2013 ford f150 center console replacement
Should I buy an RX-8 with 53,000 miles for $10000?
2023.05.30 05:23 GeniusYT_28 Should I buy an RX-8 with 53,000 miles for $10000?
| || |
It’s a 2004 RX-8 Coupe 4D with 53,000 miles selling for $10,000. submitted by GeniusYT_28 to RX8 [link] [comments]
This seems like a horrible deal to me not gonna lie but I wanted to get y’all’s opinion on this along with what would you guys think would be a fair price for this.
2023.05.30 04:27 Acceptable-Friend-92 The most comprehensive Bollywood gossips and controversies post ever: The Scandals, Love Triangles, Casting Couch, Rumours and Gossips over the Years.
Peeling back the curtain to take an exhaustive look at the scandals, love triangles, and controversies that have rocked our favorite industry over the years. Let me know in comments which ones were you most moved by and which ones you hadn't heard before. Please feel free to add more context or new gossips that you know of, in the comments. I. Epic Love Triangles 1. Salman Khan - Aishwarya Rai - Vivek Oberoi:
This tale begins with Salman and Aishwarya's sparkling chemistry on the sets of "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" in 1999. Their real-life romance soon hit rocky grounds with allegations of Salman's abusive behavior. Enter Vivek Oberoi, who offered Aishwarya emotional support during this difficult time. This resulted in Salman allegedly making threatening calls to Vivek, leading to a heated press conference by Vivek, and a chilly relationship between the two actors ever since. 2. Hrithik Roshan - Sussanne Khan - Barbara Mori:
The industry was left reeling when rumors of Hrithik Roshan's alleged affair with his "Kites" co-star Barbara Mori started making the rounds in 2010. This reportedly led to a temporary separation between Hrithik and his wife Sussanne Khan. The couple later reconciled, only to eventually divorce in 2014. 3. Raveena Tandon - Akshay Kumar - Shilpa Shetty:
In the late 90s, Akshay Kumar was romantically involved with Raveena Tandon, only to reportedly two-time her with her friend Shilpa Shetty. This led to a feud between the two actresses, though they later buried the hatchet. II. Feuds and Fallouts 1. Shah Rukh Khan - Salman Khan:
Their brotherly love soured at Katrina Kaif's birthday party in 2008, where a heated argument turned their friendship into a rivalry. Their relations have since been turbulent, though they seem to be on better terms now. 2. Karan Johar - Kajol:
This iconic friendship hit a roadblock over a film release clash between Kajol's husband Ajay Devgn's "Shivaay" and Karan's "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil." It took them years to mend their strained relationship. 3. Kangana Ranaut's Feuds:
Her spats with industry veterans from Hrithik Roshan to Karan Johar have been public and often bitter, leading to an ongoing dialogue about insider-outsider dynamics in Bollywood. III. Controversies That Shaped the Conversation 1. The Nepotism Debate:
The conversation around nepotism in Bollywood took center stage after Kangana Ranaut called Karan Johar the "flagbearer of nepotism" on his talk show. This stirred a heated debate about privilege and opportunities in the industry. 2. The Sushant Singh Rajput Case:
Sushant's untimely demise in 2020 led to conversations about mental health, the cutthroat nature of the industry, and sparked an ongoing investigation into his death. 3. Deepika Padukone’s "Cleavage Controversy":
When TOI published an inappropriate article objectifying Deepika, it ignited a much-needed dialogue about the dignity and respect of women in the entertainment industry. IV. The Casting Couch Phenomenon 1. Shakti Kapoor Sting Operation:
In 2005, India TV carried out a sting operation on Shakti Kapoor, where he was caught on camera offering work to an undercover reporter in exchange for sexual favors. The incident exposed the seedy underbelly of the casting couch in Bollywood. 2. Tanushree Dutta - Nana Patekar Incident:
In 2018, Tanushree Dutta accused Nana Patekar of sexual harassment during a 2008 film shoot, marking the advent of the #MeToo movement in Bollywood. V. Turbulent Relationships and Breakups 1. Abhishek Bachchan - Karisma Kapoor Breakup:
This engagement had the makings of a Bollywood fairy tale until it abruptly ended in 2003, amid various speculations, including family disagreements. 2. Amitabh Bachchan - Rekha Affair:
This controversial affair in the 70s between Amitabh, who was married to Jaya Bhaduri, and Rekha, the sultry siren of Bollywood, is still discussed today. Their alleged love story ended after the shooting of 'Silsila', which ironically depicted a similar love triangle. VI. Sensational Controversies 1. The Underworld Connection:
From extortion threats to film financing, the connection between Bollywood and the underworld has been an open secret. The incident of producer Gulshan Kumar's assassination in 1997 sent shockwaves through the industry. 2. Sanjay Dutt's Arms Act Case:
Sanjay Dutt's arrest in 1993, under the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act for possessing illegal weapons, was a major controversy. His involvement strained his career and personal life significantly. 3. The Blackbuck Poaching Case:
Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Neelam, and Sonali Bendre were accused of hunting blackbucks during the shooting of 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' in 1998. Salman Khan was sentenced to 5 years in prison in 2018 but is currently out on bail. VII. Scandals that Made Headlines 1. Shahrukh Khan vs. Shirish Kunder:
SRK allegedly slapped Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder at Sanjay Dutt's party in 2012 for his derogatory tweets. 2. The AIB Roast Case:
The 2015 AIB Knockout featuring Karan Johar, Ranveer Singh, and Arjun Kapoor drew significant criticism and legal trouble for its explicit content, questioning the limits of freedom of expression. 3. Priyanka Chopra-Nirav Modi Controversy:
Priyanka Chopra landed in controversy when she endorsed Nirav Modi's jewelry brand, which came under the scanner during the Punjab National Bank fraud case. VIII. Unfortunate Tragedies and Mysteries 1. Parveen Babi's Mental Health:
This yesteryear actress struggled with mental health issues, including schizophrenia. The glamour queen's tragic life ended in isolation, her body discovered in her apartment days after her death. 2. Jiah Khan Suicide Case:
This case from 2013 shocked Bollywood when the young actress took her own life. Her then-boyfriend Sooraj Pancholi was charged with abetting her suicide, and the case is still ongoing. 3. Sushant Singh Rajput's Death:
Sushant's death in June 2020 caused a national uproar and brought attention to mental health, nepotism, and drug use in Bollywood. The case is under investigation by various national agencies. IX. Controversial Remarks and Public Outbursts 1. Salman Khan's "Raped Woman" Comment:
Salman Khan faced public wrath for comparing his physical exhaustion during the filming of 'Sultan' to a "raped woman". His remark was widely criticized for being insensitive. 2. Kangana Ranaut's Confrontations:
Kangana Ranaut has been at the center of several controversies, from her public feud with Hrithik Roshan to her claims of rampant nepotism in Bollywood, causing a storm in the industry. 3. Swara Bhaskar's "Vagina Monologue":
Swara faced backlash for criticizing the portrayal of women in 'Padmaavat', especially her comment that she felt reduced to a "vagina" after watching the movie. X. The Drug Controversy
The 2020 NCB investigation into drug use in Bollywood, which began following the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, has been a significant recent controversy. Several top actors, including Deepika Padukone and Shraddha Kapoor, were summoned by the agency. XI. The Casting Couch Controversy
Casting couch allegations have been rampant in Bollywood, echoing the broader global issue faced by Hollywood in the form of the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Many actors and actresses have reported facing such situations, adding a layer of disgrace to the industry's glamour. 1. Ranveer Singh:
Even male actors like Ranveer Singh weren't immune to this ugly side of Bollywood. Singh has admitted that during his struggling days, he was approached with casting couch offers. 2. Ayushmann Khurrana:
The versatile actor has also spoken out about casting couch experiences in his early career, highlighting that this isn't just an issue faced by actresses. XII. The Age-Gap Issue
Bollywood has often faced criticism for casting significantly younger actresses opposite older actors, furthering the stereotype and raising questions about the representation of women. 1. Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt in 'Dear Zindagi':
Despite the film's critical acclaim, it was criticised for the glaring age difference between Shahrukh, who was 51 at the time, and Alia, who was 23. 2. Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in 'Laxmii':
This film also faced similar backlash due to the age gap between Akshay (53) and Kiara (28). XIII. Wage Gap Controversy
Pay disparity between male and female actors has been a significant concern in Bollywood. This inequality reflects the systemic sexism within the industry. 1. Kareena Kapoor Khan:
Kareena highlighted this issue, revealing that she was paid less than her male co-stars in several movies. 2. Priyanka Chopra:
Priyanka also addressed this issue, stating that she was paid significantly less than her male counterparts for the same amount of work. XIV. The MeToo Movement in Bollywood
The MeToo wave hit Bollywood in 2018, shaking the foundations of the industry. Several prominent names were called out for sexual misconduct. 1. Nana Patekar and Tanushree Dutta:
Tanushree Dutta revived a decade-old case of alleged sexual harassment by Nana Patekar on a movie set. This case marked the beginning of the MeToo movement in Bollywood. 2. Vikas Bahl:
The 'Queen' director was accused of sexual harassment by a former employee at Phantom Films, leading to his temporary removal from the 'Super 30' project. 3. Alok Nath:
The veteran actor, known for his 'sanskaari' image on-screen, was accused of rape by writer-producer Vinta Nanda, sending shockwaves through the industry. XV. The Trouble with Award Shows
Award shows in Bollywood have often been under scrutiny for their lack of transparency and allegations of bias. Several stars have boycotted these events, expressing their discontent. 1. Aamir Khan:
Notoriously known for boycotting award shows, Aamir has stated that he doesn't believe in them as he finds them to be biased. 2. Akshay Kumar:
Akshay too has expressed his mistrust in award shows, mentioning that he was once told he would win an award if he performed at the ceremony. XVI. The Nepotism Debate
Nepotism in Bollywood came under severe criticism after the tragic death of Sushant Singh Rajput. Accusations were rife that the industry's preferential treatment of star kids was a contributing factor. 1. Kangana Ranaut:
Kangana sparked the nepotism debate on Karan Johar's talk show when she accused him of being the "flag-bearer of nepotism". 2. Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan:
These star kids have repeatedly faced flak for getting easy entries into Bollywood because of their family connections. XVII. Tax Evasion and Money Laundering Allegations
Several Bollywood celebrities have been involved in tax evasion and money laundering cases, tarnishing the industry's image. 1. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas:
The couple reportedly faced allegations of illegal construction at their Mumbai residence. 2. Shah Rukh Khan:
King Khan had faced a case of alleged irregularities regarding the foreign exchange rule violation for his IPL team, Kolkata Knight Riders. XVIII. The Drug Controversy
Drug use in Bollywood came into the spotlight after the tragic demise of Sushant Singh Rajput. Many industry insiders were interrogated by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). 1. Rhea Chakraborty:
Rhea was arrested by the NCB for allegedly procuring drugs for Sushant. She spent nearly a month in prison before being granted bail. 2. Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, and Shraddha Kapoor:
These A-list actresses were summoned by the NCB for questioning regarding the drug nexus in Bollywood. XIX. Accusations of Plagiarism
Bollywood has frequently been accused of plagiarising content from Hollywood and other industries without proper credits or rights. 1. 'Barfi':
Anurag Basu's acclaimed film faced criticism for allegedly lifting scenes from various international films. 2. 'Ra.One':
Shah Rukh Khan's ambitious project was accused of being a rip-off of the video game character, G.One. XX. Casting Couch Allegations
One of the darker aspects of Bollywood, and indeed many film industries worldwide, is the infamous casting couch phenomenon. 1. Tanushree Dutta:
She accused Nana Patekar of behaving inappropriately during a film shoot, which led to the #MeToo movement in India. 2. Kangana Ranaut:
Kangana too has spoken out about her experiences with the casting couch early in her career. XXI. Censorship Issues and Political Controversies
Bollywood movies have often been at the center of political controversies, resulting in bans, protests, and even violent threats. 1. 'Padmaavat':
This film faced extreme backlash from certain groups who alleged that it distorted historical facts. Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and actress Deepika Padukone received death threats. 2. 'Udta Punjab':
This film highlighting the drug menace in Punjab faced numerous cuts from the Central Board of Film Certification, leading to a public outcry about censorship. XXII. Actor Feuds and Professional Rivalries
There have been numerous instances of feuds and fall-outs between Bollywood actors, sometimes even resulting in professional rivalries. 1. Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan:
Although they have patched up now, these two superstars had a notorious feud that lasted for several years. 2. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Priyanka Chopra Jonas:
Rumours of a rivalry between these two leading ladies have often made headlines. XXIII. Social Media Controversies
Social media has often been a platform where controversies erupt, from insensitive tweets to online feuds. 1. Sonam Kapoor:
Sonam was trolled for her comment on a meat ban in Mumbai, where she called the ban "misogynistic." 2. Abhijeet Bhattacharya:
The singer has been involved in numerous Twitter controversies, from making derogatory comments about women to getting suspended from the platform multiple times. XXIV. Controversial Statements and Interviews
Controversial statements made by actors during interviews have often sparked debates and backlash. 1. Salman Khan:
Salman faced criticism for his comment where he compared his physical exertion in 'Sultan' to that of a "raped woman". 2. Ranveer Singh:
Ranveer's statement about fantasizing about Kareena Kapoor Khan received backlash for being inappropriate. XXV. Alleged Affairs and Love Triangles
Bollywood's rumor mills are always buzzing with whispers of secret affairs and complicated love triangles. 1. Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha:
This alleged affair remains one of Bollywood's biggest unsolved mysteries. While neither has confirmed the rumors, their off-screen chemistry has always sparked speculation. 2. Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra:
There were rumors of a close relationship between the two during the shooting of 'Don 2,' although both actors have consistently denied any affair. XXVI. Plastic Surgery Rumors
It's common for celebrities to face rumors of cosmetic procedures, and Bollywood is no exception. 1. Anushka Sharma:
The actress faced immense criticism and trolling when she appeared on 'Koffee With Karan' with what looked like a fuller lip. Anushka later clarified that she used a temporary lip enhancing tool and not surgery. 2. Priyanka Chopra Jonas:
She faced similar rumors early in her career. While she has admitted to a botched surgery, she denies undergoing procedures for cosmetic purposes. XXVII. Scandalous Photoshoots and Wardrobe Malfunctions
These can lead to a storm of criticism, comments, and rumors for the stars involved. 1. Deepika Padukone:
Her 'Cleavage Show' controversy sparked a debate on sexism in media when a leading newspaper tweeted a derogatory comment about her outfit. 2. Alia Bhatt:
She faced a wardrobe malfunction during the promotion of 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,' leading to unwarranted media attention. XXVIII. Controversial Remarks and Public Spats
When celebrities voice their opinions, it sometimes leads to public spats and controversies. 1. Sonakshi Sinha and Mallika Dua:
Sonakshi's comment on an episode of 'The Great Indian Laughter Challenge' didn't sit well with Mallika Dua, leading to a Twitter spat between the two. 2. Kangana Ranaut and Diljit Dosanjh:
Their spat over farmer protests in India became a hot topic on social media. XXIX. Rumoured Relationships
There have been numerous relationships in Bollywood that have been kept under wraps, with only whispers and hints to keep the gossip mills churning. 1. Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif:
This duo never officially confirmed their relationship, but their vacation pictures somehow found their way to the public, fueling rumors. 2. Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt:
Their chemistry in 'Student of the Year' sparked rumors of a budding relationship. However, they both have remained tight-lipped about their relationship status. XXX. Controversial Interviews and Statements
Sometimes, the words of these celebrities can stir a controversy. 1. Alia Bhatt's GK Gaffe:
Her infamous blunder on 'Koffee With Karan' made headlines and led to her being trolled on social media. 2. Sara Ali Khan on 'Colorism':
Sara's comment on preferring a 'fair and handsome' man led to a backlash, with critics accusing her of endorsing colorism. XXXII. Pay Disparity Controversies
Pay disparity in Bollywood has been a point of controversy and a source of debate. 1. Kareena Kapoor Khan:
She openly talked about the pay disparity in Bollywood, stating that she doesn't see her contemporaries being paid as much as their male co-stars. 2. Deepika Padukone:
She called out the pay disparity in Bollywood in several interviews, stating that she was paid less than her male co-stars despite having a substantial role. XXXIII. Allegations of Cheating
Even stars aren't immune to the pain and scandal of cheating allegations. 1. Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut:
This controversy took the industry by storm when Kangana alleged that Hrithik had cheated on his wife with her. The ensuing legal battle and mudslinging was all over the news. 2. Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha:
This is one of the oldest controversies in Bollywood. Though never confirmed, it's widely speculated that Amitabh had an extramarital affair with Rekha during the peak of his career. XXXIV. Nepotism Debates
Nepotism has been a long-standing issue in Bollywood, causing major debates and controversies. 1. Karan Johar:
Known to launch star kids, Karan has been at the center of the nepotism debate. The controversy escalated after Kangana Ranaut called him out on his own chat show. 2. Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan:
Their debut in 'Student of the Year', produced by Karan Johar, led to allegations of nepotism, creating quite a stir in the industry. XXXV. Alleged Link-ups
Sometimes rumors of link-ups between stars become a hot topic of discussion. 1. Priyanka Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan:
Rumors swirled about a possible affair between Priyanka and Shah Rukh during the filming of 'Don 2'. However, nothing was ever confirmed. 2. Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur:
Their sizzling on-screen chemistry in 'Aashiqui 2' sparked rumors of a real-life romance, although they have denied these claims. XXXVI. Film Set Controversies
Bollywood isn't all glitz and glamour; sometimes things can get heated behind the scenes. 1. Kareena Kapoor and Bipasha Basu:
The two actresses reportedly had a major fallout during the filming of 'Ajnabee' (2001), which escalated during 'Aitraaz' (2004). They only patched things up years later. 2. Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh:
During the making of 'Padmaavat', rumours suggested that there was tension between Shahid and Ranveer due to the allocation of screen time. Both, however, have denied these claims. XXXVII. Money Matters
When big bucks are involved, controversies aren't far behind. 1. Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi:
Salman reportedly threatened Vivek for getting close to Aishwarya Rai. Vivek called a press conference to disclose this, but the controversy adversely affected his career. 2. Kangana Ranaut and the producers of 'Manikarnika':
There were rumours of budget overruns and Kangana taking over the director's chair, creating quite a stir in the industry. XXXVIII. Career Controversies
Certain career decisions can also lead to controversy. 1. Deepika Padukone and 'Padmaavat':
Deepika's portrayal of Rani Padmavati sparked controversy over the film's historical accuracy. Despite protests and threats, the film was a box office success. 2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and 'Heroine':
Aishwarya was originally cast in 'Heroine', but after falling pregnant, she was replaced by Kareena Kapoor, causing a buzz in the industry. XIX. The Tinseltown Tales of Southern Cinema
While Bollywood takes the centre stage in Indian film gossip, let's not forget the South Indian film industry, brimming with its own share of drama. 1. Prabhas and Anushka Shetty:
Post 'Baahubali', rumours started swirling about the lead actors' off-screen chemistry. Despite the consistent denial, fans continue to speculate. 2. Nayanthara and Prabhudheva:
Their love story caught everyone's attention, but their relationship ended amidst rumours of a secret wedding. XL. Tollywood's Sensational Stories
The Bengali film industry, known as Tollywood, is no stranger to controversies either. 1. Rituparna Sengupta and Prosenjit Chatterjee:
Once a popular on-screen pair, their professional relationship allegedly soured due to undisclosed reasons. The duo avoided working together for over a decade. 2. Subhashree Ganguly and Dev:
Their reported break-up became the talk of Tollywood, as the duo decided to keep mum about the details. XLI. The Mysterious Marathi Movie World
The Marathi film industry has seen its fair share of controversies. 1. Swapnil Joshi and Mukta Barve:
Rumours of an affair started during their hit series 'Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta', but both vehemently denied any romantic involvement. 2. Sai Tamhankar and Amey Wagh:
The rumour mill churned when the duo shared the screen in 'Girlfriend'. Both denied any off-screen romance. XLII. Punjabi Cinema's Spicy Stories
The Punjabi film industry has had its fair share of controversies too. 1. Neeru Bajwa and Amit Sadh:
They reportedly grew close during the shooting of 'Bikkar Bai Sentimental'. Though they never confirmed a relationship, the gossip remained rife for quite some time. 2. Diljit Dosanjh and Neeru Bajwa:
Fans have long speculated about the duo's chemistry beyond the screen. However, both have always maintained their stance as 'just friends'. XLIII. The Turbulent Tunes of Bollywood Singers
Even the crooning voices of Bollywood have been caught in webs of controversy and gossip. 1. Sonu Nigam's Tweet Storm:
His tweets on the use of loudspeakers for Azaan (Islamic call to prayer) sparked outrage, leading to public debates and backlash. 2. Mika Singh's Public Disputes:
His infamous slapping incident at a concert and the Rakhi Sawant kissing controversy kept him in the public eye for all the wrong reasons. 3. Ankit Tiwari's Legal Battle:
The 'Aashiqui 2' singer was embroiled in a serious legal battle when he was accused of rape by a woman. XLIV. The Dark Drama of Bollywood Directors and Producers 1. Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy:
The film's release coincided with heightened tensions between India and Pakistan, leading to controversy due to the casting of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan. 2. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat Debacle:
The historical drama stirred massive protests due to its alleged distortion of Rajput history. Bhansali faced physical attacks and massive public outcry.
3*. Mahesh Bhatt and Parveen Babi's Controversial Relationship:* Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's relationship with late actress Parveen Babi was the subject of controversy and gossip. Their tumultuous affair, coupled with Parveen's battle with mental health issues, made headlines and created a buzz in the industry.
4*. Anurag Kashyap's Marital Woes:* Director Anurag Kashyap's marriage to actress Kalki Koechlin attracted media attention. The couple separated in 2013, and their relationship struggles and subsequent divorce were discussed in the public domain. XLV. Priyanka Chopra's Reddit AMA Fall-Out
Priyanka Chopra's Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) session became controversial when she failed to address certain sensitive questions, leading to disappointment and backlash from the Reddit community. XLVI. Bollywood’s Less Than Starry Behaviour 1. Salman Khan's Media Misadventures:
His scuffles with the media have been well-documented, including an infamous incident where he allegedly snatched a reporter's phone. 2. Kareena Kapoor Khan's Fan Fiasco:
A video of her allegedly snapping at fans asking for selfies caused a stir online. 3. Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Fallout:
Post their break-up, they reportedly gave each other the cold shoulder at public events, fuelling the gossip mill. XLVII. The Other Side of the Playback Singers 1. Lata Mangeshkar and Mohammad Rafi's Feud:
One of the oldest controversies that rocked Bollywood was the fallout between these two legendary singers over royalty rights. 2. Abhijeet Bhattacharya's Controversial Remarks:
Known for his controversial comments on various issues, Abhijeet often found himself at the receiving end of public backlash.
3*. Sonu Nigam's Azaan Controversy:* In 2017, singer Sonu Nigam sparked controversy when he expressed his displeasure on Twitter over being woken up by the sound of Azaan (Islamic call to prayer). His comments led to a heated debate on religious tolerance and freedom of expression.
4*. Anu Malik's #MeToo Allegations:* Renowned music composer and singer Anu Malik faced allegations of sexual harassment during the #MeToo movement in 2018. Several women accused him of inappropriate behavior, leading to his removal as a judge from a popular singing reality show. XLVIII. The Many Shades of the Indian Film Industry 1. Dravidian Drama - Tamil & Telugu Cinema:
The south Indian film industry isn't free from controversies either. The rift between the late Tamil Nadu CMs, MGR and Karunanidhi, both of whom were from the film fraternity, impacted the politics of the state for decades. Similarly, the Telugu industry saw the tragic fallout between renowned actors Chiranjeevi and Rajasekhar. 2. Bengali Cinema's Intellectual Ire:
The Bengali film industry, known for its intellectual and artistic cinema, was hit by controversy when the veteran director Rituparno Ghosh's sexual orientation came under public scrutiny.
3*. Tamil Film Industry's Caste-based Controversies:* The Tamil film industry has witnessed controversies related to caste-based issues. Actors and filmmakers have faced criticism for allegedly promoting caste discrimination through their films or making controversial statements.
4*. Malayalam Film Industry's #MeToo Movement:* The Malayalam film industry witnessed its own version of the #MeToo movement, with several actresses coming forward to share their experiences of harassment and misconduct. The movement brought to light the dark side of the industry and led to discussions about the need for safer work environments. XLIX. Unraveling Layers of Love Triangles
Apart from the ones mentioned earlier, love triangles have been a common theme in Bollywood. Some of the real-life instances that became fodder for gossip include: 1. The Madhubala-Dilip Kumar-Raj Kapoor Saga:
In the Golden Era of Bollywood, the Madhubala-Dilip Kumar-Raj Kapoor triangle kept gossip columns busy, especially after the infamous court case during the filming of 'Naya Daur.' 2. The Shilpa Shetty-Akshay Kumar-Twinkle Khanna Triangle:
Akshay Kumar was linked with Shilpa Shetty while he was reportedly in a relationship with Twinkle Khanna. This resulted in much speculation until he eventually married Twinkle. L. Bollywood's Cheating Scandals 1. Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut:
The alleged affair between Hrithik and Kangana, while he was married to Suzanne Khan, created one of the most publicized controversies in Bollywood. 2. Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha:
The much-speculated affair between Amitabh and Rekha during his marriage with Jaya Bachchan remains one of Bollywood's most enduring rumors. 3. Govinda's Extramarital Affair:
Actor Govinda faced public scrutiny when news of his extramarital affair with actress Rani Mukerji surfaced. The affair reportedly caused strain in his marriage and led to widespread gossip.
Indeed, the Indian film industry isn't just about glitz and glamour, but also about human flaws and frailties that often come to light, adding another dimension to our understanding of it. Here are a few more controversies and rumors that I might have not covered yet (Apologies for any repetitions):
- The mysterious disappearance of Divya Bharti: In 1993, actress Divya Bharti tragically fell from the balcony of her apartment at the age of 19. Her sudden death sparked numerous conspiracy theories and rumors surrounding the circumstances of her demise, including speculation about foul play and possible suicide.
- The alleged black magic practices of Tantrik Chandraswami: Tantrik Chandraswami, a self-proclaimed spiritual guru with connections to several Bollywood celebrities, was accused of practicing black magic and having undue influence over prominent personalities. His alleged involvement in the political and entertainment spheres sparked controversy and speculation.
- The secret wedding of Juhi Chawla: Rumors circulated in the late '90s suggesting that actress Juhi Chawla had secretly married a British businessman. Although Juhi Chawla never publicly confirmed or denied the rumors, they persisted for a considerable period, adding an air of mystery to her personal life.
- The supposed curse of the film "Raaz" (2002): It was rumored that the horror film "Raaz" brought a curse upon its cast and crew. Alleged incidents of supernatural occurrences and mishaps during the film's production led to speculation about a supernatural influence affecting those involved.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Water" (2005): Deepa Mehta's film "Water" faced significant opposition during its production due to its sensitive subject matter and depiction of the treatment of widows in India. Protests, threats, and acts of vandalism occurred on the film's sets, leading to the relocation of the shooting to another country.
- The alleged rivalry between Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi: There were rumors of a rivalry between two Bollywood icons, Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi, during the '90s. Reports suggested that their competition for top actress status led to tensions and strained relations.
- The controversial casting of Sanjay Dutt in the film "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" (2006): Sanjay Dutt's inclusion in the film "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" created controversy due to his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case. The decision to cast him sparked debates about ethics and the rehabilitation of individuals with criminal backgrounds.
- The alleged love triangle between Aamir Khan, Reena Dutta, and Kiran Rao: Speculation emerged about a love triangle involving actor Aamir Khan, his ex-wife Reena Dutta, and his second wife Kiran Rao. Reports suggested that the dynamics of their relationships overlapped, leading to rumors and discussions in the media.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love" (1996): Director Mira Nair's film "Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love" faced controversy and censorship challenges due to its explicit content and portrayal of sexuality. The film's release was met with mixed reactions and debates about artistic freedom.
- The alleged involvement of Bollywood celebrities in the IPL spot-fixing scandal: During the Indian Premier League (IPL) spot-fixing scandal in 2013, rumors swirled about the involvement of certain Bollywood celebrities in illegal betting and match-fixing activities. Although no substantial evidence was found to support these rumors, they generated significant speculation and discussion.
- Govinda and David Dhawan's fallout: Govinda, known for his comedic roles, had a fallout with director David Dhawan, with whom he had collaborated on several successful films. Reports suggested that their relationship deteriorated due to creative differences and personal issues, leading to a strained professional relationship.
- Aditya Pancholi and Kangana Ranaut's legal battle: Kangana Ranaut accused actor Aditya Pancholi of physical and emotional abuse during their alleged relationship. The legal battle between them attracted significant media coverage, with both parties presenting their sides and filing counter-allegations.
- The alleged love affair between Rani Mukerji and Abhishek Bachchan: Rumors circulated about a romantic relationship between actors Rani Mukerji and Abhishek Bachchan during the shooting of their film "Yuva" (2004). Speculation about their relationship and its impact on Abhishek's engagement to Aishwarya Rai was a subject of gossip in the industry.
- The alleged feud between Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor: Reports suggested that Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor had a strained relationship stemming from a comment Sonam made about Aishwarya's fashion choices at the Cannes Film Festival. The alleged tension between the two actresses garnered attention in the media.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Fiza" (2000): Actress Karisma Kapoor faced backlash for her portrayal of a Muslim character in the film "Fiza." The film's depiction of communal violence led to accusations of misrepresentation and insensitivity, resulting in protests and debates.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Rahul" (2001): Director Prakash Jha's film "Rahul" faced objections from the National Commission for Women (NCW) for its portrayal of a teacher-student relationship. The NCW raised concerns about the film's potential to promote inappropriate relationships and demanded cuts or a ban.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Mohalla Assi": Starring Sunny Deol, the film "Mohalla Assi" faced censorship issues and remained unreleased for several years. The CBFC objected to its content, which included explicit language and the portrayal of religious figures, leading to legal battles and delays.
- The alleged rivalry between Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan: Rumors of a rivalry between two of Bollywood's biggest superstars, Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, have circulated for years. Reports suggest that there is an underlying competitiveness between them, with occasional subtle digs and comparisons made in the media.
- The alleged tiff between Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone: Reports of a rivalry between actresses Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone have made headlines. While both have denied any animosity, occasional comments and indirect references in interviews have fueled speculation about a cold war between them.
- The mysterious disappearance of actor Nadia: Nadia, the first female stunt actress and action heroine of Indian cinema in the 1930s and 1940s, vanished under mysterious circumstances in the 1940s. Her sudden disappearance left the industry and her fans bewildered, and her fate remains unknown to this day.
- The controversial love triangle involving Guru Dutt, Geeta Dutt, and Waheeda Rehman: There were rumors of a complex love triangle between legendary filmmaker Guru Dutt, his wife, playback singer Geeta Dutt, and actress Waheeda Rehman during the making of the film "Pyaasa" (1957). While the exact nature of their relationships remains speculative, it added an intriguing layer of mystery to their personal lives.
- The unsolved murder of director Bimal Roy's cinematographer Subrata Mitra: Subrata Mitra, the acclaimed cinematographer known for his work with director Bimal Roy, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in 1997. The case remains unsolved, leaving behind unanswered questions and speculations.
- The alleged paranormal occurrences during the filming of the horror film "Mahal" (1949): During the shooting of the iconic film "Mahal," there were numerous reports of eerie happenings on set. Actors and crew members claimed to have witnessed strange phenomena and experienced unexplained incidents, adding a supernatural element to the film's legacy.
- The enigmatic persona of actor Guru Dutt: Guru Dutt, the iconic actor-director of the 1950s and 1960s, was known for his introspective and melancholic on-screen persona. His tragic death in 1964, attributed to an overdose of sleeping pills, continues to be shrouded in mystery, with debates about whether it was an accident or suicide.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Bandit Queen" (1994): Director Shekhar Kapur's film "Bandit Queen," based on the life of Phoolan Devi, faced legal challenges and controversies for its explicit content and portrayal of violence. The film's release was delayed, and it sparked debates on artistic freedom and the depiction of real-life incidents.
- The alleged black magic practices in the film industry: Over the years, there have been rumors and claims of certain individuals in the film industry practicing black magic or being involved in occult practices. These rumors have fueled speculation and added an element of mystery to the industry.
- The alleged rivalry between Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar: Two legendary actors of the Indian film industry, Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar, were rumored to have a rivalry during their heyday. Reports suggested that their professional competition and different acting styles fueled tensions and strained relations between them.
- The controversial relationship between Kamal Haasan and Sarika: Actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika were in a live-in relationship for many years and had two children together. However, their relationship was marked by rumors of infidelity and personal differences, leading to a tumultuous and publicized separation.
- The controversy surrounding the film "Sins" (2005): Director Vinod Pande's film "Sins" faced severe criticism and opposition due to its explicit content and portrayal of taboo subjects like sex and religion. The film's release was marred by protests, bans, and legal battles, igniting debates on artistic freedom and censorship.
The information provided in this post is based on available public sources, media reports, and general knowledge. While we strive to ensure accuracy and reliability, we cannot guarantee the completeness or authenticity of the information. The content presented here is for entertainment purposes only and should not be considered as factual or verified. Any views, opinions, or statements expressed in this post are those of the respective individuals or sources mentioned and do not necessarily reflect our views. We encourage readers to conduct further research and exercise their own judgment when interpreting the information provided. We shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or damages arising from the use of this post.
submitted by Acceptable-Friend-92
to BollywoodBubble [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 03:35 Master_Antelope What if I Rewrote Miraculous? (Season 4, Eps 1-13) (minor spoilers for S5)
Sorry I've been gone for a bit, I had a storyline to finish up and a few bad bouts of writer's block, but I managed to get to this finished up! Here's Season 4, eps 1-13! Be sure to leave some feedback!
Season 4 (March-April):
- Truth: First change (shared with Lies): Lukanette/Adrigami are clearly established to have been a thing over multiple weeks/a month, with the NY special being the second(?) time they’re truly established. I doubt it’s truly satisfactory, but stuff still has to work within this specific season/the larger narrative, so… eh. Second change: Andrew Hendrol is present for the concert on the Liberty (“I might have to challenge you guys to a battle of the bands one day.”) and slips off to transform into Dragonus just before Luka arrives akumatized. He absorbs Truth/Eyebeam’s (renamed Light Eye) powers then buggers off to appear later in Lies. Third change: Shadow Moth’s design. While I personally like it, it wasn’t terribly popular. So here's a slight redesign: the main body can stay the same with its purple overcoat and black lapels but make the purple a bit darker and the lapel is the same as it was on Hawk Moth. His cowl is now a chromed blue with a peacock feather “eye” right on the forehead instead of his Zuko monocle. His skin turns indigo like Mayura’s and his eyes are like Duusu’s, but more malevolent. The biggest change to his costume is the function of the tailcoat itself: its tail is like a male peacock’s train, long and vibrant blue with pinkish feather eyes in the back, and it opens and spreads in reaction to his emotions. For example, if he’s pleased or angry, it opens up and spreads out behind him, and if he’s exasperated/neutral, it folds back down. Fourth change: Marinette’s transformation into Ladybug is fixed this time around.
- Lies: First change: Marinette isn’t as fan-girly over the Adrien life showing, instead wondering if he’s doing alright with his schedule. Tikki and the others assure her that he’s probably used to it, and she doesn’t have to be so worried about it. Of course, this doesn’t dissuade her nerves, especially not when the modeling session the show films has Lila in it. Second change: The art room scene gets a couple added lines of dialogue (“Adrien. Our parents raised us for perfection, but we don’t need that. We’re already perfect. We’re perfect. Just show me your truth.” “But… I’m not sure what that truth is.” “Let me show you.”) before their class starts. Third change: the Hendrols are present for Prince Ali’s birthday party – it’s why Dragonus skedaddled from the fight – and Andrew manages to hide and transform without anyone noticing, avoiding Lies’ sphere. Even Dragonus can’t risk touching the sphere, even if his cravings for power – much like a vampire – don’t go away.
- Gang of Secrets: First change: Tikki attempts to console Marinette after she talks about worrying about Shadow Moth and Dragonus (“Well, Duusu had always been a bit chaotic. I could imagine that he might be causing Shadow Moth a problem or two. As for Dragonus… he can’t have it much better than you right now, right?”), which cuts to Andrew Hendrol and the Dark kwamis all having a dance party to unknown song that sounds suspiciously similar to “Hips Don’t Lie”. Second change: Instead of the girls just barging up, Tom and Sabine give them permission to go up and check on Marinette. “She hasn’t been answering for us, maybe she will for you.” And the dollhouse doesn’t break from Rose taking off the roof. Rather, Rose trips on something – maybe a roll of thread or a screwdriver or loose paper – and knocks into it. Same result, though, but Alya rightfully calls Mari out: “Okay, Marinette, something is really wrong with you. I’m sorry we can in uninvited, but your parents said we needed to check up on you, and I’m sorry Rose broke the house, but it was a complete accident and you’re blowing up over it. There’s more going on here than just boy trouble, isn’t there? We’re your friends, girl, we want to help.” To which Mari replies: “Maybe I don’t want your help, or your friendship anymore. Get out!” Third change: Dragonus swoops in during the fight and knocks around the Gang of Secrets himself after LB catches Lady Wifi, which inadvertently gives LB time to talk LW into rejecting her powers. Fourth change: Rena Rouge doesn’t look as off in this episode, where her skin was a few tones too light. Dunno if it was intentional, but that still could be fixed. The episode ends as normal.
- Mr. Pigeon 72: First change: a biggie. Alya acknowledges Lila’s number of akumatizations and says, “You know, even if you couldn’t tell me about Lila’s lying about being BFFs with Ladybug, you still could’ve told me – or anyone, for that matter – about how she threatened you in the bathroom. No one threatens my BFF with impunity.” I know a lot of people were upset with Alya’s passiveness over the whole Lila situation, but this line will have impact throughout the rest of the rework. Second change: I found this out on a whim, but it turns out city pigeons are a kind of dove, so Bob Roth wasn’t entirely wrong. Fun. Third change: Andrew Hendrol is watching the evil pigeons transform people outside and figures out he can’t go out, transformed or not, without getting touched. Vorrath: “When has that stopped you before?” Andrew: “I’ve got it.” Cut to later, he invades the fight between the illusions and Mr. Pigeon in a giant mech made out of a sentimonster that he teleported into so he could fight. Overkill doesn’t begin to cover this guy. Fourth change: I’m tempted to change Ladybug’s Lucky Charm suit to her permanent one, but if I did, certain episodes wouldn’t have as much oomph later… hmmm. For now, her suit can stay the same.
- Psycomedian: Honestly don’t know what to do with this one, it’s a fairly solid little episode; funny, love square-y, gives Gabriel some background and Cat Noir some spotlight. I guess I can really just add Dragonus to the mix: Psycomedian tries his emotion-gimmick on him and he no-sells it (there is a lot, and I mean a lot of lore behind Dragonus/Andrew Hendrol, so I think it would be easier to link my original fics with him up to the point I’m at for posting and you can explore his background there, as well as his powers) then proceeds to quickly skirmish with Angrybug: “There’s the fire I sensed when I absorbed your powers! Why don’t you let loose like this a little more? Finish the job!” (Again, lore makes sense if you read my main fics, I’m sorry, but he’s such a big character in my works that I don’t know how to condense it down. I’ll try but expect that later.)
- Furious Fu: First change: I’m really, really confused as to why Fu and Marianne are not referred to as husband/wife or at least married. They would’ve gotten married, right? It’s not a thing that I or the fandom seem to be upset about, I’m just super confused, and if anyone is willing to enlighten me, I’d be thankful. For now, Fu and Marianne are a couple, husband and wife, like they should’ve been since Backwarder or before. Second change: During the fight between LB/CN and Su-Han, guess who shows up but Dragonus. Su-Han freezes for a moment, which gives LB/CN time to snatch the Miracle Box, but Su-Han tries to pull it back. SH: “Ladybug! You did not tell me the Dark Dragon Miraculous was in Paris!” CN: “Sounds like you never asked!” Dragonus: sarcastically “Aw, now you’ve hurt my feelings.” Draws sword and points it at SH. “So you’re the Celestial Guardian I heard about. Head honcho, I’m guessing.” SH turns his aggression towards Dragonus. SH: “You and your kind are a blighted spot amongst the history of the Miraculous, demon!” Lunges. “Heavenly Retribution! The Righteous Will of the Justiciar Breaks the World’s Evil!” Dragonus dodges most of the attacks and matches a few of them, but Su-Han lands one good punch to the stomach. Dragonus: “growls Alright, then. You aren’t as much of a pushover as they are… or the Guardians at the Temple were. If we’re going to talk in metaphors, here's mine.” Flies away from SH and presses center of sword, opening a compartment and pulls out a purple pendant on a chain, emblazoned with a stylized T-rex face. “The grand unity of dinosaurs and dragons humbles the arrogant monk. Rexx, Vorrath, Unify!” (See here for appearance: https://archiveofourown.org/works/42733506/chapters/114090748 use ctrl-F and search "Thero"). “Thero Dragon flies as the Dark Guardian!” This reveals to everyone present that Dragonus has more of the Dark Miraculouses at his disposal and subsequent “oh crap” from Su-Han reveals how serious it is. By this point, LB/CN ran off, Thero Dragon taunts Su-Han and flies off, then doesn’t return until the battle with Furious Fu in the stadium, where he absorbs FF’s powers and briefly fights LB/CN before flying off again, proclaiming that “You haven’t seen the last of Thero Dragon!”. Episode ends as normal, but Su-Han will appear again this rewrite before Ephemeral.
- Sole Crusher: Okay, major change time again. I know a lot – almost utterly ridiculously so – of people do/did not like Zoe in the slightest. But, since I’m trying to stay fairly… fair to the source material (while adding new and interesting concepts), we are including Zoe, only her introduction is going to be quite different. Zoe has come to Paris because her time at her boarding school was cut short due to complete and total bullying, and her own father, a man we know as Robert Lee from Audrey, is too distant to think of another arrangement within NY and sends her to Paris to be with her mother. So, Zoe is going to be quite sullen/angry with her situation, and this becomes apparent when Marinette runs into her. Marinette apologizes profusely, but Zoe gives her a glare and basically tells her to bugger off. Marinette, though, recognizes something is wrong and pries just a little more (and it’s framed as Marinette trying to keep Zoe from attracting Shadow Moth’s attention while simultaneously trying to help), and Zoe reveals a bit of what’s happened – including the one friend – but not the full story nor which family she’s living with. Marinette, being the all-but-Lila-loving hero she is, preps a bag for the new girl. “Even if life has been bitter, it helps to have something sweet!” Marinette says. Zoe gives her a strange look. “What’s your angle? Everyone has one. Why’re you helping me?” Zoe asks, confused and suspicious. Marinette blinks in surprise and shrugs. “It’s the right thing to do, especially when you’re in a new place. I gave you my number if you’d like to chat.” Zoe blinks twice, clearly surprised by the generosity and seeming genuine nature of the girl in front of her. “Okay, then. I guess I should give you mine so… you know.” Marinette holds out her hand. “So I don’t lose it.” The first step to breaking Zoe’s rough exterior has been taken, but said rough exterior still persists when Zoe arrives at the hotel. Another major change: Audrey, while trying to be more supportive of Chloe, still has her preferred child, and that preferred child is Zoe, because, and this will cause drama later, “Zoe is one of only four people in my life who don’t grovel at my feet.” Chloe walks into the lounge/dining hall and hears this and immediately goes nuclear, but her rant is cut short by Zoe snapping at her to “Shut your mouth, you little brat.” Chloe is, of course, horrifically offended, but Audrey breaks it up before it escalates and sends them to get to know each other better… which, given this Zoe, goes about as well as expected. She snaps at all of Chloe’s rules, throws the diamond heels, and when Chloe calls her a “horrible half-of-a-sister”, Zoe throws it right back at her. This back-and-forth continues to school, where Zoe doesn’t bend to Chloe’s whims, but instead blows up at her again – which inadvertently does two things: it proves that Zoe isn’t like Chloe, but she’s quote-unquote “bad” in other ways. Of course, someone – Andrew Hendrol – sees this whole debacle and comments, “Such a powerful response to Chloe’s bratty self, such a temper. Oh, yesss, I like her.” There’s still “scaring Damocles” and “Marinette/girls talk about Zoe and Chloe”, but it’s less of Chloe’s influence and more “wow she’s scary but I bet Chloe had something to do with it.” Marinette and Zoe’s text still goes through, and Chloe still snaps at her for texting Marinette, but Zoe just snaps at her. “It’s none of your business, Chloe.” Chloe, on the other hand, makes it her business and goes back to her notebook, eventually landing on cockroaches in the locker (reused material, really?) to punish Marinette, and Zoe actually stumbles, a haunted look in her eyes. She staggers out of the room (taking the heels with her) and out to the roof, prepping to throw the shoes away in anger (perhaps a metaphor for something more disturbing) before losing the will to and she just breaks, resting her head against the bar and starts to cry. Andre comes up to her, they talk, and Zoe reveals her original dream of acting. “I’m good at it, but then everyone expected a different Zoe and they pressured me and I broke and now I can’t think of acting or anything without getting angry… I don’t like being angry. Not with the people who don’t deserve it, not with Chloe, not with anyone… I just want to be me, but I’m scared that the angry one is me…” Andre sighs. “You know, it might be good for you to… put a little bit of time between your past and now. Choose what you want to put in the Dream Cellar, and once you’ve… adjusted, you can come get it. Or you can leave it. The choice is yours.” Zoe’s akumatization stays the same, the general akuma battle remains the same, except for Thero Dragon Siphoning off Sole Crusher’s powers and stomping a few civilians for big kaiju battle time while taunting Chloe (“You can run, but I know I’m in your nightmares!”), which provides LB/CN enough time to find the akumatized sneakers and break them. The barge scene is a little different: Zoe explains what happened, and while her backstory with the crowds and roaches hasn’t changed too much, she adds, “I had one friend, but even she wasn’t around very much… not enough to help me when I needed it. I don’t blame her, she had a rough childhood, too, but I still pent that up. I’m sorry you had to see my outbursts. I get it if you don’t want to be my friend.” Of course, huggy happiness still ensues, the Bourgeois confrontation still happens, though Chloe’s basis for her demands is “If she stays here, she’ll make me stress out and ruin my perfect me!” and her threat is to crush you like your NY classmates did, while Audrey just rolls her eyes. “Chloe, quit being melodramatic. I understand Zoe’s not been the best sister – which is a discussion we will have later – but she’s not going back to New York now. I’m certainly not going to be responsible for her return fares.” The episode ends with Andre asking Zoe to “Call me Dad. I know your father is… distant, and I don’t know if I can replace him, but-” Zoe hugs him. “Thanks, Dad. Promise me you’ll make the choice to take your past out of the cellar, too.” The episode ends the same, with a much happier Zoe thanking Marinette for everything as a photo album (with dates so we can at least see it was a week or two between this and Queen Banana!) plays across the screen.
- Queen Banana: First change: Chloe’s “half-of-a-sister” bit when she bursts into the art room is now “Giving the lead role to my half-of-a-sister who just came out of nowhere a week ago?!”, and all of the talk of going back to New York is replaced with snappy but ultimately toothless posturing about ruining her life. Zoe, of course, is having none of that and snaps back at her with “The only way you’re ruining this movie is if you pry it from our hands!” The art room scene ends the same way as in the original, but the scene in Bob Roth’s office is changed a little bit: Not as much mention of going back to New York and more mention of Chloe’s pride as she says “You said our hands, which apparently includes the producer’s hands, too. Oh, I love a good loophole!” Zoe is oddly okay with this and confidently whispers to the others “We just need to outlast her, trust me.” Second change: Andrew Hendrol is part of the filming crew – “Live soundtrack design” he calls it, while Chloe calls it useless – and escapes the ‘enchanted sleep’ part of the filming, and is shown to get increasingly more annoyed with Chloe, to the point of risking his secret identity as Thero Dragon by offering to play the fire-breathing dragon suggested by Alya (“Lemme do it, I’ll knock that role out of the park, just let me actually blast her with fire.”). Third change: After Marinette’s rousing soapbox speech, Zoe pats her on the shoulder. “See what I meant about outlasting her?” Fourth change: Not to be outdone, Everett Hendrol, Andrew’s father (who is also present in the theater unlike Gabriel, showcasing the closer relationship Everett has with his son than Gabriel does with his), has also chipped in some pocket change (an amount of several thousand euros in Europe money I guess), so the film is entirely cut off from the city’s funding and Chloe’s interference, and when Chloe runs off, Everett darkly chuckles once as Andrew calls out “Cry me a river, Queen Banana!” (Everett is aware of Chloe’s antics and the Hendrols as a family have no sympathy for those, especially the rich, who act like fools). Fifth change: Again, Chloe’s revenge plan isn’t to get Zoe sent back to NY, she’s going to crush Zoe in a way only she can come up with… which is banana. Sixth change: There’s less of a “my fault” moment from Zoe and that weird “promise” bit is gone, now it’s just Zoe deciding to face down her sister and give her a reality check. “You want to know why we waited until you were gone to shoot the movie? Why we talked Gabriel Agreste into funding it? It’s because no one could stand your bratty behavior! Not because we hate you, not because anyone turned against you, but because you couldn’t swallow your pride and work as part of the team. If this is how you acted as part of Ladybug’s team when you were Queen Bee, it’s no wonder you were kicked off!” Queen Banana gets infuriated, Ladybug saves Zoe, they scooter off into the subway, where Ladybug commends Zoe’s bravery, but definitely winces a little bit regarding Queen Bee. “Chloe, for all her faults, wasn’t terrible as Queen Bee, but she really had attachment issues to the Miraculous, even after I tried… and failed to explain to her that her secret identity was compromised. But I doubt I’ll have that issue with you. Zoe Lee, (insert Miraculous speech here).” Seventh change: Once Queen Banana’s banana gun is glued up and she realizes she’s about to lose and runs, guess what, Thero Dragon drops in front of her, triggering Chloe’s trauma from the Miracle Queen incident. Thero Dragon Siphons off Queen Banana’s banana powers for the fun of it, then activates the power of the Dark T-rex Miraculous, Silver Tongue, which manifests as a purple blast of energy that, if it hits a human target, allows the T-rex holder to manipulate the minds of their target… which Thero Dragon uses to break down all of Chloe’s confidence and restraints, all the while tormenting her with things like “Your mother hates you,” “Your so-called friends despise you,” and “You’re utterly ridiculous.” Ladybug and Cat Noir start driving him back, but he managed to do enough damage as he needed. “I don’t know why you bother defending a traitor,” he says. “She wouldn’t do the same for you.” Queen Banana by now has fallen back, crying, and freeing her from Shadow Moth is an act of mercy, but Chloe still refuses the Magical Charm based on her own (self-nurtured) hatred for Ladybug and Vesperia, both for replacing her and failing to save her from Thero Dragon. Eighth change: Chloe, in her anger, swings at Zoe when she declares her hate, only for Zoe to catch it way too fast and lower Chloe’s fist while she gives her speech, and once Chloe takes the Charm and the akuma is repelled, Andre steps in and reprimands her for trying to hit Zoe, even going so far as to… “Chloe Bourgeois, your behavior is becoming completely unacceptable. You are embarrassing yourself and your family. Give me your phone. You are hereby grounded for a week.” Chloe looks shocked. “WHAT?!?” Andre is stern. “I’ve failed as a father. I should’ve tried to keep your behavior in check when you acted out, and I see I’ve failed terribly. There are so many people we will have to apologize to, especially your classmates for everything you’ve done to them.” The episode ends with Marinette and Tikki wondering if this new approach to Chloe’s behavior will do anything good.
- Gabriel Agreste: First change: Shadow Moth’s monologue is merged with Gabriel’s scene in the mausoleum under the mansion, first with Gabriel with his back to Emilie’s coffin before he turns to face it. Second change: When Nathalie offers Gabriel half of her sandwich, he initially refuses (“You need your strength.”) and she insists, then he crumbles (“You’ll need your strength, too.” “…Alright. Thank you.”). Third change: Andrew Hendrol is not present at the art-room fairy-tale-comparison blah thing, but Zoe’s response to Marinette’s question changes to “My mother has been attempting to treat her kids equally. Unfortunately, that means when Chloe got grounded for a week, I had to miss out on the dinner party. Had I known this was gonna happen, I would’ve put up more of a fight.” Also because of this, Zoe is NOT in Marinette’s room, but she is patched into the whole conversation thanks to Max and Markov. Fourth change: Audrey Bourgeois is throwing glares at Andre (apparently over punishing Chloe) and takes note of the solitary gold-trimmed black mask shaped like a lion’s head. “Don’t tell me he’s coming. You invited Hendrol?” “I had to. Otherwise he’d invite himself and ruin everything unexpectedly. At least now we can expect it.” Continuing the trend, after the Tsurugis arrive at the party, a shiny silver sedan rolls into the front gate, and Everett and Andrew Hendrol step out. Everett is in a pure white suit, in complete contrast to the rest of the party, and the hostility in the air is palpable as the car mogul and his son enter the foyer. “Gabriel.” “Everett. I would… like to welcome you to the party. Though the dress code specified darker clothes for all attendees.” “Really? I didn’t notice that, but even if I had, my black suits are all being cleaned. This is all I had.” “Indeed. Your mask, as requested.” Everett weighs the black lion mask in his hand. “Well, it’s not quite the cut obsidian I had hoped, but given your work, I shouldn’t be surprised.” Gabriel is imperceptibly seething. “I must ask you to stow your device-” “Neither of us will do that, and your little scrambler isn’t going to work on it, either. Your tricks, Gabriel, have been done by men greater than you a thousand times. And I’m the only one still standing.” Of course, when Chloe and Marinette sneak into the ballroom, everyone is giving Everett Hendrol a wide berth as he’s drinking something. Sixth change: The transformation into Shadow Moth from civilian form is still “Nooroo, Duusu, Unify!” I always hated that Dual Metamorphosis nonsense. Seventh change: Andrew Hendrol is fiddling on his phone – the only one that works, but Chloe can’t take it bc he already slapped her hand – when people start to leave Adrien’s room. Eighth change: Gabriel’s threat to Felix is more explicitly “I just need to snap my fingers, and you will be thrown out of here and I will tell everyone the truth about what you did and what you are. Think of your mother, Felix. She’d be devastated to see her only son hauled off for stealing from me… or the Hendrols. Everett is easy enough to provoke, and all I’d have to do is blame whatever I do on you. He’d personally see your life become pure torment.” Ninth change: Thero Dragon pounces on the Collector and Siphons from him, chuckling darkly as he does. “Clever plan, Shadow Moth, clever plan, indeed. But you aren’t fooling anyone.” Tenth change: We get a second epilogue: after Gabriel’s scene, we cut to a scene in the Hendrol mansion. Everett Hendrol is sitting at his desk, watching a chess board on the surface. The white pieces are miniature statues of him and other people, including Andrew, the black pieces are mini statues of Paris’s elite and relations: Gabriel as the king, Emilie queen, Tomoe and Amelie as bishops, Audrey and Andre as knights, Bob Roth and one unknown person as castles, and the pawns are their kids (Adrien/Chloe/Kagami/Felix/XY and three blank ones). The pieces are all at rest like the beginning of a game, but the queen (Emilie) and one castle (as yet unknown) are lying down. Everett just smirks, moves one of the white pieces a space forward, then a black piece. Everett Hendrol declared war.
- Mega Leech: First change: Polymouse or Manimouse for Mylene’s super-name? I want public opinion on this. Second change: Andrew Hendrol is present at the “Stop Project Oxygen” rally and reveals a bit more depth to his character (and potentially a motivation for Thero Dragon): he is very conscientious about the environment, and he becomes increasingly annoyed with the ad and brutally picks it apart. “Two of my best friends’ parents work for the Hendrol Motors Advertising Division and this is exactly what they said a bad ad looks like. Also, Paris’s investors are brainless idiots who barely know how to stand up for themselves, let alone save the planet.” And he snaps at Chloe. “Wasting water? You mean like you do by existing? And don’t get your dad in this, my dad would destroy him.” All in all, he sides with Mylene first. “I’m getting my dad to counter-fund this scheme, he’s already gone to war.” Andrew then leaves right before the Minidiktators show up to transform into Thero Dragon. “After all, they can’t get me if my ears are covered.” Thero Dragon is just brutally attacking Mega Leech by himself… revealing a scary level of contempt for sentimonsters. Third change: The Minidiktator possessing Cat Noir is expelled through his real ear, not the cat one. Fourth change: Ladybug’s suit doesn’t weirdly swap between Lucky Charm suit and normal near the end, it just stays normal. The rest of the episode… ends as normal. Even that scene at the end.
- Guiltrip: I don’t really have too many problems with this episode, nor do I really remember any complaints about (though I’m sure I’ll be corrected in the comments), the most I can really think of is adjusting it to fit my current ideas. So… First change: Juleka speaks clearly and no one’s parroting her words. Second change: While the first half of the episode plays out the same, Andrew Hendrol is noticeably absent, but once the second half starts, he shows up and he’s very unhappy/unpleasant to be around. It’s explained that he had to take a day off for stomach flu (and, little lore bit, he’s always very temperamental after a bout of sickness). As such, he doesn’t have much in the way of patience for the second half’s antics, but unlike Chloe, he’s quietly stewing and not drawing too much attention to himself. This extends to the later fight within Guiltrip (after he leaves the science lab when he realizes the only ones left are him, Chloe, Sabrina and Lila), as his negative emotions as Thero Dragon end up being so bad that Guiltrip gets hurt by them… and he flies off the handle once a bubble pops against him. He cools off eventually, but yeah. Third change: No animation errors. God, this episode was a doozy.
- Crocoduel: First change: Luka acknowledges that Marinette hasn’t been around since Zoe first joined the group instead of not seeing her since their breakup. Gotta love the writers forgetting characters being in places at times ugh. Second change: Fix the animation errors. Third change: About half the partygoers (Mylene/Ivan/Rose/Nino/Alya) know that Jagged Stone is the twins’ father. Fourth change: The sky doesn’t immediately become overcast the moment Jagged and Anarka are akumatized. That was just weird. Fifth change: When Cat Noir complains that he and Ladybug don’t have wings, Thero Dragon flies over them and taunts “But I do!”, he flies up, Siphons from Guitar Villain and Captain Hardrock, then pits them further against each other for giggles. Then he reappears to Siphon off Purple Tigress’s power. Sixth change: The Tiger Miraculous transformation phrase is “Paint my Stripes!” not “Stripes On!”. The episode ends otherwise normally.
- Optigami: First change: As an extra precaution to keep potential suspicion from Ladybug away, Gabriel makes sure Audrey invites Adrien’s entire class plus two extra invitations that go to Luka and Kagami. Second change: The first elevator bit with the entire class is stupid, so it’s getting changed to “Andrew Hendrol (who is in the elevator) rolls his eyes and punches the close button while Marinette tries to avoid Alya”. Third change: Andrew Hendrol slips out just before Audrey gets akumatized and discreetly transforms into Thero Dragon, and he immediately picks up on the smell of Shadow Moth in the building. He starts prowling around the building, waiting for the right moment to strike. This moment comes when Style Queen is about to hit the elevator Marinette/Adrien are trapped in, just before Shadow Moth calls her off. He blindsides her with his clamp weapon, then disarms her (literally) with his sword before Voyaging to the floor below, cackling the whole time. Fifth change: When Ladybug realizes that “Nino” is actually a sentimonster and calls out Shadow Moth, “Nino” starts laughing as his eyes glow gold and his body starts to deform into a monstrous shape. Thero Dragon’s voice starts echoing out of it. “And to think you almost got revealed because of an ally’s actions, Ladybug,” he said. “First the Turtle brought out without your explicit orders, then what? Someone betrays you for the Miracle Box? The only way to protect what you hold dear is this: ally yourself with me, and I can grant you access to powers you could only dream of. Consider my offer, because if the trend continues, you might lose more than just your privacy because of a fake butterfly.” Ladybug runs off to get the Turtle Miraculous Cataclysmed. Sixth change: Marinette is a little shaken by the end of the episode and some of her words are a little more barbed than intended, to which she apologizes and offers a solution to the problem faced that day, giving Alya the Fox Miraculous full-time, but gives her a few rules to follow. “If I find out you broke one, I’m taking the Miraculous back. Understand?” The episode ends pretty much the same. Oh, and that phone in the Miracle Box container? It’s (a little clunkily) mentioned that Marinette created the one during a “random creation attempt” session with Alya.
So, yeah. Now that I've finished working on my main Dragonus storyline and summer's on the way, I might be able to get the second half (plus the halves of Season 5!) out relatively quickly. As I promised, here is the link to the main Dragonus storyline, I'm almost finished posting it all. It's a divergence from Season 3 with some concepts pulled from the NY special and Season 4/5, but all in all it's a pretty good read (I don't exactly redeem
Chloe as much as punch her until she understands that she's been horrible
but she definitely becomes better): https://archiveofourown.org/series/2798386
Give me feedback, please! Your feedback helps me make this better!
submitted by Master_Antelope
to miraculousladybug [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 02:46 Useful_gadget Project Ranger coming along
| || |
Painted the Grill, Mirrors and Center Console. Installed the new (used) Door Panels. Changed Oil and Filter, cleaned and painted battery tray, cleaned battery terminals, and replaced the negative terminal. submitted by Useful_gadget to fordranger [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 00:39 Solidus345 2013 F150 - Starting system fault
Hello, I have a 2013 f150 platinum, this vehicle is a salvage title but for the past 30,000 miles since the work has been done it has run flawlessly. I mention this because considering it is an electrical issue, maybe it could be a loose connection.
I have the original key that I received from Copart, the truck registers one admin key in the menu (not sure what that means?)
I attempted to start it and I got nothing. The lights came on, the dash came on just like it always does, but no start. I had a reading of 9 volts on my battery, after changing the battery it still did the exact same thing. Weirdly enough, my key fob would only unlock and lock the doors if I took the back cover off and pushed the battery down with my thumb, it actually stopped doing that since this began even after replacing the fob battery. Before the key did stop working I could actually start my truck with the remote start function, however, once putting the key in and turning it over it would shut off and set the car alarm off. This makes me think its something to do with PATS but I would love some input before spending nearly $300 on a new key/programming.
Heres what ive tried so far:
New OEM motorcraft battery
New keyfob battery
Checking all the small fuses under the hood with a multimeter
Visibly checking all the larger square fuses
Noticed the previous owner did replace the fuel pump fuse, but it was fine and getting a good connection
Disconnected and reconnected the PCM connection on the passenger kick panel (seemed to be a common issue on the ford forum)
Tried a million times to start the car
I ordered a "refurbished" oem key through ebay, figured if it worked for $75 instead of $250 it'd be worth it, if I need to pay the $250 ill just buy it direct from the locksmith
Disconnected and reconnected the negative terminal a few times
One thing that's interesting is the car working with remote start, it makes me almost think the PATS sensor near the key is what's bad, I'm planning to pull and check that connection soon but I wanted to post this in hopes of getting some responses before the sun sets.
submitted by Solidus345
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 00:29 johnshop f150 incorrect component installed code after replacing wheel speed sensor?
submitted by johnshop
to FORScan [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 22:57 Xxl1onkillerxX Center console handles
| || |
So I have a 2013 Altima and the two handles pictured stuck together when I try to open the bottom compartment for the center console. I started trying to clean it and noticed the six screws and removed them thinking the plastic bit would come off but no luck. What are the screws for if it's not holding the plastic to the armrest and any suggestions on how to make the handles not stick anymore? Tried a toothbrush with water but it's not working out so well. submitted by Xxl1onkillerxX to altima [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 22:47 DefNotAShark Finally joining the club!
Friday afternoon, I saw an ad for a dealership about 2.5 hours from me selling a very rare bird. Under 100k miles and clean as a whistle
. No seat tears, no damage or wear on the plastic. Outside of the rubber flooring being a bit loose in some spots, this thing looks like it rolled off the factory line last year. One previous owner, meticulously maintained. It's an LX, which wasn't my top choice, but the condition of this Element was too much to pass up. And it's a beautiful blue, my second favorite Element color. I've been tirelessly searching for months for the right Element! I drove up the next morning and bought it.
The rust situation on the underside appears to be all surface, nothing substantial. For the northeast US to my eye it looked better than what I would expect. My mechanic friend is doing a thorough inspection this week, but he gave it a once over when I bought it and said he's never seen one in such pristine condition. He was impressed, which is good enough for me! I'm over the moon. I paid $13k for it, which is a little higher than what my budget was but I considered it a fair deal for this area for this outstanding condition. Worth the extra cash.
Of course this is just the start of my Element adventures because now there's a shortlist of upgrades I need to get started on; wheels, stereo system and touchscreen, thinking about that F150 center console, running boards and roof rack/basket. I am also fiending for that Acura TL flip key FOB. But all in due time. For now, I'm just elated that I can finally enjoy my own Honda Element! If you are on the hunt like I was, keep at it! Your Element will show itself eventually!
Coming from driving a 2 door sports coupe, this thing feels like driving a bus haha. But it's my bus and I love it. I haven't taken a rack of pictures yet but here's one so I'm not empty handed
submitted by DefNotAShark
to HondaElement [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 16:41 NJBtown815 USB/Autoplay issue
I have a 22' Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux I got just a couple months ago. Recently I broke my phone and when I got my replacement device in and plugged it into my Jeep, the android autoplay no longer works and it won't charge my phone either, the USB port in the center console is affected the same way. I tried following the instructions to do a soft reset, checked my fuses, and tried resetting my phone. What normally will happen is when I plug the phone in it'll connect then disconnect after that USBs won't work for the remainder of that trip. Every once in a while, it'll actually connect but it's rare. I haven't been able to figure out the issue so far.
submitted by NJBtown815
to JeepDIY [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 16:23 cbenson1234 Rain in cup holder
This is crazy but for the last 2 times it’s rained, my 2019 Ford Fusion Titanium cup holder has been full of water and I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. Everything around it is dry including the center console, seats, carpet, even the headliner.
submitted by cbenson1234
to fordfusion [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 16:03 khoafraelich789 2023 Mazda CX-30 Review: Above-and-beyond the mainstream choices
| || | submitted by khoafraelich789 to CarInformationNews [link] [comments]
Mazda's midcompact crossover aims high and hits the mark
Pros: Fun to drive; wonderful interior; standard all-wheel drive; class-leading turbo power
Cons: Average fuel economy from base engine; expensive relative to mainstream competitors; smartphone integration is only so-so
Mazda’s ongoing push to be an upscale brand is perhaps best exemplified by one of its least-expensive models. The 2023 CX-30 goes above and beyond the typical mainstream midcompact with a segment-busting turbocharged engine, standard all-wheel drive and an interior that belongs in a class above most of Mazda’s traditional competitors.
As impressive as it may be in that context, Mazda’s advantages come at a price — literally. It’s expensive for the segment and a bit shy when it comes to passenger and cargo space; a Kia Seltos or VW Taos would serve you better in that regard. And although it’s based on the traditionally athletic and nimble Mazda3, its AWD and taller profile add mass higher than where you’d ideally want it. Gone are the days of Mazda chasing lap times with its turbocharged Mazdaspeed models, but the CX-30 is nonetheless an excellent driving companion with near-luxury bona fides to boot.
What's new for 2023?
In short, not much. The standard 2.5-liter engine was massaged slightly, freeing up an additional 5 horsepower and simultaneously improving fuel economy, albeit slightly. Mazda also made some updates to the CX-30’s safety systems and crash structure that should improve performance for rear passengers. The only bad news is that Mazda quietly discontinued the base turbo trim, so you’ll have to spend a bit more to get that extra power for 2023.
What are the CX-30 interior and in-car technology like?
Like the Mazda3 with which it shares so much, the CX-30's cabin makes you go "wow" considering its price and the vehicles with which it competes. Whatever trim level you're considering, the key to this wow factor is how Mazda's current interior design scheme removes visual clutter by reducing switchgear and effectively hiding air vents and door handles. Lower trim levels are sadly no longer available with two-tone color treatments (we suppose most people just want plain-old black), but upper trims can still get white or black leather accented with reddish brown simulated leather trim. No matter the trim level, though, for a car in the $20,000-$35,000 range, CX-30 interior looks and feels special.
It's also of a high quality and quite functional. The steering wheel, which looks sensational, is an absolute treat to hold and has intelligently designed buttons/switches for the infotainment and cruise controls. There's considerable center console space, including a configurable under-armrest bin, and a decently sized forward bin for a smartphone.
Mazda's tech interface is a bit love-it-or-hate-it. The dashtop screen is large and easy to see. The knob that controls it is large, not unlike BMW's iDrive, and ergonomically placed on the center console. It's not a touchscreen, though, as Mazda engineers determined that hunting for touch-operating icons can be distracting. They're not wrong, and the higher-mounted screen is certainly easier to read at a glance. That said, there are a lot of people who don't not care for this setup and specifically prefer a touchscreen like the ones offered in all the Mazda's competitors. Specifically, the lack of a touchscreen can make it harder to select icons in Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, which were designed to be controlled by touch. There's a reason the Mazda CX-50 now allows touch operation when using CarPlay and Android Auto, but that advancement unfortunately hasn't made it to the CX-30 yet.
How big is the CX-30?
Although it was originally an unusual size, the CX-30 now finds itself among a growing number of midcompact SUVs that slot in between subcompacts like the Hyundai Kona and compacts like Mazda's own CX-5. Others include the Ford Bronco Sport, Kia Seltos, and Volkswagen Taos. In terms of space, the CX-30 is the smallest of that group and is definitely the least family-friendly. Two tall passengers will be able to sit front-to-back on the passenger side, but not on the driver side. Fitting a rear-facing child seat in the middle will be a squeeze.
Cargo space with the rear seat raised is 20.2 cubic feet, which is only a bit better than subcompact models and considerably less than the midcompacts mentioned above. That number is virtually identical to the Mazda3 hatchback, but in our testing, we found the CX-30's extra height allowed it to swallow an additional suitcase (surprisingly, the Mazda3 sedan can carry more than them both). Although its suitcase count trailed its midcompact competitors, it was superior to a pair of small luxury models, the BMW X2 and Audi Q3. We could also fit a golf bag diagonally across the cargo area.
What are the CX-30 fuel economy and performance specs?
For 2023, every CX-30 comes with all-wheel drive, plus a six-speed automatic. There are then two choices of engine. Cars dubbed CX-30 2.5 S have a naturally aspirated 2.5-liter inline-four that produces 191 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque. That's more than the base engines of most competitors, plus some of their engine upgrades. It now returns 26 miles per gallon city, 33 mpg highway and 29 mpg combined. Those figures remain low compared to other base engines, but again, the competition generally has less power.
As for the CX-30's upgrade engine, nothing in the segment can touch it. The turbocharged 2.5-liter inline-four produces 227 hp and 310 lb-ft on regular gas. It'll do 250 hp and 320 lb-ft if you feel like filling it with 93 octane. Fuel economy is basically the same as the base engine at 22/30/25 mpg.
What's the CX-30 like to drive?
If you want to feel what a car is doing through the steering wheel, throttle pedal and through the seat of your pants, the Mazda CX-30 is exactly the type of small crossover you're looking for. Its taller stature means it loses some of the agility provided by the lower Mazda3, but the primary control efforts and feedback are just as exceptional. When it comes to providing an engaging driving experience, no SUV comes remotely close in the CX-30's price range. There's even a case to be made that it provides more driving fun than a BMW X2.
Along those lines, the available turbo engine is there to make the CX-30 feel luxurious and effortless, rather than burn rubber and set lap times like some turbocharged Mazdaspeed of old. On paper and in practice, none of its non-luxury competitors can touch it in a straight line – it obviously costs more, but it's the engine we'd certainly want.
Nevertheless, the base engine is still a peach. It's more powerful than most competitors, boasts terrific throttle response and is paired with one of the smartest transmissions around. It always knows exactly which of its six gears to select at any given time, and when Sport mode is selected, it quickly downshifts when braking into a corner like the sport-tuned transmissions of luxury brands do. It also doesn't clumsily hang onto revs when accelerating thereafter. As a bonus, the Premium trim adds paddle shifters then let you have some extra fun if you're so inclined.
What other Mazda CX-30 reviews can I read?
2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo First Drive A lifted, almost-hot hatch
The turbo engine was a new addition last year. It makes an already fun little SUV, even better, though certainly not to hot hatch levels.
2020 Mazda CX-30 Luggage Test Can it fit more than the Mazda3?
Taking an in-depth look at the CX-30's cargo capacity to see how much luggage it can fit inside and how that compares to the Mazda3 as well as other small crossovers. We also compared it to both the Mazda3 hatch and sedan with surprising results.
2020 Mazda CX-30 First Drive The middle way
Our first taste of the CX-30 features more in-depth information about its design and engineering.
What is the 2023 CX-30 price?
The base CX-30 2.5 S comes standard with 16-inch alloy wheels, automatic LED headlights, automatic wipers, adaptive cruise control, a full suite of accident avoidance tech (see Safety section below), cloth upholstery, two USB ports, an eight-speaker sound system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the Mazda Connect interface that includes an 8.8-inch display and center console controller.
From there, you have a choice of three "packages" that are pretty much what other brands refer to as trim levels. We think the Select is best place to start your CX-30 shopping as for an extra $2,300 you gain 18-inch wheels, blind-sport warning, proximity entry, dual-zone climate control, rear air vents, a rear armrest, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and leatherette upholstery versus the standard cloth. The Preferred, new Carbon Edition (pictured below) and Premium packages add further luxuries, most notably a heated power driver seat with memory (Preferred) and leather upholstery (Premium).
All new prices are below and include the $1,275 destination charge (add another $45 if you’re shopping in Alaska).
S Select: $26,525
S Preferred: $29,495
S Carbon Edition: $30,565
S Premium: $32,775
Turbo Premium: $35,075
Turbo Premium Plus: $36,675
What are the CX-30 safety ratings and driver assistance features?
Every CX-30 comes with a comprehensive array of standard safety features beyond the usual airbags and stability aids. These include forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking (Smart Brake Support), lane-departure warning, lane-keeping assist, and a driver inattention warning system. Blind-spot and rear cross-traffic warning are included on all but the base trim.
Beyond their simple inclusion, these features are also among the best-executed on the market. Most appreciably, they aren't prone to false alarms or constantly beep at you like a scolding nanny.
The government awarded the CX-30 a perfect five stars in every crash test even before the updates Mazda made for 2023. The Institute for Highway Safety named the CX-30 a Top Safety Pick. It received the best-possible ratings in all crash tests and for its front-crash prevention system (both for vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian accidents). Unusually, its base LED headlights got the best possible rating of "Good," while the curve-adaptive upgrade headlights found on the range-topping Premium (photographed above) actually got a "Poor" rating due to excessive glare. The CX-30 also received top marks for the ease of use of its child seat LATCH anchors.
2023.05.29 15:50 Eggs_4_Breakfast 1993 240 hazards flasher question
| || |
1993 240 wagon, turn signals all work but only the right flashes when I turn on the hazards. I replaced the bulbs with LED’s and put in an LED relay so they don’t hyper flash. Any thoughts? submitted by Eggs_4_Breakfast to Volvo240 [link] [comments]
Also what is this relay with the burned connections, is that the issue? It is behind the center console switches.
2023.05.29 15:02 BenShutterbug My in-depth review of the Mazda CX-60 after 7000km and 5 months - Design, Performance, Range and Value for Money
Last January, I purchased a CX-60. As it is still difficult to find user reviews of this model, I took the time to write this review in the hope that it can be helpful to you if you are considering buying this car. I hope that my experience can answer some of your questions and assist you in your decision-making process.
Exterior Design (4/5)
The design is particularly successful. The car has a sleek look and gives the impression of being in motion even when stationary, just as the designers promised during the design phase. It has nothing to envy compared to its competitors, such as the Audi Q5. Although I'm not a big fan of black rims, I must admit that they blend harmoniously with the Takumi package on this model. The black accents on the rims, tinted windows, and mirrors create a visual signature that doesn't go unnoticed. Unlike most models, it stands out more in person than in photos, especially in terms of size. It is truly massive. For comparison, it is longer and taller than an Audi Q5. When you see it for the first time, the "wow" effect is guaranteed. However, the rear of the vehicle is less expressive and does not do justice to the front and side views. Fortunately, the quad exhaust at the back helps maintain the sporty character of the model.
Interior Design (5/5)
The interior layout is clean, simple, and modern. It features a large central screen, a minimally customizable driver display, and a head-up display integrated directly on the windshield. This efficiency will surely appeal to those who struggle with screens everywhere displaying unnecessary information. Similarly, you cannot customize the ambient lighting in the evening. The lights are fixed, in a neutral color, and the adjustment only offers 3 intensities. It may not be to everyone's liking, but personally, I find it liberating to be free from countless customization possibilities that always leave a sense of dissatisfaction. As for the materials, they come in understated colors and durable textures, both in terms of aesthetics and longevity (at least for now, time will tell). The center console is impressively wide and gives a sense of space rarely felt in vehicles of similar size. When driving this car, you feel like you're aboard a large American SUV like the Suburban or Ford Explorer. Unfortunately, there are not many storage compartments. The huge center console only offers a tiny compartment that can hold a few small items and keys at most. The door pockets are also very low and not very practical.
The cabin offers generous space for all occupants, including the rear seats where even adults over 1.80m tall have ample legroom. The seats, which are rather firm and have limited adjustments, can be surprising at first, especially if you're coming from a vehicle with a multitude of settings. In the first few days, I experienced sharp back pain, especially since the car lacks flexibility as I'll mention later. After three weeks of adjustment, the pain disappeared, and I even noticed an improvement in my posture. In my previous vehicle, my seat was so comfortable, like a sofa, but now I realize it was bad for my back. Inside this car, with its comfort inspired by Japanese tatami mats, I ultimately feel better, less slouched, and more alert. The trunk offers significant capacity, especially compared to similar models. However, it doesn't have a dual compartment or a sub-trunk to store charging cables. The tailgate rises very high, over 3 meters. It struggles to lock in place when encountering resistance, which can damage it from the first uses. I recommend adjusting it by pressing the closing button while it's opening, to lock it at the desired height, and holding down that button for 5 seconds (until you hear a series of beeps) to limit the opening range.
Technologies and Equipment (3/5)
The connectivity is quite comprehensive, although Apple CarPlay suffers from some instability and unexplained bugs (random disconnections, unexpected cuts, slowdowns, random automatic connection). Wireless charging also sometimes poses a problem. It works randomly and seems to generate a lot of heat on the phone. When not in use, an error message keeps flashing, indicating that no phone is being charged.
As for driving aids, the lane-keeping system works very well, although it is not autonomous. If you don't have your hands on the wheel, the car behaves like a billiard ball, bouncing from one lane to another. However, if it deviates from its trajectory because you're not attentive enough, it will alert you and secure the car by making a steering correction. It's very reassuring and always activated at the right time. Moreover, it's even a valuable aid on high-speed winding turns, on certain departmental roads. Other vehicles end up cutting through the turns or having to slow down excessively, while you effortlessly stay precisely in your lane.
I was very disappointed with the cruise control, which is not adaptive. Later, I discovered that it is an option that is disabled in the software since all the necessary sensors are already present. You can confirm this through ActiveSense, which provides a complete view of surrounding vehicles. So, I wanted to add this option later, willing to bear the cost, but Mazda doesn't allow it. This strategy, or lack of a sales strategy, is surprising.
The temperature management inside the car is surprising. Without changing the temperature settings in automatic mode, during a long drive, there is a yo-yo effect that is difficult to explain. One moment, it feels quite cool, and a few minutes later, it becomes too hot. I wonder if it's related to the external brightness because on a hot spring day, the air conditioning temperature suddenly rose when the sky suddenly became overcast. However, it was still hot outside. I think there's an overly reactive adaptive mode at play.
The remote car management is quite good. It's possible to activate the heating or air conditioning, which will run for a maximum of 30 minutes before shutting off and sending a notification to your phone. You can extend it if you have a good signal. The car surprisingly receives a signal in unexpected places, even in underground parking lots where my phone has no network. This remote temperature mode is ideal for defrosting the car or leaving a dog inside during cold weather or in the summer when the temperature rises quickly in a closed and parked car. I've tested it in extreme cold and hot seasonal temperatures, and it works very well so far. Of course, it consumes a lot of energy, but you can't have everything without a trade-off. It's suitable for occasional use. The rest of the remote features include locking the car, checking tire pressure, consulting the range, and receiving alerts if the alarm is triggered, which is very reassuring. It's also possible to locate the car precisely. It's a shame that we can't access the cameras, as in other fully electric models.
It's not clear in the vehicle manual, but to deactivate the alarm, you need to press the alarm button on the remote right after locking the car. The indicator will blink 4 times, and then it will be turned off. It's better to do it before leaving your dog alone, or else the alarm will be triggered if the dog moves inside the vehicle.
Performance and Driving Dynamics (4/5)
I own the 327-horsepower PHEV model: 200 horsepower from the atmospheric gasoline engine and 127 horsepower from the electric motor. Although the low-end power is reduced with an atmospheric engine, the electric motor more than makes up for it with its responsiveness and instant torque. Despite its weight, the car is very agile. It even outperforms some more powerful or lighter petrol-powered cars in terms of acceleration. Of course, such models regain the advantage in corners, but not in straight lines. The acceleration is impressive, although the road noise insulation somewhat dampens the sensation. Other vehicles seem almost stationary when you step on the accelerator.
I was initially disappointed with the braking performance, which was less impressive than in my previous vehicle. However, by pressing the pedal harder and adjusting the regenerative braking to the maximum, I managed to get used to it.
The handling is remarkable. Although it's not a sports car capable of maintaining very high speeds in corners, it still surpasses similar-sized competing models. Thanks to the four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering, the turning angle and trajectory in corners are impressive for a car of this size. One of the drawbacks of the vehicle lies in the stiffness of the suspension. Despite the excellent noise isolation, you feel the road imperfections more than you would expect when driving an SUV. Even at low speeds, speed bumps are very uncomfortable and cause items in the trunk to bounce around. Mazda seems to have made this choice to prevent the relatively high car from swaying in corners and reduce the risk of rollovers at high speeds. Adaptive suspension could have solved this problem. However, considering the pricing position against the competition, I understand why the brand overlooked this aspect. Moreover, after 3000 km, I noticed that the suspension has become slightly softer, improving comfort to some extent.
Energy Efficiency and Range (2/5)
The consumption and hybridization aspects encompass the majority of the vehicle's drawbacks. The car discharges quickly, and the actual range is much lower than what the manufacturer claims. Like many owners, I also face a discharge issue when the car is parked. It loses about 30% of charge in 24 hours (and even drains the 12-volt starter battery - as if the headlights were left on). This problem is due to software that prevents the car from entering sleep mode. I have already taken my vehicle to Mazda for reprogramming, and I will have to do it again soon because the issue is still unresolved (now I lose 15% in 24 hours). This problem is not part of the manufacturer's recalls, but many owners are affected. Dealing with a less established manufacturer, this can quickly become a headache. I had to go through many steps and cancel orders for other CX-60s for my company before being taken into consideration by the after-sales service. During my third call, Mazda France assistance even replied to me that they are not Audi. The message is quite clear.
Beyond this specific issue, the management of hybridization lacks customization and seems suitable for a specific use case only. If you live in a house, always have the car plugged in, and regularly make short trips, this plug-in hybrid is suitable. However, if you cannot plug it in daily or if you regularly drive more than 50 km round trip, you might be disappointed. Especially considering the consumption of this car in electric mode, it is often more expensive to charge it than to refuel with gasoline. The cost per 100 km is 2 to 4 times higher at current energy prices. Personally, I opted for the hybrid due to the tax incentives and benefits, but I also wanted to take advantage of remote heating and air conditioning options, especially when I have to leave my dog in the car for a few minutes. Since I cannot recharge it daily in the parking lot of my building, it would be desirable to be able to keep a charged battery and drive in combustion engine mode, but no mode truly allows that. It is possible to choose to recharge the car while driving, consuming approximately 13 liters per 100 km, but you cannot choose to drive solely on the combustion engine without using the high-capacity battery. The sport mode comes close, but the gears are shifted at high RPM, making the driving experience jerky and particularly noisy, and the battery is used as soon as you accelerate a bit (to activate the 137-horsepower motor). An exclusively combustion engine mode would have been relevant, similar to the exclusively electric mode. Furthermore, recharging the battery while driving doesn't work correctly. The recharge is very fast, much faster than when it's connected to 7 kW chargers. However, the displayed percentage does not correspond to the actual charge, which explains why it continues to recharge beyond the set percentage. For example, if you're at 30% and ask the car to recharge up to 50% while driving, it will work at a high rate until it reaches 50%. In normal mode, it will stop recharging the battery, but will continue operating at a high rate to not drop below 50%. So, you end up consuming more without reason, with the engine noise constantly high, which is quite unpleasant. In sport mode, it will continue recharging the battery above 50% without any limit. However, once the car is stopped and restarted, you'll notice that you weren't at 50%, but rather at 35%. The fast recharge was, therefore, fictitious. The problem is that this is a first for Mazda in terms of technology, and no one there is able to provide answers on this matter. The garage I visit explains that Mazda is highly centralized and communicates very little in terms of engineering with the garages. It is, therefore, common for a problem to persist for several months (or more) before being addressed at the technical management level in Japan and then transmitted to local dealerships. However, when deciding to market a technologically immature car, it would be wise to establish a continuous improvement process based on user feedback. In fact, on forums, we can see that Japanese users receive preferential treatment compared to the rest of the world. In conclusion, the battery of this car, which needs to be recharged at a high cost, is only useful for the first 40 kilometers. So, you spend over 3 hours recharging a battery at an exorbitant rate for only 25 or 30 minutes of driving without using gasoline. One might wonder if it's simply a trick to equip professionals, allowing them to benefit from incentives and reduced tax on company vehicles (the primary reason for my purchase). I think many people will never plug it in.
Cost and Value for Money (4/5)
The value for money of this model is indeed very interesting when compared to vehicles of the same standing from other brands, such as Audi. For example, an Audi Q5 offers a similar level but with an additional cost of €25,000. For the same price as a Mazda CX-60, you would only get a Q3 from Audi, which is clearly not comparable. However, it is important to note that the depreciation of this vehicle could be significant, and it might even become difficult to resell it in a few years. This is also true for all plug-in hybrid models. Therefore, I would recommend this model, provided that you negotiate the price well or opt for a lease (the offers are very attractive, and personally, I chose this payment method). The PHEV configuration of the vehicle is suitable for individuals who have daily access to a charging point and have diverse travel needs, ranging from short to long trips. Before the increase in electricity prices, the cost per 100 km was slightly more advantageous compared to gasoline, but today it is the opposite (except when charging from a domestic socket).
I am delighted with this car considering the price at which I acquired it. The positioning is unbeatable, and there are good deals to be made to drive this luxury sports SUV at the price of a "regular" SUV. With a domestic electric socket, choosing the plug-in hybrid is a good middle ground. It's just a shame that the hybrid management is not more refined. Perhaps future updates will address these teething problems.
submitted by BenShutterbug
to mazda [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:44 warlikeloki Backup camera issues 2013 Explorer Limited
We have been having issues with our backup camera for a while now. Sometimes it will give a black screen, other times it is the Contact Dealer screen, it could be a reversed image (which is why my kids aren't allowed to drive it), and sometimes it simply never switches to the camera at all.
This started shortly after I bought the vehicle from CarMax. It was used, but in great condition. We took it on a road trip and loved it, especially the adaptive cruise control! One night it rained extremely hard. When we went into the vehicle, water poured down from the map light area and down to the center console. The console was filled with water. We dried it out the best we could and immediately took it to the nearest CarMax since we were within our 30 days. I specifically requested they look at ALL the electronics, since I know how water can be. For the record, I cannot confirm whether they did or not.
A few months later we finally get the car back and things seemed fine. Fast forward a little later and the camera begins to act up. Thankfully, I purchased the MaxCare extended warranty and had the vehicle serviced by Ford. They replaced the camera. This was late 2019 or early 2020 I believe. Well, the same issue popped up again, but we were in the middle of the pandemic so I never took it to Ford. I also didn't know about the 1 year parts/labor warranty (oops!). I am the main driver, so I have dealt with it. Well, we just took a long road trip in the Explorer and I realized the camera will work properly after a long drive, but is extremely iffy after shorter drives. There are other issues, but this is the major one that has the greatest impact on drivability. Any ideas on what the issue could be? This most recent revelation makes it much stranger than before.
TL;DR - Backup camera doesn't work most of the time, but seems to always work after a long drive.
submitted by warlikeloki
to FordExplorer [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:22 dragonagitator Bellingham-Area Mechanics Master Post
Since it seems that no one can be bothered to search the sub for the word "mechanic"
before making a new post, I searched it for you and summarized two years' worth of posts below. TL;DR the recommendation is almost always "Rising Sun Motors" unless you've got an unusual vehicle or situation.
Also, apparently XSrcing
has spent the past couple years quietly helping poor people fix their cars for free/cheap, so everyone be sure to buy that guy a beer next time you see him.
2023-05-29 Mobile mechanic for Ford F250 diesel truck
- Vehicle and/or issue: 2008 Ford F250 diesel truck, mobile mechanic
- Commenters suggested: New post so no suggestions yet. Check back later for updates --DA 5/29/23 17:11
2023-05-23 Body shops that work on 90s Hondas
2023-05-17 Where's my Subaru Mechanic?!
2023-05-15 Mechanic for an 89 Trooper
2023-05-10 Volvo Mechanic
2023-05-09 Subaru Mechanic
2023-05-04 Chuck's Midtown Motors?
2023-04-29 Anyone know of a good mechanic around here?
2023-04-19 Local mechanics
- Vehicle and/or issue: walnut blasting valves
- Commenters suggested: SK Motorsport
2023-04-19 Classic Car Mechanic
2023-04-17 Bellingham Automotive is SLIMEY and will steal from you. They tampered with my car then gave me a nasty attitude about it.
2023-04-08 Looking for a diesel mechanic for 97 e350 short bus
2023-03-23 Classic car mechanic
2023-03-17 Pro/Amateur mobile mechanic?
- Vehicle and/or issue: free/cheap mobile mechanic for person living in a van
- Commenters suggested: XSrcing
2023-02-27 A trustworthy mechanic?
2023-02-21 ISO mechanic for classic Chevy pickup
- Vehicle and/or issue: 1958 Chevrolet pickup truck inspection and fluids
- Commenters suggested: Heavy Metal Custom Shop
2023-02-15 good mechanics?
2023-02-15 mechanics that do free / cheap diagnosis in town ? (not talking check engine lights btw)
2023-02-03 Mechanic Recommendation
2023-02-02 Car Problems
2023-01-30 22re yota mechanic?
2023-01-12 Seeking mechanic recommendations for 10 year old ford work truck. Computer is dying and it needs a junkyard transplant.
2023-01-12 Transmission Mechanic?
2022-12-30 Mechanic recommendations?
2022-12-05 Are there ANY decent auto shops in this town?
2022-11-25 Jurachic Auto
2022-11-11 Suzuki mechanic near bham
- Vehicle and/or issue: 2006 Suzuki XL-7 timing chain
- Commenters suggested: Rising Sun Motors
2022-10-22 How do I find a good mechanic?
2022-09-27 Garage/Mechanic Recommendation to fit a tall (9-10ish ft) camper van?
2022-09-19 Best Affordable Mechanic in Bellingham
2022-09-15 Is there a car repair shop that takes payment plans in or around Bellingham?
2022-08-29 Mechanic/someone who can diagnose a transmission sound for free, trying to get to a wedding.
2022-08-16 Mechanic shops
2022-08-06 Honest affordable mechanic?
2022-08-02 Oil change for prius
2022-07-20 Any recommendations for a good mechanic to replace a catalytic converter?
2022-06-13 Respectful/honest mechanic?
- Vehicle and/or issue: Honda CR-V AC, respectful to women
- Commenters suggested: Rising Sun Motors, Flat Black Automotive, Bellingham Auto Air, Reference Automotive, Sterling Automotive, TK Automotive Repair, Toyota of Bellingham, Juracich Auto Repair (closed?), Steves Auto Repair, Faction Automotive, Integrity Auto Care (in Arlington), NAPA Auto Parts Blaine, Pete’s Auto Repair, Import Autosport (in Anacortes), Whatcom Radiator & Battery (closed?)
2022-05-30 Old Chevy Truck 88' best mechanic.
2022-05-30 Trustworthy/not scammy mechanics in the area?
2022-05-19 Anyone have a recommendation on a good mechanic to replace brake pads on an older Subaru? Thanks!
2022-05-04 Looking for a good mechanic!
2022-04-09 Motorcycle mechanic
- Vehicle and/or issue: assorted motorcycles
- Commenters suggested: Cycle Therapy, BBRP, OP just has bad gas
2022-02-09 Prius mechanic
2022-02-02 Mechanic recommendation
2022-02-02 Auto Repair
2022-02-02 Any mobile mechanics/someone to check out a car tomorrow?
2022-01-22 Mechanic Recommendation
2022-01-20 Need help checking out a used car
2022-01-16 Diverter for exhaust
2022-01-14 Mechanic Recommendations?
2022-01-02 Does anyone here know a mechanic that can come to my place? My car won’t start.
- Vehicle and/or issue: mobile mechanic
- Commenters suggested: O’Reilly Auto Parts (to test battery), some dude named Will
2021-12-21 Car broke down - need advice
2021-11-30 In desperate need of a mechanic
2021-11-28 Car Mechanic Open on Sunday
2021-11-17 Looking for mechanic for '83 Ford ranger
2021-11-12 Subie Mech
2021-11-05 Looking for a Volvo mechanic
2021-10-15 Recommendations for experienced Element mechanics?
2021-10-04 FIAT Mechanic?
2021-09-30 Toyota Service Mechanic
2021-09-19 Subaru owners of Bellingham!
2021-09-13 Seeking car repair recommendations
2021-09-10 Keith Cox Autobahn? Mechanic recommendation?
2021-08-31 Anywhere in town work on Lexus vehicles?
2021-08-11 Looking for Subaru mechanic
2021-07-09 Car maintenance
2021-06-01 Local mechanic shops
submitted by dragonagitator
to Bellingham [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 01:31 Crazychicken5574 Good deal?
So I am looking at a very well maintained 2003 triumph 210 center console. Comes with a 2013 175 hp etech that had 11hours, was rebuilt and now has 900 hours. Comes on a 2020 trailer. Good fish finder GPS. Planning on using it in the Chesapeake bay and nearshore Virginia Beach every once in a while.
Price is $15,000
submitted by Crazychicken5574
to boating [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 23:14 No-Vermicelli3165 PSA for interior console parts
| || |
So I was looking a while back to replace my ( now done ) interior and I kept looking at my really sad and faded AC plate and after searching for days for it on Mazda sites, turns out they literally sold them on Amazon for like 20 bucks and now I have a brand new interior. Trust me it’s worth it, it makes the entire interior look so much nicer. submitted by No-Vermicelli3165 to Miata [link] [comments]
Also for anyone whose struggling to find the actually parts number for interior parts I’ll share the list I found through research
NA01-61-CO4A - AC Plate for center console
NA01-57-680B-00 - 1990-1993 Mazda Miata Left Seatbelt Receiver
NA01-57- 620B-00 - 1990-1993 Mazda Miata Right seatbelt receiver
NA01-64-331-00- Leather Shifter Boot
NA01-64-450B00 - NA Miata Center Console Lid
2023.05.28 21:55 RFC2001 Rebooking Every WWE PPV from WrestleMania 1 - WrestleMania 40 - Part 40 (Long)
Unforgiven 2005 (Raw)
Location: Ford Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
WWE World Tag Team Championship:
The Hurricane & Rosey (c) vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Trish Stratus (c) vs Torrie Wilson
Steel Cage Match:
Matt Hardy vs Edge w/Lita
(Edge and Lita laugh and gloat about what Edge done to Matt Hardy at SummerSlam. Lita says that Matt will never be as good a wrestler as his brother Jeff or as good in bed as Edge. Hardy goes crazy, brawls with Edge and demands another match at Unforgiven against Edge which Eric Bischoff grants him. Bischoff tells Hardy they’ll be fighting inside a Steel Cage! Matt Hardy wins clean in a brutal and bloody encounter after delivering a Leg Drop from the top of the cage.)
Carlito (c) vs Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle
(The SummerSlam rematch which is basically the match that happened at Vengeance in real life. Shawn Michaels challenges Kurt Angle to a rematch which Angle tries to say no but Michaels Sweet Chin Music’s an answer out of him. Angle says that he proved at SummerSlam he’s better than Michaels in every way and if beating him again is the way to end this, that’s fine by him. Shawn Michaels wins clean after a second Sweet Chin Music. Kurt Angle wins a 30 minute iron man match on Raw to close out the feud.)
The Big Show vs Snitsky
John Cena (c) vs Kane
(Kane returns after SummerSlam and wins a #1 Contender’s Match against The Big Show to earn this opportunity. Kane says it’s been 7 years since he’s been the WWE Champion, it’s been too long and promises to beat John Cena at Unforgiven. Cena says he’s never faced a challenge like Kane but he’s willing to show he’s a fighting champion and Kane doesn’t intimidate him like he would’ve in 1998. Cena’s on the back foot a lot but finds a way to retain.)
(On the Raw after Unforgiven, Edge and Matt Hardy face off in a Last Man Standing Match where the loser must leave Monday Night Raw. Edge wins to finish off the feud, sending Hardy to SmackDown.)
No Mercy 2005 (SmackDown)
Location: Toyota Center, Houston, Texas
Orlando Jordan vs JBL
(After SummerSlam, Orlando Jordan turns face and attacks JBL. Orlando says he’s tired of being treated like crap off Bradshaw and wants to punch his teeth down his throat. JBL says Jordan has shown he’s nothing but an ungrateful little brat who he’ll gladly beat up for turning on the man who gave him a chance. JBL wins clean.)
WWE Tag Team Championship:
MNM (c) w/Melina vs Super Crazy & Psicosis
Hardcore Holly vs Mr.Kennedy
United States Championship:
Chris Benoit (c) vs Booker T w/Sharmell
Booker T wins the championship in his hometown after delivering a low blow to Benoit when the referee is distracted by Sharmell, turning heel in the process)
Bobby Lashley vs Simon Dean
(Lashley wins easily here on his debut.)
The Undertaker vs Randy & “Cowboy” Bob Orton
(After SummerSlam, a pissed off Undertaker promises there will be revenge and he’ll show the Orton’s No Mercy! Theodore Long tells Randy and Bob Orton that they’ll compete against The Undertaker at No Mercy and it’ll be a Casket Match! The Undertaker plays mind games for weeks, with mannequins of the Orton’s inside a casket which freaks them out. We get the same match and finish as in real life, the Orton’s win by putting Taker in the casket and set the thing on fire to write The Undertaker off TV which Randy and Bob think they’ve finally got rid of him for good.)
World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista (c) vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio
(After No Mercy, Teddy Long announces that Rey Mysterio is the new #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Eddie Guerrero interrupts and says that Rey doesn’t deserve to face Batista and demands to be added to the match. Teddy says no but Vince McMahon comes out and announces that Eddie Guerrero will be in the match too, much too Latino Heat’s delight. In the build up, Eddie builds a bond with Batista which Rey tells Batista to not trust him. Batista tells Rey he won’t trust Eddie at No Mercy to not cheat and won’t trust him either because it’s every man for himself! In a very entertaining main event, Eddie Guerrero delivers a Frog Splash to Rey Mysterio and wins the World Heavyweight Championship clean. No Mercy draws to a close with Latino Heat celebrating.)
Taboo Tuesday 2005 (Raw)
Location: iPayOne Center, San Diego, California
WWE World Tag Team Championship:
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (c) vs Kane & Big Show
Trish Stratus w/Mickie James vs Candice Michelle
Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship:
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs Carlito
Rey Mysterio vs Triple H (By Disqualification)
(Eric Bischoff allows the fans to choose a SmackDown wrestler for a returning Triple H to face off and destroy at Taboo Tuesday to show Theodore Long what show truly has the best stars. The fans choose Rey Mysterio which Triple H pisses himself laughing at. Little does The Game know, Rey’s better than he thought. Rey puts up a fight until Kane & Big Show come out and destroy him which causes a disqualification. Triple H then Pedigrees Rey and the message is sent to SmackDown.)
(Ric Flair welcomes back his friend Triple H, they both shake hands and Flair says it’s good to have him back!)
John Cena (c) vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels
(Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels both make cases to Eric Bischoff as to why they should be next in line to face John Cena. Bischoff tells them that they’ll both be getting a shot as it’s going to be a Triple Threat Match at Taboo Tuesday for the WWE Championship. Angle promises to win back his title he lost at WrestleMania, Michaels wants to show he’s still got it in him to be the WWE Champion and John Cena believes this is the best opportunity to show he’s well and truly the top dog in the company. John Cena retains after pinning Kurt Angle. After the match, Cena, Angle and Michaels are attacked by the SmackDown roster who’ve entered the building after seeing what happened to Rey Mysterio earlier in the night in retaliation. Cena receives an RKO from Randy Orton and a Batista Bomb from Batista meanwhile Shawn Michaels receives a Frog Splash from Eddie Guerrero. Taboo Tuesday draws to a close with the SmackDown roster reigning supreme.)
(Eddie Guerrero is tragically found dead in his hotel room on November 13th, 2005. This vacates the World Heavyweight Championship and Teddy Long reveals that a tournament will take place on SmackDown with a new World Heavyweight Champion crowned at the next SmackDown exclusive PPV, Armageddon. RIP Latino Heat ❤️)
Survivor Series 2005
Location: Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan
Jamie Noble (c) vs Chavo Guerrero
(Chavo Guerrero dedicates his championship win to his uncle Eddie.)
Champion vs Champion Match:
Booker T w/Sharmell (United States Champion) vs Shelton Benjamin (Intercontinental Champion)
(Booker T cheats to win after exposing the turnbuckle after Sharmell provides a huge distraction to the referee.)
Bobby Lashley (SmackDown) vs Chris Masters Raw)
Trish Stratus (c) w/Mickie James (Raw) vs Melina w/Johnny Nitro (SmackDown)
(Trish retains on Melina’s in-ring debut thanks to Mickie James' unwanted assistance.)
Chris Benoit (SmackDown) vs Shawn Michaels (Raw)
(Both men have unfinished business. With Shawn Michaels owning two victories over him, Chris Benoit says that’s something he hates because it makes him look like he’s not on HBK's level when deep down, he knows he actually is. Benoit who’s grieving over the loss of his best friend promises that it won’t take away his professionalism going into this match. Michaels says that he respects the hell out of Chris Benoit, would love to wrestle him again like he did twice earlier in the year and wants to put on a show that Eddie Guerrero would be proud of. Chris Benoit wins in a 30 minute classic after forcing Michaels to submit to The Crossface. After the match, both men shake hand, hug and Michaels raises Benoit’s hand in victory.)
Team SmackDown (Batista, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, JBL & Matt Hardy) vs Team Raw (John Cena, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Kane & The Big Show)
(Brand Warfare! Vince McMahon wants to see competition and tells Eric Bischoff and Teddy Long to pair 5 of their best to face each other at Survivor Series. Vince says that whoever loses, the GM of that show will be on probation! Bischoff announces his team will be captained by the WWE Champion John Cena, who’ll be teaming with Triple H, Kurt Angle, Kane and The Big Show. Long announces his team will be captained by Eddie Guerrero who’s then replaced as captain by Batista because of his sad death, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, JBL and Matt Hardy who wins a Battle Royal to be the last member of the team. For weeks, the Raw and SmackDown roster both invade each other’s brands, brawl and still have the iconic parking lot fight in the build up. Animosity sets between both teams with Batista and Rey despising Orton and Bradshaw while Cena has issues with Angle and Triple H has issues with The Big Show. This match is a Survivor Series classic with two men remaining. John Cena and Randy Orton. Thanks to Bob Orton, Randy capitalises, hits an RKO on Cena and pins him to win the match! The SmackDown roster comes down to celebrate with the Legend Killer until… GONG!! Out comes some druids with a casket and they raise the casket. Lightning then sets the casket on fire and out of the casket comes… The Undertaker! Orton looks utterly terrified and retreats, Taker beats the hell out of a bunch of jobbers and Survivor Series draws to a close with Taker sending Randy a message… he’s back!)
(Sole Survivor: Randy Orton)
(The trial of Eric Bischoff culminates in him being fired as the Raw GM.)
(An 8-man tournament starts on the SmackDown after Survivor Series to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion at Armageddon. Batista and JBL advance to face one another at the PPV.)
Armageddon 2005 (SmackDown)
Location: Dunkin’ Donuts Center, Providence, Rhode Island
Rey Mysterio vs Mr.Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs Jamie Noble
Champion vs Champion Match:
Kane & Big Show (World Tag Team Champions) vs MNM w/Melina (Tag Team Champions)
United States Championship:
Booker T (c) w/Sharmell vs Chris Benoit (By Disqualification)
(Chris Benoit invokes his rematch clause for the United States Championship. Benoit says that Booker T disgusts him because he thought better of him. Benoit then promises to regain his championship from someone who’s proved he’s nothing but a coward who hides behind his wife’s skirt. Booker T says that Benoit is a punk who stole what was his at SummerSlam and he rightfully took it back off him! Benoit is on the verge of winning the championship until Sharmell kicks him low and causes a disqualification to help her husband keep his title.)
Vacant World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista vs JBL
(After getting to the final, Batista promises to win back the World Heavyweight Championship just like Eddie Guerrero would want and promises to dedicate his victory to him. JBL says that Batista is living in a fantasy land and that Eddie would want a true Wrestling God in him to be the new World Heavyweight Champion! Despite trying his best with heel tactics, JBL comes up short as The Animal counters, delivers a Batista Bomb and pins him to once again become the World Heavyweight Champion.)
Hell in a Cell Match:
The Undertaker vs Randy Orton w/"Cowboy" Bob Orton
(After returning at Survivor Series, The Undertaker promises that he will have vengeance. He tells Orton they’ll have one final battle inside his playground… Hell in a Cell! Orton tries to back out of it for weeks as Taker plays mind games with lightning, possesses Josh Matthews during an interview, Randy sees him in a mirror etc. The Undertaker punishes Orton for being a thorn in his side for the majority of 2005 and beats him in a bloody encounter to close out the feud.)
(It might be controversial to have Batista win at Armageddon when it’s obvious he’s injured and going to be out soon but I feel that giving him the title unpredictably and still not being pinned is a long term benefit for where I go with him upon return. There’s also another reason I have Batista win and you’ll see when the title is vacated again…)
(Batista gets storyline injured in a Steel Cage Match against MNM after being attacked by Mark Henry on the last SmackDown of 2005.)
(The World Heavyweight Championship is once again vacated and the new champion is determined in a Battle Royal. The winner of the Battle Royal is... Randy Orton! Yep, that’s why JBL doesn’t go over at Armageddon! The heel I’m putting the championship on is The Legend Killer 😁.)
(Triple H turns on Ric Flair and beats the holy hell out of him on the last Raw of 2005.)
submitted by RFC2001
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:01 Academic-Fly6268 Interior modification?
| || |
Here is my 2013 SL550 AMG package. I'm thinking about replacing the center clock with a boost guage. Has anyone had this done? Also, will that decrease the value? submitted by Academic-Fly6268 to mercedes_benz [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 13:15 Icy_Jade What should I look into before buying this?
I am college student and recently decided to purchase a used car for daily commute.
I was scrolling through the marketplace and came accords a Ford Fusion (image attached) for $3.5k
Here’s the description:
2013 Ford Fusion for sale; $3500 OBO. Tires, front control arms, ball joints & strut assemblies all have been replaced within the past 2 years. Vehicle is in good shape, just needs tie rod ends and an alignment to pass inspection. Have new LED reverse lights and spark plugs ready for installation.
Please advice on this since this is my first time buying a car.
submitted by Icy_Jade
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 09:37 Noghbuddy The Spirit of...
I ran into a bit of writer's block writing the next part of Secret Chord. It wasn't helped by this weird anthology rattling around in my head. So, I decided to write it down to get it out of the way. I hope you enjoy it, or even take it as a series of possible writing prompts. I only had more ideas about the bootlegger of the story, so we'll just say everyone else is up to interpretation and imagination. Let me know what you think.
And yes, I do have a strong fascination with music. Why do you ask?
Radio is a beautiful thing to Jack Rushing. The ability to reach the common man wherever he may be and bring to him the comfort and pleasure of music, the up-to-date latest news of the wider galaxy, or the simple human connection of Jack’s interludes. Now it wasn’t radio exactly, but the semantics were unimportant. What was important was broadcasting out to the galaxy at large wherever humans may be. To bring together those lonely souls adrift in the wider-
A crash brought Jack out of his reverie. His short fik assistant dropped a box after tripping over a wire. “Careful with those! We haven’t saved those yet!”
“Yes, yes! Sorry.”
Pinching the bridge of his nose Jack replied, “It’s fine. You’re doing fine, Kos. Just watch where you’re going. Now bring those here, we’re about to go live.”
Kos recovered the spilled cardboard sleeves and deposited the box on the small table beside Jack. He stood and thumbed through the selection. This box alone could buy a new cargo hauler, and the cramped studio held crates of these black-market treasures. Kindly donated by a mysterious benefactor.
He drew out a couple records and a tape then handed them to Kos. “Alright we’re gonna start with ‘Sixteen Tons” he said pointing to each song number, “Then ‘Pride and Joy’, ‘Midnight Rider’, ‘East Bound and Down’ and we’ll end with…” He dug around and exclaimed, “Ooh, this.” He handed the vinyl to the fik trying to juggle everything who shuffled into the next room. Jack could see through the glass as Kos began to set everything up, while he put on his headphones and adjusted the mic. The per-recorded program from the night cycle was ending.
With a thumbs up from Kos, Jack punched a few buttons on his console before the vintage “On Air” light blinked to life.
“Good morning, O’ wayward souls, I’m Jack Rushing back again with another slew of songs once thought lost to time. Our generous benefactor, Mr. Suit-and-Tie, continues to comb the seedy underbelly of the galaxy at large to bring you nothin but the best. Meanwhile, me and Kos, my stalwart companion, are broadcasting live from beautiful downtown Nondescript. This is the Spirit of Radio bringing you ‘Sixteen Tons’ by Tennessee Ernie Ford.” Jack pointed through the glass to signal Kos to start before muting the mic.
Cooking was an art as much as a skill. Bo had cooking in his blood. History was repeating itself, as Bo’s ancestors worked as a ship’s cook to gain passage across the Atlantic, so too did Bo book passage across the sea of stars by working as the ship’s chef.
Some people say a man is made out of mud, A poor man’s made out of muscle and blood…
Bo adjusted the volume on his pad so he could hear it as he worked. He was finishing up cleaning after the ship’s dinner and moved on to his special project. He promised Mephla a specially made dinner for two. The felinoid had taken an interest in his cooking. She enjoyed watching him cook as much as eating what he made. He knew she’d arrive any minute, so he set out on some prep work.
Finding ingredients was a novel challenge, but not impossible. A passable replacement was possible with just about anything, but it took Bo the better part of a year and half seeking them out. Salt was salt, thank God, but others he had to be a bit more creative. It seemed the galaxy preferred lard to butter. Probably due to the ursdains or the mostly carnivorous population, but he could work with it. He was most proud of his most recent discovery of a little root-bulb that mimicked garlic damn near perfectly. He’d been jonesing for garlic-bread for years now, and now he could finally scratch that itch.
He began setting up his mies en place and pre-heating his oven and prized possession. Well, one of them anyway. His father always said all he needed in the kitchen was a chef’s knife and a cast-iron skillet. Turns out he was right. Those two have taken Bo from one side of the galaxy to the other. The damn electric stove-tops still irked him, but he could manage.
Just as he was finishing up breaking down the…bird of some description, The calico felinoid entered and leaned against the doorway. She didn’t say anything, just watched with a self-satisfied smile. Or maybe that was just how her face always looked. God, he loved that face.
Bo was particularly proud of the little mound of pasta he’d created. It was too labor intensive to serve the crew at large, but he’d made a little batch just for tonight. Maybe one day he’d be the one to introduce dried pasta to the galaxy, but for tonight it was a special treat for a special woman.
Curiosity is what drew Mephla to the diminutive human. She saw him duck into the kitchens of the ship one day and had to know what he could possibly know about food. Peeking in reviled a pleasant scene of a craftsman in his element. The way he felt or smelled each ingredient before staring off into space or closing his eyes. He once told her he could picture how a dish would taste just from the smells of the ingredients. Of course, this didn’t stop him from sneaking tastes of each step while he worked.
Yeah I love my lady, She’s long and lean, You mess with her, You’ll see a man get mean.
She loved to watch him work; from cutting and slicing veggies, herbs, and meat to how he juggled different pots and pans to combine, split up, then recombine the food in some ritual of flavor. One of his favorite phrases was “Don’t waste flavor.” Whatever that meant, it worked. He busied himself with roasting what he called “the star of the dish” while simultaneously preparing the “landing spot” of the plate.
He began slicing the fowl and placing it over some sauce covered…something. She’d eaten enough of his food to trust him. Humans (at least this one) enjoyed meaty, fatty flavors. This suited Mephla just fine.
“Oh. Almost forgot. How could I forget?” He turned and retrieved some buttered-bread concoction and placed two on each plate. It smelled divine. She entered his temple and stood behind him, holding him tight from behind.
Nuzzling the top of his head she said, “You keep cooking like this I’ll end up as big as an ursdain.”
She’s my sweet little thang, I’m her little lover boy.
Freedom was a dangerous business. Bill Elliott stared at the representation of the guard cutter currently scanning and searching every ship passing through this jump point. Not normally a problem. Not unless you happen to be haulin’ a couple tons of human contraband bound for less-than-legal ports. The next system over had the hyperspace lane entrance that’d set Bill home-free.
But I’m not gon’ let ‘em catch me, no I’m not gon’ let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider.
“I’m tryin’ buddy. I really am.” He grumbled at his radio. He adjusted the number nine cap on his head then climbed out of his seat. His rig was a supped-up cheap cargo hauler. It’d fit in just about anywhere in the galaxy, but it was packing a drive big enough to rival…well a guard cutter.
He clambered to the cargo hold to take another count of what he had. Most of the crates and pallets were labeled in code. It’d be just about the worst code one could come up with for fooling humans, but luckily the Galactic Community didn’t seem to recognize names like Marlboro or Jack Daniels. Bill’s world as a bootlegger was made of these not-so-subtle code names, including his own name.
Finishing taking stock, including the smaller cases labeled “Colt” under the floor panels, he checked on the hulking drive core awkwardly crammed in the engine bay and bleeding out into the cargo and extra crew bays. With no epiphany found Bill walked back to the cockpit and fell back in his seat.
His options were limited. He could turn around and make a few extra jumps and extend his delivery by who knows how long. Which would also be suspicious as all Hell trying to avoid a GC cutter. Or he could gamble and pass through the checkpoint, hoping beyond hope they don’t decide to pick his ship apart bolt by bolt.
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin’, We’re gonna do what they say can’t be done.
Bill chuckled, “Yeah. Let’s watch this ol’ Bandit run.” He waited for the last ship in line to jump out of system before warming up his drive. This is what the burner tags were for after all. He got the green light then put the hammer down.
Enterprise is the lifeblood of any organization or business. Rohan Singh thought of himself as quite the enterprising human. As humanity was cast to the four winds, Rohan wept for the lost spirit and culture, and would do anything and everything he could to seize back control of humanity’s spirit.
Rohan eased back in his chair, propping his feet up on his desk. He pulled a cigar out of his coat pocket and lit it. The Galactic Community was no stranger to financial wheeling and dealing, however the human had a couple perks to leverage. First was a fresh perspective. A stagnate market was one just begging for any flashy new enterprise. Which led to the second: adaptability. So rote was supply and demand that any upset could cripple an unsuspecting business. And upset he did. With an army of felinoid lawyers and ssypno investors Rohan quickly build company after company within shell company after shell company.
It started simply with human-made chachkies and knick-knacks sold for inflated prices, but quickly built capital for larger ventures in ship flipping and Rohan’s favorite: casinos. There is no better cash cow than the scientifically perfected art of mass gambling. With a large influx of cash, he had the freedom to invest in…less reputable opportunities. Tobacco, alcohol, and guns sold the galaxy over. Keeping his plantations and stills secret was an ever-present challenge, but one that paid dividends. Guns on the other hand were a harder business to stay in. Oh sure, human “slug throwers” were quickly becoming popular. The demand was there, but Rohan couldn’t keep a steady supply. It seems most of the humans with the know-how simply went into business for themselves. Rohan could respect that, but he’d need one with loose scruples on the payroll. Then was the matter of drugs. How did human drugs react to alien physiology? That could open a whole new-
This next song goes out to Mr. Suit-and-Tie.
Money Money Money Money… Money!
Rohan grinned. Sure, his wealth was reward enough, but there was still his goal of humanity’s spirit. He rose and was about to key his intercom when it buzzed to life.
“Sir, the Spirit of Fortune is pulling in, and Mr. Liberty is here to see you.”
He keyed, “Send him in.” He stood then went to face the window behind his desk. It showed a view of the cyan gas giant the small station orbited. As if on cue the Spirit of Fortune began to slide into view. The massive casino ship was the first of what Rohan hoped would be a fleet. It was a cruise ship on steroids. He could imagine a Las Vegas of various ships drifting from sector to sector generating unimaginable wealth. And of course, cleaning up some of his less-than-sterling cash-flow.
He turned back to watch the approaching man pass the mirrored water features lining Rohan’s opulent office. Mr. Liberty wore a fitted suit and smart glasses and handed Rohan a pad.
“Sir, we’ve found another ring. This one operating at the edge of ssypno space.”
Taking and reviewing the pad Rohan answered, “Perfect! Do we know their source?”
“Not yet, sir.”
“I see. That’s alright. Buy whoever you can and once you have an account of everyone tip off the GC through the usual channels. I’ll put a personal bonus on every human you and your people liberate.” He handed the pad back.
“Of course, sir.”
“Good. Get going. No time to waste.” With a nod, Mr. Liberty strode back out through the front doors.
Rohan turned to observe the Spirit of Fortune once again before crushing out his cigar and keying the intercom, “Hold all my calls and meetings. I’ll be in the vault.”
He walked to the side of his office where a hidden door was. Opening the side panel, he placed his eye up to the retinal scanner and pressed his thumb to the DNA analysis needle. With a silent hiss the door slid open, and he descended the stairs to the heavily armored room. Inside was a vast collection of human paraphernalia.
Paintings, sculptures, and general artifacts lined the walls and adorned pedestals. This quite possibly was the largest collection of human relics. Stolen and sold on the black market, Rohan made it his mission to ensure every piece of humanity’s spirit, its soul, was once again in human hands.
He slowly walked the aisles until stopping at a small sculpture of the Buddha.
“Greed is bad, eh? If that were true, you’d still be a ssypno trophy.” He slowly gazed around at his collection. He could picture the museum of humanity and its accomplishments. A vast temple that the dispersed humans could visit, and remember who they were. Know their true nature and heart. The preservation of its soul. “I’m not proud…” he spoke to the Buddha, “But it must be done.”
submitted by Noghbuddy
to WolvensStories [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 09:21 jturkish Truck wouldn't charge, scared the crap out me. That and some lights including a dim screen would stay on even when off and locked didn't help the situation. Issue: Ford mobile charger amber light
Unplugged from the truck then plugged back in, still a white circle. Unlocked and locked truck, screen would turn off but some of the buttons are lit up. Then charge port goes completely black. App says charging paused. I'm below the set percent and I'm in a saved location.
Decided to check out the evse. Amber light.
Unplugged from truck, googled amber light Ford mobile charger. Seems like unplugging it from the wall and checking adapter is what others do. I do that, push the adapter in, didn't seem to go in anymore. Plugged back into 110, now it's blue.
Plugged back into truck, charging
Unlocked and locked truck. All lights are off now except USB ports and a light in back behind the center console. I'll take it
submitted by jturkish
to F150Lightning [link] [comments]