Jeep gladiator forum
2018.11.14 21:42 jake9174 Jeep Gladiator
Everything Jeep Gladiator pick up.
2021.02.05 12:07 Oniix07 JeepGladiatorMojave
All things Mojave Gladiator
2021.06.11 00:01 Fun_Opportunity_6971 Notatruck
Forum for not Trucks. Trucks that aren’t really trucks. Honda Ridgeline, Ford Maverick, El Camino, Jeep Gladiator, Ranchero, Chevy avalanche etc.
2023.05.29 07:07 cars4starters Jeep Gladiator: Ready to rumble Jeep's Gladiator dual cab utility is well equipped for off-road adventures, but around town it could be thirsty, reports DEREK OGDEN.
2023.05.29 06:11 trapspeed Selling my Tesla. Want to get back into Overlanding. What advice would you give someone searching for a Rubicon Glad.
Sold my Tacoma.. got a Tesla Model 3 Performance. I miss offroading and truck camping. So I want to sell the Tesla and go with a Rubicon Gladiator.
Is there anything you wish you would have known before you bought it? Annoying quirks? Hate you would get? (Is this considered the bastard Jeep child?) Compliments you get?
submitted by trapspeed
to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:56 mwvwca NEW - Alu-Cab Canopy Camper for 2019+ Jeep Gladiator JT
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am helping my father sell this camper. It is currently in Westminister, CA, ready for a fresh install. Asking $26,000 or OBO. This is all very new to me and outside my expertise.
submitted by mwvwca
to overlanding [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 23:42 stork1998 Gladiator
Anyone have experience with the gladiator diesel? Wondering what the benefits vs gas are in a jeep since I don’t need it to tow anything heavy.
submitted by stork1998
to Jeep [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 23:08 Rotios Issues Installing KC G4 LED Fog Lights on ‘06 Jeep Wrangler w/ Factory Wiring Harness
We are working on adding some LED fog lamps onto an ‘06 Wrangler. The Jeep came with fog lamp connectors with the factory harness for Halogen bulbs. Sadly, the connector was not the one required for the G4’s so we had to splice the new connector in place of the original one.
After doing that and connecting everything, the fog lamps worked momentary before going out. We tried replacing the fuses, followed by the fog lamp relay, then the Multi function switch (MFS) relay, then the MFS itself. All new parts.
After replacing the MFS, then the MFS fuses started burning out. Now we have no turn signals or brake lights, but we do have high and low head lamps.
We checked the splice and it doesn’t appear to be shorting there. We aren’t too familiar with electrical wiring, and neither of us has done electrical work on a Jeep prior - we stick to mechanical work normally.
Could anyone lend us some advice? How can we test for the short causing the MFS fuse to blow?
We’ve tried searching in forums but can’t find anything.
submitted by Rotios
to JeepDIY [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 18:22 Philosiphizor Need advice on purchasing a gladiator
Hey! As the title suggests, I would appreciate advice on my next purchase.
I'm getting distracted by going straight to the Rubicon because it has all the bells and whistles. I don't know exactly what I'm buying, nor do I know if I'd like it. Sounds silly to jump from a used sport (35k-40k) to a used Rubicon (50k+) with not knowing why besides the idea of getting "more."
To provide context: 1) I do NOT plan on doing any extreme off-roading. Getting to campsites, mountain bike trials, or some off-beaten paths takes a little bit to get to those sweet fishing spots. I, however, love the idea of riding with the top off when out and about. I live in a small coastal town. 2) I want a "truck" because I want a bed. I mountain bike, camp, fish, that sort of thing. So, naturally, my concern is the interior space and size of the bed. I'm also pretty tall. I sat and test-drove some gladiators and feel like I fit OK-ish but nothing like I did in my 1500 or Tundra.
For those that went from full size to a smaller size like the gladiator, do you have any regrets?
3) If I trade in my car for a sport, I'd essentially walk out without a loan. This means I'd have the extra cash to throw upgrades on the Jeep when I see fit.
4) For use, my bro in law said to avoid any heavily modified jeeps because there's a chance there's some shenanigans going on, and would need the experience to know what to look for. He said it's typical for people to get a lift, think they can "do it all" and then mess things up. I feel that makes sense.
Apologies for the length. I've scoured the internet and feel like I'm close to making a decision. It's going to be either the Gladiator or a Tundra. Any insights are appreciated.
submitted by Philosiphizor
to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 16:31 Dpinckard Newest additions to my collection
| || |
First time posting here after lurking for quite awhile, but just a few things I got from both an antique mall and a Walmart (top row is Walmart, bottom is antique mall) Along with a card error submitted by Dpinckard to HotWheels [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 16:25 2asses1moo Leveling kit for JL High Tide
My Father-in-law bought one of the yellow Wrangler Unlimited High Tides. His birthday is next week and he keep asking me to put a leveling puck in the front for him. I installed one on his Gladiator, so I know it's not a difficult task. Does anyone know if you can add a puck to the High Tide? It was my understanding that it already had some type of spacer from the factory. (I'm not near the Jeep and can't check)
submitted by 2asses1moo
to Jeep [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 01:39 Flat4Power4Life Update…..I bought it! Brand new 2023 Jeep Gladiator Willys edition. $54k sticker with $8k off MSRP, thanks Stockton Dodge I love it!
2023.05.27 18:23 Hippy_3 25 yr old Truck Budget Help
Hi everyone! As the title says, I’m 25, Salary is 60K and take home pay is ~3K a month after health insurance, Roth IRA, federal and state tax. Rent is ~1K after utilities due to splitting it with my gf.
I have 13K in student loans and no kids. My ideal vehicle is a Jeep gladiator. pricing is roughly 36K-42K depending on used vs. new. My credit score is 725 and I assume I would get an APR of 6%-6.5%. Ideally, I plan on saving close to 10K by the end of the year, having 5-7K put down and having some breathing room for taxes of the sale. I do not have a vehicle at the moment and go into the office usually 2 times a week and share my gf’s vehicle.
Question is, would I be royally screwing myself for the future if I got this vehicle towards the end of the year? I assume the payment would be $600-$750 depending on OTD price, APR, and how much I end up putting down.
submitted by Hippy_3
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 14:47 SaucyCarnitas First Time Gladiator (& Jeep in General) Owner Questions
Hey all - This is my first-time owning a jeep of any sort and specifically bought a used '21 Gladiator Mojave a few months ago as I have always wanted to own a Jeep. A couple questions because sometimes Google doesnt do justice and I need to know from the experts on Reddit =).
Keep in mind I bought this in mid-March with ~ 28k on it and also now that I think about it, this is really the first car I bought and have owned solely by myself as a semi-functional adult so bear with mt.
- Tire Pressure Indicator has been on for a week or so. Tried to fill up to recommended (didn't work) and then overfill to about 40 PSI and drive on the highway for a few miles (as recommended on the intra webs) and that didn't work either. Any other tips or tricks on how to reset the TPMS system, or is this my first trip back to the dealer?
- Dealing with the above issue had me thinking, what kind of maintenance should be expected at 30k? I don't want to be taken advantage of by the dealer b/c I am a new Jeep owner.
submitted by SaucyCarnitas
to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 22:37 beenburnedbefore Diesel high pressure fuel pump recall
2023.05.26 22:15 zorin234 Friday Community Stream Reddit Recap: May 26th
Hey, here's the Reddit recap for the May 26th community stream.
Note: This is a summary of the stream, and any points of interest that was said on stream should be watched if they wish to get the full context.
Host this week:
Last week's news:
- Bam1500 (Lead Game Designer)
- TankZorz (Creative Producer)
- Earn your Flag OP: Link
- Trade-In Returns: Link
- Weekly News Article: Link
- Battle of Dunkirk - Starts May 26th Link
- New Premium Contract: VK 75.01 (K) Link
- Tanks Reforged: May Link
- Memorial Day Weekend: Link
Next week’s news:
Upcoming events / News:
- Silver with Interest OP
- Swedish national Day: 3d commander + Toldi III earn op: Also Swedish Bundles.
- Equipment bundles
- June 27th Italian TD line
QNA Reminder: Giveaway:
- Can you do a roadmap or something? - This has come up before, A lot of conversations has to happen to get thing done. Such as getting the Italian TD’s ready for the gladiator season. Our devs were really trying to fix the tanks, working on each tank individually as it couldn't be done with a simple fix for all. Its mostly concerns about delivering a roadmap promise. Such as “big content update in october and halloween stuff” but promising stuff for a specific month is very difficult to stay on track. Development cycles changes and we often have to shift. The Double barrel USSR tanks is another example. Delivering on a roadmap is difficult to give you all the details.
- This was quite a long answer and i hope i got a good enough summary. (zorin)
- Can the Medals tab be removed and re-integrated on the main PBRS? - This has been talked about with the user designer. We know players want to see all the rewards and stuff on one screen and it is something we are looking at and there are proposals.
- Can we add a Tab in the garage menu to see if your clan mates are online like friends? - Currently there is a separate pop up for friends. This is a good suggestion. On if this will be a new tab or on top of the social tab. We are thinking about plans for next year that are clan focused, so ill make a tickets for this so its on our minds.
- Can you make stat tanks previewable before buying equipment and consumables. - good idea, will take UI work to dynamically show that. This is something we can make another investigation ticket.
- Tanks filters separate for WW2 and CW? - Good quality of life change, albeit low priority. Will follow up on that one.
- Can you return the contract compatible filter back? - I honestly forgot we had that filter. Good suggestion.
- Filter on the Logs? Just show the Battles? - Another Good idea. Some players like to see the OPs while some just want to see the battles.
- Nation and tier filter on the stat page? - Will have to investigate the filter suggestion. Lots of filter questions this week. Its a balance between where we prioritize the UI work on Big jobs and these quality of life changes.
- Can you make it so custom games allow cross mode battles? - Its been a bit since we did any changes to custom games. Right now the game isn't setup to allow the garage to merge. This isn't an impossible task to accomplish. There are other parts we have to account for such as allowing all the tanks on the tank reel we will have to update the UI on the tank filter. Right now custom games are on a lower priority, but this is a good idea.
- Will there ever be new games modes? - Yes, will have more to share next season. Supertest may have already had some hands-on time.
- Remove damage penalty on WW2 PvE? - Possibly. We can start an investigation on that. We didn't want to make it too easy for veteran players, thus when we developed Co-op there is a bit of reduction against bots. This does affect your earnings and we already adjust earnings so that it is lower compared to multiplayer.
- Smoke in WW2? - Smoke was integral in the development of CW. We haven't had discussion on if it should be added in WW2, but looking at the Chat it looks like most want it to stay only in CW. No current plans for it in WW2
- Any new mechanics for CW? ATGMS that explode over the turret? - No dates, but we are thinking of new ideas. No drones and satellite strike and stuff as thats too modern.
- Changes the heavy tank Icon for E3 to a MBT icon? - Your right in that all the tanks in this era are all pretty advance. Early on in Development of CW, we were thinking that all these tanks are pretty much MBT’s and we cant really say this is a medium this is a heavy, thus we want to identify tanks by their role. We ultimately didn't end up going that direction. We played with the idea such as a front line tank, assault tank (mediums), snipers and scouts. No we are not making a new icon to answer your question.
- Why does the gun move once my auto lock stops - Your gun follows your camera when your not in auto lock.
- Can the efficiency of RB-RT auto lock be reduced? - We can always follow up on an investigation. This is a very difficult task. Auto lock defaults to looking at the center point of the tank. (talks about how some tanks are good against auto locks) If were to make any tuning adjustments it may make it incredible difficult to hit things and useless. We want to have a balance were it may be useful. There may be alternative to this problem.
- Could the CW tanks have their gravity adjusted back to normal in Custom games? - Maybe when we have more time to add more options in custom games such as gravity adjustment.
- Can base caping become impossible until the last 5 mins? - We can understand this can lead to poor games when it is capped quickly. This comes up from time to time. There are different ways for us to tackle this.
- Will it be possible to sort the operations better? - This was a discussion I had with the user experience guy. It is something we are thinking about. It's still early right now, so I can't say much.
- Can we get the old aiming reticle as an option? - We did a number of HUD changes back in December, and the reticle was a topic of discussion. We started to bring more info back to the center of the screen. We most likely will not make it customizable as that's harder to develop for. Do note that there is a good portion of people that like the current reticle. This does not mean this is a forever no, just its a continuous investigation to try to make both kinda players happy.
- Possibility of making the mini map larger? - This is something we can consider. Will have to run it by the UI engineer to see if this would be a performance issue.
- Since names cant be shown on the mini map, maybe we can highlight a player to see if they are spotted? - Interesting idea. Say you want to watch out for a specific tank and keep an eye out for it. WIll make a ticket for this.
- None this week, but i need some ideas on what to base my random free-bies that i give out. Any suggestions?
- Anyhow also while your looking at this, how did you guys enjoy the new format / quality of qustions this week?
submitted by zorin234
to WorldofTanksConsole [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 18:16 Substantial-Night172 Jeep gladiator rock rails. What do you have? And why did you buy them?
submitted by Substantial-Night172 to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 04:26 Thin_Two_6181 **Question about the Jeep protection plan**
I got my gladiator last September and the dealership reached out to me recently regarding the Jeep gladiator protection plan. The factory warranty is for 3 years or 36,000 miles. The protection plan for 4700$ will give me 100,000 miles or until year 2030. Have any of you guys out there got this plan and is it worth it????
submitted by Thin_Two_6181
to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 03:25 rhefley Yesterday I purchased my first Jeep!
| || |
Super excited to purchase this 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon for one hell of a price. Super pumped to (finally) be part of the exclusive Jeep club! submitted by rhefley to JeepGladiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 20:34 gazi3939 Great tool bag for your jeep gladiator
2023.05.25 19:51 trapspeed Jeep Gladiator - Are they decent? Or are they a joke truck? The looks have really grown on me. Looking at a Willys 2021 with low miles (19k) for $43000.
submitted by trapspeed to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 16:23 DemonHawk392 Fender issue
| || |
(2021)After some looking on forums I guess this fender issue is common. Has anyone dealt with this? Has Jeep offer a repair? It’s the driver side front fender and the rear. submitted by DemonHawk392 to GrandCherokee [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 05:37 -hilfigernoah- Has this set hit stores?? i haven’t found a single one from this line at any of my local stores
2023.05.25 01:45 Zurevu 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Review
2023.05.25 00:40 Status-Low-4671 Need advice, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT issues
Not sure if this is the right place to post this (please link me to the correct sub forum), i have a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT w/ 42k miles on it.
The car has a hard buck when accelerating from a stop (about midway through first or 2nd gear). Not transmission (dealer + mechanic said) because the car isnt loosing power at all when accelerating. It just feels like something is hitting the car.
No codes when scanned.
It feels like the car bucks and has a knock on the pedal. A mechanic was able to check tranny logs and doesnt see any power lose.
Took it into a dodge dealership and their analysis said my rear differential is going bad. Original thought was maybe its a motor mount, but that was ruled out.
My question is, would a bad rear diff cause the car to feel like its kicking / bucking?
submitted by Status-Low-4671
to mopar [link] [comments]