Tiktok animations sims 4
2021.10.26 00:01 lildiva3229 lildiva3229
Hi, I've been known as LILDIVA3229 (don't drag me I came up with the name when I was 10) on youtube for quite a while now. My channel was terminated. I make animations/videos for the sims 2 and sims 4.
2013.06.25 17:06 CharliGo Suggestions for The Sims 4
2021.08.20 10:08 nevernotdistracted Jazz_Emu
The Jazz Emu fan community!
2023.06.03 09:34 Due-Cockroach-8527 Top 10 Anime of the Week #09 - Spring 2023 (Anime Corner)
2023.06.03 09:32 dinkomaricic [H] Satisfactory, TABS, Hurtworld, Clone Drone In Danger Zone, Visage, Empyrion, SCP 5K, Call To Arms, SCUM, Death's Stranding DC, SOD2 Juggernaut, Tower Unite, Control UE, Hell Let Loose, ETS2, Dusk, Mortuary Assistant, Friday 13th, B4B & 100's more [W] Wishlist, Paypal (EU)
I'm from EU
,so GAMES SHOULD
work pretty much anywhere NOT BUYING GAMES,ONLY TRADES
- games for games or selling for paypal No interest in TF2 keys,CSGO cases or ANY other virtual currency BUYER covers the FEES
(if outside EU,EU F&F only
My Steam account
so you don't offer me something I own
Only looking for Steam games - so don't offer origin,uplay,rockstar,bnet or ANY other launcher 100% of my games keys are bought by me from official stores & I expect the same in return,so don't offer me keyshop games or game keys you got in a trade as I will decline I retain the right to ask for proof of ownership for ANY game I want - just like YOU have the right to ask me the same
List of games I have: Also have the Earthquake Relief bundle but reddit wont let me write all the games cause my topic would be too big - just ask 7 Billion Humans
8Doors Arum's Afterlife Adventure
10 Second Ninja X 60 Seconds!
A Case Of Distrust
A Year Of Rain Absolver
Age Of Wonders III
Ageless Airport CEO
AI War 2
Aliens Vs Predator Collection
All You Can Eat
Almost There The Platformer
Amnesia A Machine For Pigs + The Dark Descent (1 key for both games
Amnesia Fortnight 2012
Amnesia Fortnight 2014
Amnesia Fortnight 2017
Amnesia Rebirth (X2) Among Us
(X2) Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey (EU & Africa lock)
Army Men RTS
Attack Of The Earthlings
Avernum 3 Ruined World
Azkend 2 The World Beneath Back 4 Blood (EU region lock)
Band Of Defenders Banished
Batora Lost Haven
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
Behind The Frame Finest Scenery NEW
Bendy And The Dark Revival (X2) Bendy And The Ink Machine
Between The Stars (X2)
Beyond The Wire
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Bird Of Light
Black Paradox Blasphemous
Book Of Demons
Bomber Crew Deluxe Borderlands 3 + Director's Cut (ask about region locks) Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition
NEW (ask about region locks)
Broken Age (X2)
Brothers A Tale Of Two Sons (X2)
Builder Simulator NEW
Call Of Juarez
Call Of The Sea (X2) Call To Arms Basic Edition Call To Arms Gates Of Hell Ostfront Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
Chenso Club Chernobylite Enhanced Edition
Cities In Motion 2
CivCity Rome Clone Drone In The Danger Zone
Clouds & Sheep 2
Cook Serve Delicious 3 Company Of Heroes Complete Edition Control Ultimate Edition
Cosmic Osmo And The World Beyond The Mackerel
Crash Drive 3
Crookz The Big Heist
Crusader Kings Complete
Dagon The Eldritch Box
Day Of Infamy
Dead In Vinland
Deadly Premonition Director's Cut
Deadbeat Heroes (X2)
Dear Ester Landmark Edition Death Stranding Director's Cut
Deep Dungeons Of Doom
Deep Sky Derelicts
Desert Child Destiny 2 Beyond Light
Diaries Of A Spaceport Janitor Dicey Dungeons
Distraint 2 + Soundtrack
Dog Sled Saga
Double Fine Adventures Complete Series Deluxe
Dread X Collection
Driftland The Magic Revival
Duke Nukem Forever Collection
Dungeon Of The Endless
Dungeons 2 Complete
Dungeons 3 Dusk
Dwarfs!? Eador Imperium
Eastside Hockey Manager
Edge Of Eternity
Elden Path Of The Forgotten
Emily Is Away Empyrion Galactic Survival
E.T. Armies Deluxe Edition
Etherborn (X2) Euro Truck Simulator 2 Europa Universalis IV
F1 2018 (delisted)
Farmer's Dynasty Farming Simulator 17
FIA European Truck Racing
Fire Ungh's Quest
First Class Trouble
Fling To The Finish
Fobia St. Dinfna Hotel
Forgive Me Father
Framed Collection (X2) Friday the 13th: The Game
Fun With Ragdolls The Game
Fury Unleashed (X2) Gang Beasts
Garage Bad Trip (X2)
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Gas Station Simulator
Gauge Generation Zero
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams + Rise Of The Owlverlord Gloria Victis
Go Home Dinosaurs!
Goat Of Duty
Going Under (X2)
Grand Ages Medieval
Grand Pigeon's Duty
Greak Memories Of Azur Gremlins Inc.
Grip Combat Racing + Cygon + Nyvoss + Terra + Vintek DLC (X2)
Guts And Glory (X2)
Haiku The Robot (X3)
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Heal Hedon Bloodrite Hell Let Loose Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice
Hero's Hour (EU region lock
Hidden & Dangerous Action Pack
Hidden & Dangerous 2 Courage Under Fire
Hive Jump (X2) Hiveswap Act 2
Hiveswap Friend Sim (X2) Hollow Knight
Homeworld Deserts Of Kharak
Hot Tin Roof The Cat That Wore A Fedora Hot Wheels Unleashed
Hover (X2) Human Resource Machine Hurtworld
I Am Bread
I Am Not A Monster First Contact
Impact Winter (delisted)
Inexistence Rebirth Infinite Air With Mark McMorris
Interplanetary Enhanced Edition Intruder Ion Fury
Iron Danger Iron Harvest Jack Axe
Jet Set Knights
Juanito Arcade Mayhem
Jump Stars Jurassic World Evolution
Just Die Already KartKraft
Kathy Rain Directors Cut Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes
Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe NEW
Kill To Collect
Kingdom Classic (X2)
Kingdom New Lands Kingdoms Of Amalur Re-Reckoning Fate Edition
King Oddball Labyrinthine Last Oasis Last Tide
Lawn Mowing Simulator
Lead And Gold Gangs Of Wild West (X2)
Legacy Of Dorn Herald Of Oblivion (delisted)
Legend Of Keepers Career Of A Dungeon Master
Leisure Suit Larry Retro Bundle (1 to 7) Lethal League Blaze
Liberated (GOG key
Lifeless Planet Premium Edition Light Fall
Little Big Workshop Lone Fungus
Lost Planet Complete Pack Lost Ruins
Lust For Darkness
Lust From Beyond M Edition
Magrunner Dark Pulse
Maid Of Sker
Main Assembly (X2)
Masquerade The Baubles Of Doom Max Payne 3
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Midnight Ghost Hunt NEW
Mind Scanners Mini Metro Miscreated
Morbid The Seven Acolytes
Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 Motorsport Manager Mount And Blade Warband
My Lovely Daughter
Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker
Nascar Heat 5 Ultimate
NecroVisioN Lost Company
NecroWorn Neighbours Back From Hell
Neo Cab Neon Abyss
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl (X2)
Ninjin Clash Of Carrots No Time To Relax Northgard
Not Tonight Obduction
Odyssey The Story Of Science
Of Orcs And Men
Old School Musical
OlliOlli World Rad Edition
On Rusty Trails
One Finger Death Punch 2
Onikira Demon Killer
Operation Tango NEW
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete
Orwell Ignorance Is Strength
Out Of Reach Treasure Royal
Override Mech City Brawl
Oxenfree Pacer Paint The Town Red
Paper Fire Rookie
Path Of Giants
Paw Paw Paw
Payday 2 + Big Mike mask
Peaky Blinders Mastermind (delisted)
Penarium People Playground
(X2) Perfect Heist 2 PGA Tour 2K21
Phoenix Point Year One Edition
Plane Mechanic Simulator
Pound Of Ground (X2) PowerSlave Exhumed Prehistoric Kingdom Primal Carnage Extinction
(X2) Project Cars GOTY
(delisted) Project Hospital
Pulsar The Lost Colony NEW
Quest Of Dungeons
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition
Railroad Tycoon 2
Railroad Tycoon 3
Railway Empire Rain World
Raji An Ancient Epic
Rec Center Tycoon
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Solstice 2 Survivors
Redeemer Enhanced Edition
Redout Enhanced Edition
Remothered Broken Porcelain Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Revelations (X2) Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
Ring Of Pain
Rings Of Saturn
Riot Civil Unrest
Rise Of Industry
Rise Of Insanity Riven The Sequel To MYST
Roarr! The Adventures Of Rampage Rex
Rogue Heroes Ruins Of Tasos
Rover Mechanic Simulator
RPG Maker VX
Sable Salt And Sanctuary
Satellite Reign Satisfactory
Saturday Morning RPG
Say No! More SCP 5K SCUM
ScourgeBringer Serious Sam 2 Serious Sam BFE
Serious Sam Classics Revolution
Serious Sam Double D XXL Serious Sam HD The First & Second Encounter
(1 key for both
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter Legend Of The Beast
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter Serious 8
Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack
Serious Sam The Random Encounter
Serious Sam Bogus Detour
Shadow Tactics Aiko's Choice
Shady Part Of Me
She Remembered Caterpillars She Will Punish Them
Shogun's Empire Hex Commander
Shuyan Saga Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Sid Meier's Railroads
Skeletal Avenger Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Skully Slime Rancher
Smoke And Sacrifice (X2) Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe + Season Pass SOMA
Song Of Iron
Spacebase DF-9 Space Hulk Ascension
Spelunx And The Caves Of Mr. Seudo Spiritfarer Farewell Edition
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
Stasis State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition
State Of Mind
Steel Rats Stick Fight The Game
Streets Of Fury EX
Stubbs The Zombie
Styx Shards Of Darkness
Submerged Hidden Depths Suchart Genius Artist Simulator Super Indie Carts
Surviving The Aftermath
Swag And Sorcery
Sword Legacy Omen
Swords And Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon Swords And Souls Neverseen
Syberia II Syberia 3 Deluxe Edition Syberia The World Before
System Shock Enhanced Edition
Table Manners The Physics-Based Dating Game
Take On Helicopters
Tales From Candlekeep Tomb Of Annihilation (delisted)
Tales Of Monkey Island Complete Talisman Digital Edition + City,Frostmarch,Sacred Pool (trading only as a bundle)
Talisman Origins Tank Mechanic Simulator
Teleglitch Die More Edition
Tennis In The Face
Tennis World Tour (X2)
Tesla Vs Lovecraft
The Amazing American Circus
The Ambassador Fractured Timelines
The Adventure Pals
The Battle Of Polytopia Moonrise Deluxe
The Blackout Club
The Count Lucador The Free Ones
The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour theHunter Call Of The Wild
The Invisible Hand NEW
The Journey Down Chapter Three
The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
The Last Blade
The Life And Suffering Of Sir Brante
The Long Dark Survival Edition (X2)
The Manhole Masterpiece Edition
The Mims Beginning The Mortuary Assistant
The Night Of The Rabbit
The Serpent Rogue
The Signifier Director's Cut
The Textorcist The Story of Ray Bibbia (X2)
The Uncertain Last Quiet Day (X2)
The USB Stick Found In The Grass
The Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days
The Wild Eight (X2)
They Bleed Pixels
Think Of The Children
This War Of Mine
Thronebreaker The Witcher Tales
Through The Darkest Of Times Timeshift
Time Recoil Titan Quest Anniversary
Toejam & Earl Back In The Groove
Tooth And Tail (X2)
Total Tank Simulator Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Toto Temple Deluxe
Tower Of Time (X2) Tower Unite
Townsmen A Kingdom Rebuilt
Tracks The Train Set Game
Train Station Renovation
Treasure Hunter Simulator (X2)
True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 1
Tyranny Deluxe Edition
Vambrace Cold Soul
Vikings Wolves Of Midgard Visage Volcanoids
V Rally 4
Wanderlust Travel Stories (GOG key
) Warhammer 40K Chaos Gate Daemonhunters
Warhammer End Times Vermintide
Warhammer Vermintide 2 NEW
Warlock Master Of The Arcane
Warsaw Wasteland 2 Director's Cut
We Are The Dwarves
We Should Talk
Western Press We Were Here Together
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine While True: Learn() Chief Technology Officer Edition
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Windjammers 2 NEW
Worms Rumble + Legends DLC
Wrath Aeon Of Ruin (X2)
XCOM Complete Pack
Xenoraid The First Space War
X Morph Defense + European Assault + Last Bastion + Survival Of The Fittest (1 key for all
Xuan-Yuan Sword The Gate Of Firmament
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD
Ylands Exploration Pack
Yoku's Island Express
Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair
Zack 2 Celestine's Map
ZIC Zombies In City
Zombie Army Trilogy
submitted by dinkomaricic
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:31 burakalp34 Paradox condones anime mods
2023.06.03 09:31 Sad-Tumbleweed-5044 Underestimate Michael Gabriel is the prophecy OF the chosen ones of the hero saviors within the prophecy to fulfilled is Michael Vernon Gabriel UNo II on a mission on earth?
Electronic ARTS Madden community developer of the national FOOTBALL television broadcast TEAMs want be MORANS towards michael Gabriel the other half of the chosen one behind the real prophecy is actually Michael Gabriel refer as the real savior in storybooks of you Madden community members OF dumbfounded MORANS developer of the GODDAMNED national FOOTBALL LEAGUE want to the FUCKING idiotic game of you FUCKING MORANS know nothing about me because you underestimated about Michael Gabriel has a a goal within a difference within a difference within a Gabriel within a true Gabriel within the beast within a Gabriel is the heart of a Gabriel within the name of loved within a great difference leads towards greatness within following a Gabriel within darkness is likey the best brings a Gabriel within a true difference leads towards greater good of you FUCKS think opposite difference even i FUCKING speak throughout my heart throughout loving the universe of the real spread throughout the universe of Michael Gabriel has a true pure within MAKING the world a better PLACE then you're worthless FUCKS poking YOU'RE nose in the GODDAMNED wrong business of THE GODDAMNED RUINATION OF FUCKING FUCKING VIDEOGAMES OFF PlayStation 5 AND Xbox series x OF FUCKING PREVIOUS Madden NFL FOOTBALL GAMES AIN'T ON THE GODDAMNED NEXT gen LEVEL at all because FUCKING Electronic ARTS Madden NFL 24 HAS FUCKING ZERO MINIMUM CHANCE OF BEING GODDAMNED TRUE NEXT GEN AT BECAUSE IT HAS A FUCKING ZERO CHANCE OF THE GODDAMNED ea sports MADDEN NFl HASN'T BEEN GODDAMNED BUILD FROM THE GROUND BY FUCKING SCRATCH OF FUCKING Madden NFL 24 COVER ATHLETE OF JOSH Allen Doesn't WANT nothing TO DO BEING ON THE GODDAMNED Electronic ARTS Madden NFL 24 COVER athlete IN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING FIRST PLACE OF HOW I GODDAMNED FUCKING ABOUT EA Madden NFL 24 IS GODDAMNED UNGRATEFUL IS A PITTY AGAINST Electronic ARTS Madden NFL 24 FOOTBALL GAMING Community developerS OF FUCKING GODDAMNED LIARS OF FUCKING RECOMMITMENT TOWARDS FIXING franchise AT ALL BY FUCKING RUINING THE GODDAMNED WORTHLESS DAMN SPORTS GAME OF FUCKING ADDING MORE GODDAMNED BUGS AND GLITCHES IS FUCKING BULLSHIT OF THE GODDAMNED Electronic ARTS Madden community developerS THINK EVERYTHING A GODDAMNED JOKE AIN'T FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL OF THE GODDAMNED Electronic ARTS Madden community members OF DEVELOPERS MAKING FUN OF THE NBA 2K BASKETBALL GAMES IN THE GODDAMNED FIRST PLACE OF FUCKING ELECTRONIC ARTS Madden NFL 23 PUTTING JOHN Madden ON THE GODDAMNED FUCKING Madden NFL 23 FOR ALL THE GODDAMNED WRONG REASONS OF THE GODDAMNED FUCKING NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE TAKEN AWAY 1 OUT OF A 4 PRESEASON FOOTBALL GAME DOWN TOWARDS FUCKING 3 PRESEASON FOOTBALL GAMES AND FUCKUP A GODDAMNED FUCKING 16 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE BY FUCKING A GODDAMNED EXTRA ADDITIONAL FOOTBALL GAME IN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING FIRST PLACE OF FUCKING ADDING LAMAR Jackson ON Madden NFL 21 IN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING FIRST PLACE WHEN I FUCKING RIGHT OF FUCKING RETARDS ARE THE STUPID ONE AND I'M FUCKING STUPID AT ALL OF FUCKUPS GO MESSED WITH A Michael Gabriel,THERE WILL BE FUCKING DIRED CONSEQUENCE AGAINST FUCKING BOTH THE National FOOTBALL LEAGUE AND THE Electronic ARTS Madden NFL Community OF DUMBASSES BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY ULTIMATE TEAM AND X factors I WILL TAKEN Away IN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING FIRST PLACE AND I'LL ALSO TAKE AWAY CROSSPLAY OF FUCKING ELECTRONIC ARTS company BEING A GODDAMNED LIVE SERVICE COMPANY IS THE GODDAMNED FUCKING REAL PROBLEM OF DAMN EXPLOITING THE GODDAMNED Madden NFL GAMES WITH FUCKING META money CHEESE PLAYS OF FUCKING ADDING DYNAMIC BULLHIT IN FUCKING Madden ON FOOTBALL GAMES OF FUCKING DYNAMIC DIFFICULTLY OF FUCKING ANIMATIONS BRANCHING ANIMATIONS AND GODDAMNED FUCKING PHYSICS Doesn't WORK AT FUCKING ALL IN Madden NFL FOOTBALL TITLES AT ALL BECAUSE SIMULATION football IS ONLY ABOUT STRATEGY AND LOGIC IN STRATEGIC ELEMENTS BRING OUT REAL STRATEGY AT BEST IN ALL THINGS,BUT ELECTRONIC ARTS Madden NFL SERIES is FUCKING CATERED IN THE OPPOSITE SIMULATION football GAMING OF THE BULLHIT UNFAIR ARCADE CATERED SELFLESS OF FUCKING BRATS OF THEIR GODDAMNED FUCKUP PRIORITY Madden NFL FOOTBALL game SCANDAL SCAM EVERY TOWARDS THEIR FUCKUP priority OF FUCKING ULTIMATE TEAM ,ABILITIES,FACE THE FRANFUCK ,the yard of the RETARD superstar k.o x factors of GODDAMNED the celebrations IN FUCKING Madden NFL FOOTBALL GAMES IS GODDAMNED BULLSHT actually every FUCKING they FUCKING do crap on FUCKING Electronic ARTS Madden NFL 24 FOOTBALL game Becoming a GODDAMNED turd of complete Dumpster of Ea SPORTS Madden NFL FOOTBALL GAMES get worst and worse of FUCKING falling in GODDAMNED bottom of foodchain is FUCKING described of electronic ARTS company BEING DAMN worst company in GODDAMNED ever existed on earth on DAMN FIRST place?
submitted by Sad-Tumbleweed-5044
to ESPN [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:28 HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HTML & CSS resursi
Naso sam ovo davno na nekom forumu, pa mozda nekome posluzi:
You just entered html & css, you understood html very well.
Guys who made a public service that makes learning and practicing in css fun with games, so I compiled them;
- flexbox (http://www.flexboxdefense.com/) defense explains the basics of flex theme with 12 different levels.
- flexbox froggy teaches flex theme in a very entertaining way with 24 different levels. (https://flexboxfroggy.com/)
- grid garden teaches grid layouts with 28 different themes https://cssgridgarden.com/
- css diner css selectors to learn by choosing food or what else? http://flukeout.github.io/
- explains unfold 3d transforms, it may seem a bit boring compared to others, but when you think about what you can do with just css, it is so surprising https://rupl.github.io/unfold
- Roadmap handles themes such as clip-path, transform and animation with keyframes. http://victordarras.fcssgame
- A target shooting game with carnival checkbox and animations. https://codepen.io/una/pen/NxZaNr
- css tic-tac-toe classic x-o-x. https://codepen.io/alvaromontoro/pen/BexWOw
- css flexbox playground is a great site where you can see the changes in the code and changing the flexbox in an interactive way. https://the-echoplex.net/flexyboxes/
Now, the games are very good, should we search for content one by one, I leave various resources in it;
css tricks It's a great website with more than 8300 articles + 200 videos and many guides, I definitely recommend you to take a look at it, promise you won't leave the site :) https://css-tricks.com/
html & css html and css tutorials. https://www.internetingishard.com/html-and-css/
Introduction to css teaches the fundamentals of css as an interactive lesson. https://scrimba.com/g/gintrotocss
advanced css selectors https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/08...selectors/
css must watch A github repository that collects css related video content. https://github.com/AllThingsSmitty/must-...css#readme
css guidlines There are plenty of examples for writing clean and readable css. https://cssguidelin.es/
maintainable css https://maintainablecss.com/
css modules A lot of things you can do with css are compiled. (media queries, modules, filters etc.) https://glenmaddern.com/articles
css e-book The handbook for css has covered everything from beginner to advanced. https://books.goalkicker.com/CSSBook/
Now that you've looked at most of them, I'll leave some resources to help you take your css skills to the next level;
css prototypes is a content that will create a preliminary idea about advanced css topics. https://github.com/AllThingsSmitty/css-protips#readme
svg (scalable vector graphics) A collection of resources where you can find as much content as you want about svg. https://github.com/willianjusten/awesome-svg#readme
toolbox that you can use to optimize your website at an advanced and professional level. https://github.com/addyosmani/critical-p...ols#readme
awesome css Another repository that compiles css contents. https://github.com/awesome-css-group/awesome-css#readme
submitted by HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
to programiranje [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:25 crogonint List of Alternate Barovian Maps which are Needed
I'm pretty sure that the majority of Barovian content creators have already seen some version of this list. I actually went back to update my original post of the list to discover that I never made my own post of it! I put together the first version of this list a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure this is the most complete list of its kind anywhere: Alternate areas of Barovia that are commonly needed, besides the commonly published CoS specific battlemaps:
0) The (Dark) Carnival - nobody ever makes maps / assets for this, even though gobs of people always throw it in to their campaign, even though it's old as crap. I understand that there's a Carnival Realm in the new VRGtR book.. I'll probably never use the realm-carnival, but that's a second place the Dark Carnival maps/assets could be used. There are also a trio of third party Ravenloft carnival modules as well that they could be used in.
1) Battlemap sized maps of the towns. At LEAST a 5 foot per square / hex map for the tiger chase. (Obviously modern VTT platforms don't actually need the grid on the map. ;) )
2) Random shops, stables, blacksmiths and generic places the party is likely to go anyway.
3) Generic encounter locations.. country roads / rivers / bridges and combinations of the three. It sounds dumb because you can get generic encounter maps like that anywhere.. but it would be AWESOME to have matching Barovian roads and Svalitch woods on all of your encounter maps. Don't forget the specific crossroads with the gallows from CoS.. I don't recall if there were hanging cages mentioned, but you could throw in some PNG options for them.
4) A covered bridge, including the roof, deck and under views. (To tack on to the Headless Horseman add-in.) The Woodcutters hut as well.
5) Besides the Carnival, there are a few other old school modules that people like to bolt on to CoS (Adam, etc. etc.).
6) DragnaCarta, MandysMod and Pyram King have all developed alternate encounters and a handful of setting that might be able to use an alternate map here and there. (Orphanage.) In particular, I recall battles in/near the bogs, on mountain sides with/without roads and watch towers. Military and outfitter style tent interiors and exteriors and camps placed.. you know what? Make those camps be PNG assets that could be dropped in a bog, next to a river or on a mountain side as needed. ;) I recall Lunch Break Heroes making an encounter for Borgia/Borca, but I don't recall if they made any scenarios / encounters for Barovia. I got a special request for Beneath the Abbey.
7) The Interactive Tome of Strahd sends the party back in time and would be a PHENOMENAL set of maps to expand Barovia. Seriously, you could drop those on DMsGuild and make some bank. Some additionally pre-Strahd bright and shiny versions of the village of Barovia and other basic maps might be nice for some throw-back adventures.
8) Retro Castle Ravenloft.. Castle Ravenloft fully restored to its former glory! (Castle Barovia? I picture it as more of a walled garrison, looking like a giant stone bubble from a distance, but it did have at least one tower overlooking the cliff.) We know that the old pre-Strahd castle had multiple floors located in roughly the same place as Castle Ravenloft, but with significantly different floor plans, as the ghosts walk staircases and pass through doorways that don't exist anymore. :D (Important side-note: Strahd did not grow up in Castle Ravenloft. I believe that there is one (1) painting of him looking out over Yesterhill, through the mists at a vision of the castle he grew up in, but I don't think anyone has ever tackled it.)
9) The caverns and the alter area in and under the Pillarstone of Ravenloft (from Expedition to Ravenloft) are frequently added in to CoS. I've never seen a map of a hidden cavern entrance in the Svalitch woods, let alone a set of creepy Barovian caverns.. or the Castle side of the entrance, for that matter.
10) Around a decade ago, some weirdo drew an artistic image of Castle Ravenloft with the foundation bedrock rotted away under it. I'd like to see a detailed elevation map of the curtain wall and gatehouse with the bedrock still under the curtain wall, because that irritates me to no end. NOBODY would build a massive curtain wall on a questionable foundation. Reference Vlads actual castle (which is admittedly ten times smaller than Ravenloft) for a rather specific example of a (THE) castle built on the side of a cliff. As I recall, if looking at the gatehouse, the left side and back left corner of Vlads actual castle are protected by a cliff, and that's where the inspiration for Castle Ravenloft came from.
11)Speaking of elevation, at the other end of Castle Ravenloft are balconies and windows jutting out over the cliff. I'd love to see detailed maps of those areas, an 'ant sized' map of the Svalitch woods and Barovia as seen from the castle, and an elevation map of the cliff-side reaching from the Svalitch woods up past the windows and balconies to the Curtain wall. Parties occasionally decide to attempt to scale the cliff. Having a cliff and curtain wall that actually matches would be awesome.
12) Odd ball areas we never see. The druids must have huts or a village somewhere. The Roc must have a nest somewhere. The Mad Mage in Barovia has one of either a tower / cavern / pocket dimension somewhere. We could use Barovian flavored versions of all three. Oh, and the woods and encounters with said mage on the backside of the lake.. so a lake / forested area with spread out trees for players to run in terror or attempt to attack at range.. or whatever.
13) UNDER Lake Zarovich, there are a handful of generic encounters. There are also a few river monster encounters, generally near the Berez Swamp, could use a lair map and an underwater river encounter map, Barovia flavored. Speaking of Berez, I've never seen a detailed large scale swamp map for the Berez Swamp.. let alone the whole town being overrun by the swamp.
14) A proper Berez Swamp. A full sized swamp, with river banks, fields of cattail and reeds, murky backwaters, underwater groves of trees, and a couple of dozen oddly shaped islets and sandbanks.. a few dead logs.. not to mention a proper full sized assortment of Berez town ruins.
15) What's the village in the Adventurer's Guild Supplements?? Orasnou! There's a tiny village there (the size most people depict Berez as, because the CoS book doesn't describe the whole town of Berez properly). So that map is needed, along with.. 4 interior maps, if I recall? (Probably more, + a manor.) As well as an alternate werewolf lair and a few others, like a Barovian bluff, again if I recall off of the top of my head. I've had requests for the Gundarak villages Teufeldorf, Zeidenburg and Renika, as well as the other minor villages and..
16) The complete map of Barovia, post Grand Conjunction (done in standard modern style/graphics).
17) Various encounters have been depicted on Mount Baratok. Which would be a stark stone mountain, snowy and generally above the treeline, not like the hilly tree covered mountains where Argynvostholt and the Roc and etc. are located. I think a largish rocky encounter map of the mountainside would be the first needed. I (seem to) recall a three tiered monastery built on the side of a cliff, with a freshwater spring enclosed that would require an elevation map along with three small interioexterior maps showing the wooden stairs going up and down the cliff-side. I recall one encounter involving a lai small cave sized area.
18) Lots of people want Van Richtens magic shop and other stuff described in his escapades. We could also use a handful of Vistani Vardos and Camps. If I recall, there are only two described in the CoS book, but there are many more tribes of Vistani than that, and we're told that they move around frequently. If might be easier to provide PNG files for the vardos, outfitter tents and assets for a large scale camp. Come to think of it, there aren't a whole lot of tokens for those smallish horses they use either, so someone might whip up 10-12 smallish shaggy horses with unique patterns to show off. They don't care one ounce for a horses pedigree, and are more than happy to keep unique looking mongrel horses as their personal caravan animals. They use mountain horse stock when breeding their horses, so they would be a bit hairier and stockier then say an Arabian.. just scaled closer to a pony size. Donkey size! They're donkey sized horses. :D ..real donkey size, if I recall 5e has some weirdness going on with their official donkey/wagon sizes that makes no sense at all for Vardos sized horses and wagons like the Vistani would have.
19) The valley where the village of Barovia is located is described as a massive fertile farming area, yet we never see any medieval farms, ranches, graineries or farmers markets for Barovia. Definitely need a few of those. Barovian farmers and ranchers would SPECIFICALLY all have the buildings that (in the real world) later became fortifications, Thick werewolf proof walls and heavily barricaded doors everywhere. No window on the ground floor. Livestock was housed indoors, in enclosed courtyards with family areas wrapped around them, or with the animals on the ground floor and the family living above on the second floor. Horse stalls and farrowing areas would be fenced off within the area. Graineries would be large round wooden buildings with barricaded doors and sturdy out-buildings. 10 foot tall max, today's 4-5 story tall graineries are a modern invention. There would probably be a large stone community grainery far on the other side of the valley from the Village of Barovia. for that matter, there ought to be a functioning grainery or warehouse somewhere between the Village of Barovia and Bonegrinder. ALSO, if Bonegrinder is no longer being used as a mill, there would HAVE to be another windmill or waterwheel driven mill somewhere else in Barovia. Many artists have envisioned a water-wheel grainery on the River Ivlis near the Village of Barovia. Corn cribs would be on the second floor of a barn for drying grain, doubling up to dry bales of hay, not primarily as a hay loft. PNGs for 2-3 styles of fencing and gates, water troughs, and some medieval horse drawn plows and rakes would be nice. Dog kennels!! Every farm would probably have it's own horse pasture or rink with a training post, and a dog kennel or run for dogs to run during the day. You know those giant mastiffs that the Barovian nobles are so fond of? Yeah, the farmers in the fertile valley near Barovia would be the only ones rich enough to be able to afford to raise those pups for the nobles. Somewhere out here would be a medieval rancher set up to raise mastiff puppies with an assortment of full grown mastiffs. Mongrel pups or runts would be sold off to neighboring farms at a discount. Roaming wolves would stay FAR away from them, and werewolf packs would likely attack them for any reason at all (if they could find a way in to the basin). I picture a LARGE farmers market and stockyards just inside the River Ivlis bridge of the Valley of Barovia. We know that Barovia is a trade center.. so there MUST be one. The bridge would offer protection if needed, and it would be the closest place farmers and ranchers could set up to provide commerce with the other villages and domains and still have the protection of being inside the gates. Hmm.. they might have a dirt race track there for showing off horses going up for sale. Make that very probably, The Vistani/Romani are famous for defending their mountain horses at the drop of a hat. This would be the main place of commerce for farmers goods in Barovia. This is (the main area) where Vistani Caravans would import and export farm goods in to and out of Barovia.
20) There would absolutely be homestead (small) sized farms and ranches carved out up in mountain valleys or even on mountain sides facing south. In fact, a south facing mountain side might get enough sunlight to raise delicate crops, spices and herbs, whereas most of Barovia can't, due to the mists blocking the sunlight. Also, a couple of mountain pastures with matching rocks / trees bordering them would be nice. Honestly though, if you pass out some rock and tree assets that match the ones you already use, anybody could throw together their own mountain pastures, or even their own valley pastures. Rows of crops are hard to find though! You could easily have scenarios of wolves/werewolves hunting the party in a cornfield.. but there are no Barovian cornfield battlemaps. ACTUALLY, I don't think I have any battlemap sized crop assets, and I probably have the largest collection of map assets around. You could probably sell these farming assets/maps on DriveThruRPG and DMsGuild as well, I've never seen them anywhere. ..OR you might ask Forgotten Adventures or Tom Cartos to throw some together, whatever seems clever. :) I've been asked specifically to try to get Yaedrag (barbarian-esque village in the mountains that Dragna wrote up) made up.
21) Jenny Greenteeth's Hut.. perhaps a grove of her untainted trees from the Quivering Forest? (Also the Glumpen Swamp and Vanishing Hills, various locations within these.) I picture the Quivering Forest loaded with fruit and nut trees and songbirds fighting for real estate (the text mentions angry squirrels).. surrounded by classic Svalitch Woods half-dead spooky trees. ;) I recall seeing a couple of versions that roughly followed the description given in DDAL04, but they're just a hut, not the whole barrow surrounding her hut as described. Additionally, many artists have upscaled her hut to be a small trading post, and put it on wooden poles, swamp style (never seen a battlemap of it, though). Lots of room for creative renditions there. :)
22) Another thing that I haven't seen ANYBODY making is small abbeys. The hills and mountains of Barovia are said to be littered with small abbeys. ..some of them abandoned, some not.
23) Abandoned mansions and manors. Strahd massacred the noble families of Barovia for their involvement in his father's murder. There is one legend of a nobleman possessed by a demon that Strahd left alive, as a curse 'worse than death'. At any rate, there ought to be a handful of abandoned / haunted mansions and manors dotting the Barovian countryside for the party to stumble in to (or check out due to a hook dropped by an informative villager).
24) There are currently NO mines in the CoS version of Barovia.. bizarre for a mountain country. It would suit that some of those decimated noble families ran some mines that have since been abandoned. Of course, it wouldn't do to host your standard monsters in a Barovian mine. I'm thinking Lair of the White Worm. Something more horrifying than dungeoneering.
25) It's been mentioned that instead of murdering the losers from the werewolf trials, they might be shipped off to be slaves in a mine, or to a plantation in the swamp. The plantation would be stick construction, as you would expect in a swamp, they would collect tubers and reeds that grow in the swamp, not traditional plantation type crops.
26) The various Barovian villages NOT included on Schleys map of (Central) Barovia usually have a town sized map plotted out and published somewhere, but no really decent overview maps or battlemap sized maps of them exist. (This need might easily be filled by a couple of handfuls of generic Barovian village buildings, field-stone and dirt street assets, and sundry village constructions.
27) Besides the Gates of Barovia, there are supposed to be watch-towers dotting the landscape as well. An operational watchtower and a couple of partially ruined ones would be awesome.
Assets nobody has made like the Dark Carnival and lake/river encounters and the Mad Mages various lair options would be the most needed. I simply don't understand why EVERY CoS map developer doesn't provide matching roads, forests, rivers and generic shops with matching Barovian assets. The maps I mentioned which you could make money selling on DriveThruRPG and DMsGuild (to me) would just be silly NOT to make. ...Van Richtens magic shop is requested a LOT. When the party first enters Barovia, I can picture them being chased in to a fortified farm by a pack of dire wolves / werewolves at dusk (perhaps the first couple of farms won't unbarricade their doors). I'm sure you can see the utility of the rest. Will everybody need a Roc nest on a cliff above the forest? No. Will DMs derail their campaign for a minute just for the opportunity to make the party loot a Roc nest? Yes. :
Finally, I would note that since I wrote this list, a few cartographers have added some of the above locations to their Library, but the vast majority of these are as of yet, untouched. :)
submitted by crogonint
to CurseofStrahd [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:25 ProperRazzmatazz4893 Session 21 Royal Pass in BGMI
| || | submitted by ProperRazzmatazz4893 to u/ProperRazzmatazz4893 [link] [comments]
Welcome to this exciting article about the completion of Session 21 Royal Pass
in Battle Ground Mobile India! Are you ready to dive into the action-packed world of BGMI and discover the rewards and challenges that come with completing the royal pass? Join us as we explore the ins and outs of Session 21, the perks it offers, and the strategies to level up your gameplay. Let's jump right in! Session 21 Royal Pass: An Overview
Session 21 of the Royal Pass
in Battle Ground Mobile India brings a whole new set of rewards and achievements for players to unlock. With a mix of cosmetic items, in-game currency, and exclusive outfits, the royal pass offers a thrilling progression system that keeps players engaged and motivated. So, what can you expect from Session 21? Let's take a closer look. 1. New Exclusive Skins
Session 21 introduces a range of exciting and visually stunning exclusive skins
for weapons, vehicles, and characters. From sleek and futuristic designs to battle-hardened looks, these skins will make your gameplay stand out from the rest. Show off your style and intimidate your opponents with these eye-catching additions to your arsenal. 2. Unique Emotes and Animations
Express yourself in the battlefield with a collection of brand-new emotes and animations. Whether you want to celebrate a hard-earned victory or taunt your enemies, these animations add an extra layer of personality to your gameplay. Choose from a variety of dance moves, gestures, and expressions to truly make your mark in Battle Ground Mobile India. 3. Exciting Challenges and Missions Session 21
brings a fresh batch of challenges and missions that test your skills and wit. From solo missions to team-based objectives, there's something for every type of player. Earn experience points, level up your royal pass, and unlock exclusive rewards as you conquer these thrilling tasks. Are you up for the challenge? 4. In-Game Currency and Loot Crates
As you progress through Session 21
, you'll be rewarded with in-game currency and loot crates. Use this currency to purchase additional items, customize your character, or unlock special features. The loot crates hold a chance for rare and valuable items, adding an element of excitement and anticipation to your gaming sessions. Will you strike gold? Watch my video and subscribe my channel
: Youtube channel: Shikari gaming
2023.06.03 09:23 Agaricfursona colloring
I was having a conversation with my stuffed animal (Yes I have stuffed animals.), Pickles about pride month and other stuff. Sooo, I whip out my coloring tools and paper and i make little pride flags. I am very happy rn. I also have work at 4:00 (I'm going 2 ma fathers work! gonna breath in exbectis aka asbestos) and its 2:23 yay!
Happy pride month y'all!!
submitted by Agaricfursona
to lgbt [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:22 riggs195 Anon's Pacific NorthWest Encounters
So, I’m writing this on my phone because I figured I should share my experiences. I’ve shared one already but I figured I should share more as I have had quite the run-ins with some odd things in the woods of the Pacific Northwest.
I live in Oregon, but I do tend to travel on my off time in the wilderness, despite my run ins I love the forest, nature, and all I just tend to be much more careful now.
This first story takes place in my home state. I have a buddy who is a park ranger and he shared me a story of his own. He works at Crater Lake National Park and was patrolling one of the trails that was reported by hikers who said they heard a bear in the area. He went out with a tranquilizer to move the bear out of an area that was close to a campground. He was walking as usual when he felt eyes on him…he began to hear movement in the woods, and he shouted out “anybody out there?”
He got his tranquilizer ready and proceeded toward the noise. But as he approached, he heard another noise behind him.
Now he was thinking, “Oh no there’s more than one out here.”
Not sure what to do he prepared for the worst but then to his relief it was two deer. He sighed in relief thanking God that he wasn’t going to be mauled that day. But suddenly he noticed blood on one of the deer’s antlers and next to it behind the bushes it came out of was the carcass of a black bear. The two deer just stared at him and returned to feasting on the bear. He wasn’t sure what to do, tranquilize them or risk being a victim? He decided it was best to take the shot and hit both. They didn’t even budge and just walked off into the forest.
He reported the dead carcass of the bear and just had a team remove the remains. Still gives him the Chills thinking back to that day.
The next story was when I went on a fishing trip with a friend in Washington.
We had set out to fish along this river that was calm that day.
We caught a few fish and even some crawdads. I love seafood so I wanted us to stay out longer to catch a few more fish. My friend ended up taking a nap while I continued to fish. All was well but I suddenly noticed something in the distance, something dark moving along the river. I thought it was some sort of log that was stuck and got free and was floating along the river, but its movements didn’t appear normal. It would move back and forth getting closer and closer. I began to get nervous; I can’t really explain why it just felt like I needed to get away from whatever this thing was.
I turned to my friend who was still asleep and heard a splash.
I looked back and the thing was just gone. I looked around wondering where it went, and I saw it. Perched on top of a tree, I thought it was a cougar, I grabbed my binoculars for a closer look, and it was crouched but was tall, lanky and had milky white eyes but covered in black feathers and wearing some sort of animal pelt. I felt a sudden sense of dread and fear I never felt before. I looked back to my friend to wake him but before I could I heard another splash and saw it was back in the water now headed to the boat. I said “F this “and then turned on the motor and hauled ass out of there. My friend woke up yelling at me and asked, “What the hell are you doing?” but I didn’t respond. When we got to the loading dock, I anchored the boat and told him to get in the truck and he protested about leaving the boat and I said, “We will get it later get in now!”
The car ride back I explained everything, and I saw how pale he got. He’s part Native American and explained to me that what I saw was a Skinwalker.
This next story takes place in the Canadian Wilderness. I was on a hunting trip with my buddy who has a cabin in Canada deep in the wilderness, off-grid type of deal. It was the beginning of winter so the snow wasn’t so bad to where you just couldn’t move. He had this goal to get a mountain lion. So, we headed out to a ridge where you could see out to a clearing where he said he saw this specific mountain lion every year. It always came to the same spot, maybe its home was nearby I don’t know. So, its nighttime, and we had a small fire going, I went to go take a piss when I noticed something or somethings… 3 humanoid figures were in the clearing, I quickly put the fire out, and my friend told me “Dude why did you do that?” I told him to shush, and we observed the 3 beings. The thing was this was way out in the middle of the wilderness, there’s absolutely no way that anybody else knew about this spot. Also, the 3 figures looked human, but I could tell they were much taller than normal and their arms, skinny and just moved unnaturally. They were circling something, but I couldn’t tell what exactly. Then one of the figures stopped and looked directly at us. We rushed to cover and didn’t really know what to do. So, we decided to not sleep that night and have our rifles ready just in case. The following morning, we went down to the clearing to see what those figures were circling and sure enough we saw footprints much larger than a normal human and the beheaded mountain lion that my friend wanted mounted in his cabin so badly but now not so much…
This story still comes across my mind to this day. Me and my buddy from our hiking club were going on a hike one day, it was a beautiful hike along a river, and we were looking for places to set up camp. We saw a campground with food and trash everywhere and at first, I was upset that someone just left this much of a mess here. But the longer I looked around the weirder things got…Their trash bag was still hoisted up on a tree branch but ripped open, the food was still there and if a bear or another animal got to the food, they would of ate everything. Also, there tents were still set up, but ripped as if from the inside, clothes still around and even 2 pairs of boots. The whole campground looked as if whoever was there was immediately in a rush to get out of there and just left all their belongings, not even bothering to take their shoes. The hairs on my neck stood up and both my buddy and I decided that we should call it a day and just hike back to the car. I reported the incident to the forest rangers, but they said they weren’t aware of anybody camping in the area and did not receive any reports from the area. Still freaks me out thinking what could have spooked these people so bad they left their tents, not even bothering to use the zipper and leaving their clothes and shoes behind.
This next one comes from a solo hike. I was doing a 3-day solo trip somewhere in Washington near the Canadian border. I was literally way out there no facilities or normal campground. I was just hiking along, and dusk was approaching, my campsite was already set but I just went for a stroll when I thought I heard a child’s voice calling for help. I thought it was my imagination, but I heard it again. I began to follow it and then I saw the child. He looked dirty; clothes still intact but his back was facing me. I called out to this kid, and he turned around but before he could speak, he was pulled by someone or something down on the other side of this hill. Then I heard a loud crash as if a metal down shut. I ran to where I saw the kid and saw nothing but the same clothes, he was wearing neatly folded and his shoes right next to them. After a few minutes to no avail, I made my way back to the campsite gathered all my things and headed back. I went to the forest ranger station and told them about what I saw. Never found out if they found that kid or not.
Now this story comes from my close friend in Oregon, but this happened in Washington. So, I was hanging out with my friend who has pretty much grew up in the outdoors all his life and I asked him what his most creepy experience in the woods was. He told me he didn’t have a lot of experiences like that aside from hearing weird things at night when he went camping. But, this one time he was out hiking with his dog, they usually are a pair for hiking with friends but this time he was out hiking with just his dog in the deep woods of Washington on a trail that had very little traffic, like you wouldn’t expect to run into anybody. So, his dog is off leash, roaming a little in front of him and as they come to a corner the dog just stopped and his hair stood on the back of his neck, did a single bark moved up one step and then just ran behind my friend, not behind his legs but down the trail behind my friend, about 25 yards behind him. My friend pulled out his firearm and aimed forward, considering this was an area where black bears are he thought maybe his dog saw a bear but after a few minutes he didn’t find anything, no animals, nothing. His dog refused to go near him even after he kept calling for his dog. He eventually left the trail with his dog and got back home in one piece. But he said he never saw his dog act like that, his dog and he have hiked plenty, and his dog has been spooked before, but he never acted that way and he would always come back to my friend even when spooked.
This last story I have for now occurred when I was hunting with my buddy in Washington. The area still had trees but was on the dryer side with us being closer to the desert.
We had a deer blind set up near a clearing and scanned the area for some deer when we noticed a big elk with a couple of doe. They were grazing and we just watched since we didn’t want this deer.
What was odd though was the weather began to get rainy and fog rolled in as evening was approaching. We noticed that the elk began to showcase defensive behavior, going back and forth making grunting noises and huffing as it began to set up a defensive area around the doe who were now cowering in a small area. Kind of like “Back up these are mine” This elk was staring at the tree line, and we thought, “oh shit maybe it’s a bear”. But to our surprise it wasn’t, it was another elk. We got a little excited thinking we were about to see these two elk go at it to see who gets to take the herd of doe home, but I stopped once I put it together. Why did the doe seem so afraid then?
Then I saw another elk and another and another all just staring at the protective elk.
But then to our shock all the elks began to stand. On two legs.
Now sometimes deer will do this as a protective or displaying behavior of superiority, but these elk were not.
The protective elk began to show more aggression attempting to scare them off.
My friend whispered to me. “What the hell is this, I’ve never seen this before in my life.”
My friend has been hunting for over 15 years from Alaska all the way to Colorado and parts in the East coast. A seasoned man who didn’t scare easily but I could tell this freaked him out.
The group of bipedal elk just stood there and then they all bolted towards the Elk and the elk charged them at the same time. Managing to impale two of the elks but he was outnumbered, and the elks didn’t use their antlers but began to bite the elk with what looked like jagged sharp fangs.
It was horrible. They then they circled the elk and just looked up to the moon and made these god-awful gurgling noises
It looked like some sort of F’d up ritual.
We decided that we should leave and began to grab our things to leave. I’m positive that we were too far for anyone to hear but I sweat as soon as we moved one of the deer stopped and looked right at us.
And that’s when we nopped out of there, we ran all the way to the truck hoping we didn’t run into those elks or whatever the hell those things were. I have seen deer display hostile behavior but never like that.
We were rushing to throw our stuff and sped out onto the dirt road. We got about 1/4 a mile away when we noticed a giant log blocking our path that wasn’t there before.
My friend said: “dammit we have to move it”
Luckily, we had a chainsaw in the back, and he cut some of the log away so we could move it. But God those logs were heavy, when we got to the last of the log my friend said, “help me move it!” I joined in, and we both lifted the last of the log out of the way out we noticed something on the road. It was one of those deer. Just standing looking at us. We backed up towards the truck my friend not even caring to grab the chainsaw and I swear it opened its mouth and said “hhe hhe-hel-help me moo-move iiiit”
It was distorted but sounded exactly like my friend.
We just ran to the truck from there and we hit the gas and this deer just ran towards the truck and hopped on the front and then the top of the truck and I’m just shitting bricks at this point and attempt to grab the shotgun from under the seat when my friend says “hang on” and just hits the brakes hard and this deer just goes flying off the truck and he quickly speeds around it .
We stayed at a hotel after driving 2 hours straight back to civilization.
Honestly, I believe deer just have some messed up ways, but I really don’t know what they were but I’m positive they weren’t deer, I don’t know what they were.
I figured I’d mention this since I didn’t add it to my previous post.
These experiences I had forever changed my perspective on the woods and I questioned whether I should ever step foot in the woods again. I don’t know why I attract these experiences but part of it motivates me to keep going to share what I see.
This other story was a time I went out with a friend to explore. We were in the backcountry just exploring and I suddenly saw this weird structure. My friend decided we should check it out and we saw this stone-like structure covered in moss and it must have been there for decades. What was weird though it had this rectangular structure that had a door, the door was perfectly preserved as if someone just installed it. No rust on the door handle or any weather damage, it’s like it came fresh out of the store.
I went to get a closer look and I was about to try to open the door when my internal gut feeling was screaming to me that something was wrong and we should not be here, and extreme sense of fear flooded my entire being and my hair on the back of my neck stood up.
My friend told me “What’s wrong?”
I told him “Maybe we should just go”
And he said “we can’t just leave now let’s at least see what’s inside”
Just as I fought my fear off and went for the handle the door began to creak open and I felt something was just VERY wrong, and I think my friend just instinctively knew we had to run, and we just got the hell out of dodge.
We returned with more people and armed to the teeth to try the door again.
But we couldn’t find the structure anywhere despite me marking this area on my map before we even attempted the door.
I always wondered what would have happened had I opened that door….
This next one I was camping with my old roommate, and we were enjoying the night and headed to bed soon after our fire was put out.
Around 3 am I had to piss so I went to the tree at the edge of our campsite
I heard movement after I finished and thought it was my friend having to do the same as me. A few feet away I gave him the okay hand sign and he gave it back
But the way his fingers moved just looked …wrong
I thought maybe I was just tired and headed back to my tent.
The following morning, we made breakfast and I mentioned to him how I drank too much the night before and don’t like having to piss at night but at least I wasn’t the only one who had to go.
My friend looked confused by that last part and said “what do you mean only one? “
I told him: “you don’t remember? We went to pee at the same time.” Then I showed him the okay gesture that I gave him last night to jog his memory and he just told me: “dude I didn’t get up at all last night…”
A chill ran up my spine and I just played it off that I was dreaming.
I don’t know who or what that was last night, we never saw anybody out there and I checked around the campsite after breakfast for footprints, saw mine but nobody’s where I thought I saw my friend the night before.
This next one is like the previous one, but I was camping with my girlfriend at the time. We had a great night doing you know couple of things and then in the middle of the night I had to piss. Did my business at a nearby tree, and then I heard my girlfriend calling my name, in the woods. I figured she had to go to and just wanted to have some privacy. Maybe she needed toilet paper and forgot, as I went to the tent to grab a roll, I heard her call my name again then said help me.
I thought about going over to her but went to grab the roll anyway because I didn’t want to go out there then she tells me she needs the toilet paper. As I opened the tent, I just stood there surprised, my girlfriend was sound asleep still. So, who was calling my name?... I heard my name again but louder and my girlfriend's voice saying “COME HERE NOW”
I just decided to go in the tent, and just laid there silent, not sure what to do. I didn’t hear anything for the rest of the night and passed out after the surge of adrenaline just put me out.
I didn’t tell my girlfriend about it, and just told her we had to cut the trip short because I forgot I have a paper to write.
This Last one happened in 2019. I took a drive on a forest road about 45 mins in. Parked near this trailhead and took off to the trail.
I was admiring the flora and fauna and just going on a normal hike when I noticed my vision completely changed as if I was looking through prescription glasses that weren’t mine. The vegetation changed and it was daylight when I was hiking but now it was dark as if sunset just passed.
This happens almost instantly. It was like I was in a completely new environment.
I then felt something graze my shoulder, it was a hairy arm, like the one you’d see from an ape or Bigfoot, and it was about to grab me, but I managed to take a step back, and I just see the hand grab where my neck would have been. I felt this sudden sense of dread and just began to backpedal and after a couple of steps, my vision went back to normal. The sunlight returned as well as the flora and fauna. I just saw a fuzzy-like outline in a circular shape in front of me from where I just stepped out of, and it eventually disappeared the more steps back I took.
I just stood there completely shocked about what just happened and came to my senses as my internal red flags were going off and I just turned around and ran to my truck and got out of the area. I never had this happen to me before and it thankfully hasn’t happened since. Since this happened, I have never gone hiking alone again.
To end this off, I just want to add that I enjoy the woods and nature it is full of beauty and wonder. But there are things out there…things even the natives knew to stay away from. There are things out there, that don’t care about you, or that you have families, or loved ones. I still go out to the woods, but after that last experience, it took me a long time to get the courage to go out there again. I never go out for solo hikes anymore, and if I can’t go with someone, I always take my dog. Thanks for hearing my stories and I’ll be sure to share any future experiences I have.
submitted by riggs195
to Viidith22 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:17 JamesHowell91 How do our household outgoings look?
Thought I’d try and get a view of what our outgoings look like.
I pay annual in advance for my football season ticket (£530), our car tax (£570 plus £170 odd), my car insurance (£450) and our house insurance (£130).
HHI after pension 6,963
Mortgage (916) - 0.99% until Jan-27, 215k left
Kitchen (176) - interest-free 22m left
Octopus Energy (154) - tracker tariff
TV Licence (13)
BT Sport and Internet (66)
Council Tax (211) - payable only 10m of year
Pet Insurance (6)
Mobile (10) - SIM only
Apple Storage (1)
Jaguar F-Pace (163) - 0% credit card payment
Amazon Prime (8)
Car Insurance (38)
Mobile (10) - SIM only
Apple Storage (3)
Private Parking (62)
I then allow myself spend of around £700 per month.
Wifey gets £1,400 as she does all the groceries (£500), beauty (£200) and her £700 general spending.
We are both in the office 5 days a week so within our £700 is circa. £150 of fuel costs each.
I know some of you are going to say wifey doesn’t need to have her hair and nails done every month and doesn’t need to treat herself to the odd designer item but she works and deserves to have the things that make her happy.
What is left goes into ISA and towards holidays.
Does anything here look disproportionate to what others are paying?
submitted by JamesHowell91
to UKPersonalFinance [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:13 CuddleHearse 22M looking for someone with similar interests to have a long term friendship with :)
Hi as the title says I'm 22 years old and in the UK. Looking for someone who's interested in a long term friendship regardless of where you live, I'm up through the night a lot so time zones shouldn't be much of an issue.
I'm really into music, some of my favourite artists: Suicideboys 9tails/sewerperson Lil peep XXXTENTACION
Would be cool to talk to people who like similar music!
I also love playing games, currently enjoying the diablo 4 launch. I'm a huge nerd and could talk for hours about games/technology. I'd like to be a developer in the future.
I also love animals so if you've got pet pictures to spam me with that would be amazing, I have a bearded dragon and he's pretty grumpy but I love him.
Lmk if we have similar interests
submitted by CuddleHearse
to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:12 CuddleHearse 22M looking for someone with similar interests to have a long term friendship with :)
Hi as the title says I'm 22 years old and in the UK. Looking for someone who's interested in a long term friendship regardless of where you live, I'm up through the night a lot so time zones shouldn't be much of an issue.
I'm really into music, some of my favourite artists: Suicideboys 9tails/sewerperson Lil peep XXXTENTACION
Would be cool to talk to people who like similar music!
I also love playing games, currently enjoying the diablo 4 launch. I'm a huge nerd and could talk for hours about games/technology. I'd like to be a developer in the future.
I also love animals so if you've got pet pictures to spam me with that would be amazing, I have a bearded dragon and he's pretty grumpy but I love him.
Lmk if we have similar interests
submitted by CuddleHearse
to Needafriend [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:11 Goatchis22 what anime would you recommend
Based on my personal favorite top 10, what anime would you recommend?
- Attack on titan
- Steins gate
- Dragon ball z kai
- Fullmetal alchemist
- Welcome to the NHK
- Code geass
- Neon genesis evangelion
- Love is war
submitted by Goatchis22
to anime [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:10 holocron_8 The Quest To Beat Every Mystery Dungeon Game Bonus Episode 1
| || | submitted by holocron_8 to MysteryDungeon [link] [comments]
That's right. This is a Bonus Episode
. I'm expanding my horizons and clearing some Mystery Dungeon imitators. I've kinda sprinkled these in between the other Mystery Dungeon games I've played and I think I've gone through enough to post my tiny little write-ups.
Dungeon of Windaria
Dungeon of Windaria is a tie-in to a movie that came out 20 years prior. It is a horrible and extremely condensed retelling of the film. Barring the barely coherent story, this game is cute. It looks and feels like some low budget DS shovelware, but the gameplay sticks so close to the Mystery Dungeon formula that it ends up not being terrible by virtue of the thing it's copying being so good. https://preview.redd.it/ock3cap8oq3b1.png?width=256&format=png&auto=webp&s=d51653871d0c5a04b17d42cae48b422b10404473
Well, actually the first tree dungeons are terrible. The first one is basically a tutorial and the 2nd and 3rd have really low enemy variety and are painfully easy. The last dungeon is where things finally pick up. I love that this game doesn't overstay it's welcome. It kinda knows it doesn't bring a lot to the table and it wraps up things up nice and quick. Overall Dungeon of Windaria probably isn't that enjoyable unless you're a Mystery Dungeon superfan like me.
it feels a little mean to even have this game grouped in with the imitators because it's pretty unique gameplay wise. However, it's a japanese roguelike so close enough. Azure Dreams is a great game and I wanted play it and talk about it. https://preview.redd.it/oualoyirsq3b1.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dba117fd63cd8f3c1f6c15caa2ea972c1c4676f
This game did creature-catching dungeon-crawling roguelike action several years before PMD came around. It's also a dating sim (all the bachelorettes are children by the way) and it's got some light town-building to it as well. This game is very lively and it's just kinda nice to exist in. The dungeon crawling is good too, with some interesting terrain height mechanics and a controllable camera. The "Familiars" as they're called can be fused together with a suprising amount of depth in the stats/abilities department. You can make some pretty unique familiars.
yeah that's right there's two of 'em. While the original was released on the PS1, 2 years later another version would be released on the Gameboy Color. I have had this game since my early teenage years where I played the SHIT out of it. https://preview.redd.it/267p4at4tq3b1.png?width=160&format=png&auto=webp&s=e28ef68b35ef6f3ffe74979ddc2067e697b49eaf
The dating sim aspect is gone, but the lively atmosphere, creature catching and dungeon crawling are all still there, and it's all still good. The big downside is how sluggish everything is. Everything feels like it takes a little longer than it should. The big upside is that this version actually has more content than the original, in the form of an extra 99F dungeon (that I didn't beat) and a TON of new familiars to fuse! I slightly prefer this one because nostalgia and because I'm a total sucker for GBC games, but you can't go wrong with either version.
As I began playing this game it set in pretty quickly I was in for a ride. This game is a masterpiece and I legitimately think it could go toe to toe with the best of the actual Mystery Dungeon games. I didn't even play the original "best version." I played the PS1 port which is a bit of a graphical downgrade over the Saturn original. https://preview.redd.it/cb00sja98r3b1.jpg?width=2182&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19beaa8c059445146735480450af2c9b91185ea4
The gameplay loop is nearly identical to Mystery Dungeon with 2 gigantic key differences: It's in first person and it's real-time. It's such a simple but drastic change and I don't think it could have been pulled off any better. This game is fun, it's tense, the atmosphere is outstanding, the character design is immaculate, the story telling is avant-garde. All of it's systems work together in perfect harmony. Baroque is an incredible spin on a familiar formula, and it might have even gone so far as to have breached my top 10 favorite games ever. Before moving on to the next game I have to shout out this wonderful Neocities page
yeah that's right there's THREE of 'em. This isn't the original Saturn version mentioned earlier, but the PS2/Wii remake. The art direction has been completely changed to an unimpressive anime style, and the gameplay is actually a bit worse. The story is still there, but when it's not delivered through the same nerve-wracking gameplay and thick oozing atmosphere it doesn't pack the same punch. This game is still good in it's own right, but it's easy to label this the inferior way to play Baroque.
With that this bonus episode concludes. Next I'll be back to regularly scheduled name-brand Mystery Dungeon. There will be more bonus episodes in the future though! I have a lot more imitators to play through: Izuna 1 & 2. Void Terrarium 1 & 2, Rogue Hearts Dungeon and Sakura Wars Dramatic Dungeon, Omega Labyrinth Story. Touhou Gensou Wanderer, and probably a few more. I'll also be playing Mystery Dungeon remakes and some oddities like Shiren Monsters Netsal and Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics and sticking those in a bonus episode.
2023.06.03 09:08 kittiesarelove We didn't know mama cat was pregnant and kitten was away from her for around 48 hours.
The mother seemed pregnant a week ago, but then 6 days ago not pregnant anymore. Yet this kitten is obviously 4 or more weeks old. Also, wondering how it survived without its mother for a day and 2 whole nights. We captured momma cat not knowing she had given birth, took her to animal control who then rejected the sweet girl for being too feral. We captured mama cat on evening of Wednesday May 24 and released her on May 26 about 48 hours later. I'm really afraid that we caused the possible rest of the litter to starve to death, for surely the mom had to have had more than one kitten!
And are these all the same kitten? We didn't see more than one kitten at a time, but I swear the kitten in the outdoor ones looks bigger than the one I captured.
All of these below videos of the kitten are from yesterday, June 2. Kittens teeth Holding kitten Kitten hiding Kitten on porch
submitted by kittiesarelove
to AskVet [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:58 Kooky-Self-7298 [Sreaching] Anyone have Transfagarasan?
2023.06.03 08:51 Kerrus Scifi/Fantasy Novella / anthology, released in early 2000s and had same concept as Ready Player One
Back in the early 2000s (somewhere around 2002-2005), I bought a book of scifi/fantasy short stories at Indigo/Chapters (in Canada) which I believe was titled "Legacies", possibly "Legacies II". It contained a number of short stories in the front half of the book I don't remember any details about, and then the second half of the book contained a story called "Legacy" which I remember in a fair amount of detail as being essentially the same story as Ready Player One- a character playing in an immersive full-VR sim game who stumbles upon a secret code or puzzle left behind by the game system's creator and manages to solve it and has to fight literally everyone else in the game to save/rescue the world from those who would use it badly. The seed may have taken the form of a cat or some other animal.
I believe the cover was primarily black and may have had a cat on it as the main focus. It displayed the title prominently and may have mentioned an award won or something. The book itself was maybe about an inch and a quarter thick, but it was pocket book sized and in paperback.
I hadn't thought about it in years until I read Ready Player One and was immediately reminded of it. While I've never thrown away any of my books, I 'lost' a lot of books in various moves or from malicious family actions back during that period, and obviously I haven't been able to find it in my bins I still have or I wouldn't be making this post.
I've tried searching for it online, but haven't found even remotely anything close to it. Hoping someone knows more.
submitted by Kerrus
to whatsthatbook [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:51 Fit-Intention-6583 Process flow of powdered organic fertilizer production line
Process flow of powdered organic fertilizer production line
The production process of powdered organic fertilizer equipment mainly includes fermentation, crushing, screening, and packaging. The production equipment used is organic fertilizer tipping machine, forklift silo, organic fertilizer crusher
, organic fertilizer screening machine, organic fertilizer automatic packaging machine, organic fertilizer belt conveyor, etc.
When producing powdery organic fertilizer fermentation, it is generally used to use strip pile fermentation or fermentation tank fermentation. Strip pile fermentation is the process of stacking raw materials into 2.5 meter wide, 1.2 meter high, and 50 meter long strip piles on an open field, and then using a tracked tipping machine for anti fermentation. A fermentation tank is usually built with a width of 4 meters, a height of 1.5 meters, and a length of 100 meters. The tank type tipping machine is used for pile fermentation.
- Ingredients before fermentation: When the moisture content of the raw material is too low, water or animal urine should be added to increase the moisture content. When the water content of raw materials is too high, solid-liquid separation or the addition of auxiliary materials should be adopted to reduce the water content. Auxiliary materials can be plant residues such as straw, peanut shells, etc. It is advisable to adjust the water content to around 55%.
- After the raw materials are properly proportioned, they should be piled up into strips or placed in a fermentation tank, sprinkled with fermentation bacteria, and then stirred evenly using a flipping device. Wait for the temperature to rise and ferment. When the temperature rises to 70 degrees, the flipping machine should be immediately used for flipping, temperature control, and oxygen blowing. The temperature should be observed at any time, and the raw materials should be flipped and treated in a timely manner until they start to cool down, which can reduce the frequency of flipping. Until the raw materials are completely fermented and decomposed.
- Raw material crushing: In order to avoid agglomeration during storage, fermented and decomposed raw materials are also finely crushed using a dedicated organic fertilizer crusher. After the first crushing, the raw materials need to be sieved once, and the incompletely crushed materials are sieved out for secondary crushing, ultimately obtaining a uniform and fine organic fertilizer.
- At this point, the production process of powdered organic fertilizer equipment is completed and can be packaged and sold.
submitted by Fit-Intention-6583
to u/Fit-Intention-6583 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:50 Mr_Mayberry Madden 23 is absolute nonsense.
Offline franchise. Evenly matched division rival. Both teams are 83 offense, 88 defense, 85 overall. I'm simulating the game each week because there is no way I'm putting up with the absolute trash EA tries to peddle as "gameplay". All Madden difficulty, simulation game style, mildly adjusted sliders so that the stats at the end of seasons are as realistic as I can get them.
When you sim, you'd expect some level of bias one way or the other, and I certainly don't expect to win every game. I very rarely sim a game twice, and if I do and I lose both times, such is life. I pack up and move on.
However, the simming has been producing odd results lately, where I almost never win divisional games. So because this is a rival, I wanted to see how many sims it would take to "brute" force a win.
Want to know the answer?
Well, perhaps unsurprisingly, I don't know. I've simmed the game 37 times in a row, and lost every single one, the closet was by 3 points, several (4) have been straight shut outs, and nearly half (14) have been >14 point losses. I'm turning the game off and heading to bed.
This game doesn't make any god damn sense.
submitted by Mr_Mayberry
to Madden [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:49 foursquare1247845 5 Ways Outdoor Advertising Can Boost Your Business
| || |https://preview.redd.it/2urza1vf2r3b1.jpg?width=1748&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eef19805b6ef52294d54d5379b47d505ecfd1800 In the digital age, it's easy to get caught up in online marketing and forget about the power of outdoor advertising. However, with projections showing that outdoor advertising will become even more important in 2023, now is the time to start thinking outside of your computer screen. Outdoor ads can help you reach a wider audience, boost brand recognition, and drive sales like never before. In this blog, we'll explore five ways that outdoor advertising can take your business to new heights - from traditional hoardings to innovative transit media services and beyond. So buckle up and get ready for some serious inspiration. submitted by foursquare1247845 to u/foursquare1247845 [link] [comments]
What is Outdoor Advertising? Outdoor advertising
refers to any form of promotional messaging that is displayed outdoors, with the aim of reaching a wide audience. This can include billboards, posters, transit media (such as buses and taxis), wall paintings or murals, and more. What makes outdoor advertising unique is its ability to target consumers in public spaces where they spend most of their time outside their homes. Unlike other forms of advertising which may be easily ignored or skipped over by viewers, outdoor ads are often impossible to miss due to their prominent placement and larger-than-life size. Another advantage of outdoor advertising is that it offers constant visibility to your brand message day and night. People who pass by an outdoor ad regularly will begin to develop a familiarity with the brand over time. Moreover, unlike online ads which can be blocked or avoided using ad-blockers software tools; there's no way for people on the street not to see your ad. Outdoor advertising remains one of the most effective ways for businesses looking for creating strong visual branding campaigns that drive sales while also increasing awareness among potential customers on the go.
Why Outdoor Advertising is Most Important in 2023?
In 2023, outdoor advertising will remain one of the most important marketing strategies for businesses to reach a wider audience. Why? Because it offers a unique way to connect with customers in an increasingly digital world. Firstly, outdoor advertising is highly visible and difficult to ignore. Unlike online ads that can be blocked or skipped, outdoor ads are always present in the physical world around us. This makes them a great way to build brand recognition and increase awareness of your business. Secondly, outdoor advertising provides an opportunity for targeted marketing. By placing your ad in strategic locations where your target audience is likely to see it, you can increase the chances of converting passersby into customers. Thirdly, advances in technology have made outdoor advertising more dynamic and engaging than ever before. Digital wall painting
allow for eye-catching animations and videos that capture people's attention as they go about their day. With the rise of transit media services
such as auto rickshaw advertising
and hoarding advertising
in rural areas, businesses now have access to previously untapped markets where traditional forms of marketing may not have been effective. In short, as we move towards 2023 and beyond, businesses that invest in creative and innovative outdoor advertising campaigns will be able to outshine their competitors by reaching more potential customers than ever before.
How to Utilize Outdoor Advertising for Your Business?
Outdoor advertising is a great way to reach your target audience and boost your business. However, simply putting up an ad isn't enough - you need to make sure you're utilizing the right strategies for maximum impact. Firstly, consider the location of your outdoor ad. It's important to choose areas that are high-traffic or relevant to your target audience. For example, if you sell sporting equipment, placing an ad near a sports stadium would be ideal. Secondly, keep it simple and eye-catching. People don't have much time to read lengthy ads while driving or walking by. Use clear messaging with bold graphics and colors that will grab attention quickly. Thirdly, use different types of outdoor advertising depending on your goals. Digital wall painting may work best for brand awareness campaigns while auto rickshaw advertising may be more effective for local promotions in crowded cities. Fourthly, engage with customers beyond just the ad itself through interactive elements like QR codes or social media links displayed on hoardings or transit media services. Track the performance of each campaign so you can adjust and optimize as needed based on real-time data analysis from sources such as rural wall painting advertising metrics or digital analytics tools provided by vendors offering wall painting advertising services. These tips can help you effectively utilize outdoor advertising for growing your business across various channels including digital wall paintings, rural wall paintings, etc., giving better results than traditional marketing practices alone
What Types of Outdoor Advertising Are Available?
When it comes to outdoor advertising, there are several types that businesses can choose from. One of the most common types is hoarding advertising
, which involves placing large billboards in high-traffic areas such as highways and busy streets. These billboards often feature eye-catching designs and slogans that grab the attention of passersby.
Another popular type of outdoor advertising is transit media service
, which involves placing ads on public transportation such as buses or trains. This form of advertising allows businesses to reach a broad audience since many people use public transportation daily. Auto rickshaw advertising
is also gaining popularity in urban areas where these vehicles are commonly used for commuting. Advertisements can be placed on the exterior or interior of these vehicles to reach potential customers during their daily commute. In rural areas, wall painting advertisements have proven to be effective since they capture the attention of pedestrians and motorists passing by. Digital wall painting
technology has made this type of advertisement even more attractive since it offers vibrant colors and moving images. Businesses should consider their target audience and location when deciding what types of outdoor advertising will work best for them. With so many options available, it's important to choose wisely and ensure your message gets noticed by potential customers.
Tips for Creating an Eye-Catching Outdoor Ad
Creating an eye-catching outdoor ad is essential to make sure that potential customers can't resist noticing your brand. Here are some tips for creating a successful outdoor advertising campaign: 1. Keep it Simple:
People should be able to understand the message in seconds, so keep it short and simple. 2. Use Bold Colors:
Bright colors stand out from afar and grab attention quickly. 3. Be Creative with Images:
Choose images that represent your brand's personality, unique features or benefits. 4. Make Text Easy to Read:
Using fonts that are easy to read will ensure maximum visibility of your content. 5. Add a Call-to-Action(CTA):
Create a sense of urgency by adding CTA words like "hurry", "now" or "limited time". 6.Use High-Quality Graphics:
A blurry image or low-quality graphics may not be appealing to the audience you want to attract. 7.Focus on Your Target Audience:
Create ads tailored specifically to their needs and interests. By following these tips, businesses can create effective outdoor advertising campaigns that will capture their audiences' attention, generate leads and boost sales growth!
Outdoor advertising is a versatile and effective way to promote your business in today's highly competitive market. By utilizing different types of outdoor advertising such as digital wall painting, rural wall painting advertising, auto rickshaw advertising, hoarding advertising, and transit media service, you can reach out to your target audience effectively. So if you're looking for new ways to increase your business's visibility or simply want to explore different marketing channels, outdoor advertising might just be what you need.
2023.06.03 08:49 BiDAmental 22 [M4F] Looking for capital mag-HAHA na pwede jowain ft. PPT about me part 2
Wala pa din nahahanap 😔
Vibe check muna before powerpoint presentation about me ready upon request HAHAHA (Plus shy ako medyo cringe yun PPT. Explain ko nalang PPT habang call HAHAHA)
So, I'm looking for someone cool to talk to about anything under the sun as long as may substance kausap HAHAHA You’ll never know baka nasa tabi-tabi lang pala possible jowa mo 😤 HAHAHAHA
A short about me:
- I'm only 5'5 so I ain't no light post
- Blind as fuck without my glasses
- I used to be from one of the “big 4” pero I switched courses and college na din to a fully online one
- I play video games often (CS, Valorant, LoL, COD:M, Tekken 7, etc) so I'm up for some games with you if you're g
- I enjoy weeb shit like watching anime and reading light novels/mangas
- I'm pretty sociable with any type of person (I would like to think so at least HAHAHA)
- I'm super madaldal if I vibe with you (ENFP asf)
- I'm g when it comes to calls (whether it be just you wanting to talk to someone or daldalan hangang madaling araw). TBH I prefer calls over chatting so there you go HAHAHA
Possible red-flag is that I smoke and vape 💨
Hit me up with a short intro or something besides the typical "hi/hello scheme" 😄 If trip mo powerpoint presentation go lang HAHAHA Let’s exchange pictures din if ever!!
Thank you for reading this far! Have a good day!
submitted by BiDAmental
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:45 Slxczr rate my collection. been collecting for a few months. any recs?