Coral gables cosmetic center
[WTS/WTT] Sig Echo3 Thermal Reflex, Bulgarian AK 4.5mm Stock, B&T GHM9 Stock, B&T MBT Rifle Endcap, JMAC AK Muzzle, Vortex Venom 5-25
2023.06.09 00:23 gorillaz3648 [WTS/WTT] Sig Echo3 Thermal Reflex, Bulgarian AK 4.5mm Stock, B&T GHM9 Stock, B&T MBT Rifle Endcap, JMAC AK Muzzle, Vortex Venom 5-25
Sig Echo3 Thermal: https://i.imgur.com/CmrPzcx.jpg
Asking $1800 or
a trade for a long-range optic for a 418 Barrett M99. I’m looking for a 20X or higher top end, similar MSRP riflescope. I’m a huge Trijicon simp, if anybody has a TenMile 5-50X, I would be thrilled — some Nightforce and Vortex Razors would also be great options, looking at 1600-2000 yard range
Kitchen sink photos to demonstrate accuracy of heat mapping:
B&T GHM9 Stock and Endcap: $120 shipped: https://i.imgur.com/WSEmajv.jpg
B&T MBT Rifle Endcap: $80 shipped: https://i.imgur.com/ZWbqxwm.jpg
Save yourself about $250 and just snag the endcap, pop your existing buffer into it, and you can throw the new MBT stock on an APC
Bulgarian 4.5mm Folder w/ recoil pad: $120 shipped: https://i.imgur.com/mljCM02.jpg
This is an authentic recoil pad, bolted directly into the stock — took me forever to find but I’m in the 5.5mm game now. This will fit most non-Arsenal folding AK’s, including the Palmetto 100 series
Vortex Venom 5-25X FFP EBR-7C: $375 + shipping cost: https://i.imgur.com/M5kyFKd.jpg
Has some solid front scope ring marks, I had a Leupold ring fail on me. Works perfectly fine though, just some decent cosmetic marks, hence the price for an EBR7C model. Takento 1000 yards multiple times. Will ship in a Strike Eagle box, I had an extra laying around
JMAC X37 Bravo: $60 shipped: https://i.imgur.com/Aq6RwHT.jpg
Will direct thread a HUB/Bravo suppressor directly onto it — really helps with concentricity issues for AK’s. Threaded M24x1.5RH — this accounts for most 100 series AK’s including palmetto
I’m not allowed phones in my work center, so I may have a bit slow responses, but I will always get back to you and respect the dibs, just lmk
submitted by gorillaz3648
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 22:32 Aremnant [WTS] Night vision (PVS-14 and PNV-57E), Perst-4, Eotech XPS3-2, some Holosuns (407k, 507k, 503C), and other assorted minor accessories.
Moving soon, so this is a combination of selling stuff I don't use anymore or could use the money more for. Prices include the paypal .49+2.89% fee. Further pictures available upon request. Album with all photos in the timestamp link. Shipping included within lower 48. You pay shipping for items listed as free.
[New housing, used tube] PVS-14 (Mil-spec omni VII, Elbit, green phos, aviation grade, gen 3. comparison photos https://imgur.com/a/rGYLvk9
[Used housing, used tube] PNV-57e (soviet dual tube NV, somewhere between gen 1 and gen 2. includes Norotos rhino mount) $670
[Used, <1000 rounds if not <500] Zenitco Perst-4 Gen 3.0 Green+ (includes KV-D2 switch and case. Full power) $770
[Used, cosmetic wear, <500 rounds] EOTECH XPS3-2 $515
[Used] Midwest industries low profile gas block (.625 barrel) $25
[New] Green ESEE-4 MOLLE adapter $15
[Used] Surefire SR07 pressure pad w/ button + UE Tailcap (black) $100
[New] Bianchi #3S IWB Holster (Colt Commander) $30
[New] Uncle Mike's QD Sling swivel (pair, for sling stud) $10
[New] Glock MOS Plate set 01 $25
[Used, sub 200 rounds. One screw shortened to clear gas tubes] Driven Arms DBL-m dual modbutton lite mlok mount (centered) $15
[New] A2 trapdoor buttplate (skittles not included) $10
[Used, <200 rounds] Magpul 5-slot pic rail/mlok adapter, aluminum $7
[Used, I think? <200 if not new] Holosun HS503C $180
[New] Holosun 507k $240
[New] Small tan MOLLE pouch (3"x2"x4" give or take) Free
[New] XTAR SC2 charger (18650, etc) Free
[New] Sarma backpack chest strap (green) Free
submitted by Aremnant
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 20:19 yaya305786 Why did this happen?
| || |
Soo i live in Miami fl and soon as i turn the app on in get this order on the other side of my state. Ain't no way that is 8 miles from me that's like a 7 hour drive. Obvi i declined but why did it assume i was in that area. This is concerning . Did someone hack my account? Was it a glitch? Or what submitted by yaya305786 to InstacartShoppers [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:27 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in FL Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in fl. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to FLjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:07 Nightmaredude Can anyone that has all cosmetics send me a screenshot of Cal in the wanderer clothes set (Brown and black colors), full beard, and center part hair?
I don't have the game, and i'm planning to buy it. Im really interested on seeing how Cal will look with that, and I haven't seen any screenshot of the game with that combination.
It's really especific I know but it would be very cool if someone could show me how it looks.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: if it's possible please send it with a white lightsaber in the dual wield stance, it looks really cool on Cal.
submitted by Nightmaredude
to StarWarsJediSurvivor [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 15:50 besteverbackdrop Incorporating Patterned Backdrops in Product Photography
| || | submitted by besteverbackdrop to u/besteverbackdrop [link] [comments]
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on incorporating patterned backdrops in product photography. At Best Ever Backdrops
, we understand the importance of creating captivating visual content to enhance your online presence and drive more traffic to your website. In this article, we will explore the various benefits of using patterned backdrops
, such as white marble, black, custom, personalized, vinyl, and wooden backdrops, and specifically focus on their application in food photography
. With our expert tips and insights, you'll be able to create stunning product images that stand out from the competition.
The Power of White Marble Backdrops
White marble backdrops exude elegance and sophistication, making them an excellent choice for product photography
. The clean and minimalist aesthetic of white marble complements a wide range of products, from jewelry and fashion accessories to home decor and cosmetics. The subtle veining patterns on white marble create visual interest without overshadowing the main subject, allowing your product to take center stage. By using a white marble backdrop
, you can achieve a timeless and luxurious look that appeals to your target audience.
Photography Backdrops for Versatility:
When it comes to product photography, versatility is key. Investing in a range of backdrops, such as white and black
, opens up endless possibilities for showcasing your products. While white backdrops
provide a classic and clean look, black backdrops
add depth and drama to your images. By utilizing both options strategically, you can create a diverse portfolio of product photos that cater to different moods, themes, and branding styles. Experimenting with these contrasting backdrops will help you find the perfect balance for your product photography needs.
https://preview.redd.it/fix779yyts4b1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=82bed571c1c113947471b6c24ce8adb72c9d5605 Custom Photo Backdrops
for Brand Consistency:
To establish a strong and recognizable brand identity, it's crucial to have consistent visuals across all your marketing channels. Custom photo backdrops
offer a fantastic opportunity to incorporate your brand colors, logos, or unique patterns into your product photography. By designing personalized backdrops, you can infuse your brand's personality into every image, creating a cohesive and memorable visual experience for your audience. Whether you opt for a custom pattern, a repeating logo, or a specific color scheme, these personalized backdrops will help your products stand out while reinforcing your brand's message.
The Practicality of Vinyl Backdrops:
When it comes to product photography, durability and ease of use are paramount. Vinyl backdrops provide an excellent solution for photographers seeking practicality without compromising on aesthetics. These backdrops are lightweight, water-resistant, and easy to clean, making them ideal for shooting food products. Whether you're capturing vibrant fruits, delectable desserts, or savory dishes
, vinyl backdrops
offer a convenient and reliable option that can withstand spills, stains, and frequent use. With a wide variety of patterns and textures available, vinyl backdrops allow you to create captivating compositions that make your culinary creations truly irresistible.
Enhancing Food Photography with Wooden Backdrops
: Food photography
requires a careful balance of aesthetics and ambiance. Wooden backdrops
offer a rustic and natural appeal that beautifully complements various culinary creations. Whether you're showcasing artisanal bread, farm-fresh produce, or gourmet dishes, wooden backdrops
provide a warm and inviting setting that transports viewers to a cozy kitchen or a charming countryside. The unique grain patterns and textures of wooden backdrops
add depth and character to your food photography, making it more visually engaging and enticing to your audience.
Incorporating patterned backdrops in product photography
can elevate the visual appeal of your images, captivate your audience, and help you stand out from your competitors. Whether you choose the timeless elegance of white marble
, the versatility of black and white backdrops, the customization of personalized options, the practicality of vinyl, or the rustic charm of wooden backdrops, selecting the right backdrop for your product photography is essential. By carefully considering the aesthetics and themes that align with your brand, you can create visually stunning product images that leave a lasting impression on your target audience.
2023.06.08 15:16 clearliquidclearjar TALLAHASSEE WEEKLY EVENTS, 6/8 – 6/14
Events are listed by the day. Events that happen every week appear first, one time stuff after that. If you have anything you’d like people to know about, comment here or message me and I’ll add it in. If you’d like further info about any of the events, look it up! I usually don’t have any extra to add. Large Scale, Ongoing, and Multi-Day Events Local Running, Walking, and Biking Info: https://troubleafoot.blogspot.com/ OutdooFarmer’s Markets:
- Lake Ella Grower's Market: Wednesday and Saturday, 11am-2pm. You can always find organic vendors, and foragers: The Holistic Cannabis Community, Artzi Farms, Hickory Nut Gifts, and others. Including Pita Queen! Farmer's Market Nutrition Program Coupons gladly accepted!
- Frenchtown Heritage Market: 524 N MLK Jr Blvd. Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. Come grow community and support your local farmers and makers, while you get your groceries for the week! Don’t forget! We match SNAP/EBT, so you DOUBLE your money to go towards locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables! If the guy with the pineapple is there, get it.
- Tallahassee Farmers Market: 2904 Kerry Forest Pkwy, Saturdays, 8am to Noon. Come see us at Tallahassee's longest-running farmers market! We are a year-round market, featuring local farms and vendors that provide the best seasonal produce, meats, baked goods, and more. We welcome you and your whole family (leashed pets included) to come out and meet your local farmers! Ample parking is available between our lot and the shopping center lot next door (by Red Elephant). Come early for the best selection.
- Tallahassee Downtown Market: Ponce de Leon Park, Saturdays, 10am-2pm. Join us for a stroll in the park among local makers, bakers, artists and farmers as live music is played by local musicians!
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Bingo. 6pm
- Dreamland BBQ: Weekly Open Blues Jam. If you'd like to sing, please bring your own mic. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Open Mic Night. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Solforge Fusion Sealed-Deck Tournament. Anyone interested in SolForge: Fusion, please come out! Thursday nights at 6:00pm to 9:00pm ish will be dedicated to SolForge Fusion gameplay and weekly tournaments. If you play or have played MTG but would like to spend less, this is a great alternative CCG with inexpensive entry and minimal purchases to enjoy playing competitively. In-store and online tournaments may be played with the same decks purchased at any store. SolForge was created by the same designer for MTG, Netrunner, and Key Forge, Richard Garfield, and the designer for Ascension, Justine Gary. 6pm/$35 Entry Fee for 4 Sealed Half-decks, Special Art Playmat Prize for 1st Place
- Oyster City Brewing Co: Open Mic Night! Join us on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30 PM for Open Mic Night hosted by the incredible Mike Ingram of The Brown Goose! This is your chance to show off your skills! Whether you're a musician, poet, comedian, or have a hidden talent, we can't wait to see what you bring to the stage. 6:30pm
- World of Beer: Trivia Night. 7pm
- The Bar at La Casa: Tallahassee Thursday Comedy. 7pm
- Lake Tribe III: Trivia. 7pm
- Smitty's Taphouse: Trivia Lab Thursdays. Teams of 6 or fewer players can compete for $30 / $20 / $10 Prizes + The Golden MacGuffin prize table! New format! Interactive smartphone answering for your comfort and safety! 6 Fun Rounds - 42 Total Questions. 7:30pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Gamera: MST3K. Join us Thursday as we climb aboard The Satellite of Love along with Joel, Tom Servo and CROOOOW as the Gang riffs the 1965 kiju classic, GAMERA, who will devastate every city in Japan but maintains that he is a friend to all children...despite leaving them homeless and killing their parents. 8pm/free but donations encouraged
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Thursdays. There will be rotating music genres from local artists! 8pm/free/21+
- Poor Pauls: Trivia. 8/21+
- 926: Karaoke. 9pm
- La Casa: Comedy Night! 9pm
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Show. Join us for Experiment 002 and take a mind-bending trip into the sound of the future! Our electrifying music party will transport you to another dimension with cutting-edge beats and non-stop excitement. 9pm
- Bird’s: Karaoke with Nathan. 9pm
- Blue Tavern: Free Jazz Five Buck Thursday (and Jam Session) with the Longineu Parsons Trio. Expect the unexpected when the supertrio of Longineu Parsons, Brian Hall, and Michael Bakan hold court for Blue Tavern's exciting new Free Jazz Five Buck Thursday series (FJFBT). From Louis Armstrong classics to meditative musical dreamscapes, hard-driving funk grooves to wild Balkan beats, and free jazz adventures to the deepest downhome blues, Parsons-Bakan-Hall do it all--and they do it like no one else, whether here in Tallahassee or anywhere else on the planet. Oh, and don't forget to bring your instrument and sit in during the final 10:00 set open jam (space permitting). 8pm/$5
- Retrofit Records: King Krule “Space Heavy” Album Listening Event. 8pm
- The Bark: Closet Goth with No Face and Good Real Estate. 8pm
- 926: Jameson Tank with Learning To Swim and The Sparrows. 8:30pm
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour with Everett Young. 5pm
- Hobbit West: Friday Night Dart Tournament. Anyone can Enter! Sign ups at 7:30, Darts fly at 8:00/$10 entry fee
- Ouzts Too: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 8pm
- The Bar at La Casa: Latin Night. 8pm
- Just One More: Karaoke with DJ Rah. 9pm-11pm/21+
- 926: The Hot Friday Night Party and Drag Show. 9pm/$5/18+
SATURDAY, 6/10 It’s my birthday! Happy birthday to me.
- Proof: The Allie Cats. 5pm
- Peppers: Saylor Dollar. 6pm
- The Red Shed: Walkers Crossing. 6pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Ben Baggett. 6pm
- Lake Tribe: John Moore. 6:30pm
- The Wine House on Markey Street: Little Mercies. 7pm
- Ruby Diamond: Second Annual Screen Spectacular featuring original film scores from student films and arrangements of music from film, TV, and video games performed by the FSU Studio Orchestra. 7:30pm
- Fire Bettys: Jupiter Troupe + Soul Candy - Free Show! 8pm
- The Bark: BRAT! with support from Brass Wizard, Slug Crust, Nightfall Ends, and Subpotent. 8:30pm
- Brinkley Glen Park: Invasive Plant Removal. Join Master Gardener Volunteers at this weekly invasive plant removal event. This is a great way to learn to ID our invasive plant species and how to remove them. We recommend wearing long pants and sleeves, closed-toed shoes, gloves, a hat and mosquito spray. Bring gardening tools such as hand clippers, loppers, trowels, etc. if you have them. We are removing coral ardisia bushes and berries, nandina, tung trees, Tradescantia flumenensis, cat's claw vine, winged yam, Japanese climbing fern, skunkvine and more. Directions: The best way to get there is to take Meridian Rd to Waverly Rd, go to the next intersection and turn left onto Abbotsford Way, then turn left at the next road called Woodside Dr. At the stop sign turn left onto Lothian. Lothian ends in a cul-de-sac and there is a sign that says Brinkley Glen Park. 8:30am-11:30am
- The Rose Room: The Rose Revue. Performances by your favorite entertainers and special guests! Shows at 8pm, 10pm, & Midnight! A unique cast EACH show! 7pm
- Duke’s and Dottie’s: Line Dancing Plus Lessons. 7pm/21+
- Bird’s Oyster Shack: Laughterday Night Fever. This week: Five Year Anniversary Laughterday Night Fever! Join us every Saturday at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack for a free comedy show! 8:30pm
- La Casa Bar: Karaoke With Nathan. 9pm-1am
- The Bark: Sickening Saturday Drag Show. 10:30/$10/18+
- Woodville Branch of the Leon County Public Library: 2nd Saturday: History Under the Sea. Florida’s long coastline and crystal blue waters make for excellent diving experiences! The wonders of the sea have called many people to explore the depths! Come learn about diving practices through the years. Kids will go on a ‘dive’ of their own and discover the wonders of Florida’s waters! 11am
- Adams Street: Adams St Flea. Browse our market full of locally hand-made items, art, and vintage finds, all set to the vibes of our house DJ on Adams St. Make an afternoon of your trip by visiting the restaurants and shops in the heart of our Capital City. Noon
- Blue Tavern: 2nd & 4th Saturday Old Time Jam. All players & lovers of old-time Appalachian music are welcome to join! 4pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Zach Lambert. 5pm
- The Rose Room: Grand RE Opening (Now in RR Sq). Welcome to our Rose Room... Come see how much we bloomed! WE have so much to show you... The Rose Review will leave you begging for more... with 2 amazing shows @9 and 11 followed by our very own burlesque troop @midnight ... This is a themed night Pride month so come out and support these AMAZING performers and show so Love... 6pm/$10
- 926: Mason Pace, Cinema Stereo, Satin, Copyright Claim, and The Fetish. 7pm
- Blue Tavern: Pat Puckett. 8pm/$5
- House of Music: Selwyn Birchwood. 8pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Pride Burlesque Show. Shaken Not Stirred Burlesque is back at your fav local theater Cap City Video Lounge! We have an amazing show planned for Pride month! We're here, we're queer, & we're gonna make you cheer! Enjoy our queer cuties, exquisite enbys, & bi-babes! You don't want to miss our Pride Burlesque Revue! Pride looks/outfits welcome & encouraged! Don't forget to tip your performers! 8pm/18+/masks required/$10 General Admission, $20 VIP Admission: Front row seating, $35 Celebration Special: Ticket & a personalized song from Shaken Not Stirred Burlesque!
- Fire Bettys: Live Band Karaoke. 8pm/free
- SoLook Tally (434 FAMU Way): Submersive Sounds Hip-Hop Showcase featuring Nu Skinny, Trem Sol, Ro-Thoro, Tokyo.Extraordinaire, Da Beast, and DJ Ryan Chargers. 9pm
- Common Ground Books: June CGB Movie Night: Paris is Burning. 9pm
- Bicycle House: Sunday Ride. Ride at 10:30 AM from Bicycle House. We will ride the Cascades trail to the St Marks trail and down to Wakulla station and return, about 31 miles. Ride speed is 12 to 14 mph, with periodic regroups. Vernon Bailey is the ride leader. Vernon is a new CCC member who’s been biking for 50 years enjoys riding with small groups and weekend touring. 10am
- Gamescape: Pokémon League. Come learn, play, and trade with the Pokémon Trading Card Game and the Pokémon video games! We LOVE seeing new players, so come learn how to play! We play both the Trading Card Game and the Video Game casually and competitively. The store offers lots of different seating arrangements to meet our group's needs, as well as food, drinks, and Pokémon products for purchase. We are also hold regular, officially sanctioned tournaments for Pokémon Trading Card Game and Video Game Competitions! 2-4pm
- Lake Tribe: Colby Scheib. 3pm
- House of Music: Songwriter Sunday. Songwriters of Tallahassee hosted by Rachel Hillman. Bring your original songs on Sunday - sign up is at 4:30. No Cover Songs please - this is an event celebrating original music. Accompanists and Bands Welcome - you must be able to set up within two minutes, so no crazy pedals or amp shenanigans. No Backing Tracks - Please find someone to play your song with you. 5pm
- The Plant: Open Jam. All instruments, all players welcome. 5pm-9pm
- House of Music: Perkins Street Pickers. 5pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Comedy Night. Come have some laughs with us on Sunday nights! If you are interested in participating in the show, reach out to [email protected] 7:30pm
- The Rose Room: Synful Sunday. 8pm
- Ology: Marauder’s Market. Noon
- Goodwood: Tomato Feastival 2023. Join us for our 2023 Tomato Feastival on Sunday, June 11 from 2-6 p.m. at Goodwood Museum & Gardens! Enjoy great food, live music, meeting our farmers, playing games, and of course, local tomatoes. 2pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Dominic Milner. BK’s SnowKone Factory is also here from 1-4 pm that day with their great selection of snow cone flavors and Dippin' Dots ice cream. The ice cream of the future of yesteryear! 3pm
- Just One More: Bingo. 5pm-6:30pm
- World of Beer: Corn Hole Night. 6pm
- American Legion Hall: Cha Cha - Weekly Lessons. 6:15pm/$5
- Hangar 38: Bingo. 6:45pm
- Vino Beano: Tipsy Trivia. 7pm
- The Rose Room: Karaoke Night. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Shanice Richards Happy Hour! 5pm
- World of Beer: Poker Night. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Drag Bingo and Open Stage Night ft. Britney T. Foxx! 6pm
- Oyster City Brewing Company: Tuesday Night Beer-go! 6pm
- The Rose Room: Queer Dinner and a Movie! 6pm
- Crafty Crab: BOOMIN' Karaoke. 7pm
- Gamescape: Hobby Night. Slay the grey together! Join your fellow gamers and turn your pile of grey miniatures into a battle ready army. Need some painting tips? Feel free to ask at hobby night. You can bring any miniature for any game to paint. 7pm
- Ology Midtown: Jazz Jam Sessions. 7pm
- Island Wings: Trivia. 7pm
- House of Music: Tuesday Trivia & Karaoke. 7pm
- Burrito Boarder: Karaoke with DJ Roldus. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Bluesday Tuesday with Bill Ricci. Every Tuesday is Blues Day @ the Blue Tavern and Blues Meets Girl is a Tallahassee favorite. This perfect, intimate venue provides just what you need for both a mid-week break and authentic blues music experience. 8pm/$5
- 4th Quarter: Professor Jim's Tuesday Night Trivia. Popular for a reason! 8pm
- Argonaut Coffee: Trivia Tuesday. 8pm
- 926: Tacos and Trivia. 9pm
- Fire Betty’s: Comedy Show. 9pm/21+
- Cap City Video Lounge: Tallahassee Filmmaker Meeting. Join us at Cap City Video Lounge to pitch and discuss coming film ideas and video projects, both currently in production or in the pre-production stages! Please bring your work and ideas via links, thumb drives, or discs so that we can showcase it on the big screen in the Cap City Video Lounge's Fantomas Theatre! (Trailers and Shorts only, please!) No experience is necessary to join, but a small $5 admission fee will go towards our wonderful meeting location to continue supporting the passion of movie making in the local community! Please invite local actors, crew members, and film enthusiasts to join us on Tuesday, June 13th! We will be returning to an itinerary for our meetings starting in July that will help amp you guys up for the next 48 hour competition in November! Tickets for the 48 Hour Film Festival Premiere from this past month are available for purchase in person or over the phone! Hope to see you there! 7:30pm
- Rose Room: Women's Wednesday. Featuring Our Rose Roulettes and drink specials all night long. A night for all of our female-identifying friends to enjoy a safe space and an awesome happy hour! 6pm-2am
- Blue Tavern: The Wednesday Night Lab Session. 5pm
- Sugar and Spice Tally: Game Night. Join us every Wednesday Night for community game night. Bring your own or use ours! Let me know if you need to reserve space for a large group. Free to attend! 5pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: D&D Experience - Adult (18+) Group. Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition - Candlekeep Mysteries. A one-shot is a D&D event that starts and finishes in the same session, typically lasting 3 - 4 hours. We have pre-generated characters for players to choose from. WHAT TO BRING: Pencils, Dice (can be purchased in store), Mask (encouraged for unvaccinated participants), Enthusiasm! Please sign up in advance to reserve a spot in this campaign. Tickets can be purchased in-store, over the phone, or on the website. For more information, please email [email protected], or call: (850) 878-4555 6pm-9pm
- Goodwood: Wonderful Wednesday. 6pm/$5
- Level 8 Rooftop Lounge: Trivia. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Open Game Night. 6pm/free
- American Legion Hall: Sue Boyd Country Western and More Dance Class. Session 2 - Beginner 6:30 to 7:45 pm What: East Coast Swing and Waltz. Cost: $8.00 per person. Wear comfortable shoes you can turn in. 7:45 to 8:15 - Practice dance with paid admission. 8:15 to 9:30: Intermediate - 2 Step and WCS. $8.00 per person or $13.00 for both classes. Vaccines are required. Face masks are optional. Changing partners is optional. 6:30pm
- Perry Lynn’s Smokehouse in Quincy: Wed Night Open Mic w/ Steven Ritter and Friends. 6:30pm
- Hangar 38: Trivia. 6:45pm
- Oyster City Brewing Tallahassee: Trivia. Teams up to 6 players for three rounds with 10 questions and a tie breaker each round. Winners are by round so don’t worry if you need to come late or can’t stay the whole time! Prizes include a round of beer, a 6 pack and a gift card! 7pm
- Proof: Trivia. 7pm
- Vino Beano: Wine Bingo. 7pm
- Fermentation Lounge: Trivia. 7pm
- Blue Tavern: Wednesday Open Mic with Doc Russell. The open mic night that has run continuously for almost 20 years, once housed at the Warehouse, lives on at the Blue Tavern. Doc Russell continues as the host with the most. Sign up starts at 7:45pm/free to attend
- House of Music: Bar Bingo! Free to Play & Late Night Karaoke. 7pm
- The Bar at La Casa: MidWeek KARAOKE! 7pm
- Fire Betty’s: Karaoke! 8pm/21+/free
- Dukes and Dotties: College Night and Line Dancing Lessons. 8pm
- The Bark: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 9pm
- World of Beer: Karaoke with DJ Cowboy. 9pm
- 926: Dragged Out Wednesday. 10pm
- 926: Normalizing Hate: A Difficult Discussion on LGBTQ+ Rights in Florida. Gay-owned Junnier Law & Research P.A. is presenting "A Law & Your Rights Hour" discussion on "Normalizing Hatred: An Uncomfortable Discussion About LGBTQ+ Rights in Florida" at 926 Bar & Grill to talk about the government clawback of LGBTQ+ rights in Florida. We will informally discuss LGBTQ+ current events and how they affect our identity as a group and as individuals. Talk leads to anger, anger leads to planning, planning leads to action--Let's turn Anger into Action! 7pm
- Square Mug: Ahleuchatistas (feat. Trevor Dunn of Mr. Bungle/Fantômas) with Frogs Dogs and Cowl. 7pm
submitted by clearliquidclearjar
to Tallahassee [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 13:00 Pige0n23 Florida Part 1 (Countach LP5000!)
1 - Porsche 911 997.2 GT3 https://email@example.com,-80.071771,3a,15y,57.07h,84.79t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s0PXTbiaPibbMiqtqXXirdg!2e0!5s20110401T000000!7i13312!8i6656
2 - Bentley Continental Flying Spur I https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2619235,3a,49.1y,273.72h,78.37t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sH7z3NpzCelAaNqp4U1ahgA!2e0!5s20080201T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
3 - Bentley Continental GT I (Google Shop-view)\
4 - Bentley Continental GTC I https://email@example.com,-80.2602002,3a,24.8y,155.64h,84.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svmIlfyV1lQ28E81vQzTFYw!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
5 - BMW M6 E63 Coupe (Google shop-view)\
6 - Ferrari 599 GTB
7 - Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
8 - Maserati 4200 GT Spyder https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2552906,3a,75y,29.44h,66t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1slAKs5MDVtok8LTpDYB_82g!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
9 - Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG W211 https://email@example.com,-80.2560042,3a,29.9y,20.04h,75.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6EXX4uijDwsg1dWQmh0klQ!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
10 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2584559,3a,49y,65.67h,69.17t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svQAcPGppeE73zrYhDL4j6Q!2e0!5s20080201T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
11 - Porsche 911 996 Turbo https://email@example.com,-80.258465,3a,41.1y,286.13h,80.25t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sgWXmXNfRVlUCMgWN2U5zow!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
12 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera S Aerokit https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2600997,3a,34.4y,39.1h,80.9t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sf9gIxyY0d3hldaigRiMiJw!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
13 - Porsche 911 997.1 Turbo Cabriolet https://email@example.com,-80.2612629,3a,49.3y,213.75h,70.07t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sx2huUziAxFl2QsA6WiWczg!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
14 - Porsche Cayenne 955 TechArt Magnum https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2583404,3a,25y,57.99h,83.29t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1szBhp7Dmnoyh543eaPXnOHg!2e0!5s20080201T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
15 - Rolls Royce Phantom VII Series I https://email@example.com,-80.2584785,3a,45y,254.53h,81.37t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJZDWLWearqAQglziW0oXOg!2e0!5s20081101T000000!7i3328!8i1664
16 - Ferrari F430
17 - Maserati Quattroporte V M139 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1361585,3a,49y,303.89h,77.08t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sidGEERud3etwtQrem0Tczg!2e0!5s20080101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
18 - Maserati Quattroporte V M139 https://email@example.com,-80.1146025,3a,28.7y,221.7h,81.47t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1slbjDjZSZcbvAfxcgUEl6hg!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
19 - Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG R230 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1365793,3a,41.2y,16.06h,71.15t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOrZv64Gyvko6DwgLmNy0RA!2e0!5s20080701T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
20 - Porsche 911 996 Turbo Cabriolet https://email@example.com,-80.1084177,3a,18.2y,197h,85.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1slLP2rvMPAYnj1EEXqMeu1g!2e0!5s20080101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
21 - Rolls Royce Corniche IV https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1349934,3a,36.2y,68.09h,80.66t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s2gd8eGYn3EO35IxcK4lYGQ!2e0!5s20071201T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
22 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow https://email@example.com,-80.108027,3a,16.1y,137.35h,84.75t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1saWMcmxj09kYDZkhiW_4fwQ!2e0!5s20110401T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
23 - Bentley Continental Flying Spur I https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1458692,3a,21.9y,33.17h,83.55t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spdyoqPBRq8hsuF7t1-RObg!2e0!5s20080201T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
24 - Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 X157 https://email@example.com,-81.4160178,3a,15y,218.95h,83.79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJ7coZEpzwSwhSBz82JuLJw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
25 - Dodge RAM SRT-10! https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.0631952,3a,20.6y,4.55h,86.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stmVi4XJzQIzEyYnfX9BocA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
26 - Yellow Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
27 - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 S
+ Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio
28 - Porsche 911 G-Series 3.0 SC https://email@example.com,-80.0628834,3a,37.7y,318.85h,59.68t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1siK_SD2PYOJSAyZ7pYmvm6A!2e0!5s20150201T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
29 - Porsche 911 G-Series 3.0 SC + Porsche 911 G-Series Targa https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.0628629,3a,75y,339.59h,66.26t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1st05w_fXQW9MtjmyYbG0-KA!2e0!5s20071101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
30 - Bentley Mulsanne EWB! https://email@example.com,-80.101492,3a,42.9y,328.98h,73.27t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sILB5fz58M7O4oTU8vz_K4g!2e0!5s20110301T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
31 - Alpina B7 G12 Bi-Turbo https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1949615,2a,16.8y,302.8h,85.24t,353.9data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP8XNnJ9OpeYpjlYow5QaVQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
32 - Aston Martin DB7 Volante (Google shop-view)\
33 - Aston Martin Vanquish Volante https://email@example.com,-80.1935705,2a,15y,176.83h,82.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_RyhjEyCJZvD_lFKCoHGuw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
34 - Audi RS Q8 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.203493,3a,15y,195.31h,81.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAJtFETP1vB3IH4Em9Adagg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
35 - Bentley Bentayga I https://email@example.com,-80.2038463,3a,15y,311.69h,89.57t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sezkKWdyPVHTksbGYCaWzpA!2e0!5s20180501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
36 - Maserati GranTurismo S https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1987605,3a,15.9y,141.54h,65.16t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sWLN6g6ObV1MuSWjLvj8jpQ!2e0!5s20170101T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
37 - Maserati Quattroporte V M139 https://email@example.com,-80.1918897,3a,75y,285.51h,74.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1soycJ8JBWF3vaiiKpMfUDEw!2e0!5s20071101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
38 - Maserati Quattroporte V M139 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.191042,3a,47.6y,204.13h,78.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spsYaaNhQ9eKJkGhy6eIp-g!2e0!5s20071101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
39 - Green Hell Magno Mercedes-AMG GT R C190
40 - Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG W463 Crazy Color Edition https://email@example.com,-80.2039691,3a,15y,44.9h,87.89t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sCN3bIqxn8RM3mIq0wV4QGA!2e0!5s20190101T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
41 - Porsche 911 991.1 Carrera GTS https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.2036956,3a,15y,255.51h,81.04t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sFkMsYSQPLa0Ya6289czOZA!2e0!5s20190201T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
42 - Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo S https://email@example.com,-80.2030874,3a,15.1y,137.27h,67.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1siyPUBX89AM7xU5mpaR85kA!2e0!5s20180501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
43 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera S https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1905684,3a,49.3y,214.32h,69.55t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sQjstvuJi_T4tT-rkRPn3og!2e0!5s20071101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
44 - Rolls Royce Ghost 2020 + Bentley Continental GTC II V8 + Aston Martin DBX https://email@example.com,-80.203824,3a,43y,110.23h,76.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ0LW-wbtg4P2SiNGH5SKPQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
45 - Rolls Royce Silver Spirit https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-80.1901919,3a,43.1y,148.82h,76.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sb8S-zVKgRzDAr4Ao5EW5BA!2e0!5s20071101T000000!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu
*For anyone curious, Google shop-view is official footage. I personally think these spots should count, since it's similar to trekker footage, which gets saved. (It was also widely agreed that any official google footage counts, in the wild of course).
submitted by Pige0n23
to StreetviewCarSpotting [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:49 cosmodontistdental1 Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Center: Your Trusted Dentist in Gurgaon
| || | submitted by cosmodontistdental1 to u/cosmodontistdental1 [link] [comments]
Best Dentist in Gurgaon
Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Center is a highly reputable dental clinic in Gurgaon
, dedicated to providing exceptional dental care. With a team of experienced dentists and a patient-centered approach, they offer a comprehensive range of dental services to meet the unique needs of each patient. Whether you require routine check-ups, preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, or advanced dental procedures like dental implants
, Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Center is committed to delivering outstanding results. Experience personalized and compassionate dental care at Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Center, your trusted partner for a healthy and beautiful smile. Dentist in Gurgaon
2023.06.08 07:59 Public_Material2339 Simple and elegant roof designs for your home
2023.06.08 06:49 DecutorR AMA dev team answers compilation
Compilation of all unedited questions and devs answers from DBD Dev Team AMA - June 07th 2023: Q: In the past, the team had stated that there would only be human/humanoid killers in the game. Obviously with the Stranger Things license, a killer really could not be humanoid, especially given the seasons released at the time. However, with the release of Dredge and now Singularity, we have now gotten a few original monstrous killers. What changed with the design philosophy of DbD that allowed this to happen, and can we expect further creative visual designs like them in the future?
A: Well well, I'm not saying this is a lie, but the fact we said we would only do humanoid was not a design philosophy but more because of technical/scope limitations at that time. If you've been with us for a while, you probably remember us saying we'd put Christine (the car) and Cujo (the dog) in DBD if we could. Every worthy bloodthirsty creature has a space in the world of The Entity!
So what allowed us to do so? We levelled up! The team is bigger, more experienced all thanks to the growth of the community of course! Characters with different structures are definitely going to happen again as we continue to explore more possibilities in DBD.
Q: Whatever happened to the promised Twins rework? It was talked about to be the next killer update after Legion/Ghostface though we haven’t heard anything about it and afaik Twins are still plagued by many bugs as well.
A: Due to limited space in each release and the unexpected complexity of the update needed for the Twins, the update has been delayed a LOT longer than we wanted. :D However, it's been designed and we are working on releasing something in early 2024.
Q: Hi! Glad you guys came by to answer questions. My question in particular is about map design. I primarily play killer, and sometimes it feels like the outcome of a game is decided before it even starts depending on what map I end up on. Either when chosen via offerings or by RNG.
When designing maps, what, if anything, is done with structure and layout to make maps fair for both sides?
A: The intention when we create maps is not to favor one side more than another.
This is why we currently want to rebalance the maps. We are using data collected and feedback we get from the Community. We have started in the last year to rebalance the maps and we are going to continue and be active when it comes to maps that already exist and same with newly released maps. We want to bring the best experience for everyone to enjoy.
Example: the Raccoon City Police Station , split, the update in the Junkyard and soon Farm maps.
Q: What was the real reason you removed Maurice initially? 🤔 I know it’s a pretty unserious question but I’ve always been curious.
A: Honestly, when Peanits saw The Dredge's lobby animation with the suspiciously familiar-looking horse head flopping out, he jumped on the opportunity.
He posted that animation on our social channels with a caption that read "MAURICE NOOO" and the community's reaction was immediately huge. So much so that we decided to to push the joke all the way, removing Maurice from the game. And the rest, as you know, is history.
Q: What is it about the new survivor, Gabriel Soma, that makes him stand out from his fellow survivor cast?
A: Gabriel is purposefully designed so that most of us can relate to him, even though he lives in a time period that is very otherwordly to us.
The hardship he faced (even before going in The Realms of The Entity), his resolve and resourcefulness make him a fun character to play. Gabriel is also our first survivor from a possible future, making his wardrobe quite unique and pretty cool if you are into sci-fi pants and space shirts.
His story is not over, there are more unrevealed truths about Gabriel. And he's very good looking: Shirtless Gabriel when?
Q: How long, from concept to release, does it take to design a full killer? Not including perks, survivor, or map, but just the killer and their power?
A: It fluctuates (depending on the weather!) but in general about 11-12 months overall from start to finish.
Q: Thanks so much for doing this AMA, and happy anniversary!
Out of curiosity, were there any other concepts that the team was considering as powers for the Singularity before deciding on biopods, or was this what they set their sights on right away when brainstorming?
A: The Pods were in the concept from the beginning.
Originally, the Killer had two mechanics it could use: One involved shooting the Pods to teleport to Survivors and the other one allowed it to shoot Survivors to teleport them to its location.
Ultimately, it was deemed exceedingly disorienting on the Survivor side so we removed it and brought back more opportunities for the killer to Teleport later in the creation process.
Q: Are there any plans to rework or change freddy in any way?
A: I can't give you any super-secret details but I can tell you that he's on our radar for killers to update.
Q: Has there ever been any thoughts on adding alternative game modes or queues? Of course this would be a massive undertaking but I'm curious if it's ever been given any real thought. A ranked mode or mode with different rules like draft picking perks or anything honestly would be really cool to see.
A: It's an idea that has always been in the back of our minds. I can confirm this is something we are actively prototyping. We plan on starting small and doing game modes as limited time modes and building up from there. We are hopeful that we'll have more to share with you all later this year!
Q: With the seemingly new trend of original/licensed survivors getting lobby voice-lines, can we expect to see this implemented for previous survivors aswell? So survivors like Dwight, Meg, Claud, David etc.? And would this include the possibility of original survivors interacting with each other similar to the Resident Evil survivors and Renato/Thalita?
A: Never say never. DBD is a game in constant evolution and past content is still living and evolving with it :)
Q: Has it been considered to clean up some the more usless offerings on the bloodweb such as the ones that only slightly buff bloodpoints?
A: We are actually exploring the offerings and their system as a whole right now on the design team! I can't give you any hints about what might be changed or where we might end up yet, but we are exploring new effects and actively designing ways to make this system better overall. :)
Q: will mobile cosmetics be ported in anytime soon?
A: We will start porting some mobile cosmetics over, starting sometime in the next year.
The first batch will be small, with just 4 outfits (2 killer, 2 survivor). Also worth noting they won't be a 1:1 port. We will make some small colour and/or texture changes before being brought into Dead By Daylight.
Lastly, to manage expectations, there will be some mobile outfits that never get ported over.
Q: Is there a reason more survivor emotes haven’t been added yet? It feels like a no brainier since you could make a fortune from selling them and it’s not like it’d break immersion since this game is long past that point now (look at some survivor and even killer cosmetics)
I feel like even small things which could be sold like hand gestures and stuff would be such a nice addition with time however things like dances would be amazing, even better if killer could do them at some point
A: Survivor emotes was an idea we played with many years ago. We even got so far as to implement a few of them in a prototype build. Unfortunately, we found them to often either break immersion, or encourage negative gameplay behaviours. For that reason, we haven't revisited the idea for a number of years.
Never say never, but survivor emotes certainly won't be coming anytime in the near future.
Q: Was there anything noteworthy that stuck out to the team when designing The Singularity? I love his design and I would like to get to know more about how he was designed.
A: It was a weird concept and not an easy sell as a great power originally.
(it sound bland on paper)
Although while prototyping we managed to make the pods usable in chases and realised their versitility, that is when it started to shine.
We could see how much fun and potential there was in the concept.
Q: The mori for the Singularity is probably the most that a survivor has been actually maimed. It's brutal, disgusting, and I absolutely love it. However, it has been previously stated that moris have to avoid actually doing too much damage to a survivor's body for various reasons. Is this still within those limitations, or did something change that allows the team to make more brutal moris? And can we expect the possibility for some more of that brutality in the future?
A: We're glad you loved the mori, we do too, it was a blast to create! On the level of brutality and gore, there is one thing that we keep in mind except for the actual technical/scope feasibility of an idea. One of DBD's core pillars is that we want to be an horror that is accessible to all. This means many things for different facets of the game, but in this case it means that some brutal actions and level of gore may make the game inaccessible in some regions! We don't want that.
Q: Will there be any plans to have more diversity in body shapes of survivors? Would love to see some more plus size representation
A: Inclusivity and representation is very important to us. Body shapes and height is quite challenging at the moment due to technical limitations and gameplay components / metrics. Thank you for letting us know that this is important to you, every voice count.
Q: Are there any plans to make Custom Games easier to set up for tournaments and other events?
It's been years since the introduction of "Custom Matches" and we haven't really had any new settings since. Options to limit item & add-on rarities, options to enforce non-duplicated perks on all Survivors, better spectator controls, etc... Any of these things would REALLY help to make DBD events faster to set up and more viewer-friendly.
A: This is a topic that has recently made it onto our radar, and one we can clearly see the value in. The Custom Matches features has been left untouched for far too long. Unfortunately, it's still too early to give an ETA on when you could expect to start seeing some of these improvements in the game.
Q: What caused the sudden shift to add more clutter and obstructions into the new maps and reworks? In my experience it causes nothing more than frustration for both sides.
A: Hey great question! As clutter you might be referring to two different things, so I'll do my best to answer both meanings.
1- Clutter as in more objects making navigation more difficult. As our team grew during the graphical rework, a lot of details were added to make the maps richer. Lots of lessons were learned during those days (and we are still learning) on what elements and metrics makes it difficult for navigation. Our level design team is actively working with the environment artists to make sure each asset found in a map (colliders, vegetation, etc), especially when it comes to navigation, follows game metrics.
2-Finding objectives/visual clutter - As the graphic fidelity evolves in DBD so does our gameplay need to evolve in terms of visual elements, which have not always followed. We are looking into that one now. The idea is to have level of priorities in how easilly perceivable elements are on the screen. This pass will make gameplay elements POP compared to the details that are great, but less important to manage your objective.
From the level design perspective, we are in the process of addressing the clutter issue. the focus is clarity, readability and navigation. We had this issue with the Toba Landing in PTB and are addressing that in next week's release. We will revisit all maps and themes and make sure it makes sense for everyone.
Q: Regarding individual killer balance, will you start taking feedback from people who have spent countless hours playing them? If at least to see what they want out of their killer without being unbalanced.
A: Our external playtesting methods and processes involve a large variety of player types, all of which range widely in skill level & experience in the game.
Veteran players with many hours in DbD have super valuable feedback, especially when it comes to breaking our rules and exposing balance issues.
It's important to point out though that beginner, intermediate and casual players also have important contributions & insights to share that we need to also take into consideration and use to balance our designs.
Q: Thanks for doing this AMA.
In the recent public test build, you guys tested out a buff to Pyramid Head which gave him the ability to torment survivors hit by Punishment of the Damned. You guys understandably walked back this buff as it allowed for some unfun situations for survivors. In the following developer update, you revealed the reason for testing this change was that you were looking for additional ways to let Pyramid Head apply torment. This would lead me to believe that the balance team has been looking to buff certain elements of Pyramid Head's kit.
I also would be kicking myself later if I did not take this opportunity to mention his addons. Pyramid Head's addons, aside from the range addons, do not feel like they impact his gameplay much at all when compared to other killers. His iridescent addons, while unique, are too restrictive in their requirements to get much value out of them. If you're looking to do something to Pyramid Head, which is the impression I got from the recent PTB, it seems that the addons would have been the first thing considered.
So can we expect any more attention for The Executioner going forward, or are you happy with the spot he and his addons are in?
A: You are correct that we initially wanted to change Executioner because we believe he can be improved. :) That hasn't changed and we still want to release an update for him in the future. Your suggestion about looking to the add-ons is noted!
Q: Any updates on console to pc cross progression?
A: There's currently no further update unfortunately. We know it's something desired by the community as a whole but we cannot say if/when it will ever be able to be implemented, other than on the platforms we've already confirmed.
Q: What’s the meaning of life?
A: 69 - Mandy
420 - Andre
A great Monty Python movie. -Michael
s̵̘̀à̷̟̭̀̆̏t̶͎̀̾͛͝ǐ̴̘̗͇̜̝͘a̴͉͂̌̒̿͝t̶͍̺̻̾e̷̥̦̔̇̽ ̸̨͇̩̎͗̒͆͠h̵̲̘̫̹͉̀ŭ̵̺̽̎ṇ̴̈́g̵̦̞͆̀̆͊͛͜ȩ̵̤̽̚r̴̛̤͚̘̍̽͝ - Unknown?
Q: New unique items for survivors?
A: It just goes to show how brilliant minds think alike - we've been discussing this very recently! No concrete plans as we're still very early in the process, but we are talking about when and how we could put out some new items in the future. Plan on it (at some point)!
Q: As the game continues into its 7th year, I think the community deserves an official comment from the devs on the flagship killer, the Trapper. The character who is on most, if not all advertising, and is perhaps the most recognizable killer in all of Dead By Daylight’s original roster has been the worst killer in the entire game for years, by an increasingly significant margin. Unlike any other killer in the game his power requires full minutes of setup, can be easily countered by good communication, and depending on the map can just entirely cease to function due to no/sparse/thin grass. Most new maps released in recent memory have no grass whatsoever, and are so large that it can add an additional minute or two just retrieving your power, which again, no other killer has anything close to that level of setup time.
All of that to say that for the Trapper, things just seem to get exponentially worse with every update. Does the dev team have any plans on reworking or updating the Trapper, which in my opinion he desperately needs? Or will he stay the undisputed worst killer for years to come?
A: I hear you. It's been a topic of conversation across our teams, but at the moment we do not have significant gameplay updates planned for Trapper. Partly because our data shows that his kill rate is pretty much where we want it to be (on average, even at high MMRs) but also because he holds a very important role as one of the simplest and easiest killers in the game. He's great for onboarding new Killers and we don't want that to change too much.
That said, we do have a small but very fun update in the works for our terrifying flagship killer! Those of you who watched the Anniversary broadcast may have seen the segment about the Naughty Bear Legendary skin coming for Trapper (which will have its own unique Mori). This will ship later in the year, along with a killer update.
Q: Can you please hide survivor prestige levels until the end of the match? A lot of killers target and harass high prestige survivors
A: Harassment in game is a topic we are always looking for more ways to tackle, and this has been one of the ideas we've been discussing for some time. I'm going to use this question as an opportunity to re-ignite the topic and opened a new Jira request for it today.
Q: All I have to say is thank you making this game because without it, we would not have this unique community
A: Thank you for being a part of it! We feel really grateful to have such an engaged, creative, and supportive community of players.
Thank YOU, you are the Legends!
Q: In the past, the team has stated that maps take by far the most development time out of anything else in the game. How long does it usually take to make an original map such as Toba Landing/Dvarka Deepwood, from concept to completion? Also, how difficult is it to modify maps once they are in the game, such as adjusting the strength of loops, changing tile spawn logic, or even changing the size of the map?
A: To answer your first question: Depending on the style of the map, it can take up to 6 months to create.
When it comes to updating and modifying existing maps, we collect data non-stop and are always investigating player concerns. To use Toba Landing as an example, player feedback during the PTB helped us identify & implement certain adjustments on loops and map visibility that will be going to Live servers.
Q: For original chapters that take place around different nations (Chile, Japan, Brazil, among others), and even around different periods of time, what’s the process like for the research and implementation of different elements to properly represent that in the lore and even inside of their respective maps?
A: Inclusivity and diversity is always top of mind for us, with a focus on making sure the representation we have in the game is as accurate as possible.
We have multiple steps in our creation process that ensure due diligence in this regard: internal & external consultation with regional partners, extensive research, and immersion are some of them.
A recent example would be with Thalita & Renato characters' cosmetics, which were designed by our very own Brazilian artist!
Fun fact: She's the one who thought of including the Caramelo tattoo on Renato's arm :)
Q: Is there going to be an update where survivors can always recover from the dying state (like the one-off with Unbreakable)? Think I remember reading about that once. Cheers.
A: I can tell you're dying to know. (sound of crickets) Nevermind...
No, we are not planning on making that part of the base game.
If you are referring to the Finisher Mori, we tested that in the PTB but it was an early prototype test. There was a lot of feedback and we are still working on that feature, but again - we are not planning on putting Unbreakable in the survivor base kit.
Q: Can you tell us a bit about the process the team goes through when deciding to nerf/buff an addon?
It feels so frustrating seeing certain addons getting a nerf for being popular (e.g. Twins: Toy Sword, Nemesis: Marvins Blood, Hillbilly: Engravings) when other addons are so weak/situational they are rarely worth using.
A: This is a question that has been considered heavily within our design team in recent months. We are continually learning where our priorities need to be when it comes to live balance and our process is changing as a result. Recently we have shifted to an approach that rests on three foundations:
Data and Statistics
We watch for issues on all three of these fronts and prioritize from there. We are also cautious about vetting our changes with the community management team to get a read on how our updates will be received before release.
Some decisions (especially those based more on data or design intent) may not always be 100% clear for everyone, and that's okay. That said, we want to be attentive to the needs of our community and what will be most healthy for the game longterm.
Q: Admist the PTB testing there were a few concerns regarding Made for This, particularly in regards to its interaction with Hope allowing survivors to keep pace with 110% killers like hag during the endgame.
Is this something the team is aware of, and will they be continuing to monitor Made For This for balancing purposes when the chapter is live?
A: We are aware that Made for This has had quite an impact.
We're going to be watching out for feedback and data once the community has opportunity to test this.
We already have plans to address Made for This (like we had for Hyperfocus) if and when it becomes a problem.
Q: Will you ever expand the daily rituals to give 1 survivor and 1 killer daily each day? Also would weekly or monthly rituals ever be added for a bigger payout? Thanks.
A: Nothing concrete on the roadmap (get it?) but multiple ideas have been explored to improve the system.
Thank you for your suggestion! We're open to reading the community's ideas and feedback on the topic and will be considering them when discussing next steps.
Q: How does the Entity choose it's victims? Both survivors and killers.
A: Who knows!
Meatier alternative - No one knows how The Entity or why The Entity or even when The Entity? Maybe darkness in the life of the survivors and killers grab Its attention, or maybe its the other way around, maybe its the Entity's attention that makes their lives miserable. Or maybe its random! Who knows.
Spicy Alternative- The Entity works in mysterious ways.
Q: Will the black bubble after hooking someone be adressed soon? I like the effect, but in a ton of scenario's I cannot see if the killer is going towards me, even with the effect of kindred.
A: The intention of the bubble's design is to hide the Killer's exact position after a Survivor's been hooked.
However, it is an old design so maybe it's time for us to review if its use and appearance are still ideal.
Q: Will there be a shift away from relying on pure statistics and instead listening to experienced players more/qualitative feedback in general?
The statistics based approach for balancing has been a huge pain point the past 7 years.
A: While data is crucial in balancing in general, it is not a substitute for player or design feedback.
Our approach to balancing is a bit more complicated than this, and I can say it does not solely rest on game design.
Q: Is there any discussion regarding raising killer FOV (or a FOV slider) to help reduce motion sickness for those effected?
A: Short answer: Yes!
Long answer: we have a design that is in development and the release date is in our field of vision. You can expect to see something later this year or early next year.
Q: Are there any plans to update earlier licensed killers (Shape/Cannibal/Nightmare/Pig) with their own music tracks as has been a trend with other killers as of late? Given Ghost Face being licensed and receiving a unique chase theme last year, there's been confusion regarding this. Thank you!
A: We would love for all the killers to have this feature, nevertheless licensed content will sometime have limitation out of our control. We might get a track for all of them at some point, but no promise. Shape already as a unique music track! So enjoy that in the meantime!
Q: I think many people would agree with me in saying that HillBilly needs some addons adjusted. But also, why is the overheat mechanic still a thing? It's pretty much a "non-factor" and there are addons to increase the overheat limit anyway.
A: I feel you. Billy occupies a squishy (albeit violent) place in all of our hearts, and we've been working on him! An update has been designed for our Billy-boy (including addons). No specific date planned for implementing this just yet, but you can expect news from us sometime in the next year.
Sharpen your chainsaws.
Q: What's the process for figuring out general balancing and new perks as the game continues to add in new killers and survivors?
A: The process is naturally data-informed, but the major part lies with the design team, who is aware of what comes next, whether its perks, killers, or any other feature that will impact gameplay and balance.
In short, if a perk is both ubiquitous and powerful, it probably needs to be addressed in the near future.
Q: Do you think we can get outfits based on the later Halloween movies, or does the copy right prevent that from happening? I’ve been wanting an older Jamie Lloyd from Halloween 4 to get in as a legendary skin so bad, I made a petition about it and even asked the actress herself about it. Link to the petition and video
A: Thank you for your passion and dedication. Indeed, working on getting licenses can be a challenge!
Q: Question for the art/design team: in the lore for Hux and Gabriel, it mentions that Gabriel damages Hux pretty severely directly before they are taken into the Fog, with flesh melting off his frame. Is the look for The Singularity we see in game the result of that damage, or is that pre-facemelt? If it's the former, is there any chance we might see Hux's original, "perfect" design he had for himself as a skin? Or was the lore even fully complete while you all were working on his design?
A: Hux's look in the trials is post-melt incident! We wanted to make sure we offered a good level of body horror with this character. We might see its "prime" look later, but keep in mind that even this would be horrid, The SIngularity is using flesh in a very wrong way.
Q: Could you guys do something like a shirt related to Puppers in honour of him and what he brought to the DBD community?
A: Puppers' passing has been a huge loss for our whole community and has been deeply felt here on the team.
We have seen the discussions amongst players on how best to remember him and honor him, and we've been following it closely, and have been similarly discussing it within the team. While we have a strong desire to do something, it's simply too soon right now to say what we might be able to commit to.
Q: Deleted question.
A: Nothing concrete on the roadmap (get it?) but multiple ideas have been explored to improve the system. Thank you for your suggestion! We're open to reading the community's ideas and feedback on the topic and will be considering them when discussing next steps.
Q: Is it possible to get new moris for killers as a customization option? Not just tied to a skin.
A: Cries in Backlog
Q: Why has the map team not advanced substantially in the balance department in the past few years? The community has been clear in that the maps are unbalanced,yet it seems the dev team simultaneously understands the issue i.e Nerfing Eyrie yet released Red Forest 2.0
A: We began the work some time ago, but recently the speed at which we're able to push it forward has been greatly improved thanks to new hires & resources on our team. Now, we're able to tackle urgent day to day tasks while simultaneously making regular progress on live balance for existing maps.
Regarding the Eyrie of Crows, the intention of our balancing efforts there was to address how strongly Survivor-sided it was. We're still monitoring the results though (data and feedback) and we wont hesitate to go back for more tweaks if we feel that they're needed.
When it comes to Red Forest, we frankly just didn't have the ressources at the time for the scope of work required. Now that we do, I've scheduled an update for both Mother's Dwelling and Temple of Purgation that will hopefully address player concerns.
Q: Any plans on improving daily rituals? A permanent 60K BP instead of the 30K we're getting now and the ability to choose between survivor or killer rituals would be nice
A: Nothing concrete on the roadmap (get it?) but multiple ideas have been explored to improve the system.
Thank you for your suggestion! We're open to reading the community's ideas and feedback on the topic and will be considering them when discussing next steps.
Q: The Swamp realm had a unfinished map featuring a village structure, as well as the Bloodwillow tree from the artbook, possibly related to The Wraith back when he was still part of the Swamp Realm. Is there any plans in the future to bring this map as a playable one in Dead By Daylight, maybe with a visual upgrade of The Swamp?
A: The tree will eventually make its return to The Swamp.
However, at the moment, we're focusing our efforts on bringing visual & gameplay updates to existing maps. In The Swamp realm specifically, we're going to remove the generators in the corners of tiles, as well as some elevations that don't have a significant value add gameplay-wise.
Q: The Skull Merchant is a polarising character currently. Are you happy with how Skull Merchant turned out? Do you plan on any future revisions for her?
A: Skull Merchant has problems on live and we are very aware of that. We feel the killer is fun and interesting in general, but there are some unfortunate playstyles that make her kit frustrating to play against. 2 things to say here:
She is getting an update. We are currently trying to determine when that can go out - stay tuned. 2. Her most oppressive games tend toward the 3-gen strategy. This is problematic in our game as a whole, but especially against certain killers (Skull Merchant being the most egregious). We are currently working on a systematic solution to deal with 3-gen games, which will ALSO help with playing against the Skull Merchant.
Q: Will BHVR fix the visibility issues? My girlfriend is color blind and cant see most colors (no the color blind features don’t help her) so it’s a bit depressing for her to realize that she’s at a significant disadvantage when playing the game. Even for me its hard to see sometimes!
A: We are definitely ramping up our attention to accessibility in our game. It's unclear if/how we will adjust our support for colorblindness in the near future, but I can say we have a dedicated UX designer heading up our accessibility efforts and you can expect to see more accessibility-centered features coming out in the future.
Q: Are we going to have sales on characters by the iridescent shards in the anniversary
A: I'm not supposed to say, because it's a secret. But yes.
Q: The Shrine of Secrets is used as a way to make all perks accessible to players who do not want to spend additional money for the game other than the cost of the base game, but with over 200 perks in the game now, that system is not a reliable way to acquire specific perks. This leads to arguments that players who are willing to pay extra are given an advantage over others since meta perks can be locked behind that paywall.
What are your thoughts on replacing the Shrine of Secrets with a menu of teachable perks that can be purchased at-will for the same price they currently cost on the Shrine? What are reasons that a system like that would not work?
A: I can definitely say that the problems with the Shrine are no secret.
We are very aware that the system needs an update, however it remains on the backlog for now, which means its on our radar but not being actively worked on yet. We will hopefully get to it sooner rather than later.
Q: Are there ever plans to make totally new maps but with the same realm as old locations?
I’d love another map that uses the Snowy theme of Ormond.
A: That's absolutely something i would love to do.
We don't have any plans to do so yet, but i'd love to add maps on a few existing realms. Ormond for sure, Grave of Glenvale comes to mind as well.
Q: Are there any plans to unlink currently linked sets for original characters?
A: Short answer: No.
Long Answer: Original characters cosmetics are locked for technical reasons. Having them mix and match would cause bugs and a variety of clipping issues or gaps in their modesl at the waist or neck lines. Unfortunately, for these reasons, we have no plans to make them unlocked in the future.
Q: The amount of representation the game gets is great.
But when will we get Ace Visconti actually represent Argentina?
A: Hey, good point! We've had a lot of fun with Ace's personality and used it as the main driveinspiration for his outfits. Some Argentinian representation would be great!
submitted by DecutorR
to deadbydaylight [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:16 XxRage73 NBA finals no surge lol
2023.06.08 04:32 mixbloging1 High-Speed Packing Machines: Boosting Efficiency and Productivity
Processing img nh1dpfl1hp4b1...
In today's fast-paced business environment, optimizing efficiency and productivity is crucial for companies across various industries. One area where significant improvements can be made is in the packing process. Traditional manual packing methods are not only time-consuming but also prone to errors and inconsistencies.
This is where high-speed packing machines
come into play, revolutionizing the packaging industry and offering numerous benefits for businesses. In this article, we will explore the key features, benefits, and considerations of high-speed packing machines, along with examples and best practices.
Introduction to high-speed packing machines
High-speed packing machines, as the name suggests, are advanced packaging systems designed to automate and streamline the packing process. These machines utilize cutting-edge technology to achieve high speeds and efficiency, allowing for rapid packaging of products in various industries. With their precise and reliable performance, high-speed packing machines have become an essential asset for companies seeking to enhance their productivity and maintain a competitive edge.
Benefits of high-speed packing machines Increased productivity and efficiency
One of the primary advantages of high-speed packing machines is the significant boost in productivity and efficiency they provide. These machines can package products at a much faster rate than manual labor, reducing the overall packing time and increasing output. With higher throughput capacity, businesses can meet growing demands and fulfill orders more quickly, leading to improved customer satisfaction and increased profitability. Cost savings
Implementing high-speed packing machines can result in substantial cost savings for businesses. By automating the packing process, companies can reduce labor requirements and eliminate human errors, which often lead to wastage and additional expenses. Moreover, high-speed machines optimize material usage, minimizing packaging material waste and lowering associated costs. Over time, these cost savings can have a significant positive impact on the company's bottom line. Improved product quality and consistency
High-speed packing machines ensure consistent packaging quality, reducing variations and errors commonly associated with manual packing methods. Improved product quality and consistency
High-speed packing machines ensure consistent packaging quality, reducing variations and errors commonly associated with manual packing methods. These machines are equipped with precise measurement and control systems that ensure accurate filling, sealing, and labeling of products. By maintaining consistent packaging standards, businesses can enhance the overall quality of their products, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and brand reputation. Reduced labor requirements
With high-speed packing machines, the need for manual labor in the packaging process is significantly reduced. These machines are capable of handling large volumes of products with minimal human intervention. By automating repetitive tasks such as filling, sealing, and labeling, businesses can reallocate their workforce to more value-added activities, such as quality control or product development. This not only reduces labor costs but also allows employees to focus on tasks that require human expertise.
Key features of high-speed packing machines
High-speed packing machines are equipped with several key features that contribute to their efficiency and effectiveness. Understanding these features can help businesses select the right machine for their specific packaging needs. Some of the key features include: Speed and throughput capacity
The primary feature of high-speed packing machines is their ability to operate at high speeds. These machines can process a large number of products per minute, allowing businesses to meet demanding production requirements. The throughput capacity of these machines is a crucial consideration when choosing a high-speed packing machine. Versatility and adaptability
High-speed packing machines are designed to handle a wide range of packaging formats and materials. They can accommodate different product sizes, shapes, and weights, making them suitable for diverse industries. Additionally, these machines can be easily adjusted and configured to adapt to changing packaging needs, providing businesses with flexibility and scalability. Precision and accuracy
Accuracy and precision are vital in the packaging process to ensure consistent results. High-speed packing machines utilize advanced sensors, measurement systems, and control mechanisms to achieve precise filling, sealing, and labeling. This level of accuracy minimizes product wastage and ensures that each packaged item meets the required specifications. Automation and integration capabilities
High-speed packing machines are equipped with automation features that streamline the packaging process. These machines can automatically handle tasks such as product feeding, filling, sealing, labeling, and sorting. Furthermore, they can be integrated with other systems, such as conveyors or robotics, to create a fully automated packaging line, enhancing overall efficiency and reducing manual intervention.
Industries that benefit from high-speed packing machines
High-speed packing machines find applications in various industries where fast and efficient packaging is crucial. Some of the industries that benefit from these machines include: Food and beverage industry
In the food and beverage industry, high-speed packing machines are used to package a wide range of products, including snacks, beverages, confectionery, and frozen foods. The high-speed capabilities of these machines enable rapid packaging of perishable goods, ensuring freshness and extending shelf life. Pharmaceutical industry
In the pharmaceutical industry, high-speed packing machines play a critical role in packaging medications, tablets, capsules, and other pharmaceutical products. These machines adhere to strict quality and safety standards, ensuring accurate dosing, tamper-evident packaging, and compliance with regulatory requirements. Consumer goods industry
High-speed packing machines are widely used in the consumer goods industry to package items such as personal care products, household items, and cosmetics. The versatility and adaptability of these machines make them suitable for packaging products of different shapes, sizes, and materials. E-commerce industry
The e-commerce industry relies heavily on efficient packaging to meet the demands of online shopping. High-speed packing machines enable rapid packaging of products, allowing e-commerce businesses to fulfill orders quickly and ship them out to customers in a timely manner. These machines also contribute to minimizing packaging errors, ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right customers, enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Factors to consider when choosing a high-speed packing machine
When selecting a high-speed packing machine for your business, it is essential to consider several factors to ensure the machine meets your specific requirements. Some key factors to consider include: Production requirements and volume
Evaluate your production requirements, including the expected volume of products to be packaged. This will help determine the speed and throughput capacity needed from the packing machine to meet your production targets efficiently. Packaging materials and formats
Consider the types of packaging materials and formats used for your products. Ensure that the packing machine can handle the specific materials such as pouches, bottles, cartons, or blister packs, and accommodate different sizes and shapes as per your packaging requirements. Machine reliability and maintenance
Reliability is crucial for uninterrupted production. Choose a high-speed packing machine from a reputable manufacturer known for producing reliable and durable equipment. Additionally, consider the maintenance requirements and availability of technical support to ensure minimal downtime and quick resolution of any issues that may arise. Customization options and future scalability
Anticipate your future business needs and growth potential. Look for a packing machine that offers customization options to meet your specific requirements. Furthermore, consider whether the machine can be easily integrated into your existing production line and if it allows for future scalability to accommodate increased production volumes.
Examples of high-speed packing machines
Several types of high-speed packing machines are available in the market, each designed for specific packaging applications. Some common examples include: Vertical form-fill-seal machines
Vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) machines are commonly used for packaging granular or powdery products, such as snacks, coffee, or pet food. These machines form a pouch from a roll of packaging film, fill it with the product, and seal it, providing efficient and hygienic packaging solutions. Horizontal flow wrappers
Horizontal flow wrappers are ideal for packaging products with a longer shape, such as chocolate bars, cookies, or bread. These machines wrap the product in a continuous film, providing a tight and secure packaging while maintaining product freshness and integrity. Case packers and cartoners
Case packers and cartoners are used for packaging products in cases or cartons. These machines efficiently load products into cases, seal them, and prepare them for shipping. They are widely used in industries such as beverages, canned goods, or household products. Palletizing systems
Palletizing systems are used to stack and organize packaged products onto pallets for efficient storage and transportation. These systems automate the palletizing process, ensuring stability and consistency in pallet loads, and are commonly used in warehouses or distribution centers.
Best practices for using high-speed packing machines
To maximize the benefits of high-speed packing machines, it is important to follow best practices in their operation and maintenance. Consider the following: Proper machine setup and calibration
Ensure that the packing machine is set up correctly and calibrated accurately for your specific packaging requirements. This includes adjusting filling volumes, sealing temperatures, and label placements to ensure consistent and high-quality packaging. Regular maintenance and cleaning
Follow a scheduled maintenance plan to keep the machine in optimal condition. This includes regular cleaning of the machine components, lubrication of moving parts, and inspection of belts and seals. By maintaining the machine properly, you can minimize downtime and extend its lifespan. Operator training and safety measures
Provide comprehensive training to operators to ensure they understand the machine's operation, safety protocols, and troubleshooting procedures. Emphasize the importance of following safety guidelines and using personal protective equipment to prevent accidents and injuries. Continuous process improvement and optimization
Continuously monitor the packing process and identify areas for improvement. Analyze production data, identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies, and implement process optimization strategies to enhance productivity, reduce waste, and improve overall performance.
Future trends in high-speed packing machines
The packaging industry is continuously evolving, driven by technological advancements and changing consumer demands. Some future trends in high-speed packing machines include: Advanced robotics and artificial intelligence
Integration of robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in high-speed packing machines will enable more sophisticated automation and optimization. Robotic arms can perform complex tasks with speed and precision, while AI algorithms can analyze data and make real-time adjustments to enhance efficiency and accuracy. Integration with IoT and Industry 4.0
High-speed packing machines are becoming increasingly connected through the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 concepts. This enables real-time data collection, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, and seamless integration with other manufacturing systems for enhanced efficiency and decision-making. Sustainability and eco-friendly packaging solutions
The focus on sustainability is driving the development of high-speed packing machines that support eco-friendly packaging solutions. This includes using biodegradable materials, optimizing packaging sizes to minimize waste, and implementing recycling and waste management processes. Enhanced data analytics and real-time monitoring
High-speed packing machines are incorporating advanced data analytics capabilities to provide valuable insights into production performance, quality control, and predictive maintenance. Real-time monitoring of key metrics allows for proactive decision-making and continuous improvement.
High-speed packing machines have revolutionized the packaging industry, offering numerous benefits for businesses across various sectors. Their ability to increase productivity, reduce labor requirements, improve product quality, and adapt to different packaging needs makes them indispensable in today's fast-paced market. By understanding the key features, considering industry-specific requirements, and following best practices, businesses can leverage high-speed packing machines to optimize their packaging processes and gain a competitive edge.
submitted by mixbloging1
to u/mixbloging1 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 03:49 XxRage73 SURGE IS OFFICIALLY GONE
| || |
This is the new surge, you think they could have picked a more flattering color than gray . I fucking hate this timeline submitted by XxRage73 to uberdrivers [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 03:37 holdthelettuce19 Best and most affordable cut in coral gables?
Any suggestions for a quality cut under $50?
submitted by holdthelettuce19
to Miami [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:34 GoldBear88 Has anyone had a revision?
I’m 2 yrs post op preventative double mastectomy with OTM silicone implants. I have BRCA1. I had tissue expanders before my implants as I was naturally very flat chested.
While I told my plastic surgeon that I did not want implants that would be too much bigger than my natural breasts, maybe slightly so(I had trouble filling A cup bras), I’m left with results I’m unhappy with. While on the table, they put 50cc in my expanders. I subsequently had them filled once with 100 cc. I said to my surgeon-that was big enough for me. I love to run and lift, I don’t want big boobs.
Post op I recover and start to think it’s looking big. I was given 295cc implants.
I think they’re too big on my small athletic frame. The work is good, great scar placement, etc. they’re also high profile implants-something I learned after meeting a different surgeon for revision, NOT something that my first surgeon and I discussed. They’re big and they’re hard and don’t flatten with sports bras. I feel at odds with my body now.
So far for my reconstruction efforts: -Saw my original surgeon, they said insurance won’t cover it as it’s a cosmetic complaint and they would replace with lower cc implant(no mention of type of implant, profile, etc). Left office feeling pretty invalidated of my complaints.
-Saw a 2nd surgeon who was so thorough, lovely, said she could reduce the cc of implant, change style to be more ‘soft’ and not so high profile. She said that would help address my concerns that while having a sports bra on, it feels like my implants are at my throat. She also said that, because my initial surgery was nipple sparring, she could improve on my profile symmetry. Meaning, my nipples as ‘darts’ would be more centered, especially from a side profile-they currently are slightly downward tilted in an unnatural looking way. She made me feel so heard and cared for. And brought up solutions for things I didn’t think we could fix.
My question to all you wonderful ladies is this. Has anyone dealt with revisions like this? The 2nd surgeon was so thorough and lovely, but I still have to pay $10,000 out of pocket. I have great insurance, apparently nobody will code it to be covered.
Also I’m concerned that I have an “okay” result(could be worse), and my ungrateful pursuit of perfection will get me in trouble.
I’m sorry this is so long but I appreciate aaannnyy insight on this. I have no one to relate to this in my life. Should I look for another consultation? Is this too expensive?
Thank you, thank you for anything you can add to this discussion.
submitted by GoldBear88
to BRCA [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 01:09 KnifeDigger WTS Dan Carraher Integral 904, Berg Blades mini slim Timascus kit , Hinderer XM18 Micarta scale and MXG clips
Timestamp Dan Carraher Integral 904 LNIP, according to the prev owner thumb-studs were installed by Dan himself . Original owner’s review : https://youtu.be/fz9ti4lZgz0 ( I know I’m going to regret selling this one 🤦♂️) Overall Cosmetic Condition : Excellent Centering : Perfect Blade play : 0 Action : Good
S/V 3️⃣4️⃣0️⃣$ SOLD Berg blades Mini slim
with timascuss kit on skiffs . LNIB Overall Cosmetic Condition : Excellent Centering : Perfect Blade play : 0 Action : Very good
Og Hinderer XM18 3.5 Micarta scale used , still in great condition
S/V 3️⃣0️⃣$ SOLD
Lot of 3 MXG clips for XM18 ( Alco compatible with Mcnees Mac 2 )
S/V 3️⃣0️⃣$ SOLD
OG Spyderco Smock CF textured scales
PayPal FF to CONUS only , if you have any questions in regards or need more pics / vids please lmk .
submitted by KnifeDigger
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 00:55 polarttarius [SELL][US] Natasha Denona, Laura Mercier, Danessa Myricks, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Ciate, Glossier, Em Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Kaja, Benefit, The Saem, Milk Makeup, Colourpop, Maybelline, L’Oreal, Elf, Makeup Brushes
Paypal G&S, shipping $4+, no minimum. Shipped in 2 business days. Drug, pet, covid free. Packed securely in box and/or bubble mailer w/ bubble wraps
Feel free to check out and combine with items from my sell posts on skincareexchange
), and femfraglab
Eyes #1 (starts from top left, down each column in the picture)
- Natasha Denona single eyeshadow in Aubade (lightly used) $3
- Maybelline single eyeshadow in Dusty Rose (lightly used) $1
- Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Eye Color in Strapless 0.03oz (lightly used) $5
- Danessa Myricks Colorfix in Latte (New) $9
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion Deluxe Sample 2ml/0.06fl.oz (New) $3
- Ciate London Everyday Vacay eye and face palette (BNIB) $15
- Kaja Beauty Bento in Rosewater (BNIB) $15
- Kaja Beauty Bento in Glowing Guava (BNIB) $15
- Colourpop Sweet Talk eyeshadow palette (used, shade Side2Side is depotted) $5
Eyes #2 (starts from left in the picture)
- Ulta Beauty Mascara in Jet Black 8.5ml (BNIB) $1
- Elf Perfect Finish HD Pressed Powder in Clear (used, see picture) $1
Complexion #1 (starts from top left, across the row in the picture)
- EM Cosmetics Heaven's Glow Radiant Veil Blush in Persimmon (BNIB) $24
- The Saem Saemmul Single Blusher in Riberry (lightly used) $2
- Glossier Wowder in G8-G10 (lightly used, still about 90% left) $8
- Well People Superpowder Brightening Powder in Pearl (used) $5
- Laura Mercier Mini Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Translucent 5g/0.17oz (New & sealed) $8
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Deluxe Sample 15ml/0.5fl.oz (BNIB) $5
- Laritzy Cosmetics Cream Highlighter in Virtue (BNIB) $10
Complexion #2 (starts from left in the picture)
- Benefit Boi-ing Bright on Concealer in Melon (used, ~50% left) $3
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Sheer Long-Wear Makeup in 1N2 Ecru (used, ~50% left) $10
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer in 101 Fair (used, ~70% left) $5
Complexion #3 (starts from left in the picture)
- Elf Perfect Finish HD Pressed Powder in Clear (used) $1
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H powder foundation in Sand Sable (lightly used, puff also lightly used) $4
- Maybelline Master Prime in 400 30ml (used, ~85% left) $2
- BareMinerals Original Mineral Veil Setting Powder in Original Translucent Deluxe Sample 0.03oz (used, ~80% left) $1
- Milk Makeup Blur Stick Deluxe Sample 0.1oz/3g (lightly used) $2
Makeup Sample Cards (starts from top left, down the column in the picture) Each one is $0.50, or TAKE ALL FOR $3 or 1 card FWP over $12
- Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick card sample in Gifted and Lively
- Kaja Whipped Dream card sample in Coral Souffle, Meringue Pink, Rose Macaron, Mocha Tarte
- Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder card sample in Laguna 02, 04, 06, 08
- MAC StudioFix Fluid card sample in N6, NC20, NW20
- MAC Locked Kiss Ink 24HR Lipcolour card sample in Ruby True, Most Curious, Mischief
- Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage card sample in 12N, 22N, 35N, 47S, 58N
- Dior Forever Matte Foundation card sample in Velvet Veil (primer), 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5W, 6W, 7N, 8N
Makeup Brushes #1 (starts from top in the picture) USED BRUSHES HAVE BEEN WASHED
- Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Tapered Foundation brush (used) $2
- Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Buffing brush (used) $2
- Real Techniques Blush brush RT 400 (used few times) $3
- Real Techniques Easy as 123 Basics Blush brush (used) $2
- Real Techniques Easy as 123 Basics Blend Shadow brush (used) $2
- Sephora Blending Eye #29 brush (used) $1
- BareMinerals Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye brush (used) $5
- EcoTools Flawless Coverage brush (used) $3
- EcoTools Complexion Buffer brush (used) $2
Makeup Brushes #2 (starts from top in the picture) USED BRUSHES HAVE BEEN WASHED
- Elf Beautifully Bare Blending brush (used) $2
- Elf kabuki Face brush (used) $2
- Nyx Shading brush #13 (used) $1
- Crown Angle Liner brush (used) $1
- Laruce Concealer brush LR100 (new) $4
- Laruce Short Shadow brush LR105 (new) $4
- Laruce Angled Shadow brush LR008 (new) $4
- Dr Dennis Gross DermaInfusions Fill + Repair Serum Deluxe Sample 7ml (BNIB) $10
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads for 1 treatment (BNIB) $3
- Dr Dennis Gross Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Triple Correction Eye Serum Foil Sample 1ml (BNIB) $3
- Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C + Lactic Oil-Free Radiant Moisturizer Foil Sample 2ml (BNIB) $3
- La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream Deluxe Sample (size unknown, pot is size of a coin) $6
- Holika Holika Gold Kiwi Brightening Toner 150ml (BNIB) $7
- Well People Juice Cleanse Face Cleanser 112ml (BNIB) $9
- Well People Plant Powderfoliant 0.56oz (BNIB) $2
- Tatcha Silk Serum 5ml Deluxe Sample (BNIB) $4
For more skincare stuff, check out my post on skincareexchange
- Kerastase 8Hr Magic Night Serum 90ml (BNIB) $35
For more hair care stuff, check out my post on haircareexchange
Thanks for looking! 💕
submitted by polarttarius
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:49 screamingpectoriloqy Hit by a commercial truck driver while driving on interstate
Hello, I hope everyone is well.
I was recently involved in a car accident involving a commercial semi-truck who merged into my lane, hitting the back of my car, causing my car to spin out (thankfully no subsequent accident from surrounding/passing vehicles). Everything was captured on dash cam. I am currently having difficulty tracking down their insurance in order to reimburse my repairs and rental expenses.
This event occurred as I was preparing to take my exit on the interstate at night with clear conditions/no rain. I had an adult passenger in the vehicle with me as well. The driver of the commercial truck did not speak english so I had difficulties communicating with them, however I was able to take a picture of their commercial license, truck DOT number, and transportation logo/company name.
When the highway patrol arrived, they determined that the commercial truck driver was at fault, but there was no information available for both the truck or cargo trailer per license plate lookup and the highway patrol instead took the insurance information the commercial driver provided in the form of a large binder to write the crash report. From the crash report I was able to acquire their purported insurance.
I tried filing a claim through their insurance the next day, but the adjuster claimed they did not recognize the specific truck nor driver on their policy. The insurance company did, however, recognize the shipping company that supposedly hired this driver and was currently insuring the company, just not the specific truck/driver. I reached out to the transportation company themselves (truck logo and DOT lookup confirmed that this was indeed the company they operated under) and a representative claimed that their insurance is currently canceled (currently have no insurance?), when I inquired about the driver and truck I received no response. The adjuster tried to be helpful and provided me with another shipping/transportation company and another insurance that the driver and truck might have been operating under from a VIN cab report. Filing a claim through this second insurance company resulted in the same result: their adjuster also claimed that the driver and truck were not insured under them. Following that I was out of leads.
Since my state is a no-fault state, I therefore filed a claim through my own insurance and paid my deductible to begin repairs as I wanted to repair my vehicle ASAP because I am moving to a new state to begin a new job soon. Additionally, I did not have rental insurance so I have had to pay out of pocket for that. My insurance is telling me that they can send the other party a demand letter requesting the money back including my rental expenses, but there is no guarantee. Since I am starting a new job out of state, it will be extremely inconvenient and costly to make do with a rental for the period of repairs. The collision center also has no estimate on repair time since parts for my vehicle are being delayed, but will likely be at least 1+ more months. Therefore, in addition to rental car costs, I will have to arrange transportation of my car to my new state when it is finished being repaired (due to the nature of my new job it will be very difficult to request time off to personally go and retrieve the vehicle and make the considerable commute to the new state myself).
I sought a lawyer to to see if I had a personal injury case in an effort to offset some of my expenses from this accident. However, the attorney told me that if I am unable to pursue sufficient medical treatment then it would not be worth the time nor effort. Unfortunately with my new position I would only realistically have one weekend off every other week, making PT appointments hard to arrange. I managed to find a therapist that had appointments on Saturday’s so at most I would be able to attend PT 1 day every other week.
Therefore, I wanted to ask everyone is there any further legal recourse I could pursue. At first I just wanted to get coverage for my rental and a reimbursement on my deductible. I did not even seek medical examination as I felt it was not necessary to complicate matters. However, now it feels extremely unfair that this driver was able to hit my vehicle, suffer only minor cosmetic damages to their commercial truck while causing me considerable trouble, and then walk away without any repercussions as their parent company/insurance gives me the runaround. I also was under the impression that all commercial license holders need to be able to communicate in english, if not is this reportable? Furthermore I believe all commercial vehicles need insurance in order to conduct business? I plan to follow up with my insurance to try and recover as much of my expenses as possible. Is there anything else I can do? Are there ways to report a potentially uninsured drivecompany? Thank you!
submitted by screamingpectoriloqy
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:52 RegularMary Sonotube integrity?
| || |
Our foundation guys cut a few of our sonotube forms short and had to add extenders. We’re finding a bit of cardboard embedded in the concrete as we work to remove the forms. There are also lumps and bumps around the edges. Is there any issue with this beyond cosmetic? These piers will run down the center of our one story house and support a ridge beam. submitted by RegularMary to Concrete [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:26 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in FL Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in fl. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to FLjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:57 Psychological_Lab_52 How would you evolve the next Halo game to revive the series?
I don't know how I'd approach campaign, but I have a vision for what I'd do with multiplayer (and BTB specifically).
BTB like most of Halo has been lacklustre for some time now, and Infinite did little to address this, so here are the ways I'd evolve it:
this is an easy point to address, because I think everyone was a bit underwhelmed with Infinite's 12v12 player limit. I'd go as high as 24v24 or possibly 32v32, and scale maps up to match this change.
A classic approach to gameplay and content:
forget the focus on the BS progression system and cosmetics angle, the reason why games are games is because of gameplay, so we'll strip things back to reflect that. A solid roster of BTB maps covering as many biome types as possible, and re-imagining classic maps like the 2 base box canyon map perfected by Valhalla, the epic open battles of Sandtrap, the tunnels, ledges, verticality and tension induced by the U-bend shape of Danger Canyon (with better designed spawn areas and extra routes to the bases).
Overhauled vehicle mechanics and physics:
Infinite is way too unforgiving to vehicle users. It seems like 343 designed them around this philosophy that your time in a vehicle should be capped regardless of how good you are, hence why you can be the best warthog driver in the game but small arms fire alone will eat you up most of them time after just 2 laps around the map, the less said about how easy it is to stun vehicles with a shock rifle (the power drain in 3 was much more balanced because you at least had to get up fairly close), or take them out with the easy to use Skewer, the better.
Beef vehicles up, or just design their counters to be more balanced. Tone down the damage inflicted by small arms to encourage the use of counters. Address the physics so the warthog doesn't float around so horribly.
Keep vehicle health but introduce repair pads where smart and skilful drivers can park for a moment to restore their vehicle to full health (thus removing the anxiety and frustration that comes with constantly having to look for a new warthog when you've only been shot up by ARs and BRs. The balance of these vehicle pads is they're placed in zones where you're fairly vulnerable and have to wait for some time to have your vehicle fully restored.
Side objectives/strategic map elements:
Imagine a map centering around the light bridge in the mission Halo from CE. The bridge represents the best way to get heavy vehicles across to the enemy's base, at which point they have an advantage in laying seige on the enemy, but the bridge is interactive and constantly fought over by each team, looking to activate or deactivate it according to the game state.
On top of this kind of map unique mechanic, there are also other recurring side objectives within all maps. Perhaps there is some form of forerunner technology to be harnessed, like points that are controlled to harvest a kind of power, that is used for upgrades. Each individual player can contribute to the team in different ways, and as a collective the team is constantly improving its ability to attack and defend the enemy.
You want to reinforce the base? Construct shield doors, alarm systems, automated turrets etc. Want to upgrade transport for your team? Soup up your team's warthogs by purchasing upgrades for speed, handling, armour, and more. The possibilities for this are endless.
I've eluded to my love for Sandtrap, but one thing I'd love to see in a scaled up remake is a sandstorm effect. Perhaps this could randomly come into play in different areas of the map creating cover for players on foot, or maybe this in itself could be a kind of tech available on the map that the teams fight over to produce cover for their guys on foot.
So you see where I'm going with this.
An example of a classic map re-purposed for this new age BTB:
Infinity. I love the scale and atmosphere of this map, and still believe it has great potential with a higher player count. It's already got great scale, super fun and varied terrain for Warthog flag runs, caves and depressions where players on foot can hide and lurk, great verticality with the bridges and sniper perches, plenty of space for air combat etc.
It's a map that has a bit of everything, but in this new BTB with the ability to upgrade vehicles enchancing them for flag runs, fortifying your home base, or controlling and fortifying outposts nearer the center of the map, disabling/enabling shield doors and teleporters, there is so much crazy Halo style chaos to be had with it. You just need a little imagination.
A focus on team play and recognition of such:
Introduce modifiers when awarding points to players. If I set up some forerunner style defence system in my base or sandtrap style minefield to disrupt a chokepoint, dish me out bonus points even if I'm not directly killing players or scoring flags, if I carry the flag a long distance towards base acknowledge that too, if I'm taking out enemy players in the vicinity of a teammate with their flag recognise that too.
In this version of BTB everyone is contributing in their own way, and even if you're not directly involved with the main objective you can bet you're still doing something fun and meaningful that's contributing to the team's success.
Looking forward to hear what you guys have to think.
submitted by Psychological_Lab_52
to halo [link] [comments]