Cars for sale lubbock tx
Race Cars For Sale
2014.04.17 19:19 Motorsportauctions Race Cars For Sale
Race Cars And Rally Cars for Sale. Racing apparel & Equipment for Sale. Automotive workshops, repair and transportation services. Drives for Hire. One Stop Shop for Motorsport enthusiasts. Post Interesting cars you have seen for sale and where !
2011.11.07 20:14 A Place to List YOUR Cars for Sale!
Have a car for sale? Easy! Just post your car (with pictures and description) here and find out if somebody's interested! You can also lurk to see if there are any cars you'd like to buy!
2013.02.27 01:10 SirBrutis LubbockForSale
Lubbock For Sale
2023.05.30 14:15 Aromatic_Isopod_437 I was injured in a severe car accident. Any legal advice?
This was a single car involved with my friend driving. I was ejected and left with permanent spine damage, I do not want to settle with his insurance company for a mere fraction of the bills. But I do not wish to personally file suit on my friend.
submitted by Aromatic_Isopod_437
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:15 variancemortal Salesman - as a service ... research question
Some background, highly experienced in sales and have used my methods to grow two of my own agencies to over £500k in annual revenue, however I find agency life is a grind that I don't enjoy and I'm looking to get out.
I'm currently building a SaaS in the timesheet software space and this is my ultimate goal to achieve, however I'm contemplating productising myself in the meantime and looking to onboard a fixed amount of clients for £1500-£2000 per month offering sales services.
Hiring a good salesperson full time is often unachievable for most early stage startups, however I can setup the activity and manage it fully end-to-end keeping eyeballs on the product and driving new revenue.
I'd be implementing for each client a proven, fixed process that includes things like:
- Ideal customer profiling
- To start, I would start with 2/3 hypothetical ICPs (multiple company sizes etc) and work them all to find where your product gets most response
- Creating a sales offer to help convert website visitors
- List building, email copy & an outreach system
- Monthly reporting call
I'm purely researching this right now, but I'm curious to see what people think here? Would you want to pay for this? What would you expect it to include?
submitted by variancemortal
to SaaS [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:14 Temporary-Sea4803 sdfs
2023.05.30 14:13 Fog_of_Gotham Towing vs Hauling fishing kayak
| || |
Hello fellas, submitted by Fog_of_Gotham to kayakfishing [link] [comments]
How do you haul/tow fishing kayaks with 4Runnesimilar SUVs?
My Old Town Bigwater 132 PDL is about 100 lbs disassembled and it might be too heavy for OEM crossbar, what’s your advice?
Is there any kind of loaders to load kayak from the side/back? I’m 6’6” and putting something on the roof of my 4Runner won’t be fun.
I’m also exploring opportunities of buying kayak trailer, but I’m short on space to have it in our two car garage.
Is there any way to store kayak trailer sideways in the garage?
I’ve done kayak hauling with sedan before and my Rhino Rack system with Nautic SUP kayak carrier.
Thank you for your time.
2023.05.30 14:12 goody_fyre11 Cyberlink Powerdirector has the worst support system out of any editor software company ever - the rant of a very long-time customer
I've been a paying customer of Cyberlink for many years, but I'm very, very, very, VERY close to abandoning Cyberlink altogether for two reasons - their support system and some very questionable design choices.
First, the questionable design choices. PowerDirector, from early versions such as 14 to current versions, all lack really basic features or have added limitions for seemingly no reason. Some examples:
- There is no Constant Bitrate. At all. It's Variable Bitrate and there's no option to change this. Why though? Every other video editor in existence has this, yet it was intentionally designed without it. Name one video editor that doesn't have seperate "VBR" and "CBR" options. I can wait.
- Transitions are fundamentally broken. Essentially, most transitions you see in the Transitions menu have an issue where the actual visual effect of the transition only takes place in the last 20% of the transition "clip" in the timeline, and this scales with the length of the transition. A visual example can be seen in this video I uploaded for support (which they ignored, I'll get into that later in this post): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAMPCT4I6E Notice how the transition only starts after the playhead has reached the last 20% of the transition? The start of the transition and the visual effects provided by the transition should happen at the exact same time, but they don't because Cyberlink boomer logic or something, who knows? This also happens if the transitions are placed on images or clips. Some work properly though, like Fade, but why can't all of them be properly programmed? The broken transitions can't be modified either, so you can't even attempt to fix this yourself.
- You can't manually enter a resolution without editing the config file directly. For example, I can't create a custom preset that renders in 2560x1440 resolution, because I'm limited to a very strange selection of pre-made resolution options for custom presets. There's no field that lets me enter an aspect ratio or resolution, a very basic core feature that every other video editor has.
- Bitrate has unnecessary added limits depending on resolution. Again, why? If I choose a 1080p preset, attempting to set a bitrate higher than 30000 kbps or lower than 5000 kbps will throw an error saying that it's outside the limits. But... why have limits in the first place? No other video editor has these artificial limitations in place. I can go into Shotcut, Vegas, Adobe, etc and create any resolution I want with any bitrate I want and there's no issues, there's quite literally no reason for these to exist, no exceptions.
- There's no way to make an image slide across the screen. If you open Title Designer and go to the Motion tab, you can do this with titles. However, if you attempt to do it with an image, it'll disable that menu, claiming it's not available for images. Yet another strangely disabled basic feature, omitted for seemingly no reason. In any other editor this is stupidly easy. I don't mean complex motions, I mean just simple things like an image slowly moving from the left side of the video to the right side in a constant motion. Sounds easy right? Well go complain to Cyberlink, I'm sure they'll listen...
...if only the support system wasn't an absolute dumpster fire. Here's a list of issues with it:
- People who respond try as hard as they possibly can to say that any issue is on your end and try to prove there's no possible way that there could be even any slight issues with their software. They'll even cherry-pick things in reports, only commenting on things that they know they can prove you wrong about, all the while ignoring the actual issue you're reporting.
- A good example of this is when I spent many months documenting a very serious bug that popped up in really old versions of PowerDirector and still exists to this day - if you import, let's just say, a video game recording that has a constant bitrate of 30000 kbps and is 1440p at 60 frames per second, importing this into the editor and producing with a resolution of 1440p, a framerate of 60 frames per second, and a bitrate of 30000 kbps causes the program to completely ignore the bitrate you set and absolutely destroy the quality, lowering it to 2000 kbps and making it look 20 FPS. However, if you go back to the editor and simply insert a text slide - just one, anywhere in the project, any length, even one millisecond - and produce the video again, it'll actually respect the bitrate you set, the output video will be 30000 kbps and still look correct. If I import the same clip into any other video editor and set the same exact settings, this issue doesn't happen, it's 100% confirmed a bug on a code level. I documented this and sent it to support - they got back to me, only to claim that "this is a feature, not a bug". It's very obviously a bug. This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil, both when it happens to me and when I see it happening to others.
- Another more generalized example of this is when people comment on missing features, instead of admitting "yeah, we should have that implemented, it's a good idea" they instead say something along the lines of "no, you're wrong, you're doing it wrong, PowerDirector doesn't need this feature, but here's a 30-step workaround". If you're curious about an example of what support thinks "doesn't need to be in PowerDirector", one was Constant Bitrate. Are they trying to make people leave?
- Building off of the previous point, support seems to be more keen to giving really complex workaround than actual solutions. For example, have you ever noticed that you can't put crossed-out text in titles? The workaround provided was - I kid you not - create a transparent PNG of a line that's the same color as the text and put it in the same place on the clip. Things like that, where a really basic solution isn't given but a really convoluted alternative is.
- The last thing they do is cherry-pick parts of support threads to respond to, ignoring the ones that they can't respond to without slightly ruining their huge ego. An example of this is just recently when I went super in-depth about the fundamentally broken transitions, recording videos, giving examples, drawing diagrams, and showing that it was broken on text slides, images, AND clips. Their response? "You shouldn't use transitions on text slides" followed by radio silence. See how they cherry-picked the text slides part of the issue because it's the only part that they could blame my actions as being the problem, completely ignoring the fact that the issue is with transitions on everything and not just on text slides?
There's a lot more than this, but these are just a few major issues. I'm not sure where the issue lies - is support actually hired? Are they not allowed to give actual support because of an NDA just as unnecessarily limited as their software? Does the dev team actually not have any contact with Psupport so they're just left to guesstimate? Either way, these people seem genuine albeit not qualified for this at all. The sales model of "pay lots of money but later we release a "much better" version that you have to buy again" makes me think Cyberlink doesn't actually give a crap about their customers when combined with everything I've described here. I mean, imagine if other video editors had yearly re-releases instead of feature updates, each one having standard, pro, and ultra editions! I have 2 big video editing projects involving PowerDirector. After that, I'm abandoning Cyberlink entirely. In its current state, due to both the missing features and a joke of a support system, this editor isn't worth what it's selling for. In fact, making it free wouldn't do it justice as actual free open-source software does everything this does, but better, and isn't missing any core features.
I really needed to get this off of my chest, given how there's no support forum channel for stuff like this or other PowerDirector community online, I thought I might as well put it here - I can't find anywhere else.
submitted by goody_fyre11
to powerdirector [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:12 Usmotorstoreus Used Engine For Sale In Texas
2023.05.30 14:12 VeLoX909 How to get Poultry Shed smell our of car.
Hi, for some context I've done a few days work at a relatives Poultry farm while they were short of staff and obviously I've been using my car to get back and forth. The thing about it is that Theirs no shower at the actual shed or anything so I've just come into my car unwashed and now my car smells like a Poultry shed quite abit and it's awful. Was wondering does anyone have any idea how I could get rid of the Smell myself?
submitted by VeLoX909
to CleaningTips [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:11 NativeVampire All car traders are scummy
After going through 2 cars with major issues that required repairs of between £1200 and £3500, both appearing to be to perfect when bought, and having spent the last 2-3 months passively and sometimes actively searching for a replacement car in the £7-12k price range, I am completely convinced that all motor traders of today are completely scummy and almost all sell cars with hidden faults.
So I’ve been test driving cars, from Audis, to Mercedes, to Mazdas and Lexus, and nearly all have one or more of the following: - engine or transmission issues clearly noticeable during the test drive, hesitant gear changes, smoke, ticking, you name it - no service history or missing the important parts (cambelt replacement, major services) - dodgy MOTs (no record of the issues being fixed, rather they magically disappear and end up with a clean MOT - for example a few cars had major or minor oil leaks, they were then sold which can be deducted by the owner change and only having done ~100 miles since, which disappeared from the next MOT and the car is up for sale at a car trader) - reviews where people are complaining about things such as the trader selling a dangerous car or one with a major engine or transmission fault, which they outright omit during sale and then ignore/ghost the buyer, this seems to be the case for every single seller I’ve come across, from small ones to large ones - in some worst cases I’ve seen companies on AutoTrader that are no longer trading according to companies house, or the name just doesn’t exist
Has anyone else noticed this? How are people still buying cars in good shape these days with these types of traders?
submitted by NativeVampire
to CarTalkUK [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:11 chan3lhandbag Weird Overheating Issue 2019 Gen 4
Long story short.
Ambient Air : 81F
Idling the car waiting for someone with the car in Drive with Auto Hold On and the air conditioning running.
After a while (maybe 15-20) I saw the engine temperature gauge creep up over the midline.
This has never happened before. I put the car in Park and turn the AC on and off. The temperature went back to normal.
I check my coolant reservoir and it’s at the appropriate level and the radiator fan is on. Then I drove it for hours later and the temperature was fine.
Has anyone had this happen to them? The car has never overheated once in the past. Did the computer not turn on the fan somehow because it was on AutoHold? Or leaving it on Drive without being in movement heated something up?
submitted by chan3lhandbag
to mazda3 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:11 kaleidoscope_carbs Looking for a new job…
I’m looking for a new job. I’m seriously living paycheck to paycheck which I know a lot of people are but I can’t take it anymore. Financially I’m failing drastically IMO. I look at Indeed several times a day and I’m not finding anything that pays as much as I make now. I don’t live out of my means - pay my bills, buy what food I can, and hope for the best until my next paycheck. I’ve applied for jobs that I’m (overly) qualified for and still have no luck… I really don’t want to do DoorDash, Uber, or Instacart etc. (terrified my vehicle will crap out on me - it’s not the best) and manufacturing is my last resort.
- Communications major
- Permanent resident
- Limited work experience (6-8 years) as a result of being a permanent resident. A work visa takes a while to be approved and immigration takes even longer
- I basically work customer service and sales
- Willing to travel 30-45 mins from NW Huntsville area
Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
submitted by kaleidoscope_carbs
to HuntsvilleAlabama [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:11 DartDesign Understanding Visual Merchandising & Its Benefits in India.
2023.05.30 14:11 theRidingRabbi My take on Shiv
When Shiv decided to vote for the sale in the end I didn't get it. Why would she make all three of them lose when she could've had a prestigious position at the company? Why would she decide to just be "Tom's wife" instead of an executive?
I thought about it and there's always been this dynamic. All the siblings have their own terrible characteristics that stem from different ways Logan treated them. For Shiv, like she said at the funeral, it was the fact that she was a woman. I think she developed a hostile inferiority complex from that. She was never considered to take over the company and she has this hypersensitivity to getting sidelined. If you look at the nuances in prior episodes you can see that. The other siblings are making a plan, she's offered a role that isn't one of the most major ones, and she takes offense to it.
Her whole marriage to Tom is just because he's a subordinate. She craves and needs that sense of being the boss and being recognized because she was sidelined by her father. And so she's willing to betray whoever she needs to to get that and "show him up" so to speak. And that explains her whole behavior to me.
In the end I think that explains her vote. She's always been resentful towards her brothers for getting roles she was never even considered for. And so her mentality has always been "if I don't get that role, neither will they". Even if it means getting nothing.
submitted by theRidingRabbi
to SuccessionTV [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 Background-Pie-9854 Shop lied about my frame being rotted
So i took my car to walmart to get tires mounted and they told me the unibody rails are too rotted and they will crack if its lifted… not can… will. Which i knew is a lie i lift this thing all the time and i also know theres only surface rust on my frame rails…. Took it across the street got tires told the guy this story and he agrees that its a very clean unibody for an 18 year old michigan car. But now im wondering are they allowed to lie and tell me my frames rotted like they did?
submitted by Background-Pie-9854
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 saintmsent Why do Americans want higher-performance engines in everyday cars?
At least that's my perception anyway from watching American automotive Youtube and seeing trim levels that are available for the same cars in EU vs USA. For example, a VW Golf is only available in GTI and R trims in the US. It just seems that in the US people tend to only buy higher-performance cars (let's say 200+hp) and look down on cars that have less power than that. That's strange to me since speed limits are lower in the USA
Am I wrong in my perception or it's true and there's some kind of reason behind it that I don't understand? Thanks
submitted by saintmsent
to Cartalk [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 Working_on_Writing 2-year-old Cavalier suddenly wants to chase cars
I've had my dog since she was a puppy, and she is generally well-behaved (if sometimes a bit stubborn).
We moved to a house that fronts onto a busy road about 6 months ago, so I always keep her on a short lead when leaving the property until we get to a quieter path. For 6 months she has been fine; excited to be on a walk but completely oblivious to cars (which has been usual behaviour since I got her).
In the last week, however, her behaviour has changed suddenly and dramatically. When we leave the front gate, and she sees a car she starts barking at it, straining at her lead, and tries to chase the cars as they pass. This is the sort of behaviour she usually reserves for squirrels, rabbits and foxes.
I can't take her any way which doesn't involve walking along this busy road, at least for a short distance, unless I take her in the car. My garden is secure, but it only takes one mistake (i.e. not realising the gate is open) for her to get out and start chasing cars, so I need to nip this behaviour in the bud, but I'm not sure how best to approach it.
I'm trying to stand between her and the cars and distracting her to get her to pay attention to me instead of them, but this is having very limited success - she just goes round me and barks at the cars. I've also tried holding a treat in my hand and getting her to walk to heel, but I'm worried that this is just encouraging her to bark at the traffic so that I will take a treat out.
Any advice welcome.
submitted by Working_on_Writing
to Dogtraining [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 1000Hobbies I have a job interview within oil and gas, but i don't know what salary expectations i should have???
I have a job interview tomorrow working for a company within the Schlumberger group. It's within customer service and spare parts sales. This job is in Norway. I know for most customer service jobs here it's around 450.000kr which is around 40.000usd. But after talking with family and friends, they say i should ask for more since most jobs within oil and gas pays more than this... I can't find any previous posts anywhere regarding what one could expect would be a fair marked salary for this type of job... Does anyone know anything regarding what i should say, that's within a reasonable salary? I really want this job!
submitted by 1000Hobbies
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 shivam_manchanda [Help] First time car insurance and new driver in the UK
Hi folks. My test is due next month. I have been doing some research on quotes and I’m getting quotes over 2000 quid for any car. For ex Polo 1.4 2012 March 5dr is giving 1980 the lowest from a provider. For other cars its even more high. I’m not sure why its too high. I’m 29 years old and i hold a non UK license for 11 years.
Is this showing because I haven’t passed yet? I enter my provisional DL details for the quote. Or will it decrease when i pass and get a full UK DL?
Could anyone give me suggestions on how to approach this? I’m sure it can be cheaper than it shows. Thanks in advance!
submitted by shivam_manchanda
to CarTalkUK [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 herewegoagaingisi Brake and rotor for jeep
Does anyone know of affordable shops that will switch out the front and back brakes and maybe rotors? Firestone quoted me 550$ for just the front, the car is a 2018 JK sports wrangler.
I was also thinking about doing it myself but don’t have a place / tools as Im in the process of moving. Maybe I can buy the tools, but wouldn’t know where to park and work on my car. Is there a public space that I can do this in?
submitted by herewegoagaingisi
to bloomington [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 AutoModerator Imperium Agency Cheap
The course includes:
• Foundations • Self Transcendence • Organic Attraction Mastery • 7-Figure Imperium Agency Funnels • Paid Attraction Mastery • 7-Figure Sales Strategies • Building Your Team • Service Delivery • Replays • NorthFlow Coaching Program
You can find all of them on - Our Discord Server Discord: PLIATSIK#0227 Telegram: t. me/PliatsikG (Remove the space between "t." and "me" for the link to work properly or search directly for my telegram name PliatsikG).
100+ Vouches from clients 1000+ Members on our Discord Server 20+ TB of rare and known courses
submitted by AutoModerator
to alwaysimprove [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 AutoModerator Iman Gadzhi Courses (bundle here)
Contact me if you are interested in Iman Gadzhi Courses by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have all Iman Gadzhi courses (Agency Navigator, Agency Incubator, Copy Paste Agency).
Iman Gadzhi’s courses are one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency and how to grow it.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator includes over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything
covered for you.
The courses of Iman Gadzhi include the following:
- Agency Navigator course Core Curriculum
- Financial Planner, Revenue Calculator, Outreach Tracker & More Tools
- Websites Templates, Funnels, Ads & More
- Template Contracts, Sales Scripts, Agreements, Live calls & More
The core concepts in Iman Gadzhi’c courses include: - Starting Your Agency - Finding Leads - Signing Clients - Getting Paid - Onboarding Clients - Managing Client Communication... ...and much, much more!
If you are interested in Iman Gadzhi’s courses, contact us on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ImanGadzhiBay [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 AutoModerator [Complete] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator.
Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Over the span of 20+ hours, Agency Incubator has training that covers EVERY
aspect of building an agency. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! You name it... signing clients, running killer Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything covered for you!
The lessons inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator course include: 1. Foundations 2. Mindset 3. Systems & Processes 4. Finding Leads and Setting Meetings 5. Sales 6. Service Delivery 7. Operational Supremacy… … and more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to TopQualityIman [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:10 AutoModerator Pejman Ghadimi - All Programs (Complete)
Chat us on +44 7593880762 on Telegram/Whatsaap if you are interested in Pejman Ghadimi Courses.
The available Pejman Ghadimi courses include: - Exotic Car Hacks - Watch Trading Academy
In Exotic Car Hacks by Pejman Ghadimi you will learn how to make the deals you want, understand the financial models dealers will hide from you, and how to drive the car of your dreams for a fraction of the cost.
You will learn how to turn every car you buy from liability into an asset, as well as how to leverage financial tools.
Watch Trading Academy will teach you how to buy, sell, trade and invest in luxury timepieces.
Watch Trading Academy by Pejman Ghadimi will provide the education and expose the loopholes of the watch trading markets while showing you step-by-step how any person with minimal capital and access to a post office and computer can actually take advantage of this opportunity right from their own home.
If you are interested in Pejman Ghadimi Courses contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: + 44 7593880762 (Telegram: silverlakestoreproducts) Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to PejmanGhadimiHere [link] [comments]