Finch & mclay 3-in-1 tile cutter
Free Online Settlers of Catan Alternative
2019.02.28 17:50 LinkUnseen Free Online Settlers of Catan Alternative
2010.09.27 18:10 rynvndrp Get laptop suggestions from geeks that know
A place for prospective laptop buyers to get suggestions from people who know the intimate details of the hardware. Please use the laptop form while posting a new request: bit.ly/3cIzaWC
2010.05.07 00:26 Colorado Avalanche
Reddit Home of the Colorado Avalanche, by fans, for fans.
2023.06.02 16:15 afa00 Forgive My Excitement
Many of you have seen my posts here for the last several months. Thank you for your patience and your kind replies. My family are from the US. Between 2000 and 2009 my wife and I lived together abroad twice, but the arrival of kids and a very tight budget meant that it was domestic travel only vacations for us since that time. Mostly by car.
This year, a series of events conspired to allow us to travel internationally and we settled on Belize. I went on this sub and found out that our trip of six days six days/five nights was not enough so we talked on two more days. Still not enough, I know, but all we could manage.
So we are leaving for Belize TOMORROW and I’m super excited. I get all nerdy and giddy when I travel. I want to know as much as I can about the culture and people and try to do gather as much of the country into that trip as I can. Sadly, we are spending our time only in SI/Cayo and San Pedro/Caulker in our limited time. Next time (🤞🏼) we will do the north and south (looking w teay eyes at you, Hopkins & Placencia ).
But sincere thanks to you all for induldging my earnest, random, and ignorant questions. So, here are some questions that have been swirling around my brain. None are dire. But I thought, I’d stick them up here to see if they might find some answers here and there from anyone with the tile, patience, and inclination to do so.
So, random questions:
- How much cash should we have on hand each day (3 in Cayo and 4 on Ambergris/Caulker) I know smaller bills are preferable, but I’ve only seen bits and pieces on some threads on this sub.
- You take one (packable) food ingredient back to the US with you from Belize. Something that will make cooking better back home. What is it?
- What run do I need to take home and where do I get it. I heard about Traveler’s 81? I like sipping a good sipping rum.
- I like tea a lot as well. Is there a tea that is native to Belize? Or a Maya tea? If so, where can I order it and is it available for purchasing to take with you to keep enjoying after we return. Sigh.
- What single drink do I need to try at what bar, restaurant, whatever in Caulker, San Pedro, or San Ignacio? If you make the best drink in those towns, I’ll come over if invited! 😂😂
- If you’ve traveled to Belize and returned to your home country, what is something that you have that reminds you of your trip? A small item. Besides the wonderful memories?
- Guide at Xunantunich? Or just explore on our own? I’m leaning towards a guide.
- I’ve heard the jungles are surprisingly mosquito free. Is that true? Especially this time of year (early June)?
- Is Belize a culture that barters at markets? Or is a price a price? To looking to score on a vendor. Just want to understand the culture. Thinking of street vendors selling non-food and market in SI.
- Tipping culture in Belize?
- Hot and humid day when going to guided tour at ATM. Pants still preferred given the journey (scrapes and cuts on rocks etc)?
OK. I think I’ve got it out of my system. But I might come back for more!!!
submitted by afa00
to Belize [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 12:30 FappidyDat [H] TF2 Keys & PayPal [W] Humble Bundle Games (Also Games From Past Bundles)
I pay with the following:
- I am EXTREMELY busy, but I check my messages and DMs at least ONCE per day. Please be patient and wait at least 24 hours for my response if I don't get back to you immediately.
- I buy only in Unrevealed Key Link Format or Plain Steam Keys. No gift links.
- For PayPal, I am in the US region and I only send via G&S. Please note there will be PayPal fees (including international/conversion and purchasing fees) to consider.
- All games that you sell to me should ideally be REGION-FREE. Please ensure the games are not region-locked/bound to a specific country.
- You must be willing to fill a spreadsheet with steam keys.
TF2 & PayPal
IGS Rep Page:
|I BUY HB Games ||with TF2 ||with PayPal ||Currently Active Humble Bundle? |
|- Ratz Instagib - ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.72 PP ||- |
|20XX ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.88 PP ||- |
|5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.19 PP ||- |
|60 Parsecs! ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.5 PP ||- |
|7 Billion Humans ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.91 PP ||- |
|7 Days to Die ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.16 PP ||- |
|A Game of Thrones: The Board Game - Digital Edition ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.78 PP ||- |
|A Hat in Time ||4.5 TF2 ||$8.98 PP ||- |
|A Juggler's Tale ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.07 PP ||- |
|A Plague Tale: Innocence ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.81 PP ||- |
|AMID EVIL ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|AO Tennis 2 ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.3 PP ||- |
|Absolver ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.51 PP ||- |
|Aeterna Noctis ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.15 PP ||- |
|Age of Empires Definitive Edition ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.46 PP ||- |
|Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.6 PP ||- |
|Age of Wonders III Collection ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.86 PP ||- |
|Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Deluxe Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.88 PP ||- |
|Age of Wonders: Planetfall ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Airport CEO ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.62 PP ||- |
|Alan Wake Collector's Edition ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.68 PP ||- |
|Alien: Isolation ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.52 PP ||- |
|Aliens: Colonial Marines Collection ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.45 PP ||- |
|Aliens: Fireteam Elite ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.99 PP ||- |
|Amnesia: The Dark Descent ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|Among Us ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.42 PP ||- |
|Ancestors Legacy ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.24 PP ||- |
|Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.07 PP ||- |
|Aragami ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.9 PP ||- |
|Arizona Sunshine ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.21 PP ||- |
|Arma 3 Apex Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.24 PP ||- |
|Arma 3 Contact Edition ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.84 PP ||- |
|Arma 3 Jets ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.77 PP ||- |
|Arma 3 Marksmen ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.74 PP ||- |
|Arma 3 ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.78 PP ||- |
|Assetto Corsa Competizione ||2.9 TF2 ||$5.83 PP ||- |
|Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition ||5.0 TF2 ||$9.93 PP ||- |
|BATTLETECH - Mercenary Collection ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.79 PP ||- |
|BIOMUTANT ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.12 PP ||- |
|BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.75 PP ||- |
|BROFORCE ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Baba Is You ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.01 PP ||- |
|Back 4 Blood ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.96 PP ||- |
|Bad North: Jotunn Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.77 PP ||- |
|Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.01 PP ||- |
|Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.83 PP ||- |
|Bang-On Balls: Chronicles ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.14 PP ||- |
|Banished ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.34 PP ||- |
|Barotrauma ||6.5 TF2 ||$12.95 PP ||- |
|Batman - The Telltale Series ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.9 PP ||- |
|Batman Arkham Collection ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.44 PP ||- |
|Batman: Arkham Knight ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.55 PP ||- |
|Batman™: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Batman™: Arkham Origins ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.67 PP ||- |
|Batman™: Arkham VR ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.5 PP ||- |
|Battle Chasers: Nightwar ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.21 PP ||- |
|Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.17 PP ||- |
|Battlefleet Gothic: Armada ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.72 PP ||- |
|Battlezone Gold Edition ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.3 PP ||- |
|Bendy and the Dark Revival || |0.4 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$0.88 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Humble Choice (May 2023) |
|Besiege ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.92 PP ||- |
|Beyond Blue ||2.5 TF2 ||$4.94 PP ||- |
|Beyond Two Souls ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.83 PP ||- |
|BioShock Collection ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|BioShock Infinite ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.78 PP ||- |
|BioShock Remastered ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.78 PP ||- |
|Bioshock Infinite: Season Pass ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.34 PP ||- |
|Blade of Darkness ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.47 PP ||- |
|Blair Witch ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.3 PP ||- |
|Blasphemous || |1.3 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$2.58 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Must-Play Metroidvanias Bundle |
|Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.48 PP ||- |
|Blood: Fresh Supply ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night || |1.7 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$3.37 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Must-Play Metroidvanias Bundle |
|Boomerang Fu ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.2 PP ||- |
|Borderlands 2 VR ||5.5 TF2 ||$10.93 PP ||- |
|Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition || |3.1 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$6.19 PP Refer To My Other Thread |May Multiplayer Bundle |
|Borderlands 3 ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.23 PP ||- |
|Borderlands 3: Director's Cut ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.51 PP ||- |
|Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ||3.4 TF2 ||$6.76 PP ||- |
|Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|Brutal Legend ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.51 PP ||- |
|Bus Simulator 18 ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.18 PP ||- |
|CHUCHEL Cherry Edition ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.97 PP ||- |
|Call of Cthulhu ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|Call of Juarez: Gunslinger ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.96 PP ||- |
|Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront ||9.3 TF2 ||$18.38 PP ||- |
|Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.36 PP ||- |
|Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.22 PP ||- |
|Celeste ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.6 PP ||- |
|Chess Ultra ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.25 PP ||- |
|Children of Morta ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.43 PP ||- |
|Chivalry 2 ||3.8 TF2 ||$7.45 PP ||- |
|Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.37 PP ||- |
|Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.18 PP ||- |
|Cities: Skylines ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.73 PP ||- |
|Clone Drone in the Danger Zone ||4.2 TF2 ||$8.32 PP ||- |
|Cloudpunk ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.02 PP ||- |
|Code Vein ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.3 PP ||- |
|Coffee Talk ||2.5 TF2 ||$4.98 PP ||- |
|Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.94 PP ||- |
|Company of Heroes 2 ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.0 PP ||- |
|Company of Heroes ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.79 PP ||- |
|Conan Exiles ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.26 PP ||- |
|Construction Simulator 2015 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.48 PP ||- |
|Contagion ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.11 PP ||- |
|Control Ultimate Edition ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.93 PP ||- |
|Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy ||9.6 TF2 ||$19.06 PP ||- |
|Creed: Rise to Glory™ ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.47 PP ||- |
|Crusader Kings II: Imperial Collection ||10.0 TF2 ||$19.73 PP ||- |
|Crusader Kings III ||5.9 TF2 ||$11.73 PP ||- |
|CryoFall ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Cultist Simulator Anthology Edition ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.79 PP ||- |
|Cultist Simulator ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.22 PP ||- |
|DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.21 PP ||- |
|DEATHLOOP ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.47 PP ||- |
|DIRT 5 ||4.3 TF2 ||$8.44 PP ||- |
|DMC - Devil May Cry ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.93 PP ||- |
|DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition ||10.0 TF2 ||$19.74 PP ||- |
|DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.81 PP ||- |
|DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE Bundle Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.16 PP ||- |
|DRIFT21 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.12 PP ||- |
|Dark Deity ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ||8.7 TF2 ||$17.31 PP ||- |
|Dark Souls III ||12.6 TF2 ||$24.91 PP ||- |
|Darkest Dungeon ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.37 PP ||- |
|Darksiders Genesis ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.67 PP ||- |
|Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Darksiders III ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.26 PP ||- |
|Darkwood ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.16 PP ||- |
|Day of the Tentacle Remastered ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.88 PP ||- |
|DayZ ||7.6 TF2 ||$15.03 PP ||- |
|Daymare: 1998 ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.79 PP ||- |
|Dead Estate ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.99 PP ||- |
|Dead Island - Definitive Edition ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.66 PP ||- |
|Dead Island Definitive Collection ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.3 PP ||- |
|Dead Island Riptide - Definitive Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.4 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising 2: Off the Record ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.42 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.7 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising 4 Frank’s Big Package ||2.5 TF2 ||$4.96 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising 4 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.73 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.96 PP ||- |
|Dead Rising® 2 ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.26 PP ||- |
|Death Road to Canada ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.84 PP ||- |
|Death's Gambit ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Deep Rock Galactic ||3.3 TF2 ||$6.63 PP ||- |
|Descenders ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Desperados III ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.93 PP ||- |
|Destroy All Humans ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.41 PP ||- |
|Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.16 PP ||- |
|Devil May Cry HD Collection ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.5 PP ||- |
|Devil May Cry® 4 Special Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.13 PP ||- |
|DiRT Rally 2.0 ||5.1 TF2 ||$10.11 PP ||- |
|Dinosaur Fossil Hunter ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.9 PP ||- |
|Distant Worlds: Universe ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.29 PP ||- |
|Doom Eternal ||2.5 TF2 ||$4.94 PP ||- |
|Door Kickers ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.84 PP ||- |
|Dorfromantik ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.93 PP ||- |
|Dragons Dogma - Dark Arisen ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.57 PP ||- |
|Drake Hollow ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.91 PP ||- |
|Drone Swarm ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.81 PP ||- |
|Dungeon Defenders ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.47 PP ||- |
|Dungeon Defenders: Awakened ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.59 PP ||- |
|Dungreed ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.81 PP ||- |
|Dusk ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.91 PP ||- |
|EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.28 PP ||- |
|ELEX ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|EVERSPACE™ ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.16 PP ||- |
|Elite: Dangerous ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.67 PP ||- |
|Empire of Sin ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.55 PP ||- |
|Endzone - A World Apart ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.04 PP ||- |
|Euro Truck Simulator 2 ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.19 PP ||- |
|Exanima ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.24 PP ||- |
|FTL: Faster Than Light ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.92 PP ||- |
|Fable Anniversary ||3.7 TF2 ||$7.32 PP ||- |
|Fallout 76 ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.22 PP ||- |
|Fantasy General II ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.25 PP ||- |
|Farming Simulator 17 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.13 PP ||- |
|Firefighting Simulator - The Squad ||3.8 TF2 ||$7.47 PP ||- |
|First Class Trouble ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.12 PP ||- |
|For The King ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.92 PP ||- |
|Forager ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.6 PP ||- |
|Forts ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.52 PP ||- |
|Friday the 13th: The Game ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.86 PP ||- |
|Frostpunk ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.07 PP ||- |
|Full Metal Furies ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Furi ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|GRID - Ultimate ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.97 PP ||- |
|GRID ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.81 PP ||- |
|GRIS ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Gang Beasts ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.89 PP ||- |
|Garden Paws ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.05 PP ||- |
|Gas Station Simulator ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.68 PP ||- |
|Gears 5 ||11.7 TF2 ||$23.1 PP ||- |
|Gears Tactics ||4.5 TF2 ||$8.93 PP ||- |
|Generation Zero® || |1.5 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$2.93 PP Refer To My Other Thread |May Multiplayer Bundle |
|Goat Simulator ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.88 PP ||- |
|Godlike Burger ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.1 PP ||- |
|Golf With Your Friends ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|Gordian Quest ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.58 PP ||- |
|Gotham Knights ||5.5 TF2 ||$10.83 PP ||- |
|GreedFall ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.54 PP ||- |
|Grim Dawn ||5.2 TF2 ||$10.28 PP ||- |
|Grim Fandango Remastered ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.09 PP ||- |
|Guacamelee! 2 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.19 PP ||- |
|HITMAN™2 Gold Edition ||3.1 TF2 ||$6.16 PP ||- |
|HIVESWAP: Act 2 ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.18 PP ||- |
|HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.66 PP ||- |
|HROT ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.7 PP ||- |
|Haiku, the Robot || |1.3 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$2.56 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Must-Play Metroidvanias Bundle |
|Hard Bullet ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.38 PP ||- |
|Hearts of Iron IV: Battle for the Bosporus ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.53 PP ||- |
|Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition ||2.7 TF2 ||$5.3 PP ||- |
|Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.74 PP ||- |
|Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.68 PP ||- |
|Heave Ho ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.1 PP ||- |
|Heavy Rain ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.15 PP ||- |
|Hell Let Loose ||5.2 TF2 ||$10.32 PP ||- |
|Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.26 PP ||- |
|Hello, Neighbor! ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.91 PP ||- |
|Hellpoint ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.75 PP ||- |
|Hero's Hour ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Heroes of Hammerwatch ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.13 PP ||- |
|Hitman Absolution ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.79 PP ||- |
|Hitman Game of the Year Edition ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.61 PP ||- |
|Hollow Knight || |2.8 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$5.48 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Must-Play Metroidvanias Bundle |
|Homefront: The Revolution ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.68 PP ||- |
|Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.77 PP ||- |
|Horizon Chase Turbo ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.72 PP ||- |
|Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.46 PP ||- |
|Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Hotline Miami ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.56 PP ||- |
|House Flipper VR ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.73 PP ||- |
|House Flipper ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.5 PP ||- |
|Human: Fall Flat ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.88 PP ||- |
|HuniePop ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.89 PP ||- |
|Huntdown ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.6 PP ||- |
|Hurtworld ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.07 PP ||- |
|Hyper Light Drifter ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.11 PP ||- |
|Hypnospace Outlaw ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.55 PP ||- |
|I Expect You To Die ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.68 PP ||- |
|I-NFECTED ||6.3 TF2 ||$12.5 PP ||- |
|INSURGENCY ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.16 PP ||- |
|Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.73 PP ||- |
|Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.09 PP ||- |
|Imperator: Rome ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Injustice 2 Legendary Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.76 PP ||- |
|Injustice 2 ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.46 PP ||- |
|Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.32 PP ||- |
|Into the Breach ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.93 PP ||- |
|Into the Radius VR ||2.9 TF2 ||$5.84 PP ||- |
|Ion Fury ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.12 PP ||- |
|Iron Harvest ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.74 PP ||- |
|Jalopy ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.87 PP ||- |
|Job Simulator ||6.6 TF2 ||$13.01 PP ||- |
|Jurassic World Evolution 2 ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.81 PP ||- |
|Jurassic World Evolution ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.43 PP ||- |
|Just Cause 2 ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.06 PP ||- |
|Just Cause 3 XXL Edition ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.63 PP ||- |
|Just Cause 4: Complete Edition ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.97 PP ||- |
|KartKraft ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.3 PP ||- |
|Katamari Damacy REROLL ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.24 PP ||- |
|Katana ZERO ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.23 PP ||- |
|Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes ||2.7 TF2 ||$5.42 PP ||- |
|Kerbal Space Program ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Killer Instinct ||8.8 TF2 ||$17.49 PP ||- |
|Killing Floor 2 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.2 PP ||- |
|Killing Floor ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|Kingdom Come: Deliverance ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.93 PP ||- |
|Kingdom: Two Crowns ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.95 PP ||- |
|LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Premium Edition ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.9 PP ||- |
|LEGO Batman Trilogy ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.07 PP ||- |
|LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.79 PP ||- |
|LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.11 PP ||- |
|LEGO Lord of the Rings ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.83 PP ||- |
|LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.05 PP ||- |
|LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.13 PP ||- |
|LEGO® City Undercover ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.34 PP ||- |
|LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.28 PP ||- |
|LEGO® DC Super-Villains ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Jurassic World™ ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.83 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.34 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens - Deluxe Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|LEGO® Worlds ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.12 PP ||- |
|LIMBO ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.47 PP ||- |
|Labyrinthine ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.76 PP ||- |
|Lake ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.51 PP ||- |
|Last Oasis ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.11 PP ||- |
|Layers of Fear 2 ||6.3 TF2 ||$12.52 PP ||- |
|Layers of Fear ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.12 PP ||- |
|Legion TD 2 ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.33 PP ||- |
|Len's Island ||4.2 TF2 ||$8.26 PP ||- |
|Lethal League Blaze ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.06 PP ||- |
|Lethal League ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.58 PP ||- |
|Library Of Ruina ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.42 PP ||- |
|Life is Feudal: Your Own ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.39 PP ||- |
|Life is Strange 2 Complete Season ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.33 PP ||- |
|Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) ||4.5 TF2 ||$8.95 PP ||- |
|Little Misfortune ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.47 PP ||- |
|Little Nightmares Complete Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.22 PP ||- |
|Little Nightmares ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.06 PP ||- |
|Lobotomy Corporation Monster Management Simulation ||5.0 TF2 ||$9.99 PP ||- |
|Loot River ||3.3 TF2 ||$6.47 PP ||- |
|Lost Ember ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.76 PP ||- |
|Luck be a Landlord || |2.4 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$4.77 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Luck of the Draw: Roguelike Deckbuilders Bundle |
|METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.89 PP ||- |
|MONSTER HUNTER RISE ||4.1 TF2 ||$8.09 PP ||- |
|MORTAL KOMBAT 11 ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.53 PP ||- |
|MX vs ATV Reflex ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|Mad Max ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.32 PP ||- |
|Mafia II: Definitive Edition ||3.6 TF2 ||$7.11 PP ||- |
|Mafia III: Definitive Edition ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.21 PP ||- |
|Mafia: Definitive Edition ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.36 PP ||- |
|Magicka 2 - Deluxe Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|Magicka 2 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|Maneater ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.63 PP ||- |
|Manhunt ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|Mars Horizon ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.53 PP ||- |
|Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition ||7.8 TF2 ||$15.36 PP ||- |
|Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.22 PP ||- |
|Max Payne ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.06 PP ||- |
|MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries ||2.5 TF2 ||$5.02 PP ||- |
|Medal of Honor ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.24 PP ||- |
|Mega Man Legacy Collection ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.9 PP ||- |
|Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|Men of War: Assault Squad 2 War Chest Edition ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Men of War: Assault Squad 2 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Metro 2033 Redux ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.05 PP ||- |
|Metro Exodus ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.79 PP ||- |
|Metro Redux Bundle ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Metro: Last Light Redux ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.26 PP ||- |
|Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.71 PP ||- |
|Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.8 PP ||- |
|Middleearth Shadow of War Definitive Edition ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.37 PP ||- |
|Midnight Ghost Hunt || |2.5 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$4.93 PP Refer To My Other Thread |May Multiplayer Bundle |
|Mini Ninjas ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.05 PP ||- |
|Mirror's Edge ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.36 PP ||- |
|Miscreated ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.87 PP ||- |
|Monster Hunter: World ||3.5 TF2 ||$6.89 PP ||- |
|Monster Sanctuary ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.26 PP ||- |
|Monster Train ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Moonlighter ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Moons of Madness ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.48 PP ||- |
|Mordhau ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.32 PP ||- |
|Mortal Shell ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.77 PP ||- |
|Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.58 PP ||- |
|Motorsport Manager ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.55 PP ||- |
|Move or Die ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.46 PP ||- |
|Moving Out ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.82 PP ||- |
|Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.01 PP ||- |
|My Friend Pedro ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.91 PP ||- |
|My Time At Portia ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.43 PP ||- |
|NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.23 PP ||- |
|NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.5 PP ||- |
|NASCAR Heat 5 - Ultimate Edition ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.1 PP ||- |
|NBA 2K13 ||4.8 TF2 ||$9.52 PP ||- |
|Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.14 PP ||- |
|Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker - Deluxe Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.13 PP ||- |
|Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.83 PP ||- |
|Necromunda: Hired Gun ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.45 PP ||- |
|Neon Abyss ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.01 PP ||- |
|Neverwinter Nights: Complete Adventures ||3.7 TF2 ||$7.33 PP ||- |
|Nine Parchments ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.27 PP ||- |
|No Time to Relax ||2.9 TF2 ||$5.75 PP ||- |
|Northgard || |3.9 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$7.64 PP Refer To My Other Thread |May Multiplayer Bundle |
|Not For Broadcast ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.36 PP ||- |
|ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD GOLD EDITION ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.91 PP ||- |
|ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.46 PP ||- |
|ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 3 Gold Edition ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.38 PP ||- |
|Observer ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.74 PP ||- |
|Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.72 PP ||- |
|One Step From Eden ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.03 PP ||- |
|Operation: Tango || |0.4 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$0.8 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Humble Choice (May 2023) |
|Opus Magnum ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.13 PP ||- |
|Orcs Must Die! 3 ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.69 PP ||- |
|Outlast 2 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.17 PP ||- |
|Outlast ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.06 PP ||- |
|Outward ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.94 PP ||- |
|Overcooked ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.02 PP ||- |
|Overcooked! 2 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.59 PP ||- |
|Overgrowth ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.53 PP ||- |
|Overlord II ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Owlboy ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.04 PP ||- |
|PAYDAY 2 ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.82 PP ||- |
|PC Building Simulator ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.32 PP ||- |
|PGA TOUR 2K21 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.24 PP ||- |
|Paint the Town Red ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.73 PP ||- |
|Parkitect ||5.5 TF2 ||$10.98 PP ||- |
|Party Hard 2 ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.25 PP ||- |
|Pathologic 2 ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.04 PP ||- |
|Pathologic Classic HD ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Per Aspera ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.39 PP ||- |
|Phantom Doctrine ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.66 PP ||- |
|Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.07 PP ||- |
|Pistol Whip ||6.2 TF2 ||$12.33 PP ||- |
|Plague Inc: Evolved ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.23 PP ||- |
|Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|Planet Coaster ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.55 PP ||- |
|Planet Zoo ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.93 PP ||- |
|Planetary Annihilation: TITANS ||6.0 TF2 ||$11.91 PP ||- |
|Portal Knights ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.62 PP ||- |
|Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.48 PP ||- |
|PowerBeatsVR ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.99 PP ||- |
|PowerSlave Exhumed ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.79 PP ||- |
|Praey for the Gods ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.16 PP ||- |
|Prehistoric Kingdom ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.93 PP ||- |
|Prison Architect ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.76 PP ||- |
|Pro Cycling Manager 2019 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.61 PP ||- |
|Project Hospital ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.82 PP ||- |
|Project Wingman ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.21 PP ||- |
|Project Winter ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Propnight ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.32 PP ||- |
|Pumpkin Jack ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.84 PP ||- |
|Quantum Break ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.0 PP ||- |
|RESIDENT EVIL 3 ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.49 PP ||- |
|RUGBY 20 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.58 PP ||- |
|RWBY: Grimm Eclipse ||3.3 TF2 ||$6.62 PP ||- |
|Ragnaröck ||3.5 TF2 ||$6.93 PP ||- |
|Rain World || |1.1 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$2.19 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Must-Play Metroidvanias Bundle |
|Raw Data ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Re:Legend ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.13 PP ||- |
|Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.95 PP ||- |
|Red Matter ||4.5 TF2 ||$8.95 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.23 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD Remaster ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.35 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil 5 GOLD Edition ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.53 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil 5 ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.16 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil 6 ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.81 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition ||2.5 TF2 ||$4.88 PP ||- |
|Resident Evil: Revelations ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.5 PP ||- |
|Retro Machina ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.02 PP ||- |
|Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.88 PP ||- |
|Risen 3 - Complete Edition ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.07 PP ||- |
|Risen ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.82 PP ||- |
|Rising Storm 2: Vietnam ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.34 PP ||- |
|River City Girls ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.87 PP ||- |
|Roboquest ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.06 PP ||- |
|RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.09 PP ||- |
|Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.28 PP ||- |
|Rubber Bandits ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.52 PP ||- |
|Ryse: Son of Rome ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.38 PP ||- |
|SCP: Pandemic ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.28 PP ||- |
|SCUM ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.96 PP ||- |
|SOMA ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.8 PP ||- |
|SONG OF HORROR Complete Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.42 PP ||- |
|STAR WARS® THE FORCE UNLEASHED II ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|STAR WARS™: Squadrons ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.23 PP ||- |
|SUPERHOT VR ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.51 PP ||- |
|SUPERHOT ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.59 PP ||- |
|SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.02 PP ||- |
|Saint's Row The Third Remastered ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.5 PP ||- |
|Saints Row 2 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.16 PP ||- |
|Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|Saints Row IV ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.05 PP ||- |
|Saints Row the Third - The Full Package ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.93 PP ||- |
|Saints Row: The Third ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.27 PP ||- |
|Salt and Sanctuary ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.15 PP ||- |
|Sanctum 2 ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.06 PP ||- |
|Satisfactory ||6.6 TF2 ||$13.01 PP ||- |
|Second Extinction ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.11 PP ||- |
|Secret Neighbor ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.85 PP ||- |
|Serious Sam 2 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.58 PP ||- |
|Serious Sam 3: BFE ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.99 PP ||- |
|Serious Sam 4 ||4.0 TF2 ||$7.94 PP ||- |
|Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.51 PP ||- |
|Shadow Man Remastered ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.0 PP ||- |
|Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Shadow Warrior 2 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.76 PP ||- |
|Shadow of the Tomb Raider ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.37 PP ||- |
|Shenmue 3 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.58 PP ||- |
|Shenmue I & II ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.58 PP ||- |
|Shining Resonance Refrain ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.96 PP ||- |
|Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition ||3.0 TF2 ||$6.03 PP ||- |
|Sid Meier's Civilization VI ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.47 PP ||- |
|Sid Meier's Civilization® V: The Complete Edition ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.76 PP ||- |
|Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Siege of Centauri ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.16 PP ||- |
|SimCasino ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.56 PP ||- |
|SimplePlanes ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.78 PP ||- |
|Skullgirls 2nd Encore ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.47 PP ||- |
|Slap City ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.25 PP ||- |
|Slay the Spire ||3.6 TF2 ||$7.17 PP ||- |
|Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.93 PP ||- |
|Slime Rancher ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.32 PP ||- |
|Sniper Elite 3 ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.14 PP ||- |
|Sniper Elite 4 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.53 PP ||- |
|Sniper Elite V2 Remastered ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.5 PP ||- |
|Sniper Elite V2 ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.05 PP ||- |
|Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.58 PP ||- |
|Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.88 PP ||- |
|Sonic Adventure DX ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Sonic Adventure 2 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.86 PP ||- |
|Sonic Mania ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.6 PP ||- |
|Soul Calibur VI ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.24 PP ||- |
|Source of Madness ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.13 PP ||- |
|Space Engineers ||2.7 TF2 ||$5.3 PP ||- |
|Space Haven ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Spec Ops: The Line ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.81 PP ||- |
|SpeedRunners ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.04 PP ||- |
|Spellcaster University ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.9 PP ||- |
|Spelunky ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.23 PP ||- |
|Spirit Of The Island ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.59 PP ||- |
|Spiritfarer || |1.1 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$2.18 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Humble Choice (May 2023) |
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.51 PP ||- |
|Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy ||4.9 TF2 ||$9.65 PP ||- |
|Squad ||7.9 TF2 ||$15.55 PP ||- |
|Star Renegades ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.94 PP ||- |
|Star Trek: Bridge Crew ||4.4 TF2 ||$8.62 PP ||- |
|Star Wars Republic Commando™ ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005) ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.7 PP ||- |
|Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.39 PP ||- |
|Starbound ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.24 PP ||- |
|Starpoint Gemini Warlords ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.48 PP ||- |
|State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.92 PP ||- |
|Staxel ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.83 PP ||- |
|Steel Division: Normandy 44 ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.91 PP ||- |
|Stellaris Galaxy Edition ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.56 PP ||- |
|Stellaris: Lithoids Species Pack ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.49 PP ||- |
|Stick Fight: The Game ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.1 PP ||- |
|Strategic Command WWII: World at War ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.26 PP ||- |
|Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.94 PP ||- |
|Streets of Rogue ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.24 PP ||- |
|Stronghold 2: Steam Edition ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.0 PP ||- |
|Stronghold Crusader 2 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.84 PP ||- |
|Stronghold Crusader HD ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.24 PP ||- |
|Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.76 PP ||- |
|Styx: Shards Of Darkness ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.76 PP ||- |
|Subnautica ||3.6 TF2 ||$7.15 PP ||- |
|Summer in Mara ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.09 PP ||- |
|Sunless Sea ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.76 PP ||- |
|Sunless Skies ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.34 PP ||- |
|Sunset Overdrive ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.01 PP ||- |
|Super Meat Boy ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.08 PP ||- |
|Superliminal ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.84 PP ||- |
|Supraland Six Inches Under ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.89 PP ||- |
|Supreme Commander 2 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|Supreme Commander Forged Alliance ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.02 PP ||- |
|Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.5 PP ||- |
|Survive the Nights ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|Surviving Mars ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Surviving the Aftermath ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.41 PP ||- |
|Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet - Complete Edition ||3.3 TF2 ||$6.45 PP ||- |
|Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.01 PP ||- |
|Syberia: The World Before ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.32 PP ||- |
|Synth Riders ||3.5 TF2 ||$6.96 PP ||- |
|TEKKEN 7 ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.9 PP ||- |
|THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|Tales from the Borderlands ||3.4 TF2 ||$6.83 PP ||- |
|Tales of Berseria ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.12 PP ||- |
|Tales of Zestiria ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.72 PP ||- |
|Talisman: Digital Edition ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.94 PP ||- |
|Tank Mechanic Simulator ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.17 PP ||- |
|Telltale Batman Shadows Edition ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.9 PP ||- |
|Terraforming Mars ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Terraria ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.26 PP ||- |
|The Ascent ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.26 PP ||- |
|The Battle of Polytopia ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|The Beast Inside ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.77 PP ||- |
|The Blackout Club ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.17 PP ||- |
|The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.12 PP ||- |
|The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.42 PP ||- |
|The Darkness II ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.99 PP ||- |
|The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.69 PP ||- |
|The Escapists 2 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.85 PP ||- |
|The Escapists ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.13 PP ||- |
|The Henry Stickmin Collection ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.46 PP ||- |
|The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.67 PP ||- |
|The Intruder ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.28 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack 2 ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.02 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack 3 ||2.9 TF2 ||$5.76 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack 4 ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.14 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack 5 ||3.1 TF2 ||$6.15 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack 6 ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.58 PP ||- |
|The Jackbox Party Pack ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.8 PP ||- |
|The Last Campfire ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.57 PP ||- |
|The Long Dark ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.0 PP ||- |
|The Long Dark: Survival Edition ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|The Mortuary Assistant ||2.4 TF2 ||$4.82 PP ||- |
|The Red Solstice 2: Survivors ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.78 PP ||- |
|The Surge 2 ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.83 PP ||- |
|The Survivalists ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.36 PP ||- |
|The Talos Principle ||1.0 TF2 ||$2.06 PP ||- |
|The Walking Dead: A New Frontier ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.71 PP ||- |
|The Walking Dead: The Final Season ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.41 PP ||- |
|The Witness ||3.7 TF2 ||$7.29 PP ||- |
|The Wolf Among Us ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.83 PP ||- |
|This Is the Police ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|This War of Mine: Complete Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.36 PP ||- |
|Titan Quest Anniversary Edition ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.22 PP ||- |
|Torchlight II ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.19 PP ||- |
|Total Tank Simulator ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.74 PP ||- |
|Total War SHOGUN 2 ||3.6 TF2 ||$7.03 PP ||- |
|Total War Shogun 2 Collection ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.48 PP ||- |
|Total War: ATTILA ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.19 PP ||- |
|Total War: Empire - Definitive Edition ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.61 PP ||- |
|Total War: Napoleon - Definitive Edition ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.2 PP ||- |
|Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.54 PP ||- |
|Total War™: WARHAMMER® ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.25 PP ||- |
|Totally Accurate Battle Simulator ||2.9 TF2 ||$5.68 PP ||- |
|Totally Reliable Delivery Service ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.29 PP ||- |
|Tour de France 2020 ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Tower Unite ||5.2 TF2 ||$10.39 PP ||- |
|Townscaper ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.18 PP ||- |
|Trailmakers Deluxe Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.93 PP ||- |
|Train Simulator Classic ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.7 PP ||- |
|Tribes of Midgard ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.8 PP ||- |
|Tricky Towers ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.98 PP ||- |
|Trine 2: Complete Story ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.85 PP ||- |
|Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.42 PP ||- |
|Trine Ultimate Collection ||4.2 TF2 ||$8.22 PP ||- |
|Tropico 5 – Complete Collection ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|Tropico 6 El-Prez Edition ||2.6 TF2 ||$5.07 PP ||- |
|Tropico 6 ||2.3 TF2 ||$4.55 PP ||- |
|Turmoil ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.73 PP ||- |
|Turok ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.76 PP ||- |
|Two Point Hospital ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.28 PP ||- |
|Tyranny - Gold Edition ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.22 PP ||- |
|Ultimate Chicken Horse ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.57 PP ||- |
|Ultimate Fishing Simulator ||0.5 TF2 ||$0.92 PP ||- |
|Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.4 PP ||- |
|Ultra Street Fighter IV ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.15 PP ||- |
|Undertale ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.07 PP ||- |
|Universe Sandbox ||4.6 TF2 ||$9.15 PP ||- |
|Unrailed! ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.0 PP ||- |
|Until You Fall ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.4 PP ||- |
|VTOL VR ||6.6 TF2 ||$13.01 PP ||- |
|Vacation Simulator ||5.2 TF2 ||$10.32 PP ||- |
|Vagante ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.41 PP ||- |
|Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$2.93 PP ||- |
|Vampyr ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.27 PP ||- |
|Verdun ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.73 PP ||- |
|Victor Vran ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|Visage ||3.0 TF2 ||$5.87 PP ||- |
|Viscera Cleanup Detail ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.75 PP ||- |
|Void Bastards ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.84 PP ||- |
|Volcanoids ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.81 PP ||- |
|Vox Machinae ||3.4 TF2 ||$6.78 PP ||- |
|Wargame European Escalation ||0.4 TF2 ||$0.72 PP ||- |
|Wargame: Red Dragon ||5.3 TF2 ||$10.56 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters || |2.2 TF2 Refer To My Other Thread | |$4.28 PP Refer To My Other Thread |Humble Choice (May 2023) |
|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.12 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.93 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War ||1.0 TF2 ||$1.95 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Tyranids ||1.6 TF2 ||$3.12 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection ||2.1 TF2 ||$4.07 PP ||- |
|Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.29 PP ||- |
|Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.09 PP ||- |
|Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Collector's Edition ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.38 PP ||- |
|Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition ||1.5 TF2 ||$3.02 PP ||- |
|Warhammer: Vermintide 2 ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.52 PP ||- |
|Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.26 PP ||- |
|Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® III ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.33 PP ||- |
|Warpips ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.53 PP ||- |
|Wasteland 3 ||1.3 TF2 ||$2.55 PP ||- |
|We Happy Few ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.62 PP ||- |
|We Need to Go Deeper ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.34 PP ||- |
|We Were Here Too ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.81 PP ||- |
|White Day : a labyrinth named school ||0.6 TF2 ||$1.25 PP ||- |
|Who's Your Daddy ||1.7 TF2 ||$3.31 PP ||- |
|Wingspan ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.37 PP ||- |
|Winkeltje: The Little Shop ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.18 PP ||- |
|Witch It ||3.3 TF2 ||$6.54 PP ||- |
|Wizard of Legend ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.86 PP ||- |
|Worms W.M.D ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.24 PP ||- |
|Wurm Unlimited ||0.7 TF2 ||$1.45 PP ||- |
|X4: Foundations ||5.8 TF2 ||$11.48 PP ||- |
|X4: Split Vendetta ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.8 PP ||- |
|XCOM 2 Collection ||1.4 TF2 ||$2.79 PP ||- |
|XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.6 PP ||- |
|XCOM: Ultimate Collection ||1.2 TF2 ||$2.42 PP ||- |
|Yakuza 0 ||2.0 TF2 ||$3.96 PP ||- |
|Yakuza 3 Remastered ||1.1 TF2 ||$2.24 PP ||- |
|Yakuza 4 Remastered ||2.0 TF2 ||$4.01 PP ||- |
|Yakuza 5 Remastered ||2.8 TF2 ||$5.48 PP ||- |
|Yakuza Kiwami 2 ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.41 PP ||- |
|Yakuza Kiwami ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.61 PP ||- |
|Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles ||1.8 TF2 ||$3.58 PP ||- |
|YouTubers Life ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.06 PP ||- |
|ZERO Sievert ||4.9 TF2 ||$9.65 PP ||- |
|Zenith MMO ||2.2 TF2 ||$4.38 PP ||- |
|Zero Caliber VR ||4.2 TF2 ||$8.31 PP ||- |
|Zombie Army 4: Dead War ||1.9 TF2 ||$3.75 PP ||- |
|Zombie Army Trilogy ||0.5 TF2 ||$1.04 PP ||- |
|biped ||0.9 TF2 ||$1.79 PP ||- |
|rFactor 2 ||3.2 TF2 ||$6.43 PP ||- |
|while True: learn() Chief Technology Officer Edition ||0.8 TF2 ||$1.61 PP ||- |
SteamTrades Rep Page (1000+):
GameTrade Rep Page:
SGSFlair Rep Page:
submitted by FappidyDat
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 05:28 TSMCAZ TSMC Abuses Their Employees!
It's ironic that in this day and age with the internet so accessible and social media holding so much significance over everything everyone does, that corporate america (or should i say corporate taiwan) still thinks it's ok to condemn workplace abuse (emotionally & physically). Me being naive running to HR for help but HR going directly to my supervisors and ganging up on me. Oh how silly, I guess they didn't realize who they just made their public enemy #1. Where should I even begin? Wow the endless possibilities I have here huh well I guess lets just start rocking the boat by talking about how OSHA is a gimmick and why even exist when everyone working in TSMC Arizona are in a office with unsafe working conditions every single day yet when reported to OSHA they do absolutely nothing about it. Let me put into words for you since I can't share with you any pictures. Imagine working in a office that isn't even nearly remote close to being completed and their is so much construction going on everyday you literally are either inhaling silica dust or hear drilling sounds pierced in your ears, vibrations under your foot for 12 hours on end. TSMC when first beginning their Arizona project had rented temporary office spaces that were only allowed a maximum amount of occupancy on each floor they rented but do you think they even cared about that? Nope, everyday the temp. offices were crammed so full that people were practically sitting on top of each other and shoved into random spaces not even real legal office spaces just empty areas that upper management decided "Yeah ok, that works lets just shove them there." Later on mid march when the official TSMC AZ offices announced they would start moving people in everyone was so stoked, thinking we would finally get proper office spaces, our own seating real lunchrooms accessible bathroom etc everything + anything a real billion dollar company office should have. Instead to our disappointment we were left with no running water, bathrooms that can flush but you can not wash your hands, sinks and water fountains that dispensed brown water when you tried using them every other month we have notices of water stopping to not use the bathroom and bring our own water.......12 HOUR SHIFTS WITH NO BATHROOM? In the middle of the desert? How on earth is this ethical. Not to mention the office is either burning hot like the desert air or freezing like alaska and when we asked for something to be done upper management just replied "Wear bigger jackets" So you had hundreds of employees sitting in a below freezing office 12 hours a day with heavy thick winter coats IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL IN ARIZONA??? I was amazed anyone in Arizona owned winter coats. I literally got sick 4 times back to back working in that condition, I was so cold one time my fingers froze and stiffened up so bad I couldn't type anymore I had to keep rubbing them together inside my jacket until they warmed up enough to continue working. Look what I am trying to say is that a lot is happening inside TSMC Arizona that so many people do not hear or know about so I will gladly be the one to update you all because I want change I want a safe work environment for me and my colleagues I want TSMC to take accountability and until they do I want to be the one to expose what they're really like, what is really happening behind closed doors. Here below is a brief update list of all the that has happened from the day they allowed employees to work inside the official F21 site.
- on a daily tsmc spends about $300,000 to their contractors and vendors like ABM who are hired to work on site to help with this project but what tsmc themselves don't even know is that lately we have been having evacuations almost every week sometimes even as far as twice a week but they're not even real evacuations concerns! they are occuring because ABM workers have gotten smart and realized if they blow the emergency airhorn it will create a chaos and we have to evacuate the whole entire building for about an hour each time because there are like hundreds and hundreds of workers everywhere on each floor so it takes so long for everyone to get out safely and by the time the entire evacuation is over they come back its lunch time and then boom at 2 they go home. not only has this been happening so often but on top of that people started paying people to take turns blowing the horn and standing guard so they don't get caught.
- ABM workers are being paid to do nothing literally every day. When walking on the construction site you have no idea how many people I see sitting by the door just napping or staring at the floor. We have to wear shoe covers in some parts of the building and there was 3 workers handing out shoes covers....3 WORKERS - literally just handing out one shoe cover. It does not take 3 people to complete this task. Sometimes i ask them what they were assigned to do and they said to just stand there in the hallway literally thats it, stand.
- One day my coworker took the elevator with some people and when the elevator reached the 4th floor the cable snapped and dropped to the 1st floor. He then was stuck in there for 40 mins because nobody could find out why or get the doors opened. But then when opened he told me they hurried him away, said they would pay him for the rest of the working day but to go home immediately. I didn't even hear about this until he had to tell me himself. TSMC could've done the right thing and issued out a warning to not use the elevator for the time being until deemed safe again but instead they shoved money into the problem and hid it from all of us working there.
- the FABs where the semiconductor chips are being made sometimes have areas where there are open holes or flooring that were not properly placed yet but because as always tsmc prioritizes money not safety they rushed engineers to go inside and start working immediately and one day one of the engineers fell into these holes. Luckily he is fine! But it really could've been a lot worse
- Contractors working in these FABS are not near or have any drinking water accessible to them all day while working inside but the temperatures in these places sometimes go as high as 90 degrees inside because there is no working electricity so there is no proper airflow or windows so they are literally being suffocated in these confined covered spaces and have to wear cleanroom suites so they are so hot and humid too.
- there are no bathrooms in these places so we have found many water bottles full of pee lying around inside the FABs on top of that they were now being tossed and moved around so much when i was driving to work last week i saw a water bottle filled with yellow liquid sitting in the parking space under the hot desert sun
- the fbi had to be called in because we had one week where there was 3 fires and the police questioned that these fires were starting to be intentional and someone was risking everyones life by starting real fires on site
- a angry worker had a fight with one of the taiwanese worker that had just flown in from taiwan and that american grabbed a steel pipe and hit the taiwanese assignee over the head and he was sent to the hospital. Yet again we were not made aware of this situation and tsmc tried to hide it keep it hush hush to protect themselves not protect us
- are you ready for this one?
an employee last week brought a real PISTOL INTO tsmc. INTO. FOR 12 HOURS.... there was an active gun inside this building and the worst part of this all was that we have a whole x-ray machine + metal detectors 8 security guards working in the front more security inside the building and this employee managed to carry a whole gun inside TSMC Arizona he managed to get a whole gun inside past the metal detectors past the x-ray machines PAST the security guards who also scan you up and down when you walk inside. Now this is all made to public eye because he had gotten caught can you even imagine the employees who haven't gotten caught? If he was able to so easily bring a gun inside tsmc az then who's to say he was the first or will be the last? Who's to say there hasn't already been more or others.
Every day i go to work i feel constantly scared because they recently torn apart the ceilings above our heads so all the mechanical work the wirings the cables they all are hanging and dangling from above and i just feel like one day one of it is going to either fall or hurt me or my colleagues. Now i have to worry about my actual safety as well because they're just letting anyone bring anything up inside here. Make matters worse whats the point of all the security when TSMC Az has no security cameras working or on? They are literally all just for show the security cameras you see they are not being of use right now they don't work. Everyday our personal belongings are being stolen TSMC projectors that cost thousands of dollars are being stolen from meeting rooms, workers sneaking past wire cutters to this point where we locked our projectors to a cable and that cable is being cut and things still get stole. Anyways thats all i have for now, for today at least. Don't worry I will definitely be back even if nobody reads this i will continue to shout from the top of my lungs
GET REAL....TSMC AZ
submitted by TSMCAZ
to u/TSMCAZ [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 10:11 isclehk Laws regarding travelling to Korea as a transfem
Helloo, I have several questions that need to be answered soon, as I'll be going to South Korea to participate in a certain event in summer. I tried researching some of the questions on google for a while but that was all in vain, so I turn to yall for some input. Without further ado, here are the questions:
- Are there any laws barring people holding ID cards of the opposite gender going into a gendered bathroom (i.e: M on passport & ID card, going to F bathroom). I somewhat pass and feel extremely dysphoric going to a M bathroom so this dilemma is pretty important.
- I'm on diy hrt, and would like to bring my oestrogel transdermal gel (in a toothpaste-like tube) and 2 in 1 pill cutter & holder thingy containing some 100mg androcur. Will these two substances and containers get me in trouble if I bring it from Hong Kong to Korea and back? Is prescription required for me to bring them to and fro these two places? Should I put the pills in a different container so I don't have to bring around something with an obvious blade inside?
- Anything to be aware of as a transfem (or as a girl in general) in Korea?
I hope yall can help out with these questions, thanks in advanceee~
submitted by isclehk
to lgbt [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 01:19 TheLobsterCopter5000 Why Banana Blitz HD is a bad remake (in my opinion)
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz was the first Super Monkey Ball game I ever played, and it holds a special place in my heart. Many consider Banana Blitz HD to be the better version of the game, due to it axing the motion controls, but I believe that Banana Blitz HD is inferior to the original for a few reasons, which I will explain below:
The updated controls are generally touted as the main improvement made by Banana Blitz HD, however a lot of people don't realize that this came at a cost. The physics in Banana Blitz worked really well with the level designs, however in HD, there are numerous gameplay issues. The physics are generally much more bumpy and bouncy than they were in the original. The monkey will often bounce off the ground going over tiny cracks and bumps that were mostly absorbed in the original game. Platforms that move up and down, such as the segmented ring platforms in Jumble Jungle 8, which are extremely frustrating to navigate in HD due to the bouncier physics. The points where the rotating tiles meet in Cobalt Caverns 4 are another example of the bouncy physics messing up the gameplay, but there are many other instances of this happening.
In addition to the generally increased bounciness of HD, the physics also feel a lot less tight. It feels like you have a less precision in narrow sections than you did in the Wii version, and the controls feel kind of loose in general. Thankfully Banana Mania is a significant improvement over Banana Blitz HD in this regard. Another dumb change to the physics was the addition of a hard-coded speed cap. While it doesn't come up super often, it really shouldn't be there at all, and the original game got on just fine without it. This problem is also removed in Banana Mania. One last problem is that characters generally seem lighter than they were in the Wii version, getting knocked around by enemies, bumpers and bosses a lot more than they used to, but more on that later.
The best way to test whether a HD remake of a Wii game does a good job at remastering it is to compare it against running the Wii game on Dolphin with the resolution upscaled. BBHD fails this test. A lot of the textures and colour palettes feel a lot more oversaturated and contrasted than they were in the Wii version, and in my opinion they are generally worse overall.
Additionally, some of the world designs look worse as well. Smooth Sherbet's skies are less varied in colour compared to the colourful auroras of the Wii version, and lacks the purplish hue it had in the original. Detritus Desert now lacks the dustiness that the original version had. Pirates Ocean is now bathed in a bright and warm yellow light, making the stage feel much more inviting, which flies in the face of what Pirates Ocean is supposed to be. Cobalt Caverns' colour palette is less varied, now being mostly blue instead of a mix of blue and purple, and the water is now dark and opaque, instead of the more aesthetically pleasing translucent appearance it has in the Wii version. Ultra Heaven's lighting is much worse, having less of a twilight feel to it and being more evenly lit instead of the varied lighting it had before, and the clouds also look worse now.
On the bright side, Sinking Swamp definitely looks better, no longer having that sickly green colour to it that it had in the original, and I also prefer Space Case without the purple hue that the Wii version had, but on the whole, I prefer the way the original looked. Another visual change I don't like is the coloured side of the balls being slightly more opaque. Finally, I generally prefer the original UI design of the Wii version, than the generic modern design.
The level design
Banana Mania was not the first remake to change the design of levels, but while Banana Mania generally tried to make excessively difficult levels easier, Banana Blitz HD tries to make levels harder. The problem is it did this in a stupid way. They made a blanket change to all levels that use parallel rails. Parallel rails were a recurring stage element in Banana Blitz, that you could ride along. They were pretty interesting and generally a fun mechanic. In HD, they are all replaced with generic balancing beams. Not only does this generally make the game less interesting and unique, but also while this certainly makes the affected levels more difficult, the other levels were mostly untouched, and this results in HD having noticeable difficulty spikes and drops within worlds. I think the worst offender for this is Cobalt Caverns 5, which is quite a bit more difficult than the other levels in that world. This maybe wouldn't be so bad were it not for the aforementioned different physics, which make balancing sections generally more difficult.
One other notable level that was made more difficult is Volcanic Pools 5, which is a really weird stage to single out to make more difficult, as it was actually already one of the most difficult stages in that world. To make it even more difficult, the width of the non-rotating tiles was almost halved. This results in this level being a very noticeable difficulty spike for no real reason.
Overall I think the original designs were not only more interesting, but made the game's difficulty more balanced overall.
The bosses were the worst part of the original game, so it would be pretty difficult to make them any worse in this game, but they found a way. In this version of the game, bosses now do significantly more knockback to the player through attacks, missiles, and contact with the player in general. This makes the bosses more obnoxious to fight, making this already bad aspect of the game even worse. In addition to this, some bosses also got specific changes. You can no longer skip the boring and tedious whack-a-mole and cannon sections of the world 4 boss, as the energy barrier now appears on the outer edge instead of the inner edge. In addition, the missiles fired in this boss now move much faster and turn in much tighter arcs with generally more aggressive targeting. This makes them way harder to avoid and makes the last section of the boss more frustrating. The world 6 boss now spawns far more falling meteors, making the fight more RNG dependant. You also can no longer run between the legs of the world 8 boss with smaller characters, forcing you to have to go around him.
One other change to the bosses which doesn't affect gameplay is that the world 7 boss is now less expressive during the opening cutscene to that boss for some reason. Kinda lame imo.
You knew this one was coming! Apparently due to licensing issues, most of the music from the original game was replaced in this game. Some of the new songs were original compositions, but most were recycled from older games, Super Monkey Ball Adventure style. The new compositions are ok. World 1 and 8 are decent and world 4 is pretty good, though I generally prefer the originals, and world 9 and 10's new music is not very good. The rest of the worlds, and most of the boss themes were given recycled music, with the sole exception being world 3, which thankfully got to keep its funky music. The original music in Banana Blitz was really good, some of the best in the entire series. Most of them, except again world 3, were remixes of the already great songs from Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll, and they were given a ton of love by the composers for Banana Blitz, re-imagining them into amazing compositions that were super catchy and fit their respective worlds well.
The recycled songs aren't bad, per se, but they generally don't fit the worlds they were put in as well as the originals did, which is not surprising seeing as how those songs were specifically designed for their respective worlds. The biggest downgrade is Cobalt Caverns, which went from having an amazing theme and complete re-imagining of Studio One's theme to using a boring song from Monkey Boat.
But the biggest crime was the changing of the boss music. The originals all had a really unique feel to them, while their replacements were...subpar. Their process for selecting which songs to recycle seemed almost random for the bosses, like world 1's boss getting the credits theme as its music for some bizarre reason. The replacement music doesn't even come close to matching the energy and uniqueness of the boss music from the original game, with the exception of world 5's boss, the only one to receive an original composition which is actually pretty damn good.
The party game music is also recycled, and generally not as good in my opinion.
The lives exploit
With the changes to the design of some levels, you might expect Banana Blitz HD to be more difficult than its predecessor, but on that you would be dead wrong. Banana Blitz HD is actually much, much easier to beat without continues now than it was on the Wii, because of 2 unusual changes made to the game which allow for a ridiculous exploit that lets you attempt harder worlds like Sinking Swamp and Ultra Heaven with a huge stockpile of lives. In the original game, whenever you started a new world, you would be set to 3 lives, and would have those 3 lives, and any additional lives you could pick up within the world, to beat that world's 9 challenge stages without using a continue. However, in BBHD, this is no longer the case. Now, when entering a new world, you get to KEEP all of the lives you have already accumulated in that play session. This means if you start at world 1, and keep gaining lives overall during your playthrough, by the time you reach world 9, you will most likely have a pretty large stockpile of lives. Alternatively, you can keep replaying the early worlds over and over again, and build up as many lives as you want (the in-stage counter caps at 99, but the game actually lets you store over 1000 lives). Yes, that's right, if you want to, and have enough patience, you can enter world 10 Ultra Heaven with hundreds, or even thousands of lives, and completely obliterate it. As long as you don't restart a world or exit the game, you will keep your lives.
This gets even more ridiculous with the new ability to instantly re-play levels you have already beaten in a world without having to restart that world. This was most likely implemented to compensate for the removed practice mode (more on that later), but it allows you to pick one level, play it over and over and over again, and grind for more and more lives, as the bananas respawn every time you beat the level.
Now for the exploit: struggling with world 10? Do the following steps:
- Restart world 10
- Immediately exit the world
- Go to Jumble Jungle
- Pick stage 5
- Repeatedly go down the narrow path with the 6 banana bunches, and then jump into the goal
- This will net you 3 lives. Now simply hit "retry" on the level clear menu
- Repeat until you have as many lives as you desire
- Destroy Ultra Heaven!
Beating Ultra Heaven without continues in the Wii version, where you had to start the world with 3 lives, was a real accomplishment. In this game, it's a complete joke, thanks to this ridiculous exploit.
The missing content and lack of new content
Generally, when you remake a game, you want to add more features that weren't in the original game, to make the re-release worth getting. Banana Blitz HD does the OPPOSITE and removes several features from the original, while only really adding a time trial mode and a crappy mini game rush mode.
The first missing feature is a practice mode. The practice mode has been a staple in the Super Monkey Ball series since the first game on the Gamecube. It lets you pick any level you have unlocked, and play it over and over again with infinite lives to practice it to your heart's content. Banana Blitz was no exception to this, allowing you to practice levels on the level select screen by holding B, which would even let you practice bonus stages and bosses. You simply can't do this in Banana Blitz HD, for reasons I do not understand. This means you can only replay levels with lives enabled, and it also means there is no way to practice the bonus stages, as you only get 1 attempt at them after beating 4 levels upon restarting a world. Since some of the later bonus stages can be quite difficult to get a perfect on if you're not familiar with them, it really sucks that you can't practice them at all. Practice mode is such a basic feature of Super Monkey Ball that it is honestly kind of absurd that this game does not have one.
Another missing feature is the banana count. Banana Blitz introduced a banana count on the level select menu, telling you how many of the bananas in the level you have collected at least once throughout your playthroughs of it. Additionally, collecting all of the bananas, AND all of the hidden bananas in a level got you a complete message on the level select. This added a ton of replayability to Banana Blitz, and it is completely absent in Banana Blitz HD for some reason.
Replays are also missing. Another staple of the Super Monkey Ball series, the ability to save replays is completely absent from Banana Blitz HD, despite being present in the original. Not only that, but the instant replay has also been removed, which really sucks.
The total number of mini games has been reduced from 50 to 10, a massive reduction. I wasn't expecting all 50 to return, and frankly not all 50 of them should return, but now the game has fewer mini games than Super Monkey Ball 2. And they made some terrible decisions about which mini games to keep and which to remove.
Masao Shirosaki basically admitted that Banana Blitz was chosen to be remade as it was the most realistic for their limited budget and time, and this attitude definitely shows with regards to the content present in the final product. There is also version exclusive content, such as achievements that aren't present in the Nintendo Switch version, and the ability to play in different shaped balls being exclusive to the Steam version, and needless to say this is a really crappy practice that needs to die, especially since all the games share the same price tag.
The minigame selection and minigame changes
Since they were only going to put 10 mini games into Banana Blitz HD, you would think they would pick only the best mini games to bring back. Unfortunately they did not. A bunch of great games got cut, including Asteroid Crash, Disk Golf and Monkey Golf, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Race, Monkey Squash, Spaceship Landing, Treasure Submarine, and the best mini game from Banana Blitz: Monkey Wars. Meanwhile, they decided to keep several crappy mini games, like Hovercraft Race, Seesaw Ball, Slingshot and Whack-a-mole, as well as mediocre ones like Hurdle Race and Banana Blitz's rendition of Monkey Target.
In addition to this, several of the returning mini games are now noticeably worse than they were in the original. Dangerous Route's controls are now much worse, as you now no longer control the monkey directly, but control its acceleration in a frictionless environment, making precision movement extremely difficult. They also made it so that you have to be constantly collecting bananas to stand a chance at beating the levels. Hammer Throw and Hurdle Race are both victims of the game no longer supporting motion controls, as Hammer Throw is now controlled by twirling the control stick, which is a surefire way to wear down the notches on your controller if you use a notched controller like I do, and Hurdle Race is now an awkward button masher, which not only again damages your controller, but is also more awkward to play, as you have to mash buttons to move forward, and press a different button to jump, as opposed to there only being one button you use. In Monkey Snowboard, your monkey now takes FOREVER to get back up after falling down, and your hitbox in general seems to be a lot larger, making it harder to not hit obstacles or crash into other players. Though I do appreciate the fact that jumping off the ends of ramps now gives you a speed boost, as it is no longer better to just bypass the ramps entirely, which ruined the fun of the ramps in the original.
And that about covers it. There other minor nitpicks I could make about the game, but overall I think these are the important points about why I think it is a bad remake, and why I prefer the original game over it, despite the motion controls.
submitted by TheLobsterCopter5000
to SuperMonkeyBall [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 21:24 ChimpdenEarwicker The Mason & Dixon Movie Teaser/Beginning
I was reading through this section of Mason & Dixon and I realized that it would make an absolutely bonkers beginning to a movie. I decided to write it up for fun. I moved things around and retouched certain things as you might with a movie script. I realize this post is thorough proof of my insanity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- page 132 near bottom beginning "after all, what's being confin'd upon the Summit of a living Volcano" continuing to 134 "an instance of extra-terrestrial Plantation" Scene 1 St. Helena circa 1730s:
The camera races across a dark ocean at some point past sunset as this section of the text is narrated, ahead a dark shape looms (the island). There is no sound from the wind since the camera is utterly given over to it. Maskelyne and Mason are standing on a ridge outside the astronomy hut, though we cannot see them yet, we can hear their conversation as the camera approaches on the wind from afar. The moment the mysterious void envelopes them "till at length rolling overhead" the camera reaches overhead of Mason and Maskelyne. With Maskelyne looking past the camera in rapture, a terrific rainstorm begins. The scene continues on as they race around the hut shuttering open windows until they both sit down to drink. They discuss St. Helena as essentially an alien planet itself, and St. Helena is portrayed as like so many colonized planets in scifi, a property to be exploited and possessed in a desperate escape from the center..
page 134 beginning "One cloudless afternoon.." continuing to 135 "How soon is this that we are talking about?" Scene 2 Mason and Maskelyne at the dying Orange Grove On St. Helena:
Maskelyne ruminates about the end of the world. Visually the shot conveys this imagery "Houses with red Tile roofs preside over small Valleys, the Pasture lying soft as Sheep, -- all, with the volcanic Meadow where the two stand, circl'd by the hellish Cusps of Peaks unnatural, -- frozen in mid-thrust, jagged at every scale". This serves to further clarify that the location is St. Helena. Maskelyne portrays St. Helena as alive and cursed.
--- Some segway of Mason wondering how Dixon is doing brings us to Cape Town ---
page 154 beginning "I am done with that. I am a Farmer now." continuing to 154 "then enlarg'd the Hole myself" Scene 3 Cape Town Dixon in the brothel with a former cop:
An unhinged former police officer of the dutch slave colony talks about "escaping" what he perceives as colonialism to Dixon as they get drunk. This scene is connected to Scene 4 by slightly compressing things so that Dixon sees Vroom stumble out just as the cop finishes his narrative with "then enlarg'd the hole myself". Dixon drags Vroom out into the early morning.
page 155 beginning "Dixon returns to the Vroom residence" continuing to 155 "as likely as the next to hold a chance of ruin" Scene 4 Cape Town returning to the Vroom residence:
Dixon stumbles back into the Vroom house early morning, both disheveled, Vroom clearly very drunk and barely able to stand. Some of the daughters are awake in the house and give them side eye without addressing anything directly, the weight of the atrocity and sin at capetown permeates everything. The camera raises up to the window of one of the girls who is still asleep (maybe Greet?) and enters her dream.
page 155 beginning "In their Dreams they ever return to Prisons of Stone" continuing on to 155 "the traditional name, here, for an elder Brother" Scene 5 The Dream and The Clock:
"In their Dreams they ever return to Prisons of Stone, to Gates with Seals 'tis Death to break, the odor of soap and Slops, the Stillness of certain Corridors, the unchallengeable Love of a Tyrant, Yellow Light from unseen Watch-Fires flickering upon the Wall, and unexpectedly, rounding a particular Croner, to the tall Clock from Home, ringing the Quarter-Hour.
" There is a sequence of shots that roughly conveys the above imagery and ends with the girl rounding a corner to see the Vroom Clock (like a grandfather clock). The girl approaches the clock in rapture as the camera zooms slowly in, the clock "stands deep in the House, in a passageway between the Front and the Back,--- the two Worlds". The ticking becomes louder. The shot ends with her reflection in the glass panel of the clock, the next scene begins with a similar profile shot of her face.
page 155 "When Mason and Dixon arriv'd with the Elliot Clock" continuing on to 156 "Go carefully" Scene 6 Greet Warns Dixon About Clocks:
Scene involves Greet and Mason alone in a side room in the Vroom house, this scene could be connected to Scene 5 by suggesting it is a further extension of the dream. Greet warns Mason for his own safety to keep the state secret of his accurate clock from the Dutch and its use to find a method of determining latitude a secret. She may be trying to seduce him but she might also just be using the cover of trying to seduce to genuinely warn him of a danger to his life.
page 156 "Down in the Castle" continuing on to end of chapter Scene 7 Zoom Out On The Ticking Time Bomb Of Cape Town:
Narration here is accompanied by scenes that might involve showing interrogations, perhaps a montage showing multiple brutalities all with the camera focused on a clock in the corner, steadily dividing reality into a European colonialism... Scene 6 and Scene 7 could involve visual motifs on clock faces. A file by Dutch police on Mason is maybe shown.
--- Some segway of Dixon wondering how Mason is doing brings us back to St. Helena ---
page 160 beginning "I was out upon the Cliffs today" continuing to 162 "with all finer Motions lost in that Simplicity" Scene 8 Back To St. Helena, The Ghost Of Dieter:
The ghost story of Dieter is described here, the scene cuts between Maskelyne trying to talk Dieter back from jumping off the sheer cliff and Maskelyne describing it later to Mason. The wind is blowing extremely hard but there is no sound of wind in the shot with Maskelyne and Dieter. The shot begins with Maskelyne seeing Dieter alone facing the sea about to jump, as the scene ends
with Maskelyne telling Mason "'We may sail with the Wind... at the same speed, working all its nuances, -- or we may stand still, and feel its full true Course and Speed upon us, with all finer Motions lost in that Simplicity.
" a shot of Dieter stepping off the cliff before Maskelyne even begins talking to him is shown.
page 164 beginning "Once, long before dawn..." continuing to 165 "She nods, her smile not, so far, terrible" Scene 9 Mason Wakes Up:
Scene 8 is framed as a dream/memory Mason just woke up from. Pitchblack, howling wind, absolutely incessant loud banshee wailing that begins to drift almost back from a dissonant tone into "entire orchestral Performances, of musick dstinctly not British,---Viennese, perhaps, Hungarian, even Moorish
" (perhaps some Steve Reich style music?). Mason comes awake to this mix of howling and orchestra, the hut practically rattling to pieces from it, his colleague passed out drunk on the other side of the hut underneath a pile of books and telescopes or something. At this point it might be explained by introduced dialogue that Maskelyne will be the future head Royal Astronomer. Propelled by some unknown force Mason wanders out of the hut into the wind. This is on the windward side of an extremely remote rocky, volcanic island with dramatic lava flow cliffs. Scene 10 Mason walks out into the night:
Mason "enters the Wind, picks his way 'cross Boot-slashing Rock up over the ridgeline and down unto the floor of a ruin'd ebony forest, where among fog-wisps and ancient black logging debris polish'd by the Wind, [his dead wife Rebecca] accosts him shiv'ring in his Cloak. The Ocean beats past the tiny accidental island
" Mason sees his dead wife, this is made evident in the trailer through context. This scene might also include a flashback as Mason makes eye contact with his dead wife's ghost to the first time Mason sees her, allegedly,
during the Octuple Cheese incident... Perhaps the sequence is 1. Mason looks up to see a gap in the clouds where for one moment the full moon passes through, this is a zoomed in telephoto with the moon occupying almost the entire shot 2. we flashback to the Octuple Cheese rolling by in an echo visual of the moon (not really understood by the audience now as anything but an abstract visual shot). 3. THEN mason sees her ghost as he looks down from the sky. page 172 beginning "He tries teasing her with his earth-bound Despair" to end of chapter Scene 10 Rebecca's ghost continued:
Mason tries to figure out if it is really her by asking her annoying question about the stars that she would hate. She laughs at him for needing a reason for life and though a ghost laughing doesn't translate that well... this is the emotional beat Mason goes from being terrified this is some devilish creature imitating his wife to "knowing" it is really her somehow. Mason and Rebecca reminisce about how she believed the stars were aliens visitors in the sky when Rebecca was alive... Rebecca tells Mason to live life and move on. Rebecca's ghost disappears into the wind. Scene 11 Next Day:
Mason can't sleep the rest of the night, Maskelyne is passed out til basically noon the next day. Time is shown to pass. When Maskelyne wakes he asks if Mason came in at a very early hour in the morning. Mason, not really trusting the slightly insane Maskelyne and shaken from seeing the ghost of his dead wife denies it. Maskelyne says it must have been his soldier friend Dieter in an unhinged way. Perhaps Maskelyne is sitting with the two dueling pistols looking at Mason with a murderous intent, perhaps Maskelyne actually aims a pistol at Mason here. It is clear there is NOBODY else around and that Maskelyne could straight up murder Mason with no real repercussions.
*dissonant orchestral music and wind swell back*
page 173 beginning "He runs without delay down to the shingle and begins assembling a Signal-Fire" Scene 12 Drone Shot Of Mason Careening Down Slope To Shore:
orchestral music plays here simultaneously dissonant with a voice singing one of Mason & Dixon's songs, perhaps the song on page 130 "Well Sailor ahoy". Perhaps Mason careening down the slope is mirrored by cuts to the Octuple Cheese careening down a slope, with the moment Mason reaches the shore and lights the signal fire cutting back on the strike of a match to the Octuple Cheese looming about to flatten Mason who is then shoved by an arm (Rebecca's) intruding from outside the frame at the last moment. When the dhow sees the fire and comes into shore the music and wind reaches a crescendo of silence for the moment that the disembodied voice whispers "Break-neck". Maskelyne is seen from the ridge as a sort of alien. The scene ends with the dhow leaving the shore.
page 175 beginning of chapter Scene 13 Zoomed Telephoto Shot Of Castle Rock:
This is a short shot, it is mainly there to serve as the gateway between two worlds. The dhow crosses the zoomed telephoto shot, centered right at the moment it passes from the windward side to the leeward side with the volcanic cliffs filling the frame on one side and the sky and sea the other, the music ends here abruptly as the ship crosses back to the land of the living. Mason is shown in a closeup shot on the ship to be oblivious to the approach of this transition and is only made aware of it when a bit of cloth or rope whipping in the wind he was fixating on in a sort of distracted trance suddenly loses its animation and becomes motionless. Mason looks up, the boats crew presently sets lines out to fish and Mason briefly seems to come back to reality.
page 175 beginning of chapter Scene 14 Mason is left at Break-neck:
Mason wades from the dow onto the beach, oddly at ease and continues in a "Road-Trance". A series of short shots convey a walk of some distance. Finally Mason finds himself walking along the wall to a building, nobody is around, the sunlight is harsh and austere. He sees the ear museum. Perhaps a shot along the wall of the building that closely suggests a side profile of a head.
beginning page 176 "Mason is chargin'd to find set in a low Wall" and page 177 beginning "Naive Mason. First he must endure the [show]", the text of page 175 and 177 explaining the origin of the ear is conveyed in Nick Mournival's "show" (Nick Mournival cast as Danny Devito) Scene 15 The Entrance To The Ear:
A silent physical comedy scene is portrayed here where Mason sees the sign, has some expression on his face of "seriously, shit isn't weird enough today right?" (think Doc in the Inherent Vice movie). The camera shows a shot of the wall centered on the gnomelike entrance to the museum. You see Mason's legs walk into the frame, stop, shift, then Mason stoops down into the shot to look at the door. Mason then gets up and tries to hop up and peek over the wall. An overgrown garden is shown. While this is happening Nick Mournival begins his "show" as a voice over to the scene. This conveys the origin of the ear on (page 175 and page 177) to the audience as an audio over the (technically preceding in the text) physical comedy scene with Mason. Mason is strangely compelled to climb through the gnomedoor down the rabbit hole into the cave. The last shot of Mason from outside perhaps portrays the building as a head protruding from the island, the tunnel then the ear canal (or...?).
Nick Mournival ends his explanation of Jenkin's Ear with the description of Jenkin's governship of St. Helena. Mason through the darkness of the tunnel sees the portrait of Jenkin's revealed by a lit candle (on the bottom of page 177) . A slight re-arrangement of dialogue is done here so this sequence ends with Nick Mournival saying "Think of it as the closest thing you're apt to see to Helen's Face, and for one Pistole 'tis a Bargain"
(page 176). Mason replies "Bit steep, isn't it? Where, ehm, are you, by the way... the Echo in here, --
*Nick Mournival is revealed in a quasi-jumpscare*
page 177 beginning "in the straight and increasingly malodorous space where they crouch" continuing to 180 "may you fare better in the life you resume, than ever did I in the one I abandon'd" Scene 16 The Ear:
the scene continues pretty much as it is written from here with the slight change that Nick Mournival directly prompts/threatens Mason to use the Chronoscope. Nick Mournival is established from being dressed extremely finely as some kind of rich CEO (that basically owns this island thousands of miles from any exterior help) that for some terrifying reason is now banished? to live under the earth caretaking for a supernatural ear... This scene is trippy and terrifying with the ear portrayed like a campy horror movie radioactive specimen. Nick Mournival is shown, like Maskelyne to be unhinged and ready to kill Mason.
page 180 beginning "Having squirm'd past the last obstacle" continuing to "then Rain, salt from the Leagues of Vacant Ocean" Scene 17 Mason Stumbles Into The Overgrown Courtyard:
Mason stumbles out, Nick Mournival's song shut to silence as the door closes behind him. The camera hangs overhead looking down at the courtyard, Mason stumbles into the center of it, voices from all over the island can be heard as the camera rotates parallel with Mason as he begins "like a Dog, to explore the Walls, proceeding about the stone Perimeter. Bright green Vines with red trumpet-shap'd Flowers brighter indeed than the Day really allows
". If the camera did not rotate with Mason, Mason would be proceeding like the hand of a clock from the camera's perspective above. The camera begins to rise over Mason, still looking straight down, the walls of the courtyard impossibly elongating like the tube of a telescope in a Dolly Zoom effect as another rainstorm breaks out echoing the one in the beginning of this movie.
page 181 beginning "Are you suggesting there's some other reason for his long Sojurn there" continuing to end of chapter Scene 18 On The Ship Home To England:
It is established that time has passed and that Mason & Dixon are together on a ship back to England. During their conversation Mason stares down into his beer, the camera adopts his point of view looking down into a square beer glass (in a compositional echo of the courtyard shot in Scene 17). The shot shifts to Maskelyne to doing the same thing in his astronomy hut while the dialogue continues on between Mason & Dixon. Maskelyne is again drunk and looks up at the stars seeing double (from being drunk). Here is interjected Mason or Dixon quoting James Bradley's paper to the Royal Society that announced the Abberation Of Light Bradley discovered years earlier on St. Helena (that Maskelyne is in the shadow of) in a fashion like a famous quote not recited to inform but to repeat a well-worn mantra. The scene the continues on to the end of the chapter as written with the promise that Mason & Dixon will go on to survey the U.S. (the rest of the movie :P).
Description Of James Bradley's discovery of the aberration of light
> While sailing the Thames, he noticed how a vane atop the mast changed direction as the boat turned, despite the fact that the wind remained blowing in the same direction. Bradley suggested that analogously, the apparent shift in the position observed in the stars was a result of of a combination of the transmission of light at a finite speed from the star and the annual movement of the Earth around the Sun. This is what is known as the aberration of light. The letter from Bradley to Halley
referencing this phenomenon was read to the Royal Society
in January 1729. https://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2010JAHH...13..149B
submitted by ChimpdenEarwicker
to ThomasPynchon [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 18:24 Threethirtythree_333 Wordscapes Animals (May 2023 update)
Some give spelling bee 🐝 bonuses, some earn extra Brilliance ☀️, if ☀️ matters to you (status). The other bonuses are for the weekly mini games. Earn extra cocoons 🦋 for Tuesday’s butterfly garden, earn extra binoculars 🔭 for Wednesday’s portraits events, they earn extra Stars ⭐️ for the weekend tournament. Monday’s Key, Balloon, Honeycomb, etc is just a run for 72 levels, no event bonuses given (bees would help). Animals are a way to get you to spend more money and time on the game. For entertainment, and to get you to connect with other players/teammates, as they do not publish anything as a guide on how it works.
Once you first get the animals, you have a special common-only egg, that goes away in 7 days. That it's replaced with 4 different egg colors rotating every 2 or 3 days, Blue (2day), Red (3day), Green (2day), Purple (3day). They have different animals inside them to "unlock” for the cost of heart ❤️ gems, that you accrue slowly with each level, or harvest from the animals’ rewards.
Gems per level played (daily reset): 1-10 10 gems, 11-30 8 gems, 31-60 5 gems, 61-100 3 gems, 101+ 1 gem. 530 gems through 100 levels/day 😅.
Green: C Deer ☀️, C Frog 🔭, C Finch ☀️, C Snowy Owl 🦋, UC Zebra 🐝, UC Leopard ⭐️, UC Macaw 🦋, R Hornbill 🦋
Blue: C Fox 🐝, C Blue Jay ☀️, C Kingfisher ☀️, C Ostrich 🦋, UC Flamingo ☀️, UC Puma ⭐️, UC Camel 🔭, R Mandarin Duck ☀️
Purple: C Savannah Hare ⭐️, C Long-Eared Owl 🔭, UC Harpy Eagle ☀️, UC Hyena ⭐️, R Penguin 🔭, R Panther ⭐️, E Anteater 🐝, E Quetzal 🦋
Red: C Mallard Duck ☀️, C Wolf ⭐️, UC Bat-eared fox 🔭, UC Toucan 🦋, R Tiger ⭐️, R Giant River Otter 🐝, E lion ⭐️, E Elephant 🔭
The first week's common-tier-only egg should still be 350 heart gems per hatch (1 animal card), then it goes away for the other 4 egg groups with 4 different "tiers" of animals: 🔸Common, 🔸🔸Uncommon, 🔸🔸🔸Rare, 🔸🔸🔸🔸Epic. The egg prices begin at 950 for Purple/Red, and 650 for Green/ Blue, as green/blue doesn't have any epics and worse rares they are cheaper to acquire, but I personally avoid the Blue/Green altogether. The prices used to be 1,500 & 900 ❤️ gems. All “hatch 1 animal card, with different % chance based on rarity tier.
Activities time based on tier (increasing respectively), 30, 45, 60, & 120min. Activities until sleep is listed in stat bar (based on tier & reward type). Animals need a number of duplicate cards to level up (increases with each level), coat color changes at levels 3, 5, 6, & 7, for a total of 5 colors. How long they sleep is pre-set based on quality of reward, not tier (Anteater is a short 6hr, other epics are 24hrs).
Animal’s event-rewards are locked unless they are active at the time and you have started each new event already. Spelling bees 🐝 and Brilliance ☀️ rewards are always active as are heart ❤️ gem rewards. Cocoons, Stars, and Binoculars will not count and go uncollected if you haven’t STARTED THE (currently live) EVENT. If you haven’t started (0% status) the new butterfly garden, new portraits series, or new weekend star tournament, then the event-based-rewards will go uncounted and trashed. To start, you must first finish a level before you get the event-bonuses. You will still get the Heart Gem rewards, so sometimes run them for the heart gem bonus only, especially epics.
In a recent update (4/26/2023), the eggs went "shiny" but only if you already had every animal in that egg group. The heart gem cost went down to 600 & 450 red/purple & blue/green. Also they give +3 or more animal cards, with a possibility of a "jackpot" for more. Common jackpot +15 or +18, Uncommon jackpot +8, Rare jackpot +5, Epic jackpot +3. Setting timers to come back to the game to collect and reset, spending coin to end activity timers early, strategizing having them ready to collect for the start of a new event, putting on an epic before bedtime to maximize heart production.
All of it has brought more money and daily activity to the game. Some argue it ruined the pure word game aspect of it, making it a “silly egg-hatching game with rainbow animals” instead of a mature wordsmith game. This business is designed to entertain AND make money. Enjoy, I hope I’ve helped.
Edit please excuse my excessive use of commas
submitted by Threethirtythree_333
to wordscapes [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 15:33 Dangerous-Bag-7327 [HIRING] 20 Jobs in San Diego Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san diego. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by Dangerous-Bag-7327
to SanDiegoJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 15:18 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 20 Jobs in San Diego Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san diego. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to sdjobs [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 13:02 danthesweatyman No students at all
I've been having this issue with 0 student in my whole city which is very modded. My education is 92% highly educated even though there are no students my population is declining because of this issue. I think it has something to do with the update. I also have no customers at all. The population is 100k it was 110k last night. My mods are...
-Harmony 2.2.2-0 -Precision Engineering -Unlock All + Wonders & La -Building Themes -Daylight Classic -No Fires -First Person Camera -No Radioactive Desert An -ShadowStrengthAdjuster -Pollution Remover Mod -Vehicle Effects 1.9.4 -Cinematic Camera Extende -Sharp Textures -Less Steam -Dynamic Resolution -Ambient Sounds Tuner -CSL Map View -Vanilla Trees Remover -Ploppable Asphalt -Procedural Objects 1.7.8 -Remove Road Props -Parallel Road Tool 3.0.4 -Railway Replacer -Advanced Vehicle Options -Heavy Outside Traffic -Move It 2.10.5 -Roundabout Builder -TM:PE 126.96.36.199 STABLE -Forest Brush -Ultimate Level Of Detail -Optimised Outside Connec -Render It! -AdvancedRoadTools -RM Crossings 3.3 -Busstop Prop Remover -RICO Revisited 2.5.5 -Patch Loader Mod v2.2.0 -Traffic Light Replacer -AD Cloud Replacer -Repaint 188.8.131.52 -FPS Booster 0.9.0 -Road Sign Replacer 0.4.2 -Shadow Distance Fix -Find It! 2.9.5 -Intersection Marking Tool -BOB-the tree and prop re -Unified UI 2.2 -RON-the network replac -Node Controller Renewal -Fog Controller -Curb Height Adjuster 1.6 -More PathUnits 1.1.1 -Play It! -Loading Screen Mod Revis -81 tiles 2 1.0.3 -Network Anarchy 3.2.2 -Prop Anarchy (temp fix by -Extra Landscaping Tools -Surface Painter temporar -Extra Vehicle Effects 0.4 -More Realistic SoundFX Pa -Extended Managers 1.0.10. -Tree Anarchy 1.3.7
submitted by danthesweatyman
to CitiesSkylines [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 13:01 Professional-Ad7944 I got scammed of my csgo item!
submitted by Professional-Ad7944
to SteamScams [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:46 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: MinecraftChampionship top posts from 2022-05-30 to 2022-11-12 12:09 PDT
Period: 165.94 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||974 ||41705 |
|Rate (per day) ||5.87 ||124.38 |
|Unique Redditors ||419 ||4908 |
|Combined Score ||752414 ||955642 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 90191 points, 114 submissions: Hiseayo
- Noxcrew added a monument for Technoblade in the hub (1767 points, 108 comments)
- 👑Our MCC 25 Champions are the Green Geckos👑 (1631 points, 125 comments)
- HBomb got 1st Individual in MCC 24! (1519 points, 90 comments)
- MCChampionship 27 Purple Pandas! (1482 points, 203 comments)
- 👑Our MCC 23 Champions are the Orange Ocelots👑 (1354 points, 89 comments)
- MCC 24 Yellow Yaks! (1353 points, 216 comments)
- MCC 25 Pink Parrots! (1332 points, 146 comments)
- Let’s all wish Technoblade a happy birthday! 🥳🎉 (1321 points, 47 comments)
- Jojosolos got 1st individual in MCC 25! (1312 points, 100 comments)
- 👑Our MCC 24 Champions are the Yellow Yaks👑 (1276 points, 143 comments)
- 27947 points, 40 submissions: E-man_256
- dream hitting velvet IN F5 MODE (1091 points, 19 comments)
- daily MCC memes day 34 (1046 points, 27 comments)
- daily MCC memes day 28 (1010 points, 31 comments)
- write it down write it down! (941 points, 42 comments)
- fruitberries is playing skywars with techno's skin to honor him o7 (933 points, 17 comments)
- daily MCC memes day 46 (920 points, 10 comments)
- cerulean (cracked) cat maids (913 points, 21 comments)
- daily MCC memes day 94 (873 points, 34 comments)
- amount of times a player got 1st in footrace (770 points, 35 comments)
- proof any s tier duo will be balanced as long as you benched SG (770 points, 31 comments)
- 11657 points, 12 submissions: kaleidoscope0k
- Dream’s MCC appreciation tweet <3 (1914 points, 106 comments)
- underappreciated MCC moment (1599 points, 68 comments)
- MCC 27 is on November 12th! (The Underdogs MCC?) (1270 points, 247 comments)
- i am once again asking for a Dave Krtzy buff (please) (1094 points, 56 comments)
- Punz is benched :( (872 points, 53 comments)
- excuse me sir, this isn't TGTTOS (850 points, 35 comments)
- 5up’s pride skin! … happy pride … (776 points, 15 comments)
- Pink Parrots during Grid Runners and Build Mart (761 points, 8 comments)
- Sapnap: Let me 1v4 Green, it’ll be funny (733 points, 6 comments)
- 10th place team honestly (666 points, 17 comments)
- 10847 points, 9 submissions: florescences
- Scar making sure everyone is having Good Times With Slurpees! (2044 points, 58 comments)
- Dream, the #1 skin-hater, changed his skin for Technoblade up to three times (1879 points, 38 comments)
- It’s the same feeling honestly (1463 points, 37 comments)
- Dream and George’s perfect synergy during Battle Box (1030 points, 45 comments)
- The Duality of MCC Participants one day before the event (993 points, 30 comments)
- Number of Vaults in SOT a Player’s Team has Opened in Season 2 (MCC 15-22) (988 points, 46 comments)
- MCC 22 Dodgebolt Statistics (910 points, 54 comments)
- Sean and Ethan: the Moral Support Maids to Sapnap and Ranboo throughout the Entirety of Grid Runners (836 points, 29 comments)
- MCC 24 Dodgebolt Statistics (704 points, 40 comments)
- 10751 points, 14 submissions: coolchalk
- Or maybe Scott just really wants Jojo to get 1st place this time (1396 points, 37 comments)
- The MCC gods really like them, huh? (1142 points, 27 comments)
- Pete clarifying the misconception about his individual placements (1052 points, 57 comments)
- Foolish 1v3s in Dodgebolt by walking slowly (733 points, 25 comments)
- Watertight argument against Build Mart haters (718 points, 22 comments)
- Nearly two years later, Tommy pays it back! (703 points, 5 comments)
- Joel will forever remember that one Redditor's name (700 points, 28 comments)
- Foolish avoids getting hunted by Dream for a full round during Parkour Tag practice (696 points, 26 comments)
- Are people hallucinating? There never were any arms (693 points, 22 comments)
- They really saved Ranboo from turning into the next Wilbur (666 points, 14 comments)
- 10531 points, 12 submissions: yessauce
- scar has bad news about the next mcc :( (1332 points, 44 comments)
- the captain got his mcc coin! (990 points, 21 comments)
- Top 10 individual! (956 points, 99 comments)
- Purpled 1st place (933 points, 73 comments)
- Martyn received his mcc coin! (881 points, 19 comments)
- dream has a skin for mcc pride! (858 points, 37 comments)
- mcc14 flashbacks intensifies (845 points, 52 comments)
- If this team happened in mcc, they would get last place by a lot /j (840 points, 46 comments)
- dream and illumina my beloveds (758 points, 17 comments)
- happy birthday to Illumina, our beloved s-tier ninja! (757 points, 21 comments)
- 8990 points, 12 submissions: RCAD101
- The Teal Tied (1216 points, 14 comments)
- Scott is very good at ace race (967 points, 26 comments)
- Mcc is scripted confirmed (845 points, 18 comments)
- Cyan cross teamers (801 points, 8 comments)
- Funnelling… (758 points, 110 comments)
- Mcc mods be like (709 points, 27 comments)
- He’s out done himself!! (705 points, 9 comments)
- Came back for that coin (660 points, 20 comments)
- I think dream liked the remix (607 points, 11 comments)
- Only a couple hundred away…. (601 points, 21 comments)
- 7836 points, 10 submissions: ckanaly16
- It will never happen (1157 points, 23 comments)
- Scott leaked one of the teams for this MCC! (965 points, 59 comments)
- MCC Team when? (822 points, 40 comments)
- My friend who knows nothing about MCC made a tier list (817 points, 71 comments)
- Scott, make it happen! (788 points, 33 comments)
- Team married guys when? (785 points, 54 comments)
- Update on our GoodTimesWithTubbo interactions (762 points, 32 comments)
- How many times a player has been dunked in S2 (Canon only) (679 points, 51 comments)
- How many times a player has been first to die on a TGTTOSAWAF map in S2 (550 points, 23 comments)
- Remember when Same Socks Duo got to dodgebolt in MCC7? (511 points, 5 comments)
- 7821 points, 10 submissions: Cyber-Gon
- Reminder that TapL's minecraft froze at THIS moment because he had accidentally unplugged something (1060 points, 12 comments)
- Dream suggests a very balanced MCC team (said in Dave Krtzyy's chat) (1000 points, 54 comments)
- Everyone: complaining about how late team announcements are meanwhile MCC1 Fans: (915 points, 23 comments)
- Jacksepticeye just donated 10,000 dollars! (868 points, 26 comments)
- agedlikemilk (767 points, 10 comments)
- Seapeeekay was not JUST the 17th person to win an MCC, but the 17th person to win TWO MCC's (703 points, 31 comments)
- Gee has the big brain strats for the new Ace Race map (672 points, 11 comments)
- My opinions on the remixes we've had so far! (669 points, 39 comments)
- False's internet is being difficult - hopefully she can still play MCC (612 points, 36 comments)
- MCC is scripted confirmed (555 points, 27 comments)
- 7531 points, 8 submissions: haarisbaddar
- If you are a struggling MCC participant, this guide will definitely help you become an S-tier! (1323 points, 63 comments)
- I have exposed these so called "S-tiers". Like and subscribe it's free and you can change your mind at any time (1190 points, 129 comments)
- Blueberry > Dream (1183 points, 26 comments)
- Lazarbeam>Sapnap confirmed (918 points, 12 comments)
- Thank me later guys (906 points, 79 comments)
- MCC 26 Games! (840 points, 206 comments)
- Amogus (597 points, 32 comments)
- Thank you for your services Tubbo (574 points, 8 comments)
- 7396 points, 10 submissions: milliaboo
- Dream offered Foolish $50,000 if he beat PW in 65 minutes but Foolish failed! (1289 points, 42 comments)
- Sykkuno realises who’s on the other teams (and that Tina isn’t actually 3rd on PW) (953 points, 37 comments)
- Sylvee, Foolish, Punz & Tina talk about MCC (875 points, 45 comments)
- Foolish’s reaction to Sands of Mart (756 points, 61 comments)
- Dream confirmed that he’s not playing this coming MCC (639 points, 78 comments)
- Foolish is now 9th on the Parkour Warrior leaderboard! (604 points, 24 comments)
- First five MCC 23 teams’ averages! (603 points, 109 comments)
- Sykkuno says he’ll build a wall (and Quackity and Foolish absolutely lose it) (593 points, 16 comments)
- Sapnap, Jack & Ethan talk about how jacked Foolish is (+ Tina and Rae) (564 points, 12 comments)
- PPCrew shenanigans on the practice server (520 points, 23 comments)
- 6868 points, 10 submissions: Eileen201804
- Oh how the mighty have fallen… (887 points, 56 comments)
- People of the subreddit, am I allowed to be the president if I beat Jojo and Hiseayo and rise to first? (859 points, 184 comments)
- Everyone knows the "Green Gods" and the "White Shirt, Black Pant Gods" but have you heard of the Fushia Furries (794 points, 40 comments)
- Most toxic and nicest tgttos player in recent mccs (734 points, 46 comments)
- Everyone’s respond to the refrigerator joke (673 points, 25 comments)
- How many times a player has placed top 5 in Parkour Warrior (651 points, 46 comments)
- How many times a player is part of the first place team in Sands of Time (638 points, 37 comments)
- How many times a player has won in s2 (555 points, 39 comments)
- Quickest solution: just don’t make dodgebolt (552 points, 14 comments)
- how the teams are right now (525 points, 29 comments)
- 6703 points, 9 submissions: SierraSerene6
- The school G fundraised for during all those MCCs has officially opened! (1220 points, 31 comments)
- “Scott” showing his consistent Ace Race domination (821 points, 122 comments)
- One Year Anniversary of the best moment in MCC history (771 points, 47 comments)
- That’s our Champion! (761 points, 24 comments)
- MCC23 if the elevator made the teams (690 points, 50 comments)
- Cyan Ryans anyone? (666 points, 18 comments)
- If they don’t include the 3-Pete I’m rioting (633 points, 46 comments)
- No one: TapL holding his turtle near the entirety of PKT (627 points, 12 comments)
- Don’t text and dodge (514 points, 4 comments)
- 6128 points, 9 submissions: Moist_Ad1190
- I'm still not over the back to back SoT skip (1335 points, 47 comments)
- Can't wait for Orange dynamics in SoT (828 points, 15 comments)
- Dear contestants please PLEASE (631 points, 31 comments)
- HITW 24 Walls Stats (629 points, 22 comments)
- Meltdown23 Stats: kills, freezes and crates (587 points, 40 comments)
- All Canon SkyBattle Kills (MCC9-MCC24) (553 points, 22 comments)
- S2 Battle Box Kills (MCC14-MCC24) (533 points, 45 comments)
- Duration of all MCCs (MCC 1-MCC 24 +Non-Canon) (521 points, 25 comments)
- fair trade offer (511 points, 29 comments)
- 5944 points, 7 submissions: 0Iivers
- MCC 25 Green Geckos! (1285 points, 149 comments)
- He's just so quirky guys! (1103 points, 36 comments)
- MCC 25 Lime Llamas! (826 points, 74 comments)
- Stop it connor bad bad connor (774 points, 6 comments)
- Thank you Scott Smajor very cool (750 points, 16 comments)
- Callum/CPK told us to post his new PB on the reddit. So, I shall. (648 points, 31 comments)
- How many times a player killed Fruitberries in MCC 15 Sky Battle (558 points, 12 comments)
- 5831 points, 8 submissions: GhostRaptor4482
- "MCC represents all aspects of Minecraft" (1108 points, 38 comments)
- least controversial meme ever (1057 points, 26 comments)
- It's becoming quite an issue (685 points, 7 comments)
- No Context Needed (644 points, 19 comments)
- Number of times a player has gotten killed by ConnorEatsPants in battle box (daily tier lists 65) (643 points, 17 comments)
- The realization hit me like a brick wall (630 points, 18 comments)
- Number of times a player survived in survival games (546 points, 27 comments)
- Green Gods on top (518 points, 15 comments)
- 5713 points, 8 submissions: AssociationNo9219
- MCC 26 Green Goblins (1179 points, 130 comments)
- MCC 27 Red Rabbits (902 points, 70 comments)
- MCC 26 Fuchsia Frankensteins (678 points, 81 comments)
- MCC 27 Yellow Yaks (677 points, 76 comments)
- MCC 26 Mustard Mummies (618 points, 46 comments)
- MCC 26 Violet Vampires (599 points, 74 comments)
- MCC 27 Green Geckos (551 points, 35 comments)
- I kinda love the unbalanced teams once in a while (509 points, 14 comments)
- 5535 points, 8 submissions: meringushiii
- posting this before(?) team announcements to manifest it into existence. copium (896 points, 40 comments)
- inb4(?) team announcements, i drew some funny little mcc people as funny little creatures :D (813 points, 44 comments)
- the mcc24 teams, but i turned all of them into the tbh creature. (yippee!!!!!) (798 points, 41 comments)
- the current state of half of this subreddit right now: (710 points, 23 comments)
- i could’ve sworn he had arms…. (657 points, 22 comments)
- funny green people who are good at video game!! :D (567 points, 18 comments)
- current status: (557 points, 15 comments)
- (half drawing) mcctober, day 26: i dont have a favorite meme in mind but i chose this one bc i hadnt seen the ranboo clip when i saw this and i was. so confused and it stuck w me LMAO [credit to u/xrhysb !!] (537 points, 18 comments)
- 5021 points, 7 submissions: SpEedxyL
- The Story Of Build Mart In MCC 22 (849 points, 20 comments)
- Number of Times a Player's Team Was the Last to Leave in SOT in Season 2 (Canon) (820 points, 19 comments)
- Preserving The Fruitninja Dominance (779 points, 22 comments)
- Sapnap: "Is This MCCI?" (732 points, 22 comments)
- A Big Commitment (702 points, 11 comments)
- Number of Times a Player Was Top 5 In a Movement Game In Season 2 (Canon) (579 points, 30 comments)
- The 100% Dodgebolt Win Rate (560 points, 16 comments)
- 4363 points, 4 submissions: TapLHarv
- I DID A LAST MINUTE ATTEMPT BEFORE TODAY'S EVENT TO PB ON PARKOUR WARRIOR AND I SHAVED 2 MINUTES FIRST TRY :L! (1475 points, 55 comments)
- Why I Didn't Sign Up For This MCC (1157 points, 54 comments)
- Important TapLLock Update! (1065 points, 23 comments)
- Hello! Please critique me for this MCC :D (666 points, 62 comments)
- 4232 points, 4 submissions: bluujjaay
- The Thread (1611 points, 219 comments)
- Two teams independently singing the same song at the same time during MCC22. (917 points, 28 comments)
- MCC Pride 22 Swear Counter: Are any of us surprised? Please see the comments for details (854 points, 88 comments)
- All these puns were making me Blushi, but we have to just grin and b-Eret. (850 points, 82 comments)
- 4156 points, 6 submissions: MasianQvigi
- Aged Like Wine (881 points, 9 comments)
- Guys This is a Antfrost Appreciation Post (803 points, 17 comments)
- That's Why I Make Discussions (665 points, 15 comments)
- An Old Comment I Found (664 points, 23 comments)
- Grian's Build Mart Curse (605 points, 23 comments)
- It's Krinios! (538 points, 17 comments)
- 4088 points, 5 submissions: ExMachina97
- Remember when Dream said he joined MCC just to vs. Techno.. theyve come so far since :') (946 points, 19 comments)
- How well do you think Dream's TGTTOSAWAF strat worked? (918 points, 31 comments)
- MCC 24 Sands of Time Leaderboard (833 points, 78 comments)
- MCC 24 SKY BATTLE KILLS (718 points, 45 comments)
- TGTTOSAWAF Fastest Completions (MCC 23 Updated) 3 New records (673 points, 31 comments)
- 3900 points, 6 submissions: Loose_Faithlessness5
- Let's Bring MCC on Stage Too ! (937 points, 24 comments)
- A lot of people still don't realize how big Scott's influence is in Minecraft Community. It's crazy that without him, many of new friendships and interractions between creators might not happen. You're an amazing person Scott, Thank you so much Scott ! (651 points, 12 comments)
- Quig meet up with Zeuz and Sasha ! (643 points, 25 comments)
- A Big Hug To Noxcrew and Scott (579 points, 16 comments)
- I Miss Fundy and I Miss Orange Catmaids (570 points, 19 comments)
- Scar : Oooh Im Ready, Bring it to the daddy ! (520 points, 22 comments)
- 3882 points, 6 submissions: username6702
- Just Noticed They Added A Techno Tribute Grafitti To The SG Map <3 (818 points, 5 comments)
- Shoutout to this moment from Dodgebolt (802 points, 24 comments)
- 'Things In Common' Meme Teams (not balanced) (685 points, 40 comments)
- Petition for Dream to wear a yellow skin (and see if George notices) (534 points, 16 comments)
- Now That MCCI Is Out: (532 points, 12 comments)
- Possible MCC27 Players (511 points, 67 comments)
- 3832 points, 4 submissions: Rpeezyy
- Phil is gonna catch 'em all (1388 points, 49 comments)
- A little late but just thought of this (890 points, 11 comments)
- Complaints about every normal MCC team name - a presentation (803 points, 40 comments)
- The F in Fruit stands for F tier (751 points, 6 comments)
- 3749 points, 6 submissions: Lasooz
- Amount of Times Someone sent a Message in the Chat during MCC 24 (852 points, 33 comments)
- Can't wait for his next one (688 points, 21 comments)
- Amount of Times Someone Typed in the Chat During MCC 23 (651 points, 21 comments)
- The Amount of Times Someone sent a Message in the Chat during MCC 26 (534 points, 19 comments)
- Amount of Times Someone sent a Message in the Chat during MCC 25 (522 points, 27 comments)
- Don't Know Which One I'd Like More (502 points, 35 comments)
- 3734 points, 5 submissions: Owenish
- o7 to the 12 players who won too late to play in All Stars but too early to play in Underdogs (1155 points, 40 comments)
- MCC15 never happened (831 points, 34 comments)
- Revenge 11 months in the making (648 points, 6 comments)
- Hopefully the other 3 still play (561 points, 11 comments)
- Meltdown rly screwed them over (539 points, 4 comments)
- 3707 points, 4 submissions: Josh7a
- Philza getting PG streamers to swear (1548 points, 91 comments)
- Illumina my beloved (1014 points, 19 comments)
- MCC S2 particapents ranked on how much i like their profile pictures. (574 points, 48 comments)
- MCCP22 Ace race in a nutshell (571 points, 15 comments)
- 3706 points, 2 submissions: Smallishbeans
- SolidarityGaming Doesn't use a mousemat whilst playing minecraft.. (2393 points, 178 comments)
- A Series of Events (1313 points, 45 comments)
- Hiseayo (38995 points, 325 comments)
- x_L3m0n (14050 points, 994 comments)
- PurestEvil5_9 (13707 points, 478 comments)
- jojosolos (13096 points, 73 comments)
- Eileen201804 (13066 points, 408 comments)
- TheMiserableMunchlax (11973 points, 286 comments)
- Antfrost (11652 points, 76 comments)
- illumina1337 (9801 points, 71 comments)
- haarisbaddar (9189 points, 136 comments)
- rexplayz224 (9140 points, 221 comments)
- eyadGamingExtreme (9033 points, 201 comments)
- CyberWeb2143 (8266 points, 740 comments)
- yessauce (8214 points, 142 comments)
- kaleidoscope0k (7905 points, 158 comments)
- Punztw (7666 points, 60 comments)
- Practical_Jacket_524 (7113 points, 83 comments)
- Alarming-Customer-51 (6013 points, 154 comments)
- sixeyedbird (5857 points, 324 comments)
- E-man_256 (5570 points, 141 comments)
- V310c1ti (5290 points, 118 comments)
- hanskloek (5110 points, 93 comments)
- ckanaly16 (4943 points, 160 comments)
- Cyber-Gon (4897 points, 136 comments)
- Elsquidwardo85 (4780 points, 134 comments)
- kryticzeuz (4678 points, 198 comments)
- _illegallity (4562 points, 145 comments)
- East-Mirror3510 (4526 points, 207 comments)
- florescences (4450 points, 40 comments)
- Peng1e (4327 points, 131 comments)
- bluujjaay (4240 points, 116 comments)
- soysoss0818 (4164 points, 103 comments)
- RealPurpled (4105 points, 53 comments)
- Big_Brief7847 (3983 points, 51 comments)
- RealFireBreathMan (3913 points, 55 comments)
- getoutofyourhouse (3824 points, 79 comments)
- dreamistaken (3824 points, 6 comments)
- BaconIsLife707 (3768 points, 106 comments)
- DarCosmic (3624 points, 225 comments)
- Tyler_Homan (3482 points, 158 comments)
- Oli-OrionSound (3327 points, 15 comments)
- IceMage37 (3319 points, 54 comments)
- Fyebil (3223 points, 155 comments)
- shirethefoxx (3178 points, 90 comments)
- Grand_Suggestion7373 (3123 points, 124 comments)
- Argentum1909 (3085 points, 110 comments)
- 5up7 (3077 points, 36 comments)
- Erminence (3062 points, 111 comments)
- 1616161660 (2975 points, 192 comments)
- SacreligiousBoii (2942 points, 68 comments)
- TinyTiger1234 (2890 points, 112 comments)
- bbsmydiamonds (2795 points, 86 comments)
- _Zombieboi_ (2745 points, 97 comments)
- FinchRosemta (2569 points, 169 comments)
- Jakeyboy66 (2565 points, 45 comments)
- TheCeriseHood (2558 points, 73 comments)
- coolchalk (2527 points, 35 comments)
- Minetish (2481 points, 87 comments)
- Emperor_Nail (2449 points, 28 comments)
- BackgroundTotal2872 (2438 points, 129 comments)
- InfinityEternity17 (2431 points, 132 comments)
- _justonemorefan (2392 points, 46 comments)
- username6702 (2332 points, 45 comments)
- milliaboo (2299 points, 48 comments)
- Real_Kreek (2223 points, 60 comments)
- Illumi223 (2181 points, 93 comments)
- AoiAot (2181 points, 92 comments)
- Spectaquor (2165 points, 108 comments)
- Maleficent-Pepper-45 (2102 points, 34 comments)
- ToiletPaperArtist (2074 points, 33 comments)
- keltzy88 (2069 points, 37 comments)
- Cryokinesis_ (2039 points, 44 comments)
- whabbufet (2026 points, 80 comments)
- meta100000 (1942 points, 86 comments)
- persononreddit3332 (1925 points, 100 comments)
- Cdogthepro (1902 points, 199 comments)
- Dapper-Violinist-673 (1867 points, 30 comments)
- Millstorm (1839 points, 42 comments)
- Real_eXwhY_Z (1829 points, 87 comments)
- Nightmare007007 (1804 points, 54 comments)
- thursday04 (1789 points, 10 comments)
- localnolife (1772 points, 56 comments)
- JolteonUltra (1755 points, 41 comments)
- mc395686 (1747 points, 95 comments)
- WubzScribbles (1710 points, 36 comments)
- 0Iivers (1709 points, 62 comments)
- Conscious_Abalone_29 (1703 points, 90 comments)
- Krimson_F (1680 points, 37 comments)
- Nathanoy25 (1648 points, 48 comments)
- K1ng_M1Das (1644 points, 25 comments)
- Cerys-Rose- (1644 points, 22 comments)
- conchi_space (1639 points, 89 comments)
- CatchEmbarrassed4127 (1624 points, 48 comments)
- GIBBEEEHHH (1617 points, 87 comments)
- GamerA_S (1613 points, 85 comments)
- nari_rain (1610 points, 142 comments)
- Hmmmgrianstan (1592 points, 65 comments)
- MainwarringOfCynira (1563 points, 80 comments)
- RCAD101 (1561 points, 58 comments)
- loumenn (1539 points, 108 comments)
- LandLovingFish (1539 points, 103 comments)
- 20 MCC Players Tributes to TechnoBlade. The fact that there are so many more tributes but the fact that unfortunately I can only include 20 just shows how lovely this community is ❤️. by StuntingSharkRunner (2428 points, 76 comments)
- SolidarityGaming Doesn't use a mousemat whilst playing minecraft.. by Smallishbeans (2393 points, 178 comments)
- Dodgebolt Revamp by dreamistaken (2342 points, 266 comments)
- Why Sandkeep When Run? by PearlescentMoon (2187 points, 67 comments)
- Scar making sure everyone is having Good Times With Slurpees! by florescences (2044 points, 58 comments)
- MCC Tierlist but its the only tierlist that matters (rest well, king <3) by Vegetable-Bank6777 (1982 points, 10 comments)
- Dream’s MCC appreciation tweet <3 by kaleidoscope0k (1914 points, 106 comments)
- Dream, the #1 skin-hater, changed his skin for Technoblade up to three times by florescences (1879 points, 38 comments)
- We did it!! Mojang responded within the game launcher! Let's go :') by Real_SuperSand (1819 points, 30 comments)
- He will never die in our memories 👑 by PaRace351 (1810 points, 28 comments)
- 1423 points: dreamistaken's comment in How does Sapnap get destroyed in manhunts?
- 1160 points: xsin36's comment in MCC 27 is on November 12th! (The Underdogs MCC?)
- 899 points: Oli-OrionSound's comment in SolidarityGaming Doesn't use a mousemat whilst playing minecraft..
- 784 points: jojosolos's comment in Each MCC S Tier's Most Viewed Videos on YouTube
- 757 points: dreamistaken's comment in 👑Our MCCP22 Champions are the Red Rabbits👑
- 622 points: Antfrost's comment in Dream getting "nerfed"
- 622 points: dreamistaken's comment in “Scott” showing his consistent Ace Race domination
- 584 points: deleted's comment in Scott has no idea what most of our duo names mean
- 583 points: Antfrost's comment in He's so handsome :)
- 568 points: Smallishbeans's comment in MCC 26 Green Goblins
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 05:30 GoingCrazy0515 Global Wood Laser Cutters Market Size, Future Scope, Demands and Projected Industry Growths to 2029Trotec, Kern Laser Systems, MetaQuip
This report is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the world market for Wood Laser Cutters
, and provides market size (US$ million) and Year-over-Year (YoY) growth, considering 2022 as the base year. This report explores demand trends and competition, as well as details the characteristics of Wood Laser Cutters that contribute to its increasing demand across many markets.
This reports profiles key players in the global Wood Laser Cutters market based on the following parameters – company overview, production, value, price, gross margin, product portfolio, geographical presence, and key developments. Key companies covered as a part of this study include Trotec, Kern Laser Systems, MetaQuip, eurolaser, Boss Laser, Universal Laser Systems, Laguna Tools, Glowforge and Epilog Laser, etc.
Request Sample Report and Full Report TOC: https://www.globalinforesearch.com/reports/1534981/wood-laser-cutters Highlights and key features of the study
Global Wood Laser Cutters total market, 2018-2029, (USD Million) Global Wood Laser Cutters total market by region & country, CAGR, 2018-2029, (USD Million) U.S. VS China: Wood Laser Cutters total market, key domestic companies and share, (USD Million) Global Wood Laser Cutters revenue by player and market share 2018-2023, (USD Million) Global Wood Laser Cutters total market by Type, CAGR, 2018-2029, (USD Million) Global Wood Laser Cutters total market by Application, CAGR, 2018-2029, (USD Million)
Key Questions Answered 1. How big is the global Wood Laser Cutters market? 2. What is the demand of the global Wood Laser Cutters market? 3. What is the year over year growth of the global Wood Laser Cutters market? 4. What is the total value of the global Wood Laser Cutters market? 5. Who are the major players in the global Wood Laser Cutters market? 6. What are the growth factors driving the market demand?
Global Info Research is a report publisher, a customer, interest-based suppliers. Is in the best interests of our clients, they determine our every move. At the same time, we have great respect for the views of customers. With the improvement of the quality of our research, we develop custom interdisciplinary and comprehensive solution. For further development, we will do better and better. Global Info Research will with excellent professional knowledge and experience to carry out all aspects of our business. At the same time, we will thoroughly look for information, to give a more comprehensive development.
Global Info Research has more than 30000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries, research regions cover China,Japan,Korea,US,EU,Asia,Middle East and Africa,South America,Australia,etc
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +86-17665052062 00852-58197708(HK)
Add:FLAT/RM A 9/F SILVERCORP INTERNATIONAL TOWER 707-713 NATHAN ROAD MONGKOK KL HONG KONG
submitted by GoingCrazy0515
to u/GoingCrazy0515 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 03:17 Marcotics915 Which is best for 48” tile.
2023.05.31 00:15 Theryanman93 Any idea how to fix the lines on the screen? Works great otherwise
| || |
It seems like the lines are software related I hope. Maybe a driver update or something just unsure how to work these old macs. PowerBook G3 running Mac OS 9. Would love some assistance! Thanks! submitted by Theryanman93 to mac [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:06 vitaliyh [TASK] Round 2 -- $8 for EACH valid entry with the general contractor's name, website, location, & proof. Details in description. 72hrs only.
This is Round 2 of this task
in which I paid $4 for each of the 10 valid entries:
- Acme Excavation & Nickolas Peters Construction LCC
- Blackcap Builders Collective
- Charles Stutler Construction
- Dream Design Build
- Fairmount Construction
- Grandma Shirley’s Yurt Co. LLC
- JZK Contractors
- Lauzier Fine Home Builders, LLC
- Lord and Land Lady Construction
- A Gruppo
However, I expected more entries, so I'm DOUBLING the amount I'm willing to pay for each NEW valid entry.
So, to reiterate the task - I'm looking for general contractors who have built a "Smiling Woods Yurts
" cabin/yurt in the USA. NOT competitors to Smiling Wood Yurts, NOT suppliers, NOT customers - only general contractors. There are lots of Facebook groups, subreddits, Pinterest images, forums, hashtags, search-by-image and, in general, you can message owners to ask who their general contractor was, etc. Use any methods you see fit.
For an entry to be valid, it should include the following:
- Name of the general contractor
- Contact info, like website, social media, or email
- City & State of the general contractor or the build
- NAME -- Shawn's Tile & Construction
- CONTACT -- https://www.instagram.com/shawnstileconstruction/
- LOCATION -- Mazama, WA
- PROOF -- https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbuktgJa3q/
PS: This task expires in 72hrs from posting.
- NAME -- We Get A-Round Yurt Builders
- CONTACT -- [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
- LOCATION -- Anywhere, USA
- PROOF -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/ownerbuilderswy/posts/866364164035298/?comment_id=866611910677190
submitted by vitaliyh
to slavelabour [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:59 BigBox_Spike May 30th, 2023 Change List
May 30th, 2023, Change List Quick Re-Queue System
Main Menu Adjustments
- Ability to re-queue and matchmake into the next game from the in-game stats screen after Victory/Defeat!
- “PLAY AGAIN”: gives players that queued alone the ability to quickly jump to the next match and be placed on a new team.
- “PLAY AGAIN WITH SQUAD”: gives players the option to matchmake again with their current squad of friends.
- “PLAY WITH FULL TEAM”: allows players to jump into the next match with all the players on their current team roster, including those placed on their team by the matchmaker.
- Available in any of the matchmade game modes (Classic Squads, Squads, Legions, etc.)
- XP summary and Daily Challenge progression are shown after “Finding Match” is triggered.
Squads Evolving Map
- Players will see their own character and squadmates characters on the Multiplayer Screen.
- Statuses of friends in the friends list have been adjusted:
- New colors assigned for being Available, Joinable, or In-Game.
- Details of squad size (2/3 or 3/3) are now shown for “IN SQUAD” status.
- Polish pass on “READY” and “SELECT MODE” buttons.
- A new map has arrived in the Sandbox region: SAWMILL by morecowbell520.
Gun Balance Changes
- Publishing limit has been increased from 10 to 15. Players now have the opportunity to publish more games to share with the community.
- Players can invite their friends into any playlist using the new “Invite Friends” button within the Battle Menu -> Players tab.
June Monthly Rewards
- Px4: Bullet Speed Increased
- 1911: Bullet Speed Increased, Minimum Damage Increased
- 357 Magnum: Bullet Speed Increased
- DT11: Full Damage Increased
- M1014: Full Damage Increased
- Matador: Full Damage Increased
- MP5: Rounds per Second Decreased
- UMP: Damage Decreased, Rounds per Second Increased
- P90: Full Damage Range Decreased, Full Damage Increased, Headshot Multiplier Decreased
- M60: Full Damage Increased, Min Damage Increased
- Bullets: Damage now falls off over distance when hitting build tiles (same as if shooting a player).
July Monthly Rewards(Starts June 30th @ 4pm PT)
- Play an active game mode (Squads, Deathmatch, and Co-Op Bot Battle, etc.) to make progress towards the monthly rewards!
- Monthly Matches Tiers:
- Carnage S85 (1911 skin) - 2 Matches
- Extra Crispy (Spray) - 5 Matches
- Carnage M1014 (UMP skin) - 10 Matches
- Order Up (Calling Card) - 15 Matches
- Hattie (Munchies) (Character skin) - 25 Matches
- Select the MONTHLY Event tab in the Main Menu to see your progress.
- Come back every month to unlock a new set of rewards.
- Play an active game mode (Squads, Deathmatch, and Co-Op Bot Battle, etc.) to make progress towards the monthly rewards!
- Monthly Matches Tiers:
- Hieroglyphic MP5 (357 skin) - 2 Matches
- -_- (Spray) - 5 Matches
- Hieroglyphic DT11 (CX4 skin) - 10 Matches
- It’s Nothing Personal.. (Calling Card) - 15 Matches
- Anna (Sphynx) (Character skin) - 25 Matches
- Select the MONTHLY Event tab in the Main Menu to see your progress.
- Come back every month to unlock a new set of rewards.
- Playing games in private servers no longer counts towards career stats.
- Fixed levels on Calling Cards of friends in the friends list.
- Fixed issue that caused main menu game modes to be stuck on loading, preventing users from selecting modes other than Classic Squads.
- Fixed the issue of Battle Royale Zone being reset to “Random” after playing a match in a private server.
- Fixed invisible weapons and health bars for players joining late.
- Team Deathmatch: Fixed issue where respawn was on B instead of A on Steam VR.
- Sandbox: With respawning loot, ammo will now respawn if a gun was not collected.
- Fixed issue causing snipers to completely unload after trying to fire through a wall.
- Fixed issue where reticle color could be incorrect when picking up a new gun.
- Room privacy in Sandbox Builder has been fixed, rooms no longer reset to “Open” privacy when a new map is loaded.
- Fixed the collision of several assets in Sandbox Builder.
- Hide unnecessary “Team” column in minimap in Training Park.
- Fix for the server list breaking if a player clicks the filter boxes rapidly.
- Server list now accurately reflects toggle states when entering via the “View Servers” buttons.
- Fixed bug that allowed non-squad leaders to join servers on the server list without their squad leader.
- Fixed issue where Metro Audio could play in Refinery in the Original Map.
For support visit [http://support.bigboxvr.com
) to get access to self-help resources or file a ticket. Known Issues
- The reticle will sometimes stay yellow after reloading. Switching guns should fix this.
- A brief loss of audio is sometimes encountered when joining a voice chat channel on Quest 1 & 2 without headphones. This is due to enabling echo and noise cancellation features.
- Steam VR users playing on an Oculus headset: When Purchasing Bureau Gold, you will need to take off your headset to approve the purchase.
- If you see a notice that you need to "update to play" but don't see it in the store, uninstall and reinstall POP: ONE to force the upgrade to happen. You won't lose any progress or data.
See you in game!
submitted by BigBox_Spike
to populationonevr [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:19 BusinessWes [Online][5E][ET][UTC-4] "The Stranger'' Cosmic Horror Campaign Seeking Players. High production value. Professionally Streamed & Recorded. (Post 3/4)
Original post: https://www.reddit.com/lfg/comments/13gfsqa/online5eetutc4_the_stranger_cosmic_horro
(graciously reviewed and approved by the subreddit mods)This is Post (3/4), we're posting this four weeks in a row before making final picks. Preface This is a long post - crazy long even. That's because we care so much to find those just as impassioned as we are about this amazing hobby. We love high quality D&D campaigns, and we believe it takes effort and time to make it happen. If you take the effort to get through learning about us in this post, reading every word with care and interest, we will do the same with your application. Our commitments:
How to Apply
- We will respond personally to each and every application, giving constructive feedback and/or move you to the next stage!
- Application Link: https://www.avarra.world
- Promo Video: https://youtu.be/RbfQWegafX8
- Sample session: https://youtu.be/FDNHxkNXM5Y?t=13120 (We're doing something new for the next campaign, and while not quite full-effort, this is a closer example of what we're going for)
- Ask a question about the lore or world in the comments! And we'll respond in character (from one of our many current character). Thumbs us up or down this post, interact to help us be visible!
- The rest are provided after application has been submitted.
- Need to get in touch privately? My discord is Wes#8045.
In the enchanted realm of Avarra, where high magic weaves its intricate web through the fabric of existence, a burgeoning form of sorcery takes root. Secluded on the island city of Crowperch, the pursuit and mastery of void magic are richly rewarded, enticing arcanists from the farthest reaches of the world to unravel its mysteries. Yet, the enigmatic allure of Crowperch extends beyond the arcane; a diverse tapestry of industry, history, and craftsmanship entwines the island's very essence. Application Overview
Beneath the surface, the island's riches reveal themselves: the mines and quarries, abundant with untapped potential, and the surrounding seas, offering bounties from the ocean's depths. Ancient archaeological sites whisper secrets of bygone eras, while artisans ply their remarkable skills on the bustling city streets. Tales of a long-forgotten, rumored treasure continue to captivate the imaginations of adventurers and sightseers alike.
But one must pay a steep price for this wealth of opportunity and intrigue. It is wise to avert one's gaze from the iron grip of autocratic rule and the unyielding scrutiny that looms over the island's denizens. For those who venture to Crowperch, a single obligation remains: seek your heart's desire, and then depart – for the island's enigmatic embrace is not meant to last forever.
In this sacred fellowship, we stand steadfast in the face of the dreaded D&D group killers. Our commitment to this game is unwavering, for it is not just a hobby, but a way of life - an appointment that must be kept at all costs. For us, the work does not end with character creation or worldbuilding. Nay, we strive for a deep understanding of each character, for their hopes and dreams, their fears and flaws, so that we may weave a complex and enthralling campaign that will leave you breathless. We implore you, dear adventurer, to show up regularly and with a burning passion in your heart. Let your excitement be infectious, let your dedication be unwavering. Overview
Selection Criteria (In order of importance)
- Game Day: Saturday
- Players: 6 (5 Regular, 0-1 Floating/Guest)
- DM(s): 2 (1 Regular, 0-1 Floating/Guest)
- Game Length: 3 Months mini-arc, then decide whether to continue. However accommodate for 1-2 years on your schedule.
- Start Date: First week of September (Yes, 5 months away)
- Qualification: TTRPG Experience, RP/Improv Ability
- Questionnaire answers
- Participation in One-Shots & Community so we can get to know you.
This campaign is getting some big investment. All players will get custom commissions of their characters, animated. Additionally, we are commissioning all maps, tokens, flairs, and elements to make this truly something special. Campaign Preface
As twilight descended upon the restless sea, the ancient ship, Her Royal Rose, creaked under the weight of its cargo. Its passengers, a motley assortment of scholars, fisherman, guard and others with business on the island of Crowperch, sit tightly in cramped quarters. Even as the tempestuous winds moaned through crevasse and open windows, the opportunities and tasks that beckon them to the island keep them going, a siren's call that drowned out the ocean's roar. Technology
The skies above were an oppressive tapestry of writhing clouds, their tendrils suffocating the last vestiges of daylight as if to obscure the path to the island. A shroud of mist swallowed the horizon, leaving the ship to navigate through a nebulous labyrinth, its destination only guaranteed by Captain Alaric Thorne.
As Her Royal Rose inched closer to Sove, the air grew heavy with mist and sea salt which deposited itself gradually on the railings, sails and masts. Little Henry Williams, the ship's messenger runs throughout the halls pattering on each door, "The captain has an announcement, all to the deck. The captain has an announcement, all to the deck." The clacking of his wooden foot pattering one after another with each step, a disfigurement he earned while working aboard Her Royal Rose.
Captain Alaric Thorne stood on the deck, the salty wind tugging at his weathered features. His voice rang out, its timbre heavy with authority and unease, as he addressed the gathered passengers.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I must bring to your attention an unfortunate turn of events. It seems the Saturation has arrived earlier than anticipated this year. As many of you know, this phenomenon causes an unnaturally heavy accumulation of salt in the air, resulting in deposits that weigh down our vessel."
He paused, letting the gravity of the situation settle upon his passengers before continuing, "This unexpected occurrence has forced us to halt our usual schedule, for the safety of both the ship and her passengers. Once Her Royal Rose arrives, she will remain anchored at Sove until the Saturation clears, as navigating these treacherous waters under such conditions would be inviting disaster."
A murmur of concern rippled through the crowd, many who were on this voyage planned their departure prior to The Saturation. The captain raised his hand to quell their rising unease. "I understand this may cause you some inconvenience, but I assure you, we will resume our journey as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, you may continue your research, tasks and exploration on the island. Sove is well stocked and very hospitable to travelers especially those displaced during our seasonal shifts."
With that, Captain Thorne turned away, leaving the passengers to ponder the implications of his words as the first tendrils of salt-laden mist began to coil around the ship, heralding the arrival of the Saturation.
In the dimly lit corners of their minds, the passengers could sense a truth they dared not confront: Their voyage to Crowperch was going to be a lot longer than they had hoped. As the ship drew nearer to the island, the shadows beneath the spires of the fortress atop the mountain loomed over the ship, casting a shadow over what little moonlight illuminated the darkness.
- D&D Beyond: We own ALL books on D&D Beyond, and all of them will be at your disposal for your campaign.
- Owlbear Rodeo 2.0: This new VTT is extremely promising, and has the customization ability for us to do VERY interesting unique things. We're switching here from Roll20.
- Discord: Voice chat & messenger for our campaigns. Video is required, however is not recorded. Offline RP included!
- Obsidian: How players track the world's expanding lore, and how we the DM's keep track of things. You don't have to use this, but it's a highly recommended tool for note taking.
- Recorded Sessions: Sessions will be recorded, edited and posted online. Proceeds from monetization will be used to level up our recording, roleplaying, technology and setup, get commissions, maps and such. Players will not be paid for participation, however this is possible for the future if we grow. Sessions are recorded using OBS.
So we are still small, so monetization isn’t at the top of our list. That said, our goal is to
- Play Excellent D&D
- Donate to charity
- Re-invest to make better content and
- Compensate players to allow them to play more D&D.
How specifically that all happens is still obscured by the mists of time. By participating in this campaign players release all intellectual property created for the campaign to Roll for Impact and related brands. Please note that this is meaningless while we're still small, but consider this hopeful thinking for our success. The next campaign is getting SO much effort, so we want to stay safe. Campaign Rules
- Backstory: Crafting a compelling backstory for your character is essential for a great adventure. By providing a reason for your character to be adventuring with others and offering plot hooks for the DM to work with. Rather than focusing on build concepts, take this opportunity to create a real, relatable character. Who knows what unexpected twists and turns your backstory might bring to the campaign? So, let's get to writing - your character's fate is in your hands!
- Stats: Ah, stats - the bread and butter of any adventurer's character sheet. But let's face it, nobody likes a Mary Sue or a Jim The Commoner. That's why we're going to be rolling 4d6 drop the lowest, but with a twist! Each player will only generate one stat, which will then be compiled into one array for everyone to use. That way, you still get the fun of rolling, but we won't have any lopsided parties where one person is carrying the whole team. Because let's be real, nobody wants to be stuck playing the equivalent of a wet noodle while someone else is shooting laser beams out of their eyes. So, roll those dice and let fate decide your fate!
- Starting Level: Starting our campaign at level 3 makes sense because many classes get their major features at level 3, avoiding the issue of players missing out on the fun stuff. This also prevents weird mid-game transformations that can come from certain builds and allows for multiclass combos right out of the gate. So, let's start the adventure with confidence and balance, knowing that we've got all the good stuff from the get-go!
- Free Feat: We're giving you an extra feat at first level, but with a catch - it must tie into your backstory or character design in a compelling way. By doing this, we hope to reduce the cookie-cutter nature of low level characters and encourage backstory development. Rather than just taking a feat because you need it, we want you to create a unique and interesting character from the get-go. So, let's spice things up and see what kind of story you can bring to the table!
- Healing Potions: Get the max benefit as an action, or use a bonus action to get the rolled benefit.
- Flanking: Flanking now grants a +2 to hit instead of advantage, and you can't flank someone if you're being flanked yourself. But that's not all - if three or more combatants are flanking a single enemy, that enemy is officially Surrounded, and you get a +5 to melee weapon attacks. So, let's get out there and show those enemies what it means to be surrounded by a bunch of hyped-up adventurers! (But remember, enemies get the same benefit too.)
- Zero HP & Exhaustion: Everyone takes the homebrew feat Battle Fatigue. This homebrew rule makes repeated downs more punishing on players in a campaign. You may be downed (Con Modifier) times before receiving one point of exhaustion. Each time this ticker fills up, reset it and add one point of exhaustion.
- Starting Common Magic Item: At first level, all characters get a common magic item of their choice. Similar to feats, this must be related to your backstory.
- Dual Wielding: RAW, DW doesn't allow you to add the modifier to the attack, so we add the modifier to the roll like a normal roll. You still get a weaker weapon, but now at least you get to get more power from the attack.
- Resurrection: (Modified Critical Role Rules) Resurrection isn't easy, folks - you'll need to pass a DC of 10 just to be brought back. But that's just the beginning. The party can all contribute to aiding in your resurrection with multiple ability checks, and even sacrifices in the deceased's name. The Dungeon Master determines the DC for each check and makes a final resurrection roll to see if the ritual is successful. The DC for this final roll depends on how many times the character has been resurrected before and how successful the contributions were. So, bring your A-game (and maybe a goat or two) if you want to make it back from the great beyond. Each resurrection adds +5 to the DC, before party contributed modifiers.
- Death Saving Throws: These are rolled privately to the DM.
- Slow Natural Healing: Characters don't regain hit points at the end of a long rest. Instead, a character can spend Hit Dice to heal at the end of a long rest, just as with a short rest. A long rest allows the use of up to half of your total Hit Dice, +1 for sleeping somewhere comfortable, +1 for having a meal/ ration. Order: The character regains half their hit dice, then they can spend their hit dice to recover hit points.
- Silvery barbs: Silvery barbs is a second level spell.
- Turn Time Limits: We're keeping things moving with turn time limits, folks. Pay attention on other player's turns and avoid flipping through your PHB or counting dice ad nauseam. Exceptions are made for new players or chaotic combat, but we want you to look up spells and rules off-turn whenever possible. Slow combat leads to mental check-outs and boredom, so let's keep things snappy. If your turn takes too long, someone else will jump in front of you. It's like musical chairs, but with spells and swords instead.
- New Homebrew: If you've got some hot new content you want to play with, I'm your guy. Just slide into my DMs and let me take a look. Now, I'm not saying I'm gonna approve everything - I mean, some of you are out here trying to create a race of sentient cheese wheels (looking at you, Matt) - but I'll do my best to give you clear, concise well informed ruling on it.
- Session Length: ~7 Hours
- Scheduling Firm Up: Sessions are scheduled concretely, but we will firm up every 4 weeks on the next month's schedule for conflicts. Exceptions are always made for life events or serious circumstances. Life happens, and we understand that sometimes we or you may need to cancel. This is always fine, provided it is not regularly occurring. Our schedules are made every 4 weeks in advance. If your game days are always difficult to schedule, this may not be the campaign for you. In regards to scheduling, you must be able to open a clear line of communication between the DM throughout the week, in case of any emergency schedule changes or conflicts. If you are a hard person to get in touch with every week, again, this may not be the campaign or group for you.
- Start: Everyone arrives to the table and calls in on Discord. Players should also take this time to open up all the required programs and have all their materials ready. We also suggest getting some snacks here too! Bonus points for a tasty beer as well!
- Recap & Warmup (30 min): After arriving and having all our materials prepared, we begin our first activity of the session: Player Recaps! We will do this every single week, and it should be a great tool for getting insight into each character’s head and getting us caught up. We may play warm up games, and roleplay challenges.
- Session (2.5 hours): Well, this is of course where the magic happens! We roll dice, we laugh, the DM laughs, the dice laugh, the dice are mimics, oh no…
- Break (30 min): These breaks do not include bio breaks or your need to use the restroom. If you ever need to run to the bathroom or refill your glass real quick, you’re good!
- Session Continued (2.5 hours): We’ll carry on through the second part of the session!
- Session Recap (30 min): We'll discuss what happened during the session, as well as what we plan to do next session, while we finalize session notes.
What We Expect & Ask of You
- Roleplay: Get ready for some serious roleplaying, folks, because that's what we're all about. We're looking at a 70/30 split of roleplay to combat, maybe even heavier on the roleplay. It's all about immersing ourselves in the world of Avarra and telling a great story together. Sure, there may be some deviations depending on the scenarios and encounters, but we're here to communicate and engage with each other and the world on a deeper level. So, let's put on our acting hats and dive headfirst into the magical realm of Avarra.
- Hyper immersion: We're not just here to hack and slash our way through this world - we're here to really get into the nitty-gritty details. I'm talking about the flavors in each mug of ale or wine at the local tavern (because let's be real, nobody likes a bland drink), cooking around the campfire under a tree during a cool and rainy night, and even delving into the plot of that book you just picked up on your way out of town. And let's not forget about forming real relationships with your fellow characters. After all, who wants to adventure with a bunch of strangers? We're here to create meaningful connections and really bring this world to life. And to all you hack-and-slashers out there - sorry, but this might not be the group for you.
- Note Taking: The pen is mightier than the sword! And let me tell you, if you want to get the most out of Avarra, it's better to be a note taker. Especially in this next campaign! We're talking about a world that's drenched in complexity and nuance, from the setting to the story to the characters that inhabit it. And let's not forget about those intricate and subtle webs that outline the machinations of the antagonists. Oh yeah, we're going deep. But here's the deal - nothing is handed to you on a silver platter in this campaign. You're gonna have to work for it. That means constantly paying attention, working with each other, and using those note-taking skills to uncover all the hidden secrets this world has to offer. And who knows, maybe you'll even uncover some secrets about your fellow adventurers along the way. (Hey, it's possible, right?) So grab your pens, folks, because we've got a lot of worldbuilding to do.
- Teamwork: teamwork makes the dream work! We're not just a bunch of individual characters running around doing our own thing - we're building a story together that encompasses every player and character. This isn't just your story, and it's not just the DM's story. This is OUR story, and we're all playing a crucial role in it. That means you need to be a team player and work together to overcome the challenges ahead. Trust me, you're gonna need each other to survive this campaign. And hey, who knows - maybe you'll even make some lifelong friends along the way.
- Immersion: If you can be in character, you should be in character! Roleplaying is all about improv, saying yes, and going with the flow. And let's be real, the best roleplay experiences can't happen if people are constantly breaking character for no reason. I mean, that's just not good improv, folks. So, here's the deal - we expect our players to remain in character as often as possible at the table. This is theater, after all, and we need to act like we're on stage. So let's embrace our inner thespians, folks, and get ready to bring this story to life like never before.
- Rules and Terms & Conditions: Excluding homebrew, the overall rules of “gameplay” are pretty standard and in accordance with RAW.
- Milestone Leveling: You'll level up according to the story. This means that we can focus less on the grind and more on a steady progression as the story builds. And let's be real, who wants to spend all their time grinding anyway? (Not me, that's for sure. #worldbuilding).
- Table Etiquette: Be willing to listen to others and grow. I mean, let's be real - part of growing close to others and forming real relationships is learning that you can't just have carbon copies of yourself. And let's face it, none of us are perfect. So, here's the deal - emotions might flare up, idiosyncrasies might arise, and sometimes, there might be a little friction. But that's all part of being human, folks. And to be a truly good friend and player, you must always be willing to listen to your peers and adapt accordingly. I mean, that's just part of being an adult. And who knows - maybe you'll learn a thing or two about yourself along the way. (Or maybe you'll just learn that you're really bad at listening. Either way, it's a learning experience.) So let's embrace our humanity, folks, and get ready to form some real relationships at this table.
- Communication: Poor scheduling and bad communication are like the kryptonite of D&D campaigns. And we don't want any kryptonite around here, do we? (No, we do not.) So, if you're part of this group, that means you've gotta keep those communication lines open. If you're someone who likes to manipulate your availability or you're just plain untrustworthy when it comes to communication, well, let's just say that you'll be removed faster than a married paladin in a brothel. (Okay, maybe that's not the best analogy, but you get the idea.)
- Showtime: Alright folks, it's time to shine! When we all arrive at the table, it's like the lights come on and the show begins! I mean, we take a lot of pride and care with our performance here, and we treat it like real theater most of the time. (No, we don't have an intermission or a concession stand, but we're working on it.) It's okay if you're not the best voice actor or you don't have a Shakespearean-level monologue prepared. (Although if you do, please share. We're always looking for some high-quality entertainment.) What matters to us is that you tried and put in the effort. Because at the end of the day, that's what makes this campaign special - the effort and enthusiasm that we all bring to the table.
- Pay attention: When someone's consistently getting distracted it's easy to derail the immersion and fun, it's like throwing a wrench in the whole machine. And let me tell you, it's not a fun sound. That's why we have specific policies in place to make sure everyone's time and effort is being respected. And listen, we all get it - sometimes the outside world can be pretty darn distracting. (Have you seen TikTok lately? It's a black hole, I tell ya.) But here's the deal - we hold each other accountable for paying attention and staying focused, because we all want to have a good time and make the most of this campaign.
- Spotlight: Do you find yourself hogging the spotlight/air every session? Are you someone who constantly talks over others? Are you selfish about the story and really only care about where your character is going every episode? Are you hoarding all the gold and being a murder hobo? This group isn’t for you.
- As the Dungeon Master, I want to make it clear that we're not just looking for players - we're looking for friends. Our aim is to build real, lasting friendships through this game. We've been playing together for a while and plan on playing for even longer. As we add more people to our community, we hope to grow together as a team!
- We don't want any satellite players here. We want active members who will contribute to the group beyond just showing up and playing.
- Honesty is crucial to us. We demand that everyone in our group has integrity not only for us, but for themselves as well. Whether it's scheduling conflicts, personal issues, or anything in between, we want friends who will be honest with each other. As the saying goes, "If you don't heal your wounds, you end up bleeding on others you might care for."
- Players are here to play, not watch. We want everyone at the table to engage with the world, the DM, and their fellow players. If you're taking up a seat at this table, you must actively participate in the story every session. You cannot sit back and listen to it.
- This campaign is meant to be challenging. It's supposed to be deep, confusing, and enthralling around every corner. There are no billboards telling you where to go next, no tutorials, and no easy modes. The intricate web being spun by the many powers of this story and world will take all of your combined minds to figure out. Our group wants a game that keeps us on our toes, so if you think you can just "fight" your way to victory, you'll be dead by morning light.
- Lastly, we love theory crafting. We want everyone to give their input and help us figure out the best moves for the group. Part of being an active player here is contributing to the campaign and helping us navigate this crazy world. So let's get ready to play and work together to make this an unforgettable campaign!
- Stage 2 Interviews: 5/29/23-6/22/23
- Public Applications Close: 6/12/23
- Stage 3 Interviews: 6/23/23-7/1/23
- Final Picks: 7/15/23 (or as soon as possible)
- Campaign Start Date: 8/5/23 or 8/6/23
I realize this might seem like a very intensive process, however we're being very thorough. Because we have gotten so many excellent applicants, we are going to have no choice but to make some hard decisions. Picks:
Are you a dungeon master? Making campaigns like these is our passion. We love going HIGH production value, HIGH quality. If this is something that you love too and you want to dungeon master in our world, we would LOVE to talk to you. As you can tell from this post, there's not enough dungeon masters out there doing this (clearly way overboard) level of effort.
- 1 Full-time Player
- 5-6 Guest Players; These will play notable NPC/PCs for dedicated sections or arcs. Arcs will be designed with YOU in mind. We might expand this list depending on how this goes with the first few people, and how many sessions it takes to close out an arc.
- (Maybe) some Alt/Guest DMs; These will voice one or more characters, recurring antagonists, etc.
submitted by BusinessWes
to lfg [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:01 BaptisteVillain VOD of Northgard played during Zlan: maybe the largest multigaming tournament in France
Zlan is a big esport (multi gaming) tournament in France with over 50K cashprice.
A few weeks ago, the 2023 Zlan took place with Northgard on the menu!!! Shiro games even added the observer mode at the request of Zerator for the event.
So the game was played twice: during qualifiers in 2v2v2v2 format (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYEfGe3q5M
), but also during the grand final between the 2 best players of the tournament: Oslo and Lockness. They played 1 map against each other, and even if the commentary is in French, and to be honest, both the casters and the players do not have the best competitive level ever as it is a multigames event, I think the game was fun to watch and I wanted to share some highlights with timestamps with you!
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYsnsCDp0iY
Timestamps and highlights:
- 23:00 Alphacast (RTS specialist caster) enters the scene to cast with Zerator.
- 24:28 Presentation of the rules for this game (hard mode, random small map, all victory conditions available).
- 28:40 Start of the game Eagle (Oslo in brown) spawns South. Iron/wheat, fish/ruin/sheeps, stone/wreck and Lore next to his starting position. Horse (Lockness in purple) spawns North. Stone/wheat, Iron/Forest/sheeps, Fish/deers and Lore/wreck next to spawn. Map is Yggdrasil with Myrkalfar and Jotunn in the middle. Oslo is favourite according to training results.
- 33:15 Loremaster dies to wolf attack… saaaaaad.
- 33:35 Some nice tile dancing with axe throwers to clear wolves
- 37:45 First winter
- 38:24 Nice positioning and micro of Grif inside the geyser to mess up with Draugrs AI.
- 40:48 Spring 801
- 42:33 Horse reaches 200 fame.
- 43:25 Eagle has cleaned all the way to Horse territory. Horse stays in defence and starts building tower off screen, the axe throwers camp and then healers hut. While we don’t have an overview right at this moment, they both have similar villagers count and their armies are comparable: Grif + Bodyguard + 2 axe throwers for Eagle, v.s. 2 warchiefs + bodyguard for Horse.
- 44:52 Viewer shifts to Eagle vision and we now can see that he has not yet explored the tile where the first tower was built. He has no vision yet on Town center and retreats to defend a Myrkalfar raid.
- 45:25 Eagle is back at the Horse’s door and sees horse is starting a new tower in the explored frontier tile.
- 45:40 Eagle attacks the tower construction tile. Kills a wood cutter. Horse retreats. Then Eagle moves at the “safe” edge of the tile to keep contesting it, but Horse sends his 2 warchiefs to finish the tower, even under combat, and pushes eagle back without further casualties. I personally think Eagle seriously messed up here, and should have abused his axe throwers range to kill the Horse warchief that was already wounded, and likely prevent completion of the tower. WDYT? After this engagement, forces seem to be: Eagle with 2 axe throwers, 3 shield bearers, Grif and bodyguard. Horse with 2 warchiefs and bodyguard.
- 46:50 Eagle reaches 200 fame
- 47:15 Eagle attacks the tower (he still has vision over only 1 tile of horse territory). Both retreat with wounded warchiefs, but the tile is saved by Horse.
- 47:40 Eagle attacks Myrkalfar camp in an attempt to heal Grif. He loses the bodyguard in this engagement and almost loses Grif.
- 48:25 Eagle scouts Horse territory. Satisfaction falls to negative for him.
- 49:45 Second winter.
- 50:10 Eagle eventually scouts Horse town centre and immediately attacks the same tower again off screen.
- 50:30 Horse comes to defence with 6 warriors, the 2 warchiefs and the bodyguard. The tower falls but a couple of indecisive moves from Eagle allow Horse to kill Grif and follow up. Eagle keeps fighting in neutral territory but his army gets crushed without Grif. It looks like Eagle falls under pressure and commits several mistakes in a row. We can see from Eagle point of view that he has no more troop, 6 villagers, 2 sailors, 3 farmers and 3 falconers.
- 51:50 Viewer switches to Horse point of view, and we can see that he just scouted the first tile from Eagle territory.
- 51:55 Several draugrs attack Eagle tile… luckily for horse they do so right under his vision, so he knows Eagle is in serious troubles.
- 52:19 Horse sends his troop to Eagle territory while scouting for the town centre. From this point, the game is over, Oslo is barely playing and will gg out of the game, giving Lockness the game and the tournament win worth 10K euros.
submitted by BaptisteVillain
to Northgard [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:57 Commercial_Speed_878 I’ve unlocked all cosmetics. Here some stats and info
Figured people may be interested in knowing how much time it takes to unlock all there is to unlock so far + give some data about the amount of cosmetics available.
I have about 90 hours played. I completed 160 trials, rebirthed 10 times. I got a rebirth trophy for the 1st, 5th and 10th rebirth. There may be more trophies; I suspect the next one will be at 25. Overall I think I unlocked everything after ~130 trials.
- Head: 12 additional heads to unlock; all epic.
- Icon: 44 icons in total. Best one is Mister Daddy.
- Outfit: the 4 legendaries.
- Night vision: 10 goggles in total; 5 rares.
- Esop: 15 total; 4 rares, 4 epics.
- Shirts: 77 total; 32 rares, 14 epics.
- Pants: 78 total; 32 rares, 14 epics. Yes, there are more pants than shirts!
Note: I count the “no item” option in the total.
- Medium item 1/2: 56 excluding rebirth trophies. 11 rares, 3 legendaries.
- Small item 1/2: 75; 6 rares
- Posters: 12; 3 legendaries.
- Wallpaper: 51; 16 rares, 20 epics.
- Floor: 55; 8 rares, 32 epics.
- Bed: 28; 4 rares, 9 epics.
- Sinks, tiles & trims: 15 each.
Data as of 30/05/23.
submitted by Commercial_Speed_878
to outlast [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 08:22 AuSSie-HellCat Week 2: October 2023 - GEW: Riot & Unleashed
| || | submitted by AuSSie-HellCat to HellCats2KUniverseV2 [link] [comments]
GEW: Riot Match 1 - HoB vs Heart Brekkers (Tag Team Tournament Round 1) From the moment the bell rang, The House of Black displayed their dominance. Buddy unleashed a flurry of strikes, combining his precision and martial arts expertise to keep The Heart Brekkers on their toes. Brody King, a force of power and intensity, used his sheer strength to overpower his opponents. As the match progressed, the rivalry between the two teams intensified. The House of Black showcased their unity and ruthless aggression, delivering devastating moves that left The Heart Brekkers reeling. The crowd was captivated by the sheer intensity and skill displayed by both teams. In a climactic moment, The House of Black unleashed their signature finisher, culminating in a pinfall victory over The Heart Brekkers. Winner: House of Black by Pinfall (3.5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/2o9nhi0ady2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=bd393d899115c27815a47224225b19b6f7490ea4 Announcement from William Regal
As you all know, the GEW World Heavyweight Championship is the most prestigious title in the world of professional wrestling. And to determine the next challenger for this illustrious championship, we are organizing a number one contender match!
This match will feature three of the most dominant and formidable wrestlers in the industry today. First, we have the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, whose brute strength and explosive power have taken him to the top of the mountain before.
Next up, we have the Almighty Bobby Lashley, whose sheer athleticism and grappling prowess make him a force to be reckoned with inside the squared circle.
And last but certainly not least, we have the Rainmaker, Kazuchika Okada, one of the greatest wrestlers in the world today.
These three titans of the ring will clash in an epic battle, and the winner will earn the right to face the current GEW World Heavyweight Champion and claim the ultimate prize. This match will take place next week at Beach Bash with the winner facing rather Bryan Danielson or Santos Escobar at the next PPV.
Match 2 - Toni Storm, Bayley, & Zoey Starks vs Britt Baker, Jaime Hayter, & Dakota Kai At the start of the match, both teams were equally matched with each other. Britt Baker, the GEW Women's Champion, and Toni Storm started the match and put on an incredible display of technical wrestling. Soon after, Bayley and Jaime Hayter were tagged in, and the pace of the match increased, with both women throwing each other around the ring with incredible force. The match started to get brutal when Dakota Kai was tagged in and immediately attacked Zoey Starks, throwing her into the steel ring post and pummeling her with kicks and punches. Starks fought back, but Kai continued to dominate her. The match turned into a brawl as all six women fought inside and outside the ring. Bayley and Hayter fought in the crowd while Storm and Baker battled at ringside. In the ring, Starks managed to tag in Bayley, who took control of the match, delivering several devastating moves on Kai. Bayley hit the Bayley-to-Belly on Kai for the victory. After the match, the heels attacked the faces, but they were eventually cleared from the ring, leaving the winners to celebrate their victory. Winner: Toni Storm, Bayley, & Zoey Starks by Pinfall (4.75 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/h8l5ob1bdy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e8b239d568fdc465a33a21524b8c41e773f8bd8
Match 3 - Money Inc vs Aussie Open (Tag Team Tournament Round 1) In an explosive tag team encounter, Aussie Open, comprised of Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis, clashed with the experienced duo of Money Inc. The match showcased the agility and power of Aussie Open as they executed high-flying maneuvers and devastating strikes. Despite a valiant effort from Money Inc, Aussie Open emerged victorious, securing the pinfall and leaving the crowd in awe of their impressive performance. Winner: Aussie Open by Pinfall (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/gt0wqykbdy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=d049835b3654ca5324f9151191caa841af196ff5 Backstage Segment
[The camera cuts to a backstage area, showing us what happened last week moments after LA Knight walked out on Grayson Waller during their tag team match. Grayson Waller is visibly frustrated and pacing back and forth when The Miz approaches him.]
Grayson Waller: [angered] Can you believe that, Miz? Knight just left me hanging out there!
The Miz: [calmly] I know it's frustrating, Waller, but we need to stay focused. We can't let this tear us apart.
Grayson Waller: [agitated] How can you defend him, Miz? He abandoned me in the ring! We were supposed to be a team!
[Just as Grayson finishes his sentence, LA Knight storms into the scene, looking equally furious.]
LA Knight: [pointing a finger at Grayson] You wanna know why I left, Waller? Because you're nothing but dead weight!
Grayson Waller: [getting in Knight's face] Dead weight? You're the one who couldn't handle a little adversity and decided to walk away!
[The tension between Knight and Waller continues to escalate as they exchange heated words, getting dangerously close to physical confrontation. The Miz steps between them, forcing them apart.]
The Miz: [firmly] That's enough! Both of you need to calm down and think about what you're doing. This isn't the time or the place for this.
LA Knight: [still seething] No, Miz! I've had enough of both of your incompetence. I don't need you two dragging me down anymore.
The Miz: [leaning closer to LA Knight] You think you can just walk away whenever things get tough? Well, let me remind you of something, Knight. You signed a contract when you joined The A-List Experience. That means you have a responsibility to be a team player, no matter what.
[LA Knight hesitates, realizing the weight of The Miz's words.]
LA Knight: [gritting his teeth] Fine. But don't expect me to forget this, Waller.
Grayson Waller: [defiantly] Likewise, Knight. We'll settle this, one way or another.
[The tension lingers in the air as The Miz steps back, his gaze shifting between Knight and Waller. The scene ends with the three members of The A-List Experience standing apart, their unity shattered, and uncertain about what lies ahead.]
Match 4 - Cody Rhodes vs Shinsuke Nakamura The bell rang, and the two locked up in the center of the ring, both trying to gain the upper hand. The crowd was firmly behind both wrestlers, as they executed their signature moves flawlessly. Nakamura's striking ability was on full display as he landed a series of hard kicks and strikes to Rhodes' body. But Rhodes was resilient, using his technical prowess to stay in the match. The match continued back and forth with near falls and high impact maneuvers from both competitors. As the match wore on, it became clear that Rhodes had a slight advantage, gaining momentum with every passing minute. In the end, Rhodes landed his finisher, the Cross Rhodes, and pinned Nakamura for the three-count. Winner: Cody Rhodes by Pinfall (5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/w5chf5hcdy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=171dfe172160d14748f566a50f2b3319adad131a
Match 5 - Chad Gables US Title Open Challenge Happy Corbin comes out to answer the challenge, looking confident and determined to take the title from Gable. The match begins with both competitors feeling each other out, trying to gain an advantage. Corbin manages to take control early on, using his strength and size advantage to keep Gable grounded. However, Gable uses his technical wrestling skills to counter Corbin's offense and get back into the match. As the match continues, Gable picks up momentum and starts hitting some impressive moves on Corbin. Corbin tries to fight back, but Gable is relentless and keeps the pressure on. In the end, Gable catches Corbin off guard with an ankle lock, surprising Corbin and securing the victory. Winner: Chad Gable by Submission (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/k49gwt1ddy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=d18a889eca09fafb6cedc020ec951ad714917b72 Post Match Segment
The arena erupts in cheers as Chad Gable celebrates his hard-fought victory over Happy Corbin. Gable's music blares through the speakers, and he raises his arms in triumph, basking in the adulation of the crowd.
Suddenly, the venue plunges into darkness, and an ominous silence fills the air. The lights slowly begin to illuminate, revealing Jay White and The Gunns standing at the entrance ramp, wearing sinister smirks on their faces. The crowd's reaction shifts from confusion to a mixture of boos and jeers.
Jay White and The Gunns make their way to the ring, their eyes locked on Gable, who stands in the center, his victory high replaced by a cautious readiness.
Jay White: Chad Gable, congratulations on your victory. You showcased some skills out there, but let's be honest, it was nothing compared to what The Bullet Club is capable of.
Austin Gunn: That's right, Gable. You may have won your little match, but now you're stepping into the lion's den.
Chad Gable: If you're here to fight, then let's settle it right here, right now. I'm not backing down from any challenge.
[The crowd roars in support of Gable, cheering him on as he stands tall in the face of The Bullet Club.]
Jay White: Oh, Gable, you're brave, I'll give you that. But this is not about a fair fight. This is about sending a message, about teaching you a lesson.
Suddenly, Jay White signals to The Gunns, and the three members of The Bullet Club pounce on Gable, delivering a ruthless beatdown. Gable fights back, but the numbers game overwhelms him.
Security personnel rush to the ring, desperately trying to separate the brawling individuals. The Bullet Club members finally retreat, leaving Gable lying on the mat, battered and bruised.
Match 6 - Undisputed Era vs Ricochet & Mustafa Ali (Tag Team Tournament Round 1) In an electrifying tag team match, the powerhouse duo of Undisputed Era, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, collided with the high-flying tandem of Ricochet and Mustafa Ali. The match was a showcase of contrasting styles, with Ricochet and Ali relying on their aerial agility while Undisputed Era utilized their technical prowess and cunning strategies. Despite Ricochet and Ali's relentless offense, Undisputed Era displayed their tag team chemistry and resilience, countering their opponents' every move. In the end, it was a well-timed double-team maneuver by Undisputed Era that secured the victory. Winner: Undisputed Era by Pinfall (4.5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/2qrbbwwddy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=a61883bc57b390149f175f610023b487b68839c8 Recap
- Match 1: House of Black def. Heart Brekkers
- Match 2: Toni Storm, Bayley, & Zoey Starks def. Britt Baker, Jaime Hayter, & Dakota Kai
- Match 3: Aussie Open def. Money Inc.
- Match 4: Cody Rhodes def. Shinsuke Nakamura
- Match 5: Chad Gable def. Happy Corbin
- Match 6: Undisputed Era def. Ricochet & Mustafa Ali
- Regal announces matches for the TV Special in two weeks
- We see exclusive footage from last week with a confrontation between the A-List Experience
- The Bullet Club beat down Chad Gable after his match
GEW: Unleashed Match 1 - Carmelo Hayes vs Wes Lee The match started off with some technical wrestling and chain grappling, with both men trying to gain the upper hand. Carmelo Hayes was able to get the first near fall of the match with a deep arm drag, but Wes Lee quickly countered with a series of impressive kicks. As the match progressed, both men started to show their high-flying abilities, with Hayes hitting a stunning springboard cutter and Lee countering with a beautiful shooting star press. The crowd was on their feet, cheering for both competitors. But it was Carmelo Hayes who was able to come out on top, hitting a thunderous DDT and following up with a swift roll-up pin, catching Wes Lee by surprise and securing the three-count for the win. Winner: Carmelo Hayes by Pinfall (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/n1e2f7pedy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=09cb0c3ab86768e2c93fd048a326fb456d48d5b3
The GEW crowd roars as Carmelo Hayes stands victorious in the ring, having just defeated his opponent in an electrifying match. Hayes takes a moment to soak in the adoration of the fans, raising his arms in triumph.
Suddenly, the lights dim, and a familiar theme song begins to play. The crowd's cheers turn to boos as Seth Rollins strides out from the backstage area, mic in hand. Rollins wastes no time and heads straight to the ring, his eyes locked on Hayes.
Rollins steps into the ring and stares down Hayes, who looks back at him with defiance in his eyes.
"I've been watching you, Carmelo," Rollins says. "And I have to admit, you've impressed me. You've got talent, there's no denying that. But let's not forget who the real champion is around here."
Hayes raises an eyebrow. "I'm well aware of who the champion is, Seth. And next week at GEW: Bash at the Beach, I'm going to take that title from you."
Rollins smirks. "Oh really? You think you can beat me? You might be a rising star, but you're not ready to step into the ring with someone like me."
Hayes steps forward, his eyes blazing. "I'm more than ready, Seth. I've been training my entire life for this moment. And I'm going to prove to everyone that I deserve to be the GEW International Champion."
Rollins laughs. "We'll see about that. But just remember, Carmelo, when you step into that ring with me, you're not just facing a champion, you're facing the future of this business."
The crowd cheers as Rollins drops the mic and makes his way out of the ring, leaving Hayes to stand alone, his eyes focused on the GEW International Championship.
Match 2 - Zoey Starks vs Jacy Jane At the start of the match, Jacy Jane attacked Zoey Starks, but Zoey quickly recovered and started dominating Jacy with quick strikes and high-flying maneuvers. Jacy tried to fight back with power moves, but Zoey was too quick for her. Zoey finished the match with a devastating dropkick followed by a running knee strike, leading to the pinfall victory over Jacy Jane in a quick match. Winner: Zoey Starks by Pinfall (3 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/0stctmgfdy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=fa40219c1d9244c5d283163d4a2bf66b43e71060
Match 3 - MCMG vs Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano (Tag Team Tournament Round 1) The match was a display of technical prowess, high-flying maneuvers, and hard-hitting strikes. Both teams showcased their chemistry and determination to secure the victory. However, it was the seamless coordination and innovative offense of Motor City Machine Guns that proved to be the difference-maker. In the end, a devastating double-team finisher from Shelley and Sabin sealed the win, earning Motor City Machine Guns a well-deserved victory over Gargano and Ciampa. Winner: MCMG by Pinfall (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/66gjv4zfdy2b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=01664761891bfb536342e2df308f5fe585dd77a2 Recap
- Match 1: Carmelo Hayes def. Wes Lee
- Match 2: Zoey Starks def. Jacy Jane
- Match 3: MCMG def. Gargano & Ciampa
- Rollins confronts Hayes before their title match next week
2023.05.30 05:53 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: KessokuBand top posts from 2023-05-29 to 2023-05-30 02:52 PDT
Period: 0.95 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||68 ||301 |
|Rate (per day) ||71.23 ||302.86 |
|Unique Redditors ||28 ||83 |
|Combined Score ||2466 ||1218 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 529 points, 20 submissions: Idz4gqbi
- My Modest Celebration of Nijika's Birthday (182 points, 14 comments)
- 20th May Nijikaposting #15 (Defamation Industry Edition) (58 points, 6 comments)
- 29th May 2023 Nijikaposting #2 (@kuro_u) (28 points, 1 comment)
- 29th May 2023 Nijikaposting #19 (ft Kessoku Band) (25 points, 3 comments)
- 29th May Nijikaposting #14 (Super Onion Cutter Edition) (21 points, 1 comment)
- 29th May 2023 Nijikaposting #3 (Cut the Onion Edition) (20 points, 3 comments)
- 29th May Nijikaposting #18 (19 points, 2 comments)
- 29th May Nijikaposting #20: Ten Days of Drawing Nijika by @aikatsu0702 (18 points, 1 comment)
- 29th May Nijikaposting #9 (@SANBA1_icecream) (18 points, 1 comment)
- Nijika Birthday Tributes by @riokasen94 (18 points, 1 comment)
- 365 points, 12 submissions: Gotoh_Naoki
- "P-please, c-can I m-marry Kita-chan..?" (messyCode& on Pixiv) (67 points, 4 comments)
- Bocchi the Hammer (@tyunnyunn on Twitter) (57 points, 4 comments)
- this bocch reminds me of the black haired girl on some of the "chad memes" (kebodohan7347 on Twitter) (41 points, 1 comment)
- Maid Kikuri (@gomibako606 on Twitter) (38 points, 3 comments)
- @lowlifescore's new doujin cover (33 points, 16 comments)
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD @SGYmyhumo on Twitter) (32 points, 4 comments)
- Bocchi the Birthday Sergeant (@partenlafratev on Twitter) (23 points, 2 comments)
- Nijika dances with... a cactus?! (@ogasanart on Twitter) (19 points, 1 comment)
- Nijika found another label?! (@goumonsha on Twitter) (18 points, 1 comment)
- Bocchi's gift to Nijika (@hanyu_desu on Twitter) (14 points, 1 comment)
- 363 points, 2 submissions: whatdoilemonade
- A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ] (278 points, 14 comments)
- A clueless sister's present [pixiv@天狗まい] (85 points, 5 comments)
- 156 points, 6 submissions: Stand-on-Toilet
- Kana_Taka11's Nijika Birthday Set-Up (37 points, 3 comments)
- Nijika Rehydrates You (@arumis3961) (37 points, 3 comments)
- To u/Spell_PhD, Hope This Will Help You with Uploading on Here (28 points, 7 comments)
- Nijika Illustration (@ZinMountain) (25 points, 1 comment)
- Happy Birthday Nijika! - Dancing Doritos (@wata9mm_no) (17 points, 1 comment)
- Happy Birthday Nijika! (@Kana_Taka11) (12 points, 1 comment)
- 121 points, 2 submissions: KikuriHiroi
- Bocchi the ugly ass dead rotting fucking floorcarp!! (80 points, 12 comments)
- Just the two of us - Playboi Carti (41 points, 9 comments)
- 115 points, 1 submission: GenericLoser12
- Oh dear. (115 points, 12 comments)
- 88 points, 1 submission: Spell_PhD
- Happy Birthday Nijika! (88 points, 18 comments)
- 83 points, 1 submission: Hamazi__
- Happy birthday Nijika-Chan!!! (83 points, 11 comments)
- 80 points, 2 submissions: caloyagin
- nani ga warui in 4k (61 points, 12 comments)
- Empty MV (19 points, 3 comments)
- 60 points, 1 submission: Dylaniskool
- Never know that Ryo plays (stupid) Fortnite (60 points, 2 comments)
- Mukaido (118 points, 18 comments)
- Idz4gqbi (96 points, 29 comments)
- YUZUtry (64 points, 21 comments)
- Gotoh_Naoki (59 points, 21 comments)
- lostWayZERO (56 points, 12 comments)
- -Nijika_Ijichi- (52 points, 8 comments)
- Pundarikaksh (51 points, 15 comments)
- Pete-zaTime (48 points, 4 comments)
- Spell_PhD (38 points, 3 comments)
- Farguad (37 points, 2 comments)
- A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ] by whatdoilemonade (278 points, 14 comments)
- My Modest Celebration of Nijika's Birthday by Idz4gqbi (182 points, 14 comments)
- Oh dear. by GenericLoser12 (115 points, 12 comments)
- Happy Birthday Nijika! by Spell_PhD (88 points, 18 comments)
- A clueless sister's present [pixiv@天狗まい] by whatdoilemonade (85 points, 5 comments)
- Happy birthday Nijika-Chan!!! by Hamazi__ (83 points, 11 comments)
- Bocchi the ugly ass dead rotting fucking floorcarp!! by KikuriHiroi (80 points, 12 comments)
- "P-please, c-can I m-marry Kita-chan..?" (messyCode& on Pixiv) by Gotoh_Naoki (67 points, 4 comments)
- nani ga warui in 4k by caloyagin (61 points, 12 comments)
- Never know that Ryo plays (stupid) Fortnite by Dylaniskool (60 points, 2 comments)
- 38 points: Pete-zaTime's comment in A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ]
- 25 points: Farguad's comment in A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ]
- 23 points: Mukaido's comment in Oh dear.
- 22 points: A_Weakling's comment in A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ]
- 20 points: whatdoilemonade's comment in A broke friend's present [pixiv@黄緑なっぱ]
- 18 points: Idz4gqbi's comment in My Modest Celebration of Nijika's Birthday
- 16 points: Stand-on-Toilet's comment in To u/Spell_PhD, Hope This Will Help You with Uploading on Here
- 15 points: DomoandFinch's comment in Trying Doritos For The First Time (GONE WRONG)
- 15 points: Mukaido's comment in nani ga warui in 4k
- 14 points: -Nijika_Ijichi-'s comment in Happy Birthday Nijika!
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]