Dark zones dying light 2
2013.05.23 23:51 GamersComm Dying Light
Dying Light and Dying Light 2 are first person zombie survival games developed by Techland.
2015.12.30 18:37 PUSClFER People Fucking Dying
Videos and GIFs of people (figuratively) fucking dying.
2022.06.01 04:20 ConstructionNo2780 Darkness2Light
I would love for this to become a community of people for people healing. It doesn’t matter where you are in life, all are welcome here. Want to just read? Come one! Want to vote? Feel free! What to comment? Go ahead! Want to post? Please do! Just please remember, I’m still very broken and dark. This makes me very vulnerable and scared. But I’ve come a long way from where I was. I’m processing & it’s messy. I’ll screw up, no doubt, But I’ll grow & reach my Light. So remember, please be kind. ❤️
2023.06.04 20:17 Oha_der_erste [XFCE] Arch Rice on my crappy Netbook from 2009
2023.06.04 20:16 autotldr Ukraine war: Anti-Putin fighters say two Russian soldiers 'captured'
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 73%. (I'm a bot)
Fighters opposed to the government in Moscow say they have captured two Russian soldiers in Belgorod, near the border with Ukraine. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: Russian#1 fights#2 Russia#3 group#4 Ukrainian#5
The Russian army said on Sunday its artillery had hit a "Terrorist" group near the village of Novaya Tavolzhanka.
Ukrainian officials say the two paramilitary organisations consist of Russian citizens who want to create a "Security zone" for Ukrainians.
Its leader is a Russian nationalist with alleged links to neo-Nazis.
The FRL is considered a different sort of organisation that fights alongside Ukrainian troops against Russian forces.
It has painted the growing violence in Russian territory as being the inevitable consequence of Russia's invasion last year.
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:16 Koji_Shin86 [US][SELLING] CLEARANCE SALE❗ BUY BOXSET AND GET $15 in singles for FREE :)
Hey there, I have some emergency expenses so I'm selling some of my collection and a bunch of first volumes... Spending $40 or more gives you FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING, anything outside that is $3-$6 shipping depending on the weight, XTRA $3 FOR PACKAGE INSURANCE (OPTIONAL on orders less than $35), I also take packaging very seriously to make sure the books don't sustain any damage :) EVERYTHING IS G4-G5 UNLESS ANYTHING ELSE IS SPECIFIED, feel free to ask for more pics
EXTRA: IF YOU BUY THE BOXSET, YOU CAN GET $15 OF SINGLE VOLUMES FOR FREE
- DRAGON BALL COMPLETE BOXSET(SEALED) - $95
- ATTACK ON TITAN COLOSSAL EDITION 1 - $32
- MAGIKA: SWORDSMAND AND SUMMONER 1,3,4,6,8,9,10,12 (RARE/OOP)(ecchi/harem) - (some yellowing on top on most volumes)- $8 each or $52 for all
- SOUL EATER PE 1 - $11
- BLACK CAT 1 (OOP) - (yellowing at the top) - $5
- AKUMA NO RIDDLE 1,2 (OOP)(yuri/drama) - $6 each or $10 both
BUNDLE ALL LIGHT NOVELS (LN) FOR $30 or:
- CERTAIN MAGICAL INDEX (LN) 1 - $5
- SEATMATE KILLER (LN) 1 - $6
- MONSTER GIRL DOCTOR (LN) 1 - $5
- WEATHERING WTH YOU (LN) (hardcover) - $10
- MY STATUS AS AN ASSASIN EXCEEDS THE HERO (LN) 1,2 - $14
submitted by Koji_Shin86
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:15 Kalicola Strange or unpopular builds?
In these types of games I NEVER go with what is best, or what do the most damage. I usually go with what I think looks the coolest to me..
Like, for necromancy everyone picks bone spear as the first skill (I think it’s called bone spear). Most build I see are using this. But I pick the one where he throws out a grim reaper that spins around and turns back like captain Americas shield.. Looks badass 🙂
Right now I’m having a ton of fun, maxing out my necromancers Thorns stat, which Skeleton defenders also benefit from. I just love that small enemies just dies when they attack me or the skeletons 😁
For my druid, I love that small passive skill that creates a lightning strike that comes down and hit something random every 18 second, although I feels like it’s hitting every 3-5 second for some reason.. I really want to buff that passive ability, but not sure if I can fan anything that lets me do that.
But I feel like Blizzard won’t let me buff those odd abilities, like if I want to focus on my raven ability, like make the ravens to a lot of damage when they fly in, or have more ravens than 2… It’s like everything is focused on ravens active ability, and not the passive parts.. You know what I mean? You can’t make a build around the smaller odd skills, only the big active ones..
Anyways, I would love to hear if any of you are making any less popular builds? Not the most optimized builds, but FUN and ODD builds 🙂 ?
submitted by Kalicola
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:15 SecundusderZweite Eine überhaupt gar nicht suspekte Konversation im Kommentarbereich...
submitted by SecundusderZweite to einfach_posten [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:15 Leading_Ad_7760 Can someone help ?
2023.06.04 20:14 GreatCrystal I really like this game!
I was looking for another game to play and really wanted an action RPG that wasn’t a JRPG but more like the Witcher 3, Dragon’s Dogma etc and came across this Soulslike game. I’ve played all the Dark Souls / Bloodborne / Sekiro / Elden Ring games and decided to give this a go. I have to say it’s really fun! It really feels a bit like a dark version of Kingdoms of Amalur, if that game was developed by Fromsoft and Miyazaki. I’m finding it generally easier than a FS game. It’s strange that enemies don’t respawn unless you die and so far I’ve only died twice, once to falling down a hole from the outside wooden pathway of the Northern Watchtower. I’ve just beaten the Commander. So far it’s pretty fun. I’m playing double daggers and I think I’ll probably stay like this. It’s making me very excited for LotF coming this October! If anyone has any tips I’d be glad to hear them!
submitted by GreatCrystal
to LordsoftheFallen [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:14 hidesawell How to know if it's anxiety for sure?
So I've been having a bad couple of months.
I've always had mild anxiety and depression (though the depression got much better after finding I was severely vitamin D deficient) but it rarely manifested in physical ways beyond just general tiredness or restlessness. For the most part it was always a mental thing that I could clearly recognize.
Back in March, however, i started experiencing heart palpitations. I assumed it was due to too much caffeine, but one night I woke up and felt this strange rush to my head like I was gonna pass out. We went to the ER and doctors found 0 things wrong with my heart. They said it was either the caffeine (I hadnt had any for 2 days at that point) or a panic attack.
I went to a cardiologist to be safe because the feeling in my chest persisted for several days. My echo cardiogram was normal and I wore a heart monitor for a couple weeks. No sign of heart issues.
I started going to therapy, but was still not convinced it was anxiety because the chest pressure and palpitations were constant and didn't seem to change depending if I was stressed or relaxing. My mood also didn't seem to effect it much. Breathing exercises don't really help much if the feeling is 24/7
My doctor tried prescribing steroids incase it was an infection in my chest. That did seem to help with the pain. But the palpitations and tension never really went away.
I've gotten light headed and those weird head rushes a couple of times the past few months, but for the most parts it is centered in the chest.
Has anyone had this type of experience? The fact that it is so consistent makes me doubt that it's mental, but that still seems to be the main theory.
submitted by hidesawell
to Anxiety [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:14 JacobDoesLife Pipez mod item pipe not taking items out of the chest on the left. Any ideas on why this may be happening?
2023.06.04 20:14 Possible_Resolution4 For the next 2 months, I’ve got a mile long desolate road at my disposal
City is constructing a roundabout near my house and there are no intersections within a mile of the construction zone. Road is closed to thru traffic 2 miles away.
It’s like a play pen.
submitted by Possible_Resolution4
to Challenger [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:14 DazzlingWillows Every time I visit them, I’m attacked by flies!
As the title says, I’m really tired of being attacked by fruit flies and other insects every time I visit my hoarder narc’s smelly and unsanitary house. (Not visiting them is not an option, I only do it when I need.)
If anyone has advice, please let me know. I’m using bug spray on myself before entering, but it’s more difficult to deal with mentally because I’m a very clean person (thanks to growing up with a hoarder and constantly cleaning up after them) and I have an insect aversion due to trauma caused by living in the hoard. Going from my pristine, light apartment to the dark hellhole filled with cobwebs and insect nests is depressing.
Amazon sells jewelry against bugs, does that stuff actually work?
submitted by DazzlingWillows
to raisedbynarcissists [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:14 CartographerHot2285 Traffic situation this year
I have commented about this 2 or 3 times already and figured it was worth a separate post.
Traffic will be (a lot) worse than other years.
Retieseweg (one of the main roads to Graspop) has roadworks going on and part of it is only open in the direction away from Graspop (to Geel is open, to Graspop is closed).
This temporary one way is from the crossing of Retieseweg and Castelsebaan (the traffic lights at the bridge close to Graspop) until the railroad crossing near the centre of Geel (close to Sjegers drankenhandel).
If you arrive from Retie (E34), there's no roadworks but there will be more traffic because the other way is closed.
If you arrive from Geel (E313), you will have to follow a big detour. I'd advise to set your GPS to Galaxy Studio (recording studio in Mol). Once you're at the side street where Galaxy is, set your gps to Graspop. It will send you over the Castelsebaan, which avoids the roadworks and one way street and is very close to the festival. This is the easiest detour and the one I've been using.
Source: I live at Retieseweg on the temporary one way part, it's been one way since at least oktober and it's gonna be for at least a couple more months. We have not received any communication about a temporary change in the situation to accommodate for Graspop.
It's gonna be a literal highway to hell this year.
Fun fact: Galaxy Studio is where Manowar usually records their albums.
submitted by CartographerHot2285
to Graspop [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:13 Weirfish [Modpost] Coordinated Moderation Action regarding Reddit's API update.
As some of you may already know, in its lead up to an IPO in the second half of this year, reddit is making some significant changes to its website.
One of these changes, among many, is the monetisation of reddit's third party API
. The monetisation of this API is expected to cost approximately £12,000 per 50 million requests, which is astoundingly high. The creator of the third party reddit app Apollo expects this to cost $1.7mil a month
for their app, a figure which has been corroborated in scale by the developers of Reddit Is Fun
, and Narwhal
Apollo's developer compares this to $166 for the same number of calls to Imgur, which is lower by two orders of magnitude.
Apollo's creator's post goes into the most granular detail on this, but the general consensus is that this is a ridiculous price that acts not to cover the cost of the API, its requests, and its ongoing development, but rather to tacitly shut down third party apps so that reddit's first party app (which is generally considered to be of significantly lower quality than all significant third party apps) is the only one that can afford
to supply the platform.
In addition to this, the API will also only be able to provide an inferior service compared to third party apps, by restricting what kind of content is available via the API (and thus via those third party apps).
This is a problem for a number of reasons.
- Third party apps have much better moderation tools.
- Third party apps have much better accessibility tools, especially for the visually impaired.
- Third party apps allow you to control, at least to a certain degree, the adverts you a served and how and where they are served.
- Third party apps have almost universally better UX/UI than reddit's app.
- Third party apps tend to be lightemore efficient than reddit's app.
The long and the short of the problem is that reddit is muscling out superior products by leveraging their market dominance in the pseudononymous persistent social media space, to the detriment of the people who actually use reddit. To protest this, there is a coordinated effort from subreddit moderators. Many moderators rely on third party API-driven tools to do their moderation appropriately, and almost every single one of these tools will be forced into retirement, and can only reduce the quality of moderation on the website.
I should be clear that I do not do any moderation via mobile app, so this change is unlikely to directly affect this subreddit. That said, (and while I don't want to sincerely compare this to WW2), there is something to be said for collective action for allies' causes. Further, while I do not use third party apps for moderation, I do almost exclusively use old.reddit.com, which is looking at the API on the chopping block while sweating bullets.
Last time a coordinated moderator effort of this size was enacted, we did not go dark. While /3d6 has grown beyond what I could have hoped for when I started moderating this space, it has never been, and is not currently, a particularly public, /all -y subreddit, so the impact of our individual protest would have been minimal, and I considered /3d6's potential use as escapism more valuable to those affected than said impact could have been.
That said, the way this is shaking out, this particular issue is more of an existential threat to the subreddit. So this time, I want to open this to community consensus. So, I have two questions, and one request.
1. Is it appropriate for us to go dark in protest of this change to reddit's functionality?
2. Is there another appropriate method for this subreddit to protest this change? And my request; please don't use reddit for the 48 hours of June 12th and June 13th. If we don't go dark, I will be here for moderation purposes, but if we do, I will be taking a break for the period.
Finally, please remember rules 1, 4, 5, and 10. Don't be a dick, don't insult reddit staff members, etc. There is plenty to criticise without debasing the argument with ad hominem.
submitted by Weirfish
to 3d6 [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:13 rubyruined Review The Memory of Souls by Jenn Lyons (A Chorus of Dragons, #3)
I write book reviews on Half Past Midnight
, a blog dedicated to the surreal world of fantasy and science fiction. A few days ago, I posted reviews for the first two books in this series. While this review does not have spoilers about book 3, it does have spoilers for books 1 and 2. Welcome to my humble appreciation post for the third book in the A Chorus of Dragons series. Or better yet - call it the rollercoaster which never ends.
Plot The Name of All Things ended on a bitter note with the destruction of Atrine after Morios completely wrecked the city. Vol Karoth, previously imprisoned for thousands of years, is now finally awake. Relos Var won (once again). Things tend to go your way when you've planned each of your steps centuries ahead of your enemies.
Although not fully free of his bonds, Vol Karoth has now woken up from his deep slumber. That is pretty terrifying. Knowing that some part of Kihrin's soul is somehow connected to this dark, endless entity is also terrifying.
No one could truly see Vol Karoth. He formed a man-size hole cut from reality, a silhouette of absolute, perfect blackness. His appearance offered up the final, absolute proof of my worst nightmares: Vol Karoth was free. The only thing that can possibly stop the utter annihilation of the world is the ancient Ritual of Night. Meant to be enacted by the leader of an immortal race, this ritual could give the Eight more time to figure out how to deal with the impending destruction of the world. As it turns out, it can only be performed once by each race, and at a terrible cost. Since its creation, The Ritual of Night has already been enacted by three of the four immortal races - the voras, voramer, and vordreth - leaving only the vané. They have just one shot to do it, and to do it right.
Kihrin, Janel, Teraeth, and Thurvishar start this book with a single objective - to convince the vané king, Kelanis, to perform The Ritual of Night. And as usual, nothing goes according to the plan. Why am I not surprised?
Traveling to Manol makes for quite a change from the usual locales we are accustomed to, and boy - is it fun. A lot of old characters finally come back - I was glad to see a lot of the first book's cast return. Therin, Khaeriel, and Terindel (Doc) show up amid a lot of family drama, which is one of the best parts of the book. It was great to see a lot more quieter moments this time, since we don't usually see the more intimate side of the characters while they are dealing with whatever nightmares haunt them. Nonetheless, those scenes, although intimate in scale, often add a lot of depth since they reveal what really drives the characters on a personal level.
What it results in is a story chock full of morally grey characters switching sides, refreshing worldbuilding, little side quests, and lots of vané politics. I loved all chapters equally. Although Xivan and Talea are a little boring to me as characters, having Senera and Suless around ensures there's never a dull moment.
I really enjoyed how Lyons handled the past lives of Janel, Kihrin, and Teraeth. Each of them has reincarnated over the centuries as notable people in history. While Teraeth remembers those lives in clear detail, the other two don't. Very aptly named, this book spent a lot of time exploring what happened in those previous lives, and I loved it. So many more things start to make sense about Elana, S'arric, and the dark connection between Kihrin and Vol Karoth.
The memories are too much, so overflowing I feel like a cup trying to hold the ocean. I can only gulp mouthfuls, knowing it would take me centuries to swallow the sea. I am drunk on memory, drowned in my identities. It hasn’t just been one or two. I’ve lived a dozen lives. But that first one lasted ten times longer than all the rest combined. At last, The Memory of Souls gave me something I'd been waiting for. Just Kihrin, Janel, Teraeth, and Thurvishar hanging out together, fighting demons and bantering. Part of the reason why this book works so well is that the narration is nowhere near as convoluted as before, and all our favorite characters finally are TOGETHER. Give me a great cast, and I'll go anywhere with them.
The ending of this book had some events that felt a lot more permanent than the previous ones. The course of our characters is now set in stone. There was a tipping point, and now there is no turning back on the consequences.
Characters I found it weird that almost none of the side characters from The Name of All Things made it to this book, and I’m a little annoyed at that. Why make a whole book about them?
Nonetheless, there are a lot of complex, interpersonal relationships uncovered between the characters - both old and new. I love that no matter how big the threat facing them is, everyone still has their personal problems with family members, both close and estranged. The Memory of Souls exposed the darker side of a lot of different people. How far would you go to achieve your goals and who are you willing to sacrifice for it?
Kihrin As always, Kihrin brings with him a chaotic, confused energy that so helpfully lends itself to this glorious mess of a book. Despite everything he's seen and everything he's undergone - Kihrin still marches on, determined to save the people he cares for. Although marked by prophecy, he still takes the agency to make his own choices, no matter how painful a path they might lead him to. Between his feelings for Teraeth and Janel and Vol Karoth's hold on him, the poor guy goes through a lot.
“You’re terrible,” Janel murmured. “I’m honest,” I whispered into her ear. “And you are music and songs and the light of a thousand stars. You are storm clouds and velvet skies and brilliant columns of fire. How can I not be drawn to you?”
Teraeth Teraeth finally gets a POV and some excellent character development. Although we only saw him as Kihrin's best friend in The Ruin of Kings, this book explores the deeper scars left on him by his past lives and the messed up dynamics between him, his mother, Khaemezra (Thaena), and his father, Terindel the Black. Thaena has her claws in him deep. This time around, we see a lot more flaws in her real nature as a manipulator who moves people around to do her dirty work, as well the effect it has on the said people - including her own son.
Janel Janel, surprisingly, is almost relegated to a side character. There are chapters where she does nothing more than serve as a point of conflict between Kihrin and Teraeth. I found this really upsetting since The Name of All Things focused sorely on her as a character and made me love her as much as Kihrin. But this time, Lyons sees her more as a plot device to unlock Elana's memory and not as a person, as Janel Therannon, in her own right. Although she still has her conflicts with Suless and Xaltorath, I wish she felt more involved in the plot.
Relos Var and Senera Relos Var is an accurate reflection of what happens when you believe in your cause so strongly that you cannot see anything past it. Senera, blinded by her faith in him, still can't quite realize that she is nothing more than a tool in his hands. Although I found her a little annoying last book, she seems to have matured this time, bringing a sort of quiet tiredness to the table with her valuable magic skills. I don't know if I could call them both villains, though. This book makes it clear that there is no black and white, no good and bad - everyone's morality is in those varying shades of grey.
Worldbuilding History-wise, this novel sheds more light on the origins of the Eight, the dragons, and the Ritual of Night, as well as Vol Karoth's creation. I'd been looking forward to these bits for a while, and you finally get more answers. I love how the series always goes a step back into the history of the world with every book. It's a bit like peeling the layers of an onion - every part pulls back the curtain on yet another aspect of history.
Writing Style This book still follows the jumpy narrative style of its predecessors but with a lot more POVs. Mercifully, the time gaps are not too huge and the chapters are chronological (for the most part). The different points of view and timelines are aligned in a way that the reveals make the most sense - the timelines in the past always coincide with a relevant chapter in the present. This would have taken a sheer amount of effort to get right, but it shines.
The story takes us from the dry, void reaches of the Korathean Blight to the exotic, lush jungle of the vané. Overall, the writing just seemed leveled up this time. I'm not sure why, but the prose and the choice of words seemed a whole lot better. The great dialogue and witty banter are always a plus.
In Conclusion The Memory of Souls is a gift that keeps on giving. This might be my favorite book of the series and the year. This was the book that made trudging through The Name of All Things absolutely worth it. Despite some minor misgivings, this is the strongest installment yet in a series that rewards its readers with great characters, rich world-building, and twists that subvert expectations. Onward and upward to the next one!
submitted by rubyruined
to Fantasy [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:12 Distinct_Barnacle_12 Black Milk - rain city farms - June
| || | submitted by Distinct_Barnacle_12 to MOMpics [link] [comments]
- Very dense and sticky
- Terps are dry, gotta crack the nug to smell any aroma
- Nice white ash
- Smoke is light, not too thick (not satisfying)
- Potency isn’t really there
- Great smoke for early in the morning when you wanna stay focused
- The burnout isn’t too heavy (found myself going to the gym after no problem)
2023.06.04 20:12 corncobsammy [H] Games [W] Visage, Oddworld: Soulstorm, Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition, Syberia: The World Before, Ghostrunner, Superliminal, Lost Ruins, Lone Fungus, Mega Man 11, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Tower of Time
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
Yoku's Island Express
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Out of Space
Forward to the Sky
Out of the Park Baseball 17
Sudden Strike Gold
Grand Ages: Rome
12 is Better Than 6
Crazy Pixel Streaker
Dead In Bermuda
Kill the Bad Guy
Skulls of the Shogun
Mad Games Tycoon
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Double Kick Heroes
Eternal Edge +
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice
Nether: Ressurected The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp
First Class Trouble
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection
Surviving the Aftermath
Between the Stars
Beyond the Wire
Lacuna - A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure
8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure
Fling to the Finish
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
Kill It With Fire
ADOM (Ancient Domains of Mystery)
In Other Waters
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
The Wild Eight
Train Station Renovation
Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Heart of the Forest
Iris and the Giant
Total Tank Simulator
Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
Tales of the Neon Sea
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard
Evoland Legendary Edition
The Shapeshifting Detective
Through the Darkest of Times
A Case of Distrust
This is the Police 2
Raiden V: Director's Cut
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Shoppe Keep 2
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
AI War 2
Book of Demons
Dead In Vinland
Dark Future: Blood Red States
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Full Throttle Remastered
Aliens vs. Predator Collection
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Regular Human Basketball
Sword Legacy Omen
Override: Mech City Brawl
The Spiral Scouts
State of Mind
The Adventure Pals
Almost There: The Platformer
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Love is Dead
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
I'm not a Monster
She Remembered Caterpillars
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
Full Metal Furies
Super Daryl Deluxe
Regions of Ruin
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Hard Reset Redux
Zombie Night Terror
Layers of Fear
White Noise 2
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Running with Rifles
Cities in Motion 2
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You
The Shrouded Isle
Sam & Max: Season 1
Telltale Texas Hold'em
submitted by corncobsammy
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:12 KSP_Wolf [FNV] Unsure why my game keeps crashing, log and load order below
Cobb Crash Logger Version 3.0.0, build 0.
If this file is empty, then your game didn't crash! Probably!
Exception C0000005 caught!
0x0047CF1E ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FD44)
0x0055DC8F ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FDEC)
0x00543030 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FE40)
0x00585D81 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FE94)
0x00528654 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FEB8)
0x00527CC9 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FEC8)
0x00C3FC94 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FED4)
0x00C41257 ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FF6C)
0x00C42DBF ==> EntryPoint+0xFFFFFFFF in FalloutNV (0x6E68FF74)
0x76C67D59 ==> BaseThreadInitThunk+0x19 in KERNEL32 (0x6E68FF84)
0x77B5B74B ==> RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x6B in ntdll (0x6E68FFDC)
0x77B5B6CF ==> RtlClearBits+0xBF in ntdll (0x6E68FFEC)
Instruction pointer (EIP): 0047CF1E
0x78B64A39 0x2A482620 0x6E68FD18 0x37194A30
0x00C42DA0 0x37194AB0 0x37194AB0 0x6E680032
0x6E68FD24 0x004873F6 0x0101C130 0x00000000
0x00000000 0x2A4825F0 0x3CA4EB04 0x2A482620
0x6E68FDE0 0x00EEEE08 0x00000000 0x6E68FDEC
0x0055DC8F 0x3CA4EAC0 0x78B64A91 0x6E68FDB4
0x00AA17F1 0x6E68FDB4 0x88793DE7 0x00000006
0x00C42DA0 0x6E68FD90 0x170F6730 0x0E211A60
0x00113D62 0x00B0068D 0x0000002B 0x3CA4EAC0
0x375CAC00 0x00000006 0x6E68FDBC 0x4869FA00
0x6E68FDBC 0x00472DCD 0x00000000 0x3244AE5C
0x6E68FDD4 0x37194A00 0x00000000 0x00000000
0x3244AE5C 0x6E68FDC8 0x00472654 0x4869FA00
LISTING MODULE BASES ...
- 0x00400000 - 0x0147B000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNV.exe
- 0x77AF0000 - 0x77C9F000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
- 0x76C50000 - 0x76D40000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
- 0x76E10000 - 0x77082000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
- 0x774D0000 - 0x77676000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
- 0x75810000 - 0x7582A000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
- 0x767C0000 - 0x767E3000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
- 0x76640000 - 0x76722000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
- 0x773C0000 - 0x77439000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
- 0x778B0000 - 0x779C2000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
- 0x77780000 - 0x777FC000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll
- 0x76D40000 - 0x76E04000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
- 0x765B0000 - 0x76632000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
- 0x77230000 - 0x772EA000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
- 0x75F40000 - 0x765AD000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
- 0x76AD0000 - 0x76C1D000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
- 0x767F0000 - 0x76A6B000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
- 0x69C20000 - 0x69CB1000: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.22621.608_none_42d541138da2ebd2\COMCTL32.dll
- 0x504F0000 - 0x5081B000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\d3d9.dll
- 0x6EAF0000 - 0x6EAF8000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll
- 0x772F0000 - 0x7734F000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
- 0x3B400000 - 0x3B41D000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\steam_api.dll
- 0x6A920000 - 0x6A958000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll
- 0x699E0000 - 0x699EE000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\d3dx9_38.dll
- 0x6AC70000 - 0x6ACA1000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
- 0x512F0000 - 0x51362000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DSOUND.dll
- 0x18000000 - 0x18068000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\binkw32.dll
- 0x58AA0000 - 0x58AC0000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\libvorbisfile.dll
- 0x51250000 - 0x512E9000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ResampleDmo.DLL
- 0x6D5F0000 - 0x6D636000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll
- 0x77680000 - 0x7771C000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
- 0x50450000 - 0x504EC000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vulkan-1.dll
- 0x69AD0000 - 0x69AEF000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dll
- 0x69960000 - 0x69969000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msdmo.dll
- 0x72B10000 - 0x72B4D000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CFGMGR32.dll
- 0x6E360000 - 0x6E375000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
- 0x50380000 - 0x50445000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\libvorbis.dll
- 0x01BB0000 - 0x01BC6000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll
- 0x75B00000 - 0x75F3D000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll
- 0x78C80000 - 0x79048000: C:\Windows\System32\d3dx9_38.DLL
- 0x76C20000 - 0x76C45000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
- 0x63350000 - 0x6341A000: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxgi.dll
- 0x50360000 - 0x50374000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVHR\nvhr_avx2.dll
- 0x6EBE0000 - 0x6EBEE000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll
- 0x50200000 - 0x50353000: E:\FO3 MO2\usvfs_x86.dll
- 0x75940000 - 0x7598B000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll
- 0x62D00000 - 0x62E45000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll
- 0x62C30000 - 0x62CFD000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll
- 0x74790000 - 0x74E5E000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll
- 0x746A0000 - 0x74767000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
- 0x77090000 - 0x77150000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHCORE.dll
- 0x73100000 - 0x73119000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll
- 0x77440000 - 0x774A2000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
- 0x71F80000 - 0x71F8B000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLL
- 0x773B0000 - 0x773B6000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll
- 0x756E0000 - 0x756E8000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll
- 0x6F050000 - 0x6F0A1000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll
- 0x71F60000 - 0x71F7A000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll
- 0x501D0000 - 0x501FD000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_steam_loader.dll
- 0x18DB0000 - 0x18EC1000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_1_4.dll
- 0x18ED0000 - 0x18EFF000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\AnhNVSE.dll
- 0x699D0000 - 0x699DB000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\CobbCrashLogger.dll
- 0x6D790000 - 0x6D7FD000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll
- 0x6A960000 - 0x6AB32000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll
- 0x18F10000 - 0x18F27000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\DoF-Fix.dll
- 0x18F40000 - 0x18F64000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\ExternalEmittanceFix.dll
- 0x18F80000 - 0x18F9B000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\FogCulling.dll
- 0x18FB0000 - 0x18FC6000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\HDPipboy.dll
- 0x18FE0000 - 0x18FF6000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\HighResLocalMaps.dll
- 0x3B010000 - 0x3B028000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\HighResWaterDepth.dll
- 0x3B040000 - 0x3B066000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\ImprovedLightingShaders.dll
- 0x3B080000 - 0x3B100000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\jip_nvse.dll
- 0x3B110000 - 0x3B162000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\johnnyguitar.dll
- 0x3B180000 - 0x3B1F9000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\kNVSE.dll
- 0x3B210000 - 0x3B242000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\MCM.dll
- 0x3B280000 - 0x3B286000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\mlf.dll
- 0x3B2A0000 - 0x3B2C6000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\MoonlightNVSE.dll
- 0x3B2E0000 - 0x3B2F7000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\MuzzleFlashFix.dll
- 0x3B310000 - 0x3B3E9000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\nvse_stewie_tweaks.dll
- 0x6A200000 - 0x6A36D000: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.22621.1635_none_9fa79a41e294b962\gdiplus.dll
- 0x3B420000 - 0x3B44C000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\NVTF.dll
- 0x77E00000 - 0x77FFF000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_43.dll
- 0x3B460000 - 0x3B478000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\PipBoyShadingFix.dll
- 0x3B490000 - 0x3B5BF000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\ShowOffNVSE.dll
- 0x3B800000 - 0x3B931000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\supNVSE.dll
- 0x643F0000 - 0x64878000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll
- 0x3B940000 - 0x3B97D000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\ttw_nvse.dll
- 0x3B980000 - 0x3B98B000: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\ui_organizer.dll
- 0x706E0000 - 0x7075F000: C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll
- 0x71FC0000 - 0x71FE5000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll
- 0x5C000000 - 0x5D29C000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient.dll
- 0x75830000 - 0x75934000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
- 0x774B0000 - 0x774CB000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll
- 0x6EF10000 - 0x6EF34000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
- 0x40100000 - 0x4019A000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s.dll
- 0x3BB90000 - 0x3BC18000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll
- 0x6E7D0000 - 0x6E7DA000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll
- 0x500D0000 - 0x501C8000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.dll
- 0x69EC0000 - 0x69EE9000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL
- 0x500A0000 - 0x500C1000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\CSERHelper.dll
- 0x77CB0000 - 0x77DF9000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\GameOverlayRenderer.dll
- 0x69930000 - 0x6995D000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll
- 0x50080000 - 0x50093000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.staterepositorycore.dll
- 0x698F0000 - 0x6992B000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\directxdatabasehelper.dll
- 0x756F0000 - 0x75703000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll
- 0x6FCE0000 - 0x6FCEE000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msasn1.dll
- 0x69580000 - 0x695A7000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll
- 0x6D680000 - 0x6D78E000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drvstore.dll
- 0x6EBB0000 - 0x6EBD4000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\devobj.dll
- 0x71EF0000 - 0x71F32000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wldp.dll
- 0x76A70000 - 0x76AC8000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
- 0x706B0000 - 0x706D9000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
- 0x76730000 - 0x767B2000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
- 0x50050000 - 0x5007D000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rometadata.dll
- 0x50010000 - 0x50042000: C:\ProgramData\obs-studio-hook\graphics-hook32.dll
- 0x50B30000 - 0x50D5A000: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll
- 0x69820000 - 0x69844000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll
- 0x510F0000 - 0x511CB000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
- 0x64300000 - 0x643E4000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll
- 0x51370000 - 0x51600000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll
- 0x6AC10000 - 0x6AC64000: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oleacc.dll
- 0x6FCD0000 - 0x6FCDB000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL
- 0x6E9A0000 - 0x6EA1C000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll
- 0x65720000 - 0x658AA000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
- 0x40BE0000 - 0x40BF0000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll
- 0x658B0000 - 0x689DB000: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3c2bd4a1ec6d228e\nvoglv32.dll
- 0x6F2B0000 - 0x6F2BF000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll
- 0x7B960000 - 0x7B9D9000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\VkLayer_steam_fossilize.dll
- 0x79050000 - 0x7907D000: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamOverlayVulkanLayer.dll
- 0x508A0000 - 0x508AA000: C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\Vulkan\RTSSVkLayer32.dll
- 0x7B9E0000 - 0x7BA83000: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9635_none_508ff82ebcbafee0\MSVCR90.dll
- 0x7B520000 - 0x7B5AE000: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9635_none_508ff82ebcbafee0\MSVCP90.dll
- 0x7BA90000 - 0x7BAE3000: C:\Windows\System32\DispBroker.dll
- 0x6CCB0000 - 0x6D33D000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvapi.dll
- 0x65570000 - 0x65650000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\opengl32.dll
- 0x64240000 - 0x64282000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll
- 0x69400000 - 0x694DD000: C:\Windows\System32\AppXDeploymentClient.dll
- 0x6E290000 - 0x6E2DF000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll
- 0x6E380000 - 0x6E48A000: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll
- 0x71C00000 - 0x71DA2000: C:\Windows\System32\quartz.dll
- 0x70680000 - 0x7069C000: C:\Windows\System32\devenum.dll
- 0x717B0000 - 0x717D4000: C:\Windows\System32\qasf.dll
- 0x73120000 - 0x732F0000: C:\Windows\System32\WMVCore.DLL
- 0x72A40000 - 0x72A81000: C:\Windows\System32\WMASF.DLL
- 0x717E0000 - 0x717F8000: C:\Windows\System32\mp3dmod.dll
- 0x74E60000 - 0x74FF6000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.DLL
- 0x71EB0000 - 0x71EDD000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL
- 0x71F40000 - 0x71F59000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.DLL
- 0x77CA0000 - 0x77CAB000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\imaadp32.acm
- 0x706A0000 - 0x706AA000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msadp32.acm
- 0x71F90000 - 0x71F98000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msg711.acm
- 0x71FB0000 - 0x71FBC000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msgsm32.acm
- 0x72AA0000 - 0x72AB6000: C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm
- 0x73000000 - 0x730D4000: C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2adec.dll
- 0x732F0000 - 0x733F8000: C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll
- 0x72AE0000 - 0x72AF5000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll
- 0x72B50000 - 0x72B59000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avrt.dll
- 0x72B60000 - 0x72B9B000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv
- 0x72BA0000 - 0x72BA7000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll
- 0x72BC0000 - 0x72BCB000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv
- 0x72BD0000 - 0x72BD8000: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll
GAME CRASHED AT INSTRUCTION Base+0x0007CF1E IN MODULE: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNV.exe
Please note that this does not automatically mean that that module is responsible.
It may have been supplied bad data or program state as the result of an issue in
the base game or a different DLL.
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Character Expansions Revised.esm
Functional Post Game Ending.esm
Mojave Wildlife (FO3-Style).esp
Functional Post Game Ending - TTW Patch.esm
Main And Pause Menus Overhaul.esm
The Living Desert - TTW Patch.esp
TTW 3.3.2 Hotfix.esp
Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks TTW.esp
Better Character Creation.esp
Real Recoil Tweaks.esp
Character Expansions Revised - Extras.esp
Character Expansions Revised - JSU.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NewVegasKiller - TTW.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Behemoth Spawns (mod)2 (2).esp
JSawyer Ultimate - GRA Merged.esp
Casino Exchange All.esp
SawyerBatty TTW - TTW Patch.esp
Titans of The New West.esp
Titans of The New West - Power Armor Sprint JAM.esp
Titans of The New West - Power Armor Sprint JVS.esp
submitted by KSP_Wolf
to FalloutMods [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:12 Critical-Nothing7328 Salad of Madness
Once upon a time, in a small town named Absurdia, there lived a potato farmer named Harold. Harold was an ordinary man with an extraordinary love for potatoes. He had a potato-shaped birthmark on his forehead, which he believed was a sign of his potato destiny.
One dark and stormy night, Harold was tending to his potato fields when he noticed something peculiar. The potatoes were glowing with an eerie green light. Ignoring the strange phenomenon, Harold continued to harvest the potatoes. Little did he know that the glowing potatoes were cursed by a mischievous potato wizard.
As Harold gathered the potatoes into his basket, they began to whisper to him in strange voices. "Harold, eat us," they murmured. Confused but intrigued, Harold took a bite of one of the glowing potatoes. Suddenly, his eyes turned into potatoes, and his mouth disappeared, replaced by a giant potato.
Terrified, Harold stumbled back and fell into a deep pit that had mysteriously appeared in the middle of his potato field. The pit was filled with mashed potatoes. Harold tried to escape but found himself sinking deeper into the potatoey abyss.
Just when Harold thought all hope was lost, a flying unicorn descended from the sky. The unicorn, named Sparkles, had a rainbow-colored mane and an insatiable appetite for french fries. Sparkles used her magical horn to rescue Harold from the mashed potato pit and returned his human form.
Grateful for his salvation, Harold decided to become a potato activist, advocating for the rights of potatoes everywhere. He traveled the world, giving impassioned speeches about the plight of potatoes and their need for freedom.
But as time went on, Harold's activism became more absurd. He started organizing protests in which people dressed up as potatoes and chanted nonsensical slogans. The townsfolk thought he had lost his mind and began avoiding him.
One fateful day, as Harold was delivering a passionate speech about the importance of potato equality, a giant carrot emerged from the ground. The carrot, named Sir Crunchy, was the leader of the vegetable rebellion and had come to challenge Harold's potato-centric ideology.
A fierce battle ensued between Harold and Sir Crunchy, with potato cannons and carrot spears flying through the air. The townspeople watched in disbelief as vegetables waged war against each other.
Suddenly, a giant tomato named Count Salsa appeared, commanding an army of dancing onions. The tomato declared that it was time for all vegetables to unite against the tyranny of humans. Harold and Sir Crunchy put aside their differences and joined forces to defeat the tomato and his vegetable army.
In the end, Harold and Sir Crunchy emerged victorious, and peace was restored to Absurdia. Harold retired from his potato activism and opened a potato-themed amusement park, where children could ride on potato-shaped roller coasters and eat unlimited french fries.
And so, the story of Harold, the potato farmer turned activist, faded into the annals of absurdity, leaving the townsfolk scratching their heads and wondering how they had gotten caught up in such a bizarre tale. But in the world of Absurdia, where potatoes whisper and vegetables wage war, sense and reason were mere potatoes in a salad of madness.
submitted by Critical-Nothing7328
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:12 autotldr Train tragedy: Hindutva handles spread Islamophobia, Odisha police warns strict action
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 68%. (I'm a bot)
Odisha Police Sunday appealed to all sections to desist from circulating rumours giving a communal colour to Balasore's triple train accident where at least 275 people have died and over 1,100 injured. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: accident#1 temple#2 structure#3 train#4 Odisha#5
This comes after Hindutva social media handles tried to give the accident an anti-Muslim twist by falsely claiming that a mosque was located near the spot of the accident.
The Hindutva ecosystem insinuated that Muslims were responsible for the accident.
Taking to twitter, the Odisha police said: "It has come to notice that some social media handles are mischievously giving a communal colour to the tragic train accident at Balasore. This is highly unfortunate."
Hindutva handles shared a drone image of the Odisha train accident site which also showed a little structure closer to it, claiming that it was a mosque and the incident happened on a Friday.
He confirmed to Alt News that the structure near the accident was indeed a temple.
Post found in /india, /india and /IndiaOpen.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:12 Morvick Moonlight - potion to highlight dark areas
Having more tools to bypass the clunky parts of Minecraft is part of what has led to the VAST interconnectivity we enjoy.
I think one of those issues is determining Light Level and mob-spawnable surfaces. This is doubly the issue if I want to light up an underwater cave and I'm using nightvision or a Conduit to navigate.
What if we could brew another potion, maybe even using a Torchflower, that creates a visual overlay compatible with Night Vision that creates an unobtrusive overlay on surfaces that are dark enough to spawn hostile mobs. Spectral outline, gentle red glow, etc.
As for a suggestion on ingredients...
- At first I thought of Torch Flowers since the name kind of lends to the activity of "torching up" your base to prevent spawns (the chore I was doing when I had this idea).
- But maybe there's a different, much earlier-game ingredient that could match the tech level you may be at if you're already brewing potions. Might be fun to brew with Crimson Fungi or Soul Soil?
submitted by Morvick
to minecraftsuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:11 AxelSOR43 Toxic family member poisoned me
Age 36. Male. It’s rather complicated situation and will be too long to go very deep into it but I need help and advice please. I am in a toxic narcissistic family, my brother is the most toxic. I’ve stayed in contact but tried also distanced from him. I’ve tried to keep the peace for family reasons so still seen him occasionally. This was a huge mistake as you’ll see. To give a bit of background on him, he is a pathological liar, very malicious, fake, two faced, poisonous person. To say the least.
He was hating it that I distanced from him, but would not say to my face, instead kept manipulating other family against me and doing other shady crap. Anyways he offered to give me some weed, I stupidly said yeah, I was low on weed and had no dealer at the time. I smoked some of it and my body was going shaky/twitchy, chest went numb, at the same time I had increase in my anti depressants so I thought it was down to that and brushed it off. I continued to have these effects on multiple nights smoking it. I also noticed my urine smelled bad, my sweat smelled weird, my breathe had weird smell. I know this sounds silly but I was going through such severe depression I just didn’t think much into it all I was so preoccupied with my deep depression. I started to feel unwell slowly, like ill, dizzy, weak, very agitated. The last night I smoked it my whole body was shaking violently I couldn’t stop it, it done it for about 20 minutes and when it stopped my heart was having very strong palpitations & I felt really ill. I went to sleep I felt so weak and sleepy. In morning I was looking up things I thought was possible serotonin syndrome as I was on two medications that can cause this and just had one medication upped & had quite a few symptoms of it. I went to doctors next day was talking to GP about it, she done a reflex test on legs, I had hyper flexia, was very shaky & agitated, she was writing me a letter to go hospital & it got worse I went very unwell, I felt dizzy, faint, had thrushes going through me, GP got me to lay down on bed and my body went into some kind of shock/seizure, I had paralysis,couldn’t move at all, I couldn’t even move my eyes doctor called ambulance they had to lift me onto a bed into ambulance, my heart was squeezing felt it struggling then done a boom heart rate shot upto 162, I was shaking all over non stop. I felt like I was dying. In hospital I felt a burning toxic kind of feeling go through kidneys into bladder. This next thing I explain I’m beating myself up so much about it, it hurt to urinate after, it smelled bad & was dark. I was so messed up I didn’t ask for urine to be tested :( I feel my body tried to push out the poison and if I asked for this to be tested I’d of found out and got help. Instead they done bloods checked for serotonin syndrome, done eeg to check for seizure activity, all was ok and they put it down to depression, psychological :( I don’t agree at all Since being dicharged I’ve been very unwell, I feel ill, weak, occasional blurred vision, double vision, feeling faint, chest pain, lot of palpitations, heart feels damaged, also my stomach is swelled and digesting slow. I’ve reached out with doctors but they are fobbing me off with anxiety/depression due to what hospital said. They also seem annoyed/defensive as if I was trying to get them in trouble with serotonin syndrome, I wasn’t I just didn’t know what was happening to me :( It took me some time to figure out but I looked back all this started from when my malicious vindictive brother gave me that weed. I can see it all now clearly. It was nothing to do with serotonin syndrome it was my fucking asshole toxic brother. If only I asked for urine sample in hospital it would of been picked up, it literally felt like poison going through my kidneys and my bladder was sore, the urine smelled bad, strong smell, dark like brownish. I’m severely down I feel I got nowhere to turn, I feel very ill, I feel it’s damaged my organs, my heart isn’t the same, my stomach, my vision still acting up, I feel very ill and drained everyday. I still got a bit of that toxic smell in my breath, in my sweat, not as strong but I think poison might still be in me. Would poison/toxicity of showed up in normal blood test? They said my blood was inflamed but did no further investigation… I am thinking to go doctors to ask for a toxicology blood test but maybe it’s mostly gone now? It’s been 3 months since. 3 long months of suffering everyday… I still am daily. I also don’t think they’ll agree, I think they’ll find my story delusional, they don’t seem to like me much since that serotonin syndrome thing. They’ve took me the wrong way. I feel screwed and what really burns is my sick twisted brother has got away with this. I can’t even bring it up with family as due to my anxiety/depression they’ll say I need mental help that I’m crazy. Also my family is dysfunctional and toxic, my brother puts on this nice guy facade but he is very very nasty behind it. I’ve tried looking at how I could get a private toxicology blood test but I can’t find one online. I also have had an ECG which shows partial right branch blockage which I didn’t have before this incident, I had two ECGs before it happened in lead up to that seizure or whatever it was and they were normal, since then I have RBBB which shows this done something to my heart. It’s altered my ECG. They wont give me an echocardiogram. I’m thinking to pay for one. My heart is playing up everyday. I feel very unwell and weak. Problem is I feel I also need test/ultrasound on stomach, i can’t afford all this and gps won’t take me seriously. I was skinny and still am but since this happened to me my belly is swelled/bloated, all the time, but even more when I eat it goes very big, like I’m 5 months pregnant, but rest of me is skinny, my appetite is low, before that happened to me my belly was flat. When I eat my belly does loads of sounds afterwards for hours, like gurgling, etc when I stand from sitting I can feel and hear food/liquid swishing around. It’s messed up my whole system, its very big for a long time then by morning it’s less big but still swelled/bloated, that poison has damaged me bad. I feel the illness feeling throughout my whole body, everyday!. I feel like I’m slowly dying. I feel like I’m going to collapse one day I feel faint when i do physical activity, i tried jogging my chest went very tight, I felt disorientated, faint, dizzy. It’s happened when walking multiple times too. Nobody will listen to me or help me. My brother is manipulating my family against me saying im just mentally unwell. I know what he did but can’t even bring it up as I’ll lose my family they’ll call me crazy. My life is absolute hell. My brother has destroyed me. Any advice please I’m desperate and feel so isolated with this. I feel abandoned by nhs. It’s making me consider checking out totally. Please help.
submitted by AxelSOR43
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:11 Physical-Result7378 Wie am besten upgraden?
Hallo Reddit, wir haben aktuell 2 Autos, einen ca 6 Jahre alten Kleinwagen von Opel und einen 10 Jahre alten Ford Focus. Keines der beiden Autos erfüllt unsere, sich inzwischen geänderten, Anforderungen. Wir würden zB gerne mal 2 Fahrräder irgendwo hin mitnehmen können und das nächste „daily“ Auto sollte eigentlich ein E-Auto sein (und muss kleiner sein als der Focus, damit die Frau sich den fahren traut). Eine weitere „Anforderung“ wäre auch, dass wir eigentlich gerne einen Camper-Van haben wollen würden, den wir in den nächsten 1-2 (wahrscheinlich eher 3) Jahren anschaffen wollen. Unsere Idee wäre nun, den Van in den nächsten Jahren anzuschaffen als Drittwagen und die anderen 2 Autos so lange zu fahren, bis eines davon nicht mehr wirtschaftlich zu reparieren ist und dann beide Autos gegen einen neuen „Daily Driver“ zu ersetzen, den es dann hoffentlich gibt. Meinungen dazu?
submitted by Physical-Result7378
to automobil [link] [comments]