Heather mcdonald joe rogan
Enough IDW Spam
2018.06.27 18:45 volcanok Enough IDW Spam
Enough Intellectual Dark Web Spam is where we discuss and debunk spam produced by Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Joe Rogan, Christina Hoff Sommers; Bret Weinstein, Heather Heyin, Douglas Murray, Eric Weinstein, Niall Fergusson, Steve Pinker, Maajid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali etc.
2023.05.29 14:32 ConsciousWolverine Piranha (1978)
2023.05.29 14:27 LevPornass What BS factoid would you feed to Joe Rogan?
submitted by LevPornass to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:21 abhijitht007 Joe Rogan Was WRONG Again... Hasanabi Reacts
2023.05.29 11:01 Revolutionary_Mang0 Message to slow gainers: How To Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels and Grow a Viking Beard
This is a message to you slow gainers out there.
I see a lot of pictures of people with little progress after being on minox for 3-12 months.
Instead of dermarolling, supplements, applying minox 2x a day vs 1x/day, peppermint oil, and obsessing over the little things, have you thought about how to naturally elevate your testosterone?
There is a war going on against your hormones and it’s been happening for many years. Your father most likely had higher testosterone levels than you. And almost certainly your grandfather.
Many reasons such as:
- modern diets are typically nutrient-void and overly processed
- there are chemicals in nearly every product you use
- there are female hormone analogs in the water you drink and the food you eat
- body fat levels are the highest they have ever been
- sedentary lifestyle and less sunlight exposure and much much more.
So either start making choices that have the potential to increase and maintain a healthy testosterone level or have the environment drain it slowly.
Lifestyle matters. No magic pill to fix being sedentary and eating like garbage. Change needs work. Period. If you’re a slow gainer and you’re not doing any of these, I’d suggest you give these a try before giving up on Minox.
How to increase your Testosterone:
- Working out
- If you don’t work out, this is the best thing you can do, probably ~40% of the puzzle.
- Compound lifts - increase the testosterone production in your body by signaling to your hormones to increase production in response to the novel stimulus. If you’re new to this check out ‘starting strength’ by ‘mark rippetoe’. Nothing will increase your testosterone like heavy squats and deadlifts. Don't want to go to the gym? Check out the recommended routine on reddit bodyweight fitness.
- Working out will increase your energy expenditure that will elude you from getting fat. As of today, there is actually some new data that says muscle could directly be responsible for burning fat (Dr. Huberman).
- Stick to strength/hypertrophy training and avoid excessive cardio. Truly anything over an hour will have negative impacts on both your cortisol and muscle mass. Both of these factors will lower your Testosterone levels.
- Don’t train too long. This is counterproductive for growth, and again, you will see a rise in cortisol levels. Train 3-5 days a week, 45-60 minutes, <10-15 reps, 3-5 sets per lift, 3-5 compound lifts and you'll be suprised.
- This could be seen as the most critical factor as it influences your muscle gain, fat loss, and the provision of essential nutrients for optimal testosterone levels.
- Dietary fat - is a significant component since it's the foundation of your hormones and plays a role in regulation. Ensure you're consuming enough (.3-.5g+ per pound of bodyweight) and from wholesome sources. Steer clear of trans fats at all costs.
- Sufficient protein intake - supports muscle fueling and recovery, which, as we've seen, is vital for maintaining testosterone levels.
- Vegetables, specifically vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage, can serve as an aromatase inhibitor, blocking testosterone conversion to estrogen, thereby boosting your overall testosterone levels. (Tongkat Ali, in supplement section, has a similar mechanism of action). Moreover, these vegetables supply the necessary micronutrients to maintain cellular health.
- Adequate calorie intake - is crucial. Continually being hypo-caloric or having a significant caloric deficit can make it challenging to sustain testosterone levels. If your goal is fat loss, aim for a gradual, healthy rate—avoid drastic dieting.
- Sunlight - It's not a vitamin, it's a hormone precursor. Too much video games, sitting inside, having clothes on, you'll not have enough sunlight, and thus not enough vitamin D, and you will have lower testerone. Being out in the sun with a large skin surface exposed frequently, will raise your testosterone levels by providing vitamin D3 directly to your body. There's a cult of people sunning their balls, I have yet to find good studies that prove this ;). Spend 15-30 minutes, preferably shirtless, outside everyday.
- Sleep. This is a big one. Listen or read books/podcasts from matthew walker and his ‘why we sleep’ book to do a further deep dive. Cliffnotes are: Get sunlight exposure in the morning first thing you wake up, being outside during sunset and last light is helpful too, have a daily rhythm of getting up at the same time everyday and going to bed at the same time everyday. Minimise screens or artificial lights past 11pm.
- Stress - Cortisol is the stress hormone. It acts negatively on testosterone.
- Excess Alcohol Consumption - A little alcohol increases androgens. Too much and it’ll tank them. A single night of moderate drinking (one serving for women, two servings for men) increases testosterone. But if you drink more on a single night, or drink more often, you’ll likely lower your hormone production. Heavy drinking may lower testosterone by 23-27% 12-16 hours later.
- Avoid Plastics with BPA and other phytoestrogens. The easiest way is to replace everything you drink and eat out of with ceramic or glass. Plastic contains chemicals that will slowly drain your testosterone, especially if that plastic is in the sun, old are gets too hot.
- Body Composition - If you're over 15% bodyfat your testosterone goes down.
- Keep your phone out of your pocket. The first thing they'll do in an infertility clinic for men is to have you no longer wear your phone in your front pocket next to your sack.
- Sauna - Some research showing sauna could increase testosterone. One mechanism potentially could be via lowering cortisol (cortisol inhibits testosterone). Referring to the deliberate heat exposure protocol from Dr. Huberman (https://hubermanlab.com/deliberate-heat-exposure-protocols-for-health-and-performance/) and saving you a 3hr podcast; good place to start would be accumulating 1hr of sauna time, spread out over 2 or more sessions/week. The sauna temperature should be between 80-100 ℃; 176-212 ℉.
- Ice baths & cold exposure - There's some evidence to suggest deliberate cold exposure also has a positive effect on testosterone levels in men. A good protocol to start from dr. Huberman would be: accumulating a total of 11 minutes or more of cold exposure per week, spread out over 2 or more sessions. If you're doing cold exposure while you are build muscle be aware that cold exposure reduces the inflammation in the muscle and thereby blunts the hypertrophy adaptation response. Therefore to maximise muscle building you want to do cold exposure before your workout or at least 4 hours after. Also cold exposure increases focus and dopamine for several hours after, so you want to not do right before going to sleep.https://hubermanlab.com/the-science-and-use-of-cold-exposure-for-health-and-performance/
AFTER your Diet, Sleep, Heavy compound lifts are in place, it's worth trying out these supplements. If you eat like garbage, have insomnia because you're watching tiktok till 2am, still can't squat 100kg and bench press 70kg, know that you're leaving potentially most gains on the table, no matter how many pills you pop.
- Vitamin D3 - It's not a vitamin, it's a hormone precursor. Too much video games, sitting inside, having clothes on, you'll not have enough sunlight, and thus not enough vitamin D, and you will have lower testerone. Unless you live like a hunter gatherer and spent ample time in the sun with your bare chest exposed, you will benefit from supplementation. 5000-8000IU's per day. Ideally in liquid vitamin D3/K2 form.
- Zinc—a zinc deficiency will lead to lower testosterone levels: 10-25mg a day will improve your numbers
- Tongkat Ali - 400mg a day. Listen to Dr. Huberman explain to Joe rogan how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJWmJo3w_0Y&pp=ygUYdG9uZ2thdCBhbGkgZHIuIGh1YmVybWFu&themeRefresh=1 or read the literature yourself: https://examine.com/supplements/tongkat-ali/#KQW4b6J-does-tongkat-ali-increase-testosterone-levels
- Maca—this comes from a root in South America and is know to increase stamina and sex drive: 500mg a day.
- Fenugreek is an herb found in the Mediterranean, also known for increasing libido: 500mg a day.
- Bulbine Natalensis Extract—this is a South African plant known to, once again, increase libido and testosterone: 300mg a day.
- Shilajit Extract—this one is found in the Himalayas, it has been shown to improve testosterone in patients with lower levels: 250mg a day.
- Mucuna Pruriens - This african root has several animal studies showing its positive effects on free and total testosterone. And one study showing increase in testosterone in infertile men. If you're on anti-depressants be careful as this also has been shown to affect dopamine as it's high in L-DOPA content. https://examine.com/supplements/mucuna-pruriens/
- AVOID ORAL INTAKE OF PEPPERMINT/SPEARMINT - this is a counterintuitive one. While there's studies that show topical peppermint/spearmint is good for beard growth and 'waking up of the hair follicles'. Taking large amounts of spearmint/peppermint orally has been shown to decrease testosterone. So stay away from Mint Tea.
Summing It All Up
Surely, more factors could be included in this list, but these are the most important elements for boosting your testosterone levels. I'm confident that if you're a slow gainer and you have low T levels, implementing even a portion of these while on Minox can help you get closer to your genetic beard potential.
submitted by Revolutionary_Mang0
to Minoxbeards [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 10:30 southerndmc Disney Influencers May 29 - Jun 04
If the person you are discussing is not listed below, specify who they are (IG handle/Blog/ Full name) so that others will know who you are discussing.
Frequently discussed influencers:
- Carlye (@carlyewisel)
- Raven (@magicalifestyle)
- Jeff (@jeff4magic)
- Heather (@Peggsdodisney)
- Emily Nelson (@emilynels8)
- BBBrooke (@bbbrooke__)
- Kayla (@kaylastag)
- Best Life and Beyond (Blab)(@bestlifeandbeyond)
- MDD: Michael Does Disney (@michaeldoesdiz)
- Matthew (@matthewdoesdiz) - MDD’s partner
- TLB/Lost Bros: (@thelostbros)
- Cody (@codytcodytcodyt)
- Lex (@thepixietraveler)
- Kyle (@kylepallo)
- Zoe (@zoedokas)
- Sarai Grace- (@thesunnysg)
- Francis- (@francisdominiic)
- Alice Payne- (@Aliceclarkpayne)
- Chelsea (@styledbymagic)
- Brooke McDonald (@brookegmcdonald)
- Kirstie (@whereiskirstie)
- Megan Heneghan (@themagicalmillennial_)
- Rozy (@Rozysmagicalworld)
- Krista (@kristarose143)
- Jacqueline (@princesssjacq)
- Jojo’s world on Youtube
- Valen (@dreamwithvalen)
- Demi (@disneydem)
- Megan (@justmousinaround)
- Lindsay (@chasingmagicdaily)
- Five Fires Youtube (@thecalibae)
Gossipgirl or watchdog content is not welcome and we should refrain from even acknowledging that trash. We snark, we’re not hateful or trying to ruin people’s lives or be cruel. 🗑🚮 .
submitted by southerndmc
to blogsnark [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 10:02 tinhhoavothuat 📷8 câu nói còn mãi với thời gian của võ sĩ MMA
| || | submitted by tinhhoavothuat to u/tinhhoavothuat [link] [comments]
- “Đối với tôi chiến đấu như là một cách để tìm ra con người thật của mình mà từ đó tôi có thể trở nên tốt hơn so với chính bản thân trong quá khứ” – Eddie Alvarez
- “Đừng nghĩ đến kết quả. Nghĩ đến kết quả sẽ chỉ làm bạn cảm thấy lo lắng. Tôi chỉ cần tận hưởng khoảnh khắc ấy và điều gì đến sẽ đến. Nếu tôi chỉ tập trung thi đấu thì tôi biết rằng mình sẽ làm tốt nhất có thể. Đừng quan tâm bạn thắng hay thua” – Luke Rockhold
- Thất bại là một lựa chọn – lựa chọn đó luôn sẵn sàng cho bất cứ thời điểm nào. Thế nhưng nó vẫn chỉ là một lựa chọn. Bạn vẫn có thể chọn thất bại hay thành công. – Chael Sonnen
- “Tôi chẳng phải là người giỏi nhất. Tôi chỉ tin tưởng bản thân mình sẽ làm được những điều mà người khác cho là bất khả thi” – Anderson Silva
- “Vấp ngã bảy lần, hãy đứng dậy tám lần. Điều này mở rộng cho mọi vấn đề, tuy nhiên bạn chỉ có thể học tập từ thất bại một vài lần thôi”.– Georges St-Pierre
- Đây là sự khác biệt giữa một đấu sĩ và một nhà võ thuật. Một đấu sĩ luyện tập để thi đấu. Còn tôi là nhà võ thuật. Tôi không tập để đấu. Tôi tập vì chính tôi. Tôi tập mọi lúc có thể. Mục đích của tôi là trở nên hoàn hào, dù tôi biết rằng tôi không bao giờ có thể với đến được điều đó. – Georges St-Pierre
- Võ thuật là phương tiện để phát huy tiềm năng con người – Joe Rogan
- Tôi ghét từng phút giây tôi luyện tập, nhưng tôi đã tự nhủ: “Đừng bỏ cuộc. Chịu đựng nó và ta sẽ sống cả phần đời còn lại như một nhà vô địch” – Huyền thoại quyền Anh Muhammad Ali #tinhhoavothuat
Võ sĩ MMA Trần Quang Lộc
Xem nhiều hơn về các tin tức võ thuật nóng hổi tại: https://tinhhoavothuat.com/
2023.05.29 09:38 Grhylln Joe Rogan And Jimmy Corsetti - Adam & Eve Fake News
2023.05.29 09:06 Awsart83 James Fox’s “Moment of Contact”
It’s on Tubi if anyone is interested in watching it. I’ve seen a lot of discussion about James Fox lately ever since he went on Joe Rogan’s Podcast. Haven’t got to watch the doc yet so pretty excited to check it out. Was wondering what other people thought about the documentary without getting into the whole spill about the so called video that he mentions he saw and that has yet to be released to the public, being that it’s unrelated to the case presented in “Moment of Contact”.
submitted by Awsart83
to UFOs [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 08:31 Ko5taki Needs to get on Joe Rogan or a podcast of that magnitude to have a real chance of winning.
Not sure what other democrats are running but it would be cool if he could be the first of this upcoming election to get on joe Rogan or another platform of equal popularity to garner some attention and popularity. Also provide the opportunity to get confusions on his policies and goals as president.
submitted by Ko5taki
to RFKJrForPresident [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 08:15 boltgain4 Joe Rogan mentions cults.
Not sure if it has been posted but Rogans latest podcast talked briefly about the Jehovah witnesses cult.
Starts about the 10:10 min mark.
Very interesting, I know lots of pimis who love his podcasts it may start the cycle for some people.
submitted by boltgain4
to exjw [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 08:12 revert_to_monkey Succession Finale
I can't believe Jamie backstabbed Alex at the last minute by voting with James to sell Jar Media to Joe Rogan. I really thought Alex was going to follow in Randy's footsteps and host the podcast. It seems like Joe Rogan's choice of Jordan Peterson as the new host tipped Jamie over to his side, it's too bad Alex said he would leave if they sold.
submitted by revert_to_monkey
to JARMEDIA [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:26 ifBurgandy North Korea Savannah
2023.05.29 07:23 DegenerateStoner710 38 [M4F] #NewJersey looking for something longterm with the right person
***Hello,As so many on here demand, when sending your FIRST DM please include your Name, Location, Age and a photo. Please do not just message hi.***I am only interested in something longterm with the right person. I am in no way shape or form looking for, flings, one night stands, to be 1 of 12 in your rotation etc. Please no games or drama, that stuff was ok 20 years ago lol. I honestly am leaning towards NO children as I find it near impossible to find someone to take out for coffee, let alone have a child with. So atm anything child related is a hard pass unless for some reason you are in fact so different from everyone else that you completely change my outlook on life, then and only then can we perhaps entertain the thought of children ( this also includes people that currently have children, no thanks). I do work full time, just starting a new job. I do enjoy to cook and bbq and would love someone who is also capable of cooking and or can bring something new to the table. I am looking for the ride or die type, someone I dont have to walk on eggshells around, someone who doesnt support the alphabet army or go along with any of those mainstream woke psychosis. Someone with a great and very dark sense of humor, you can take it and give it right back. Just someone who's fun, likes to travel, and actually wants to build a life together.-------------------Hard NO's; 1. Cigarette smokers 2. heavy drinkers 3. History of physical / sexual abuse 4. mens haircuts 5. Anyone remotely close to any possible viral clip you can imagine 6. Single moms 7. New Profiles / BRAND NEW accounts 8. --------------------Please be 420 friendlyComedians : Tom Segura, Dave Chapelle, Jim Norton, Bill Burr, Tim Dillon aka The Pig, Mark Normand, Christina P, Ali Wong, Joe Rogan, William Montgomery aka the big red machine, kill tony, etc to name a few--------------------Shows : Trailer park boys, Letter kenney, simpsons, forensic files ( anything crime related especially serial killer documentaries ), Brooklyn 99, schitts creek, Seinfeld, southpark, breaking bad, better call Saul, Shoresy , Paradise PD, Brickleberry, Banshee, Ozarks blah blah---------------------Music : literally all over the place, mostly prefer metal / edm , changes by mood.---------------------variety of podcasts : YMH, Radio Rental, Crime Junkie, Tim Dillon show, Congratulations, stuff you should know, All over the road, tuesdays with stories, park after dark , Ramsey show, JRE, chip chipperson , Haiyaa with Nigel Eng, long days, history hyenas etc
submitted by DegenerateStoner710
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:14 3rdTymesADoozy What things would be 10x funnier and better if it had commentary by Joe Rogan, Jerry Lawler, and Jim Ross?
submitted by 3rdTymesADoozy to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:56 TyFireeagle • Comedians orbiting Joe Rogan 😎
2023.05.29 03:10 RainbowGanjaGoddess New to learning about UFOs want recommendations on interviews and true stories to look up. Thanks!
Hello, I have always been interested in Alien stories, movies, UFO stories and documentaries but I feel that I am still really in the dark when it comes to finding this information. I have trouble discerning who is credible or not and what to look up. I would love to get some names and stories, interviews, podcasts, movies etc that anyone suggests for me to look into to gain more knowledge on UFOs and ufo abduction stories.
I grew up watching Ancient Aliens on the TV with my dad at night. It was something that got me interested in this along with science fiction books like the robot city series written by Issac asimov that included robots and aliens in it. I also loved the 5th element film too. I recently saw fire in the sky and contact and thought those films were great. I saw the 4th kind film when I was in middle school and it really scared me. I hadn't heard of the concept of scary aliens before until I saw that film and it got me interested into learning more about ufo abductions and what people's stories are and if they share similarities. If anyone has recommendations on where to get more information about UFOs and ufo abduction stories I would love to hear it. This is a fun hobby for me and just something I am curious about so I am always interested in learning as much as I can about it.
The current UFO abduction stories I know about and crashes are the roswell ufo crash, Calvin Parker's ufo abduction story, the abduction story of Betty and barney Hill, the story in the 4th kind film, Tavis Walton's abduction story, stories about crop circles (though not abduction related, still interesting af to me), Garry Nolan on the Lexington Friedman podcast, things Edward Snowden has said on the joe rogan podcast (unfortunately he did not find any ufo info when he was looking into what the government was doing and exposing it), the various people joe rogan has had on his podcast discussing ufos or abduction stories, and Bob Lazar's story as well as what richard dottie did to paul benewitz. (Sorry for mispellings on names etc). As I go on youtube though, there's many more videos suggested to me and I feel like I've only seen a very small amount of ufo information out there. I would love to see and learn more. I feel I have only touched the surface. Though it's hard for me to know what's credible or not. What's exaggerated or what's lies or what's honest. Maybe I can never fully know that. But I would love for this community to suggest me some stuff to watch and listen to to help broaden what I currently know. I also have heard about project blue book, project montouak, the rainbow experiment, the nazi ufo bell project (though I don't know much about that one other than that title), admril byrd and his trip to Alaska where he met with aliens that sound similar to the plededian aliens, the Denver international Airport conspiracies and the reptilian conspiracies involved in it, I know a little bit about David Ike but to me he's about as credible and extreme as Alex Jones, and isn't someone I necessarily enjoy listening to or trusting (not to tip on anyone's toes here. I'm sure plenty of people enjoy those 2 guys but they just aren't really my cup of tea personally. However I do find their stories interesting indeed.) And I know not all of the conspiracies I mention relate to ufos but a lot of the information surrounding them sometimes gets tied in with aliens/Alien technology and alien experiments etc. I find all of this interesting. I'm sure there's more things I have seen and heard but I can't remember it all right now. Those are just some of the few that stick out to me that I would love to learn more about. If anyone has recommendations on where to go from here let me know.
On a funnielighter note, I did see the episode in Adventure Time where Tree Trunks gets abducted by aliens and has a ton of babies with them and I thought that was a fun nod to the ufo community and ufo abductee community by Pendleton Ward so if anyone wants to check that out for some laughs and entertainment, I recommend it. It's a great show. So is Rick and Morty and Inside Job. If anyone has shows similar like that for fun to recommend for me to watch feel free to comment them to me.
Best wishes (and thanks for listening to my long rambling misspelled question about ufo stuff.) :)
submitted by RainbowGanjaGoddess
to UFOs [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:39 CatFan499 What’s this song name in this Joe Rogan YouTube short?
2023.05.29 02:15 dhmt Overton Window movement: msn - 5/27/2023 "That's Terrifying": Joe Rogan Says Google Hid Stories About Deaths Related to the COVID-19 Vaccine to Avoid Increasing Vaccine Hesitancy
2023.05.29 01:58 ThinkySushi "That's Terrifying": Joe Rogan Says Google Hid Stories About Deaths Related to the COVID-19 Vaccine to Avoid Increasing Vaccine Hesitancy
2023.05.29 00:43 The-Correspondent101 "That's Terrifying": Joe Rogan Says Google Hid Stories About Deaths Related to the COVID-19 Vaccine to Avoid Increasing Vaccine Hesitancy
2023.05.29 00:39 Pissjugsniffer Joe Rogan EXPOSED CIA Elon Musk, MAPS, Esalen, Military MK Ultra Brave New World (((IDW))) Keeping Matthew Norths legacy alive R.I.P
2023.05.29 00:19 Emir_de_Passy Number of galaxies in the observable universe
Hi. I was listening to Brian Cox tell Joe Rogan that there are 2 trillion galaxies in the universe (can't remember if he said observable or not). In cosmos, the 2014 documentary, Neil Tyson says there are 100 billion galaxies. Did I misunderstand something or do observations now indicate a bigger number of galaxies 10 years after the cosmos show? Thanks. https://youtube.com/shorts/Y_qx4G025Ug?feature=share
submitted by Emir_de_Passy
to astrophysics [link] [comments]