Zack bia and madison
/r/Brewers: For everything related to the Brew Crew!
2010.04.15 04:21 defischer /r/Brewers: For everything related to the Brew Crew!
Your Milwaukee Brewers
2023.03.25 08:58 WWE_Network_Bot This Day in History: 03/25/2023
The following events happened on this day in history!
- 03/25/1978 - All Star Wrestling - All Star Wrestling S1978E84
- 03/25/1978 - Old School - Philadelphia Spectrum - 3/25/1978 S1978E1
- 03/25/1978 - Old School - Philadelphia Spectrum: Mar. 25, 1978 S1978E1
- 03/25/1984 - Old School - Madison Square Garden - 3/25/1984 S1984E3
- 03/25/1985 - Tuesday Night Titans - Counting down to the first WrestleMania S1985E11
- 03/25/1989 - World Championship Wrestling - World Championship Wrestling S1989E84
- 03/25/1995 - Superstars - Superstars S1995E12
- 03/25/1996 - Raw - Raw S1996E13
- 03/25/1996 - WCW Monday Nitro - WCW Monday Nitro S1996E12
- 03/25/1997 - ECW Hardcore TV - ECW Hardcore TV S1997E13
- 03/25/1999 - WCW Thunder - WCW Thunder S1999E12
- 03/25/2000 - ECW Hardcore TV - ECW Hardcore TV S2000E13
- 03/25/2002 - Raw - Raw S2002E12
- 03/25/2004 - SmackDown - SmackDown S2004E13
- 03/25/2008 - WWE ECW - WWE ECW S2008E13
- 03/25/2011 - SmackDown - SmackDown S2011E12
- 03/25/2013 - Raw - Raw S2013E12
- 03/25/2014 - Main Event - Main Event S2014E13
- 03/25/2014 - WWE Countdown - Biggest Blunders S1E5
- 03/25/2014 - WrestleMania Rewind - Hart and Desire S1E5
- 03/25/2014 - WWE Main Event - WWE Main Event S2014E13
- 03/25/2015 - WWE NXT - WWE NXT S2015E14
- 03/25/2015 - WWE Main Event - WWE Main Event S2015E12
- 03/25/2016 - WWE Superstars - WWE Superstars S2016E13
- 03/25/2016 - WWE Top 10 - Top 10 SmackDown Moments: March 24, 2016 S2016E37
- 03/25/2017 - This Week in WWE - March 25, 2017 S2017E12
- 03/25/2017 - WWE Top 10 - Superstars Getting Fired S2017E48
- 03/25/2019 - Raw - Raw S2019E12
- 03/25/2019 - WWE Photo Shoot! - Rusev S2E4
- 03/25/2019 - WWE Top 10 - WrestleManias Grandest Farewells S2018E48
- 03/25/2019 - Raw - Baron Corbin berates the WWE Universe during a com
- 03/25/2019 - Raw - Kurt Angle to battle Samoa Joe tonight on Raw: WWE
- 03/25/2019 - Raw - Drew McIntyre reveals Roman Reigns fate at Wrestl
- 03/25/2019 - Raw - Is Bobby Lashley ready for Finn B lor at WrestleM
- 03/25/2019 - WWE Now - WWE Superstars React to WrestleMania 35 Main Event S2019E64
- 03/25/2019 - WWE Now - Raw Preview: March 25, 2019 S2019E63
- 03/25/2020 - WWE Top 10 - WrestleMania tap-outs: WWE Top 10, March 25, 2020 2020
- 03/25/2020 - The Best of WWE - Becky Lynchs 5 Best Raw Womens Title Matches S2020E2
- 03/25/2020 - WWEs The Bump - March 25, 2020 S2020E13
- 03/25/2020 - WWE NXT - WWE NXT S2020E14
- 03/25/2020 - WWE NXT - Exclusive: Candice LeRae silent on Johnny Gargano
- 03/25/2021 - The 50 Greatest - 10 Through 6 S1E4
- 03/25/2021 - WWE Playlist - Kane vs. Big Superstars S2021E27
- 03/25/2021 - WWE Top 10 - Top 10 NXT Moments: March 24, 2021 2021
- 03/25/2021 - NXT UK - WWE NXT UK S2021E12
- 03/25/2021 - WWE NXT UK - Eddie sees gold in Primate & T-Bone s future
- 03/25/2021 - WWE NXT UK - Ilja Dragunov relishes shutting Sam Gradwell up
- 03/25/2021 - WWE NXT UK - Sam Gradwell declines to talk for once
- 03/25/2021 - This Week in WWE - March 25, 2021 S2021E12
- 03/25/2021 - WWE NXT - Io Shirai is undeterred
- 03/25/2021 - WWE NXT - Adam Cole decks William Regal
- 03/25/2021 - WWE Main Event - WWE Main Event S2021E12
- 03/25/2022 - WWE Playlist - Lesnar vs. Reigns: Road to WrestleMania 38 2022
- 03/25/2022 - Steve Austins Broken Skull Sessions - Lita S2022E25
- 03/25/2022 - WWE Now - Brock Lesnar out for blood: March 25, 2022 2022
- 03/25/2022 - NXT Level Up - NXT Level Up S2022E6
- 03/25/2022 - SmackDown - SmackDown S2022E12
What event was your favorite in this list?
submitted by WWE_Network_Bot
to wwe_network [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 08:55 Inkblot9 Division I men's tournament thread, Mar 25–29
Updated SGSRS ratings
Battle At Rum Pointe
- Mar 25–26
- Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links, Berlin, MD (Host: Iona [not located near the venue])
- States represented: New Hampshire, Massachusetts (2), Connecticut (3), New York (7), New Jersey (3), Maryland.
- Conferences: MAAC (7), NEC (3), Big Sky (2), CAA (2), Ivy (2), Patriot.
- Teams (17): Binghamton Colgate Dartmouth Fairfield Hartford Harvard Hofstra Iona Long Island Manhattan Merrimack Monmouth Mount St. Mary's Rider Sacred Heart St. Peter's Siena
- SGSRS: Harvard (125) and Long Island (195) are the only teams above 220th. Harvard's Brian Ma (388) is the highest-rated player.
- Mar 26–27
- Country Club of Landfall (Dye Course), Wilmington, NC (Host: UNC Wilmington)
- States represented: Nebraska, Texas, Ohio (2), Maryland, DC, Virginia, North Carolina (4), South Carolina (5), Florida.
- Conferences: Big South (3), SBC (3), Big Ten (2), A-10, ACC, ASun, Big 12, Big East, CAA, Horizon, MAC, Southland.
- Teams (17): Appalachian State Campbell Charleston Southern Clemson Coastal Carolina Davidson Francis Marion Georgetown James Madison Maryland Nebraska Stetson TCU Toledo UNC Wilmington USC Upstate Wright State
- SGSRS: TCU (42) and Clemson (50) lead seven teams in the top 100. TCU's Gustav Frimodt (82) and Kent State's Tyler Goecke (127) are the highest-rated players.
- Mar 26–28
- Craft Farms Golf Club, Gulf Shores, AL (Host: South Alabama)
- States represented: Oklahoma, Texas (2), Michigan, Illinois (3), Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama (2), Georgia, Maryland.
- Conferences: SBC (3), C-USA (2), MVC (2), OVC (2), Big East, Horizon, Patriot, SoCon, Summit.
- Teams (14): Bradley DePaul Georgia State Illinois State Loyola (MD) Oakland Oral Roberts Rice Samford South Alabama Southern Indiana Tennessee Tech Texas State Western Kentucky
- SGSRS: Oral Roberts (98) is the highest-rated team; ten others are above 200th. The highest-rated players are Tennessee Tech's Jackson Skeen (270), Illinois State's Valentin Peugnet (278), and Rice's Henry Daly (279).
- Mar 26–28
- Bulls Bay Golf Club, Awendaw, SC (Host: South Carolina)
- States represented: New Mexico, Missouri, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky (2), West Virginia, Virginia (2), Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina (3).
- Conferences: SEC (3), ACC (2), Big Ten (2), SoCon (2), A-10, ASun, Big 12, CAA, MAC, MWC.
- Teams (15): College of Charleston East Tennessee State Eastern Kentucky Furman Kent State Kentucky Missouri NC State New Mexico Purdue South Carolina VCU Virginia Tech West Virginia Wisconsin
- SGSRS: East Tennessee State (35) and Purdue (39) lead eleven teams in the top 100. Purdue's Herman Sekne (30) is the highest-rated player.
- Mar 27–28
- Bryan Park, Browns Summit, NC (Host: North Carolina A&T)
- States represented: Illinois, Maryland, Tennessee, North Carolina (3), Alabama (2).
- Conferences: CAA (2), NEC (2), SWAC (2), OVC, Ind.
- Teams (8): Alabama A&M Alabama State Chicago State Elon Maryland–Eastern Shore North Carolina A&T North Carolina Central Tennessee State
- SGSRS: Elon (124) is the only team above 270th. The five highest-rated players are all from Elon, led by Garrett Risner (367).
- Mar 27–28
- Eugene Country Club, Eugene, OR (Host: Oregon)
- States represented: Washington, Oregon (2), Idaho (2), California (4), Arizona, Colorado (2), Kansas, Texas.
- Conferences: MWC (3), Pac-12 (3), WCC (3), Big 12, Big Sky, Big West, C-USA, WAC.
- Teams (14): Boise State Cal Poly Colorado Colorado State Gonzaga Grand Canyon Idaho Kansas Oregon Oregon State Pacific San Jose State Santa Clara UTEP
- SGSRS: Colorado State (26) and Oregon (27) are the highest-rated teams; four others are in the top 100. Oregon's Owen Avrit (20) is the highest-rated player, followed by Colorado State's Connor Jones (58).
- Mar 27–28
- Golden Horseshoe Golf Club (Gold Course), Williamsburg, VA (Host: William & Mary)
- States represented: New York, Pennsylvania (5), New Jersey (2), Maryland (2), DC, Virginia (2).
- Conferences: A-10 (3), CAA (2), Ivy (2), NEC (2), Patriot (2), Big East, Big South.
- Teams (13): Fairleigh Dickinson George Washington Lafayette Longwood Navy Pennsylvania Princeton St. Bonaventure St. Francis (PA) St. Joseph's Towson Villanova William & Mary
- SGSRS: Three teams are above 200th – George Washington (137), William & Mary (182), and Princeton (184). The highest-rated players are George Washington's Jakub Hrinda (285) and Princeton's Riccardo Fantinelli (343).
- Mar 27–28
- Torrey Pines Golf Club (North Course), La Jolla, CA (Host: UC San Diego)
- States represented: Hawaii, Washington, California (6), Utah (3), Pennsylvania (2), Florida.
- Conferences: Big West (6), WAC (4), Patriot (2), MWC, SWAC.
- Teams (14): Bucknell Cal State Northridge California Baptist Florida A&M Hawaii Lehigh Seattle Southern Utah UC Irvine UC Riverside UC San Diego UCSB Utah State Utah Tech
- SGSRS: Seattle (131) and Cal State Northridge (139) are the highest-rated; half the remaining teams are above 200th. UC San Diego's Davis McDowell (289) is the highest-rated player, followed by UC Riverside's Josh Hu (369) and Seattle's Liam Gill (372).
- Mar 27–28
- Floridian National Golf Club, Palm City, FL (Host: Houston [not located near the venue])
- States represented: California, Arizona, Texas (5), Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina (3), Florida.
- Conferences: ACC (4), Big Ten (3), Big 12 (2), AAC, Big East, Pac-12, SEC, Southland, WCC.
- Teams (15): Arizona State Duke Florida State Houston Lamar Marquette Minnesota North Carolina Northwestern Ohio State Pepperdine Texas Texas A&M Texas Tech Wake Forest
- SGSRS: Seven of the top 14 are in the field, led by Texas Tech (2), North Carolina (3), Arizona State (4), and Florida State (5); all but one of the remaining teams are above 100th. The individual field features nine of the top 16, led by Texas Tech's Ludvig Åberg (3) and North Carolina's David Ford (4).
- Mar 27–29
- True Blue Golf Club, Pawleys Island, SC (Host: Golfweek)
- States represented: Colorado, Kansas, Illinois (3), Indiana (2), Ohio (2), West Virginia, Delaware, Connecticut, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina (2), Alabama (2), South Carolina.
- Conferences: ASun (3), Big South (3), MVC (3), Big East (2), SBC (2), A-10, AAC, Big Sky, CAA, MAC, Summit.
- Teams (19): Austin Peay Central Arkansas Connecticut Delaware Evansville Gardner–Webb High Point Jacksonville State Loyola (IL) Marshall Northern Colorado Ohio Southern Illinois Troy Valparaiso Western Illinois Wichita State Winthrop Xavier
- SGSRS: Troy (97) is the only team above 100th; half the rest are in the top 200. Troy's Brantley Scott (187) is the highest-rated player, followed by Valparaiso's Caleb VanArragon (206).
submitted by Inkblot9
to collegegolf [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 08:43 01tor Euro Sex Tourist (Charlotte Madison) sucks cock and gets titty fucked - Mofos
2023.03.25 08:35 esqqerv Free use coupon for stepbro a Valentines Day gift from his teen stepsister Tristan Summer and her BFF Madison Summers
2023.03.25 08:04 Mental-Analyst-1294 Possible Sighting in UW Madison Subreddit
He posted in the UW Madison subreddit multiple times the other day, and one of the posts had to do with not socializing because he had to study so much. So, considering that and the fact that this account is just over a week old with -30 comment karma, this could be him: Sympathy post
submitted by Mental-Analyst-1294
to SnooRoartracker [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 07:59 oo7o5 Kenzie Madison -Big Butts and Beyond [cxoming soon to HOUSEOFYRE]
2023.03.25 07:46 ww23ws PASSION-HD Hotel fuck and facial with blondie Madison Hart
2023.03.25 07:15 The_Zak-Attak Dreams played during Osaka fight scene in John Wick 4.
2023.03.25 06:58 Crbk09 UW-Madison vs Rutgers-NB vs Penn State for CS (International Indian)
|UW-Madison ||PennState ||Rutgers |
|$57,052 ||$53,135 ||$47,872 |
Today morning my dad notified me about UW-Madison's descison coming out. My parents and I gathererd around my laptop to open the final pending descision of the college application cycle. Both of my parents were excstatic seeing my third and last acceptance! They instantly jumped to the conclusion of enrolling into UW-Madison after comparing the basic QS and USNews rankings to Penn State and Rutgers. However, I am slightly uncertain about which university to attend.
Personally, I do have a tiny emotional bias for Rutgers because when I had lost hope about gettng admitted to any other universities (CS application bloodbath this year), I was satisfied with an acceptance to Rutgers. I do understand the UW-Madison is a tier above my other options, yet I have some confusion due to the location not being near a massive city like NYC.
Financially, I am a single child and my parents are quite well off ($100k efc) and I will obviosuly try to releive the burden from my parents by getting a campus job which would cover my food/leisure expensise. However I do plan on doing a master's degree ($100k+ expense) from a prestegious university (ik sounds pretentious but my asian parents want their son to be an "ivy league graduate" so they can flex over other aunties/uncles).
I would appreciete it if you all could guide me so I could deceide where to attend!
submitted by Crbk09
to collegecompare [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 06:55 55Tra (Madison Morgan) is Freshly Dumped and Ready to Fuck - MOFOS
2023.03.25 06:51 55ttyr Kenzie Madison Twerks Her Big Ass And Fucks
2023.03.25 06:50 landscapesolution Landscaping Madison NJ
2023.03.25 06:45 Cultural_World_9746 Capri Cavalli and Madison Ivy scissoring
2023.03.25 06:15 thatferrybroad If you had to move from Texas to any of the contiguous states, where would you go? Also, does anyone wanna join the caravan and share a Uhaul? lolol
My and my partner's roommates that we sublet from dropped a bombshell on us that they're moving out at the end of April. We wanted to move out of Texas ASAP given how everything's been going politically, but we would have preferred a little more wiggle room than we're getting. We're taking this for an opportunity and we're washing our hands of this place given how hostile this shitstick town has been to us any time we ventured outside- and that was just with adhering to COVID masking. I haven't held my partner's hand in public in a long, long time.
More to my point, aside from asking general opinions on where to go, I wanted to ask everyone here if either they or someone they know is also planning on burning rubber out of the south. Truth be told we might end up selling all our bulky furniture and shipping the rest, but anything is possible at this point.
Due to having friends in all these locations as opposed to the zero support network here or just genuinely liking it there, I and my partner are eyeing:
- Seattle, WA (or rather, the outlying areas)
- Columbus, OH
- Anywhere in California
- Madison, WI
- Chicago, IL
- Ashland or Portland, OR
- Denver, CO
- More affordable areas around NYC (Possibly Jersey)
Where would YOU go as fellow LGBTQI+ people?
submitted by thatferrybroad
to lgbt [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 06:01 Electronic-Chair-814 1796 Presidential Election
Thank you to everyone who voted in both polls. A total of 94 votes were casted in the Democratic-Republican poll and a total of 105 votes were casted in the Federalists poll. Below are the results of each Presidential Nomination poll. Democratic-Republican
Vice President Thomas Jefferson of Virginia - 43 votes
Senator Aaron Burr of New York - 16 votes
Former Governor George Clinton of New York - 11 votes
Governor Samuel Adams of Massachusetts - 10 votes
Representative James Madison of Virginia - 9 votes
Former Secretary of Foreign Affairs Robert R. Livingston of New York - 5 votes Federalists
Former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton of New York - 41 votes
Former US Minister to the Netherlands John Adams of Massachusetts - 22 votes
Former Vice President John Jay of New York - 22 votes
Former Governor Patrick Henry of Virginia - 7 votes
Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court Oliver Ellsworth of Connecticut - 7 votes
US Minister to France Charles Cotesworth Pinckney of South Carolina - 6 votes
Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton will face off in the General Election. Go out and vote, decide who you think should win the 1796 election poll. View Poll
submitted by Electronic-Chair-814
to thecampaigntrail [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 05:54 Edward_R Is Bia Hoi extinct in Hanoi?
Xin chào everybody. My friend and I are in Hanoi and after a long trip on the train to get here we’ve been very thirsty.
We went to Beer Junction last night thinking we could hydrate with Bia Hoi but no one had heard of it!
We asked around and looked online but there seems to be no sign of fresh keg beer. Don’t worry, we were able to hydrate with a few tasty green Saigon’s but today our pilgrimage continues.
Can anyone help? Does Bia Hoi still exist?
Thanks a lot 🍻
submitted by Edward_R
to VietNam [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 05:35 number1popcornlover [for sale] pre-owned books • P100 each • Taguig City
2023.03.25 05:32 number1popcornlover [for sale] pre-owned books • P100 each • Taguig City
2023.03.25 05:28 Mariners_bot Post Game Chat 3/24 Athletics @ Mariners
Please use this thread to discuss anything related to today's game. You may post anything as long as it falls within stated posting guidelines. You may also post gifs and memes, as long as it is related to the game. Please keep the discussion civil.
Discord: Seattle Sports
Line Score - Final
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|OAK ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||9 ||1 ||8 |
|SEA ||3 ||0 ||3 ||0 ||3 ||1 ||2 ||3 || ||15 ||13 ||1 ||7 |
|SEA ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||SO ||P-S ||ERA |
|Castillo, L ||5.0 ||6 ||2 ||2 ||1 ||6 ||37-33 ||4.76 |
|Murfee ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||7-7 ||1.35 |
|Castillo. D ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||9-9 ||3.00 |
|Festa ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3-3 ||5.40 |
|Gott ||1.0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||14-10 ||4.82 |
|OAK ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||SO ||P-S ||ERA |
|Miller ||2.0 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||5 ||20-19 ||13.50 |
|Dunshee ||1.0 ||0 ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||14-4 ||9.00 |
|Del Rosario ||2.2 ||4 ||4 ||4 ||3 ||4 ||34-20 ||13.50 |
|Kubo ||0.1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||3-3 ||54.00 |
|Ruiz, N ||1.0 ||4 ||2 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||11-7 ||27.00 |
|Tomioka ||1.0 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||1 ||3 ||15-11 ||27.00 |
|Inning ||Event ||Score |
|T1 ||Tyler Soderstrom doubles (3) on a line drive to center fielder Sam Haggerty. Zack Gelof scores. ||0-1 |
|T1 ||Jonah Bride singles on a line drive to center fielder Sam Haggerty. Tyler Soderstrom scores. ||0-2 |
|B1 ||Cal Raleigh homers (1) on a fly ball to right field. Mason McCoy scores. Ty France scores. ||3-2 |
|B3 ||Tommy La Stella out on a sacrifice fly to center fielder Lawrence Butler. Mason McCoy scores. ||4-2 |
|B3 ||Sam Haggerty reaches on a fielding error by left fielder Cal Stevenson. Cal Raleigh scores. Cooper Hummel to 3rd. ||5-2 |
|B3 ||Kole Calhoun flies out to center fielder Lawrence Butler. ||6-2 |
|B5 ||Tommy La Stella out on a sacrifice fly to left fielder Cal Stevenson in foul territory. Ty France scores. ||7-2 |
|B5 ||Kole Calhoun walks. Cal Raleigh scores. Cooper Hummel to 3rd. Sam Haggerty to 2nd. ||8-2 |
|B5 ||Jose Caballero hit by pitch. Cooper Hummel scores. Sam Haggerty to 3rd. Kole Calhoun to 2nd. ||9-2 |
|B6 ||Cooper Hummel strikes out swinging. ||10-2 |
|B7 ||Jose Caballero singles on a line drive to center fielder Lawrence Butler. Delino DeShields scores. ||11-2 |
|B7 ||Robbie Tenerowicz singles on a ground ball to right fielder Cody Thomas. Edryn Rodriguez scores. Mason McCoy to 3rd. ||12-2 |
|B8 ||Delino DeShields doubles (1) on a sharp line drive to left fielder Cal Stevenson. Walking Cabrera scores. ||13-2 |
|B8 ||Connor Hoover triples (1) on a line drive to center fielder Lawrence Butler. Delino DeShields scores. Zach DeLoach scores. ||15-2 |
|T9 ||Dermis Garcia homers (1) on a line drive to left field. ||15-3 |
|Description ||Length ||Video |
|Soderstrom puts Oakland on the board with RBI double ||0:28 ||Video |
|Cal Raleigh gives Mariners the lead with 3-run homer ||0:28 ||Video |
|Mason Miller strikes out the side in the 2nd inning ||0:29 ||Video |
|Mason Miller gets five K's in start vs. Mariners ||0:30 ||Video |
|Cal Stevenson makes a spectacular diving catch ||0:28 ||Video |
|Cal Stevenson makes a spectacular diving catch ||0:28 ||Video |
|Cal Stevenson makes a spectacular diving catch ||0:28 ||Video |
|Castillo strikes out six batters in start vs. Oakland ||0:30 ||Video |
|Winning Pitcher ||Losing Pitcher ||Save |
|Castillo, L (1-2, 4.76 ERA) ||Miller (0-1, 13.50 ERA) || |
|Attendance ||Weather ||Wind |
| ||64°F, Clear ||7 mph, Out To RF |
Game ended at 9:28 PM.
|HP ||1B ||2B ||3B |
|Charlie Ramos ||Nic Lentz ||Ryan Blakney ||Brock Ballou |
submitted by Mariners_bot
to Mariners [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 05:07 2222wwww1 Free use coupon for stepbro a Valentines Day gift from his teen stepsister Tristan Summer and her BFF Madison Summers
2023.03.25 04:59 pissidon Fan Favorite Show From Every Corps
I'm Doing a series of polls to determine the fan favorite show of every current World Class drum corps (plus Santa Clara Vanguard and Star of Indiana for bonus). I will only include shows that made it to finals, so corps like Genesis and Pacific Crest will not have a poll due to never having a finals appearance, and one-time finals corps like The Academy and Seattle Cascades will have their respective finals shows win by default.
We finally have a winner for the Blue Star poll! Here are the results:
- 2022 - Of War & Peace (17.13%)
- 2017 - Star Crossed (15.54%)
- 2014 - Where the Heart Is (13.15%)
- 2018 - The Once and Future Carpenter (12.35%)
- 2010 - Houdini (8.76%)
And speaking of, here are the Boston Crusaders' top shows:
- 2022 - Paradise Lost (25.46%)
- 2018 - S.O.S. (19.91%)
- 2014 - Animal Farm AND 2017 - Wicked Games (15.28%)
- 2019 - Goliath (11.11%)
This time we have one of DCI's most decorated corps, the 10-time Champion Cadets!
Vote Here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmqazeoZa
Results so Far
The Academy: 2016 - Drum Corpse Bride (by default)
Blue Devils: 2017 - Metamorph (21.35% of votes)
Blue Knights: 2014 - That One Second (26.92%)
Blue Stars: 2022 - Of War & Peace (17.13%)
Bluecoats: 2014 - Tilt (18.63%)
Boston Crusaders: 2022 - Paradise Lost (25.46%)
Jersey Surf: N/A
Music City: N/A
Pacific Crest: N/A
Santa Clara Vanguard:
Seattle Cascades: 2002 - City Riffs: The Music of Leonard Bernstein (by default)
Spirit of Atlanta:
Star of Indiana:
submitted by pissidon
to drumcorps [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 04:57 YoungPunk4790 idk how the college admissions process works at this point.
I’m a part of class of 2027, and applied this year for BS in comp sci. My grades have been decent(90%+ since before highschool and during) and dropped only during the last semester of Gr11 due to a family emergency which I specified in my application. My EC’s were pretty good, not at the same level as some of these people like no research project at Harvard or anything, but I did an internship at YouTube and two other local major tech firms, was a director of a huge volunteering/community service organisation, won an international fest for theatre where I directed and acted thrice, founded my own mental health club, amongst many other things. My essays could have been better but they weren’t bad either.
I just got rejected from UNC, UW Madison, UIUC, Uni of Washington(they’re damn competitive so that’s fine), UCSD
I only got into Pennsylvania State University(University Park) and Rutgers University(New Brunswick) which were my desired campus.
I really thought I’ll get into other places and now I’ll have to go to my safeties and I don’t even know what to do.
submitted by YoungPunk4790
to ApplyingToCollege [link] [comments]