weight- I put these both here due to the fact of me loving the equally. The 6th episode feels like a showcase of how the Governor gets broken entirely and starts to get built back up positively showing what could have been and for a time it feels beautiful to me. The 7th though shows how some things can mess with his mind and make him go back to being a psychopath that kills everyone he sees.
- S8 Ep 16 Wraith- The ending to season 8 was pretty eventful for the battles begin as Eugene saved everyone's asses from a cool trick with the bullets. I am happy that Rick decided to save Negan and I love the episode except for the ending being off-putting with Maggie.
- S6 Ep 9 No way Out- The Wolf has a pretty interesting end that I enjoyed to see and aside from the the entire eoisode is the best part. You never feel that sense of boring to it as the action is nonstop great.
- S5 Ep 5 Now- I liked small bits and pieces of this episode mostly revolving around Diana and her role starting to change. If she survived I don't doubt I would've loved to see her go through more of an arc.
- S7 Ep 11 Hostiles and Calamities- I can see the hate for this episode, though I love it myself. Eugene in my opinion is at his best here and I love watching him here with Negan and their interactions. It was also great how Dwight had framed the doctor.
- S5 Ep 6 Consumed- Abraham was one of my favorite characters not just for jokes but for this episode. His backstory is heartbreaking to learn about and relatable. When he falls down after beating Eugene in defeat I can feel his pain with him.
- S9 Ep 13 Chokepoint- Daryl VS Beta!!!
SS Tier, after this point there is no bad things that the episodes could have drag it's down. These ones are my person favorites.
Around this time I also realized that it seems my numbers on the side aren't matching so I'm fixing it from here so skip 42- 38. Idk what happened but I messed up somewhere and went to fix it but couldn't find the problem.
- S2 Ep 13 Besides the Dying Fire- The walkers attacking the farm was a great scene just as much as the Democracy speech was from Rick, though Lori is horrible to Rick in this episode. Also Rick tells the group "we're all infected"
- S4 Ep 2 Infected- I love the scene where Patrick reanimates and the morning fight they have in the prison. So much stuff happens at once. The ending was Great with Tyreese and. The pig scene was sad to watch.
- S6 Ep 6 Always Accountable- One time when I like Sasha is this episode with Abraham. Where to begin; The Rocket launcher scene was great, Abraham is great with quips, Daryl with Dwight is a good scene and I love the ending as well.
- S6 Ep 14 Twice as Far- The Denise speech wasnt too bad and the death was great. I enjoyed Abraham and Eugene; I think my favorite scenes was with Abraham and Eugene with another one of his speechs towards him which was funny and heartfelt.
- S4 Ep 16 A- The best part is when Joe's group comes along and how Rick bites out his throat signifying that he and Shane are now alike. I also like when Rick and Daryl talk as well as Rick figuring out this olace kidnaps people.
- S2 Ep 7 Pretty Much dead Already- Shane is what I love about this episode, he and Dale had a really funny encounter and I feel like Shane makes me laugh and be serious at the same time with each scenes. I also like how Rick is more accepting towards Hershel.
- S10 Ep 16 A Certain Doom- Beta was good in this episode and had some great parts, but the fights wee great especially the scene with the Music. Betas death felt odd, but that doesn't lower the episode.
- S4 Ep 14 The Grove- I mean do I really have to explain? Carol is a savage here and I love when they finally talk about Karen and Davids death here. Nothing in this episode is a low note.
- S2 Ep 5 Chupacabra- I love everything about Daryl's scenes in this that show how he is a badass and capable of holding his own. Also love his Hallucinations.
- S11 Ep 24 Rest In Peace- certainly wasn't the best finale, but I felt like it did well enough for the episode. It tied up most loose ends for the show given its runtime and I feel like it is fitting enough.
- S2 Ep 10 18 Miles Out- my favorite of Season 2 has Shane and Rick have the best battle I have seen even more than The Governor and Rick or Negan and Rick. This battle utilizes both of their strengths and weaknesses with some things that have never been done in the show much more like using your blood to attract walkers to other places. It was an amazing episode all in all.
- S1 Ep 6 TS-19- idk what it is but I love watching this episode over and over again and I love it the more I watch it. It is probably because I like Doctor Jenner a bit more in each watching of his tragic backstory with his wife.
- S9 Ep 14 Scars- The flahsback was an amazing one that told us something vital to the story about how they don't trust people coming in anymore. What Daryl and especially Michonne went through is tragic.
- S5 Ep 3 Four Walls a roof- this episode is perfect for a number of reasons like Bob and his antics or Savage Rick, this was a turning point for the walking dead and this is where Rick gets some of his roots.
- S1 Ep 4 Vatos- even though I love TS-19 I love Vatos more. This is unique to some episodes where you see a group just like Ricks that is trying to survive and this is where we realize the world is bigger than we thought still.
- S7 Ep 16 The first day of the rest of your Life- The battle was amazing and I feel like this was the best it was going to get for the coming seasons, but season 9 and 10 surprised me.
- S10 Ep 5 What it always Is- Negan with the Kid is the highlight I think, I could've honestly seen this going farther, if it wasn't for the former savior. I feel like this was fitting for an entire episode of, but we diverged a bit.
- S4 Ep 3 Isolation- Hershel and Tyreese are the highlights for me with Tyreese going berserk and Hershel being a kind soul. This is a staple episode for why Season 4 is amazing and why Hershel is what made season 4 great.
- S6 Ep 4 Here's not Here- I love learning about Eastman and Morgan in this one off. I love how it is somewhat told in the first person narrative to the Wolf and how Morgan changed back to who he was. Eastman shows how he and Morgan are pretty similar and why he should be like him.
- S5 Ep 14 Spend- aside from Francine being here to be used as eye candy for me I loved how some of Alexandria like and dislike rick's group here. I do hate Noah dying as I feel like he could've been so much more.
- S10 19 One More- I love havng the episode based on Aaron and Gabriel as they have came a long way since their beginnings. When they have few an encounter with Mays I felt like this was a testimony to who they are as people. We see how they care for each other and how Mays fails to make a point of who they are until Gabriel Kills him showing he has gone farther away from the light.
- S7 Ep 3 Cell- Daryl is locked up and he is now being treated like shit. This episode feels great cause of how it feels like he is trying to break Daryl. Dwight also has a great mission on how he mercy kills a savior and shows he isn't as bad as you may think.
- S6 Ep 1 First time again- I do enjoy the setting of the episode how we see the diverge in Alexandria and who listens or hears Rick out. The episode is a great example for staring episodes... But not the best at it.
- S5 Ep 9 What Happened and what's going On- I loved Tyreese's character so to see him die was horrible for me. His episodes I feel like was a good send off since it is a test to who he is as a person who is confounded about the world around him.
- S3 Ep 4 Killer Within- this episode was played perfectly and I feel like is a good sendoff for other characters as well like how I hate Lori. She is made just a bit better from her sacrifice and thought T-Dog went out in a good way as well. The prisoners also had a good show for their trust.
- S4 Ep 5 Interment- this is where Hershel's best episode is as he is the best Samaritan Alive in the apocalypse. At the end where Rick and Carl fend off the walkers inside the gates in a great bond and I love the whole episode.
- S6 Ep 3 JSS- it is well rounded and has good action as well as a lot of tension and suspense with Carol showing off her capabilities and Morgan with his philosophy.
Finally we cracked the top ten and into Premium Episodes. If you've made it this far you are are persistent as me... Well probably less since this took a long ass time but still. These are the episodes whee I cherish them and can watch more than once a month.
- S8 Ep 15 Worth- Worth has what I want in an episode; good characters and story/plot. Eugene's parts are made more important seeing how he needed to stay at the sanctuary to save Alexandria and the other communities. I loved even more Dwight's part where I have without doubt the most suspense with him and Negan. Simon also had the most best arc death as it felt complete.
- S5 Ep 16 Conquer- the episode has a lot of action and the ending was the pivet. I love the speech he has and how Diana let's Rick be in charge now was a sort of cliffhanging ending that signify's perfection.
- S5 Ep 1 No sanctuary- both Season 5's beginning and finale are amazing and the way Rick and his group take down Terminus in one episode is amazing as they fight there way out and the scene with Judith was great. Morgan was just a sprinkle of wholesomeness to see.
- S10 Ep 12 Walk With Us- The Episode had just enough action, good deaths and character interactions to make it here. First of the battle at hilltop was amazing. The second best thing was Earl and I feel very sad every time I watch this episode at his part. Then the best thing is the end with Alpha and Negan.
- S3 Ep 1 Seed- The best beginning to a season it shows how the group has changed since Rick and the prison is a great example. The tombs are a great scenery and the ending was perfect for a cliffhanger as well as Conquer.
- S3 Ep 2 Sick- the prisoner episode was pretty good to watch as a group of prisoners try to take on walkers. While some are good others would rather be assertive. Rick has definitely changed since season 2 and the group is played great here and much more human like.
- S7 Ep 2 Well- what helps this episode is the last episode before it having a dark tone. This instead has a more uplifting one with the king and with Carol and Morgan being a great pair. The Kingdom seems to be a good community and seeing how Carol tries to smooth talk the king and how he tells whays her bullshit is an amazing scene.
- S10 Ep 22 Heres Negan- We realize he was a kinda lousy husband that wasn't really too good to becoming a really supportive husband who cares deeply for his wife Lucille. The story before showed a lot of Negan and how he is and I love Lucille as a character from this episode trying to do whats best for Negan.
- S4 Ep 8 Too Far gone- Honestly this IS the best episode, but I am bias so I had to put my own personal favorite above it not to say this isn't right behind it easily. Too far gone is what feels like a season finale but isn't. The Governors first encounter should've been this and I'm glad we got to see it unfold great. Rick has a great speech in it about not being too far gone yet and the Governor killing Hershel to start the best battle of the series. The Governors death feels fitting and the ending was sad and amazing.
Before I get to this last one I wanted to say a thank you in advance to whomever reads this as I really had a hard time making this and spending a lot of time to do this isn't easy. And remember this last episode is my very own person opinion entirely and in no way is it the best of the series definitively, without any furthermore, lets end this.
- Season 3 Episode 15 This Sorrowful Life- Now what makes this episode so great to me? Well I'm totally biased towards the actor and the character in the show Merle Dixon. I could watch Merle all day which is what they episode feels like with the perfect duo of Michonne and Merle on their way to the governor. It has some of the most perfect comedy in the episode as well as having the best sacrifice redemption arc and ending. This episode made me laugh, smile, cry and more. There will never be a time when I ever change my opinion about this episode in existence.
Again another huge thanks to everyone and I hope this will satisfy everyones needs... Now I'ma go watch S3 Ep 15 Legit.
submitted by TonyTony1287
to TonysRandomness [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:01 superkilometerfilter Mileage Discrepancy – Why Do People Sell Such Cars?
| || | submitted by superkilometerfilter to u/superkilometerfilter [link] [comments]
Using mileage discrepancy while selling a car is a well-known method to get the premium price. Even though such action might even lead to legal issues, some people are still willing to take a risk. When you know that all the other providers use the same trick to sell their automobiles, sometimes you don’t stand a chance to get familiar with the odometer discrepancy.
MILEAGE DISCREPANCY VS ODOMETER DISCREPANCY
Mileage vs an odometer
Before describing the purpose of these terms, we must know what an odometer and a mileage stand for. An odometer is a tool that people use for measuring the distance traveled by a vehicle. It might be either mechanical (consisting of cogs that turn based on the wheel rotation) or digital (uses a chip to measure and display the mileage).
Most automobiles also come with a trip meter (trip odometer). It’s a gauge that can measure the mileage of a specific trip. For instance, if you wish to measure the actual distance between your house and work you can simply use this function to get precise results. Similarly, measuring the actual Miles Per Gallon (mpg)
is much easier if you fill up your tank and count the distance traveled. When you fill the tank up again, you can calculate the mpg on your own.
IS MILEAGE DISCREPANCY THE SAME AS ODOMETER DISCREPANCY?
Selling a car with mileage discrepancy might seem a thing of the past but it happens on a daily basis. The seller can use it for earning more money out of the trading even nowadays. The mileage discrepancy refers to misrepresenting the mileage of the automobile.
The odometer discrepancy has to emphasize the unreliability of the odometer tool in terms of counting and reading the mileage but in most cases, these two terms are used interchangeably.
WHY DO PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MILEAGE?
Would you buy a car if you knew that it is going to become useless after 1 year? Even if you got such a car as a gift, it is doubtful if you could make good use of it. Car manufacturers use the mileage to portray the life expectancy of the car.
Therefore, people always use mileage as the major factor while determining the remaining lifespan of the automobile.
Even though it’s controversial whether mileage truly reflects the car’s wellbeing or not, people tend to trust these digits more than anything else. Especially if you are loyal to your car’s manufacturer, you will find it hard to believe that there are more important factors to rely on. However, if you are a car geek you don’t have to care about an odometer discrepancy.
IS MILEAGE TRULY IMPORTANT?
The short answer is No. The life expectancy of an automobile depends on multiple factors and mileage is not one of them. However, it does reflect the approximate condition of a car. Let’s take the example of car parts. They wear out after using it after a certain period and the mileage does reflect to some extent how long they are going to last. Although, it doesn’t take into account the driving habits, road condition, location, and many other factors that determine the longevity of automobile components. The mileage indicates how many miles an average person is going to drive a car before it gets broken.
However, it doesn’t take into account all the other factors that we have mentioned above and can be quite misleading. Those who are aware of this issue prefer to sell a car with mileage discrepancy. Especially if they took good care of their “best buddy” and would like to express this through mileage.
WHAT CAUSES AN ODOMETER DISCREPANCY?
If you have noticed an odometer discrepancy you may wonder what can be the cause of it. You may be surprised to know that this term may refer to a condition that is not under your control.
Total mileage limit of the car
Have you noticed how many digits can be displayed on your mileage indicator? Sometimes the mileage discrepancy is caused because of the number of digits that can be displayed as the indication for the distance traveled. For instance, most of the cars have five-digit (99,999) or six-digit (999,999) odometers. If you exceed this limit your car will not be able to count the mileage after reaching the limit. If you sell a car with a mileage discrepancy that is caused by such unforeseen factors make sure to keep a record of the approximate distance that you travel. This is vital especially if you intend to sell a car as the new owner will most likely be interested in this seemingly useless indicator.
Usage of mileage correction tools
Probably the most common reason that you have heard about is using a speedometer calibration tool. Those who have above-average mileage per month are more willing to use such tools. They don’t mind selling a car with mileage discrepancy especially if they are sure that their car is in much better condition than other vehicles with the same mileage.
However, take into account that using such tools for unethical purposes is forbidden and might lead to serious charges depending on your country of residence. To make sure that you are on the safe side only use such modules in controlled environments. The odometer stopper tool has many other advantages as well and might come in handy only if used for ethical purposes.
Be aware that using mileage correction tools for deceiving others is a direct representation of Odometer discrepancy.
WHY DO PEOPLE USE MILEAGE CORRECTION TOOLS?
Even though the name of this tool might seem self-explanatory for some of you, it can serve multiple purposes. In general, correction tools are meant for dealing with the unpleasant digits displayed on the odometer. However, we will discuss the advantages of Mileage stopper Tools because of their unique features.
- To test the performance of the vehicle
Not everyone wants to use the mileage correction tool to sell a car with a mileage discrepancy. Using a premium quality mileage stopper tool will allow you to test the performance of your car without recording unnecessary mileage. The odometer discrepancy might be caused by worn-out or different size tires.
Similarly, if you are a Do-it-Yourself guy, probably would like to test your car in a controlled environment. People find it essential to install mileage stopper tools in order to avoid recording extra mileage while accomplishing this task. However, you can only do so in a controlled environment.
- To correct the misleading data on the odometer
Imagine how difficult selling a car with a mileage discrepancy would be. Many people face such difficulties when they are not aware of the perceived value of mileage beforehand. Simply, the unusual size of the tires might lead to a thousand extra miles per year. The mileage Blocker can help you to reduce the recorded mileage in order to make it in line with the true distance traveled.
- To fight with stereotypical perception
Imagine the situation, you are selling a car and you notice that all the other car owners have an edge over you because of corrected mileage. In such a situation, you might be triggered to do the same thing in order to sell at an appropriate price. Similarly, understanding car care can radically improve the life expectancy of the vehicle. However, the mileage indicator may not show actual figures and mislead potential customers. To avoid such difficulties people find it essential to use such modules at a certain stage of car ownership.
As you may have guessed, using the Mileage Stopper Tool for another purpose than testing is illegal in most countries. It is not advisable to sell a car with mileage discrepancy as it is unethical. Even though it might seem reasonable for most people, there are those who would use this module for rollback purposes. To avoid an odometer discrepancy allegation, you can also try to explain to the potential buyers truthfully what they have to know about your car. Even though you might not be the most reliable source in such a case, it is still worth a try.
IS SELLING A CAR WITH MILEAGE DISCREPANCY LEGAL?
In the majority of the countries, selling a car with mileage discrepancy is illegal. That is why most people tend to use mileage stopper tools instead of rollback devices as they are untraceable. This is a plug-and-play tool that can’t be traced even with a computer and is widely used to keep mileage at a reasonable level. However, as we have already mentioned this is not the purpose of the tool and it doesn’t have to be used for such purposes. Use the module if you would like to test your car, and it will portray the condition better than the mileage.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK THE ACTUAL MILEAGE?
There are many ways to check the real mileage of the car but in some cases, it is still impossible to trace any correction. Some of these methods might be used by insurance companies as they rely on mileage figures to charge you a premium. Here are the most reliable methods to determine an odometer discrepancy.
Check the full history of the car
Selling a car with a mileage discrepancy became quite common nowadays. Hence, it is vital to determine any flaws before buying a second-hand car. There are many websites that check the title and the background of your automobile via the VIN check, for instance, CarFax, CarVertical, etc. Simply enter the VIN code and you will get all the information you need. You will see if someone altered the mileage. You’ll also be able to check the history of previous crash damage, theft warning (when applicable), and outstanding finance.
This step might be the easiest but it is not a free service and you will have to pay for it. You may find websites that offer such services for free but as you may have already guessed they will not be accurate.
Look at the car’s MOT certificate MOT certificate can tell you if the automobile met the minimum environmental and road safety standards.
Similarly, the MOT certificate always contains mileage data and you can access it to check the reliability of the odometer figures. However, it doesn’t guarantee that an automobile is roadworthy.
Ask the owner to provide such documents and compare them year by year to look for abnormalities. Look for the reasons for the unusual decrease in mileage for the specific year to make sure the odometer reading is accurate. If the owner can’t/won’t provide an MOT certificate, you can always check online using the registration number. This step will not apply to you only if the country of origin of the car doesn’t require such a certificate.
Simply ask the questions
Even though it might seem controversial most of the car sellers will simply disclose all the information if asked properly. Ask them freely and you may find out that you can get all the information that you need. Similarly, if you are not dealing with an inborn liar you will notice if they cannot provide convincing responses.
If you are buying from a dealer, check the paperwork to make sure that no disclaimer allows them to deceive you. For instance, some dealers may state that the mileage is incorrect and if you don’t read the paperwork you may rely on misleading figures.
Check the service history
The service history provides information about any maintenance services provided to the car. Besides, they keep a record of the mileage of the car and you can check the reliability based on the dates of service center visits.
The main drawback of this method is its reliability. This data can be easily falsified in order to deceive new buyers. To make sure that the data is reliable you can call the garages and ask them for the information that you require.
Inspect the vehicle on your own
If you are a car enthusiast, you would have already noticed the main signs of high mileage. Even though the mileage doesn’t always reflect the condition of the car, it is sometimes noticeable on most of the parts of an automobile. Check the interior and the exterior of a car and look for wear and tear signs. For instance, the condition of the steering wheel, pedals, and switches will indicate the approximate age of the car. The same applies to car paint. The new painting might indicate that the owner attempted to cover major issues and repairs.
However, it is hard to make such assumptions as the life expectancy of each component will depend not only on mileage but also on maintenance and the brand of the car. Some makers are famous for their exceptional quality of the components and will most likely last much longer than any other parts of their competitors.
Have an explicit test drive
If you have such an option, don’t hesitate to take a car for a test drive. Faulty parts usually cause unusual noises that you’d easily notice during the test drive. Similarly, some components simply depend on mileage. If the car is too old, its parts might easily wear out and require repairs. If the owner is selling a car with a mileage discrepancy most likely he wouldn’t care about the maintenance either. Such action could expose an odometer discrepancy. In that case, it would be pointless to make such adjustments. During regular maintenance, it’s not uncommon to check the odometer reading and record the results of the inspection.
It would be best to drive another car of the same model to make the comparison. This will allow you to determine if there are some unusual flaws.
As you have seen there are multiple methods to determine the true mileage of the car. However, all this hard work might even be in vain if the owner used the mileage stopper module. If this tool caused the odometer discrepancy, it would be impossible to determine wrongful figures on the odometer. This is why we always advise our customers to avoid using our testing module for such purposes.
Using mileage discrepancy while selling a used car is quite common these days. You have to be cautious to avoid buying a car with an odometer discrepancy. There are many ways to determine whether the mileage of the car is misleading or not. However, some people tend to use the mileage stopper tool from Super Kilometer Filter to stop the mileage of their automobile to deceive others. The main function of this module is to use for testing the performance of your “best buddy” and using it for fraudulent purposes is unacceptable.