Hoteles en port saint lucie
City of the Treasure Coast
2014.12.11 00:24 arkhi13 City of the Treasure Coast
The subreddit about the City of Port Saint Lucie, namesake of Saint Lucie county and a pristine city of the treasure coast.
2023.06.02 23:33 ShootingIn8k (Selling) Just dropped some prices! D&D 4K, Ant-Man 3, Creed 3 4K, 65, 3:10 to Yuma, Tar 4K, Missing, EEAAO, Cocaine Bear, Alien 6-film Collection, Babylon 4K, Rocky 1-4 4k, Training Day 4K, Smile 4K, Belly 4K, Pulp Fiction 4K, Reservoir Dogs 4K, Bullet Train 4K, Clerks III 4K, Highlander 4K, etc!!
Question for people who also sell/buy on DCS. When is the ideal time to post? When are you looking to buy on a regular basis? Also have you noticed the formatting failing recently? I used to be able to copy and paste my previous posts and just remove the ones I've sold. Now it bunches everything up and the bulletpoints no longer function. I had to bring an older version into a word proccessor. Just werid and frustrating.
Trying to clear out my codes! If someone wants to buy every single code for a deep discount HMU I’ll sell orders of $100 or more for 40% OFF, $200 for 50% OFF, $300 for 60% OFF, $400 for 70% OFF and $500 for 75% OFF!!
Just went through and dropped some prices! Not interested in discussing discounts on single codes.
Codes Never Split Paypal f+f New Pickups
• 3:10 To Yuma - $6 4K Vudu (1 Left)
• 65 - $7 HD MA (1 Left)
• 80 For Brady - $7 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Alien 6-Film Collection - $12 HD MA (2 Left)
• American Frontier Trilogy (Wind River, Hell or High Water, Sicario) - $9 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Amsterdam - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Ant-Man: Quantumania - $8 4K MA (1 Left)
• Ant-Man: Quantumania - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Babylon - $7 4K iTunes (2 Left)
• Banshees of Inisherin - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Batman - $6 4K MA (2 Left)
• Beast - $6 HD MA (2 Left)
• Belly - $7 4K iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Beverly Hills Cop II - $8 4K Vudu (1 Left)
• Bodies, Bodies, Bodies (A24) - $7 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Bullet Train - $7 4K MA (1 Left)
• Call Jane - $5 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Clerk III - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Cocaine Bear - $8 HD MA (1 Left)
• Creed III - $12 4K Vudu (2 Left)
• Creed Trilogy - $18 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Devotion (2022) - $8 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Don't Worry Darling - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Dreamgirls - $5 HD Vudu, iTunes (1 Left)
• Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Theives - $10 4K iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• Empire of Light - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Escape From LA - $8 4K Vudu, iTunes (1 Left)
• E.T. - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Everything Everywhere All At Once - $6 HD Vudu (2 Left)
• The Expendables 1-3 - $5 HD Vudu/iTunes (1 Left)
• The Fablemans - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Fantastic Beasts 1-3 - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Flashdance - $6 4K Vudu, iTunes (2 Left)
• For the Love of Money (2021) - $5 HD Vudu/GP (1 Left)
• Frozen (Disney) - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Frozen II (Disney) - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Green Mile - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Heat 4K - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Highlander - $7 4K iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• Hot Seat (2022) - $6 HD Vudu/iTunes (1 Left)
• Interstellar - $6 4K itunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Jaws - $5 4K MA (2 Left)
• Jurassic World: Ultimate Collection (6 Movies) - $18 HD MA (1 Left)
• Knock at the Cabin - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Licorice Pizza - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Lightyear - $5 4K MA (2 Left)
• Lilo & Stich 2-Film Collection - $7 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Lost City - $6 4K MA (2 Left)
• Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Mack & Rita - $7 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Magic Mike 3 - $7 HD MA (1 Left)
• Marlowe - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• M3gan - $7 HD MA (1 Left)
• Men (A24) (2022) - $6 HD Vudu (2 Left)
• Menu - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Midsommar - $5 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Missing (2023) - $9 HD MA (1 Left)
• Moonfall - $6 4K iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• Nightmare Alley - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Nope - $6 4K MA (2 Left)
• The Northman - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Old Way (2023 Nick Cage) - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Pearl (A24) - $5 HD Vudu (2 Left)
• Plane - $8 4K Vudu, iTunes (1 Left)
• Pulp Fiction - $7 4K iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• A Quiet Place 1 & 2 - $8 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Rambo 5-Film Collection - $12 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Rambo: First Blood - $12 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Rambo: Last Blood - $12 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• The Requin - $6 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• The Rescuers 1 & 2 - $8 HD MA (1 Left)
• Reservoir Dogs - $6 4K iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• Rocketman - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Rocky: The Knockout Collection 1-4 - $18 4K Vudu (2 Left)
• Seriously Red - $6 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Shazam: Fury of the Gods - $9 4K MA
• She Said - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Smile - $7 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Sonic 2 - $5 4K iTunes/vudu (1 Left)
• Strange World - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Spinning Gold - $7 HD MA (1 Left)
• Supercell - $7 HD VUDU (1 Left)
• SuperPets - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Taken 1-3 - $8 HD MA (1 Left)
• Tar - $9 4K MA (1 Left)
• Thor Love and Thunder - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Till - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Top Gun Maverick - $7 iTunes/Vudu (2 Left)
• Training Day - $7 MA (2 Left)
• Turning Red - $7 4K MA (1 Left)
• The Untouchables - $6 4K iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Walking Dead Final Season (Eleventh) - $8 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Warm Bodies - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• West Side Story (2021) - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Where the Crawdads Sing - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Wolf of Wall Street - $6 4K Vudu/iTunes (3 Left)
• The Woman King - $7 4K MA (1 Left)
• Young Sherlock Holmes - $5 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left) Collections/TV
• Columbia Classics Vol. 3 - $36 4K MA (1 Left) $6 per title (Not for sale individually)
- It Happened One Night
- From Here to Eternity
- To Sir, With Love
- The Last Picture Show (Director's Cut)
- As Good As it Gets
• Fifty Shades Trilogy - $6 HD (1 Left) (1st and 2nd are Unrated and 2nd should redeem in iTunes and port in 4K)
• Game of Throne Season 4 - HD iTunes/vudu $3
• GOT: House of Dragon S1 - $18 4K Vudu (2 Left)
• Ghosts: Season One - $7 HD Vudu
• Jordan Peele 3-Movie Collection (Nope, Us, Get Out) - $12 HD MA (1 Left)
• Now You See Me 1&2 - $8 HD Vudu (1 Left) Disney/Marvel/Star Wars (Unsplit, No DMR)
• Avengers: Endgame - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Avengers: Endgame - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Beauty and the Beast (Live Action) - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• The BFG - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Black Panther - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Call of the Wild - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Captain Marvel - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Cruella - $8 4K MA (1 Left)
• Disney Nature: Bears - $5 HD MA
• Finding Dory - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• The Finest Hours - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Frozen - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Inside Out - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Iron Man 3 - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Jungle Book (Live Action) - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Maleficent - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Moana - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Oz The Great And Powerful - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Saving Mr. Banks - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Sleeping Beauty - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Star Wars: Force Awakens - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Star Wars: Rogue One - $4 HD MA (3 Left)
• Star Wars: The Last Jedi - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Thor: Dark World - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Wreck it Ralph 2 - $5 HD MA (2 Left)
• Zootopia - $5 HD MA (1 Left) 4K Movies
• Almost Famous - $7 4K iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Arrival - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Bad Boys for Life - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Bourne Legacy - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Deadpool - $5 4K MA (2 Left)
• Despicable Me 2 - $4 4K iTunes (3 Left)
• Dirty Dancing - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Escape Plan 2 - $4 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Fast & Furious 6 (Extended) - $4 4K MA (1 Left)
• Fast & Furious 7 (Extended) - $4 4K MA (1 Left)
• Fate of the Furious + Extended - $3 4K MA (Extended Director's Cut is HD) (FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE OVER $5)
• Fifty Shades of Grey - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Force of Nature (2020) - $4 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Hidden Figures - $5 4K MA (iTunes Redeem) (1 Left)
• How to Train Your Dragon 2 - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• The Hunger Games - $4 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $4 4K iTunes (2 Left)
• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 - $4 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Jack Reacher - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Jason Bourne - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Justice League - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Kingsman: The Golden Circle - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Life of Pi - $5 4K MA (iTunes Redeem) (1 Left)
• The Martian - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Mile 22 (2018) - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Mission: Impossible: Fallout - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Pitch Perfect - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Red 2 - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• The Revenant - $6 4K MA (1 Left)
• Secret Garden (2020) - $6 4K iTunes (1 Left)
• Secret Life of Pets - $5 4K MA (1 Left)
• Star Trek: Into Darkness - $4 4K iTunes (3 Left)
• Transformers: Age of Extinction - $5 4K iTunes (HD VUDU available) (2 Left)
• Transformers: The Last Knight - $5 4K iTunes (HD VUDU available) (1 Left)
• Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - $4 4K iTunes (2 Left)
• xxx Xander Cage - $5 4K iTunes (1 Left) HD Movies
• 12 Years A Slave - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• 2 Guns - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• 42 - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• About Time - $4 HD MA (2 Left)
• Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Amazing Spider-man - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• American Hustle - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Anchorman 2 - $4 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Book of Life - $4 HD MA (2 Left)
• Boyhood (Linklater) - $5 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Breaking In (Unrated) - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Bring It On: Worldwide #Cheersmack - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• A Christmas Story 2 - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Dolphin Tale - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Escape From Planet Earth - $4 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Extremely Loud Incredibly Close - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Ferdinand - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Flight - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Focus - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• A Good Day to Die Hard (Extended Edition) - $4 HD MA (2 Left)
• Grease 2 - $4 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• The Greatest Showman - $4 HD MA (3 Left)
• The Hate U Give - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Home - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Host (2013) - $3 iTunes Redeem Port to MA (1 Left) Not Bong Joon-ho
• Hugo - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• If Beale Street Could Talk - $6 HD MA (1 Left)
• Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Kung Fu Panda - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Les Miserables - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Marvel's Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Midway - $4 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Noah - $4 HD Vudu/iTunes
• Now You See Me - $4 HD Vudu/iTunes (1 Left)
• Paddington - $5 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Parental Guidance - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Possession - $4 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Prometheus - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Reclaim - $4 HD Vudu (1 Left)
• Rise of the Guardians - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Robocop - $4 HD Vudu/GP (1 Left)
• Safe House - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Second Act - $3 iTunes (2 Left)
• The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Secret Life of Pets - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• The Shack - $4 HD iTunes/Vudu (1 Left)
• Silver Linings Playbook - $4 HD Vudu
• Sinister - $4 HD iTunes, Vudu, GP (1 Left)
• Skyfall - $4 HD Vudu/GP (2 Left)
• Sleepless - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• Son of God - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• TinTin (Speilberg) - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• Trolls - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Turbo - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Unbroken - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Underworld: Awakening - $3 HD MA (1 Left)
• Vivo - $5 HD MA (1 Left)
• When The Game Stands Tall - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• White House Down - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Zero Dark Thirty - $4 HD MA (1 Left)
• Zeros and Ones (2022) - $5 HD Vudu (1 Left)
submitted by ShootingIn8k
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:25 duprst Cruise Port transportation after Disney World.
My family of five will be flying into Orlando (MCO) a few days before our cruise this month. We plan to visit Disney World and stay at a hotel close to there. I am looking for transportation from Disney World to Port Canaveral but have trouble finding something. I have already tried CCT and goport. Both are sold out. Any other recommendations? Thinking at this point UbeLyft might be the only option. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
submitted by duprst
to CarnivalCruiseFans [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:09 amensentis Varför...?
2023.06.02 22:50 Infinite_Highway_829 American Airlines 1960 Ad For Stewardesses
2023.06.02 22:50 Slamboe69 Flipper Zero
Hej, er en flipper zero ulovlig og bruge, fx til og åbne tesla charging porte eller slukke nogen skærme. altså kan man blive fængslet eller få en bøde?
submitted by Slamboe69
to Denmark [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 22:05 zorin234 Friday Community Stream Recap: June 2nd
| || | submitted by zorin234 to WorldofTanksConsole [link] [comments]
Hey, here's the Reddit recap for the June 2nd community stream.
Note: This is a summary of the stream, and any points of interest that was said on stream should be watched if they wish to get the full context. Special Note:
- No stream next Friday, but Bam will join Mr. T33 on Tuesday.
Host this week:
Last week's news:
- Bam1500 (Lead Game Designer)
- TankZorz (Creative Producer)
- Battle of Dunkirk - Starts May 26th Link
- New Premium Contract: VK 75.01 (K) Link
- Tanks Reforged: May Link
- Memorial Day Weekend: Link
- Weekly News Article: Link
- Silver with Interest OP
- Swedish national Day: Link
Next week’s news:
- Needle Contract
- D-Day remembrance:
- Storm the Beach OP: E
- Earn yourself a new tank. Collect XP to earn points. Then pick between the:
- HMH AMX 13 57
- Jackal M4A4 FL 10
- T26E3 Eagle.
- You can earn bonus points by destroying tanks in a British, French or American Tank
- Also plenty of Tank Bundles
New Season: War Heros: https://preview.redd.it/z5oedjyqvn3b1.png?width=1035&format=png&auto=webp&s=55d50e096a72190c76ba381f477f4f254eac865d
- Free Pass:
- Base Season Base:
- Bretagne Panther, Tier 6 French Medium
- M46 KR Patton, Tier 8 American Medium
- NEW: the M-363 Kondor, Era 1 Eastern Medium
- Ultimate Season Pass
- NEW: T-58, Tier 10 American Heavy Tank
- NEW: Leonard “Lucky” Hill 3D Hero Commander
- Update Features (This is NOT an extensive list)
- Severogosk Returns! Will be seen from Tier 3 all the way through to Era 3
- How the MM picks a map is also updated:
- We have reduced the number of tracked maps for the player's maps-played history from 10 to 4 to allow for a larger pool of maps to select from.
- This will allow players to see more of a variety of maps to pick from and improves the chances of new maps showing up for players.
- The Italian and French Tanks have new camos to pick from for each environment
- New Phonetic Alphabet inscriptions
- Cold War Medals! (Wave 1)
- A Selection of well-loved medals like Top Gun, High Caliber etc have been updated to be earnable in both Game Modes. Whilst we’ve also added Cold War Exclusive Medals too. From Tuesday, you’ll be earning Medals like ‘Fire and Forget’, ‘Juggernaut’ and ‘Eagle Eye’
- Keep an eye out for our Update Notes article early next week to check out the entire list of Updates, Improvements & Bug Fixes.
Upcoming events / News:
- June 27th Italian TD line
- (Unknown) CW French
- (Unknown) New Map: Nebelburg (Unlock event)
- June 23rd: Tankfest
- Independence Day
- Bastille Day
QNA Reminder: Giveaway:
- Could Clan member’s name we see in battle be a different color? - I like this idea to quickly identify. We are brainstorming ideas for more clan features for our clan intuition next year.
- Any plans for Equipment 2.0? - Plans no, Discussion yes. Such as the equipment depo from PC.
- Field Mods? - Certain a great idea. Giving players more options. Giving the option to swap consumables before a match starts. This isn't a no, but there are no current plans.
- I miss the old music and sounds, any plans to maybe to have them back for the 10th anniversary? - No current plans, as sounds are quite memory intensive. To add a duplicate set of audio would add a lot to your storage. We are thinking about early game stuff like that for the anniversary though.
- Update on CW Medal? - See above.
- Metal slug colab? - To my knowledge that's a more niche franchise. It does fall into the same discussion about licensing.
- Are there still plans to add more tutorials or in-game wikipedias? Loading screen tips? - Due to how games are nowadays, loading times are fast. As for Tutorials, stay tuned very soon for something in this season.
- Update CW Module prices? - We do have an active investigation. No update to share publicly right now.
- Bigger maps for 8-10? - We had the CW maps that used to be part of them, but due to feedback they didnt work as well.
- Can you add a mode where there isn't sixth sense? - That could be interesting.
- Community Map Event battles? - Yes, stay tuned.
- Update on ranked battles? - This is part of clan support initiatives planned for next year.
- Friendly fire for custom games? - Yes we can look into it, but right now custom games right now are a low priority.
- Option to make spectators see enemy tanks or not. - similar answer to the previous question.
- Will we ever see PC added? - As you saw in the trailer, the Nelelburg map is something from PC. Recently we worked out a better process for porting maps from PC. The answer to your question is yes.
- Still didn't think of a good way to do giveaways… mostly cause i've been busy. So ill just keep doing it the same way, until I think of something better. Ask the question you put on the forum and the #.
- New Season, new Pass to give away. Another Tank as well, how about the Atomic Centurion.
- Giveaway based on StreamQna questions.
- Will need you to message me your GT and console if I contact you.
- No new reddit accounts.
- Will be picking the winners late Sunday
2023.06.02 21:27 grendel2000 RER B train stops in the 5th?
Departing Paris we'll need to go from our hotel in the 5th to CDG. I understand that the RER B train line is the best option but I've seen conflicting information about where it has stops near our hotel (Hotel Des Grandes Ecoles).
One source I saw said it only has stops in the 5th at the Saint Michel Notre Dame and Luxembourg stations. The other said it also stops at Denfert-Rochereau.
Can anyone say with certainty which is correct?
submitted by grendel2000
to ParisTravelGuide [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:20 Signal_Cranberry_479 Pourquoi on reçoit plein de courrier à des noms tous différents ?
Bonjour à tous, Je vis dans un immeuble qui n'a qu'une seule boîte aux lettres, encastrée dans la porte d'entrée, et qui est donc partagée par tous les appartements (4 au total). J'ai constaté une quantité importante de lettres qui n'étaient jamais ramassées par aucun d'entre nous, même après plusieurs mois. En les regardant, je me suis rendu compte qu'elles étaient bien adressées à notre adresse, mais toutes avec des noms différents et ne correspondant pas aux noms des personnes vivant ici. Je les ai récupérées petit à petit et en ai maintenant une quinzaine. Je n'ai pas osé les ouvrir, une enveloppe est estempillée "république française", une autre d'un opticien... Bref, ça a l'air d'être du courrier tout à fait standard, mais c'est bizarre tous ces noms ?
submitted by Signal_Cranberry_479
to AskFrance [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:09 Randomposter04 How do I use whisper offline? I've got all the models allready locally stored but it keeps trying to connect to the internet and failing
I've read that Whisper can be used offline, but I've not been able to get it working. Could somone please provide an example that I can copy paste, because I cant figure out how to do it. Connecting to the internet even once is not an option, the device these are running on are offline only.
None of the below examples work:
whisper transcribeme.mkv --model tiny.en --model_dir ~/Documents/softwarez/wizpa --language en --verbose True --output_format srt whisper transcribeme.mkv --model ~/Documents/softwarez/wizpatiny.en.pt --language en --verbose True --output_format srt whisper transcribeme.mkv --model_dir ~/Documents/softwarez/wizpatiny.en.pt --language en --verbose True --output_format srt whisper transcribeme.mkv --model_dir ~/Documents/softwarez/wizpa --language en --verbose True --output_format srt
I've tried a bunch of other permutations I cant remember, but no matter what I try it either gives me an error like "error: argument --model: invalid choice:" or an http error.
I've also made a file called wiz.py with the following based on the github readme
import whisper model = whisper.load_model("~/Documents/softwarez/wizpatiny.en.pt") result = model.transcribe("audio.mp3") print(result["text"])
but still got an http connection error. specifically:
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='openaipublic.blob.core.windows.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /gpt-2/encodings/main/vocab.bpe (Caused by NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known'))
Any further suggestions on how to get whisper working offline? Its not an issue with how I installed it because I tested it on a computer that does
have internet access and everything worked fine. but when I try to use it on my properly secured "never touches the internet" computer it craps out an http error.
submitted by Randomposter04
to OpenAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:02 mvz_sports Ayman Kari sur Mvz Sports !
2023.06.02 20:51 alittlejolly Streak 3: Me hospedó un CouchSurfer
Cuando viajo prefiero quedarme con un couchsurfer en lugar de un hotel no solo porque está más barato pero sino que es una manera de vivir un poquito de su vida. He visitado a muchas iglesias y sitios turísticos pero la mayoría de mis recuerdos favoritos son cuando me encuentro a alguien nuevo. Esta vez, en Berlín, me quedó con un chico, su dos compañeros de piso y tres CouchSurfers. Había una mujer de China que estaba viviendo en Los Países Bajos, una mujer de Peru viajando alrededor de Europa, y una mujer de Serbia que iba a la universidad in Inglaterra. Estaba cómodo? En realidad no, pero la experiencia estaba bastante impresionante. Tantas culturas en el mismo apartamento.
submitted by alittlejolly
to WriteStreakES [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:48 No_Hyena1105 T-shirt respirant pour la marche
Bonjour, Ayant des problèmes de santé le sport intensif m'est peu accessible. Pour quand même rester en forme je marche autant que possible depuis quelques mois. Cependant, j'arrive bien souvent au travail avec un t-shirt ou une chemise trempée de sueur. Je porte des t-shirts basiques et voudrai donc investir dans des vêtements proche du corps qui pourrai remédier à ce problème. Ils doivent être discret et pouvoir se porter sous une chemise. Avez-vous des recommandations et conseils s'il-vous-plaît ? Merci à tous!
submitted by No_Hyena1105
to GuideAchat [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:33 yupanda 24 days in Japan. Osaka - Onomichi - Shimanami Kaido/Matsuyama- Hiroshima/Miyajima - Kyoto - Takayama/ Kamikochi/Matsumoto - Tokyo
Hi lovely people,
We just came back from our first trip to Japan and it was truly a memorable trip. We spent over 3 weeks in Japan from 07th May until 30th May.
WE LOVE JAPAN! Can't wait to come back.
A little bit about us: We are both ~30y olds and enjoy a mix of urban, outdoor and culture during our holidays. We are foodies, but not hard-core as in we don't specifically organize our trips around restaurants. There are so many restaurants in Japan, it is hard to get a bad meal. We enjoy just wandering around neighbourhoods. Mostly low/mid-budget stuff with a splurge once in a while.
Our travel itinerary can be found here General comments
- Time period of travel: We arrived 7th of May which is the last sunday of Golden week. We specifically wanted to avoid Golden week, as we heard it can be crazy busy due to domestic travels. And we also didn't want to go too late in May because June is rainy season in Japan. We were pretty lucky with the weather overall as we only had a couple of days of rain, most days were sunny and we even had some days of sweltering heat :O
- Like other people suggest, try to get in shape before you go! We are both in average shape. Almost every day we walked around 20.000 steps or more. The only rest days we had were the days where we were switching between cities, i.e. sitting in trains for longer periods of time. No complaints ;). I brought two pair of shoes: water-proof hiking shoes and one pair of light-weight running shoes. Switching between shoes was nice, I didn't have any blisters during my time in Japan luckily. All the walking compensated all the eating though!
- Check whether region specific JR passes might work for you. We decided against getting the nationwide JR passes as they didn't fit our needs and were expensive and instead opted for a regional JR Setouchi area pass. It was perfect for the Shimanami Kaido. We could travel from Osaka to Onomichi -> Hiroshima/Miyajima -> Kyoto. And it also gave us access to Nozomi shinkansen (fastest) and a great ferry ride between Matsuyama and Hiroshima.
Japanguide has a nice overview of all the passes : https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357.html
- Be flexible (That's how we like to travel). I mapped out most of the sights beforehand according to must-see's and mapped out what other interesting sights there would be in those areas. The day before or in the morning, we would decide what we would do roughly, sight-see according to neighborhood and just wing it a little bit. We just love to wander around and see what we come across, mixed with some google maps + "explore" function. Some days you are just tired and just want to hang out in a park, or you have temple-fatigue and want to do something entirely else. Same with food/restaurants, we usually just used google maps to see what kind of great restaurants were near us at that moment. We haven't lined up more than twice our whole time there and still ate wonderfully. We do tend to avoid overly hyped stuff anyways. I do keep in mind that everyone has their own ways.
- Buy e-sim if possible, it is the cheapest and easiest way. My partner bought an e-sim and it was so convenient! My phone unfortunately didn't support it and I had to buy a sim. I opted for getting one at BIC camera, which was the cheapest I could find. 10GB for 30 days for 3200 yen.
- Keep plastic bags for trash. Buying food from conbini, and eating it somewhere? say yes to that plastic bag, because you will need it to stash your garbage until you are back at your hotel where you can throw it away or you find a garbage bin at the train station per chance. I read about this a lot on this subreddit, but still I found it astonishing the lack of trash cans. Fascinating how the streets of Japan are so damn clean.
- Try Pokari sweat. :) I tried it for the first time there and I was hooked immediately. It is awesome! Best electrolyte drink ever and it definitely saved me during those hot sweaty days there. CC lemon is also great!
- Go for a haircut or some other beauty/massage treatment. The hospitality is amazing in Japan. You won't regret getting pampered in Japan. They have all kinds of crazy treatments. I got the best haircut of my life for 4400yen.
Trip report PS. I am not mentioning everything we did in this post. I will just mention highlights. It is still a long read though ;). D1 - D2 Osaka
We landed at Kansai airport. Before our trip, we also bought train vouchers for Osaka online (https://www.howto-osaka.com/en/ticket/
). Best decision ever, because the journey was rough and we were exhausted by the time we landed. We only had to exchange our vouchers at the station and off we went.
Osaka was nice city to start with as it is a more manageable "smaller" city whilst recovering from our jetlag. Despite being smaller, I do think it is worth a visit. Osaka is so iconic at night. We stayed at a spacious Airbnb near Kuromon Ichiban market.
- Takoyaki :) We had our first try of takoyaki at Takotako King instead of one the places at Dotonbori to avoid the crazy lines. You can sit down, have a beer and yes the takoyaki is amazing. It should be crunchy on the outside and deliciously goeey on the inside, doused with sauces and katsuobushi. Man, I wish I could go back and eat it again. It is true, you can't get great takoyaki outside of Osaka, at least I didn't get that same crunchy gooey combo again in other cities.
- Discount sushi from Takashimaya department store. For the budget-minded, this is a no-brainer. Around 7PM, an hour before closing time, you can get delicious fatty tuna maki at discount prices in the basement of takashimaya. Other foods at the department store food floor such as the fresh mochi are delicious also. Takashimaya is my favorite department store for food I think!
- Osaka castle - Our first castle in Japan. The green roof and the golden ornaments are beautiful and unique!
- Dotonbori - iconic :) fun to walk along. The queues are long there. We avoided eating at Dotonbori.
- Shitenno-ji - beautiful pagoda with buddha statues inside. Do pay the fee to go inside and see the garden. You can also go into the pagoda and walk up.
- Huge fan of Shotengai's, Shinsaibashi-Suji Shopping Street. They are so quintessential Japan.
- Ramen Tendo, the first ramen joint that we tried in Japan, so it has a special place in my heart. They specialize in chicken broth with lots of umami katsuoboshi flavor. Noodles were great too, very bouncy. Delicious! Little did I know that this ramen joint was really one of the best we would have this trip. It set the bar high for sure!
- Visit a local grocery store. Maybe it is just me, but I love to browse at local grocery shops (KOHYO namba Minatomachi) and be fascinated by all the different things they sell. It is also a great place to buy food souvenirs, like miso, green tea etc. Lots of pre-cooked meals/ fried stuff. Just a wider selection than your typical conbini. And again discounts if you go ~1hr before closing time.
Skip Shinsekai: We visited during the day and it felt very empty to me. More like a tourist-trap, the eateries didn't look appealing to me. Maybe during the evening this area is more fun. D3 Nara
We did Nara as a day-trip from Osaka.
- Yes, to feeding the deer. It is touristy, but it is so much fun to be chased by cookie-crazed deer. One more thing: deer's fart a lot. We were wondering where this weird high pitched sound was coming from, those are actually deer farts.
- Todai-ji is very impressive, definitely a must visit.
- Just wander around in Nara park, it's very lush and beautiful and has many more shrines and interesting sights, such as manyo botanical garden. I wish we had one more day to explore Nara but oh well maybe next time :)
- We ate lunch at Magura Koya, a small restaurant run by a lovely elderly couple. Delicious tuna dishes. I had a tuna sashimi bowl and my partner the fried tuna set meal, so fresh!
- We had the best pork bun at Hourokutei at the end of the Higashimuki shopping street. It's a small hole in the wall, but omg the squishy-est juicy-est porkbuns ever.
After staying in Osaka for 3 days, we headed west for the Shimanami Kaido. We decided to stay in Onomichi (Hotel Beacon Onomichi) for the night before we started our two day bike trip. For this part of our trip, we picked up our 7-day Setouchi area pass at Shin-Osaka JR station. I just want to mention that I really love the hospitality of the staff in Japan. The JR office people were so nice and helpful. We reserved our seats for the shinkansen and off we went to Onomichi. Onomichi is a lovely little seaside town to just stroll around and take in the views. I really recommend spending at least half a day here. Don't skip it!
D5 & D6 Shimanami Kaido -> Matsuyama
- Senkoji park observatory - we walked up to the observatory (ropeway available), please walk up as there are lots of nice alleyways, shrines and cats along the way :). The view is amazing, especially at sunset.
- Cat alley: honestly, every alley is cat alley.
- Onomichi Shotengai - very retro, lots of cute shops. We bought a nice poster from a little granny there.
The next day, we picked up our reserved cross bikes from the general bike rental and off we went. Honestly, biking the shimanami kaido was the highlight of our trip. We took two days to bike the whole way, one day would definitely be too rushed for us. We stopped at Ikuchi island (Shimanaido NEST) for our halfway stay.
The sights along the way were great! It was so much fun to go down-hill, the uphills were do-able. We had great weather also, not too hot and no rain. Everything was clearly indicated, we just followed the blue lines. I felt very safe biking in Japan. PS. My butt did hurt from the saddle, so be warned! Bring some cushioned pants if you want to be safe side.
- First pitstop after the first bridge was Hassakuya. You have to stop here! They have delicious strawberry and citrus daifuku! The citrus had a bitter aftertaste, but they are famous for their citrus so its definitely nice to try.
- Just enjoy the views, stop everywhere to take pictures. There are lots of things to explore along the way.
- Stop at roadside stations such as > tatara shimanami park and yoshiumi iki-iki-kan. Especially before you take on the last bridge just do a little pit stop. It's a nice place to take some pictures of the insanely long bridge and have a citrus/vanilla soft cream.
for more info and bike rental
We decided to bike one-way from Onomichi to Imabari and we have no regrets. I liked that we ended the bike trip with the longest bridge (4km!!). Imabari is very industrial, but after the fun long way down from the last bridge and being exhausted from biking you just want to get to the station and stuff yourself with pastries from the bakery at the station and go on to your next destination. Thus, we immediately took the train to Matsuyama. Originally, the plan was to enjoy the famous onsen in Matsuyama, but we didn't have enough time and we were also pretty tired. After checking-in at the hotel, it was already 4, we made our way to Matsuyama castle but unfortunately, we were too late to go in. It was still nice to view it from the outside and walk around the park. We planned to do sightseeing in Hiroshima the next day, so there was no more time to explore Matsuyama further. D7 Hiroshima -> Miyajima
After Shiminami Kaido, we headed towards Hiroshima/Miyajima. We took an early ferry from Matsuyama. The ferry was included in the setouchi JR pass, so we gladly took advantage of that. It's a nice way to get to Hiroshima, just one last view of the Seto inland sea. One remark: if it is not JR serviced transportation, you do have to obtain separate tickets. Normally, just showing your setouchi JR pass is enough to get onboard the train, but for the ferry you do have to go to the ticket desk and show your JR pass to obtain the ferry tickets.
- Peace memorial museum - a history we must not forget and do not want to repeat
- We tried another Hiroshima speciality for lunch: Hiroshima Tsukemen. This tsukemen is GREAT. One of my favorite dishes. We ate at Tsukemen Karabu Tokaichimachi. The spicy umami dipping sauce is very addicting!
Surprisingly, it was very hard to find affordable good accommodation in Hiroshima. It was the weekend and two weeks before G7, so maybe that was the reason why it was harder to find accommodation. In the end, I found a nice simple hotel on Miyajima island and it was a good decision after all! After a long day in Hiroshima, we made our way to Miyajima to stay two nights. Staying on Miyajima island is lovely especially when all the day-trip tourist leave. D8 Miyajima
Honestly, Miyajima is truly magical. Another highlight of our trip! We started the day early to get ahead of the crowd and that made it all so much more enjoyable. Seeing shrines and temples without a crowd is truly 1000x better! If you can stay at Miyajima island, do it! You don't have to splurge on expensive ryokan (although it would have been nice). We stayed at Sakuraya, which was very budget-friendly.
- Itsukishima Jinja - Nice but Daishoin and surrounding nature were the highlights for me.
- Daishoin - it is the most beautiful shrine complex I have seen in Japan this trip. I think it's because it was so quaint and it was embedded in the hill, surrounded by lush green nature. There were multiple complexes. There was a pathway studded with Jizo statues, buddist cave, prayer wheels and much more. While we were there, a ceremony with a monk was ongoing and everyone could participate in helping burning the origami peace cranes made by children, to make their wishes come true. We bought a little peace crane made from the ashes to remember this moment.
- Mt. Misen - we hiked up from Dashoin. It was ~2hrs? of steep stair climbing, 500m elevation gain. A challenge for sure but we definitely earned our way going down by ropeway :P. Views are great! go go! There is a bus to the ropeway so you don't have to suffer if you don't want to.
- Momijidani park - If you don't like Momiji trees, you can't be my friend.
- Snack along the Miyajima ometesando street. Crowded, but the cakes are great!
One remark, our hotel didn't include dinner and all the restaurants on the island close quite early. Luckily, with our setouchi JR pass, we could take the ferry for free, so went to the mainland for dinner. Just keep this in mind, when booking your stay. D9 - D13 Kyoto
We took the early train to Kyoto and checked in at Tokyu stay Sanjo-karasuma. We had 5 days to explore Kyoto and by this time we had lost our FOMO a little bit and also decided to take it a bit more slow. We still ended up walking a lot anyways but at least we were sleeping in.
The day we arrived,15MAY, was supposed to be Aoi matsuri so we headed to Kamo river to see the festival. Unfortunately, the festival was postponed due to the slight rainfall and we had no clue! but we were next to Kyoto botanical garden and we decided to visit that instead!
- Kyoto botanical garden: it is a lovely garden with a huge variety of plants and trees to see. Really well maintained and during our visit there was a great rose garden in bloom. I recommend going there! It has a nice japanese garden section too with momiji trees and moss. A greenhouse with orchids. Lot's to see here. Only 200 yen.
- Arashiyama area - I really loved this area, not just for the bamboo forest. Togetsukyo bridge and Katsura river were the highlights for me. You can walk along the both sides of Katsura riverbank. A nice way to get to the bamboo forest and bypassing the busy beginning at the start of bamboo forest is by walking along the katsura river bank into Kameyama park and following the signs to Okochi sanso garden. You will end up at the backside of bamboo forest, which is the nicest part. We went more north to visit Pottery Tanuki, this area was very nice and quaint to walk around; bamboo, shrines and traditional houses everywhere.
- South kyoto - Fushimi Inari + Uji day trip - We visited fushimi inari around 9am and it was already very busy! If you hike deeper into the Tori gates, it gets more quiet. We decided not to hike to the top, but instead do a little loop and we stumbled upon some lovely fox shrines. After Fushimi Inari, we took the train just a little bit more south to Uji. If you like matcha, visit Uji. It is a scenic little town with lots of matcha specialized cafes. We ate at Torikiku, famous for their matcha soba and udon. I had the best matcha icecream dessert at Nakamura Tokichi Byodo-in. Again, the river views are beautiful! It's a great daytrip from kyoto. On the way back to kyoto, we spontaneously decided to visit the Gekkeikan Sake museum. It's a small museum, mostly about the history of Gekkeikan, but for 500 yen entry fee, you also get 3 small sake tastings. Fun for an hour or so. I wouldn't go all the way here just for the museum, but for us it was a nice stop on the way back to Kyoto.
- Gion - visit Gion in the evening and just wander around the little streets. Hanamikoji street is one of the more famous streets there.
- We ate amazing gyoza lunch at Gyoza-dokoro Sakemasa. Best gyozo of our trip.
- Higashiyama area - Heian jingu shrine, visit the attached garden for a fee, definitely worth it! We ate amazing mazesoba and ramen for lunch at Menya Yamahide. We also visited Kyoto handicraft center in this area where we bought an ukiyo-e painting. There was also a vintage antique market at that day. We just browsed a bit around the market and honestly that was a day worth of exploring :).
I didn't mention everything we did in Kyoto here. We also had so much more planned for Kyoto, but didn't get around to it, which was totally fine! We were also a bit temple-fatigued by that time and needed a slower pace. Hopefully next time, we can visit some of things we skipped. Furthermore, some days were incredibly hot (30 C degrees and humid) or we had whole days of rain. On those days, we decided to go shopping instead.
D14 - D15 Takayama
- Sanjo Meiten-gai shopping arcade , Compasso teramachi. One long shopping street between Omiya and Kyoto-kawaramachi station. My favorite shops were: Standard products, Tokyu hands and Loft.
After spending 5 days in Kyoto, it was time to leave the city and head for the Japanese alps. We took the shinkansen to Nagoya, where we changed to a limited express to Takayama. It took around 3 hours to get to Takayama, but we didn't mind. Train travel = resting time for our legs! Also, the views from the train were great!! I really enjoyed this train trip to Takayama. We arrived around noon and immediately checked in at our hotel (Hotel Kuretakeso Takayama). We had two nights in Takayama to explore the town.
D16 Kamikochi -> Matsumoto
- Hida beef - it's the wagyu of this area and I found my favorite place to eat it: Ajikura Tengoku. We went there twice for lunch, because it was that good. It was our first time in Japan to try yakiniku and sukiyaki. I really do appreciate the taste of wagyu but only in small amounts. I couldn't eat it everyday, because it's really so rich and yes paying for the premium cuts really does make a different in taste and texture of the wagyu beef.
- We really loved Takayama. Again, if you have time, stay overnight and wander around the streets during the evening when all the daytrippers leave. The town has such a nice vibe and it still has a very local feel to it.
- Miyagawa morning market. Fun to stroll around
- Hikaru museum - we stumbled upon this via google maps. It's a mayan temple-inspired building, very unique. You could visit the place just for the architecture itself, really impressive. It has a very nice collection of art. When we reached the top floor, there was a whole exhibition dedicated to a specific religious person. We didn't know beforehand but this museum is connected to a cult. Suddenly, it all made sense why this museum was so unique. We didn't mind, but it definitely puts the whole experience in a different light. It's a 1-hour walk from downtown, there is no direct bus connection unfortunately.
- Hida folk village - Open-air museum with nice re-builds of traditional mountain houses. We spend over half a day there. You can see local craftsmen doing their thing and you can also participate in pottery for example. There is a lovely pond and it is just pleasant to walk around. it's only a ~10 min. busride from Takayama bus station. You can buy combined entryfee+bus combo tickets at the bus station.
After checking out of our hotel in Takayama, we took the 7am bus to Kamikochi. We were only going to spend a day here, and then continue our way to Matsumoto to stay overnight.After ~1 hour of bus, we finally made it to Kamikochi. The Japanese alps are amazing. I wished we stayed longer in this area, but just the bus ride alone to Kamikochi was already a great with the views. We decided to hop off at Taisho pond bus stop and walk along all the major sights in the park. We had no specific plan. Just hike around as far as time allowed. For lunch, we stopped at this cute teishoku restaurant, where we ate katsu curry, a big lunch to fuel our walking. We also saw wild japanese macaques and lots of wildflowers where blooming during our time there.At the local shops, we bought some yummy pastries to snack on. I had the tastiest baumkuchen with cheesecake center and my partner had a chocolate ganache cookie. I really regret not buying more kamikochi pastries to take home while we were there.After spending the day walking around, we hopped on the 4pm bus towards Matsumoto. Checked in at Tabino hotel lit Matsumoto, where I relaxed in the onsen.
D17 Matsumoto Tokyo
- We were only carrying backpacks, so we hiked with them until we reached the kamikochi bus terminal, where you can drop off you bag at the storage for a small fee.
- Reservation is mandatory for the bus Kamikochi -> Matsumoto, you can do it online or while you are at the busstation before hiking.
- Transportation in the Japan alps is mostly by bus, do reserve ahead if you go at peak times. Main bus company is Nouhi bus: https://www.nouhibus.co.jp/english/.)
After sleeping in, we did some sightseeing in Matsumoto before we moved on to Tokyo. We really liked wandering around in Matsumoto. Lots of cool shops with local crafts. We didn't know but the biggest national crafts fair is held in Matsumoto. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay for one day, but next time we would love to visit this crafts fair! Matsumoto Castle
- I really like the interior of the castle. It has been renovated, but still contains that castle feel. It is 5 story castle and you are allowed to climb all of it. It also included a pretty extensive gun/weaponry exhibition. Do arrive early because you do have to line-up within the castle to get from one floor to the other. This is due to the steep stairways, on which they allow only one-way traffic at a time. Matsumoto city art museum
- There was a nice exhibition from Yayoi Kusama. We didn't know but Yayoi Kusama was born in Matsumoto. It is a good replacement exhibition if you aren't able to snatch up tickets for Yayoi Kusama museum in Tokyo. Nakamachi street and Frog street
- street with persevered houses with craft shops, cafes, brewerys. What more do you want.
After spending the day in Matsumoto, we took the train to Tokyo, our last destination of our stay. We decided to stay in Ueno (Hotel resol ueno). This hotel was located close to Ueno JR. D18 - D24 Tokyo
Last 7 days in Tokyo. By this time, we were just enjoying everything at a much slower pace. Tokyo is huge! Staying near the JR line is indeed a must like everyone said. I could go on hours about Tokyo, I am just going to mention some highlights here.
- Anmitsu at Anmitsu Mihashi. My favorite dessert! It contains agar jelly, mochi balls, red bean paste, fruit and a scoop of matcha icecream.
- shopping in Ginza - It's nice to go during the weekends when they close of the streets for cars. We liked visiting flagship stores of Muji, Uniqlo. Go to Itoya if you are a stationary freak.
- Ueno park - Museums, shrines, Lotus pond. Have a look at their website, there are almost always events in the park. :)
- Tsukiji market - very busy, but fun to have a look. Lines everywhere. Look for sushi restaurants that open around 11am, line up at one of those places. I don't think it has to be the one with 4.5 rating and 1000 reviews. Why? There are so many good restaurants in Tsukiji area. We went to Tsukiji Kagura Sushi.
- Hamarikyu gardens - Bonsai pine trees pruned to perfection. Ponds filled with sea water, thus there were seabass, little sardines and jellyfish in the water. Very special! You also had a nice skyline view from the park which is a cool contrast! It was nice and quiet.
- Tokyo Skytree - best view :) it also has a great shopping complex attached to it.
- Asakusa area - Senso-ji
- Yanaka Ginza - we went during the weekend and there was live music, little stalls and just very lively in general. Really nice to spend a morning. Largest preserved cemetery, which apparently welcomes visitors a lot for flower viewings. It is a preserved neighborhood with traditional houses and lots of shops selling crafts, gifts, souvenirs, and unique snacks.
For 24 days, we spend around ~2500 euro p.p. (excl. 1000,- flights). This amount includes food, transportation, entrancefees and shopping/gifts. so average is ~100 euro/day. We didn't track every cost. Hotel costs were 900,- pp, which ranged from 50,- to 120,- per night accommodations. The conversion yen/euro is also great at the moment, so it might have contributed!
I hope you enjoyed my trip report. Let me know if there are any questions.
submitted by yupanda
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:16 BlackMetal146 Community Essentials Update: Doom Metal
2023.06.02 19:52 m2orris Non UL Listed/Certified EV Chargers & Adapters
We recently purchased a 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S AWD and it did not come with a Level 1 charger. Not having a level 1 charger did not really bother us since we had a Level 2 charger installed at home. We just completed our first road trip where we talked with other EV owners while charging and decided that it might be good to have a portable Level 1/2 EV charger just in case we get stuck between super chargers someday. We also thought that a Tesla to J1772 adapter would be nice to have to connect to Tesla destination chargers at hotels and businesses while on the road.
So we went to Amazon, looked up the highly rated top sellers and purchased a portable Level 1/2 EV charger and Tesla to J1772 adapter. When they arrived we unboxed them and noticed neither had UL Listed or UL Certified markings and a no UL file numbers (i.e. E######) on the devices, or in the manuals, or on the product websites. For an example of UL Certified and UL Listed devices see https://imgur.com/a/VnUuLBU
1) Emporia Level 2 EV Charger - "UL Certified" label and UL file number E528156
2) Toshiba laptop charger - "UL Listed" label and UL file number E132068
3-4) Lectron Level 1 / Level 2 Portable J1772 EV Charger (12 Amp / 32 Amp) with Dual Charging Plugs (NEMA 5-15 & 14-50) - no UL information
5-8) Lectron [Only for J1772 EVs] Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter - no UL information
The UL file numbers can be verified up at: https://productiq.ulprospector.com/en/search
Google "UL Listed vs UL Certified" to understand the differences. This is one discussion ... https://www.polycase.com/techtalk/electronics-tips/ul-listed-vs-ul-certified.html
One ad on Amazon ad stated: "SAFETY CERTIFIED: Rest assured that the Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter is safe and reliable, having undergone UL testing for your peace of mind"
. Doing any UL testing is good, but is it UL Certified, doubtful. To make the "having undergone UL testing"
statement, they could have done one UL test and called it a day.
To us it seems that plugging in a non UL Listed/Certified EV charger or charger adapter into an EV seems like a bit of a gamble. Be careful what you buy.
submitted by m2orris
to VWiD4Owners [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:33 Kittim31 Roman : Cujo, de Stephen King
| || |
Résumé : Cujo est un saint-bernard de cent kilos, le meilleur ami de Brett Camber, qui a dix ans. Un jour, Cujo chasse un lapin qui se réfugie dans une sorte de petite grotte souterraine habitée par des chauves-souris. Ce qui va arriver à Cujo et à ceux qui auront le malheur de l’approcher constitue le sujet du roman le plus terrifiant que Stephen King ait jamais écrit. Brett et ses parents, leur voisin Vic Trenton et sa femme Donna, un couple en crise, Tad, leur petit garçon, en proie depuis des semaines à des terreurs nocturnes : tous vont être précipités dans un véritable typhon d’épouvante, un cauchemar nommé Cujo… submitted by Kittim31 to livrehorreur [link] [comments]
Avis sans spoilers : Cujo, ou comment une idée aussi simple qu'un chien atteint de la rage peut devenir un roman d'une horreur parfaite. King se fait (et nous fait) plaisir en doublant la trame principale d'une horreur plus psychologique et intime via les personnages de Donna et de Brett.
2023.06.02 19:30 idreamofaubergine A study in white and red
2023.06.02 19:23 poirotketchup Presidents aren't good people
Some of these people definitely lived less awful lives than others, but even the best of them was only a "good person" if we grade on a massive curve.
To see just how low the bar is, consider some of the people who rank near the top of any list of Most Ethical Presidents:
Presidents are fascinating people and worth studying. Many of them -- including the three I mentioned above -- also did many very good things for our country.
I love bios have my favorites. (Grant by Chernow!) But let's not confuse powerful politicians with decent folk.
They're like any group of historical rulers. We history buffs are fascinated with people like Napoleon and Caesar and Peter the Great but we don't treat them like personal role models. (I hope!
submitted by poirotketchup
to Presidents [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:09 RayneYoruka DNAT/Snat issues Edgerouter (v1.10.11)
Hi, a year ago I started to mess with manual fw rules to move away from the auto firewall, back then I had to stop because I had some issues, recently I tried to continue what I started but again I've hit a wall and I can't advance.
I've set up the fw in Wan_IN and they work fine but the moment that I need port A to port B with Dnat destination (or Any Dnat in general) I can't get it to work at all). I've searched a lot and everyone has the same kind of problem.
I've followed the guide from https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/205231700
And from https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/204952134
for Hairpin NAT but I can't seem to get it to work at all, I've also deleted all the rules in port forwarding to avoid any issue but I can't get it to work at all.
Not even trying to simply forward 80 to 80 with Dnat or Snat works, I've followed Layman's firewall explanation to not miss anything at any moment but no luck. (https://community.ui.com/questions/Laymans-firewall-explanation/2dafa379-3269-4749-b224-0dee15374de9
It's the only thing that I'm missing to have granular control of our network and I would like to achieve that before I need to start considering getting a pfsense box.
All help is appreciated.
submitted by RayneYoruka
to Ubiquiti [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:06 Nohan07 L’évènement « Rendez-vous aux jardins » qui vous ouvre les portes des plus beaux jardins de France se déroule juqu'au 4 juin 2023. Quelques idées de visites en Languedoc-Roussillon
2023.06.02 19:06 Jeefo (Selling) Lower Prices - 4Ks: $5, HDs: $2.50-$3
I'll accept Paypal F&F/Venmo/CashApp. Make me an offer. I'll discount items $0.50 per extra movie if bundled together. Thank you 4Ks HDs
submitted by Jeefo
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:06 stormer3250 Achat de voiture & option qui ne fonctionne pas
Bonjour tout le monde, PNJ, merci à toutes les personnes qui répondent au commentaires des différents posts, j’ai beaucoup appris depuis que j’ai rejoint ce sub.
Il y a 1 mois j’ai acheté un véhicule d’occasion à un concessionnaire officiel d’une certaine marque allemande assez classe. Le contrat de vente indique que le véhicule est supposé avoir été entièrement reconditionné par le concessionnaire et que tout doit fonctionner, avec une garantie de 2 ans, des services d’assistance et tout le tralala.
Cependant, les ports USB a l’avant (et donc Apple CarPlay avec) ne marchent qu’une fois sur deux. Une semaine plus tard, j’ai envoyé un mail à mon commercial (mon seul point de contact).
J’ai indiqué que : - J’ai constaté le fait que ça fonctionne 50% du temps sur le chemin du retour après avoir récupéré le véhicule - J’ai pris le temps de vérifier que ce n’était pas mon câble ni mon téléphone (mon câble pouvait deconner car assez usé) - Je souhaite ramener le véhicule au concessionnaire pour prise en charge de ce souci afin d’avoir un véhicule conforme au bon de commande et au contrat de vente.
Depuis un mois, pas de réponse.
On m’a conseillé de relancer par mail avant de faire une mise en demeure, et si toujours pas de réponse une lettre d’avocat, car même si le véhicule est sous garantie, le souci était manifestement là depuis les premières 15 minutes.
Pour info, j’ai la chance d’avoir les moyens pour une potentielle poursuite en justice (surtout si je suis sur de la gagner)
Quelles sont donc les prochaines étapes pour faire valoir mes droits ?
Merci beaucoup tout le monde.
submitted by stormer3250
to conseiljuridique [link] [comments]