Louisville weather 10 day
2015.01.16 02:06 oakgrove Atlanta Weather
Upcoming weather alerts, weather analysis and discussion for the Atlanta area.
2013.05.19 19:53 deadmansstare Citi Bike - NYC Bike Share
The place to discuss routes, membership options, and the bikes!
2018.12.26 22:35 katieidk DarkAcademia
A place to connect with other Dark Academics. Dark Academia is an aesthetic and subculture dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. For pleasure and for life. It incorporates Gothic and vintage style elements, as well as references to ancient Greece, Rome, and the Renaissance.
2023.05.30 12:35 damagedgoodz99824 Winter time
2023.05.30 12:35 throwra_helptoday I am struggling to be comfortable with my (f26) boyfriend's (m31) close female friends
Basically my bf and I have had a few conversations about this, he has a close friend (f33) who he has been close with for years longer than the ~2 years he and I have been together, nothing has ever happened between them and their friendship is totally above board. However I'm a bit uncomfortable with how they do date-like activities together like nice dinners out, walks, etc. I don't know, it's weak of me but it just makes me a bit uncomfortable. She also has a history of dating guys in the friend group and it just puts me on edge. Also, my bf has cheated in past relationships (not the most recent before me, but the one before that so like 10 years ago).
Today, he mentioned off hand that he and this female friend got lunch together a few weeks ago at a nice new restaurant. I was thrown off because usually we just chat all day and share what we are up to so it would be odd to not tell me a plan like this. However I also don't want to make a big deal about it bc he like can get lunch w his friends, I don't want him to feel I am not okay with that (despite the reality of it unjustifiably making me slightly uncomfortable). More so than the hanging out making me uneasy, him not sharing their plans with me until weeks later does make me feel uncomfortable.
I don't want to create a vicious cycle of mistrust by telling him I find it odd he didn't tell me earlier, but also do feel that way. Should I mention this to him, or just let it go to balance off my past of not giving enough trust with this friendship (which could make him feel even more like he can't tell me)?
submitted by throwra_helptoday
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:34 LamTheBackrooms New Rule In Township
| || |
Hi Township mayors, my name is Lam. What do u think about new rule on regatta? I hv played solo 4 some months since the rule changed n i find it so difficult. I need to play every day to stay in the league. I really hope Playrix will give us some days to rest. submitted by LamTheBackrooms to TownshipGame [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:33 NoTeaching5168 What is this line?
2023.05.30 12:33 Funloafer I wet the bed at 9 months postpartum...
I woke up in the middle of the night lying in pee last night. I didn't wake up for it and hadn't had an accident since I was 10 or 11 (I am now almost 30).
Now I did wake up once before the incident to pee at night and still wet the bed. Granted, I do drink a ton of water during the day because I'm breastfeeding and drank probably around 4-5 cups of water right before bed because I felt a bit dehydrated.
But still, I'm honestly mortified. My husband has been super supportive, but I can't shake the embarrassment. Is there something wrong with me? Weak kegels? Small bladder? I had a c-section 9 months ago, so not sure if this is birth related or not.
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm honestly afraid to go to bed tonight out of fear it'll happen again
submitted by Funloafer
to beyondthebump [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:32 willyondapilly The strain of a night of heavy drinking
Strain that a hangover put on my body yesterday. I did no activity’s yesterday but lay around and still had more strain then a gym and 10hr work day.
submitted by willyondapilly
to whoop [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:32 MarshallBrain Did a 4 day rock concert and gained 10 pounds
submitted by MarshallBrain to MBthin [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:31 Ortez_Infotech RECENT CHANGES IN E-INVOICING : EFFECTIVE FROM AUGUST 2023
2023.05.30 12:31 WonderfulFalcon506 World Digestive Health Day 2023: Top 10 foods to improve digestive health
2023.05.30 12:29 NoPin4245 New Strain Alert packaged 5 days ago. Runtz your Face off by Strane. Nice Cure. Buds are fresh, spongey, colorful and frosty. Has a real potent gassy grape smell. Delicious flavor of sweet grape candy. Effects lean Indica and are happy, hazy, calming, physically and mentally relaxing. 9/10
2023.05.30 12:28 NoPin4245 New Strain Alert packaged 5 days ago. Runtz your Face off by Strane. Nice Cure. Buds are fresh, spongey, colorful and frosty. Has a real potent gassy grape smell. Delicious flavor of sweet grape candy. Effects lean Indica and are happy, hazy, calming, physically and mentally relaxing. 9/10
2023.05.30 12:28 Go7ham Optimised battery charging or my phone has turned off?
2023.05.30 12:27 MickyCarre Good morning, Kings. Help me stand up against the ravages of Father Time and be a silver fox well into my twilight years.
41, 5'7", 162lbs, single digit bodyfat. Solid amount of muscle. Been lifting seriously for a few years and look/feel pretty good. Been on TRT for close to a year now, 160mg of test C, injected 80mg twice weekly. TRT has been great, no complaints. That dosage puts my levels around 1250ng/dL. I get my bloodwork done every few months and my doctor always remarks that I'm very healthy. Mostly vegetarian, but still eat chicken breast and sometimes salmon. Sometimesatarian.
- To be straightforward, I want to get straight-up jacked and stay that way until I'm old as dirt. I already have a solid base, and on my small frame 180lbs would be great. Was eating 3K calories/day and maintaining, now bumping that up to about 3500-3600/day to help me grow. I've done a cycle in the past with pretty good results, so thinking of doing one more mild cycle to get me to my goal and then just cruise on this dose of TRT for the rest of my life. Longevity is important to me, and so is enjoying those years. Currently doing an Arnold split (chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs) with 10 minutes of cardio at the end every day. Any advice for still being swole in my 60s and 70s while living as long as possible? 80? 100?
- Our good friend arthritis! The army's parting gift to me was arthritis in my back, knees, and left shoulder. Only the lower back is truly bad, which prevents me from doing barbell squats with anything more than about 95lbs or deadlifts. I've been on BPC-157 for a couple months, injecting sub q in the stomach per doctor's recommendation. Should I have my wife stick me in the lower back to get it closer to the problem area, or is BPC-157 a waste of time for arthritis? I'll be starting physical therapy soon but I know the fight against arthritis is kind of a losing one. Since this board is a wealth of knowledge I wanted to ask if there was anything that truly helped. I read one post where a gentleman described inversion tables and traction were shown in medical research to help improve disc size in people with degenerated discs. My doc has also offered nandrolone to help with joint pain, thinking I might try that.
- Hair loss! I started finasteride around 8 months ago, taking 1mg/day, then noticed some side effects like low libido, even on TRT. Did some reading and found that the efficacy rate for 0.2mg was almost 90% of 1mg and less sides, so now I cut my pills into quarters and take 0.25mg most days. Are there other, non-chemical ways to maintain my hairline other than surgery? I've read that derma rolling helped Derek. Worth a try? Also saw someone mention Nizoral shampoo.
- After writing all that crap, I honestly forgot what question number 4 was going to be, so I'll just say thank you all for the wealth of information I've seen in this board so far.
submitted by MickyCarre
to moreplatesmoredates [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:27 radianmove Step Counter App For Android A Track Your Steps
| || | submitted by radianmove to u/radianmove [link] [comments]
There are several step counter apps available for Android devices that can help you track your steps and monitor your physical activity. Pedometer is a simple step counter app for android
that tracks your steps using your device's built-in sensors. It displays your daily step count, distance traveled, and calories burned. The app also allows you to set daily step goals and provides a history of your past activities.
step counter app
2023.05.30 12:27 Jamalgiesy Panic attacks switching from 10mg to 20mg?
So I switched after 7 weeks on 10mg to 20mg, and after about 5 days, I had to go to a Memorial Day outing with my extended family. I had 2 panic attacks in the car ride there and we had to go home. They were the most intense panic attacks I’ve ever had, I did not know they could get that bad. My fingers couldn’t even bend it was so intense. Just 2 weeks ago I went to a funeral with all of the same people and had anxiety but was more than fine, talked to people at the funeral and left. So in my opinion this is not a normal occurrence in my life. Is this a side effect of switching from 10-20? Is it I assume temporary?? I’ve had a few panic attacks in my life but they’re usually caused by depression which lexapro has helped. These felt like pure anxiety. Hoping this is normal, is it normal? Did anyone have more panic attacks than they ever would switching doses? Thank you very much for your advice
submitted by Jamalgiesy
to lexapro [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:27 Arula777 Added Warpstone Weaponry to my DnD Campaign Need Advice
WARNING THIS POST IS VERY LONG!!! EDIT: FORMATTING! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
So I added Warpstone to my 5E game. For the uninitiated its the Warhammer equivalent of Uranium/Weapons Grade Fissile Material. Was it a mistake... perhaps. My players procured it, rolled to refine it, and then paid a substantial amount of gold to have it fashioned into weapons. Currently I have 1 fighter and 1 barbarian that possess these weapons. As it stands whenever the Barbarian Rages, or the Fighter Action Surges, they must roll on the "Warpstone Weapon Table" as detailed below.
The weapons are only +1, but as you can see they have a little more "umph" than your typical +1 weapon. The players are lvl 7, and the ultimate culmination of the weapons table results in a "Wish" (Scroll to the bottom to see effects)... currently, this is what I have (plus some more, but it exceeds the post length).
I need your help to tell me just how badly I screwed up... or if I can make this work. If this seems like something I can manufacture into a table, and if it gains traction within the community I will post a link to the google doc, otherwise... here it is in its bastard glory...
- Warp Explosion: The weapon overloads with chaotic energy causing a massive explosion. The Weapon is destroyed in the process. Roll a d100, This is the radius of the explosion. Every creature within the radius must roll a DEX Saving throw DC 18. Full damage on a failed save, half on a successful one. For each level of the Wielder roll 1d20, this is the damage caused by the explosion. Any creature caught in the radius of the explosion that fails the DEX save may choose to roll on the Warpstone Weapon table to take half damage instead.
- Corruption: The wielder's flesh begins to mutate and warp, causing physical deformities. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Roll 1d6, 1= R leg, 2= L leg, 3= R arm, 4= L arm, 5= Torso, 6= Head. If a leg is affected Speed is reduced by half. If an arm is affected the wielder has disadvantage on attack rolls. If the torso is affected the wielder rolls an additional d10 and their max HP is reduced by that number. If the wielder's head is affected they roll 1d6: on a 1-2 the player is blinded, on a 3-4 the player is deafened, on a 5 the player is muted, and on a 6 their nose falls off. If the player's nose falls off only Greater Restoration may reattach the player's nose to their face. If the number of hours before a player's nose is reattached exceeds the number of hours this effect impacts the player, then then the player's nose disintegrates and the player takes a permanent -2 to persuasion rolls, and -2 to perception rolls involving smell, the player gains a permanent +4 to intimidation rolls. If a player's nose suffers disintegration the only way to restore it is through a wish spell.
- Mind Warp: The weapon's influence seeps into the wielder's mind, causing hallucinations and delusions. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. During combat, at the beginning of their turn the player rolls a WIS saving throw DC 19, on a failure they may only use an action, reaction, bonus action, or movement. On a success they may take their turn as normal. While out of combat the player has disadvantage on all perception rolls until the effect ends.
- Taint: The wielder's presence becomes repulsive, attracting malevolent entities and causing social ostracism. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Player has disadvantage on all CHA rolls and NPC's will treat them with disdain.
- Soul Erosion: The weapon gradually drains the wielder's life force, weakening them over time. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. On effect, and at the beginning of each hour, the player rolls a CON saving throw starting at a DC 18. On a failure the player may choose one of the following: roll a hit die and lose max HP equivalent to the die roll, roll 1d4 and reduce their STR ability score by that much, or take 2 levels of Exhaustion. On success the player suffers no negative effects and the DC for future saving throws is reduced by 1.
- Warp Madness: Exposure to the weapon's energies drives the wielder to madness, resulting in erratic behavior. Roll 1d100, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Roll an additional 1d100 on the long term madness table. If the player rolls a 1 or 100 at any time they must roll an additional 1d100 on the indefinite madness table. If the player's rolls result in indefinite madness roll the only cure is through a Wish spell.
- Uncontrolled Mutation: The wielder's body undergoes uncontrolled and unpredictable mutations, leading to physical instability. Roll a STR saving throw DC 17. On failure the player Rolls 1d6, 1-2= Leg, 3-4= Arm, 5= Torso, 6= Head.
- If a leg is affected Speed is reduced by half.
- If an arm is affected the wielder has disadvantage on attack rolls.
- If the torso is affected the wielder rolls an additional d10 and their max HP is reduced by that number.
- If the wielder's head is affected they roll 1d6:
- 1-2= the player is blinded.
- 3-4= the player is deafened.
- 5= the player is muted
- 6= their nose falls off. If the player's nose falls off only Greater Restoration may reattach the player's nose to their face. If the number of hours before a player's nose is reattached exceeds the number of hours this effect impacts the player, then then the player's nose disintegrates and the player takes a permanent -2 to persuasion rolls, and -2 to perception rolls involving smell, the player gains a permanent +4 to intimidation rolls. If a player's nose suffers disintegration the only way to restore it is through a wish spell.
- Chaotic Feedback: Wielding the weapon causes chaotic feedback, resulting in random magical effects on the wielder. Roll 1d100 on the Wild Magic Surge table.
- Psychic Instability: The weapon disrupts psychic abilities, causing psychic powers to become unpredictable or uncontrollable. The player rolls 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. The player rolls 1d100, this is the radius of the effect in feet.
The player becomes a psychic lightning rod, any psychic damage that is dealt within the radius of effect is instead redirected towards the player.
- Warp Sickness: The wielder experiences chronic illness and weakened vitality due to prolonged exposure to the Weapon's Warp energies. The wielder must succeed on a Constitution saving throw DC 15 or take 4d10 radiant damage, suffer one level of exhaustion, and emit a dim, greenish light in a 5-foot radius. This light makes it impossible for the creature to benefit from being invisible. The light and any levels of exhaustion caused by this effect end when the affected player takes a long rest.
- Reality Fracture: The weapon creates temporary ruptures in reality around the wielder, causing unpredictable and dangerous phenomena. The player must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw, DC 14 or it can’t take reactions until the effect ends. The affected target must also roll a d10 at the start of each of its turns; the number rolled determines what happens to the target, as shown on the Reality Break Effects table.
1–2 = Vision of the Far Realm. The target takes 2d12 psychic damage, and it is stunned until the end of the turn.
3–5 = Rending Rift. The target must make a Dexterity saving throw, DC 15, taking 2d12 force damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
6–8 = Wormhole. The target is teleported, along with everything it is wearing and carrying, up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see. The target also takes 2d12 force damage and is knocked prone.
9–10 = Chill of the Dark Void. The target takes 2d12 cold damage, and it is blinded until the end of the turn.
At the end of each of its turns, the affected target can repeat the Wisdom saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Dark Resonance: The weapon resonates with dark energies, attracting malevolent entities and increasing the risk of possession.
Roll a d20:
- 1 = the Mists of Ravenloft appear and the DM determines the dread realm the party is transported to. - 20 = a portal to Avernus opens and the DM determines if a hellish host erupts from it, or drags the party in.
- 2-9 = Summon Lesser Demons (the demons are hostile to everyone).
- 10 = Summon Greater Demon which is hostile to everyone.
- 11-19 = Summon Fiend which is not immediately hostile.
If a summon effect occurs roll an additional d10 to determine the level of the casting. Any number below the spell's level; causes the spell to fail. Otherwise it is up-cast to the appropriate level. If the spell is 10th level it is to the DM's discretion what comes through the warp.
- Curse of the Warp: The weapon carries a potent curse that brings misfortune and calamity to the wielder and those around them. If the Remove Curse spell is used, as an action, the player may become unattuned from the weapon and the curse's effects will diminish. Otherwise the weapon must be destroyed.
- Roll 1d12, this is the number in months the player is affected by the curse.
- Roll 1d10 to establish one of the following effects:
1: The victim has disadvantage on attack rolls, if an effect would grant the player advantage or add to their roll it instead has the opposite effect.
2: The victim can’t communicate using language, whether through speaking, sign language, writing, telepathy, or any other means.
3: The victim gains 3 levels of exhaustion that can’t be removed while the curse endures.
4: When the victim finishes a long rest, they must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, or their hit point maximum is reduced by 1d10. If this reduces their hit point maximum to 0, the victim dies, and their body crumbles to dust.
5: When the victim takes damage, they take an extra 1d10 necrotic damage. This effect can’t happen again until the start of the victim’s next turn.
6: A monster hunts the victim relentlessly. Even if the monster dies, it rises again or a new one takes its place 24 hours later.
7: The victim gains vulnerability to one damage type.
8: The victim’s Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution score is reduced to 3, and the victim can’t be raised from the dead while the curse lasts.
9-10: The victim gains a Dark Gift.
- Warp Addiction: The wielder becomes addicted to the sensations and power granted by the weapon, leading to reckless behavior to satisfy their cravings. Roll 1d100 on the indefinite madness table 3 times. A greater restoration spell or more powerful magic is required to rid a character of indefinite madness.
- Haunting Whispers: The weapon whispers sinister thoughts and temptations to the wielder, gradually eroding their moral compass. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the effect lasts. Upon being afflicted, and every minute, or at the beginning of each turn if in combat, the player must Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. The character must then roll a CHA saving throw DC 10 or suffer the effects of madness as well as count the saving throw as a failure. On any success all madness effects are ended and any failed saves are removed. The character is deafened for the remainder of the effect's time. On a Failure they begin to become corrupted by evil forces, after three failed saves their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Soul Corruption: Wielding the weapon corrupts the wielder's soul, staining it with dark and malevolent energies. Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. While affected the character must roll a CHA saving throw DC 18. On a success the madness effect is ended. On a Failure they are corrupted by evil forces and their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Energy Feedback: The weapon unleashes bursts of chaotic energy upon striking, causing harm to the wielder as well. On a hit, roll 1d6 to deal additional force damage to the target. Half of any damage dealt by the weapon is redirected to the wielder in the form of force damage.
- Power Drain: The weapon drains the wielder's own strength and vitality with each strike, making them weaker over time. On a hit the player rolls 1d4 losing an equivalent amount of STR and Max HP. These are restored at the end of a long rest or by Greater Restoration.
- Reality Deterioration: Prolonged use of the weapon causes the wielder to lose touch with reality, leading to confusion and disorientation. The wielder is affected as if under the effects of the confusion spell.
- Ethereal Binding: The weapon binds itself to the wielder's soul, making it difficult or impossible to part ways with the cursed weapon. The character is gradually consumed with a paranoia surrounding the loss or destruction of the weapon. If the weapon is lost, unattuned to (via remove curse), or destroyed, the player rolls 2 hit dice and their max HP is reduced by the amount rolled. Only greater restoration may restore the lost HP.
- Warp Consumption: The weapon consumes the wielder's essence, eventually turning them into a twisted servant of Chaos. Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. While affected the character must roll a CHA saving throw DC 19. On a success the madness effect is ended. On a Failure they begin to become corrupted by evil forces, after three failed saves their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Corrosive Touch: The wielder's skin becomes corrosive, causing anything they touch to dissolve or decay. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes this effect lasts. Any items the player is currently wearing begin to take damage. A player may use their turn to drop their gear. At the beginning of each turn the player rolls a d20. On a 1-5 any armor, weapons, or gear the player is still touching, rapidly disintegrate into a pile of goo. The player has advantage on rolls to grapple, a grappled creature or an object the player interacts with takes 6d6 acid damage.
- Painful Paralysis: The wielder experiences temporary paralysis and intense pain, making movement difficult or impossible. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. At the start of each turn the player rolls a CON saving throw, DC 12, or they become paralyzed. A player may choose to fight the paralysis by rolling a hit die and taking an equivalent amount of damage, but their speed is halved and they have disadvantage on any attack rolls made while affected by the paralysis.
- Rotting Flesh: The wielder's flesh begins to rot and decay, emitting a foul odor and attracting disease-ridden vermin. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on stealth rolls or attempts to hide. At the start of each turn roll 1d20. If the roll is less then 10 roll 2d4, that many diseased giant rats are summoned. They are hostile to everyone and always attempt to bite the affected player.
- Fractured Bones: The wielder's bones become brittle and prone to fractures, causing constant pain and limited mobility. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on STR and CON saving throws and ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally, the player has vulnerability to Bludgeoning and Force damage.
- Warped Nervous System: The wielder's nerves become erratic and hypersensitive, resulting in chronic pain and involuntary muscle spasms. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on DEX and INT saving throws and any ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally the player has vulnerability to Lightning and Psychic damage.
- Cursed Blood: The wielder's blood becomes toxic, causing sickness and weakness when exposed to others or ingested. When a player is damaged they may use their reaction to cover an opponent within 5ft with their blood. The player may also cut themselves as an action and throw their blood at an opponent. Upon being hit with the player's blood the affected creature must roll a CON saving throw DC 15 or suffer disadvantage on any attack rolls.
- Deteriorating Vitality: The wielder's life force weakens, leading to fatigue, decreased physical endurance, and overall diminished health. Roll 1d4, this is the time in days the player is affected. While affected the player has disadvantage on attack rolls and STR and CON saving throws and ability checks that use those modifiers. At the start of each day the player must make a CON saving throw DC 12. On a failed save they roll half of their hit die and take an equivalent amount of damage. If the player doesn't have enough hit die to roll they instead take 2 points of exhaustion that cannot be removed until this effect ends. A greater restoration spell ends this effect.
- Uncontrollable Tremors: The wielder experiences uncontrollable shaking and tremors, impairing their coordination and precision. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on DEX and STR saves and any ability checks that use these modifiers. The player also stutters when they speak. Any spells that use verbal or somatic components are subject to a a DEX save equal to the player's spellcasting modifier. On a fail the spell does not occur.
- Warped Sensations: The wielder's senses become distorted, leading to constant migraines, sensory overload, or loss of sensation. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on WIS and INT saving throws and any ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally the player has vulnerability to Thunder and Psychic damage.
- Necrotic Aura: The wielder emits a malignant aura that withers nearby plant life, causing wounds to fester and heal slowly. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes this effect lasts. Roll 2d10, this is the size of the aura in meters centered on the warpstone weapon. Any creature that enters or starts its turn in the aura, must make a CON saving throw DC 12 or take 2d6 necrotic damage. While in this aura any attempts to heal or stabilize someone automatically fail.
- Tainted Aura: The wielder's presence causes discomfort and repulsion in others, resulting in social isolation and rejection. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. While affected the player has disadvantage on CHA and WIS saving throws and any ability checks that use this modifier.
- Darkened Vision: The wielder's eyesight becomes compromised, causing impaired vision, night blindness, or distorted perception. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours this effect lasts. The player's vision is reduced to 10 ft and if they have darkvision or truesight it is disabled. The player also has disadvantage on perception rolls.
- Slowed Metabolism: The wielder's metabolism drastically slows down, leading to weight gain, sluggishness, and reduced physical performance. Roll 1d12, this is the time in months the player is affected. While affected the player only needs to eat the equivalent of one day's food per 10 day.
- Uncontrolled Growth: The wielder's body experiences abnormal growth spurts, resulting in disproportionate limbs or excessive height. Roll 1d12, this is the time in months the player is affected. Upon being affected and at the beginning of each month roll 1d6, 1= R leg, 2= L leg, 3= R arm, 4= L arm, 5= Torso, 6= Neck. Then roll 1d6, add an equivalent number of inches to the affected body part. These changes can only be reversed by a greater restoration spell after duration of the spell has occurred.
- Depleted Vitality: The wielder's life force drains rapidly, leading to chronic weakness, pale skin, and a fragile constitution. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. At the start of each turn roll a CON saving throw DC 12, on a success roll a hit die and take an equivalent amount of damage. On a failure, do the same thing, but reduce your maximum number of hit die by 1. If the player has no hit die remaining, whether by depletion from the effect or if their hit die pool is reduced to zero, they must instead roll 1d4 and subtract the result from their CON score. Any of these effects can be reversed by Greater Restoration.
- Inflammation: The wielder's body becomes chronically inflamed, causing joint pain, swelling, and reduced range of motion. Speed is reduced by half. If the player uses the Dash, Dodge, or Disengage action they must roll a CON saving throw DC 12. On Success they may move their full speed (it cannot be doubled as with the Dash action), or take the respective action, but they will take one point of exhaustion. On failure the player takes one point of exhaustion.
- Searing Burns: The wielder's skin is prone to painful, blistering burns from even the slightest exposure to heat or sunlight. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. The player takes 2d10 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks.
... I have place holder descriptions for every value after this one, but I wanna fast forward to the ultimate...
- Wish of the Warp: The weapon transmutes into a dense bead of unstable bright green chaos energy. Although the weapon is lost in the process, the wielder may make one wish. This effect only lasts for a single round, if a wish is not made during the round of combat the energy is unleashed and a chaotic explosion occurs. The wielder is the only creature not affected by the explosion.
submitted by Arula777
to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:26 No_Alps7068 20 points to make you realize how ridiculous the Qur'an is
- The universe is for us humans, Allah's favorite creation, yet is so mind-blowingly massive that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of it is completely unreachable and will never be of any use to us.
- Allah is omniscient and knows everything we will ever do, yet still insists that we should waste our time on a test.
- This test lasts on average 80-90 years but dictates the rest of our eternal existence. And the rest of our eternal existence is infinitely larger than 1,000,000,000,000,000 ^ 1,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- Allah is omniscient yet supposedly we have free will. If Allah sees you grabbing an apple from the fruit basket tomorrow, you cannot not grab that apple. If you grab the banana, Allah would've seen that happening instead.
- Allah is omniscient, omnipotent and eternal... yet he cares about what you eat and who you have sex with.
- Allah doesn't condemn slavery, child rape, bullying, fascism or sexism yet decides that it is important to tell us about Muhammad and his wives and how much OCD Muhammad has and all these nonsensical, completely trivial things about Muhammad.
- Allah, an omnipotent being larger than you could ever imagine both in scope and intelligence and wisdom, shares with us such profound wisdom as "if your wife misbehaves, you are allowed to beat her."
- Allah shares with us such infinitely profound wisdom as "don't drink alcohol because if you get drunk, you might do some stupid stuff." Gee golly, how astute.
- Allah keeps talking about how important it is that women don't become sluts and obey their husbands and should stay married regardless of whether they get beaten or if they have feelings for their husband, for the sake of... "the nuclear family"... yet for some reason, muslim majority countries are basically worse in all regards than countries where the opposite is true.
- Dead children go to heaven, but some other form of heaven... but NOT going to hell to be tortured for THE REST OF ETERNITY is heaven itself, so... there's a loop hole. We should literally stop feeding Allah's torture furnace and just kill every baby.
- But that's still unfair, a baby doesn't decide to get killed... so why is he going to a different kind of heaven? Totally unfair.
- Also, what happens if you die as a baby? Are you literally just a baby in heaven for all eternity? Or do you keep growing? How? According to what laws? Surely, you cannot suddenly become an adult in heaven... because then who were you, that baby?
- On that note, what happens if I die? Surely, I'd be emotionally blunted and be stripped of all memories, because how else could I enjoy heaven knowing some of my most beloved family is being tortured in screaming agony for all eternity? Only for being arrogant / non-religious? Am I even myself if I don't have any emotions and memories? Of course not. And do I keep growing old or do I just stay that age? Or is someone else other than my current, conscious self, going to heaven when I die?
- Allah is omniscient yet he 124,000 prophets before Muhammad finally succeeded in spreading the message of Islam. Either Allah is really bad at sending prophets, or he did it on purpose, knowing Christianity would become larger than Islam and push billions of people out of heaven.
- Allah doesn't realize what a waste of time it is to us that he brags about creating the universe and how long it took. By the way, we're not even impressed that an OMNIPOTENT creator takes several days to create the universe. He could literally do it in a split second. Total waste of pages. Again, how about you spend your time condemning slavery or something useful instead?
- The Qur'an is for all times, yet it contains wisdom and teachings that muslims argue were relevant only in that time. Apparently, you don't understand what "is for all times" means.
- The Qur'an conveniently cropped up close to the other Abrahamic religions. Same area, same religious teachings... Yet Allah supposedly sent 124,000 prophets prior to Muhammad. And for some reason, none of their teachings are anywhere to be found. Of course, Allah knew that this would happen (being omniscient), yet he insisted to send these 124,000 prophets anyway. Lol.
- Islam's holy site is conveniently in their own backyard, in Saudi Arabia.
- Allah says "this final version cannot be corrupted", so Allah is aware of the corruption of his teachings. Obviously... he's omniscient. He has, somehow, made sure that it cannot be corrupted (don't ask me how, that is literally impossible if humans have free will)... Yet, he never made sure of that with Christianity/the Bible... which means, again, being omniscient, he literally lead people astray on purpose and has willfully sent billions to hell.
- Lots of scientific inaccuracies, like semen originating between the backbone and the ribs.
I could make another 200 points here, really.
The problem is in the quantity of inconsistencies. I could rattle them off all day, and no muslim could ever answer even a fraction of them convincingly. That should be more than enough to make you doubt the validity of the religion at large.
submitted by No_Alps7068
to exmuslim [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:25 Aliebthinf I’m a disgusting girl
I am such a degenerate disgusting girl, sometimes I feel like I’m a neckbeard in a girls body.
I’m unattractive (as much as I try to look good) like my eyes have absolutely 0 soul in them. There is nothing behind my eyes, nothing.
I’m lazy as shit and all I do is sit in my room thinking of disgusting things.
Im not sure if it’s because my dad used to abuse me or cause I was severely bullied or something or what but I spend about 99% of my time in my room thinking about this weird man I fancy and how I want to do disgusting things to him, like I want to hurt him and stuff. I’ve been like this for a long time. I’m not doing well mentally either and my breasts are literally covered in injected wounds inflicted by myself. I’m trying to stop the self harm but it’s all I have.
In my head I’m still eleven years old to the point I talk like I’m eleven and do stupid shit like bounce and fingerpaint and stammer my words like a kid when I’m out and talk in this high pitched voice and rock back and forth, spelling words wrong and I even start crying and wondering why everybody bullies me cause I can actually get into that weird childlike state where I’m still being kicked at school, it’s fucking odd.
I don’t feel human either, like am convinced I’m a alien or something . Indigo child idk.
I don’t go outside ever either, my diet is shit, I am vegan and try to reflect that with everything I do yet I haven’t touched a vegetable in so long. I’m scared of vacuum cleaners so my room is a shit tip too.
I was a ‘gifted’ child growing up but I’ve become dumb. I have no friends, no interests but wanking, crocheting, watching videos of nonces getting caught and Chris chan on YouTube and listening to dogshit music like throbbing gristle. I’m diagnosed with depression and autism and some shit called egomania but now I’m having mental assessments for fucking bipolar and psychosis and ocd and all this shit I don’t want but my nasty genes gave me anyways cos everyone in my family is ill.
I started self harming at 10, cutting chunks out of my hands and I still do it now cause there’s no other way to feel better anymore. But I’m also so up and down, I can go weeks without sleeping and bashing my head against the wall from pure fucking ecstasy because I’m gods gift to humanity or something. Then the next day I’m slicing my nipples open and sticking needles in myself and crying and planning my suicide for another few weeks soooooo.
I’m on antidepressants and they taste like shit too. I dread waking up to take them. I just feel numb on them.
All I want is young Genesis p-orridge from the 70s-80s. I’m like those men that have Waifus but for him, he’s my perfect scapegoat for all the nasty shit I want to do to men like I spend about 12 hours a day thinking about raping him, I’m also secretly into necrophilia and cannibalism but I would never tell anybody. It’s not even an edgy thing like I struggle with these thoughts, I can’t just like guys normally. Help I’m such a coomer
submitted by Aliebthinf
to lonely [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:24 Spare-Reputation-809 Desperate
I have a long complicated story for the past three years but to put it simply I am suffering from fatigue and other issues.
I train a lot - 10 hours plus a week but when I wake in the morning can barely get out of bed and all day have this brain fog, fatigue etc. So I went through the system and eventually after two years diagnosed with mild sleep apnea.
However here in the UK for NHS treatment I fell just below the necessary level for CPAP machines etc so left in this non mans land.
Take today woke up at 5.15 to cycle to work and yet felt so 'punch drunk' I could not, luckily can work from home but as I type this could go back to bed easily. If I could post an image here you can see nominally slept for 8 and half hours in the end but feels like 4 hours.
I have no idea how I can change this, my wife often kicks me out of bed not because of snoring but because I make these choking like noises.
this has only happened over the past 3 years (now 51) and before I used to be able to sleep for 6 hours only and felt fighting fit. I did have a bad snoring issue 20 years ago but that was sorted out with a septoplasty.
Interesting though that my daughter had her anenoids and tonsils out at three and I feel I have a genetic problem there but my consultant said because readings were only mild would do nothing.
I feel desperate at this as struggle to concentrate, heightens my depression which I have had diagnosed for 30 years and see no way out.
Anyone got any advice for me ? I am trying to badger my GP but the test was kind of pathetic one day with a monitoring device, thats it.
submitted by Spare-Reputation-809
to SleepApnea [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:24 allmuviz Toronto vs London UK for a single male ?
I am an Indian, work in California and did not get a H1B. So I now have the option to move outside US for an year before coming back on L1B visa.
My team gave me these two choices to relocate to and continue working with them remotely.
I am not much of a traveler at least in the US, as I feel it's monotonous for the most part. I do enjoy staying in downtowns around the buzz.
I am single, 29M. So dating prospects also help especially when I don't have friends to begin with.
It will be a 12 months trip with some time zone difference for work, if I go to London (have to be available until 10 pm London time few days a week).
What do you suggest? If I ignore the Europe travel part, is London is still a great place to be for a year and experience what it has to offer? Is Toronto good enough to make some memories? (meeting people on apps, night life etc) A friend who visited Toronto for a week mentioned it's kinda calm and not much dense, might get bored quick with not much to do, is that true ?
submitted by allmuviz
to askTO [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:24 Arsh-Singh What Are Effective Natural Remedies For Anal Fissures?
Effective natural remedies for anal fissures
- Sitz baths: Soaking the affected area in warm water for 10-15 minutes, several times a day, can promote healing and reduce pain.
- Dietary changes: Consuming a fiber-rich diet with fruits, vegetables, and whole grains helps soften stools, reducing strain during bowel movements.
- Hydration: Drinking an adequate amount of water throughout the day helps maintain soft stools.
- Aloe vera gel: Applying pure aloe vera gel to the affected area can soothe pain and promote healing.
- Witch hazel: Applying witch hazel pads or ointment can relieve itching and inflammation.
- Coconut oil: Applying coconut oil can provide lubrication and help heal the fissure.
- Avoiding irritants: Harsh soaps, perfumes, and scented toilet paper should be avoided as they can worsen symptoms.
Always consult a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and guidance, especially if symptoms persist or worsen.
Click here to know more on Exercises For Anal Fissure
submitted by Arsh-Singh
to u/Arsh-Singh [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:23 AwarenessPrimary7680 Day 1
| || |
I've always been a bigger guy but I picked up 20kg since November. I've been confronting some of my past demons and I self soothed with food. submitted by AwarenessPrimary7680 to 75HARD [link] [comments]
Now I've started therapy, hiking and meditation to fix the eating disorder.
I've tried this a few times and never made it past day 10. I'm hoping me posting the picture on here will keep me focused.
Wish me luck.