Sal vulcano rochester ny
Wish I knew how special this was when I attended at age 14.
2023.06.04 17:45 LumProCo Wish I knew how special this was when I attended at age 14.
2023.06.04 12:19 Grammorphone As seen in Rochester, NY
2023.06.04 07:40 gatfish As seen in Rochester, NY
2023.06.03 23:36 kosherkenny orange county vs greene county vs ulster county?
i made a post recently about moving back to ny in the next 10 ish years.... turns out, the move might be happening a lot sooner!
we've narrowed it down to threeish counties (orange, ulster, and greene) based on property tax %, while also being in the area we want to be (south of albany, north of highland falls). we'll be going to see some family over the july 4th weekend and plan on driving up and back down through the hudson, with strategic stops along the way!
what we're looking for:
- a "small town feel" without the small town ignorance
- easy access to the hudson line/amenities
- affordable land (we plan to build our own place for pseudo homesteading)
-we will both be WFH, so internet options are pretty crucial. we will also be driving as little as feasibly possible, ideally... but that's always a bit circumstantial.
where we plan to stop (primarily dog parks, maybe a brewery or winery) :
-deciding between marlboro and plattekill
tell me, anywhere we should look that we haven't looked into yet? are any of those places less than ideal? (note: i know newburgh is rated the worst place in NYS, arguable the country. however... after having lived in rochester and now baltimore, i feel like it sincerely cannot be worse. i know there/s always good areas and bad areas).
submitted by kosherkenny
to upstate_new_york [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 21:37 Ant-Motor Look what I got at Rexpo! It’s in Rochester NY
2023.06.03 19:13 A_boy_with_a_hole Uber stopped giving quests?
Hey all, I’ve been driving for about half a year and the last quests that I was offered were almost 3 months ago. I’m five star rated and in the Rochester NY market. Has this happened to anyone else?
submitted by A_boy_with_a_hole
to uberdrivers [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 18:45 RXL Going after Kia Boys car thief for lost wages from Uber.
Friend had their Kia stolen. Car was recovered after 2 weeks and is awaiting assessment by insurance company whether to fix or total.
My friend relies on Uber for income and hasn't been able to provide for themselves for almost a month. The thief was caught and is awaiting felony charges.
Can my friend go after the thief for lost wages or would the victims compensation fund be more viable.
This happened in Rochester NY.
submitted by RXL
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:57 mannysoloway National TV schedule for Saturday. Huge game between the Yankees and Dodgers on Fox.
2023.06.03 15:19 bombers00 [B][USA-NY] Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF Mount
Looking for a used Sigma 35mm f/1.4 lens EF Mount. Preferably would like to have the lens cap and hood as well. Would like to spend around $400 if possible. I'm local to Rochester, NY but can also pay for shipping.
submitted by bombers00
to photomarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:16 patrickktommy This was 1 day post OP with Dr. Skinner in Rochester, NY
2023.06.03 00:51 Grakees [REQ] ($60) (#Rochester, NY, USA) (Repay $78 USD by 6/14/23) (PayPal) (Prearranged)
submitted by Grakees
to borrow [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:54 lnicolo7 NYC Show was the best!
| || |
Me and boyfriend had so much fun at the show in NYC! We drove up from Rochester NY. We were the couple dancing and singing like crazy on the right upper floor area! Everyone there was super nice. Amazing Vibes and music all around. ❤️❤️❤️ submitted by lnicolo7 to InnerWave [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:46 Born_Bicycle316 Need Help - Bathroom Pests
| || |
Hoping somebody can help identify these. I find 1-3 of these every morning in my shower. My Seek app insists they are Lone Star Ticks. From looking online I’m leaning more towards Spider Beetles. They definitely have an exoskeleton and crunch when I dispatch them. submitted by Born_Bicycle316 to bugidentification [link] [comments]
I’m just unsure as what I can find on Spider Beetles they seem to prefer food areas and I have checked all of my dry food storage and have found nothing. I also have never found these in my kitchen.
I just want them gone but I don’t know how to treat for them without knowing what they are!
Location: Rochester, NY
Size: A little larger than the head of a straight pin
Color: red / brown
Let me know if any more information would help.
2023.06.02 23:20 AdKey1795 Squirtle by Laura Marie, Rochester NY, private studio
2023.06.02 22:12 ieid_rson Shane disproves “cancel culture” with this special.
| || |
Everyone is Shane’s circle (Joe Rogan circle) complains about cancel culture, and how they can’t talk about things. IMO Shane disproves this by joking about ALL of those things and more. The only difference is that Shane is ACTUALLY FUNNY and not just being hateful. submitted by ieid_rson to h3h3productions [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:07 nanopoison1 School list help
Hi all, do you have any schools you would recommend I add or remove?
- cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS: 4.0 for both
- MCAT score(s) and breakdown: 519. 131/127/131/130
- 3.State of residence or country of citizenship (if non-US): Florida resident. Born in Boston with a lot of family in that area.
- Ethnicity and/or race: Asian, ORM, not disadvantaged
- Undergraduate institution or category: State School
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer) Hospital: 200 hours. Scribe: 2200 hours
- Research experience and productivity Started an undergraduate thesis on emergency services during disasters. 50 hours, 300 projected over next year
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented: Psychiatry: 50 hours. Ophthalmology: 40 hours. Family medicine: 30 hours
- Non-clinical volunteering: 100 hours volunteering with kids with terminal illnesses, 150 hours TAing (nonpaid) for a class.
- Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc) Leadership based on training other scribes. Hobbies: basketball and running.
- Anything else not listed you think might be important Mediocre writer + weak research. I love nature so I would prefer to go to a school that has a lot of outdoor activities nearby.
Penn State (Hershey)
NY Medical College
submitted by nanopoison1
to premed [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:16 Jumpy_Target_5024 School List Help/Recommendations!
Hi everyone! I'm in the midst of pre-writing secondaries, and I just want to make sure my school list looks okay before I get too deep into it lol. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!! Profile: GPA:
3.76 sGPA, 3.78 cGPA MCAT:
519 (130/128/132/129) State of Residence:
CA, ties to NY (went to undergrad and work full time in NYC now) Undergrad Institution:
T5 ivy ORM:
Asian male SES:
Low SES - FAP, EO2 designation on AMCAS primary, born and grew up in two medically underserved counties Extracurriculars: Clinical paid (2432 hours total):
Research (1775 hours total):
- Interfacility EMT during COVID: 552 hours over 6 months
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Cardiology: 1880 so far, 2640 projected (full time gap year job)
- Also did extensive research
- Two accepted abstracts and posters at national conferences (one first author)
- Two submitted manuscripts for review as a mid-author
- Currently working on a first author manuscript to be submitted in one month and a first author abstract to be submitted in one month as well
Volunteering: Clinical (338 hours total):
- Ophthalmology Lab
- 375 hours over 2 years
- One abstract and one poster at national conference (same project)
- Organic Chemistry Lab
- 400 hours full time over one summer at a T10 med school
- Received $10k grant from my undergrad institution to do research here
- One publication in a medium to high impact journal
- Bioengineering Lab
- 1000 hours at home institution over one summer and two years
- Received $5k grant to do research here full time for one summer, SURF program
- One poster presentation at university's SURF symposium, one abstract and poster at a national conference (same project)
Non-clinical (712 hours total):
- Founded a chapter for a international organization to measure blood pressure for the homeless (338 hours over 3 years)
Teaching/Tutoring (1421 hours total):
- Crisis Text Line (312 hours completed over 3 years, 128 projected)
- Founded a grocery delivery service for immunocompromised and elderly people during COVID (400 hours over 9 months)
Work Experience (720 hours total):
- Four year work-study position tutoring low-income individuals in Harlem (965 hours)
- General Chemistry Lab TA (150 hours over one semester)
- MCAT Tutor (306 hours completed over one year, 390 projected)
Shadowing (74 hours total):
- Bouncer for my college bar (720 hours over 3 years)
- 40 hours orthopedic surgeon
- 24 hours gastroentrologist
- 10 hours cardiologist
- 2 science profs, 1 non-science prof, 1 research LOR from my current PI, 1 research LOR from my PI over the summer in my organic chem lab, 1 from the founder of the international org for the homeless
- Decently strong LORs (would say 8.5 or 9 out of 10) - I had two of them sent to me and wrote two of my own. The other two are from very strong relationships that I have sustained since my freshman year of college in 2018.
I am planning on only applying to MD's for this cycle. So far, I have pre-written around 15 secondaries but I just want to double check that my school list is fine before I commit to more. I'm pretty happy with the other parts of my application, and I want to make sure that my school list doesn't screw me over since I know my stats are a bit too low for the amount of T20s that I'm applying to. I am planning on shotgunning as many schools as I can since I received FAP and started prewriting early. Please let me know if any of my schools are significantly out of reach or if there are any low to mid tier schools that would fit my stats/mission fit. Thanks so much! MD:
St. Louis Univ
submitted by Jumpy_Target_5024
to premed [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:04 Defiant-One-7874 Squirtle by Laura Marie, Rochester NY, private studio
2023.06.02 13:37 awmn4A Ramsey personalities should stop making political assumptions about cost of living
John Delony said that a caller should move away from Syracuse, NY because he assumed it must have a high cost of living. In reality, upstate NY is almost exactly as affordable as the paradise they describe as Nashville. It costs maybe 2% more to live in the Rochester NY metro area, and that’s assuming you have to do the same amount of driving you do in Nashville, which is almost certainly false. (https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-living-calculatocompare/nashville-murfreesboro-tn-vs-rochester-ny
The hosts constantly just assume “Blue place expensive red place cheap” and it is a disservice to listeners. It’s more complex.
submitted by awmn4A
to DaveRamsey [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:18 cameronroofingny Roofing Rochester NY, Residential Roof Installation Services Pittsford, Henrietta, Penfield NY
submitted by cameronroofingny to u/cameronroofingny [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:13 Frenzyplants Need help building medical school
Medical school list lol***
Hey guys, I recently got my MCAT score and wanted to know your thoughts on my school list. Please let me know where it would need more work!!
Stats- 3.82 GPA 515 MCAT
URM; NY resident, grew up poor
Good personal story (diagnosed at birth with a rare immune disorder that allowed me to become passionate about medicine/immunology)
~2,000 research hours: 1 poster, 1 publication soon (won't be published in time to be included in primary, but will be sent as an update), SURP at Sinai -> All on immunological research
~150 volunteer clinical hours through palliative care volunteering at the hospital
~100 non-clinical volunteer hours as a mentor for getting underrepresented freshmen into research
~2,000+ leadership hours (Part of the Latino club on campus for all 4 years. Heavily involved and won leadership awards due to this on campus)
~500 hours TAing (Orgo, intro moleculacellular bio)
~200 hours of nonclinical employment at the library as a front-desk assistant
~120 hours of shadowing at primary immunodeficiency clinic (basically shadowed the director of the clinic and all of the fellows)
~Taking a gap year and will be working as an MA or clinical research coordinator (hunting for jobs atm) -> not included in primary but will be sent in update letters.
Reaches: Columbia, Harvard, Icahn, NYU Grossman, Pitt, Weill Cornell, Yale, Stanford
Targets: Albert Einstein, Hofstra, Emory, Dartmouth, SUNY Buffalo, SUNY Stony Brook, SUNY Upstate, SUNY Downstate, NYMC, Penn State, University of Vermont, Brown, Rochester, Albany Med, Boston U, Tufts, NYU Long Island
Is it too too heavy?
submitted by Frenzyplants
to premed [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 10:32 redoakmanagement Red Oak Management Group : Best Residential Property Management in Rochester, NY